Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 22 2018

Previously on journey to home Dee painted this door in blue. I'll show you guys of before clip.

Hey everyone today is

Saturday and D is not here with me today, but my parents are so as for what we're doing today. We are mopping out

The basement because my dad wants to start putting down the laminate floors

So I pretty much been wiping up all the pain too that has dripped on the floor

The dust the debris from sanding the walls all that stuff

Mopping it down first making sure the house a nice and clean. And before you go ahead and put

Laminate floors on top of no dirty floors. So that's what we're doing today. I try to remember everything

I want to tell you guys I know yesterday

You guys won't see that footage because it doesn't have anything to do at the basement

But we were taking down some wallpaper on the main floor. So you guys will see that later on

I want to focus this series on the downstairs area. So my mom and I today we went out and we

Ordered the floors for the basement. We went with a little bit of a darker shade of gray

so one shade darker than the upstairs floor upstairs floors will be hardwood downstairs since it's a basement and

Usually well, not usually but sometimes basements flood so we decided to go with laminate. We ordered the wood today

We picked it up brought it home. My parents packed it into the garage and into the house and

We went to Home Depot got some cleaning supplies and mop a bucket all that stuff to clean

What else did we do Oh my mom and I went and ordered a couch for the basement. It's a really nice couch

It's not exactly the color that I was going for. I was going for a darker gray

I've gone to many different furniture stories and honestly hands down arrow furniture has the best

Quality best prices that's everything when it comes to furniture

So I went for a sectional that has a better net just because if I have guests I have a lot of family

So if I have guests I would like them to have a space to sleep beside the guest room

Because I would only hold one bed. So I would like the basement to also have a bed for more guests

It's a nice soft cream color very very comfortable

I'm getting everything sprayed so I know a lot you guys like why are you going with so much light stuff?

I'm gay everything sprayed the furniture comes with warranty everything in the house comes with warranty

So the spray is supposed to last five years the lady at the store was telling me that

If you were to spill wine on your couch, it would not stain it it would pretty much just run off the couch

If your kids were to get their little dirty fingers on the couch. It should just wipe out

There's five years on it

So if you can't get a stain out, they will come in and they will clean it for you if they can't clean it

They will replace the entire couch

so

We'll see I have that warranty. So if anything happens they will deal with it for me

So yeah, I'm very excited. The basement will be done very soon

Then I can start adding like little pictures and little pops of blue because we are going with a blue theme for the farmhouse

Basement. Oh one other thing quickly before I head over to the house. I bought this picture in

Winners for the basement so it looks like this

So it looks like this I know the lighting isn't the best but this is what it looks like

It says this family is built on friendship love and loyalty

So I bought this for the basement and I thought it would work

Perfectly down there because it kind of has that this faux wood going on and you guys know the basement is wood paneling

So this will go perfectly to four downstairs. So enough of the yapping. I will head over to my parents won't our parents

I'm already at my parents house head over to my place and

Start doing some work

Might I just took off the

Baseboards and he's gonna put on some new ones

Before he puts on the floors he has to put on some padding and he said that this is waterproof

So there's any type of flooding or anything?

This will protect the floors

I'm just taking a little break outside. I'm in the garage right now

This will be our project for next year because as you guys can see there's some old marks

dee will paint inside here and

My dog will make some new shelves because those shells are old

This is our table for the backyard

You guys saw this already. This is a nice little patio chair and I'm currently sitting on the laminate floors

It's a dark gray. You guys probably came until it looks Brown because it's in the plastic, but it's just a

Not really a dark gray a medium angry, but it looks really really dark. This is not doing justice

This is the old carpet that was in the farmhouse

Dan family room area

Took that out. Lots of garbage. My dad's gonna take all that away. Later

We got the old

baseboards right there

and

Ya

Got some plastic chairs. Yeah. Alright so my guys about to stick down the soundproofing

Plastic thingy

And it's

Done for me. So underneath this white paper is tape

or a sticky adhesive or this and then you

Put the foil on top

So this is to protect the floor so that I guess if water was just spilling

It's pushed up all the way up

Date before I head back over to my parents house. My dad went ahead and put down most of the

Waterproof material that you guys saw earlier and he also started kind of putting down

Some of the laminate floors. So this is what the room is looking like so far

So you can see some of the wood is down. You can see the shiny material is down. I forgot what it's called, but

It's to protect the floors from water. It keeps the floor is warm, and it also is soundproof

So this is what the floors look like on camera. They look really really dark

and

Also, the lighting in here isn't the best so it does look really dark but it's much lighter than this. It's actually

Pretty close to the color that's going upstairs that you guys saw in the previous

blocks, I

Did go ahead and get some white light bulbs. So I got some fur down here. I

Think that one might be yellow. I haven't changed that one yet and I did get some more four out there and around the hallway

So I

Just came back over here for my phone charger and my vlog camera because I forgot it so let's head back outside

We have some wood here I bought a little knob for here and a circle knob

It's in silver and my dad finished painting right here meat on the light

Nice and bright. Let me step back. So you guys can see

Nice and bright remember that this used to be brown like this

And now it's white and he painted all the doors blew

That one we're gonna paint this one blue and we're gonna paint this one blue

Update on the bathroom

The bathroom looks like this I still gotta change the bulbs because they're yellow

This wall is in like a salmon color

and

then this still needs to be painted and

I

Have to change the toilet paper holder

The theme for this bathroom is rose gold. So I already have the bath mats. The floor is kind of dirty because

We've been walking in here in which shoes

We're gonna put down some marble tiles in here. So this is gonna be gone so they don't worry about that

That I want to get a rose gold one

This vanity. I want to change get a bigger one because it's pretty tiny and its really low

So the store will be probably I don't know it might be blue on the outside on the inside. It will be white

So that is it for today, so see you guys in a bit next on journey to home

For more infomation >> JOURNEY TO HOME #8 | INSTALLING WOOD FLOORS | BASEMENT - Duration: 14:32.

-------------------------------------------

Azealia Banks & Elon Musk: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 6:08.

Azealia Banks & Elon Musk: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Elon Musk has deleted his Instagram in the midst of a torrent of accusations from musical artist Azealia Banks, who has claimed (among other things) that Musk and his girlfriend Grimes trapped her in his mansion.

The connection between Musk, Banks, and Grimes allegedly began after Grimes announced on Twitter that she was working with Banks on her next album.

Since then, the sort-of-but-also-not-really love triangle has only become more complicated and convoluted, with Banks posting a series of screen-shotted conversations to her Instagram story on August 21.

Here's what you need to know.

On August 10, Banks Allegedly Visited Musk's Mansion.

To Business Insider, Banks said that she spent time at Musk's mansion, an account that The New York Times confirmed.

Banks said, "I saw him in the kitchen tucking his tail in between his legs scrounging for investors to cover his ass after that tweet [about taking stocks private.

] He was stressed and red in the face…He's not cute at all in person.

It's unclear whether Banks was there to meet with Grimes to record the aforementioned music or not, though Banks did say that Grimes was there at the time.

Banks Compared Her Weekend at Musk's Mansion to the Plot Line of 'Get Out'.

Banks told Business Insider that she left Musk's mansion on Sunday, and that "staying in Elon musks house has been like a real like episode of 'Get Out.

Banks added, "They bring me out there on the premise that we would hang and make music.

But his dumb*ss kept tweeting and tucked his d*ck in between his *ss cheeks once shit hit the fan.".

Musk Has Maintained That He 'Doesn't Know' Banks.

Amid allegations by Banks that included acid trips and metaphors related to white colonization, Musk has maintained that he's literally never met Banks before, despite Banks posting a screenshot of an alleged conversation with Grimes' brother.

To Gizmodo, Musk said that he "has never even met [Banks] or communicated with her in any way.

Then, in a New York Times interview, Musk claimed that he met Banks briefly.

Musk said, "I saw her on Friday morning, for two seconds at about a 30-foot distance as she was leaving the house.

I'd just finished working out.

She was not within hearing range.

I didn't even realize who it was.

That's literally the only time I've ever laid eyes on her.".

Banks Claims That Musk Has 'Tapped Her Phone,' & That He Does 'Nothing for Africa'.

In the wake of her weekend spent at his house, Banks has been posting increasingly shocking tidbits to her Instagram story, from her own general musings to screenshots of conversations she allegedly had with Grimes.

The conversations with Grimes include discussions over Musk's penis size, as well as his "fake accent.

" Banks has also claimed that Musk is "tapping her phone," and that his family's wealth is "rooted in emerald and ore mines in Southern Africa during apartheid.

Banks Is Now Asking Musk for Her Phone Back, & Saying Attorneys Are Involved.

On August 20, Musk deleted his Instagram account, and Banks confusingly asked Musk for her phone back on her Instagram story.

Then, according to Mashable, Banks said in now-deleted videos on her Instagram story that she "just wanted to go home" and "none of this sh*t has anything to fucking do with me.".

With widespread speculation becoming rampant, Musk has yet to comment further on Banks' wild allegations, and Grimes has yet to comment publicly at all.

For more infomation >> Azealia Banks & Elon Musk: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

VMA: Madonna s'explique sur son hommage polémique à Aretha Franklin - Duration: 5:54.

For more infomation >> VMA: Madonna s'explique sur son hommage polémique à Aretha Franklin - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI AMBITION PRO LINE S G-TRON Navi/ Xenon/ ECC/ PDC - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI AMBITION PRO LINE S G-TRON Navi/ Xenon/ ECC/ PDC - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration Automaat - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Aspiration Automaat - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 5 "FREE" 'OUTROS' TEMPLATES 2018 ! For FORTNITE : Battle Royale - Duration: 2:14.

All original outro video links / download links are in the description ! Like this video for more ! :D

For more infomation >> TOP 5 "FREE" 'OUTROS' TEMPLATES 2018 ! For FORTNITE : Battle Royale - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

5 triků žen, kterými zamotáte hlavu každému muži: Bude z vás naprosto paf! - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> 5 triků žen, kterými zamotáte hlavu každému muži: Bude z vás naprosto paf! - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo C30 1.6D DRIVE SPORT AIRCO ECC CRUISE BLUETOOTH LMV17 RIJKLAARPRIJS - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Volvo C30 1.6D DRIVE SPORT AIRCO ECC CRUISE BLUETOOTH LMV17 RIJKLAARPRIJS - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Bihar Intermediate Fee Structure 2018 | Fixed Fee Of Science Arts & Commerce | Include Exam Fee - Duration: 4:05.

Hello frnds, How are you

like & share the video

subscribe for more updated job news

any problem create then comment me

subscribe for more video

For more infomation >> Bihar Intermediate Fee Structure 2018 | Fixed Fee Of Science Arts & Commerce | Include Exam Fee - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Claiborne Co. Sheriff, Sheriff's Office employees arrested by TBI - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> Claiborne Co. Sheriff, Sheriff's Office employees arrested by TBI - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Skoda Fabia - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Skoda Fabia - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

💮☣Иностранец реагирует на Big Russian Boss - Охрип Diss Challenge - Duration: 5:27.

For more infomation >> 💮☣Иностранец реагирует на Big Russian Boss - Охрип Diss Challenge - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Locations illégales : à Paris, les amendes continuent de s'envoler - Duration: 8:14.

For more infomation >> Locations illégales : à Paris, les amendes continuent de s'envoler - Duration: 8:14.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO The Incredibles Gameplay for Nintendo Switch Part 22 | PS4 - Duration: 14:04.

LEGO The Incredibles Gameplay for Nintendo Switch Part 22

For more infomation >> LEGO The Incredibles Gameplay for Nintendo Switch Part 22 | PS4 - Duration: 14:04.

-------------------------------------------

Cara paling mudah menambah internal Android yang Sempit menjadi 32Gb 100% works No Hoax!!! - Duration: 11:19.

For more infomation >> Cara paling mudah menambah internal Android yang Sempit menjadi 32Gb 100% works No Hoax!!! - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

Příběh Magdalenky | Případová studie Žena je láska - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Příběh Magdalenky | Případová studie Žena je láska - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Captur Energy TCe 90PK S&S Dynamique - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Renault Captur Energy TCe 90PK S&S Dynamique - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

MONSTA X RAY 2: EP 3 [VOSTFR] - Duration: 48:51.

For more infomation >> MONSTA X RAY 2: EP 3 [VOSTFR] - Duration: 48:51.

-------------------------------------------

Adriana Karembeu, maman d'une petite fille : Je ne savais pas qu'on peut aimer autant - Duration: 6:32.

For more infomation >> Adriana Karembeu, maman d'une petite fille : Je ne savais pas qu'on peut aimer autant - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X3 1.8d X-Drive Navigatie Leder Xenon 19 Inch NAP! - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> BMW X3 1.8d X-Drive Navigatie Leder Xenon 19 Inch NAP! - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo C30 1.6D DRIVE SPORT AIRCO ECC CRUISE BLUETOOTH LMV17 RIJKLAARPRIJS - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Volvo C30 1.6D DRIVE SPORT AIRCO ECC CRUISE BLUETOOTH LMV17 RIJKLAARPRIJS - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Ka 1.3 d'Arte Airco-APK - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Ford Ka 1.3 d'Arte Airco-APK - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso 2.2 D-4D Luna Standkachel Cruise control Trekhaak Panoramadak - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso 2.2 D-4D Luna Standkachel Cruise control Trekhaak Panoramadak - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

FCL Wednesday August 22nd I-Lipo - Duration: 5:39.

For more infomation >> FCL Wednesday August 22nd I-Lipo - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

ODD SQUAD | The Downfall of the Total Zeroes | PBS KIDS - Duration: 3:57.

Come on, Odd Squad. I've told you everything I know.

Come on, Mr. Lightning!

What were you doing on the night of the 28th?

I don't remember! I--

Okay, where were we?

The story?

The Total Zeros?

Oh.

Right.

Ms. O, we're kind of busy.

I would love to hear the story.

You know, I believe that storytelling

is what binds us as a culture.

You just want us to stop interrogating you.

Maybe a little.

Anyway,

next year, when the villain rankings came out...

Last again?!

No!

[Ms. O] And that's when the idea came to her.

Sister Zero re-welded their gloves,

changing the plus sign to Xs for multiplication...

And finally, they had the power they wanted.

Times zero! Times zero!

[Mr. Lightning] Wait a second.

First of all, loving the story.

You know, it's all about that basic human desire

to make a difference.

What's your question?

Well, how did times zero

make stuff disappear?

I think I get it.

When you subtract zero, like three minus zero,

you're taking away nothing.

[Otis] And when you add zero, you're adding nothing.

But if you multiply a number by zero,

you get whatever that number is zero times.

Like here: this says three times zero,

and that means either three groups of zero -

see, nothing in these boxes:

zero, zero, and zero is zero

- or zero groups of three.

So any number times zero is...

Zero.

That visual aid really helped me to understand.

Thank you.

So now the Total Zeros had more power

than they ever dreamed of.

Three cars... times zero...

Is zero. [cackles]

[both cackle]

The next year was 2015,

but there were no villain rankings that year

because the Odd Squad printing press was out of ink.

In 2016, the rankings came out again,

and the Total Zeros were ranked number one.

Extra, extra! This issue costs extra!

From zeros...

To heroes!

Hey, maybe now is a good time for us to quit

and open up that little flower shop.

You know, go out on a high note.

Brother... we're just getting warmed up.

[Ms. O] Sister Zero started

to make everything in her sights disappear:

trash cans, benches,

and clouds.

Especially clouds.

Might want to dial it back a bit with the clouds.

[Ms. O] But Sister Zero wouldn't stop.

She made whole streets and houses disappear.

And everything in their work area,

until nothing was left.

Gonna be honest, sis: this isn't working for me.

I don't want to live in this white void.

Now, is it about the color of the void or...?

Nope, nope. All voids.

Any color. I miss furniture.

Yeah, I think I went too far.

Maybe we have too much power.

[Brother Zero] I know who we can ask for help.

You want me to help you?

Please, I like being a villain,

but I want to be less villain-y.

I don't want to be evil at all.

I want to work in the floral industry.

Fine, since it'll make the world less odd...

I have an idea.

For more infomation >> ODD SQUAD | The Downfall of the Total Zeroes | PBS KIDS - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Exposing Peter Monn | Dear Peter - Duration: 9:38.

hey you! just Evie here :) all right you guys if you know me I am NOT one to hate

on anybody okay something we got to talk about I think I've I have mentioned

Peterman in on my main channel so you don't know who the heck I'm talking

about you might have to check that out there otherwise here's a little exposed

video about Peterman except I'm just sharing you a little bit of how awesome

Peterman is there's no heat here

there was a time or two where people have tried exposing Peter really I I

don't think there is one single bad bone in their body Peter man he hates to use

the word content youtuber but he's content his videos they are awesome he

has four different channels soon to be five he's he's been through a lot of

Hell but I think that's what makes him such a good person cuz it seems like

those they have been really through it are great people you know we've talked

about quite a bit on this channel there's not a lot in here but it's heavy

and on my main channel we really can get in the middie gritty if you'd like

another person to watch that's like that but better with their words very

well-spoken very vulnerable and just caring you gotta check out Peter mine

anyways it just so happens I was one of the lucky lucky ones to win his giveaway

and I just got in the mail so I had a break a little bit and show you guys

what I got I thought this so cute my husband thought it was really cute -

this is congratulations I'm so excited for you I could just pee this is totally

something that Peter would send you know what really got me unto Peter was

hearing the loss and the struggle of his mom because that's something I'm going

through something that's on the back burner for me to go through I haven't

gone through all that yet I'm just now trying to figure out her memorial so

that's what really hit home for me and we have a little too much in common

actually he's also terrified of sharks I don't know anyone else that's terrified

of sharks and I've never even seen a shark in person god I hope I never do

Peter also seems to be the person that respects you regard

list of your beliefs you know and that's like a lot of people I know and I seen

them as friends is that you don't have to have the same exact beliefs for me to

like you I just like you for who you are not exactly what you believe in religion

politics the whole works right anyways let me shut up in those for you the

thing that got me most yes I did peek through this because I got it yesterday

and I was gonna hurry up and do this video but the kids were just so loud

they're upstairs he probably hear him right now and I I was just working on

dinner and it's a humidity here in Wisconsin has been horrible we're

supposed to we're in like a tornado watch right now but uh so I wasn't able

to bring out the camera it would have just been a mess you guys so here's a

quick minute to go through it with you BAM

you got me a fan and if you know Peter MA

he has this thing with fan should we address he has a drama channel called a

drama channel but he's not there to spread hate he actually gives really

good advice to other youtubers and he's brutally honest and that's what I really

love about him how you doing it Peter don't judge me if you're watching good

Peter yeah give me some some lessons here in with my favorite favorite things

a gift that he sent me was his book cuz I was actually looking to order this um

it's the before now and after them he is in love with like Janis Joplin like I am

she's just so much in common so if you guys want like a little review on this

let me know I'm deaf like in arena I can't wait to read it now you know

especially like one-sided friendship with Peter and that was my favorite and

he even sent me a coffee gift card cuz you guys know how much I love my coffee

though very excited about that forgot to tell

you is sin here he says hey Evie I hope you enjoy a few of my favorite things

Peter right away I knew it was a few things that he loved because not only

can you say in this vlog but he's always using these and he mentions in his vlog

and Peter is very bougie which I love doing me really cool pussy things I get

is when it's a gift just be honest he sent me the butter

stick lip treatment so I was always serious what it's not like I've seen a

music smells good check that out and then you sent me the I think you

pronounced it lush bubblegum lips cool I

believe it's lip scrub if I remember what he said yeah yep right oh it does

smell like bubblegum no I have to say

so Peter if for some crazy reason you are watching this thank you for all that

you do I love your I love your videos I really really love your Peter isms

that's my favorite that's when it really helps a lot especially on my bad days I

want to thank you so much for them I have you playing in the background so

much specially cooking dinner is when your videos come out cooking dinner or

doing dishes your videos usually come out and I always have you playing in the

background so I can hear them and the kids even have a down path you guys I

even sent Peter through I think it was searched with her a little video of my

kids impersonating Peter with his his little intro and you have to watch this

intro from his drama channel so I'll like I'll link all his stuff down below

Peter my main channels it isn't super big but I I can definitely see some of

my spoonie's going to check you out and I know they'll just love your videos oh

I forgot to show you this last one too he was just talking about this the other

day hand sanitizer lavender and I love this

stuff this reminds me of another brand that I like hold on I'll go get a quick

it reminds me of my other favorite brand I'm you know it's gross right now I use

it it's expensive to me it's expensive j.r watkins he insult and it's another

one it's got that really good clean smell to it it was just good like I used

to make handmade laundry soap fabric softener

Bassel everything even dishwasher soap and I don't even have a dishwasher I had

a friend that let me use hers until I thought it was the perfect ingredients

but I used to make all that stuff before mom passed away so I haven't made it in

a while but because the good stuffs always so expensive I think this is like

six bucks I don't remember so I like baby it when I do have it I savor it

thank you guys you had to go check them out I had to make this a whole traumatic

tight thumbnail because it seems like everyone

so easily fished in when it comes to exposing or the tea giving hate but this

is just more spreading love I call uncle Peter and so do the kids Peter is great

he talks to his dogs just like we talked to our dogs and he's got his little

doggies you gotta mean like pee pee so go check on his channel ah you'd love it

and you can get a lot from him if you have an open mind and you listen you can

learn a lot so thanks a bunch for watching I hope you all are doing

alright if you want to keep up then go check out my main channel I post there

weekly keep in touch

For more infomation >> Exposing Peter Monn | Dear Peter - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

MTB TRAIL GUIDE - Acceglio (CN) - Monte Soubeyran - Duration: 9:00.

For more infomation >> MTB TRAIL GUIDE - Acceglio (CN) - Monte Soubeyran - Duration: 9:00.

-------------------------------------------

Barcelona transfer news: Borussia Dortmund deal backed but PSG double move won't happen - Duration: 2:40.

 ESPN FC pundit and former Arsenal striker Paul Mariner says both Rakitic and Busquets are key to Barcelona going forward

 The pair have been linked with a move to PSG, with the transfer window in Europe still open

 But Mariner cannot see Barca allowing two of their top players to go, despite bringing in Arturo Vidal from Bayern Munich earlier this summer

 "I just cannot see that," Mariner said of Rakitic and Busquets joining PSG.  "Why would Barcelona, they lost (Andres) Iniesta, why would they want to blow up that fantastic midfield? They work so well together

 "Yes they've made some additions, some quality additions. But these guys are going to play

 "Rakitic was fantastic in the World Cup, Busquets we know what he does week in, week out

He's so consistent with his football. "So, unless there is something bubbling under the scenes that we don't really know about, I would never let any of those players go

They're both misses for me." Barcelona striker Paco Alcacer has been linked with a move to Borussia Dortmund in recent days

 And Mariner says that is a deal that would suit all parties. "I can see this," he added

 "Dortmund have been throwing money out like there is no tomorrow. "Look, he's a bit-part player

Yes he's been playing pre-season for Barcelona, but he's a bit-part player. "Where is he going to fit in? For me he's not going to fit in

 "So if Barca can create some funds and get some money, some decent money I think from Dortmund, I'm going to say yes

 "He'd be playing every week (at Dortmund)."

For more infomation >> Barcelona transfer news: Borussia Dortmund deal backed but PSG double move won't happen - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

MTB TRAIL GUIDE - Acceglio (CN) - Monte Soubeyran -LV - Duration: 16:12.

For more infomation >> MTB TRAIL GUIDE - Acceglio (CN) - Monte Soubeyran -LV - Duration: 16:12.

-------------------------------------------

Artist Cohort Amanda Boyle - Duration: 1:34.

I'm a musician. I like to compose my own music on the piano and write my own

lyrics.

I started playing piano when I was six. I took lessons at school. Also, I played

along with my father who is a singer and songwriter. He taught me how to diversify

my piano playing to adapt it to a wider range of music genres.

I like music as a tool because it's a universal language. It bridges the gaps

in understanding so it's a way to convey, not only a message, but also emotions for

one person or group to another. My music, that I like to write, is about hope and

love, and finding resources and strength inside of yourself. It's really a message

of personal integrity and responsibility, as well as personal power. I like to

share how I perceive things with others so that they can see from a different

angle. I've recently taken up the ukulele because it's a lot more portable and I

can take it outside to the campfire. And, I don't have to plug it in and it

doesn't weigh a thousand pounds. And if you'd like to hear more of my music, you

can find me on Facebook. I have a page: Amanda Boyle. And also our band page is:

B.Kind. Or you can also search for me on YouTube.

For more infomation >> Artist Cohort Amanda Boyle - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd news: United will back Paul Pogba over Jose Mourinho if Old Trafford war worsens - Duration: 3:23.

 Manchester United star Pogba has clashed repeatedly with Mourinho over the last six months, leading to talk of an Old Trafford exit

 It is understood Barcelona are determined to sign the France international and pair him with former Juventus team-mate Arturo Vidal in the middle of the park

 Manchester United, though, insist Pogba is not for sale at any price. Mourinho has done his best to quell talk of a rift, recently saying: "The truth is we are together for two years and a couple of weeks and I've never been so happy with him as I am now, that's the truth

 "I cannot demand more from him, I cannot ask more from him, he came here on a Monday, trained three days, I asked for his support for his contribution in an important match for us when the team had difficulties

 "He's working well, playing well, he does for the fans, he does for the team and that's what I want, to play for the team and I couldn't be happier than what I am

" But Sport say that, despite Mourinho's comments, the United star's future remains uncertain

 Barcelona are aware the Red Devils will not let him go while they cannot sign a replacement

 However, they reportedly feel that United will side with Pogba rather than Mourinho if things worsen

 While they back their manager to turn things around, history suggests Mourinho will be gone before the end of the season

 And his departure could be key to keeping Pogba at United. Meanwhile, former Premier League ace Liam Rosenior claims Pogba must up the ante - but Mourinho's stifling of his midfield general is doing little to help

 Rosenior told Sky Sports: "I was really excited to watch Paul Pogba this year because I saw him at the World Cup for France play with that character

 "I saw him tracking Marouane Fellaini in the box and marking him and doing things that I hadn't seen him do at Manchester United

 "I thought he'd matured at the World Cup, he was being unselfish, he was doing all of the things that people point the finger at him for not doing enough and doing the horrible side of a midfielder's game

 "Then I saw him play on Sunday and it was like he reverted back to the same Paul Pogba of last season, something sublime and something ridiculous and nothing in-between

 "He needs to take responsibility for that himself but a player performs in terms of his environment and if the environment's not right then those things come to the fore

"

For more infomation >> Man Utd news: United will back Paul Pogba over Jose Mourinho if Old Trafford war worsens - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Twingo - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Renault Twingo - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki Ignis - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Suzuki Ignis - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Why the Long-term Game of Content Marketing Matters for Small Businesses. | Umark Ed #01 - Duration: 3:46.

Hi! So I'm Stefan, with Umark and what we're gonna talk to you today about is content marketing and really understanding what content

Marketing is for small businesses

In Calgary, it's a pain. It's been tough.

We've been there and you know, sometimes you're pulling out your hair, you're stressing and then sometimes just makes you go "arghh,"

in front of your computer screen. Now the thing to understand with content and content marketing is that

It's not just about the written words and what you put on your website.

Content talks about video,

audio, images and written, and how you can really combine that into a really strong brand

to leverage your business, your products, and even bring value to your community.

Now what we're gonna do with this series is bring you three points of how

Content marketing is a long-term strategy over the short term.

A lot of people are focused on the short term strategies of content marketing, but it really is the long term play.

So we're gonna help you out with those three points.

Point Number 1: Strategy versus Tactics. Now a lot of small businesses that we've spoken to and worked with

tend to ask us these questions about Facebook adverts Instagram adverts and how they can actually put out content on those platforms

with the sole intention of getting that sale or getting that

purchase off of their website. Now content marketing, if you're really serious about it,

It's more about the long term strategy. And what do we mean by that?

We mean that it's about finding that

system and finding the types of content whether it be in video form, written form, audio form or

image form - a

combination of each - to really leverage your brand and leverage your product and what you want to say and your message

into something that is powerful enough that engages and entices people to come to you and really

get to know you as a company, as a small business, and as a pillar in your community.

Point number 2:

Branding versus Marketing. When you're talking about content marketing, and especially how it ties into your long term play,

think of it like this - Branding is the way that your customer perceives you,

whereas marketing is more to your business goals and what your objectives are as a business.

So the difference with content marketing, and because it's that long-term play, is that you need to focus a little bit more on the

branding aspect of your business

So what is the type of content that's going to help your brand the most in the long term?

Whether that be something entertaining, which a lot of people gravitate to these days.. or

educational, or even inspiring. What is that sort of voice and message that's going to enhance your brand over the long term... because

one of the things that we've realized,

especially for small businesses in the community, the stronger your brand the easier it is for

you to be able to sell your products and your services to the ones that really connect with you. And thirdly,

it's about creating value for your customer versus just trying to directly sell them.

Why? Well, we've talked about Branding versus Marketing.

We've talked about Strategy versus Tactics. And the thing about those two things is that you're really focused on the customer

Which is the last point as well. The focus should be on bringing value to them and what they come away with.

Content marketing is what you're trying to produce

so for a lot of the small businesses in Calgary that go through the problems of having the time and

having the limited resources

it's just about that consistent approach to creating the best value you can for the best experience for your overall customer

For more infomation >> Why the Long-term Game of Content Marketing Matters for Small Businesses. | Umark Ed #01 - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Locations illégales : à Paris, les amendes continuent de s'envoler - Duration: 8:14.

For more infomation >> Locations illégales : à Paris, les amendes continuent de s'envoler - Duration: 8:14.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO The Incredibles Gameplay for Nintendo Switch Part 22 | PS4 - Duration: 14:04.

LEGO The Incredibles Gameplay for Nintendo Switch Part 22

For more infomation >> LEGO The Incredibles Gameplay for Nintendo Switch Part 22 | PS4 - Duration: 14:04.

-------------------------------------------

Message bon anniversaire - SMS joyeux anniversaire mon amour - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Message bon anniversaire - SMS joyeux anniversaire mon amour - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Zelda: Wind Waker HD | Wii U | Gameplay Comentado #1 | Acordando - Duration: 35:33.

For more infomation >> Zelda: Wind Waker HD | Wii U | Gameplay Comentado #1 | Acordando - Duration: 35:33.

-------------------------------------------

The Most Controversial Things You'll Find On Netflix - Duration: 10:06.

Netflix has rapidly become a ubiquitous part of nearly all of our lives, with its incredibly

deep, constantly shifting, streaming catalog of movies and television series.

Usually, the phrase "there's something for everyone" is mere hyperbole, but not in the

case of Netflix, which absolutely has something for you whether you're a fan of extreme horror,

an actual toddler, or anything in between.

Of course, with such an extensive selection, there's bound to be some content that's a

bit problematic.

Whether it's the material itself, the production's background, or inappropriate scenes, Netflix

has put up a surprising amount of material that's drawn controversy for one reason or

another.

Here's a look at some of Netflix's most controversial offerings.

13 Reasons Why

When 13 Reasons Why debuted in 2017, it immediately became a lightning rod for controversy.

The story picks up after high schooler Hannah Baker takes her own life, leaving behind a

series of cassette tapes that details the reasons for her actions.

Via flashbacks, the show depicts disturbing instances of assault, bullying, and Hannah's

own final moments.

Despite its seemingly self-contained premise, the series was picked up for a second season,

providing a fresh round of controversy in 2018.

The new episodes' more problematic scenes include an explicit depiction of a young man's

assault by another man, an incident that nearly prompts a school shooting.

To its credit, Netflix has added content warnings before every episode.

There's also now a companion series, Beyond the Reasons, to encourage discussions of the

issues the show presents.

But some continue to label it mere exploitation.

Blue is the Warmest Color

2013 French drama Blue Is the Warmest Color won the Palme d'Or at the Cannes Film Festival,

despite drawing controversy for its shockingly graphic, seven-minute long lesbian love scene.

Comments from lead actresses Adèle Exarchopoulos and Léa Seydoux concerning the film's production,

and director Abdellatif Kechiche's reaction to them, have only added to the controversy.

In a Daily Beast interview, Exarchopoulos and Seydoux praised Kechiche as a genius.

But they also called the making of the film "horrible" and insisted that neither would

work with him again, with Seydoux saying,

"In America, we'd all be in jail."

Kechiche then took his stars to task for their comments, even threatening to take them to

court.

The film is undeniably brilliant, but with this context, it's tough not to see its more

demanding scenes in a new light.

Atypical

Building a wacky sitcom around a main character with high-functioning autism is nothing if

not tricky.

Atypical has its heart in the right place, but it also hits every stumbling block along

the way.

It can be forgiven for failing to put together a complete and accurate picture of the condition,

as there are far too many variations along the spectrum for one character to embody them

all.

But some have taken the show to task for attempting to play up the condition for laughs, while

still failing to be insightful, or funny.

"I'm doing research on how to steal a woman and Bailey is the perfect test subject because

she's a skank."

Outlets like Huffington Post and Salon have slapped the show with labels ranging from

"stereotypical" to "offensive."

Creator Robia Rashid and her team have also inspired criticism for failing to consult

any actual autistic people.

But the series seems to have found its fanbase, as Netflix has renewed it for a second season;

perhaps with a little course correction, it can become the shining example of mainstream

representation that the autism community was hoping for.

For now, it's just more of this:

"Bazinga."

Love

Gaspar Noé seems to live to provoke controversy.

The mind behind such famously challenging cinematic experiments as Enter the Void and

Irreversible, Noe used his 2015 film Love to tell the fairly simple story of the birth,

life, and death of a romantic relationship.

But Noé being Noé, he told it in a fashion that's anything but simple.

Specifically, he included unsimulated lovemaking and shot it all in 3D.

In case you're wondering, yes, there is an explosive shot that takes full advantage of

the 3D format.

"No, God!"

"No, God, please no!"

It's a supremely silly moment in what is otherwise a rather serious and grounded film.

Critics generally agreed that Love was underwhelming, self-indulgent and strangely un-erotic.

Even so, it's without a doubt the closest thing you'll find to hardcore content on Netflix.

If that's your thing.

We're not judging.

Big Mouth

Netflix has generally fared quite well with its original animated offerings, with titles

like BoJack Horseman and F is for Family soaking up critical acclaim despite their adult themes

and humor.

But with Big Mouth, they took a considerable risk.

An examination of puberty, the show leans heavily on vulgarity and gross-out humor.

While some critics have found it to be sharp, funny and engaging, others have deemed its

utter commitment to nastiness a bridge too far.

The criticism ranges from supposed confusion over whether the show is aimed at children,

to its alleged liberal agenda, and sideways references to homosexuality and things.

The series has also managed to draw ire for casting Jenny Slate, a white actress, as the

voice of a black character.

But despite all of the brouhaha, the first season was a significant hit with viewers,

and Netflix will be back with more for season 2.

"So, did you guys hear the news?"

Nymphomaniac

Professional provocateur Lars Von Trier's Nymphomaniac arrived in two feature-length

volumes.

It's the story of a woman recounting her devastating romantic history to a seemingly sympathetic

older man after she's brutally beaten.

Nymphomaniac is not so much titillating as it is psychologically uncomfortable.

Of course, it's the lovemaking scenes that stirred up the most controversy, causing the

film to be banned in multiple countries.

But if it's eroticism you're looking for, you won't find it here.

Nymphomaniac is an unforgiving portrait of how its main character's compulsions inevitably

ruin her life and the lives of nearly everyone she comes into contact with.

And sadly, there's no redemption to be found in its jaw-dropping ending.

The Push

Netflix's original special The Push stars English mentalist Derren Brown, who wowed

viewers with a viral video in which he demonstrated the seeming ability to literally put thoughts

into people's heads.

This involved convincing actor Simon Pegg that he had always wanted a red BMX bike as

a child.

I don't know what's going on. What's my name? He's going to have me in a pickle jar by 2.

I know it

But in The Push, he enlists the help of over 70 actors to attempt to put a very different

kind of idea into the mind of an unsuspecting mark.

The actors guide an ordinary man named Chris through a series of increasingly bizarre situations.

Ultimately Chris must decide, under intense pressure, whether to push another man from

the top of a tall building.

Brown isn't actually trying to get Chris to commit murder, just to convince him of the

idea.

But that's a distinction that walks a very fine line between bizarre prank and psychological

torture.

The Paperboy

2012's The Paperboy is the kind of quirky, tonally challenged film that might have come

and gone in limited release with few having noticed, despite the presence of bankable

stars Nicole Kidman, Matthew McConaughey, and Zac Efron.

Though it features stylish direction from Lee Daniels, this melodramatic thriller is

kind of a mess and mostly unmemorable, except for for one truty weird scene.

After Efron suffers a jellyfish sting, Kidman attempts to alleviate the pain by urinating

on him.

And that may not even be the film's most disturbing scene, thanks to the bizarre prison hanky-panky

between Kidman and John Cusack.

But it's just not every day that you get to see major movie stars peeing on each other,

and that was pretty much all anyone could talk about leading up to the film's release.

"I don't even know what I expected"

Step Sisters

Netflix's acquisition of Step Sisters, a topical exploration of race on college campuses from

Dear White People writer Chuck Hayward and Master of None's Lena Waithe, seemed like

a no-brainer.

But the movie's central premise, in which a black college senior is tasked with teaching

a bunch of disgraced white sorority sisters to step, sparked controversy before it even

debuted.

The film's creators have taken issue with Step Sisters being pigeonholed as a "cultural

appropriation comedy."

Waithe has pointed out that it has a high degree of self-awareness and that

"Culture is meant to be appreciated and explored by everyone."

Many critics have also panned the film for the more conventional crimes of awkward plotting,

recycled tropes, and dull dialogue.

At a time when race relations is a hot topic in the United States, it seems unlikely that

anyone involved in the production could have failed to foresee the flap that it would cause.

White Girl

Writer/director Elizabeth Wood leaned on a couple of very specific influences for her

2016 indie film White Girl: writer Harmony Korine and director Larry Clark's 1995 provocative

Kids, and her own past as a hard-partying girl from the Midwest attending college in

New York.

White Girl is concerned with matters of power and control, as fresh-faced protagonist Leah

loses both as she delves deeper into a lifestyle of illicit drugs and casual relationships.

After the film's debut at the Sundance Film Festival, Wood was accused of playing to the

exploitation crowd in order to shoulder her way into Hollywood.

In an interview with Vogue, she responded by saying,

"It's interesting to me that sexuality upsets people more than talking about race, or privilege,

or gender."

For more infomation >> The Most Controversial Things You'll Find On Netflix - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

Ο Βασίλης Σπανούλης και η Ολυμπία Χοψονίδου βάφτισαν την κόρη τους: Οι πρώτες φωτογραφίες | Kids | f - Duration: 0:53.

 Ιδιαίτερη ημέρα για την Ολυμπία Χοψονίδου και τον Βασίλη Σπανούλη. Το ερωτευμένο ζεύγος βάφτισε τη μικρή του κόρη, δίνοντάς της το όνομα Αναστασία

Η έκπληξη ωστόσο ήρθε μέσα από το Instagram, όταν η πρώην "Σταρ Ελλάς", δημοσίευσε τα πρώτα στιγμιότυπα γράφοντας τη λεζάντα: "Η Αναστασία μας"  Στόχος του ζευγαριού, ήταν να κρατήσει τη θρησκευτική τελετή μακριά από τα φώτα της δημοσιότητας, κάτι το οποίο και έχει επιλέξει από την αρχή της σχέσης του

 Εμείς δεν έχουμε παρά να τους ευχηθούμε μόνο τα καλύτερα.  Να σας ζήσει!!

For more infomation >> Ο Βασίλης Σπανούλης και η Ολυμπία Χοψονίδου βάφτισαν την κόρη τους: Οι πρώτες φωτογραφίες | Kids | f - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C 180 - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C 180 - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Ρούλα Ρέβη: Δείτε την να ποζάρει από την παραλία με το μαγιό της | News | fthis.gr - Duration: 1:09.

 Τον ελεύθερο χρόνο του καλοκαιριού, απολαμβάνει η Ρούλα Ρέβη. Η γνωστή φωτογράφος, εκτός από τις επαγγελματικές της υποχρεώσεις, δεν παύει να ασχολείται συνεχώς με τα δίδυμα παιδάκια της

 Το απόγευμα της Τετάρτης, η Ρούλα Ρέβη δημοσίευσε στο Instagram φωτογραφία της από την παραλία

Πρόκειται για ένα στιγμιότυπο από την ώρα της χαλάρωσής της, όσο ο γιος της βρίσκεται ακριβώς απέναντί της

 Δείτε την παρακάτω φωτογραφία…

No comments:

Post a Comment