Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 22 2018

it's time for another penny hunt and this box is from Chase

hey everybody its Rob with Rob finds treasure and we've got a penny hunt to

do today not much more to say except for we're still trying to find some teens wheaties

some 20s wheaties with an S and even some of those 31, 32 depression year

pennies as well on top of that we'll always be looking for errors and varieties

namely the 92 D and P close AM or the 98-2000 wide AM's that's the most likely ones

I'll find but looking for the 83 P reverse double die trying to find that

I have a pretty good example it's close but it's not exactly the one and then

of course the other ones that are worth a little bit more as well as that small

date you know that being said we'll take cool foreigns we'll take anything else in

the box that's different like a proof all right enough rambling let's get the hunt

started all right we just cracked into the third roll and what do you know a 52d

wheat penny well take it first one of the box third roll in roll number six

good to have our second wheat penny in the box

and this one's a 50 d kind of a burnt tone to it but it's wheat penny number

two roll number eleven found wheat penny number three and this one's a 53d

all right that makes a 50 a 52 and a 53 roll number 14 and you're gonna have our

fourth wheat penny of the box and it's gonna be the oldest it's tucked another

one a 1940 Philadelphia got some gunk on it but than that we'll take it for

sure roll 15 we're gonna have our fifth wheat penny of the box and they're

getting older 1945 Philadelphia I say getting older it's a little bit newer

than the last one but it's too in the 40s back to back after three in the

fifties we're on roll 17 and I laid him out

and I think I see the bottom yep of a wheat penny could be older could be

or you just never know 45 but it's a 45s not a bad one we'll take it all day

roll number 18 found another wheat penny and it's already gonna be number seven

of the box crazy 58 d it's the last year wheat penny but I'm not gonna get mad at

already seven wheat pennies in the box and we're through 18 rolls let's find a

lot more all right guys I'm a little bit freaking out right now we're on roll 19

and so I'll pull the penny aside so you can't see it but I noticed there's a

wheat penny and right behind it I caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a

deformed penny so I pulled it out I'll show you the good side first we've got a

regular Lincoln Memorial cent penny back nothing looks out of place but that

wasn't the side I saw check out the other side guys look at that it's

concave it's got a slight outline of Lincoln's face so what happened here is

I believe we have a mirror brockage this is when the coin was stamped it got stuck

on the die like a die cap and it stuck another set of coins and that's why

it's a little bit concave and it's basically a mirrored brockage

we've got a full back here a full reverse here and we've got most of the

reverse and it's fully encapsulated in the planchette so I could be wrong I'm

not an expert on mirrored brockages but I'm 90% sure that that's what this is

you guys let me know am I seeing this right you can clearly see that this coin

this Lincoln Memorial cent was struck the face was struck with the back of

another coin so has to be unbelievable I'll have to do a little research on these see

how rare they are but I believe mirrored brockages are

highly sought after now obviously the backs not as clean as the front or vice

versa I guess I don't know which one's the this would be the front so the backs

cleaner than the front but it's got to be the real thing

hopefully it's not somebody had pressed them together and made it on their own

but I don't think so it looks pretty legit right down to the

concaving that you would get when another coin

because when the press is ... when the die is being restruck or the die cap

from the other penny that is if you will stuck to it so as it stamps it it

concaves a little bit because it runs out of room so when it runs out of room like

that it does form a little bit of a concave face if you will Wow

all right well that's an awesome find in itself if it's the real deal I have

never found one like this I've seen them in on online and auctions and up for

sale but that's something special to me I think oh man so going back to the reason

why I was going to record this clip we have a 47 D we penny and we'll take it

because that's already wheat penny number 8 four in the 40s four in the 50s so far so

we're off to a great start and I need to calm down now because I'm super excited

about this hopefully it's the real deal let's get back to the hunt all right

guys I spent a few more minutes just looking up some brockages and I think

because the design is not exactly as crisp as the reverse it's not a full

mirrored brockage because it's already distorted a little bit like this is what

would be defined as either an early stage or a mid stage brockage in other

words it's struck that the capped coin has struck quite a few planets and it

started to distort it over time so I don't know exactly how rare these

are I don't know if this is the real deal I keep saying but you never know

for sure but to any extent it's definitely a full brockage but it's not

a mirrored full brockage because we are getting some distortion in the coin now

there is some detail still so I would say it's no worse than a mid stage for

sure if that's what the coin truly is now let's get back to the hunt I can

relax again roll number 21 guys we've got another wheat penny here I lay them

out there it is let's see what we got this time 44 d we'll take it meet penny

number 9 already yeah I went ahead and put this guy in a holder for now love it

I'll have to get the professional opinion on that but for now he's staying there

roll 35 slowed down on the wheat pennies but we did bring in for our first

foreign it's an 81 Canadian put it up here and we'll keep looking for more

roll 37 and we have found another wheat penny let's see what we got here 57 you

know what though that's 10 wheat pennies in the box we hit double digits let's

find some icing now roll number 38 and I laid them out and I think I see another

Canadian right here it's a 79 but it's another Foreign it's

copper we'll take it roll forty-two guys and we've got another Canadian cent here

this one's a 66 so a little bit older we'll take it

third Canadian in the box roll number 43 guys and we got our 11th wheat penny

in the box and this one's a nice 56 d it's in really good shape good detail

pretty clean a little bit of ding on that left wheat eater but still pretty

nice find roll 45 we're gonna have wheat penny number 12

a dozen a 51 s will take that and we didn't have a 51 up here and now we do

roll 46 and we're gonna have our 13th wheat penny and I laid him out and I

just caught the ever so small glimpse of the wheat ears looks pretty good on the

back too so probably gonna be a newer one man nineteen forty D that's not a

bad looking one not a bad looking one at all all right 2

in the 40s another box of pennies hunted and let me go and give you the

wrap-up now usual amount of coppers we got 16 of the 2009's five of my 59s

three Canadians and we've got about seven pretty nice

60s and 70s coins here that I will check for my album see if thee upgrade got

another 83 cracked die and this one's actually a really nice cracked die because

it's cracked between the a and the T it's cracked a little bit at the base of

the Memorial Building right there as well as on the other side and then

another crack between the R and the I so four point crack on that one

we'll take it I pulled this one out because it's kind of cool it's gold

toned it's an 82 D copper cent but still pretty cool 13 wheat cents we got

two from the 40s 44 - 45 s 47 a 50 51 52 53 56 57 and 58 a bunch of 80s and 90s

coins that I'm just gonna look at again just because of some oddities there but

the find of the box guys had to be this Lincoln penny it's a memorial cent it is

out of zinc I weighed the planchet it's a full brockage I believe it's what

they referred to as an early stage not quite late stage where it's warped not

quite mid stage in my opinion it's got a little more detail than that but still a

cool find nonetheless I'll probably end up sending that in for grading see what

it comes back as you never know what these things but I

also got to make sure it's legitimate at the end of the day it was a fun hunt

this really made it fun for me and gave me some extra wind to get this hunt done

13 wheat cents is never a bad thing either

hopefully you enjoyed the hunt with me if you did I'd appreciate a thumbs up and as

always everyone happy hunting and thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Coin Roll Hunting Pennies - Major Mint Error Found? - Duration: 11:33.

-------------------------------------------

Sony Ericsson T610 - review - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Sony Ericsson T610 - review - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Sony Ericsson T600 Blue - review - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Sony Ericsson T600 Blue - review - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Sony Ericsson T630 - review - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Sony Ericsson T630 - review - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Sony Ericsson T300 Silver - review - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Sony Ericsson T300 Silver - review - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Sony Ericsson T303 - review - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Sony Ericsson T303 - review - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Wauwatosa police investigate report of shots fired, medical examiner called - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Wauwatosa police investigate report of shots fired, medical examiner called - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Victoria's Secret Owner L Brands Cuts Full-Year Outlook – WWD - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Victoria's Secret Owner L Brands Cuts Full-Year Outlook – WWD - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

'For Honor' Starter Edition Now Free via Steam For A Limited Time - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 'For Honor' Starter Edition Now Free via Steam For A Limited Time - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

WarnerMedia Cards Tiger Woods-Phil Mickelson Pay-Per-View Rights - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> WarnerMedia Cards Tiger Woods-Phil Mickelson Pay-Per-View Rights - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Off the Gridiron: Heat and Hydration - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Off the Gridiron: Heat and Hydration - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

WATCH THIS - What You Need To Know About PPM/EC/TDS meters!! - Duration: 7:55.

* Electricity will travel through saltwater faster

For more infomation >> WATCH THIS - What You Need To Know About PPM/EC/TDS meters!! - Duration: 7:55.

-------------------------------------------

StartUp Cuba Episode 8: Outsider Art - Duration: 6:51.

This is what gives you the ability to display and sell your art.

Exactly.

Cuba's an island full of color and filled with artists.

There's art in both beautiful galleries

and along its gritty streets.

There appears to be art everywhere and there are likely more artists here per capita

than anywhere else on the planet.

The society celebrates artists and the government invests in artists.

But here the state designates whether you're an artist or not.

And if you don't make the cut it will cost you.

Nice to see you, man.

Nice to meet you. I've been so looking forward to this.

Ok. Welcome to Riera Studios.

I've connected with the social entrepreneur who could tell me what it's

like to create art outside the system.

Samuel Riera is an official artist but

he's dedicated himself to supporting those shut out by the state and society.

To me this is such a foreign concept.

That the government can determine whether you can be a working artist or not.

Even though Samuel has all the insider benefits

he became discontent with others being left out.

So he put his career on hold to dedicate himself to finding and helping

outsider artists.

Samuel's managed an impressive work around.

He's turned his own home into a studio in order to curate their work.

Now their art can be seen and sold outside the state gallery system.

He sacrificed his own career and home to make this happen.

But this doesn't seem to faze him.

He tells me he's learned so much from the artists he works with.

Samuel invites me to meet some of these outsider artists.

I'm really excited to meet Damián.

Samuel tells me that Damián's been drawing for only a few years.

He gave him a pen when Damián couldn't find a sculpting materials.

I asked Damián if he's visited any of the cities he draws.

For good reason Damián's work is gaining acclaim.

I'm curious how Samuel's help has made a difference.

What's so cool about Damián as he creates each one of those pieces in about an hour and a half.

It just comes from his brain.

And this is a man who hasn't been exposed to all these other places that he visualizes.

That's a creativity that never would have been discovered if it weren't for Samuel.

He gave him a pen and paper because he couldn't get sculpting materials.

And said here draw, and his talent came out.

Samuel says that he discoverers these incredible artists

such as Damián often by talking with people in the community.

Sometimes families don't even realize that their sons daughters or spouses are true artists.

These artists go from being a burden to their family to sometimes being the top earner.

Samuel tells me he's got another extraordinary artist he'd like me to meet.

So we traveled to the outskirts of Havana to meet Gallo.

Gallo's garden and home is his gallery.

Everywhere you look there's art.

Gallo tells me he never buys materials.

He simply uses what people give him.

He became an artist when most people were retiring from their careers.

He'd been a barber before the Revolution.

His shop was a hub for plotting and planning.

So when Fidel Castro came to power, Gallo tells me that his life took a surprising turn.

Gallo says that his true calling is to be an artist

and he seems not to care whether the government calls him one or not.

No matter whether Gallo has an official card designating him as an artist or not,

he's one of the most creative people I've met.

And I find out he's courageous as well.

Right before I leave I find out about a rumor that he had been instrumental

in helping stop the Bay of Pigs invasion.

These outsider artists continue to be filled with one surprise after another.

In a lot of places artists are outsiders because of society.

Here you have the constraints of the state.

That makes Samuel want to work harder.

He wants to seek out and fight for these artists

because he knows they have something to express.

And something that Cuba shouldn't miss out on.

And just as Cuba needs these outsider artists,

we in America need voices from the outside.

Perhaps these scrappy, creative and caring Cuban artists

have something important to say to us too.

For more infomation >> StartUp Cuba Episode 8: Outsider Art - Duration: 6:51.

-------------------------------------------

Coconut Oil Called 'Pure Poison' by Harvard Professor Who Warns Against Its Supposed Benefits - Duration: 3:00.

 Coconut oil is under fire again.  The controversial food started gaining popularity in 2011 for its supposed promise of supporting the immune system and helping people lose weight, according to the Chicago Tribune

 Coconut oil has, however, fallen from grace in recent years as some health experts have spoken out against it

Sales of the ingredient reportedly fell in 2017.  In one particularly harsh criticism, Dr

Karin Michels, an adjunct professor at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, repeatedly called coconut oil "poison" in a German talk she gave titled "Coconut Oil and Other Nutritional Errors," USA Today reported

 A video of her speech was posted in July and has been viewed more than 900,000 views on YouTube

 "I can only warn you urgently about coconut oil," Michels said. "This is one of the worst foods you can eat

"  According to Business Insider, Michels said that coconut oil is more harmful than lard because of its saturated fatty acids, which can clog coronary arteries

 Dr. Frank Sacks, a nutrition professor at the Harvard Chan School, explained the ramifications of consuming saturated fatty acids to The Boston Globe: "Coconut oil is very high in saturated fat, and that raises your LDL cholesterol — bad cholesterol," he said

"It's unhealthy to be eating it."  Several experts agree with Michels' and Sacks' assessments

 In The New York Times, Dr. Alice H. Lichtenstein, a Tufts professor of nutrition science and policy, noted that "there's virtually no data to support the hype" of coconut oil as a healthy ingredient

 Lichtenstein said that "there appears to be no independent benefit of consuming it," although research about coconut oil's impact on the body is limited

 CNN reports that a 2016 study found that 72% of Americans — but only 37% of nutritionists — believe that coconut oil is healthy

 Dr. Tom Brenna, a Cornell professor of human nutrition, told The New York Times, "If you're going to use coconut oil, make sure you get virgin oil … And, of course, everything in moderation

"

No comments:

Post a Comment