Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 22 2018

hi you guys

so today we're gonna be playing

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cart ride into mario?

where the frick is mario-

hold on you guys

let me see mario(?) because hes cool

uhhh im really excited for this game because it's been a really long time

since i've played this game (?)

theres mario up there

but yeah so

the main objective of this game is

you get-- you get a cart

then you get in it

what the frick?

what the FRICK?

that guys going really fast

what the frick..

so

the main objective of this game

so

the main objective, of this game

is to get a cart

so

then you get in the cart

oh what the frick?

(idk what this says lmao)

so

then you go REALLY fast

like really fast you guys this is a race

you gotta go super fast

you wanna beat them-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what the frick so maybe

not that fast

that was really scary

we died right- right there

guys that was really scary

im really freaked out right now- ok

sorry you guys my game just lagged

um- soo

so you wanna- yeah wait-- you wanna go fast like that

yeah-- yeah like this

you wanna go really fast liek that

so

i wanna go like- kinda fast?

but not like, really fast

(idk what this says lmao)

you might die

wait i wanna go like really really fast

w-wait wait wait wait you guys

i have a funny idea

i have a good idea

what the frick

what the heck

it cant let me click it

hold on

what the?

guys

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

???

so angery right now you guys

why do i keep dying?

god

it's really annoying

so

so

so uh

you want

you want to get in a cart-- alright?

like this- what the FRIC-

oh my god you guys

what the frick

so

(idk what happened to audio here) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what the heck?

i just died again

you know what you guys? i hate this game

i don like this game

i give this 0/10

dont play this game you guys it sucks

alright bye

For more infomation >> a micheal p style video i made a while ago - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Nokia 7 Plus will get Android Pie and Nokia Camera app also get Google Lens integration in september - Duration: 3:01.

nokia 7 plus will receive Android 9.0 PI in September hmd global confirmed

the development at the Nokia 6.1 plus launched on Tuesday

notably the Nokia 7 plus is among the hand of models that are currently

testing the latest Android version under the beta program the handset earlier

this week received Android P Developer Preview 5 beta 4 that is quite close to

the public release of Android 9.0 Pi alongside the news about the Android Pi

update hmd global has released a major update for the nokia camera app that

brings google lens integration and features such as carousel design and

Google motion support the updated nokia camera app is available for download via

Google Play hmd Global's chief product officer Joo hosts our Vegas during his

keynote at the Nokia 6.1 plus launch in New Delhi on Tuesday announced that the

nokia 7 plus will receive the Android 9.0 PI update sometime in the first half

of September sarva has told the reporters that the

nokia 7 plus would be the first snapdragon 616 device to get Android Pi

the fresh announcement comes just days after the nokia 7 plus received the

Android P developer beta 4 it also highlights that the mid-range nokia

handset could emerge among one of the few non-google devices that will run

Android 9.0 Pi next month moreover considering the historical record of hmd

global with respect to the delivery of updates other Nokia models are likely to

receive Android 9.0 Pi soon in addition to preparing Android Pi for the Nokia 7

plus hmd global has updated the nokia camera app with a bunch of new features

the app has added google lens integration to let you leverage Google's

machine learning algorithms to identify objects available in your surroundings

there is also Google motion support that allows you to capture short videos of

your moments and share them as looping gif or clips you can also export the

short videos captured Google motion to use them in the future

the updated Nokia camera app also brings an all-new carousel design that you can

observe while switching among different modes you can download the updated Nokia

camera on your Nokia handset from Google Play

For more infomation >> Nokia 7 Plus will get Android Pie and Nokia Camera app also get Google Lens integration in september - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

TIN NÓNG TRONG NGÀY 23/08/2018 - Thế Giới S.Ố.C với SỐ PHẬN BI ĐÁT DONALD TRUMP - TIN TỨC VIỆT NAM - Duration: 43:51.

For more infomation >> TIN NÓNG TRONG NGÀY 23/08/2018 - Thế Giới S.Ố.C với SỐ PHẬN BI ĐÁT DONALD TRUMP - TIN TỨC VIỆT NAM - Duration: 43:51.

-------------------------------------------

Autoboy Blackbox : Dashcam App - 2018-08-22 14:56:24 450 S Weber Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446, USA - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> Autoboy Blackbox : Dashcam App - 2018-08-22 14:56:24 450 S Weber Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446, USA - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration Automaat - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration Automaat - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration Automaat - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration Automaat - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

La raison pour laquelle le genou ne s'est pas étiré est le manque de Yuragi dans l'articulation 58 - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> La raison pour laquelle le genou ne s'est pas étiré est le manque de Yuragi dans l'articulation 58 - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration Automaat - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration Automaat - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Why I speak Russian & how it will change your life! - Duration: 8:13.

[English] Welcome back everybody to another Tip Thursday with me Conor Clyne and in this

one I'm going to be outlining my language journey with Russian how I

learned it and why you should think about learning it too why you really

need to learn it if you're gonna come here to cities like Odessa on the Black

Sea here in Park Shevchenko that of course is Taras Shevchenko the national

poet of Ukraine and yeah so that's actually a reason to learn Ukrainian I

guess but it is in this story we're gonna be talking about why I learned

Russian here in Odessa people in general speak Russian even though we are

in Ukraine in their daily life and I even do speak some Ukrainian I have gone

to Lviv and learnt and you can see that in a previous video if you don't speak

Russian because I'm speaking Russian in parts. There are of course subtitles below

so with that said let's get into it I'm gonna show you why you should learn

Russian like I have.

So if you're looking for a way to correct your pronunciation especially in

Russian then I want you to go down to the description below the video and

click on the link there for Speechling which is a service I've been using

myself to help me with my pronunciation when I've been traveling away from the

Russian-speaking countries so what happens there is by the way you're going

to get a 10% discount with my special 'Tsar18' discount code so that's another

reason to go and sign up so go check it out in the description but basically

what happens is that you can speak into the platform right the app or on the

desktop and save your pronunciation so a native speaker teacher will then give

you feedback on the mistakes that you're making with pronunciation and how to correct

them and then you can listen to yourself again speaking and you know train

yourself to actually pick up in your own mistakes I find it a really valuable way

for me personally to improve my pronunciations so there's a link in the

description below.

[Russian] Hi everyone from Kiev, Ukraine! My name is Conor.

I was born in Ireland. In this video, I'm going to speak about my experience with the Russian language.

The first time when I arrived in Ukraine, without the Russian language, without the Ukrainian language,

it was a nightmare! I couldn't speak to people on the street here in the cities in Ukraine.

I couldn't reserve an apartment or a taxi. It was really difficult.

I want you that you see that if you want to learn Russian or

travel around Ukraine, Moldova, Russia, Belarus, how valuable ...

how valuable it will be if you also speak Russian and not always

in English when you're traveling.

[English] So what I'm communicate with you here is that first of all, just try to

learn Russian because even if it's really difficult in the beginning the

rewards will really make it worthwhile over the long run I could never have had

as many amazing experiences here in a place like Odessa Ukraine if I had

only just stuck to English on my travels and also as I've talked about other

videos here in Odessa in Ukraine in particular if you rely on English you kind of get

lumped in with the kind of tourist crowd and that's not seen as a very positive

light because this is a very touristic City also if you're a guy coming here

not being able to open a conversation in at least open it in Russian is a big

disadvantage because lot of girls just get hit on all the time in English by

sleazy tourists and that's kind of who you get lumped in with so that's what

you want to avoid I'm sure but more than that it's also allowed me to

avoid the main tourist traps here by getting ripped off maybe even been

robbed or been beaten up and just by speaking the language you can kind of

avoid all of those issues I think overall at least in my experience when

as I talked about in my podcast series the first trip I had a lot of like

mishaps a lot of things happened to me like it was drugged unconscious for 36

hours I wasn't robbed fortunately on that

occasion ... someone tried to steal my cell phone another occasion a lot of this was

happened because I just seemed like a very naive tourism to a certain extent

that was of course true it's my first time here and I didn't speak the

language very well I only had a smattering of Russian at the time and

that really held me back but I want to try to do in part here on my channel is to inspire

you and that also goes for learning Russian or Ukrainian or another language

here in the wider region like maybe Romanian that you're interested in

learning definitely you should not be put off the alphabet is what people

first of always cite to me listen the alphabet will take you kind of like a

week to learn maximum it's not that hard it's not that scary so definitely don't

let that put you off and overall if you're gonna spend any sort of time here

or maybe go out and date or even marry someone from the region it's always

better to have that language under your belt.

[Russian] Let's switch back to Russian ... I started learning Russian in Washington DC in America.

I was there in university. I was studying international relations but

I was the worst student in my Russian class. Russian was similar ...

I don't have anything. Sorry! - Please give me a few hryvna! - Thank you. I'm filming now.

[English] So you can see where my Russian skills come in a little bit handy it's dealing with panhandlers

right here who are asking me for money ...

I can't help you. I don't have anything. I'm poor. - Curse you!

Ok ... perhaps you also work a lot as I was working

as a lawyer but I still had class twice a week for one hour

by Skype. It was really convenient for me

and if you a lot to do and little spare time, it's a really great option. That's my story with the Russian language

and now I'm going to take a little walk around ... let's go!

[English] So what I'm really trying to impress on you in this video is just importance of

going for it and learning some Russian now you don't have to be fluent that's

one misconception people have it was really really hard in the beginning I

had a lot of problems with taxis for example you used to have to call the

taxi on the phone and if you actually just went and trying to got one on get

one on the street then you would have to negotiate and if you don't speak at

least you know low low in to me the high beginners Russian they're going to

fleece you they're gonna look for several times the price and something

very hard for you to avoid being overcharged it isn't the easiest

language I'm not gonna catch you on that yeah it is easy learn French or Spanish

or German if you're a native English speaker about the rewards if you're

trying for this region they're just really really top and that's the number

one thing that I hear from you guys conducting the street is how do I

overcome the language barrier because they really struggle to including it

with people here so without said I'm gonna I'm not gonna jump in the water

like these guys have been doing in the last few minutes but I am gonna enjoy

this beautiful evening in Edessa I'm here in lungi run just came out of

one of my favourite restaurants if you haven't subscribed well you know squeeze

that red subscribe button give the video a big thumbs up if you've been enjoying

it and definitely what the notification bell beside it so that you are notified

whenever I upload a video here and I'm gonna be making amazing content from my

desk I got so much sick footage over the last few weeks here it's gonna be really

my best work in terms of the travel vlogs they're all coming up in the next

few weeks has definitely hit that notification about as well as didn't

subscribe to the channel I'll see all your smiling enthusiastic faces for

Eastern Europe in the next video coming up this padania tapa bocce

For more infomation >> Why I speak Russian & how it will change your life! - Duration: 8:13.

-------------------------------------------

[비즈니스모델 혁신] 식료품 시장의 흥미진진한 싸움! 홀푸드(Whole Foods)와 트레이더 조(Trader Joe`s) - Duration: 7:11.

For more infomation >> [비즈니스모델 혁신] 식료품 시장의 흥미진진한 싸움! 홀푸드(Whole Foods)와 트레이더 조(Trader Joe`s) - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

Záchrana demokracie v Evropě | JACQUES RUPNIK - Duration: 6:05.

For more infomation >> Záchrana demokracie v Evropě | JACQUES RUPNIK - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.6 one salt zeer nette auto - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.6 one salt zeer nette auto - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.6 one salt zeer nette auto - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.6 one salt zeer nette auto - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Mégane Grand Tour 1.6 16v business line lpg g3 - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Renault Mégane Grand Tour 1.6 16v business line lpg g3 - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Mégane Grand Tour 1.6 16v business line lpg g3 - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Renault Mégane Grand Tour 1.6 16v business line lpg g3 - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Poutníci na cestách: Tomu neuvěříte! Marešovi vyměnili luxus za zemi Slunce - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Poutníci na cestách: Tomu neuvěříte! Marešovi vyměnili luxus za zemi Slunce - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

2019 Cancer Dads Calendar - Model Call! - Duration: 2:22.

Hey everybody, Matt Meiers here with So Many Angels and we're looking for Cancer

Dads to model for a calendar. What's a Cancer Dad? Cancer Dads are

Dads whose kids have battled or are currently battling cancer. The Cancer

Dads calendar will not only honor these men and their beloved children,

it will also raise money for pediatric cancer research and help find a cure. It

also encourages Dads to keep their mind, body and spirit strong when embarking

on one of life's toughest journeys. So if you're a Dad who thinks you have what it

takes to be in the inaugural calendar, please email us two - three photos of you

looking your best although it's sometimes sometimes frowned upon to email such

photos, shirtless and flexing are absolutely okay to submit in this case.

We want this calendar show your strength and determination. Some of the finished

photos we have are... this guy Taylor and

let's pull up another one of Taylor here. So, these are from our photo shoot we did

a couple weeks ago and this is what's going to be in the final calendar these

are not the photos... the photo quality you need to submit these are just the type

that are going to be in the finished calendar, which may or may not look like

that. So, email us at cancerdads@gmail.com. Photo submissions are due by

September 30th 2018. If you are selected, your calendar photos will be taken by a

professional photographer sometime before October 1st. All the details are

going to be down in the comment section, or up in the description or wherever

they're gonna be... and let's please like, share, comment on this let's get this

seen by as many Dads who have kids battling cancer as we possibly can. We

want this to raise a lot of money for cancer research, uh... for So Many Angels and

to get the awareness out that they could always use a little more

funding... a lot more funding. Let's try to get this going.

Thanks!

For more infomation >> 2019 Cancer Dads Calendar - Model Call! - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Ben Affleck's New Flame Shauna Sexton Flashes Abs, Jokes About Paparazzi: 'We're Getting Serious' - Duration: 2:23.

 Shauna Sexton has some jokes to make about the newfound attention surrounding her after being linked to Ben Affleck

 The 22-year-old Playboy model has been making headlines for her outings with the recently single 46-year-old actor in the past week after the two were seen out together twice

Sexton took to her Instagram story to poke fun at the photographers following her every move on Tuesday, including a trip to the gym where she flashed her toned abs

 "So, I'm gonna give you guys a shout out 'cause it's only appropriate, you've been following me for two days," she says in a video of her driving

"White Lexus I named you Tony, black Honda I named you Miguel. Appreciated you following me to the gym this morning

I hope you had fun on our hike. Now we're about to go to lunch in Studio City, I guess you can say we're getting serious

"  Affleck and Sexton were first spotted having what an insider told PEOPLE "looked like maybe a first date" at Nobu restaurant in Malibu last week

They then spent some time at the actor's house on Sunday before hitting a Jack In The Box drive-thru later that day

 Sexton was named Playboy's May 2018 Playmate, where admitted she was "very much single" at the time, but looked for a man who took care of his body and mind

 "I want someone who's able to compromise but doesn't sell himself short," she told the magazine

"I appreciate people who are the truest forms of themselves and brutally honest about who they are

"  She also revealed "humor is so important" in a relationship.  "I need someone who can keep up with my sarcasm or it's just not going to work," she said

For more infomation >> Ben Affleck's New Flame Shauna Sexton Flashes Abs, Jokes About Paparazzi: 'We're Getting Serious' - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

❤️СУПЕР пожелание ДОБРОГО УТРА от Львёнка❤️ С ДОБРЫМ УТРОМ ❤️#Мирпоздравлений - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> ❤️СУПЕР пожелание ДОБРОГО УТРА от Львёнка❤️ С ДОБРЫМ УТРОМ ❤️#Мирпоздравлений - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Trump SCREAMED At Giuliani For Putting Don Jr. In Legal Peril - Duration: 4:20.

Donald Trump is allegedly furious at Rudy Giuliani.

Recently, according to Vanity Fair's Gabriel Sherman who has multiple sources inside the

White House, he's been on top of that since Day 1 with these really good sources that

have all, pretty much, turned out to be 100% accurate, but he says that his sources tell

him that Rudy Giuliani has been on the receiving end of a recent Donald Trump scream session

where Trump was screaming at Giuliani for putting his son in legal jeopardy.

Now, when I first saw this headline, I thought what probably a lot of other people thought

too.

"Oh, he's mad about Giuliani going out there this past Sunday on TV and saying that Trump

Jr.'s meeting was all about getting dirt on Hilary, which is basically an admission of

conspiracy to collude.

That's actually not what it is.

That's not what Donald Trump is furious about.

Instead, he is mad at Rudy Giuliani for not taking the job as attorney general and instead,

Trump had to appoint Jeff Sessions who then recused himself from the Russian investigation,

which according to Trump is what has allowed this to go all crazy and haywire and put his

son in legal jeopardy.

He's mad that Giuliani didn't take the job and he believes that if Giuliani had, he could've

directed all this and just basically made it all go away, which just further leads us

to believe that Donald Trump is guilty as hell.

This investigation, these people are not in legal jeopardy because of who is investigating

them.

They're in legal jeopardy like Don Jr. because it really looks like they broke the law and

all the evidence, right now, suggest that they did.

It doesn't matter who is in the White House.

Yeah, Giuliani as attorney general could have buried this if he chose to, but since it wasn't

buried, we know the truth.

I know Giuliani likes to say that the truth isn't the truth.

The truth is the truth.

The truth is, it looks like every member of the Trump family is guilty as hell.

Donald Trump can scream at Giuliani all he wants for not taking that AG job.

What he should be screaming at him for are his horrendous media appearances.

That warrants a good tongue-lashing for that.

Again, Giuliani went on TV this past Sunday and implicated Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner,

and Paul Manafort in felony offenses against the United States.

You can't tell me that that doesn't warrant a good screaming session from Donald Trump

himself when you basically sent his son, his son-in-law and this guy that he really seem

to like up the river, but not necessarily Giuliani's fault there.

Giuliani had a rare senior moment where he gave us the truth.

That's what's so terrifying to Donald Trump.

He has finally found himself in a situation with Jr., with Kushner, with Manafort, with

Michael Cohen now, where he can't lie himself out of it.

He hired the worst possible attorney in the world for free, luckily, for him.

Otherwise, he'd be getting ripped off tremendously in Rudy Giuliani.

Giuliani has ruined things for Trump to the point where there is no legal defense that

Trump could mount to keep himself and his family out of trouble at this point given

what everybody else has already arranged for in their plea deals, the things they have

already told them.

The clock is ticking on the Trump administration at this point.

I think even Donald Trump himself is aware of the fact that he can be mad at Giuliani

but he knows at the end of the day, he needs to be mad at himself for ever deciding to

run for president.

Because after all, had he not done that, he could've lived out the rest of his life happy

and carefree with nobody ever bothering to look at the horrible things that his family

has been doing for decades.

For more infomation >> Trump SCREAMED At Giuliani For Putting Don Jr. In Legal Peril - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Practice English Listening - 3 Surprising Tips to Help You Understand English - Duration: 7:45.

For more infomation >> Practice English Listening - 3 Surprising Tips to Help You Understand English - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

vlc record 2018 08 14 12h04m52s dvd D - Duration: 1:35:07.

For more infomation >> vlc record 2018 08 14 12h04m52s dvd D - Duration: 1:35:07.

-------------------------------------------

vlc record 2018 08 15 20h05m35s dvd D - Duration: 24:02.

For more infomation >> vlc record 2018 08 15 20h05m35s dvd D - Duration: 24:02.

-------------------------------------------

vlc record 2018 08 15 13h44m03s dvd D - Duration: 48:08.

For more infomation >> vlc record 2018 08 15 13h44m03s dvd D - Duration: 48:08.

-------------------------------------------

vlc record 2018 08 14 14h06m14s dvd D - Duration: 23:12.

For more infomation >> vlc record 2018 08 14 14h06m14s dvd D - Duration: 23:12.

-------------------------------------------

vlc record 2018 08 15 18h19m56s dvd D - Duration: 1:17:05.

For more infomation >> vlc record 2018 08 15 18h19m56s dvd D - Duration: 1:17:05.

-------------------------------------------

Madonna Hits Back At Angry Aretha Franklin Fans - Duration: 3:09.

"Material Girl" singer Madonna is not happy with how many people have reacted to her tribute

to the late music icon Aretha Franklin at the MTV Video Music Awards on Monday, August

20th, 2018.

Madonna was heavily criticized for what most thought was a tribute to Franklin, who'd passed

away from pancreatic cancer on August 16th, 2018.

During her speech, she talked about how she'd performed Franklin's hit song "(You Make Me

Feel Like) A Natural Woman" during an audition when she was younger, and that it helped kick

off her career in the music industry.

She started the story by saying she understood why no one in the industry took her seriously

at the time.

"Some skinny-ass white girl is going to come up here and belt out a song by one of the

greatest soul singers who ever lived?"

But in classic Madonna fashion, that modesty didn't last too long…

"I said, 'Bitch, I'm Madonna.'"

After recounting how she'd lived in Paris for some time before returning to the States,

she finally addressed what most viewers were likely thinking.

"You're probably all wondering why I'm telling you this story.

There is a connection."

Madonna explained that none of her story would've happened without the Queen of Soul's influence.

"She led me to where I am today.

And I know she influenced so many people in this house tonight."

In response to her speech, people took to social media, with many accusing her of making

Franklin's tribute all about her.

One user wrote, "Madonna gave herself a tribute featuring Aretha."

Another user tweeted, "So instead of an actual tribute to Aretha you let Madonna talk about

herself for 30 minutes?!

[MTV], our beautiful black queen deserves better."

Following criticism for her speech about Franklin, Madonna took to Instagram to defend herself,

and, according to her, her remarks at the VMAs were never actually meant to be a tribute.

Posting a photo of herself with pop star Camila Cabello, whom she'd presented with the Video

of the Year moon person, Madonna stated that MTV had simply asked her to give out the award,

not honor Franklin.

She explained that the network had later requested that she share any stories she may have about

Franklin.

Madonna went on to say,

"I shared a part of my journey and thanked Aretha for inspiring me along the way.

I did not intend to do a tribute to her!

That would be impossible in 2 minutes with all the noise and tinsel of an award show.

I could never do her justice in this context or environment."

Addressing the hate she received as a result of her speech, Madonna added,

"Unfortunately most people have short attention spans, and are so quick to judge.

I love Aretha!

R.E.S.P.E.C.T."

Madonna has quite a history of making controversial tributes to music legends.

At the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, she gave a speech about the late Michael Jackson that,

like her Aretha Franklin speech, focused mainly on herself.

She also received hate for her performance of Prince's "Nothing Compares 2 U" and "Purple

Rain" with singer Stevie Wonder, which failed to wow viewers, to say the least.

It sounds like maybe the best option is to not have Madonna pay tribute to any more of

society's favorite artists.

After all, no one can get mad at her for lackluster speeches and performances if she isn't given

the platform.

For more infomation >> Madonna Hits Back At Angry Aretha Franklin Fans - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

GIVEAWAY TIME | FT SENSUAL COLLECTION - Duration: 1:06.

Hi Queens, welcome back. I'm Sheena I go by Queen SHE. This giveaway is courtesy of sensual collection

This is their unit Layla and the color 1b Laiya. It has a freestyle part

the part is a skin top part and

The cap is constructed so that you can turn or any which way and do either side part or a middle part

Layla has natural layers a very natural

Texture you will receive the unit that is literally in my hands which is why I did not put it on

However, I did want to show you what the winner will be winning

I think she's super cute great for everyday use and any type of weather which is a beautiful thing

She is heat safe. I'll leave all the rules for this giveaway down in the description box

Thank you so much sensual collection for hosting this giveaway until next time Queens. Don't forget to love each other

I'll see y'all very very soon

For more infomation >> GIVEAWAY TIME | FT SENSUAL COLLECTION - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

We're Talking Numbers with Chantal Shultz - Duration: 11:37.

(uplifting music)

- Hi, I'm Keri Murphy, and welcome to Spotlight,

where we showcase amazing entrepreneurs and their stories.

And if you're an entrepreneur,

you're probably someone who loves what you do,

you have a big mission and purpose in the world,

but there might be an area

that you shy away from just a little bit.

And that is your numbers.

Well, not anymore.

Not after today's Spotlight interview

with CEO, business owner, number extraordinaire,

accountant Chantal Shuts.

Chantal, thank you so much for joining us today.

- Thank you.

- You know, we were just having this conversation.

How you know, if you're a woman in business

it's a preconceived notion

that you're just not good at numbers.

- Yeah. - Right?

But that's not true.

- No, it's absolutely not true.

- So when you work with women,

I know you work with men too.

What is that thing that you find so often

around the belief around numbers?

- I think what I find most often

is women have been conditioned to think

that they're not good at their numbers.

And they're really good at what they do in their business

and someone else will take care of that.

- Right.

- My husband will take care of that.

Or my son will take care of that.

Or somebody will take care of that.

- Somebody will take care of that.

- Somebody will take care of the numbers.

Yeah. - Yeah.

But a lot of times, they're not taken care of.

And that's why sadly, eight out of 10 businesses fail,

I think.

It's not because you're not good at what you do

but it's simply because you don't understand the numbers.

- Absolutely.

- And so Chantal, you actually work with business owners

on understanding the story that their numbers tell.

So tell us a little bit about

the storytelling around numbers.

- Right.

So I spent a lot of years auditing

in order to become a charter accountant,

and in that time, I started to recognize

that the stories within people's businesses

were really telling us like what had happened

and helping us forecast

what would be happening in the future.

So I, instead of thinking of them as numbers

and scary things, I started thinking of them

about like stories.

- And that's great, cause when you can understand that

then you make better decisions.

- Absolutely. - Right?

You can go out there and get the financing that you need,

the marketing decisions, the team.

But when you ignore them, or shove them under the rug,

like so many people do,

like you find yourself in a pickle.

In a really tough spot.

- Yeah.

- And so you are someone who has again,

you've been the CEO of businesses,

you own Cloud 9 Nail and Spa,

what have you learned through that time

of wearing so many hats?

By the way, the fact that you are a chartered accountant

and an entrepreneur,

you're an anomaly all in yourself

that you love numbers and you're creative.

But what has that taught you,

wearing all those hats?

- One of the most important things

I've learned in that process

is that we have to be looking at the numbers.

We have to break down that fear.

Not only the fear of looking at the numbers,

but the fear of what good numbers mean.

We're not bad people because we make money in our business.

- Right.

- In fact, that's a good thing.

- You wanna make money.

- You wanna make money.

It's almost like people think numbers are a mystery.

And they really aren't a mystery.

They are just a picture of what's already happened.

And there's so many ways that you can look at numbers

and that, for me, makes things really exciting.

- I love your excitement around numbers too.

Because I mean, you didn't always have this excitement?

- No.

- So a little birdie told me,

you didn't make it through 11th grade math the first time.

- No I didn't make it through grade 11 math the first time.

And I squeezed by the second time.

I think there was just not an expectation

as a girl and I don't like to generalize

but I just think there is an expectation

that I didn't need to be good at math.

I also believed I didn't need math in my life.

I figured that's what a calculator's for.

In that same year, I was doing terribly in English.

But my grade 11 English teacher

showed up at my house to have a meeting with my parents

to say what's going on.

My grade 11 math teacher, not so much.

- Right, so it's just like societal

that I think we say, oh women don't have to be good at math.

Right?

Or we can't be.

Which we absolutely can be good.

- Absolutely.

- And when you understand your numbers

like we talked about, it is exciting.

And you get different results.

- And it's fun.

- And it's fun.

Don't you want her on your team,

like show us the fun.

So tell us a little bit about the story

of when you and your husband,

who is also a certified accountant,

were trying to get funding.

Cause it really was about the story.

- Yeah.

- That you presented.

- Yeah, so we approached our bank to get some money.

We wanted to invest in a business.

And we got the email back that said denied.

And so my husband let me know

and I thought, who are they sayin' no to?

- Do they know who they're talking to?

- Absolutely.

Do they know who we are?

- Cause you're both like great earners at that point.

- Yeah.

We both were chartered accountants,

we had two children,

we had just bought our second home.

And we had a great financial outlook,

so you know, I said to him,

okay, here's what we're gonna do.

We're gonna print out our resumes

and we're gonna print out our five year plan,

we're gonna print out you know,

just who we are and what we're doing

and why we want this money.

And we're gonna go to the bank.

And we're gonna meet with the manager.

And we're gonna interview the people in the bank

and decide who we want to work with,

rather than letting them just shuffle us off

to whoever had some space in their calendar.

- Which is a very different approach.

That's much more empowering.

- Absolutely

- We're going to choose who's going to work with us.

- Absolutely.

And I think that was on a Monday,

and by Friday we had the money that we wanted.

- Oh my gosh, that's amazing.

And it was just by how you presented the numbers.

- Absolutely.

It was having the proper communication,

knowing the information they were looking for,

and being able to present it in a way that they understood.

- Okay, now you said something that had me a little uneasy

which was a five year plan.

(laughing)

- Oh yeah, five year plan.

- Is that something that you actually help people create?

Do you help them actually put the story together

so they can go out there

and get what they need to grow their businesses?

- Yeah, there's two seasons of thought on that right now

in terms of do you need a five year plan

and do you not?

I believe you do.

But I also think it's most important

to understand what's happening right here.

And to also understand the trends within your business.

So for us personally, the trend was that

our income was accelerating

and we had made good decisions.

- So let's show that.

- Exactly, let's show that.

But absolutely, I mean, if you own a business

and you know you wanna grow it,

you need a five year plan.

Cause you need to know where you're pointing,

where you're going.

- Right, right.

Where you're trying to get to.

- And you need to be able to look back

and look forward and compare what's happening

in both places to know that you're on track.

- Okay, Chantal, for those of us who are business owners

and someone's watching and they're saying

this sounds great, but I don't even know where to begin

when it comes to my numbers.

What are a couple good pointers you can give us.

- Right.

When I work with a lot of women entrepreneurs

one of the first things I find that is missing

is a good book keeper.

Often I hear, oh but my book keeper only charges $15

and that sounds like a good rate.

And it's my brother's cousin's best friend's

dog's sister's cousin or something like that.

Okay, that is not how we find a book keeper.

And we don't decided that a book keeper is great

because they don't cost us a lot of money.

- Right.

That's so true.

- Having an inexperienced book keeper

can end up costing you a lot more

than doing it properly the first time.

- And as someone who did auditing,

you know that probably better than most.

- I do.

And I help people hire book keepers

just for that reason.

And then the second thing I think

is you know being able to sit down

and decide what are the numbers that we need to look at.

Either daily, or weekly, or monthly,

because every business doesn't need to look

at the same numbers.

- It's really understanding what numbers are important.

- Exactly.

Understanding what's driving your business.

And on a daily basis what is important to see

that what's going on.

- So one of the things

that you are really passionate about too

when it comes to numbers is the team

that surrounds you when looking at those.

- Absolutely.

- Why is team so relevant to our numbers

and our bottom line?

- So I like to explain it this way,

numbers don't just happen into an accounting system.

So the numbers, like I said, they tell you a picture,

they paint a picture for you.

- Sure.

- That picture is made up of a variety

of different processes,

and people that are doing certain tasks

to arrive at a destination,

which is the balance sheet and profit and loss statement.

So it's important to understand

who is responsible for what rules within the company,

and what things they may or may not be doing

that may be missing you or costing you money.

Understanding their mindset.

And understanding you know,

are they bought into the culture

and the vision of the organization,

cause weak culture and weak vision

absolutely shines through in a set of financial statements.

So really getting to the heart of the business,

which is the people.

- Oh that's good.

And our chuckle was about,

she's Canadian, so it's processes,

so she's really working on her American processes.

Apples, apples, okay.

So Chantal, when someone comes to you,

what is one of the first things you do

and how do you help really increase their bottom line

when it comes to numbers?

- So the first thing I do, like I said,

is to make sure that they have a good book keeper.

And then we look at their financial statements

assuming that they have some.

If they don't, that's you know,

- You can take out that box of receipts.

- We work on helping them get there.

I don't do the book keeping myself,

but I'll help them get that done.

And looking at the trends

that exist within their organization,

whether they're a one person entity

or they've got 20 employees.

Or in some cases, I've worked with companies

that have 200 employees.

And then looking at what are other organizations

within your sector doing?

So what are some of the benchmarks?

So for example, in a service based business

you should be netting a 20% bottom line.

So every dollar that you make,

you should be keeping 20 cents of that.

After you pay all your expenses.

So we look at some of those key ratios

and we start developing the story.

- Thank you, Chantal.

I mean it's such great information.

I know you might not think numbers is sexy

and it's something you need to look at

but when you have a business

that is so important to you

and you're committed to making a difference,

and money is just a barometer of the impact

that you're having in the world.

And we don't wanna work for free, right?

We wanna be able to do good,

and be good, and have a life of freedom and substance.

So if someone wants to learn more

about how you can support their vision

and really understanding their numbers,

how do they do that?

- They can simply go to my website.

It's powerinnumbers.ca, not .com, .ca.

And they can fill out the form

to have the 30 minute free consult with me.

- And it's absolutely free?

- Absolutely free.

- And you help them understand their numbers,

and what's next?

- Well maybe not in 30 minutes,

but we definitely get started to see where they're at

and we can create a bit of a plan

to look at a go forward.

- Love it.

Well you know, one of the things

I really admire about you, Chantal,

is that you might have like skirted through 11th grade math

but you have a love for helping people

really understand numbers.

The power of numbers.

You help businesses grow, raise money,

you own companies,

and you're just so trustworthy and relatable.

And I think when it comes to numbers,

there's such a fear and a guilt

around not doing it right

that you're such a wonderful person to work with

and I'm so excited for people to get to know you better

and work with you.

So that they can really step into those numbers

and make a bigger profit

and impact and all that good stuff.

So again, go to powerinnumbers.ca.

And if you liked this interview,

and you're inspired to get those numbers under control,

please share it with someone

and post your comments,

because we love to hear from you.

Keep doing your best work in the world.

And as always, remember to keep dreaming it,

living it, and being it.

Until next time.

(uplifting music)

For more infomation >> We're Talking Numbers with Chantal Shultz - Duration: 11:37.

-------------------------------------------

Trump SCREAMED At Giuliani For Putting Don Jr. In Legal Peril - Duration: 4:20.

Donald Trump is allegedly furious at Rudy Giuliani.

Recently, according to Vanity Fair's Gabriel Sherman who has multiple sources inside the

White House, he's been on top of that since Day 1 with these really good sources that

have all, pretty much, turned out to be 100% accurate, but he says that his sources tell

him that Rudy Giuliani has been on the receiving end of a recent Donald Trump scream session

where Trump was screaming at Giuliani for putting his son in legal jeopardy.

Now, when I first saw this headline, I thought what probably a lot of other people thought

too.

"Oh, he's mad about Giuliani going out there this past Sunday on TV and saying that Trump

Jr.'s meeting was all about getting dirt on Hilary, which is basically an admission of

conspiracy to collude.

That's actually not what it is.

That's not what Donald Trump is furious about.

Instead, he is mad at Rudy Giuliani for not taking the job as attorney general and instead,

Trump had to appoint Jeff Sessions who then recused himself from the Russian investigation,

which according to Trump is what has allowed this to go all crazy and haywire and put his

son in legal jeopardy.

He's mad that Giuliani didn't take the job and he believes that if Giuliani had, he could've

directed all this and just basically made it all go away, which just further leads us

to believe that Donald Trump is guilty as hell.

This investigation, these people are not in legal jeopardy because of who is investigating

them.

They're in legal jeopardy like Don Jr. because it really looks like they broke the law and

all the evidence, right now, suggest that they did.

It doesn't matter who is in the White House.

Yeah, Giuliani as attorney general could have buried this if he chose to, but since it wasn't

buried, we know the truth.

I know Giuliani likes to say that the truth isn't the truth.

The truth is the truth.

The truth is, it looks like every member of the Trump family is guilty as hell.

Donald Trump can scream at Giuliani all he wants for not taking that AG job.

What he should be screaming at him for are his horrendous media appearances.

That warrants a good tongue-lashing for that.

Again, Giuliani went on TV this past Sunday and implicated Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner,

and Paul Manafort in felony offenses against the United States.

You can't tell me that that doesn't warrant a good screaming session from Donald Trump

himself when you basically sent his son, his son-in-law and this guy that he really seem

to like up the river, but not necessarily Giuliani's fault there.

Giuliani had a rare senior moment where he gave us the truth.

That's what's so terrifying to Donald Trump.

He has finally found himself in a situation with Jr., with Kushner, with Manafort, with

Michael Cohen now, where he can't lie himself out of it.

He hired the worst possible attorney in the world for free, luckily, for him.

Otherwise, he'd be getting ripped off tremendously in Rudy Giuliani.

Giuliani has ruined things for Trump to the point where there is no legal defense that

Trump could mount to keep himself and his family out of trouble at this point given

what everybody else has already arranged for in their plea deals, the things they have

already told them.

The clock is ticking on the Trump administration at this point.

I think even Donald Trump himself is aware of the fact that he can be mad at Giuliani

but he knows at the end of the day, he needs to be mad at himself for ever deciding to

run for president.

Because after all, had he not done that, he could've lived out the rest of his life happy

and carefree with nobody ever bothering to look at the horrible things that his family

has been doing for decades.

For more infomation >> Trump SCREAMED At Giuliani For Putting Don Jr. In Legal Peril - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Could Scientists Predict the Next Political Crisis? - Duration: 11:14.

For centuries, people have been trying to predict the future.

The Greeks had their oracles; the Romans had their soothsayers.

And today we have… well, for some things, we have scientists.

Like, thanks to the laws of physics, I can tell you with near certainty when the sun

will rise tomorrow, if you give me your exact location.

Technically, it's still not 100%, since some weird freak planetary collision could nudge Earth out of its typical orbit.

But it's a very reliable guess.

Seriously. Don't lose sleep over that.

We're not getting hit by a planet.

As scientists have learned more about how the world works — and we've started feeding

computers a lot of data — we've gotten better and better at making predictions about the future.

In a way, it's surprising how much we can predict.

And yet, there are still these gaping holes, especially when it comes to human behavior.

Do you remember for example, all of 2016.

Psychologists, though, are actually making headway on figuring out how we can learn to be better predictors.

So today, on SciShow, here's what we can and can't predict with much accuracy — and

how science is moving the art of prediction forward.

[♪ INTRO]

Perhaps the best success story — and cautionary tale — for prediction science is the weather.

The forecast used to be not much more than a guess about what the next few days' weather would hold.

But by learning more about how clouds form, and how pressure interacts with temperature,

meteorologists have dramatically improved their predictions in recent decades.

These days, they use complicated computer models that take into account the underlying physics.

And by feeding those models reams of data from a variety of instruments all over the

world, their five-day forecasts today are as accurate as three-day forecasts in 2005.

That's a huge improvement in a pretty short period of time.

And it's not just helpful for planning your weekend cookout.

Getting better with the weather also means we've been able to save more lives during natural disasters.

But while we've improved, we're still pretty bad about forecasting weather much beyond a week.

That's because of inherent unpredictability in the way something like a cloud forms.

We can know every detail of it, but part of it still depends on an initial starting condition.

And according to chaos theory, small changes that you cannot predict will change that outcome.

This is also known as the butterfly effect.

So we can keep learning more and improving our measurements and models, but most of our progress will be incremental.

There's a limit to how accurate long-range forecasts can get.

All things considered, though, weather prediction is pretty darn good, as long as you go in with the right expectations.

On the other hand, there are certain things that you'd think we'd be able to predict

that we just haven't been able to crack.

Like earthquakes.

They're largely a natural phenomenon, which, like weather, you'd think we'd be able

to understand the basics of and then load in a bunch of data to model.

But so far, we can't — at least, not in the same way.

We do know a lot about them, like where they're most likely, based on fault lines and historical data.

But seismologists haven't yet found a signal that reliably precedes a quake that we can follow for advanced warning.

You can detect rumbling just prior to one, but it's not enough time to evacuate an entire city.

We just don't understand the factors that go into how two tectonic plates will interact with each other.

So, the timing and magnitude of any single specific earthquake remains a mystery.

Which is obviously bad for trying to keep people safe.

Maybe, one day, seismologists will discover new basic phenomena that will allow us to

forecast earthquakes with much better foresight.

But it's also possible that we won't.

And without that foundation, earthquakes will remain an enigma that we can only loosely estimate.

It's a reminder that predicting the future depends on mountains of carefully collected

data — which is great, but also sometimes hard to come by.

The vast majority of things that we have real trouble predicting, though, aren't based on the physical world.

There, at least we can partially model things to get some unbiased idea of the probability.

Instead, the real mystery is... you, and me, and us.

Elections, stock markets, political uprisings — things that hinge on people and societies

— these are much more challenging, which is not that big of a surprise.

The classic approach to these questions is to use experts.

After all, if someone knows a lot about a specific country, they should be able to say

with more accuracy whether a foreign leader will make a certain trade deal, right?

Well, it turns out that experts aren't very good at economic and political forecasts.

In one landmark experiment that collected these kinds of predictions from more than

280 experts over nearly two decades, the so-called 'experts' were only a tad better than random guessing.

We'll get back to why scientists think experts aren't very good — it has a lot to do

with how they think and common psychological biases we all fall prey to.

But don't always assume that knowledge is power when it comes to the future.

At least, when people are involved.

The other main way to tackle these sorts of questions is to use data.

For something like an election, you can use polling data — and the more there is, the better.

And if you know a bit about the quality of each poll, you can weight them accordingly

and aggregate them together to get your best guess.

This isn't foolproof, but this type of analytical approach is usually much better than asking a single expert.

Depending on the question you're trying to answer, you can even use artificial intelligence

and machine learning to make forecasts, although this is work in progress.

In machine learning, computers use algorithms, which are basically just a set of rules, to

teach themselves over time.

The advantage here is if you don't actually know how something works — like, say, what

causes political violence — you can feed a computer a bunch of data, and see if it

can find any patterns for you.

So far, this method hasn't pulled off any notable victories — at least, in those tricky

human situations — but it's something to keep tabs on in, that future we've been talking about.

It's all pretty new, but as we keep trying out this technology and improving it, we'll hopefully make some progress.

Okay, so we know that experts aren't as good as we'd think they'd be.

But the whole story is a little more complicated.

Because one of the things that that long-running study found was that some experts are better than others.

Experts who believed in big, grand ideas — like the idea that all governmental regulation

is bad, or that the environment is doomed — generally didn't do so well.

Those who were less wedded to these kinds of concepts, and were willing to change their opinions, did far better.

This suggests that personality and styles of thinking are important for our ability to make good predictions.

And that perhaps, if you're willing, you can learn to get better at it, too.

The strongest case for this comes from a remarkable project sponsored by a US agency called Intelligence

Advanced Research Projects Activity, or IARPA.

It's kind of like DARPA, but for military intelligence.

Back in 2011, IARPA realized that even well-trained intelligence officers weren't so hot at

predicting events, and that maybe they could find a better way.

So they set up a four-year forecasting tournament for people to predict political or economic outcomes.

It was a contest, but also an experiment.

Different teams tried out different ideas for coming up with a strategy to produce the most accurate predictions.

And one team, called the Good Judgment Project, blew the other four out of the water — so

much that the government stopped funding the others just to focus on the winner.

The Good Judgment Project was actually led by the same psychologist behind the other

study showing that experts are, on average, poor predictors.

But what he also realized was that a small number of people are remarkably good at answering

certain questions — stuff like, 'Will Serbia leave the EU in the next six months?'

or, 'Will this politician resign by March?'

It wasn't just luck, and it wasn't just that these people were smart or well-versed on international affairs, either.

The participants were normal folks who volunteered; they had no particular expertise.

And they outperformed intelligence analysts with access to classified material.

Which sounds, like pretty humbling for those intelligence analysts.

What set these so-called superforecasters apart were certain shared personality traits,

like an openness to consider new ideas, and a willingness to revise them in the face of new facts.

They're intelligent, but not geniuses, and while they are usually comfortable with numbers,

they weren't using statistics or models to arrive at their answers.

Instead, the superforecasters were thinking through the problems probabilistically.

In other words, they carefully assessed the likelihood of various things, and factored everything into their decision.

This prevented them from being susceptible to a lot of biases, including our natural

tendency to make quick, intuitive decisions by falling back on heuristics, or shortcuts.

For instance, forecasters who read a lot about terrorism, even in an effort to become more

informed, might begin to think terrorism is more frequent than it actually is, simply because they're exposed to it a lot.

This is known as the availability heuristic.

But by becoming aware of these pitfalls, and sticking to probabilistic thinking, these

superforecasters could avoid it.

Fortunately for us mere mortals, the Good Judgment Project was able to develop a short

training program that can improve accuracy by 10% over a year.

In it, participants learn about cognitive biases and are encouraged to break down big

problems into smaller parts so they can think more easily about them.

They're also taught to think about problems from all sorts of perspectives.

They learned not overreact or underreact to new information.

And most importantly, to learn from their mistakes.

This is where most experts don't put in the work.

But if you never pause to think about where you went wrong, you can't learn how to be better.

Which is true for a lot of things, come to think about it.

To arrive at its winning predictions, the Good Judgment Project team also took advantage

of the wisdom of the crowd, but added a tweak to traditional methods.

Basically, if you average everyone's predictions, they're usually fairly close.

But this team didn't stop there.

Instead, they then gave extra weight to their group of 40 or so superforecasters, and finally,

adjusted that number up or down a bit further, in what is called extremizing.

This technique worked really well.

It's still not perfect, of course but is proof that sometimes, people can be fairly good about glimpsing the future.

Well, as long as you ask a lot of them, and do some fancy math to bias things towards your most talented group.

Like with any prediction, data is still really important.

This method won't work for everything, and many people think there are very rare, but

still very important events that are too hard to predict — something like 9/11.

They call these black swans.

But it's possible breaking things down and learning more will allow us to get better at these, too.

Ultimately, most experts agree that the best predictions about these sorts of tough questions

will come from a combination of human and machine.

Really, though, the only thing we can be certain of is that we won't be able to predict everything.

Thank you for watching this episode of SciShow!

If you want to learn more about how our minds work and influence the ways we think and respond

to things, we have a channel called SciShow Psychology and you can check it out over at youtube.com/scishowpsych.

[♪ OUTRO ]

For more infomation >> Could Scientists Predict the Next Political Crisis? - Duration: 11:14.

-------------------------------------------

Le patient atteint de la maladie de Parkinson était rempli d'expression quand il a posté le 456 - Duration: 7:26.

For more infomation >> Le patient atteint de la maladie de Parkinson était rempli d'expression quand il a posté le 456 - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

Groupe d'études de maladies spécifiques maladie de Parkinson ※ Avec sous titres 1112 - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> Groupe d'études de maladies spécifiques maladie de Parkinson ※ Avec sous titres 1112 - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Pad d'entraînement musculaire recommandé aux personnes en difficulté de bouger 1250 - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Pad d'entraînement musculaire recommandé aux personnes en difficulté de bouger 1250 - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Lecture cérébrale d'une douleur fréquente ※ Avec sous titres 1106 - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> Lecture cérébrale d'une douleur fréquente ※ Avec sous titres 1106 - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Man's About To Return Shelter Dog When He Finds A Letter From The Previous Owner - Duration: 10:30.

Today we're going to tell you a story about a black lab called Reggie who was in need

of a new home.

A man had settled into his new town after moving house – but something was missing

in his life.

He knew that needed a canine companion to fill the void, so he headed to his local shelter.

There he met a black lab named Reggie who was looking for a new home, so he took him.

But it wasn't all smooth sailing.

In fact, they didn't get on right away.

The shelter said that it could take two weeks for the dog to adjust to his new home, so

the man thought he'd wait it out for the duration.

Maybe the dog wasn't used to his new environment or maybe they just weren't bonding.

Whatever the reason, it looked like they weren't getting along.

But when the man started going through Reggie the black lab's stuff, he remembered there

was a sealed letter that the previous owner had left him.

From this point on, the story will be the man's recollection of the event.

They told me the big black Lab's name was "Reggie" as I looked at him lying in his

pen.

The shelter was clean and the people really friendly.

I'd only been in the area for six months, but everywhere I went in the small college

town, people were welcoming and open.

Everyone waves when you pass them on the street.

But something was still missing as I attempted to settle into my new life here and I thought

a dog couldn't hurt.

Give me someone to talk to.

And I had just seen Reggie's advertisement on the local news.

The shelter said they had received numerous calls right after, but they said the people

who had come down to see him just didn't look like "Lab people," whatever that

meant.

They must've thought I did.

But at first, I thought the shelter had misjudged me in giving me Reggie and his things, which

consisted of a dog pad, bag of toys – almost all of which were brand new tennis balls,

his dishes and a sealed letter from his previous owner.

See, Reggie and I didn't really hit it off when we got home.

We struggled for two weeks (which is how long the shelter told me to give him to adjust

to his new home).

"Maybe it was the fact I was trying to adjust, too.

Maybe we were too much alike."

For some reason, his stuff (except for the tennis balls – he wouldn't go anywhere

without two stuffed in his mouth) got tossed in with all of my other unpacked boxes.

I guess I didn't really think he'd need all his old stuff, that I'd get him new

things once he settled in.

But it became pretty clear pretty soon that he wasn't going to.

I tried the normal commands the shelter told me he knew, ones like "sit" and "stay"

and "come" and heel", and he'd follow them – when he felt like it.

He never really seemed to listen when I called his name – sure, he'd look in my direction

after the fourth or fifth time I said it, but then he'd just go back to doing whatever.

When I'd ask again, you could almost see him sigh and then grudgingly obey.

This just wasn't going to work.

He chewed a couple of shoes and some unpacked boxes.

I was a little too stern with him and he resented it, I could tell.

The friction got so bad that I couldn't wait for the two weeks to be up.

And when it was, I was in full-on search mode for my cellphone amid all of my unpacked stuff.

I remembered leaving it on the stack of boxes for the guest room, but I also mumbled, rather

cynically, that the "darn dog probably hid it on me."

"Finally, I found it, but before I could punch up the shelter's number, I also found

his pad and other toys from the shelter."

I tossed the pad in Reggie's direction and he sniffed it and wagged, some of the most

enthusiasm I'd seen since bringing him home.

But then I called, "Hey, Reggie, you like that?

Come here and I'll give you a treat."

Instead, he sort of glanced in my direction – maybe "glared" is more accurate – and

then gave a discontented sigh and flopped down.

With his back to me.

Well, that's not going to do it either, I thought.

And I punched the shelter phone number.

But I hung up when I saw the sealed envelope.

I had completely forgotten about that too.

"Okay, Reggie," I said out loud, "let's see if your previous owner has any advice."

Would Reggie the black lab be ok?

He opened the letter to have

a look.

For more infomation >> Man's About To Return Shelter Dog When He Finds A Letter From The Previous Owner - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

Le but d'apprendre à lire le cerveau ※ Avec sous titres 1099 - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Le but d'apprendre à lire le cerveau ※ Avec sous titres 1099 - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Traitement ponctuel de la récupération d'énergie de la moelle épinière et du cerveau 1075 - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> Traitement ponctuel de la récupération d'énergie de la moelle épinière et du cerveau 1075 - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle et Harry, ce sera un garçon (photo) - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle et Harry, ce sera un garçon (photo) - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Le Paris-Brest de PHILIPPE CONTICINI - Recette de chef - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> Le Paris-Brest de PHILIPPE CONTICINI - Recette de chef - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

2007 MRE #5 taste test [ENG subs] - Duration: 17:06.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Mucky Crew says hello.

Today, we're doing it differently.

What we have here today is a MRE, an American military ration.

Menu no. 5 - grilled chicken.

Two reasons as to why this ration.

First of all, the production date: 74th day of 2007

which makes this ration over 11 years old at the moment.

And secondly, this is what my sister voted for in the poll.

Go and check out her channel up here.

And after this short PSA, let's check the contents of this bag.

First off: wheat snack bread though calling it a bread is a sacrilege.

The accessory pack which we'll check later.

The beverage bag.

Jalapeño ketchup.

Caramel apple ranger bar ...so a caramel apple bar.

Cheese spread, again with jalapeño - someone's trying to kill me here.

M&Ms with peanuts.

Can't find the best before date but that may be for the best

because I'm sure they've expired ages ago.

Flameless ration heater.

Cappuccino, vanilla flavoured - the current ones are cloyingly sweet.

We'll see if it was any better ten years ago.

Here's the so called 'main course' - a chicken breast...

At least the ingredients list is a short one.

And something that I can't wrap my head around.

Cornbread stuffing so the thing that Americans

put inside their Thanksgiving turkey or serve as a side with it.

Let's check the contents of the accessory pack.

The regular cinnamon chewing gum, slightly yellowed with age.

Lemon iced tea.

Moist towelette for your hands

Matches.

Toilet paper or tissues, or napkins, whichever you may need.

And salt.

Let's put the grub into the FRH before preparing the rest of it.

Just out of curiosity...

The date codes mean these were packed on the 40th and 46th day of 2007,

so sometime mid-February. That's eleven and a half years ago.

This doesn't seem very big, does it? Oh well, we'll see.

We'll also see if this FRH will work.

If it's a dud, I'll just drop these for a few minutes into boiling water.

Let's give it a moment to activate.

It's sizzling already.

Normally, you'd put the pouches inside the FRH

but I prefer to do it this way, leaving them outside.

It kicked off way quicker than some new heaters.

It's so hot!

Let's put it back into the box

and set aside for a few.

Meanwhile, let's get everything out and onto the tray.

Obviously, dessert goes first.

No sign of ageing at all. Awesome!

Caramel apple bar. Ranger bar so I guess it's an energy...

Oh look, I'm wrong.

Smells like apples from the get-go.

Quite an interesting biscuit, might be good.

January 19th, 2007.

Some things never change:

the American wheat snack bread still smells of the same chemicals it used to.

Jalapeño ketchup that we'll put aside for now,

it may come in handy for the chicken later.

And the cheese spread.

After so many years, it's bound to be darkened with age

(and very, very ripe). We'll see how it goes.

It's always a good idea to knead it before opening in case it separated.

It feels very smooth already though

which means the ration was stored properly.

Let's put some on the bread.

Just slightly darkened...

It smells like a regular cheese spread with a very faint note jalapeño.

Time to mix the drinks.

First, the lemon tea.

Let's do it the proper way this time which means add water in first...

6 oz of water.

And now the tea powder.

Looks pretty nice, not caked at all.

It's got this funny instant drink smell.

Zip it up and shake.

Lemon iced tea.

And for the hot drink - vanilla flavoured cappucino.

Here's a neat trick if you have no way of measuring out the required 6 oz of water.

Fold the bag over so you can see the line from the inside.

This can be either a hot or a cold drink, I've got some warm water here

just to switch things up a bit.

Add water to the line, close it off and mix by shaking.

It smells pretty much like any other instant cappuccino.

The heater works pretty well.

I think both the chicken and the stuffing are warm enough so let's plate them.

Nice and warm though someone messed up sealing this one

since the tear notches are right up next to the meat.

If you were under an illusion that this will be an actual chicken breast, it's not.

The meat is processed and formed but it doesn't look bad.

They even applied faux grill marks - bonus points for that.

I think it may actually taste better than a terribly overcooked breast meat.

The cornbread stuffing feels pretty warm as well.

Not hot, but warm.

I'm trying to push it down to open the pouch

but it keeps bouncing back. It lives.

It's alive!

The smell's pretty funky.

Not a sign of corn, mostly the flavourings, I guess.

This does not look appetising. Not at all.

From what I've heard, the best thing about the original cornbread stuffing

is the roasted, crunchy bread bits so this doesn't fit the bill at all.

So there we have it: the 11 year old MRE.

Let's start with the dessert because the rest looks rather sad.

Very crumbly bar.

I can easily taste the apples, caramel - not so much.

It's also terribly dry and makes my mouth go dry.

So let's wash it down with the tea.

Sweet as expected but at the same time also rather refreshing.

Not much can be said about it - it's wet and that's what counts.

Bread with the jalapeño cheese spread - let's see how it tastes after the years.

Didn't lose a bit of its hotness!

The cheese spread itself gets surprisingly more palatable with age.

It doesn't hit you right in the nose.

Time for the main.

Ground chicken meat with flavourings and probably some stabilisers.

It doesn't taste bad at all

although the artificial smoke flavouring makes it not a thing for everyone.

But other than the very stiff texture it's rather nice.

Here's to you, sis!

It tastes better than it looks and smells.

It actually tastes a bit like a stale bread.

It's actually closer to bread than that one.

Fresh, it could've been quite nice.

It's not bad at all. Hungry, one might really enjoy this.

Let's try the chicken and stuffing combo.

It works well together.

The stuffing provides a solid background, gives us a mix of different textures.

It's also rather bland so let's spice it up with the jalapeño ketchup.

First off, very tomatoey smell which is always a good sign for ketchup.

Just chicken with the ketchup first.

Compared to this, the cheese is mild.

At first you get that tomato goodness and then the heat hits you in the face.

But I think it will work very nicely with this cornbread thingy.

Everything mixed together.

Yes, all these elements put together are a rather palatable mix

but it still isn't a very impressive menu.

Hot, that's what it is. Let's ease it with more bread.

The jalapeño heat in the cheese spread dissipates much quicker than in this

- quite possibly it's the fat content that makes the difference.

Bread should help - and then, the dessert.

The vanilla cappuccino.

Sweet but with a much stronger coffee taste than in the current production.

I actually enjoy it quite a bit.

And the dessert - peanut M&Ms.

Ridiculously fresh.

I'm sure they expired not long after the ration was packed

but they're still crunchy, chocolaty and absolutely enjoyable.

The best part of this whole ration.

And that's pretty much it.

This was 2007 MRE, menu no. 5 - grilled chicken breast.

It's not a bad menu. Probably tasted way better fresh.

I'm not impressed with it though.

Good cappuccino, nice tea, great dessert.

Chicken - passable, mixed with the ketchup and the stuffing even edible.

Hungry, one would quite possibly be satisfied with it.

The bar - not much good can be said about it.

I'll probably crumble it into our feeder - maybe the sparrows will appreciate it.

Bread - still the same after 10 years.

How dare you call that a bread?

Thanks for watching and see you next time.

For more infomation >> 2007 MRE #5 taste test [ENG subs] - Duration: 17:06.

-------------------------------------------

Why I speak Russian & how it will change your life! - Duration: 8:13.

[English] Welcome back everybody to another Tip Thursday with me Conor Clyne and in this

one I'm going to be outlining my language journey with Russian how I

learned it and why you should think about learning it too why you really

need to learn it if you're gonna come here to cities like Odessa on the Black

Sea here in Park Shevchenko that of course is Taras Shevchenko the national

poet of Ukraine and yeah so that's actually a reason to learn Ukrainian I

guess but it is in this story we're gonna be talking about why I learned

Russian here in Odessa people in general speak Russian even though we are

in Ukraine in their daily life and I even do speak some Ukrainian I have gone

to Lviv and learnt and you can see that in a previous video if you don't speak

Russian because I'm speaking Russian in parts. There are of course subtitles below

so with that said let's get into it I'm gonna show you why you should learn

Russian like I have.

So if you're looking for a way to correct your pronunciation especially in

Russian then I want you to go down to the description below the video and

click on the link there for Speechling which is a service I've been using

myself to help me with my pronunciation when I've been traveling away from the

Russian-speaking countries so what happens there is by the way you're going

to get a 10% discount with my special 'Tsar18' discount code so that's another

reason to go and sign up so go check it out in the description but basically

what happens is that you can speak into the platform right the app or on the

desktop and save your pronunciation so a native speaker teacher will then give

you feedback on the mistakes that you're making with pronunciation and how to correct

them and then you can listen to yourself again speaking and you know train

yourself to actually pick up in your own mistakes I find it a really valuable way

for me personally to improve my pronunciations so there's a link in the

description below.

[Russian] Hi everyone from Kiev, Ukraine! My name is Conor.

I was born in Ireland. In this video, I'm going to speak about my experience with the Russian language.

The first time when I arrived in Ukraine, without the Russian language, without the Ukrainian language,

it was a nightmare! I couldn't speak to people on the street here in the cities in Ukraine.

I couldn't reserve an apartment or a taxi. It was really difficult.

I want you that you see that if you want to learn Russian or

travel around Ukraine, Moldova, Russia, Belarus, how valuable ...

how valuable it will be if you also speak Russian and not always

in English when you're traveling.

[English] So what I'm communicate with you here is that first of all, just try to

learn Russian because even if it's really difficult in the beginning the

rewards will really make it worthwhile over the long run I could never have had

as many amazing experiences here in a place like Odessa Ukraine if I had

only just stuck to English on my travels and also as I've talked about other

videos here in Odessa in Ukraine in particular if you rely on English you kind of get

lumped in with the kind of tourist crowd and that's not seen as a very positive

light because this is a very touristic City also if you're a guy coming here

not being able to open a conversation in at least open it in Russian is a big

disadvantage because lot of girls just get hit on all the time in English by

sleazy tourists and that's kind of who you get lumped in with so that's what

you want to avoid I'm sure but more than that it's also allowed me to

avoid the main tourist traps here by getting ripped off maybe even been

robbed or been beaten up and just by speaking the language you can kind of

avoid all of those issues I think overall at least in my experience when

as I talked about in my podcast series the first trip I had a lot of like

mishaps a lot of things happened to me like it was drugged unconscious for 36

hours I wasn't robbed fortunately on that

occasion ... someone tried to steal my cell phone another occasion a lot of this was

happened because I just seemed like a very naive tourism to a certain extent

that was of course true it's my first time here and I didn't speak the

language very well I only had a smattering of Russian at the time and

that really held me back but I want to try to do in part here on my channel is to inspire

you and that also goes for learning Russian or Ukrainian or another language

here in the wider region like maybe Romanian that you're interested in

learning definitely you should not be put off the alphabet is what people

first of always cite to me listen the alphabet will take you kind of like a

week to learn maximum it's not that hard it's not that scary so definitely don't

let that put you off and overall if you're gonna spend any sort of time here

or maybe go out and date or even marry someone from the region it's always

better to have that language under your belt.

[Russian] Let's switch back to Russian ... I started learning Russian in Washington DC in America.

I was there in university. I was studying international relations but

I was the worst student in my Russian class. Russian was similar ...

I don't have anything. Sorry! - Please give me a few hryvna! - Thank you. I'm filming now.

[English] So you can see where my Russian skills come in a little bit handy it's dealing with panhandlers

right here who are asking me for money ...

I can't help you. I don't have anything. I'm poor. - Curse you!

Ok ... perhaps you also work a lot as I was working

as a lawyer but I still had class twice a week for one hour

by Skype. It was really convenient for me

and if you a lot to do and little spare time, it's a really great option. That's my story with the Russian language

and now I'm going to take a little walk around ... let's go!

[English] So what I'm really trying to impress on you in this video is just importance of

going for it and learning some Russian now you don't have to be fluent that's

one misconception people have it was really really hard in the beginning I

had a lot of problems with taxis for example you used to have to call the

taxi on the phone and if you actually just went and trying to got one on get

one on the street then you would have to negotiate and if you don't speak at

least you know low low in to me the high beginners Russian they're going to

fleece you they're gonna look for several times the price and something

very hard for you to avoid being overcharged it isn't the easiest

language I'm not gonna catch you on that yeah it is easy learn French or Spanish

or German if you're a native English speaker about the rewards if you're

trying for this region they're just really really top and that's the number

one thing that I hear from you guys conducting the street is how do I

overcome the language barrier because they really struggle to including it

with people here so without said I'm gonna I'm not gonna jump in the water

like these guys have been doing in the last few minutes but I am gonna enjoy

this beautiful evening in Edessa I'm here in lungi run just came out of

one of my favourite restaurants if you haven't subscribed well you know squeeze

that red subscribe button give the video a big thumbs up if you've been enjoying

it and definitely what the notification bell beside it so that you are notified

whenever I upload a video here and I'm gonna be making amazing content from my

desk I got so much sick footage over the last few weeks here it's gonna be really

my best work in terms of the travel vlogs they're all coming up in the next

few weeks has definitely hit that notification about as well as didn't

subscribe to the channel I'll see all your smiling enthusiastic faces for

Eastern Europe in the next video coming up this padania tapa bocce

No comments:

Post a Comment