Thursday, August 23, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 23 2018

As the storm approaches the mainland, the government is advising citizens to take extra

care when out on the streets.

Near the capital it's especially chaotic with flight cancellations and how its affecting

traffic conditions.

Let's go to our Cha Sang-mi, at Gimpo International Airport.

Sang-mi, are we still seeing last minute changes over there.

Daniel, as you can see behind me, the remarks section of the departure board is all in red,

showing the extent of the flight cancellations at Gimpo International Airport.

It's supposed to be bustling with people flying out.. for summer vacations and business trips,..

but the airport... is relatively empty Most international flights are operating for

now out of Incheon and Gimpo, but the transport ministry says that as of 10 p.m. it will have

canceled a total of 770 flights on local and domestic airlines.

The cancelations affect all 15 civilian airports.

Both the KAC and the Incheon International Airport Corporation are running emergency

countermeasures teams 24/7 to brace for the typhoon.

Meanwhile, all flights have been cancelled at Jeju International Airport since around

5PM Wednesday, as Jeju Island was the first place in Korea... to be hit by the typhoon.

Some 650 flights departing from Jeju have been suspended so far, leaving nearly 50-thousand

airport users stuck on the island.

Tomorrow morning's rush-hour in the capital.

What should Seoulites be prepared against.

Daniel, Soulik is expected to pass near Seoul and its metropolitan area Friday morning,

which increases the chances of accidents as that's the time people leave home for work

or school.

Trees, branches or signboards could fall on the streets, so you should keep an eye out

for any danger if you are outside.

And since heavy rain is expected throughout the country Thursday night and Friday, Seoul's

natural disaster safety countermeasures headquarters has advised people to use public transportation

instead of driving.

I will keep you updated throughout the evening.

Daniel.

Thanks Sang-mi for the updates, keep dry and stay safe

For more infomation >> As typhoon hits, S. Korea cancels more than 700 domestic flights - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Paulo Bento vows to take S. Korea nat'l football team to next level - Duration: 2:04.

The new head coach of South Korea's national football team is brimming with confidence.

Before reporters, Paulo Bento vowed to take the Taeguek Warriors to the next level.

Won Jung-hwan has more from that presser.

Portuguese tactician Paulo Bento had his first press conference on Thursday as the new head

coach of the South Korean national football team.

In front of the press, he explained in detail his vision for the national team.

"I will try to achieve an ambitious goal with South Korea, which is to win the Asian Cup

and qualify for the 2022 FIFA World Cup,…

It's going to be a long project, but I'll also use this opportunity to take South Korean

football to the next level."

He also said he is determined to develop South Korean football,... and bring through the

next generation of young players.

"We have so many talented young players, so we should give them an opportunity,... and

it's my opportunity to check the players."

Bento and his staff watched a K-League match between FC Seoul and Pohang Steelers on Wednesday.

And when asked about his impression of South Korean football in general, he mentioned the

country's success in 2002.

"I think the 2002 World Cup was an opportunity for Korean football to develop further.

It was a historic moment for the country and since then, the football standard has increased

a lot."

Interestingly, his last match in a Portugal jersey came against South Korea at the 2002

FIFA World Cup.

Portugal lost that match one-nil and failed to advance to the knockout stage.

Bento, however, has now been given the opportunity to create some better memories with South

Korea.

His task will be helping the Taeguk Warriors get past the group stage at the next World

Cup, something the team hasn't managed since 2010.

"The new head coach's plan, which he has laid out in front of the press, will be first tested

when the national team hosts Costa Rica and Chile in a series of friendly matches next

month.

Won Jung-hwan, Arirang News."

For more infomation >> Paulo Bento vows to take S. Korea nat'l football team to next level - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

DJI RONIN-S Unboxing - EN ESPAÑOL - Duration: 8:38.

what's up guys today I got my hands on the Ronin s in this video we're gonna

unbox it in the video coming up start by peeling these things off right here

we're gonna slide this up right here okay so this is the inside of the box in

the bottom of the box there's this little compartment and basically you can

just pull it up as you can see it just fits in there and when you turn it

around you can open it up so you get these three pamphlets inside the box now

in these pamphlets you have the Ronin s manual so it labels all the parts for

you right here which is nice then after that you're gonna get your QuickStart

guide right here so one thing to notice is the QuickStart guide actually only

has eight pages in English however the whole booklets 92 pages because it has

almost every language you could think of in here and then the last little

pamphlet is your disclaimer and safety guidelines alright guys so let's put

this box aside and let's get into the real box one thing I noticed just right

off the bat that this box looks an awful lot like

to this box this isn't a phantom 4 Pro and this is the Ronin s as you can see

they are almost the same size the Ronin is ever so slightly taller than the

phantom 4 box slightly longer than the phantom 4 box as well and as you can see

side by side the Ronin s is much slimmer than the phantom 4 box one thing to know

DJI makes this little latch right here it's the same thing on the Ronin

s as you can see they both have this little latch right here for opening it

up so let's do that you just pull up and you turn it to the side like that and

then you just open it up alright so let's talk about each one of the parts

inside the Ronin s box

all right so we'll start with the biggest part the gimble which is right

here so this is the first part this is the gimble the main unit or stabilizing

your camera let's take that out next right next to it we have the little

tripod feels really sturdy in the hand alright it's not huge you know you can

grip it like this it just lends another hand so you can grip it with one hand

and one hand up here or you can grip it with two hands down here if you wanted

and that just opens up like this you'll notice it has these little pads on the

side so this keeps it from moving around if you set it down on a table or some

other place it also was made with a material that feels really nice really

sturdy and just overall feels really well built all right right here we have

the battery grip this is called the BG 37 grip and as you can tell it has

different sized rings right here so you can mount the extended grip tripod right

here like this and then what you have is you can hold it like this feels really

nice in the hand I can't tell you how well it feels but it feels really just

nice and I like the fact that this is a battery and it's also the grip so it's -

the same thing built in one and then obviously on the other end you can see

the connection right there and you take the entire gimbal and you put it on top

you can see the connections right there match up with the connections there and

then you just slide it on like so and that's it

okay I'm gonna save this little box for last what I'm gonna do is go over here

and what we have here is the mounting plate so this is obviously where you put

your camera on and then that mounts in right there like that then over here we

have this little charger right here now I like this charger because you can plug

it in and it's USB compatible so you just charge it with a USB cable right

there fairly straightforward if you live in a

different country you can just get an adapter for your wall any country it's

compatible with all right and the last but not least we have this little pouch

here so let's move the entire box aside so this little pouch right here this is

the accessories box and inside you have all your little accessories that you

need for setting up your ronin s so we flip this up right here we can see that

inside we have we have the lens support right over here which you're going to

mount onto your lens to support your lens right here keep it sturdy all right

so let me just put that down right now

all right so the next accessory is the camera riser if you had a smaller camera

you could put it on so I'm probably gonna use this with my DSLR what you can

do is you can put this guy on top if you had a smaller camera you can mount it on

top like so so that's the camera riser right there alright so we have these 1/4

screws right here you can see we have other little small accessories which

you're gonna need to have as well such as this little screw right here this

little turn handle thing alright then the other little accessories we have are

these little m4 screws right here small little proprietary screws then you also

have this little guy right here and then you have your Allen wrenches right here

so you got two different Allen wrenches right there so that's that and now we're

gonna go to the other side of the pouch and in the other side of the pouch so

over here we have our USBC cable okay and at one end see is USB we have the

USB male and and then we have also this type of for at this end

and then lastly we have our control cables now multi-camera control cables

we have our type B type C and the RSS ir control cable right here and they're all

bundled up so you can see one two and three of them and then the other ends

you can see the different ends that it has light bulb little light right there

and that's it that's all the accessories that are in the Ronin S alright guys

thanks for watching this unboxing video hopefully it was helpful for you if you

want to pick up the Ronin s I left a link in the description below so you can

just click on that also if you haven't connected with me in social media just

look right above because I have all my links up there and if you want to see

more videos about how I assemble balanced and use the Ronin S you can

press that subscribe button right over there and on the far end right over

there I have more videos about DGI equipment and how to use drones so

thanks for watching guys and remember siempre Avante

Nagappa

For more infomation >> DJI RONIN-S Unboxing - EN ESPAÑOL - Duration: 8:38.

-------------------------------------------

GMFB`s NFL players to watch in 2018 - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> GMFB`s NFL players to watch in 2018 - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Un randonneur, poursuivi par une ourse dans les Pyrénées, s'en sort indemne - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> Un randonneur, poursuivi par une ourse dans les Pyrénées, s'en sort indemne - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

Alexandre Benalla : pourquoi les enquêteurs s'intéressent à sa compagne - Duration: 10:14.

For more infomation >> Alexandre Benalla : pourquoi les enquêteurs s'intéressent à sa compagne - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A7 Sportback 50 TDI 286pk tiptronic quattro Pro Line S - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Audi A7 Sportback 50 TDI 286pk tiptronic quattro Pro Line S - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Barchetta 1.8-16V NED.AUTO, DISTRIBUTIE VERVANGEN, STUURBEKRACHTIGING, ELEKT. R+S, LM-VELGEN - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Fiat Barchetta 1.8-16V NED.AUTO, DISTRIBUTIE VERVANGEN, STUURBEKRACHTIGING, ELEKT. R+S, LM-VELGEN - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Audi Q7 3.0 TDI 200kW / 272pk quattro tiptronic S-line Edition 7-persoons - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Audi Q7 3.0 TDI 200kW / 272pk quattro tiptronic S-line Edition 7-persoons - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Guarnições dos sistemas S-400 Triumph repeliram ataque do inimigo convencional - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Guarnições dos sistemas S-400 Triumph repeliram ataque do inimigo convencional - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

S-300 destroem posições do 'inimigo' no Distrito Militar Oriental - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> S-300 destroem posições do 'inimigo' no Distrito Militar Oriental - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 2.0 TFSI MHEV 140 kW / 190 pk s-tronic Sport S Line Black Edition - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 2.0 TFSI MHEV 140 kW / 190 pk s-tronic Sport S Line Black Edition - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A6 Limousine 2.0TDI 190pk s-tronic S-line Edition - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Audi A6 Limousine 2.0TDI 190pk s-tronic S-line Edition - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 Avant 1.4 TFSI 150pk s-tronic S Line Black Edition - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 Avant 1.4 TFSI 150pk s-tronic S Line Black Edition - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

'Rubble & Marshall Save an Ostrich' 🚁 Pup Tales Mini Episode | PAW Patrol | Nick Jr. - Duration: 1:54.

[screeching]

[clapping]

Welcome to Adventure Bay, Oscar.

[screeching]

[clucking]

[door closing]

[screeching]

Well, I must be off.

Bye, everyone!

[screeching]

[engine revving]

[screeching]

[clucking]

We've got an ostrich to take care of!

Are you thirsty?

[screeching]

Water cannons!

[spraying]

Huh? Whoa!

Whoa!

Whoa!

[screeching]

Well, he sure did seem more relaxed when he was pecking at the car,

trying to get to Chickaleta.

Or maybe he was just trying to get to his stuffy!

Or do you think he just misses his buddy?

Let's find out!

[screaming]

[screeching]

Hi, Oscar, follow me!

[screeching]

[screaming]

[screeching]

[engine revving]

Are you OK, Marshall?

Yeah, I'm good but that was such a jiggly ride!

I think some of my spots slipped off!

[laughing]

Oh, look, the ponies are welcoming Oscar to the family!

- Aww! - Aww!

[screeching]

Our baby is home at last!

- Thank you, Paw Patrol! - You're welcome!

Whenever you have a problem, just...

[screeching]

For help!

You can watch more Paw Patrol in the free Nick Jr. app.

For more infomation >> 'Rubble & Marshall Save an Ostrich' 🚁 Pup Tales Mini Episode | PAW Patrol | Nick Jr. - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Elite: Dangerous Beyond 3.2 Updates Released New Ships and Weapons - Duration: 6:19.

Hello its Ricardo and welcome back to elite dangerous beyond now this be an

update from Gamescom that's come out recently and it's being reported from

one of the sessions that people attended to and what people have got from Twitter

and the like that there have been some features now released for beyond chapter

two or what's being hailed as the 3.2 update now this update we all know is

going to be a smaller update than what some of the previous updates are with

the bigger updates being the first update and the huge update that's can

that come at the end of the year which we know very little about at the end of

the year but we're all concerned with what's going to be hitting us on the

28th of August so we've got a few days to wait before that actually happens so

what's the first thing right off the bat is going to be weapons new weapon sizes

are going to be available at the tech brokers and these are going to include

plasma weapons Gauss weapons and the shock cannon and they're saying c1 so

that's not so bad so C Class weapons C one class is what's

being stated online it's a quick win with additional sizes of weapons Pat

that extra punch is there a war coming with the fur gourds who knows you know

so that's something we have to look forward to and something that people who

are chasing all the new weapons by the tech brokers are going to be very

interested in if you're an explorer hey perhaps not so much also there's been an

announcement in regards to missiles and torpedoes pronounce that seeing c3 rated

missiles and torpedoes if this can be believed and if they've got no reason

for it not to be believed and it's always been a bit of a fascination with

me of why you know some of these weapons have been you know so small in size you

know when you want a bigger rated missile now also there's been new

planetary missions for wings Oh next up is going to be planetary wing missions

now it says planetary wing missions plural so what

could this be scan this shoot that destroy this

destroy that so something there for those people like charging around the

galaxy with their friends in wings also new stories on the surface now is it's

going to be more the same where you land on a planet there's a lot of green mist

around and you go around scan the beacons get a little bit of

talkie-talkie little bit of story and you can pick up some materials probably

personally I'm hoping for a little bit more on this

I enjoyed the in remission interest story lines and that went through that

was a good sort of like breadcrumb trail around the galaxy and the different

installations I thought that was good the ones we saw in the last that think

not so much to be fair I thought they were so a bit so like yes the third

going to be involved in the thyroids turned up and that was all well and good

and it was it was quite sort of visually spectacular I thought it was a good

in-game set piece and that's what it is it's a set piece but the stories seem to

be very much disconnected and this sort of disconnection was something that I

felt didn't need to be in the game and with what with the story going on with

gal net and the like and everything like that that it could have been more

connected and more in tune with the law now where with only dangerous update be

without a new ship to go and spend all your readies on and the Crusader is a

chieftain challenger modification but this time with a ship launched fighter

Bay okay great we had ship launch fighter bays on the crate and the

Challenger slash chieftain whatever it is whatever it was I think a bit of lazy

programming perhaps didn't feature one which made the crate you know the go-to

choice of the last update but the Crusader yeah a ship launch fighter bay

with that and that is going to be the new ship I do think it looks quite good

I do apologize to the picture it was the only one I could find

now next up is something that says Guardian fighters and ships and places

to discover and interact with in space could this be Guardian space station so

this alluded to like in the elite dangerous trailer that came out for 3.2

we always thought more is it Guardian like it had that sort of like blue glowy

interface that we know that we in we saw like we associate with Guardian

technology as well you know has this updates of let the proverbial guardian

cat out of the bag yes it is a big ship yes it is you know an outpost or a Space

Station who knows but also you know there's trident a plasma autocannon a

lance a Gauss focused cannon and a javelin launcher well all this in what

has already been hailed as and we already know is to be a small update for

elite dangerous and we're all looking forward to update for this could be what

it needs to keep us going and keep us ticking over until that fourth update or

the the update in quarter four I should say and let's hope it sort of lives up

to its expectations and the expectations of the community thanks very much for

watching I've been Ricardo this has been an update on what's happening with 3.2

and lead dangerous beyond hope you've enjoyed the video like and subscribe and

hit that notification icon thanks very much for watching see you soon

you

For more infomation >> Elite: Dangerous Beyond 3.2 Updates Released New Ships and Weapons - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 Limousine 2.0 TDI 150pk s-tronic Lease Edition - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 Limousine 2.0 TDI 150pk s-tronic Lease Edition - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A5 Sportback 2.0 TDI 190pk s-tronic Launch Edition - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Audi A5 Sportback 2.0 TDI 190pk s-tronic Launch Edition - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Audi Q2 1.0 TFSI 85 kW / 116pk s-tronic #LIMITED - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Audi Q2 1.0 TFSI 85 kW / 116pk s-tronic #LIMITED - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A6 2.0 TDI 190pk ultra s-tronic Sport Edition - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Audi A6 2.0 TDI 190pk ultra s-tronic Sport Edition - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

PRESNEL KIMPEMBE - Straight From - What matters to me is the be a one club's man - Duration: 1:12.

On the 13rd of August, on my birthday, I signed a contract extension with PSG

until 2023.

Binks! It's been an easy choice because it is

my heart's club, and staying at home was important to me.

Those are moments that people are not really used to see but to us,

it is very important. You spend those moments with your family,

your agents.

My agent has been with me for 10 years, so it's

mythical to me.

I've played for Paris Saint-Germain since 2005. To me, it's important to be a one club's man

and having a small career, like Paolo Maldini or Sergio Ramos.

This year, with the World Cup, all the locks exploded and I think that with

PSG, we have to do the same, and what matters to us is the

Champions League.

Binks!

For more infomation >> PRESNEL KIMPEMBE - Straight From - What matters to me is the be a one club's man - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Johnny , « acteur laborieux » ? Dominique répond sans détour à la pique d'Eddy Mitchell - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Johnny , « acteur laborieux » ? Dominique répond sans détour à la pique d'Eddy Mitchell - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

La thune....d'Angèle... - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> La thune....d'Angèle... - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

RHOD: Bubbles And Brooding Full (Season 3, Episode 2) | Bravo - Duration: 7:16.

For more infomation >> RHOD: Bubbles And Brooding Full (Season 3, Episode 2) | Bravo - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

40.000 personnes signent l'appel à la démission d'un prêtre à l'encontre du cardinal Barbaarin - Duration: 7:13.

For more infomation >> 40.000 personnes signent l'appel à la démission d'un prêtre à l'encontre du cardinal Barbaarin - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

Les distances d'approche des mammifères marins dans l'estuaire du Saint-Laurent - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Les distances d'approche des mammifères marins dans l'estuaire du Saint-Laurent - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 220 d Limousine Automaat AMG Line | Prestige | COMAND | LED - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 220 d Limousine Automaat AMG Line | Prestige | COMAND | LED - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

How To Lengthen Your Life - Duration: 8:20.

For more infomation >> How To Lengthen Your Life - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

[Ep.7] 떴다! 더보이즈(Come On! THE BOYZ): 여름방학 RPG편(Summer Vacation RPG Edition) - Duration: 24:36.

(Manito starts in Ocean Floor Village)

The manito of Q is me

Should I have to pick now?

Don't you want to be my manito?

(They search for treasures all for their manito)

3

(Oh yeah)

I'm really sorry for my manito

It's out!

(An exciting round of Beach Volleyball)

(Why is Juyeon fighting the sand?)

(Come ON! The BOYZ - Summer Vacation RPG)

(Where is this place?)

(The BOYZ arrives here to relieve the heat)

(Come ON! The BOYZ Summer Vacation RPG) (Extended Ver. Ocean Floor Village)

(The BOYZ greet the breezy sea)

- Aren't you excited, Juyeon? - Yes, I am

(It just wows them)

(Clean and clear)

I want to swim

(The BOYZ are excited to see the sea)

(KeePer M/V Sea ver)

(Excited!)

'I'll keep staying here'

(Hello BOYZ)

Hello

We're The BOYZ

(The ring of the quest comes all the way to the sea)

The bell has rung

What sound is this?

(Go to the secret forest and find sea shells, for a necklace for your manito)

Find seashells for a necklace

Are you ready?

- What is this? - Why are you so fast?

Come on

- We need to choose manitos - Oh that's right

- Who is that? - Sorry sorry

We still haven't chosen a manito

(First up, Q)

(Who is Q's manito?)

(Q's is Juyeon)

(Who is Juyeon to Q?)

My dance partner

Juyeon is a bit slow so he won't find out

Juyeon, you got a great manito

(Stay tuned)

(Juyeon's manito is Younghoon)

(How is their relationship?)

We haven't ever fought

He's really nice and comfortable to be around

We talk about our concerns a lot

(Happy)

Why are you looking at me?

Hyunjae, come out

- Juyeon - Yes?

Who's yours?

(A rather random handshake)

It means you're not

- I'm not it - Sunwoo's not his

Anyone who shakes hands with Juyeon is not his manito

Do you want to shake hands with me Juyeon?

Do you not want to be my manito?

(Insensitiveness +10)

(Handshake with me?)

(Funny)

(Younghoon's manito Jacob)

(What is Jacob to Younghoon?)

I want to make it up to him

He's always so nice to me

So I want to reward him

I will cool you down on this hot summer day

(Which will he pick?)

(Jacob's manito is Haknyeon)

(To Jacob, Haknyeon is?)

He's always energetic and fun to be around

(We love you Haknyeon)

(Starting with an energy blast)

His shirt is the same color as the paper

He matches with the paper

We have to wear bright clothes on a day like this

- You look like your taking in all the sun - Yes, I am

- It's okay, your face is bright - Thanks

(Haknyeon's manito is Hwall)

(To Haknyeon, who is Hwall?)

His fashion sense is out of this world

Hwall is so nice and listens to others well

(Nice nice)

That's the kind of friend he is

(Hwall's manito? Eric)

I'm so happy

(To Hwall who is Eric?)

He's cute

Show us your cuteness even today

(Eenie meenie minie mo)

(Eric's manito)

(New)

(To Eric who is New?)

He's such a good friend

He's my roommate

(New's manito?)

(Return)

(I want to pick one more time)

(New's manito, Sunwoo)

This is going to be a big problem

(To New, who is Sunwoo?)

(Let's have a laugh first)

I'm kidding

He's such a nice kid

Was it too cliche?

(Careful)

(Sunwoo's manito)

(Hyunjae)

(Uhm)

I did not expect this

(A word to your manito, Hyunjae)

He's someone that I've been trying to get in trouble

Now that he's become my manito

I feel like I have to be good to him

Stay tuned

Hyunjae

He's someone who I didn't want as my manito

- Answer - New, New

New

If I am yours, you wait and see

But I'm always good to New Manito is meaningless

(Hyunjae's manito is Sangyeon)

(Who is Sangyeon to Hyunjae?)

Oh yeah

Isn't that how Juyeon sleep talks?

- Juyeon's sleep talking - It's the same

How exciting

How exciting

Wow

Wow!

I haven't been too good to Sangyeon

that much

I'll be a nice friend to him today

(Sangyeon's manito)

(Kevin)

Oh it's him

(Kevin's charm?)

He's very sweet

He's an amazing friend

I'll try my best to take care of him

(Kevin's manito is)

(Q)

(Q?)

I think I spend the most time with him

He's always friendly

So I'll make my present with my utmost sincerity

We all have picked our manito

Yes

I really like mine

Me too

Me too

Now that we've all picked our manito

Let's move to the Secret Forest

Secret Forest Go

(The fresh smell fills the air) (Secret Forest)

(Treasures hidden here and there)

(The Secret Forest ends here)

(Go straight forward to find the treasures)

(Found one)

(Here it is)

(Gotcha)

(Here it is)

(High up there? No problem)

(Almost lost it)

(Oh man!)

(A natural sprinter Eric)

(Oh yeah)

(One more time)

(Here it is)

There are so many

There are so many

(Your face is a treasure)

(Where are the rest?)

(They continue finding the treasures)

(Here they are)

(Relaxed laugh)

I only have this

(Oh yeah)

This is my first one

(Bam!)

(Here it is)

(Swarming)

(Be careful)

(They safely find the treasures)

(Swish)

(Found one here too)

(Hawk's eye +10)

- Was there one there too? - Thanks

Everyone stay still

(He drops one)

(That's mine)

It was a watermelon

(Hyunjae goes past Younghoon and retrieves it)

(He checks the treasure near the ant house)

(Haknyeon's treasure)

(Salty squid legs)

Anyone who gives me something to eat

Is my manito

He'd probably ask me to exchange something for food

But it'd be natural

I'll be waiting until then

Ju Holmes

Sherlock Haknyeon

Sherlock Haknyeon is better

Sherlock Haknyeon

What is a pearl?

King bees

(He doesn't know the meaning of treasures)

I don't know what this means

King bees

White pearls...

Will he like crystal beads?

I found something very peculiar

It's salty squid legs

Don't you like this?

This

We have to eat it together

Of course

My manito likes this very much

Is it me?

No way

If it was you would I be saying this to you?

I have a big problem

How many did you find?

I found two

It's a blue blue pearl

What's the other?

It's also blue blue pearl

Really?

Since you have two of the same ones do you want to exchange one?

Yes

Let's switch it with crystal beads

It seems very nice

Exchange success

Trade

(No sense at all, manito success)

Colorful beads set

Don't you have two colorful beads set?

- Yes, do you want one? - Yes

I can't just give it to you

I'll make a poem with 'Colorful'

Okay

The poem has to compliment me

- Yes - Okay

'Col'

Colleague, you look like a squid

What is that?

Okay I'll try again

I'll try again

No I don't need it

- I'm sorry - Alright

'Col'

Cool~ Kevin

'lor'

Light and bright?

- 'F' - More than my fellow New

I knew you would say that

'Ul'

Difficult

(Stuck)

More than my fellow New

Helpful?

Alright

Are you just going without even a thank you?

Thank you!

Hwall puts high value on fashion

This is a rare item

(Fashion item, King flower)

I'll try to change it with this

Hwall, do you have anything to eat?

Anchovies and kelp

Give me anchovies

For what? Beads?

I'll give you a flower

- A flower? - Yes

A flower?

Give me anchovies

King flower? Nice

(Q got many items)

A seafood triple set

Blue pearl

Blue pearl again

I'm going to have to exchange this

(A never ending description of his treasure)

I found more than I thought

I'm going to be able to make at least 10 necklaces

I'll give you crystal beads

(Acting indifferent)

It's too much

manito

Jacob

I'm sorry

(Giving up skill +10)

I only found 4

(You said you'd like to reward him)

There's nothing here

(Let's go)

- Is it the bell? - Is it over?

(Secret Forest Treasure Hunt Over)

My manito is very lucky

My manito is very lucky because

Mine are all high quality

Who has this?

King Heart

There's a King Heart?

King Heart seems like the best

Does your manito need a King Heart?

I'm going to give my manito a King Heart

How kind of you

(Today's quest box is opened by Younghoon)

It's today's mission!

(Choose members for water game and sand bath by playing a beach volleyball)

Hwall's knee hasn't recovered yet

Let's have Hwall be the judge

He can get hurt

We have to choose one more

Then it'll be 5:5

(Me)

- How about letting Hwall choose? - Hwall, please choose

Do I have to choose?

Can the judge play in the water?

- Yes - Then yes

Okay

Hwall, pick me

(Pick me)

(Pwease)

Hwall, why are you next to me?

I'll judge alongside you

We're the same age

I want to play the game

Do you have anything you'd like to eat?

Let's decide with a round of Coca-cola

Okay

I'll raise my hands

Ready start

Coca-cola's really good If it's good I'll drink again

But I'll get a stomach ache Ding dong arrow shoot

Shoot

(Yes!)

You picked him, didn't you!

(Fun)

But this

You needed to add the coke cups and coffee cups also

It's different per region

Younghoon's the pick

(Hwall&Younghoon as judges)

(Kevin)

(Sangyeon)

(Juyeon)

(Sunwoo)

(Eric)

(MOIST SQUID LEGS Team)

(Jacob )

(Hyunjae)

(Q)

(New)

(Haknyeon)

(MOIST SQUID BODY Team)

(Judges Younghoon&Hwall)

Please explain

Please explain starting from our fashion

- Today's fashion - Yes

- Hwall - Beach fashion

(Swag)

Awesome

Beach fashion

There's something more important than who wins and loses

- You must not get hurt - That's right

Let's stretch our wrists and ankles

If you look in the back there's a shovel in the sand

We'll roast the squid legs here

Nice

How about swimming without your squid legs and body

Let's start

Let's work hard, no matter win or lose

Let's have fun

We can't get hurt

Let's chant a slogan

Here we go

The feel!

Is coming!

One two three

Yeah

We need to work hard like our lives are on the line

Are you ready?

We start when Hwall calls

Are you ready?

Yes, we're ready

Start!

(Game)

(Start)

(Jacob's serve)

(And the game begins)

(A tight game from the start)

(Who will get the first point?)

Nice!

(So close)

(First score goes to the body team)

(Nervous judges)

Amazing

(The body team keeps on the offense)

(Jacob serves again and scores)

Jacob

He's an ex volleyball player from Canada

Come on baby

Body Team!

Slowly

(Jacob blasts fire on the squid legs)

Come on baby

Why is he so good?

Jacob, you're admirable

Let's have fun

(Good)

(Jacob's relentless attack)

Mine!

(Nice Eric)

(Eric stops the opponents' continuous lead)

(I'm getting excited)

(Nice!)

Here we go

Let's finish this

(Eric's ball goes...)

(Hits New)

(Q hits the floor)

(How nice!)

(Yeah)

Nice, Kevin

(Kevin's serve brings anticipation)

(Jacob receives)

(The ball comes to the net)

Smash

It's ours!

(Finally a tie)

(Can't go anywhere)

Hold up, Eric Don't move

It's hot!

(Smash)

(Hot)

Nice

That's funny

New, why are you sweating? You're not doing anything

You just touched some sand

I was laughing so hard

(Kevin's smooth shot The game starts)

That was clean

(A smooth return)

Save it!

(Too weak to save it)

(Close but fail)

The thing that's funny is

New and Haknyeon are doing nothing

These three have great teamwork

(Do nothing? I'm getting the opponents all peeved)

(LOL and clap)

(Q serves and the game begins)

It's almost 3:5

(Using all he's got)

(The legs score a point thanks to scarecrow New)

(Juyeon celebrates one point earned)

Come on

It's hot!

I'll be over here

(Last round to decide 1 set)

Me

(Jacob's re-serve)

(Oh no, Q)

(Hopeful, but fail)

What?

- Juyeon - Sorry

It was too high

(The body team wins 1 set)

Round 1 over

What?

(The winners are composed)

Body team wins

(We won)

It was a great win

It wasn't a perfect match

Why didn't this work?

(They switch places for round 2)

(Round 2 start)

(A powerful attack)

(Juyeon on his knees)

How nice of you to bow

Juyeon is a bit...

Juyeon got hit on the head

Are you okay Juyeon?

Do we have a red card?

We should give him a point for being funny

- Why? Is there a problem? - Should we add a point for being funny?

Was there a problem?

(Juyeon, how funny of you)

(Too funny to continue)

(Jacob starts the game with a serve)

- That was easy - Nice

Block it!

(Quick squid legs)

(Eric's reserve a bit weak)

What is this?

What was that?

Calm down

Are you okay Eric?

You did well

Are you okay?

Are you okay?

I'm okay

(Bring down the opponents' spirit +10)

(Another peaceful day with The BOYZ)

Are you going to serve?

Be gentle

Slowly

(Q serves gently)

Nice!

It was too short

(Back to the opponents)

(Kevin aims at the black hole)

In in in

Serve man

Deuce

(Yes)

(The game is back on)

(What situation is this?)

Block it!

(Eric succeeds with a close call)

No no

He got it over the net

(The game gets more interesting)

Get it over

You're doing well

(Once more? Kevin sends another shot)

(The serve goes over towards Q)

(Q falls down)

Q

Q's the black hole

Legs, we go to the sea!

Let's go!

(The body gathers focus once more)

(The legs try to win a point with Kevin's serve)

(The ball goes over the line)

(The legs win the second round)

We are the champions

(Body 1: Legs 1)

(The last round is worth 3 points)

(Halftime show prepared by TheBwice)

(Cheer up)

(Cheer up)

(Power up)

(Cheer up)

(Hwall blows the whistle and the game starts)

Relax

(They work in harmony)

(And their attack results in?)

Sunwoo

(Sunwoo gets a point)

It could have ended with me getting even one point

I'm getting angry

I was getting sad because I couldn't get 1 point

(Kevin serves again)

(Q, did you fight with the ball?)

(Getting close with the ball -10)

(Funny)

(LOL)

What are you doing?

Replay

(It feels like I've seen this scene 1206 times)

Q you have to be more cautious

- We might have to be buried in the sand - Exactly

We can't be buried

We need to play in the water

Let's go in the water Let's ride the banana boat

(They serve once again)

Nice serve

(Close but out)

Okay 2:1

We need to get the points again

(The body team gets the serve command)

We have to block the serve

(Hyunjae takes the opportunity and serves)

- We're having fun - Up up

Nice Eric

(The ball goes in a different direction)

(Haknyeon brings the ball back alive)

(Fierce competition Jacob serves and aims at the blind spot)

(This game is real)

Amazing!

(Nice Jacob)

This is so easy!

New's not doing anything Do something

(Escaping the ball +10)

This is it, I'm not going to make any noise even if we win

- Let's make a miracle - To the side

(The whistle blows)

(Where is the ball headed)

(They gather at the net)

(Body team, Jacob blocks the ball)

(The body team wins!)

We beat the legs!

The body team won!

- It's okay - It was great

(It was fun)

(The BOYZ Beach Volleyball)

(The BOYZ brought the temperature down)

(The BOYZ got it interesting)

Both teams did well Let's greet one another

Nice job

Great work

Stay in one line

(It was a great performance from both teams)

Both teams, follow me

(They head for the sea)

(They arrive at the sand bath)

I've decided

(Where everyone's going to be)

I'm number 1

Where's Juyeon?

I heard sand massage is good for your health

Let's begin

Juyeon, lie down here

Just see this as your bed

Just imagine you're at a sauna

Make the hole wider

(The body team buries the legs in the sand)

Bye Eric

It feels like we're getting punished

Are we getting punished?

This is actually pretty nice

Can you make me a pillow?

Hold on

(Making a custom made pillow for Juyeon)

- Is it okay? - Yes, that's it

- Is it comfortable? - Up to the top

Up to the back of my head

(A hard working, manito Q)

Okay

- Are you comfortable? - Yes, very

I'm glad that we lost

(Decoration to add to the massage)

Look at Sangyeon

Q

(Sangyeon on his back and Juyeon who's gained abs)

(Perfect until the end)

Bye Juyeon I'm going

Let's go

We'll be back

Who's sweating?

Anyone who's hot just say so We have water over here

(This is somewhat uncomfortable)

My right neck is itchy

- Should I scratch it? - Yes

(Squirming)

I can't move

Don't joke around

(Dumb and dumber Sangyeon and Juyeon)

But being here, I feel like self-reflecting

I should have lived with a good heart

Everything that I did feels useless

This is so nice

(And their water fun begins)

(Hyunjae loves the water)

(Clear emerald water)

(Being one with the tube)

(Relaxing on his stomach)

Hyunjae

We want to play with you guys

Forget this

(He escapes)

I'll save you

How did you get out by yourself?

(Juyeon escapes also)

(Yes)

(They run with immense speed towards the sea)

(Splash)

(They all start going in the water)

(Eric finally meets the water)

(Happy)

(Happy Juyeon rides the duck tube)

(Sangyeon's happy and cool)

(Win or lose fun at the beach is the best)

(The Water BOYZ)

(The BOYZ enjoy the hot summer)

(A cool day in the wide sea)

(The 12 BOYZ enjoy another day of their summer vacation)

(Come ON! The BOYZ Summer Vacation RPG)

(NEXT UP, For manito, The BOYZ tie up their treasure necklaces)

I hope I'm not your manito

Can you do anything

For that person?

(They enjoy their last night)

(Fun games)

Nice job!

I'm cheering you on

- There's an insect - I'll protect you

For more infomation >> [Ep.7] 떴다! 더보이즈(Come On! THE BOYZ): 여름방학 RPG편(Summer Vacation RPG Edition) - Duration: 24:36.

-------------------------------------------

EAT JUST 3 SEEDS OF THIS EVERY MORNING PENDANT 7 DAYS: YOU WILL BE SURPRISED - Duration: 4:59.

EAT JUST 3 SEEDS OF THIS EVERY MORNING PENDANT 7 DAYS: YOU WILL BE SURPRISED

hi friends welcome to this new video you saw the clip

we'll talk essentially almond you could see in several videos whether on youtube or internet, be it on

TV all how it exists under several forms, whether in the form of seeds , whether in the form of puree and even in the form of oil, yes know that there is essential oils and oils

plants with almonds. why is it that almond makes so much success? when a baby has just been born, so a child to skin problems, if the child has been stung by a beast, if you have any ringworm,

dry skin all these things I advise you to use from almond, are you ever wondering

why is almond too powerful ? why is the fine is also useful? first know that

Almond is a nut that we all know and we love to nibble from time to time. Moreover, according to experts and scientists, it would be necessary to eat 10 per day! Yes,

the almond is a fruit rich in fiber, vitamins, monounsaturated fats, proteins, magnesium, potassium ...

in short, a fruit full of good things! But what are the benefits of the kernel on our health? Almond to boost memory First positive point of the almond:

it helps to fight against the cognitive decline that can settle with age. Indeed, according to the results of some recent studies,

eating 30 grams of nuts (almonds, but also nuts, hazelnuts, etc.) every day would boost the memory capacity of the elderly, and this thanks to the compounds anti-inflammatories they contain.

Almond, good for the heart The almond is a fruit rich in unsaturated lipids, good fats that allow us to have a heart in good shape. Studies have shown that eating 30 grams of almonds 3 times

a week can result in: • A 45% reduction in the risk of developing cardiovascular disease,

• A 13% decrease in the risk of diabetes, • Reduction of bad cholesterol (LDL) and an increase of good cholesterol in the body,

• Prevention of the risks of hypertension (thanks to the potassium they contain). Almond, a slimming snack not to be neglected

It is true that the kernel is an oilseed rich in fat and calories. But does not prevent: in case of diet, it is a perfect snack for small cravings! Yes: not only are almonds satietogenic

dry fruits (which means that after eating some almonds, we feel chocked, we are no longer hungry, and we eat less at the next meal), but in addition they slow down absorption

of lipids in the body. Recent scientific studies have highlighted that individuals who consume the most oilseeds are slimmer and have lower BMIs than those who did not eat them. QED.

Almond to stimulate transit The almond is also a fruit rich in fiber, which is excellent for stimulating lazy transits ... In case of digestive disorders, it is therefore no longer advisable to slip a small bag of almonds in our bag before to go to work!

And in addition, who says functional transit says flat stomach ... Almond to protect us from aging The almond is a fruit very concentrated in vitamin E.

A vitamin which, as a reminder, is antioxidant. Which means that it helps our body to fight against free radicals, responsible for the aging of our cells.

To keep a baby's skin as long as possible, it's decided: you have to go for almond! Almond to keep up the morale

Among the trace elements contained in the kernel, there are magnesium and copper.

And that's good for our morale, because copper is known to promote good mood, and magnesium to fight against anxiety and depression!

so that's why my loves please consume in less than 10 grams almonds a day the equivalent of roughly close 30 g thank you for having

watched this video and I hope I will bring you something it's especially do not forget your

jewels please subscribe to his channel on this I make you lots of kisses and I tell you very soon

For more infomation >> EAT JUST 3 SEEDS OF THIS EVERY MORNING PENDANT 7 DAYS: YOU WILL BE SURPRISED - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Q&A With Morten Hilmer: Wildlife Photography and More - Duration: 12:32.

I'm heading to the airport but not because I'm getting on a flight but

because I'm picking up a guest youtuber and I'm excited for it

we little driving we're at the airport gonna pick up this collaborator

collaborator sounds like yeah like a revolutionary which is another youtuber

that I'm super excited and to be honest a little bit nervous to meet his flight

supposed to land in about 5-10 minutes so

so I got Morten Hilmer and what is that a 1dx yeah I come to the airport and I'm

thinking oh it's gonna be intimidating I've got the big camera the microphone

he shows up with this rig 1dx the big rode mic yeah so Morten is here he's an

amazing wildlife photographer if you don't know his stuff go check out his

YouTube channel there's a link somewhere up here and then there's this big assist

and we're gonna load all of Morten's gear onto Pegasus I'm gonna drive them

to his Airbnb and then we're gonna cruise down to the port and I think

we're gonna do a Q&A today

so I'd stole Morten's footage from from this from the quad ride it's fun having

somebody on the back there filming because I never shoot footage of myself

when driving we picked up Jodie magically as well so Jodie here and we're just

gonna head down to the port and Q and a Morten Hilmer.

I asked the group the Facebook

group and if you're not following that Facebook group go and check it out I

asked them for some questions and we're gonna talk about those questions when we

get there but yeah a little wander through old town to the port it turns

out Morten's a bad influence on Jodi because Jodi's I got one ice cream in

Morten's I got one ice cream too so now instead of being down at the port

filming like they're choosing between Kinder Bueno mins ice cream

no offense to Morten Hilmer who's also eating ice cream but I think Jody makes the

better funeral and scream either told you iceberg when you're filming

I'm not eating ice cream because I'm sugar free that's my diet sugar free

except for on Fridays so these guys are just rubbing this in my face eating all

the ice cream increased because these guys are smashing down ice cream we're a

little bit late getting to the port so I'm an ask important to Q&A questions

myself and then we'll get to hear your questions the first question is do you

have a job aside from photography no hundred-percent photography photography

it's like more for me than just making pictures it's a it's also about you know

getting the message out to me like with exhibitions and lectures and stuff like

that I reckon that's under photography as well yeah I think that it's something

I used to talk about with the ingham octopus photographers never just make

their money from their photos they always make their photography from

teaching photography or giving lectures or having exhibitions or galleries and

things like that there's always other ways and most successful photographers

they have multiple streams of income that I don't think any photographer in

this modern era just makes their income just from their photos second question

that I already forgot have you ever taken a long exposure photo yeah should

when I have to photograph stars yeah like after last time I was in no way

photographing muskoxen when the peak light is turned off and left with the

you know the darkness and then sometimes we yeah with the Northern Light Northern

Light and also a little you know when moving water but yeah it's definitely

something I do all the time okay we're gonna by the end of this trip get Morton

to do a long exposure selfie I promise you I can see of the port of that way

has Morten questions what the hell a long exposure selfie is I can see the

port we're almost there we're gonna take him out onto the

water a little bit and then we'll get your questions

okay so we're kind of gonna be shouting at the camera a little bit because we're

a little bit far away from the we wanted like this beautiful scene behind us and

it just works the questions are coming from the Facebook group and the

hilarious thing is the exact same thing happened when I did the video with

Thomas Heaton and then I asked for you guys to do video comments or video

questions and everybody nobody did it we did it

the breat instructions anyways we'll get to the first question - first one from

Adam Russell aka logic catcher more question for Morten you finding the

climate change is actually making easier or harder to photograph wild animals

enjoy the arctic conditions that's a really good question at first it might

get easier because like things like polar bear it might get closer to the

towns there are more observation of polar bears because they get they're

forced to get closer to the town because the ice it is is not so far away you

might see more polar bears and get the impression that they are more polar

bears but that's just not true so yeah first it gets easier but then when the

all the animals there or some of the animals start to disappear it'll get

harder do you think any wildlife will start going into the towns because

they're desperate yeah I think that's like you can just see if we have a like

in Denmark if we have an ice winter you can basically photographs almost very

very shy birds and mammals because there's a desperate to get food or water

hey Brendan I'd like for you to ask Morten if he's ever been to the States

and any wildlife photography like in Yellowstone or Grand Tetons someplace

like that so the question from or Michael Orsbon

is has Morten never been to the US to photograph the wildlife no unfortunately

not I have only been in just when I returned from there from the special

unit in the military the serious Patrol I went to photograph a wedding for one

of my yes and that was all the wildlife I got yeah

really really like to where do you want to go but like everywhere what what

animal were part of the wildlife in North America do you think now I eschew

most I would really really like to photograph the bison in the winter and

of course the the Grizzlies and the wolf like the wolves

the wolves are my number one like I would like I would give everything to be

able to observe wolves why you just need to come to my hometown yeah in my

hometown there's actually bison just outside of town yeah no I have it on

camera with Jodie there. Jodie doesn't believe there's bears in Canada but when

I go to Canada when I'm home we see bears all the time grizzly bears I used

to go for my morning jog in Jasper National Park bears all the time it was

kind of scary but they're they're wolves so one time winter conditions on the ice

fields Parkway and there was this beautiful gray wolf raid on the road I

got lots of shots oh thank you for attending rubbing that in but yeah come

to Canada same time I'll show you the next question from our boy Greg Snell

Greg do some work stop asking questions hello mr. BvS and Morten Hilmer

wondering if you guys have ever done any underwater filming and if so where and

what was it I have made a few clicks with a GoPro that's it but yeah i'm yeah

i would like to here's the thing about underwater wildlife photography it's

expensive when you're underwater you lose so much light that you need like

lights on the side of the cameras you need underwater housing and you should

probably have good gear it's expensive and as a Travel Photographer I can't one

can't haul that gear around with me all the time and to its it's expensive

but I wanted me to like lend me their gear just one so I here do it and I

think it's really really challenging like I think like for me I'm tempted to

do all kind of photography but I like if I have to like concentrate and like now

to conservation photography wildlife I think if I had to go into underwater

photography or take so much time before you actually get to the level where it's

getting interesting I also think that it opens like a whole new can of worms

users the underwater is scary because there's

so much under there and I don't understand any of it so it just opens a

new can of worms with a photography I think it can be addicting as well so I

don't want to get into it since nobody answered in video form I

think that we have one more time for a question oh so the question is from Vera

about his video about Morten's video wolf and bears - how many hours of video

did you condense into 16 minutes and 46 seconds way too much way too much yes

because this whole video YouTube thing is so new to me so I just I just make

way too much ending up with like so much footage that I have to go through but I

mean for now until I get a little better to actually record I just need to shoot

on everything yeah yeah so a lot that's actually the first video of his I ever

watched and if you haven't checked out Morten Hilmer's channel go check it out right

now wildlife photography out in hides and out nature it's awesome it's good

times and Morten's here for like four days so I'm gonna make Morton do some

landscape photography I'm gonna make Morten do a long exposure selfie

hopefully and I think I even want to try to maybe do some mobile photography just

to see if we can do it I'm ready so yeah I guess we're gonna pack up and go get

some dinner thanks for questions you're welcome

it's really good. I forgot there was another dish but I'm going to fight

through it welcome to Crete!

thank you so much

and that was fun I knew what was gonna like Morten Hilmer yesterday finally we can

correspond it so long on you know on emails and stuff like that

and I knew I was gonna like him finally yesterday because yesterday he sent me

an email saying I'm arriving tomorrow I don't have a place to stay where should

I stay or even better is there a place for me to put up my tent and that's just

me I'm the type of guy that lives in a tent so yeah that was that was funny and

he's a really good guy really nice guy refreshing and I think we're gonna have

some fun he's here he's a wildlife photographer and I'm gonna try to push

him out of his wildlife photography box for a bit and I guess I'll see you guys

tomorrow Peace

For more infomation >> Q&A With Morten Hilmer: Wildlife Photography and More - Duration: 12:32.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Middleton rivela uno scioccante segreto sul principe William: ecco di cosa si tratta - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Kate Middleton rivela uno scioccante segreto sul principe William: ecco di cosa si tratta - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

kihyun | it should be illegal what you do. | bf! - Duration: 3:36.

Baby you don't even know it, but you're leaving me in pieces

You take, you take, you take me apart Baby I surrender it's too late for me to get

your hands off, hands off Get your hands off my heart

Trying to keep myself together, but I'm losing my mind

Every second that I think of you Stealing every single piece of me like loving's

a crime It should be illegal what you do

There's only so much I can take I tried so hard, I can't escape

Your body's always in my way There you are

There you are Baby you don't even know it, but you're leaving

me in pieces You take, you take, you take me apart

Baby I surrender it's too late for me to get your hands off, hands off

Get your hands off my heart Get your hands off my heart

She's a maneater Damn schemer

Caught her on the bus with the band leader Girl-girl gone bad, so deceiving

Hot was she coming, cold leaving Taking what you wanted here, too good to be

true Always heard about the warning, never thought

it'd be you Take-taking a chance like I was the man

While she leaving with my heart in her hands There's only so much I can take

I tried so hard, I can't escape Your body's always in my way

There you are There you are

Baby you don't even know it, but you're leaving me in pieces

You take, you take, you take me apart Baby I surrender it's too late for me to get

your hands off, hands off Get your hands off my heart

You got me trying to break free But your hands on my heart, got a hold of

me I don't know, is this really how it's supposed

to be?

Or am I in a cold and I'm feenin' - Jodeci The way that you walk, the way that you talk

You got me laying dead in the streets surrounded by chalk

I knew what you was doing from the start, but couldn't stop

Squeezing with your hands around my heart till it pops (pop)

Take your hands off, hands off, off me Take your hands off, hands off, off me

Take your hands off, hands off, off me Take 'em off me

Take 'em off me Baby you don't even know it, but you're leaving

me in pieces Hands off, hands off

Get your hands off my heart

You can follow baby, don't get too close Or you might not like the places you go

You can smile with my heart in your hands But you might not like the places we land

Oh, oh, oh Oh, you might not like the places you go

Oh, you might not like the places you go

For more infomation >> kihyun | it should be illegal what you do. | bf! - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

海贼王:光月家族就行多强,令凯多不敢独自面对,赤犬有所忌惮! - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> 海贼王:光月家族就行多强,令凯多不敢独自面对,赤犬有所忌惮! - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Why is it so hard to get good therapy? - Duration: 6:33.

Good mental health to you!

I'm psychologist Dr. Ali Mattu and I'm going to explain why it's so hard to get

good mental healthcare and what we can do to change that.

A friend of mine asked me for help finding a therapist.

Let's call him Bob.

Bob has anxiety.

He's been anxious for a long time.

He's never been in treatment before but his anxiety got a lot worse after his son

was born and now he wants professional help.

Bob knows I'm a New York City anxiety expert and that I know a bunch of other New York

City anxiety experts.

Bob thought it would be easy for me to connect him with a good therapist.

Bob was wrong.

Everyone I know was either full, didn't take his insurance, or wasn't available

at a time that worked for Bob.

It's been a few weeks and I'm still trying to find a therapist for Bob.

I'm going to confess something to you - this happens all the time.

Not only do I have a hard time finding a therapist for my friends, but as a therapist myself

I'm always turning people away.

The problem is how traditional psychotherapy works.

A patient and therapist work one on one for an hour every week.

For simple problems, therapy might last a few weeks.

For complex problems, treatment can last months or even years.

This means to do my job well I can only see a small group of people.

That's also the only way I can keep myself from burning out.

I went back into my records and counted up all the different people I worked with in

2017.

Any guess how many people I saw?

67.

SIXTY SEVEN!

More people are going to watch this video in the first hour of its release than I will

see in a year as a therapist.

I love being a therapist but I hate the limitations of my job.

I got into clinical psychology because I wanted to help A LOT of people, not a select few

who know how to navigate the system, can afford to pay out of pocket, and escape school and

work at random hours of the day.

I hate turning people like Bob away.

It makes me feel like crap because I know they might get lost trying to navigate the

mess of mental healthcare.

You might be thinking, "okay, so we need more therapists."

More therapists will never solve the problem.

We've got about 700,000 mental health professionals in the United States.

But the number of people who have a diagnosable mental health disorder in the United States

is 75 million.

We'll never have a supply of professionals that will meet the demand for mental health

services.

Let's just pretend we magically get millions and millions of more therapists.

Which would be the reverse ending of Avengers: Infinity War?

Anyways...There's still going to be an access problem.

Most therapists live in big cities, so small towns and rural areas get neglected.

Unlike a physician you see a few times a year, psychotherapy is designed for weekly treatment

and that's just not practical for a lot of people.

Many therapists don't take insurance and if they do insurance might limit how long

you can work with the therapist.

And with CBT, DBT, ACT, psychodynamic, psychoanalytic, and so many more treatments available, it's

confusing and overwhelming to know what type of therapist is the right fit for you.

What's the solution?

Reboot the whole system.

At least that's the premise of my all time favorite psychotherapy academic article.

Psychologists Alan Kazdin and Stacey Blase discuss how we have to expand the idea of

what psychotherapy is.

They talk about getting beyond the one on one model.

Use apps to scale up treatments to populations, create self-help resources that people can

work through whenever they want, and use media to create entertaining educational mental

health content.

The article came out in 2011, which is before YouTube was the thing it is now.

But reading through it, it so obvious to me that YouTube can do so much amazing stuff

for mental health.

You can immediate answers to symptoms you're experiencing right now, help navigating the

mental health system, and support from a community that celebrates mental health.

But YouTube, for the most part, doesn't do that.

Besides Kati Morton, there aren't many mental health professionals creating mental health

content.

So that means when you search for information on anxiety, maybe you'll get a video you

trust, like one of Kati's, or maybe you'll get something that's SUPER SKETCHY and gives

you harmful advice.

This is why I've decided to reboot The Psych Show.

For almost 4 years I've made videos about a variety of topics in psychology.

But from here on out, I'm going to focus on mental health.

I think this is where I can make the biggest difference on YouTube.

I want to share everything I know about dealing with your emotions, coping with your thoughts,

and facing your fears.

I want to tell you my mental health journey and help you understand what it's really

like to be a therapist.

I want to reveal every secret I know about navigating the mental health system.

I want you to have access to resources that will help you thrive.

I want us to build a community that will lift each other up and celebrate mental health

together.

Let's get started.

What topic do you want me to tackle next?

A beginner's guide to mental health?

How to find a therapist?

What to do if your friend needs help?

Let me know in the comments below.

And now for no reason at all I will thank my patrons to the tune of Mario Bros.

Elizabeth S., Tyler D., Anna H., Arnt J., Collin P., Evan A., Imran M., Sam D., Ryan

L., Sophie Y., Ahmed Y, Israel P., Neuro Transmissions, Eric E., Eve P.

If you want to become a patron go to Patreon.com/ThePsychShow.

For more infomation >> Why is it so hard to get good therapy? - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

Elite: Dangerous Beyond 3.2 Updates Released New Ships and Weapons - Duration: 6:19.

Hello its Ricardo and welcome back to elite dangerous beyond now this be an

update from Gamescom that's come out recently and it's being reported from

one of the sessions that people attended to and what people have got from Twitter

and the like that there have been some features now released for beyond chapter

two or what's being hailed as the 3.2 update now this update we all know is

going to be a smaller update than what some of the previous updates are with

the bigger updates being the first update and the huge update that's can

that come at the end of the year which we know very little about at the end of

the year but we're all concerned with what's going to be hitting us on the

28th of August so we've got a few days to wait before that actually happens so

what's the first thing right off the bat is going to be weapons new weapon sizes

are going to be available at the tech brokers and these are going to include

plasma weapons Gauss weapons and the shock cannon and they're saying c1 so

that's not so bad so C Class weapons C one class is what's

being stated online it's a quick win with additional sizes of weapons Pat

that extra punch is there a war coming with the fur gourds who knows you know

so that's something we have to look forward to and something that people who

are chasing all the new weapons by the tech brokers are going to be very

interested in if you're an explorer hey perhaps not so much also there's been an

announcement in regards to missiles and torpedoes pronounce that seeing c3 rated

missiles and torpedoes if this can be believed and if they've got no reason

for it not to be believed and it's always been a bit of a fascination with

me of why you know some of these weapons have been you know so small in size you

know when you want a bigger rated missile now also there's been new

planetary missions for wings Oh next up is going to be planetary wing missions

now it says planetary wing missions plural so what

could this be scan this shoot that destroy this

destroy that so something there for those people like charging around the

galaxy with their friends in wings also new stories on the surface now is it's

going to be more the same where you land on a planet there's a lot of green mist

around and you go around scan the beacons get a little bit of

talkie-talkie little bit of story and you can pick up some materials probably

personally I'm hoping for a little bit more on this

I enjoyed the in remission interest story lines and that went through that

was a good sort of like breadcrumb trail around the galaxy and the different

installations I thought that was good the ones we saw in the last that think

not so much to be fair I thought they were so a bit so like yes the third

going to be involved in the thyroids turned up and that was all well and good

and it was it was quite sort of visually spectacular I thought it was a good

in-game set piece and that's what it is it's a set piece but the stories seem to

be very much disconnected and this sort of disconnection was something that I

felt didn't need to be in the game and with what with the story going on with

gal net and the like and everything like that that it could have been more

connected and more in tune with the law now where with only dangerous update be

without a new ship to go and spend all your readies on and the Crusader is a

chieftain challenger modification but this time with a ship launched fighter

Bay okay great we had ship launch fighter bays on the crate and the

Challenger slash chieftain whatever it is whatever it was I think a bit of lazy

programming perhaps didn't feature one which made the crate you know the go-to

choice of the last update but the Crusader yeah a ship launch fighter bay

with that and that is going to be the new ship I do think it looks quite good

I do apologize to the picture it was the only one I could find

now next up is something that says Guardian fighters and ships and places

to discover and interact with in space could this be Guardian space station so

this alluded to like in the elite dangerous trailer that came out for 3.2

we always thought more is it Guardian like it had that sort of like blue glowy

interface that we know that we in we saw like we associate with Guardian

technology as well you know has this updates of let the proverbial guardian

cat out of the bag yes it is a big ship yes it is you know an outpost or a Space

Station who knows but also you know there's trident a plasma autocannon a

lance a Gauss focused cannon and a javelin launcher well all this in what

has already been hailed as and we already know is to be a small update for

elite dangerous and we're all looking forward to update for this could be what

it needs to keep us going and keep us ticking over until that fourth update or

the the update in quarter four I should say and let's hope it sort of lives up

to its expectations and the expectations of the community thanks very much for

watching I've been Ricardo this has been an update on what's happening with 3.2

and lead dangerous beyond hope you've enjoyed the video like and subscribe and

hit that notification icon thanks very much for watching see you soon

you

For more infomation >> Elite: Dangerous Beyond 3.2 Updates Released New Ships and Weapons - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal news: Danny Murphy SLAMS Gunners' transfer business, makes hilarious Man Utd claim - Duration: 3:03.

 That is the stinging verdict of BBC Sport pundit Danny Murphy, who thinks major surgery is still required at Arsenal

 In his first transfer window since succeeding Arsene Wenger in May, Unai Emery made five acquisitions in an effort to help his side make a push for the top four after two seasons without Champions League football

 But Emery's introduction to the Premier League has been a baptism of fire, with the Gunners pointless from their first two games after back-to-back defeats against Manchester City and Chelsea

 Murphy was far from impressed from the business the north London outfit carried out, insisting strengthening the defence was the biggest priority and signing a goalkeeper was not a necessity

     "I thought Arsenal's transfer business was average at best and I think the fans would have every right to be disappointed," Murphy told Bwin

 "Arsenal didn't make any star signings that would make them competitive again and I think the club will struggle enormously to get into the top four

 "They still look very vulnerable in defence and they have a very long way to go before they can even think about challenging for the top four again

 "Arsenal needed to have a massive transfer window and they didn't address the issues well enough

 "You could make a case that Arsenal need to improve the entire defence with four or five signings, to get the experience and leadership needed

 "Arsenal signed a new goalkeeper in [Bernd] Leno but I don't think goalkeeper was a position that needed to be a priority this summer

 "Arsenal could have David De Gea in goal as well as Petr Cech and they still wouldn't be able to save this defence from conceding too many goals

" Murphy, doesn't envisage the Gunners finishing in the top four this season, despite praising their wealth of attacking talent

 When asked whether Emery's men will be looking over their shoulder at the likes of Everton, Murphy added: "Arsenal still have ridiculously good firepower and fantastic home form that should be enough to see them finish in the top six

 "It is Arsenal's defensive vulnerability against their rivals at the top of the league that push them down into the Europa League places, but you'd expect them to get the better of everyone else

" Arsenal will hope to secure their first league win of the season at home to West Ham on Saturday (3pm) and they will be reunited with a familiar face in the form of Jack Wilshere

For more infomation >> Arsenal news: Danny Murphy SLAMS Gunners' transfer business, makes hilarious Man Utd claim - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

미공군, 레드플래그 17-1 참가한 F-35가 20:1의 kill ratio 기록 했다는 사실을 공식 확인 - Duration: 6:02.

For more infomation >> 미공군, 레드플래그 17-1 참가한 F-35가 20:1의 kill ratio 기록 했다는 사실을 공식 확인 - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Alexandre Benalla : pourquoi les enquêteurs s'intéressent à sa compagne - Duration: 10:14.

For more infomation >> Alexandre Benalla : pourquoi les enquêteurs s'intéressent à sa compagne - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

Reaction To: w/ Make Up Tutorial 2.0 Men's Make Up - Duration: 10:11.

For more infomation >> Reaction To: w/ Make Up Tutorial 2.0 Men's Make Up - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

일본의 첫 초음속 고등 훈련기 T-2와 전투기 F-1 - Duration: 7:50.

For more infomation >> 일본의 첫 초음속 고등 훈련기 T-2와 전투기 F-1 - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

미공군, 레드플래그 17-1 참가한 F-35가 20:1의 kill ratio 기록 했다는 사실을 공식 확인 - Duration: 6:02.

For more infomation >> 미공군, 레드플래그 17-1 참가한 F-35가 20:1의 kill ratio 기록 했다는 사실을 공식 확인 - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

F&F EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP - Duration: 13:41.

be at the white house to talk to the president that's right we went down

there and sat outside of the Rose Garden and talk to him about the news of the

day Michael Cohen Paul Manafort Jeff Sessions

we talked about a lot of things wide-ranging issues here is and we're

gonna air the entire thing in the antennas entirety but here's the

president talking about CO and mana Fortin jeff sessions mister thank you so

much for sitting down with me how are you doing I'm doing great

we had an incredible rally last night in West Virginia it was beautiful a

tremendous crowd and I think we're gonna win a race a big race over there and I

guess you could say that our numbers and winning whether it's for the Senate or

for Congress or for governor has been very good how is our country's first

lady doing and how are you sure he's doing great she's a terrific woman she

goes through a lot with all this publicity but she's a terrific woman

she's doing great how do you handle all of that well it's

part of my life I guess my whole life has been this way somebody said oh gee

this is always some sex controversy and I don't know I've always had controversy

in my life and I've always succeeded I've always won I've always won it was

controversial when I ran and I won and now the country is doing better than

it's ever done you know we have the best economy we've ever had in the history of

our country and more jobs today literally today we have more jobs more

people working in the United States than ever before in the history of our

country black unemployment Asian unemployment women unemployment Hispanic

unemployment historic lows it's been an amazing thing and you know unfortunately

the media never covers that they don't like to cover that kind of thing they

like to cover nonsense but it's one of those things

speaking of yesterday huge news day there's a lot breaking today as well

Michael Cohen tell me about your relationship with him well he was a

lawyer for me for one of many you know they would say the lawyer and then

they'd like to add the fixer well I don't know him as a fixer I don't know

where that term came from but he's been a lawyer from they didn't do big

did small deals not somebody that was with me that much you know they make it

sound like I didn't live with without him I understood Michael Kohn very well

he what turned out he wasn't a very good lawyer frankly but he was somebody that

was probably with me for about ten years and I would see him sometimes but when I

had deals and big deals I had outside lawyers and I have a lot of inside

lawyers too in addition to Michael I always found them to be a nice guy he

said one story said you didn't know anything about the payments and now he's

saying that you directed him to make these payments did you direct him to

make the deal he made the deals and by the way he pled to two counts that

aren't a crime which nobody understands I watched a number of shows sometimes

you get some pretty good information by watching shows those two counts aren't

even a crime they weren't campaign finance did did you know about the

payments later on I knew later on but you have to understand anything what he

did and they weren't taken out of campaign finance that's a big thing

that's a much bigger thing did they come out of the campaign they didn't come out

of the campaign they came from me and I tweeted about it you know I put I don't

know if you know but I tweeted about the payments but they didn't come out of

campaign in fact my first question when I heard about it was did they come out

of the campaign because that could be a little dicey and they didn't come out of

the campaign and that's big but they weren't that's not a it's not even a

campaign violation if you look at President Obama he had a massive

campaign violation but he had a different attorney general and they

viewed it a lot differently you know we have somebody that they seem to like to

go after a lot of Republicans but he settled his very easily in fact I put

that out fairly recently so Obama had it other people have it almost everybody

that runs for office has camp campaign violations but what Michael cone pled to

weren't even campaign-related there weren't crimes

why is he doing that because he made a great deal because he was in another

business totally unrelated to me where I guess there was fraud involved and loans

and taxicabs and all sorts of things nothing to do with me cuz he had an

outside business he worked for me you could really say it was more or less

part-time he had other businesses yet other clients I'm not his only client

and Michael Kohn had I guess a taxi business and somebody reported him for

some things in his taxi business and that's how they started and they put the

two counts of campaign violations and there but a lot of lawyers on television

and also lawyers that I have seek that they're not even crimes if you're saying

the payments if they're not illegal then why would he even why would he use that

information for because he because he makes a better deal when he uses me like

everybody else and one of the reasons I respect fall man afford so much is he

went through that trial you know they make up stories people make up stories

this whole thing about flipping they call it I know all about flipping for 30

40 years I've been watching flippers everything's wonderful and then they get

10 years in jail and they they flip on whoever the next highest one is or as

high as you can go it almost ought to be outlawed it's not fair because if

somebody's gonna give spend five years like Michael Kahn or ten years or 15

years in jail because of a taxicab industry because he defrauded some Bank

the last two were the tiny ones you know campaign violations are considered not a

big deal frankly but if somebody defrauded a bank and he's going to get

10 years in jail or 20 years in jail but if you can say something bad about

Donald Trump and you'll go down to two years or three years which is the deal

he made in all fairness to him most people are going to do that and I've

seen it many times I've had many friends involved in this stuff

it's called flipping and it almost ought to be illegal you get ten years

but if you say bad things about somebody in other words make up stories if you

don't know make up search they just make up lies alan dershowitz said compose

right they make up lies I've seen it many times they make up things and now

they go from 10 years to they're a national hero they have a statue erected

in their honor it's not it's not a fair thing but that's why he did it he made a

very good deal I mean for what he did but I'll tell you that somebody made a

better deal a wand the IT guy for Schulz congresswoman Schulz he had all the

information on Democrats he had all the information on everybody he went to jail

holding the hands of the Justice Department and the FBI that he sat there

together they were smiling and laughing and he got nothing when he stole money

and he had more information on corruption of the Democrats and anybody

and they don't even have his computers and his servers they just came for him

no you saw that it was on your show they gave him nothing nothing double

standard double standard I mean he was worse than anybody in my opinion he got

nothing he's a Democrat he got nothing the reason he got nothing because the

Dems are very strong in the Justice Department

I put an attorney general that never took control of the Justice Department

Jeff Sessions never took control of the Justice Department and

it's a sort of an incredible thing we have this country going so well Mike

Pompeo is doing incredibly all of my pick they're doing incredibly but the

whole thing with going on with the Justice and FBI when you see struck and

his lover lessor page when you see Comey with all the lies that he's told when

you see a Muller with the conflicts he's so conflicted commis his best friend he

had a really nasty business transaction with me which he never reported I've

been talking about he never reports it I mean you look at the bad things he

wanted the FBI joe said Christopher Rey has now Christopher Rey was recommended

by Rosenstein the FBI I'll tell you what if you took a poll in the FBI I

guarantee you one thing I do very well are you considering pardoning Paul

Manafort I have great respect for what he's done in terms of what he's gone

through you know he worked for Ronald Reagan for years he worked for Bob Dole

he worked I guess his firm worked for McCain he worked for many many people

many many years and I would say what he did some of the charges they threw

against him every consultant every lobbyist in Washington probably does if

you look at Hillary Clinton's person you take a look at the people that worked

for Hillary Clinton I mean look at the crimes that Clinton did with the emails

and she deletes 33,000 emails after she gets a subpoena from Congress and and

this Justice Department does nothing about it and all of the other crimes

that they've done and they don't look at Podesta Podesta was supposed to be manna

Fort orange steroids they made him close up his firm he was going to be indicted

the next day we heard never happened instead they would go after metaphor so

look I didn't know manna fort well he wasn't with the campaign long they got

him with things totally unrelated to the campaign and by the way they got Conan

totally unrelated campaign I'm not involved I wasn't

charged with anything you know people don't like to say that but I wasn't

judged but when you look at the the corruption on the other side and they

refused to look at anything when you did a look at struck where he said basically

we're gonna take out the president the insurance policy and everything else if

you look at Lisa page the two lovers back and forth with these horrible these

horrible texts you look at the kind of talk going on about it's really

subversion and our Justice Department doesn't do anything about it people

would say oh but you appointed you have sessions I said I did but I really feel

as long as this is going out I don't have to do this but I will stay

uninvolved and maybe that's the best thing to do mr. president a lot of

people are frustrated a lot of your supporters are frustrated with the DOJ

with Jeff Sessions there are rumors that you're gonna fire him after the midterms

and Rosenstein they also want these documents they're wondering if you will

use your power to get these documents release at the right time I think I'm

gonna have to do the documents I didn't want to but I think I'm gonna have to

there's such corruption before I got here it's from before I got here it's

the Obama administration and you look at what happened

they surveilled my campaign it's very simple the Pfizer report the phony

frozen sign signed the last Pfizer it bothers me it's always when we fire him

will you fire Sachs well I'll tell you what as I've said I wanted to stay

uninvolved but when everybody sees what's going on in the Justice

Department was put justice now with quotes it's a very very sad day Jeff

Sessions recused himself which he shouldn't have done or he should have

told me even my enemies say that Jeff Sessions should have told you that he

was going to recuse himself and then you wouldn't have put him in he took the job

and then he said I'm going to recuse myself I said what kind of a man is this

and by the way he was on the campaign you know the only reason I gave him the

job because I felt Laurel T he was an original supporter he was on the

campaign he knows there was no collusion now what's come out of metaphor

no collusion what's come out of Michael Kohn no collusion this is stuff that

they guide how about with Michael Connor in all fairness to him they raid his

office at six o'clock in the morning and how about with manna fort they raid his

home at like 5:00 in the morning I think on a weekend and his wife is in bed and

they going with guns this is an Al Capone okay so you're gonna have five

more minutes here in about a half an hour that's right the big takeaway from

that portion of it he said to pay out money he said it came from him it didn't

come from the campaign so therefore it's not a campaign violation also he never

said he was going to pardon Paul Manafort but it sounded like to me he

might be considering it but he didn't say yes but he didn't say no he sounded

like he was sympathetic toward Paul Manafort but also we heard last night on

Shannon show that the juror one of the jurors who spoke at was sympathetic

toward Paul Manafort and said you know it should have been a tax audit it

shouldn't have been a trial thought the prosecution was lazy was bored and

thought the defense could have done more for Paul Mann afford but in the end they

had some hung aspects that was really good on top of that we find out what

part of the pressure on Michael Cohen they're gonna take down his wife -

because she co-signed the tax returns that's part of the reason why he seems

so broken with the president coming up we're gonna talk about Molly Tibbets the

Democrats do they want to impeach him and deporting that Nazi prison guard and

his reaction to that all right good job Ainsley straight ahead we continue brand

new information about that hamburger

For more infomation >> F&F EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP - Duration: 13:41.

-------------------------------------------

Swan Lake - Dancer Diaries Introductions - Duration: 0:49.

My name is Tom Broderick and I did the 2013 tour before, it's lovely to be

returning to the Lake and is always a great experience, it's such an inspiring

show to be in. My name's Ashley Jordon-Packer

and I am returning to the company this time around for the revival of Swan Lake

I was previously on the last tour which was in 2013 and ended in 2014

I'm playing the same Swan roles again so I'm doing tracks 11 and 12 but I'll also

be sharing the role of the private secretary this time around. I'm Katrina

and I play the Girlfriend and the Queen in the show

I'm also dance captain so I've been in with the boys working on Swan material

this week.

For more infomation >> Swan Lake - Dancer Diaries Introductions - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

수퍼크루즈 기능으로 이어도까지 신속한 비행 가능 Eurofighter Typhoon - Duration: 7:35.

For more infomation >> 수퍼크루즈 기능으로 이어도까지 신속한 비행 가능 Eurofighter Typhoon - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

Η Φαίη Σκορδά στο λούνα παρκ με τους γιους της - Δείτε τις φωτογραφίες | News | fthis.gr - Duration: 1:25.

 Τις τελευταίες ημέρες, η Φαίη Σκορδά βρίσκεται και πάλι στην Αθήνα, προκειμένου να ξεκινήσει τις προετοιμασίες για την εκπομπή της

 Η παρουσιάστρια συναντιέται με φιλικά της πρόσωπα, ωστόσο για εκείνη απόλυτη προτεραιότητά της είναι τα παιδιά της, Γιάννης και Δημήτρης

 Το απόγευμα της Τετάρτης, μαμά και γιοι επισκέφθηκαν το λούνα παρκ, όπου διασκέδασαν με την καρδιά τους

 Η Φαίη, μάλιστα, μοιράστηκε με τους διαδικτυακούς της φίλους τέσσερα στιγμιότυπα προκειμένου να δώσει μία γεύση από το πώς περνούν…  Δείτε τα παρακάτω

No comments:

Post a Comment