Thursday, August 23, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 23 2018

hey this is Sreehari from mr. phone and yesterday Xiaomi launched the very

interestingly named poco f1 in India and here we have it we are obviously doing a

full review irshad is doing the full review and you'll get to see that very

soon but before that we wanted to put out a camera comparison so this one

actually is going to be a blind test a blind test is a concept we came up with

because in camera comparisons what happens is we tell you our opinions

about these photos and these pictures and you generally get biased because of

what we see on camera so this is going to be a blind test well you'll get to

decide which picture you like so there's going to be a B and C and you know what

fools we are comparing it with the ones that you asked us to so we're doing the

Polka phone f1 versus the one plus six verses the me a two or maybe the poco

phone versus me a towards the one plus six or me a 2 versus poco versus a one

plus it's going to be in a half a certain manner you're going to have to

guess which one is a which one is B and which one is C and let us know in the

comments don't cheat don't look at the results at the end of this video and go

and let us know in the comments before you watch the last picture and tell us

in the comments which one you think is the winner but with that I guess let's

get into this blind camera test

before jumping into the video if you also think that the Pogo phone has a bad

name and they should take that name then subscribe to us and and also hit the

bell again right next to it

so with that we come to an end of this blind camera test thank you so much for

watching this video so that's it no that that's not it

okay I have to tell you the winners here right so all the photos that were tagged

a go from the 1 + 6 B word from the poco f1 with a I turned on so I turned a I on

for all the pictures so that this is how people will take the pictures from that

phone that's when I turned the AI on and see were from the me a 2 so I am sure

most of you have guessed it right if you did get it right in the comments before

checking out these results let us know in the comments and let's see who has

gotten all the guesses right so I guess with that we come to an end of this

video please wait for the full review of the poco phone F another poco f1 this is

coming very soon that we come to an end of this blind

test let us know if you want to see more blind tests or if you want to see a

detailed camera comparison of these exact phones thank you so much for

watching this is Sri Hari from mr. phone and yeah

For more infomation >> Poco F1 vs Mi A2 vs OnePlus 6 Blind camera comparison: Who's the winner? - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

English grammar Could have third conditional - Duration: 5:16.

hey guys my name is Terry welcome my channel English with Terry a very

special video today this is an English grammar video about the third

conditional specifically could have okay English with Terry so I want to explain

first the word could about what is the basic meaning the first meaning in the

present tense is about future possibilities right we could go to the

beach I could help you there are things that are possible now or in the future

right we could go today right we could do lots of things I could make more

videos or whatever it's all about future possibilities and now past possibilities

is when we have this kind of sentence here could have gone yesterday all right

we could have gone so what's the magic word that will change a sentence from

the present tense to the past conditional have now I guarantee that

when students start to use this the first thing they forget that you need to

remember is always about the magic word have when I see students starting to try

to use this grammar trying to use could to talk about the past they always use

the present they forget half because here for example I could go now and this

means now or the future that I could go now but to say I could have gone he's

talking about this past possibility now the past is the past we cannot change it

but we could use could have talked about different possibilities in the past and

this is the crucial point it's not real it did not happen if we say we could

have gone to the beach didn't happen it's not real but we can

explore different possibilities about the past so let's take an example let's

take a situation your friends ask you hey would you like

to go to the beach with us today and you think yeah wow I would be a great idea

but no I have to stay at home and wait for someone to fix the shower if you

imagine that your shower or you have a problem in your house and it's broken

and you are waiting for that person to come to your house and fix the shower

your friends say let's go to the beach but like no I need to stay and wait for

this person now let's imagine that you waited all day but the person to fix the

shower never arrived they never called they never appeared in your house or

anything just the whole day you waited and waited and waited and the person did

not come and you feel frustrated and you think about the different possibilities

in the past you think well I could have gone to the beach with my friends I

could have it's a possibility in the past it's too late now it's not possible

the past is the past and you cannot change it so always the form is that we

use i you we they he/she could and have now when you are trying to practice this

when you're trying to use it in your speaking go very slowly and never forget

to have when you want to be clear about the difference between the present in

the past the word have is the magic word that will change the meaning from

present I could go I could have gone right as i ue they could have and past

participle all right that's the structure you need to practice to really

help you start to use it and start to understand it so let's try and practice

this in the comments what was a lost opportunity for you this month what was

something you did not do that you wanted to do and you think oh I could have

right I could have started my karate classes I could have

worked more I could have studied harder right whatever it is writer than the

commas to try and practice it and go very slowly and don't forget the magic

word have okay guys I hope you liked it I can make more videos about the third

conditional for sure if you have any doubts or questions may I can very very

happy to make another video please click like on my video help me grow on YouTube

help me help more people on their journey to

English fluency and don't forget to subscribe to my channel to not miss any

other videos that I'm making all the time and of course

don't miss your free course you're free listening strategies video course where

you can learn all the strategies that I used to learn four different languages

and how you can do it too i'm tara McGonagall thanks for watching this was

English for Terry I'll see you guys in the next video

For more infomation >> English grammar Could have third conditional - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

🖌 DIY Miniature Books 📚 - Duration: 10:36.

Hi! It's Heather from Thicketworks and today I'm going to share with you my

process for making do-it-yourself miniature books! These little beauties

are fully functional and have marbled endpapers. I've prepared a set of free

downloadable printables so that if you want to replicate this project you can

do so easily. The mini book covers should be printed on cardstock, but the mini

book endpapers should be printed on regular printer paper. Print one copy of

the book covers and two of the mini book endpapers. In addition you'll want to

print scads of the mini book pages on regular printer paper. I recommend at

least 10 copies. You can print this project with either a laser or an inkjet

printer - either way I recommend that you coat the mini book covers with a

good-quality clear spray sealer before cutting them out. Once the spray sealer

has dried it's time to begin cutting. Each row holds three book covers; so

you'll be cutting vertically and horizontally in order to separate each

of those rows into the three covers. In total you can create 18 mini books from

this one printable! Next, we need to cut out the tiny marbled endpapers to

complement the covers. Each tiny book requires two matched endpapers, so once

you've cut all these beauties set them aside we'll be coming back to work with

those a little later. Now, of course, you don't have to have a paper trimmer in

order to successfully complete creating your mini books - but because we're doing

so many intricate precision cuts, I really love using my paper trimmer for

this. Especially since I can load up like five sheets at a time and cut them in

bulk - it's a huge time-saver! You'll want to cut a lot of these mini pages for

your books. This stack of book pages represents 15 sheets individually

printed and cut out, and that's just about enough to complete 10 books.

Set the book pages aside for now - we'll be returning to create text blocks from them

in just a few minutes. For now, let's continue preparing our book covers. I'm

using a straight edge and a ballpoint stylus to help create creases on either

side of the spine. Now, as you bend these you're going to see that the toner or

the ink from your inkjet printer may begin to crack and allow some of the

white cardstock to show through - that's not a problem, and we'll take care of it

a little later on in the process. To give the spines slightly more dimension you

may want to roll them against a bamboo skewer - that helps create that

characteristic rounded shape. At this stage I like to add some rubber stamping

using metallic embossing powders. You can totally do this later on in the process

as well, but frankly it's a lot easier if you do your embossing before we add the

text blocks and endpapers. Heat embossing is such a fun way to add interest and

diversity to these little book covers. Next, let's focus on creating the text

blocks. Gather a group of mini book pages and test them to see if they will fill

the spine of your chosen book - and then place a single page facedown on the top

of your text block. Hold the pages together with a binder clip and apply a

good-quality PVA along the spine. Set it aside to dry thoroughly.

While the text blocks are curing you can touch up those areas that

reveal white cardstock with a simple brown acrylic craft paint. I find that a

single shade of brown works well with all of these book covers - there's no need

to use more than one tint. Next, it's time to adhere the endpapers to the book covers.

Apply PVA glue along either the front or the back cover and then align one of the

endpapers against that glue. Press it in place and then fold it back so that the

fold matches the crease at the edge of the spine. Fit the text block into place

and then apply PVA glue to the upper most page. Press everything together and

now you've glued one half of your text block to one of your endpapers. Repeat

the same process on the other cover. Congratulations - you've just created a

"perfect bound" mini book! Very cool. Once the adhesive has had a chance to set up

for a few minutes, take a pair of very sharp micro tipped scissors and trim

away the excess endpapers along the outer or fore edge of each page and also

along the top and the bottom of each page. This trimming can be a little

tedious, but it goes relatively quickly... and with a sharp pair of micro tip snips

like this it's actually really fast and very easy to do. That's fundamentally all

there is to this method: you've created a "perfect bound" text block and you've

enclosed it within marbled endpapers and it's all surrounded by your custom

mini book covers - so cute! To help these tiny volumes retain their shape and to

open and close properly it's a good idea to place a nice solid weight on top and

allow them to cure overnight. Once your miniature books have cured

overnight you can consider what other decorative treatments you'd like to give

to the covers. I'm going to be adding some simple embossing with clear

embossing powder to give a more dimensional feel to this little mini

book cover. I'm using a very finely granulated clear embossing powder rather

than something thick and heavy like Ultra Thick Embossing Powder to maintain

the delicate scale of this project. I just love that subtle effect: so pretty!

You can use the same type of embossing powder to create a sort of faux leather

texture on your book covers as well. Apply a single layer of the embossing

powder and heat it up and you'll be left with a nice nubby leather like texture -

very cool. I love the look of gilded spine ridges on antique volumes, so I'm

going to create a faux version using a rubber stamp that has a simple line

pattern and gold embossing powder. This simulates those little raised

gilded ridges and adds just one more touch of authenticity and vintage charm

to these little volumes. Embellishing the covers is so much fun...and it's super

easy to add a "gilded" edge with just a touch of gold embossing powder. Next I'm

reaching for some Dresden Trim...now, by trimming down these intricate designs

you can isolate perfectly scaled embellishments for the corners of your

books if you so desire. Dresden is so easy to work with. I love that you can

isolate components and let your imagination go wild! There are so many

ways to use Dresden trim - not just with mini books, but in all types of mixed

media work. This tiny strip of metallic Dresden is exactly the final touch this

volume needed. Once it's dry, I'll just clip that back to size. Now, the

Dresden is beautiful - but it's really too shiny to be in keeping with these aged

and vintage volumes. A quick layer of brown craft paint just added and then

quickly wiped back with a fingertip helps everything harmonize. I had some of

these incredibly delicate brass stampings left over from a previous

project, and they work perfectly on the front of this volume just embedded in

some PVA glue. To intensify the depth of color and to seal and protect the front

and spine and back of each of these little volumes, I'm adding a layer of

Triple Thick Gloss Glaze and allowing that to cure.

There are so many ways to make miniature books! This is just one among literally hundreds,

but it's one that I adore. The combination of the "perfect binding", the

marbled endpapers and the personalized covers results in tiny volumes that have

the look and feel of well-loved vintage books! Perfect for stocking a lilliputian

library! I hope that you found some of these techniques and ideas useful or at

least interesting. Thank you so much for hanging out with me today! Until next

time...Bye!

For more infomation >> 🖌 DIY Miniature Books 📚 - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

The Recipe for Success in Marketing Your Business | CEO School - Duration: 1:49.

- Welcome back to CEO School, where I help you to thrive

with a fun and flexible business you love.

In today's video, I want to talk to you about

what you're going to get in module seven,

and this is called the recipe for success.

Now, for many creative entrepreneurs, marketing,

well it's kind of a dirty word, which is really a shame,

because when you do follow the recipe

and use all the right ingredients,

your marketing, it can be the secret to your success.

So in this unit, we are going to work through

the proverbial marketing cookbook,

and it outlines some really simple principles of marketing

that are gonna give you an easy to follow strategy

and it's one that you can implement immediately.

We're gonna cover social media platforms,

creating killer titles and headlines.

We're gonna talk about designing

thumbnails and images that convert.

We'll talk about guest posting, PR, and a lot more,

but all in an easy to digest format

that's not gonna have you running for the hills.

By the time you finish this module,

you're gonna get that warm, fuzzy feeling

every time you hear the word marketing.

Not to mention you're gonna feel ever so slightly smug

because you're gonna know you've got it all figured out

and you're gonna be in the best possible place

to move that creative business of yours forward.

So the question is, are you ready to cook?

Do you wanna get all your ingredients together

in one killer recipe that sees you

taking your business to the next level,

with a marketing strategy that not only works

but is so much simpler than you thought?

I'm pretty sure you do, because I wanna see you join me

in CEO School and hit that marketing myth

right over the head one last time.

For more infomation >> The Recipe for Success in Marketing Your Business | CEO School - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

[ NHÓM BOY HỌC TRÒ ] Khi bạn có người yêu cute nhưng bị ngáo đá - Trà My Vũ - Mùa hoa bách hợp - Duration: 0:47.

When I am sad

or angry

So i'm not stupid :

sit in a dark place to count the tears.

At that time, I will stand up

play music and dance as stupid person.

As a stupid person, I will not think of anything

I will not be angry with other people any more.

When tired, I will run slowly

until when I am exhausted.Then I will fall down on the bed

and sleep well until tomorrow morning...

And the day starts with a sunny smile.

For more infomation >> [ NHÓM BOY HỌC TRÒ ] Khi bạn có người yêu cute nhưng bị ngáo đá - Trà My Vũ - Mùa hoa bách hợp - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Insignia Business Executive Grand Sport 1.5 Turbo 165pk - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Opel Insignia Business Executive Grand Sport 1.5 Turbo 165pk - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to Replace the Memory Module(s) on the OMEN by HP 15 Laptop PC - Duration: 1:14.

Before you begin: Remove the base enclosure and battery.

Removal:

Carefully remove the mylar piece that covers the memory modules and put it aside for reuse.

Push both arms outward simultaneously to release the memory module to the spring-tension position.

Grasp the memory module by the edges and pull gently to remove it.

Replacement:

Align the notch in the memory module with the key in the memory module slot on the system board.

At an angle, gently insert the memory module into its slot on the system board.

Press the memory module down to latch the arms.

Replace the mylar piece that covers the memory modules.

For more infomation >> How to Replace the Memory Module(s) on the OMEN by HP 15 Laptop PC - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI AMBITION S-LINE S G-TRON | Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSI AMBITION S-LINE S G-TRON | Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi 95PK ECOnetic 5D S/S Titanium Lease Navi - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Ford Fiesta 1.6 TDCi 95PK ECOnetic 5D S/S Titanium Lease Navi - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Ford S-Max 2.0 Ecoboost 240 PK Automaat Titanium Vele Opties - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Ford S-Max 2.0 Ecoboost 240 PK Automaat Titanium Vele Opties - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a Toad House - Way to Grow - HGTV - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> How to Make a Toad House - Way to Grow - HGTV - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Laura Smet, sa forte relation avec David Hallyday contre Laeticia Hallyday - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Laura Smet, sa forte relation avec David Hallyday contre Laeticia Hallyday - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

大S渴望拍戏,汪小菲也全力支持,真正阻碍她复出的其实还是孩子 - Duration: 5:26.

For more infomation >> 大S渴望拍戏,汪小菲也全力支持,真正阻碍她复出的其实还是孩子 - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

《幸福三重奏》汪小菲和大S一起做饭,两人互相夸赞,大S很捧场 - Duration: 9:54.

For more infomation >> 《幸福三重奏》汪小菲和大S一起做饭,两人互相夸赞,大S很捧场 - Duration: 9:54.

-------------------------------------------

Dean Wake «The Mountaineer» (Official Video) - Duration: 4:23.

Each and every year the mountaineer Hikes to a lone cabin in the mountains

There are sculptures hidden in the forest there

For miles and miles around Some made of wood, bark and dry rot

Some of stone or clay, covered in moss Some sitting, feet in gurgling brook

Some sinking, half-devoured, into a muddy ground

Each and every year the mountaineer Likes to be alone for some time in spring

So he can walk and he can listen To the gleaming waves of green above

And so he can think and he can sit And walk on paths unknown 'til he picks

His tools and builds his future Self Forms and chips away

And each and every year the mountaineer Steps out of the wild and swerves and drives

Back into the throbbing hive

And each and every year the mountaineer Seems a little bit different maybe

Softer again, baptised and cleansed

And each and every year the mountaineer Begins his stay in a different town

With a hot meal and cooled drink to wash it down

For more infomation >> Dean Wake «The Mountaineer» (Official Video) - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Mort d'Adrien Perez: "la discothèque a laissé" faire déplore sa mère - Duration: 3:57.

Un peu moins de quatre semaines après la mort d'Adrien Perez, mortellement blessé le 29 juillet devant la boite de nuit Le Phoenix dans la commune de Meylan en Isère, l'enquête suit son cours

Dans ce cadre, l'établissement de nuit, qui avait prévu de rouvrir ses portes ce vendredi 24 août, devra finalement patienter

Ce mercredi, le préfet de l'Isère a en effet ordonné une fermeture administrative de l'établissement de six mois a rapporté France Bleu

Une bonne nouvelle pour la mère de la victime, qui s'est dite sur les ondes de RTL "satisfaite de la décision du préfet, de cette décision de fermeture administrative" avant de charger le gérant de la discothèque

"Mais voilà, mon fils n'est plus là, et on aurait pu éviter ce drame si ces gens n'avaient pas été armés" explique-t-elle

Cette dernière ne s'explique toujours pas comment les agresseurs de son fils ont pu avoir accès à l'établissement équipés d'armes blanches

"Pour moi oui, la discothèque a laissé faire. Maintenant en boîte de nuit on rentre comme ça, libre de tout

Faut que ça cesse" poursuit-elle, toujours sur RTL. "Pour moi, ça reste des assassins en puissance

Quand quelqu'un se promène avec une arme, c'est qu'à un moment donné dans la journée il va s'en servir

".Au début du mois d'août, la mère d'Adrien Perez s'était déjà exprimée dans les médias quant au drame, assurant qu'elle ne "pardonnerait jamais, c'est impardonnable

". "Ils ont brisé notre vie, ils ont brisé une famille entière, ils ont brisé des amis

Les malheurs n'arrivent pas qu'aux autres, la preuve, aujourd'hui c'est nous-mêmes qui sommes touchés dans notre chair

".Durant cette nuit du 29 juillet, le jeune homme, qui fêtait son anniversaire, s'était interposé lors de l'agression de l'un de ses amis

Il avait alors été poignardé mortellement au niveau de l'abdomen. Depuis, trois hommes ont été arrêtés, dont deux frères de 19 et 20 ans

Le premier a été mis en examen pour "tentative de meurtre" sur l'ami d'Adrien et le second pour "meurtre" sur Adrien

Le troisième suspect a quant à lui été placé sous contrôle judiciaire.

For more infomation >> ✅ Mort d'Adrien Perez: "la discothèque a laissé" faire déplore sa mère - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Power Rangers & Marvel Avengers Toys Pretend Play | KING KONG Attack Castle Superhero - Duration: 11:41.

Power Rangers & Marvel Avengers Toys Pretend Play | KING KONG Attack Castle Superhero

For more infomation >> Power Rangers & Marvel Avengers Toys Pretend Play | KING KONG Attack Castle Superhero - Duration: 11:41.

-------------------------------------------

177 baleines tuées par des pêcheurs japonais après une expédition de trois mois dans le Pacifique - Duration: 2:29.

  Les critiques n'auront rien changé. Les pêcheurs japonais sont revenus à quai avec dans leurs filets 177  baleines, après une expédition de trois mois dans le Pacifique qui succède à une campagne dans l'Antarctique menée pendant l'hiver

Le Japon veut reprendre la chasse commerciale  L'archipel, qui continue à tuer des cétacés dans le cadre d'un programme de «recherche scientifique», plaide depuis longtemps pour l'assouplissement du moratoire mis en place en 1986

Il compte d'ailleurs présenter une demande de reprise partielle de la chasse commerciale lors d'une réunion de la Commission baleinière internationale (CBI), prévue en septembre au Brésil

 Au cours de cette dernière mission de 98 jours, trois navires spécialisés ont capturé 43 baleines de Minke et 134 rorquals boréals, a annoncé mercredi l'Agence des pêches dans un communiqué

«Les données qui ont été rassemblées seront analysées et présentées au comité scientifique de la CBI, permettant ainsi d'améliorer les connaissances scientifiques pour la conservation et la gestion des ressources de cétacés», souligne-t-elle

Tradition à préserver  Le Japon tente de prouver que la population de baleines est assez importante pour supporter une reprise de la chasse commerciale, que la Norvège et l'Islande sont aujourd'hui les seuls pays au monde à pratiquer ouvertement

La pêche à la baleine est défendue par une partie des milieux politiques nippons comme étant une tradition à préserver

 Mais s'il est exact que la chair de cétacés a constitué une salvatrice source de protéines dans les années de l'immédiat après-guerre, aujourd'hui, la plupart des Japonais disent ne pas en manger, ou très rarement

For more infomation >> 177 baleines tuées par des pêcheurs japonais après une expédition de trois mois dans le Pacifique - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

cPour "stimuler" Michael Schumacher, ses proches lui font ... - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> cPour "stimuler" Michael Schumacher, ses proches lui font ... - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

DJI MAVIC SUNSET TIME-LAPSE 2.0 - Duration: 7:30.

Tonight I had already made one attempt at the vlog. We went to Mountain Lake

Park and we went on a hike around this little loop trail who had never been on

before. I found this one day and I was like I want to go on that trail so we

went there. Anyways I did this is sweet little intro

then about half way around there

I'm like oh shoot I don't have the mic turned on so

always remember to check your microphone

and make sure your microphone is turned on

dinner did not agree with me tonight

we were trying to eat healthy

and trying to introduce a little bit more plant-based

I eat mostly a keto diet and by keto

I mean fats like a lot of fats like I put MCT oil in my coffee

every single day I skip breakfast and lunch I've been doing this for a year

and I feel great but whenever my system gets a dose of carbs

especially carbs with a lot of fiber in it

it's not good so but yeah I don't know don't you

love these colors like it's amazing right now

things are looking awesome

but it's kind of wanted to go in a little bit of a hike with you

i have like a little bit of a dilemma too because I want to do camera stuff on YouTube

but I also know that Facebook is a great medium for sharing my video some

of my audience is wanting to see like the b-roll and I'm trying to find either

a mixture between that and one of my thoughts was that I could actually go

through and create two videos a day but basically I create one video that's sort

of like a master reel and then I would cut into that reel and remove a lot of

the content for Facebook because Facebook tends to be more of a thing

where you're scrolling, scrolling through and on YouTube people watch the whole video

if you're lucky and I'm hoping to get that figured out let me just say that

daily vlogging especially during the week what I have to go to work it's a

bit of a struggle.. it's a bit of a struggle to record all this footage and

then I have to sequence it.

The one thing that I love is how it forces me to do a

video every single day.

I don't put it off.

If I didn't have to do a video every day, I probably wouldn't do a video

like maybe once a week.

I really appreciate you guys

for sticking with me during this learning time

and we can learn so much from each other and like that's the really neat thing about this

time that we're living in

[coughs] excuse me

I think it's time to fly a drone.

Here's my sunflowers. Check it out.

Look at this. I was in here when we got back to Saturday

Check it, check it out.

This is the one I showed you before

I'm not flying with any nd filters this time

I'm probably just going to rely on my shutter speed.

Always experiment and just see what you can figure out

[drone taking off]

maybe it makes sense to grab a little D-LOG tonight

so anyways D-LOG lets me get a little bit more dynamic range. It's fighting the

winds up there you can hear it going like zoom zoom.

So you can see right here that

I have some high wind velocity alerts going on.

Right here is my histogram

You can see that there's a lot of light in the highlights and there's some in the

shadows. The highlights is the Sun and whatnot you can see how there's that

like straight line on this side that means that there's some peaking going on

and I'm actually a little bit overexposed by 0.7

but as the Sun sets I expect this number to drop

just kind of experimenting

I am shooting at 1/320th of a second

and my ISO is all the way down to one hundred

just an experiment hopefully this goes well

so much fun guys

We've got kind of like a nice orange sunset behind me there

The camera really doesn't do it justice

Anyways check this out. This is my telephoto lens it's the only telephoto

lens I have. I actually got this thing for free cheap it was like 80 bucks it's

it's only an f4 it's not super fast but it does go out to 300 millimeters and

the funny thing about this it was so cheap I actually ordered two of these by

accident so let's see if this lens can zoom in on that drone okay Wow so it's

on a tripod right now and you can see the winds just pushing it around just a

little bit but it is actually staying there by itself without any human

intervention at all

[music]

the sky is now in the mids of course everything else is the shadows we're

down to negative 1.3 on the exposure meter. It did what I was hoping

experiment success. Oh, the dreaded low battery! All right let's bring this drone home

anyways guys I hope you enjoy this drone sunset video check this out

[music]

Alright, it was pretty sweet! What did you think? Let me know in the comments down below

Anyways if you haven't already go ahead and hit that subscribe button and

smash that Bell, so you can see all my videos

I release a video every single day

and I really would appreciate to have you on the journey with me

It's just going to keep getting better as time goes we got all kinds of stuff that

will be happening we're gonna have a beautiful fall here.

We're gonna eventually I'm gonna fly this drone over Deep Creek Lake

I'm sure we're gonna take the sailboat out on Deep Creek Lake

We've got so much planned

I just don't know when it's gonna happen but it's gonna happen

So as always I thank you for watching

and I will see you in the next one peace

For more infomation >> DJI MAVIC SUNSET TIME-LAPSE 2.0 - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A1 1.0 TFSI 95pk S tronic Design - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Audi A1 1.0 TFSI 95pk S tronic Design - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Today 's Sports | Evening News 23/8/2018: Malaysia coach Khen U23 Vietnam - Duration: 10:14.

For more infomation >> Today 's Sports | Evening News 23/8/2018: Malaysia coach Khen U23 Vietnam - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

Air Fryer Lobster Tail Recipe - Air Fryer Recipes - Fried Lobster Tail - Duration: 6:43.

what's up everybody this is lyle with no hippie BBQ and I should be slapped for

what I'm doing today but we're gonna be making some air fried lobster tail bites

the main reason I'm doing this is my wife went out I guess a few months ago

and bought these little petite lobster tails and they've been hiding in the

freezer for a while and these things are too little to do anything real with so I

figured you know what let's get creative and see how this turns out anyway it's

gonna be a very simple recipe come on in take a look at these ingredients will

get whipping it up as we go through these ingredients I will go ahead and do

a little bit of prep work along the way first of all we have some flour then

we're gonna season our flour with this riches River dirt this happens to be hot

and spicy this was sent to me complimentary by my boy over at Rich's

River smokers West Virginia I'm gonna leave a link to his YouTube channel in

the iCard above and description below and the place where you could buy this

stuff one of the things I like about this is this says hot and spicy and it

is actually hot and spicy imagine that so we're gonna go kind of liberal with

that and just kind of mix it in with our flour and I probably actually have a

little bit too much flour for these lobster tails but we are going to be

going ahead and air frying up a little bit more stuff today as well so I'll

finish stirring this off-camera we have one egg Mike hit it with a few

tablespoons about a tablespoon of milk go ahead and whip that up

all right and then as far as our lobster tails go like I said these are some sad

looking lobster tails right here but I just kind of wanted to show you what I

did with the lobster tails so I just took some kitchen shears I like cutting

the V down once you have that V done you can and this thing is so small probably

didn't even need to do that you can pull the shells off we're gonna remove all

the lobster meat and we're gonna cut those into nice little tidbits really all I'm gonna

do at this point is I'm gonna use these same kitchen shears and I'm just gonna

cut these into you know bite-size lobster morsels and trust me this is gonna be a

little snack right here let's come down here like this alright that is that

let's go ahead and get it in our egg and milk mixture get them all coated up well

and now since these are a little more delicate I am just gonna kind of do a

couple at a time over here

make sure they're fully coated get them on this wire rack alright guys so this

is a done deal I'm actually gonna have a chance to let this sit in the

refrigerator for probably a good 45 minutes to an hour before my wife gets

home that's when I'll start air frying it a good part about letting it sit as it is

gonna allow this breading on here or this flour mixture to become kind of

tacky and that always does better in a air fryer if it has a chance to kind of

absorb in you're gonna be starting to air fry this in a little bit what I want to

do is I want to preheat this and the reason is I want this grate down here to

get hot so it won't stick when we put it in so let's go ahead and I'm just gonna

go ahead and we're just gonna do it for a short period of time like five minutes

and our temperature is gonna be basically what our cooking temperature

is 380 let's just go ahead and start it so we have the air fryer heated up let's

go ahead and add the lobster in I did spray a light layer of olive oil on the

bottom of this pan alright it's good to go now go ahead and throw this in the air fryer 380

degrees and I'm gonna check it in five minutes

so we your five minutes in right now let's go take a look at them as you can

tell they're still kind of a little white on the top if I let that go it's

just gonna look like a dried up mess so we are gonna go ahead and spray it down

with some olive oil a little olive oil never hurt anybody and one of the good

things about this design and you know it I will have this in the description is

any excess oil will drip below this pan so we're gonna go ahead I'm gonna let it

go for another five minutes all right five minutes are up let's go

ahead and open it up here's we're looking like right there

that looks absolutely delicious I'm gonna go ahead plate this stuff up we're

gonna taste them see we think about

alright guys so that is a wrap this time for us to go ahead and get into this

sure looks good not sure how it's gonna taste but let's go ahead and get in grab

a little one right there and this sauce is just a little mayonnaise some roasted

garlic a little bit of white wine and lime juice

a bunch of mom coming here come on come on just come on what it is here my wife

is up just eat them you just eat it no but you tell me what it was chicken

man would you thank you

anyway I think these lobster tail bites are the bung and I'd like to thank you

guys for somebody no hippie BBQ they didn't know what they were anyway

Easy Air Fryer Recipes. Air Fryer reviews

For more infomation >> Air Fryer Lobster Tail Recipe - Air Fryer Recipes - Fried Lobster Tail - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Jiří Pomeje a jeho manželka Andrea: DRSNÝ BOJ O DCERU, která se bojí táty! - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> Jiří Pomeje a jeho manželka Andrea: DRSNÝ BOJ O DCERU, která se bojí táty! - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B Debuts Two New Songs at MTV VMAs After-Party - Get the Previews - Duration: 3:49.

The 'Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)' hitmaker raps along to the unreleased tracks at the Atlantic Records after-party at the Tao Downtown nightclub in New York

Aug 22, 2018  AceShowbiz - Cardi B did not perform any songs at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards, but she debuted new music at an after-party

The 25-year-old raptress reportedly surprised the crowd at the Atlantic Records after-party at the Tao Downtown nightclub in New York on late Monday, August 20 by playing two new tracks

In some videos which have circulated online, the "Bartier Cardi" raptress was seen rapping along to one of the new tracks

"I'm the queen of talkin' s**t and I'm backin' it up (back, back, backin' it up)/ Throw that money over here n***a, that's what the f**k," she spit

"See I was gettin' some head (get, gettin' some head)/ Went down on your b***h, she almost pissed on her leg/ B***hes think they f**kin' with me must be sick in the head

" In another new track, she rapped, "I know how to do it/ Get a bag, don't I/ I know how to get a b***h mad

" Some speculate that Cardi throws shade at Nicki Minaj in the new songs. A source says that the new songs "are planned to come out next week for her 'Invasion of Privacy' deluxe bonus track album

" Cardi, who was still wearing a black dress she sported at the prize-giving event, was joined by her husband Offset at the after-party, despite reports that she left him before the MTV VMAs

The DJ allegedly played Cardi's hit "I Like It" when the pair walked into the venue

Offset's Migos groupmate Quavo was also seen among the crowds at the party. Cardi was one of the winners at the 2018 VMAs, bringing home the Best New Artist trophy

She said in her acceptance speech, "I had the baby, I carried the baby, and I'm still winning awards!" She thanked people who have been supporting her, but left out Offset, "All the love that my fans, that my friends, that everybody shows me is genuine, is beautiful, and that's something that god gives me, that you can't buy, b***h

" Later that night, she stopped by McDonalds to grab a bite of late-night junk food

Related Posts Aug 23, 2018 Cardi B and Offset Tease Fans With Tiny Glimpse of Daughter Kulture Aug 22, 2018 Cardi B Debuts Two New Songs at MTV VMAs After-Party - Get the Previews Aug 22, 2018 Offset Got 'Mad' With Cardi B at 2018 MTV VMAs - Find Out Why Aug 22, 2018 Cardi B Blindsided by Final 'Ring' Video Cut Aug 21, 2018 Cardi B Ignores Offset After MTV VMAs Win - Breaking Up?

For more infomation >> Cardi B Debuts Two New Songs at MTV VMAs After-Party - Get the Previews - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

[ NHÓM BOY HỌC TRÒ ] Khi bạn có người yêu cute nhưng bị ngáo đá - Trà My Vũ - Mùa hoa bách hợp - Duration: 0:47.

When I am sad

or angry

So i'm not stupid :

sit in a dark place to count the tears.

At that time, I will stand up

play music and dance as stupid person.

As a stupid person, I will not think of anything

I will not be angry with other people any more.

When tired, I will run slowly

until when I am exhausted.Then I will fall down on the bed

and sleep well until tomorrow morning...

And the day starts with a sunny smile.

For more infomation >> [ NHÓM BOY HỌC TRÒ ] Khi bạn có người yêu cute nhưng bị ngáo đá - Trà My Vũ - Mùa hoa bách hợp - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Mort d'Adrien Perez: "la discothèque a laissé" faire déplore sa mère - Duration: 3:57.

Un peu moins de quatre semaines après la mort d'Adrien Perez, mortellement blessé le 29 juillet devant la boite de nuit Le Phoenix dans la commune de Meylan en Isère, l'enquête suit son cours

Dans ce cadre, l'établissement de nuit, qui avait prévu de rouvrir ses portes ce vendredi 24 août, devra finalement patienter

Ce mercredi, le préfet de l'Isère a en effet ordonné une fermeture administrative de l'établissement de six mois a rapporté France Bleu

Une bonne nouvelle pour la mère de la victime, qui s'est dite sur les ondes de RTL "satisfaite de la décision du préfet, de cette décision de fermeture administrative" avant de charger le gérant de la discothèque

"Mais voilà, mon fils n'est plus là, et on aurait pu éviter ce drame si ces gens n'avaient pas été armés" explique-t-elle

Cette dernière ne s'explique toujours pas comment les agresseurs de son fils ont pu avoir accès à l'établissement équipés d'armes blanches

"Pour moi oui, la discothèque a laissé faire. Maintenant en boîte de nuit on rentre comme ça, libre de tout

Faut que ça cesse" poursuit-elle, toujours sur RTL. "Pour moi, ça reste des assassins en puissance

Quand quelqu'un se promène avec une arme, c'est qu'à un moment donné dans la journée il va s'en servir

".Au début du mois d'août, la mère d'Adrien Perez s'était déjà exprimée dans les médias quant au drame, assurant qu'elle ne "pardonnerait jamais, c'est impardonnable

". "Ils ont brisé notre vie, ils ont brisé une famille entière, ils ont brisé des amis

Les malheurs n'arrivent pas qu'aux autres, la preuve, aujourd'hui c'est nous-mêmes qui sommes touchés dans notre chair

".Durant cette nuit du 29 juillet, le jeune homme, qui fêtait son anniversaire, s'était interposé lors de l'agression de l'un de ses amis

Il avait alors été poignardé mortellement au niveau de l'abdomen. Depuis, trois hommes ont été arrêtés, dont deux frères de 19 et 20 ans

Le premier a été mis en examen pour "tentative de meurtre" sur l'ami d'Adrien et le second pour "meurtre" sur Adrien

Le troisième suspect a quant à lui été placé sous contrôle judiciaire.

For more infomation >> ✅ Mort d'Adrien Perez: "la discothèque a laissé" faire déplore sa mère - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Land Rover Defender 2.2 D SW 90" - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Land Rover Defender 2.2 D SW 90" - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd 1.6 GDI 135PK DynamicLine RIJKLAAR! - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd 1.6 GDI 135PK DynamicLine RIJKLAAR! - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Air Fryer Lobster Tail Recipe - Air Fryer Recipes - Fried Lobster Tail - Duration: 6:43.

what's up everybody this is lyle with no hippie BBQ and I should be slapped for

what I'm doing today but we're gonna be making some air fried lobster tail bites

the main reason I'm doing this is my wife went out I guess a few months ago

and bought these little petite lobster tails and they've been hiding in the

freezer for a while and these things are too little to do anything real with so I

figured you know what let's get creative and see how this turns out anyway it's

gonna be a very simple recipe come on in take a look at these ingredients will

get whipping it up as we go through these ingredients I will go ahead and do

a little bit of prep work along the way first of all we have some flour then

we're gonna season our flour with this riches River dirt this happens to be hot

and spicy this was sent to me complimentary by my boy over at Rich's

River smokers West Virginia I'm gonna leave a link to his YouTube channel in

the iCard above and description below and the place where you could buy this

stuff one of the things I like about this is this says hot and spicy and it

is actually hot and spicy imagine that so we're gonna go kind of liberal with

that and just kind of mix it in with our flour and I probably actually have a

little bit too much flour for these lobster tails but we are going to be

going ahead and air frying up a little bit more stuff today as well so I'll

finish stirring this off-camera we have one egg Mike hit it with a few

tablespoons about a tablespoon of milk go ahead and whip that up

all right and then as far as our lobster tails go like I said these are some sad

looking lobster tails right here but I just kind of wanted to show you what I

did with the lobster tails so I just took some kitchen shears I like cutting

the V down once you have that V done you can and this thing is so small probably

didn't even need to do that you can pull the shells off we're gonna remove all

the lobster meat and we're gonna cut those into nice little tidbits really all I'm gonna

do at this point is I'm gonna use these same kitchen shears and I'm just gonna

cut these into you know bite-size lobster morsels and trust me this is gonna be a

little snack right here let's come down here like this alright that is that

let's go ahead and get it in our egg and milk mixture get them all coated up well

and now since these are a little more delicate I am just gonna kind of do a

couple at a time over here

make sure they're fully coated get them on this wire rack alright guys so this

is a done deal I'm actually gonna have a chance to let this sit in the

refrigerator for probably a good 45 minutes to an hour before my wife gets

home that's when I'll start air frying it a good part about letting it sit as it is

gonna allow this breading on here or this flour mixture to become kind of

tacky and that always does better in a air fryer if it has a chance to kind of

absorb in you're gonna be starting to air fry this in a little bit what I want to

do is I want to preheat this and the reason is I want this grate down here to

get hot so it won't stick when we put it in so let's go ahead and I'm just gonna

go ahead and we're just gonna do it for a short period of time like five minutes

and our temperature is gonna be basically what our cooking temperature

is 380 let's just go ahead and start it so we have the air fryer heated up let's

go ahead and add the lobster in I did spray a light layer of olive oil on the

bottom of this pan alright it's good to go now go ahead and throw this in the air fryer 380

degrees and I'm gonna check it in five minutes

so we your five minutes in right now let's go take a look at them as you can

tell they're still kind of a little white on the top if I let that go it's

just gonna look like a dried up mess so we are gonna go ahead and spray it down

with some olive oil a little olive oil never hurt anybody and one of the good

things about this design and you know it I will have this in the description is

any excess oil will drip below this pan so we're gonna go ahead I'm gonna let it

go for another five minutes all right five minutes are up let's go

ahead and open it up here's we're looking like right there

that looks absolutely delicious I'm gonna go ahead plate this stuff up we're

gonna taste them see we think about

alright guys so that is a wrap this time for us to go ahead and get into this

sure looks good not sure how it's gonna taste but let's go ahead and get in grab

a little one right there and this sauce is just a little mayonnaise some roasted

garlic a little bit of white wine and lime juice

a bunch of mom coming here come on come on just come on what it is here my wife

is up just eat them you just eat it no but you tell me what it was chicken

man would you thank you

anyway I think these lobster tail bites are the bung and I'd like to thank you

guys for somebody no hippie BBQ they didn't know what they were anyway

Easy Air Fryer Recipes. Air Fryer reviews

For more infomation >> Air Fryer Lobster Tail Recipe - Air Fryer Recipes - Fried Lobster Tail - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

🥗Vegetarian BACON & CHEESE BURGER at Seoul (feat. Q2HAN) - Duration: 10:16.

For more infomation >> 🥗Vegetarian BACON & CHEESE BURGER at Seoul (feat. Q2HAN) - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

Laura Smet, sa forte relation avec David Hallyday contre Laeticia Hallyday - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Laura Smet, sa forte relation avec David Hallyday contre Laeticia Hallyday - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Power Rangers & Marvel Avengers Toys Pretend Play | KING KONG Attack Castle Superhero - Duration: 11:41.

Power Rangers & Marvel Avengers Toys Pretend Play | KING KONG Attack Castle Superhero

For more infomation >> Power Rangers & Marvel Avengers Toys Pretend Play | KING KONG Attack Castle Superhero - Duration: 11:41.

-------------------------------------------

Mary Had A Little Lamb | Luke And Lily Rhymes | Kindergarten Cartoons For Kids - Duration: 1:00:25.

Mary had a little lamb

Little lamb, little lamb

Mary had a little lamb

Its fleece was white as snow

And everywhere that Mary went

Mary went, Mary went

And everywhere that Mary went

The lamb was sure to go

It followed her to school one day

School one day, school one day

It followed her to school one day

Which was against the rules

It made the children laugh and play

Laugh and play, laugh and play

It made the children laugh and play

To see a lamb at school

And so the teacher turned it out

Turned it out, turned it out

And so the teacher turned it out

But still it lingered near

And waited patiently above

Patiently above, patiently above

And waited patiently above

Til Mary did appear

Why does the lamb love mary so?

love mary so, love mary so

Why does the lamb love mary so?

The eager children cried!

Why mary loves the lamb you know!

The lamb you know, lamb you know

Why mary loves the lamb you know!

The teacher did reply.

For more infomation >> Mary Had A Little Lamb | Luke And Lily Rhymes | Kindergarten Cartoons For Kids - Duration: 1:00:25.

-------------------------------------------

Voici comment soulager votre constipation et votre ballonnement en quelques minutes - Duration: 8:42.

For more infomation >> Voici comment soulager votre constipation et votre ballonnement en quelques minutes - Duration: 8:42.

-------------------------------------------

Makis aux légumes & tofu - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Makis aux légumes & tofu - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

They Call Me Rico de passage au Festivoix ! - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> They Call Me Rico de passage au Festivoix ! - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Real Madrid transfer news: Late Kylian Mbappe swoop prepared to replace Cristiano Ronaldo - Duration: 2:59.

 Ronaldo left the Spanish giants last month to join Juventus in a deal worth a staggering £105m

 The Portuguese's departure has left a huge hole in Real's squad and the club have yet to sign a replacement for the five-time Ballon d'Or winner

 But according to AS, last season's Champions League winners are contemplating a late swoop for Paris Saint-Germain's rising superstar

 They claim the Spanish giants will make a move for the France international, who is on loan at the Parc des Princes, as they expect PSG to be punished for breaching Financial Fair Play rules

 It's alleged that the Parisian club could be forced to perform a U-turn on a deal to sign the 19-year-old for £162m in order to balance their books

 Mbappe is well aware of the alleged interest in signing him but has no intention of leaving the French capital

 "I will stay with PSG, continuing on my path with them," Mbappe told reporters. "I am at the beginning of my career

"  Mbappe opened his account for the season in PSG's 3-1 victory over Guingamp on Saturday, scoring a brace for the Ligue 1 champions

 PSG chief Thomas Tuchel was thoroughly impressed by the forward's display in Brittany but doesn't plan on giving him any targets to meet this season

 "He is 19 years old and an incredible talent," he told a pre-match news conference

 "I do not expect from him in terms of how many goals, how many assists – more development personally

Real Madrid transfer news: FOUR deals before deadline day? Real Madrid transfer news: Robert Lewandowski KO's Bernabeu move  "After his big success and the big role he played in the World Cup, now being here in the second year it is very important that we guide him on his way, keep him straightforward, calm him down when it's needed and push him when he's needed

 "That's more what I want from him in terms of development instead of this amount of goals or this amount of assists

" Mbappe made 44 for appearances for PSG last season, scoring a total of 21 goals

For more infomation >> Real Madrid transfer news: Late Kylian Mbappe swoop prepared to replace Cristiano Ronaldo - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

177 baleines tuées par des pêcheurs japonais après une expédition de trois mois dans le Pacifique - Duration: 2:29.

  Les critiques n'auront rien changé. Les pêcheurs japonais sont revenus à quai avec dans leurs filets 177  baleines, après une expédition de trois mois dans le Pacifique qui succède à une campagne dans l'Antarctique menée pendant l'hiver

Le Japon veut reprendre la chasse commerciale  L'archipel, qui continue à tuer des cétacés dans le cadre d'un programme de «recherche scientifique», plaide depuis longtemps pour l'assouplissement du moratoire mis en place en 1986

Il compte d'ailleurs présenter une demande de reprise partielle de la chasse commerciale lors d'une réunion de la Commission baleinière internationale (CBI), prévue en septembre au Brésil

 Au cours de cette dernière mission de 98 jours, trois navires spécialisés ont capturé 43 baleines de Minke et 134 rorquals boréals, a annoncé mercredi l'Agence des pêches dans un communiqué

«Les données qui ont été rassemblées seront analysées et présentées au comité scientifique de la CBI, permettant ainsi d'améliorer les connaissances scientifiques pour la conservation et la gestion des ressources de cétacés», souligne-t-elle

Tradition à préserver  Le Japon tente de prouver que la population de baleines est assez importante pour supporter une reprise de la chasse commerciale, que la Norvège et l'Islande sont aujourd'hui les seuls pays au monde à pratiquer ouvertement

La pêche à la baleine est défendue par une partie des milieux politiques nippons comme étant une tradition à préserver

 Mais s'il est exact que la chair de cétacés a constitué une salvatrice source de protéines dans les années de l'immédiat après-guerre, aujourd'hui, la plupart des Japonais disent ne pas en manger, ou très rarement

For more infomation >> 177 baleines tuées par des pêcheurs japonais après une expédition de trois mois dans le Pacifique - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Hyuna Inspired Redhead Igari Makeup (subbed) | 泫雅风红发醉酒妆 | 현아 느낀 빨간 머리 이가리 메이크업 - Duration: 8:31.

For more infomation >> Hyuna Inspired Redhead Igari Makeup (subbed) | 泫雅风红发醉酒妆 | 현아 느낀 빨간 머리 이가리 메이크업 - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd 1.4 CVVT 66KW Se7en Business - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd 1.4 CVVT 66KW Se7en Business - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

KARAOKE | Đắng Lòng Thanh Niên | OnlyC ft Avatar Boys - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> KARAOKE | Đắng Lòng Thanh Niên | OnlyC ft Avatar Boys - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X5 3.5i xDrive High Executive - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> BMW X5 3.5i xDrive High Executive - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

STOP VIOLENCE SHOOL IN SOUTH AFRICA - Duration: 2:01.

Top News: Limpopo Pollock Wayne woman patty comas - crook people money and

live large this woman patty Gorby who calls herself

miss P is a crook of notes pictures please be aware of patty go be a female

businesswoman from Pollock Wayne who scams people of their serious monies she

presents to be a reputable am deal a hit businesswoman associated with very big

government people and promise you good investment she does this saying she got

projects and must partner with her because she want to help you because she

can see you are a good person she used fake documents she works with a lady

called the ball game more you Lane she has recently scammed this other person

and her three friends an amount close to are three five meters 3.5 million watch she used Facebook platform to identify out remember the name patty Masako be she her victims

drives a white ml63 plates miss 27 GP by the way it is not three even hers PP

light travel bass Whittle media boswellia angels of mercy house this one

is funny thou and many others in total of 19 companies seven of those

registered in 2015 only so now this woman's name is patty kobe go through

her profile on FB she is an old scamster who is now seriously big on Tinder's she

dates mafias and these guys who are into heists etc and his also dated some

politicians she de frauds people of money and the whole of poet wayne is

terrified of her she opens small cash businesses to launder money she's now

dating a guy called lucy ja her who is currently in sun city prison as he was

caught with millions in his boot about three months ago.

For more infomation >> STOP VIOLENCE SHOOL IN SOUTH AFRICA - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

DJI MAVIC SUNSET TIME-LAPSE 2.0 - Duration: 7:30.

Tonight I had already made one attempt at the vlog. We went to Mountain Lake

Park and we went on a hike around this little loop trail who had never been on

before. I found this one day and I was like I want to go on that trail so we

went there. Anyways I did this is sweet little intro

then about half way around there

I'm like oh shoot I don't have the mic turned on so

always remember to check your microphone

and make sure your microphone is turned on

dinner did not agree with me tonight

we were trying to eat healthy

and trying to introduce a little bit more plant-based

I eat mostly a keto diet and by keto

I mean fats like a lot of fats like I put MCT oil in my coffee

every single day I skip breakfast and lunch I've been doing this for a year

and I feel great but whenever my system gets a dose of carbs

especially carbs with a lot of fiber in it

it's not good so but yeah I don't know don't you

love these colors like it's amazing right now

things are looking awesome

but it's kind of wanted to go in a little bit of a hike with you

i have like a little bit of a dilemma too because I want to do camera stuff on YouTube

but I also know that Facebook is a great medium for sharing my video some

of my audience is wanting to see like the b-roll and I'm trying to find either

a mixture between that and one of my thoughts was that I could actually go

through and create two videos a day but basically I create one video that's sort

of like a master reel and then I would cut into that reel and remove a lot of

the content for Facebook because Facebook tends to be more of a thing

where you're scrolling, scrolling through and on YouTube people watch the whole video

if you're lucky and I'm hoping to get that figured out let me just say that

daily vlogging especially during the week what I have to go to work it's a

bit of a struggle.. it's a bit of a struggle to record all this footage and

then I have to sequence it.

The one thing that I love is how it forces me to do a

video every single day.

I don't put it off.

If I didn't have to do a video every day, I probably wouldn't do a video

like maybe once a week.

I really appreciate you guys

for sticking with me during this learning time

and we can learn so much from each other and like that's the really neat thing about this

time that we're living in

[coughs] excuse me

I think it's time to fly a drone.

Here's my sunflowers. Check it out.

Look at this. I was in here when we got back to Saturday

Check it, check it out.

This is the one I showed you before

I'm not flying with any nd filters this time

I'm probably just going to rely on my shutter speed.

Always experiment and just see what you can figure out

[drone taking off]

maybe it makes sense to grab a little D-LOG tonight

so anyways D-LOG lets me get a little bit more dynamic range. It's fighting the

winds up there you can hear it going like zoom zoom.

So you can see right here that

I have some high wind velocity alerts going on.

Right here is my histogram

You can see that there's a lot of light in the highlights and there's some in the

shadows. The highlights is the Sun and whatnot you can see how there's that

like straight line on this side that means that there's some peaking going on

and I'm actually a little bit overexposed by 0.7

but as the Sun sets I expect this number to drop

just kind of experimenting

I am shooting at 1/320th of a second

and my ISO is all the way down to one hundred

just an experiment hopefully this goes well

so much fun guys

We've got kind of like a nice orange sunset behind me there

The camera really doesn't do it justice

Anyways check this out. This is my telephoto lens it's the only telephoto

lens I have. I actually got this thing for free cheap it was like 80 bucks it's

it's only an f4 it's not super fast but it does go out to 300 millimeters and

the funny thing about this it was so cheap I actually ordered two of these by

accident so let's see if this lens can zoom in on that drone okay Wow so it's

on a tripod right now and you can see the winds just pushing it around just a

little bit but it is actually staying there by itself without any human

intervention at all

[music]

the sky is now in the mids of course everything else is the shadows we're

down to negative 1.3 on the exposure meter. It did what I was hoping

experiment success. Oh, the dreaded low battery! All right let's bring this drone home

anyways guys I hope you enjoy this drone sunset video check this out

[music]

Alright, it was pretty sweet! What did you think? Let me know in the comments down below

Anyways if you haven't already go ahead and hit that subscribe button and

smash that Bell, so you can see all my videos

I release a video every single day

and I really would appreciate to have you on the journey with me

It's just going to keep getting better as time goes we got all kinds of stuff that

will be happening we're gonna have a beautiful fall here.

We're gonna eventually I'm gonna fly this drone over Deep Creek Lake

I'm sure we're gonna take the sailboat out on Deep Creek Lake

We've got so much planned

I just don't know when it's gonna happen but it's gonna happen

So as always I thank you for watching

and I will see you in the next one peace

For more infomation >> DJI MAVIC SUNSET TIME-LAPSE 2.0 - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B Debuts Two New Songs at MTV VMAs After-Party - Get the Previews - Duration: 3:49.

The 'Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)' hitmaker raps along to the unreleased tracks at the Atlantic Records after-party at the Tao Downtown nightclub in New York

Aug 22, 2018  AceShowbiz - Cardi B did not perform any songs at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards, but she debuted new music at an after-party

The 25-year-old raptress reportedly surprised the crowd at the Atlantic Records after-party at the Tao Downtown nightclub in New York on late Monday, August 20 by playing two new tracks

In some videos which have circulated online, the "Bartier Cardi" raptress was seen rapping along to one of the new tracks

"I'm the queen of talkin' s**t and I'm backin' it up (back, back, backin' it up)/ Throw that money over here n***a, that's what the f**k," she spit

"See I was gettin' some head (get, gettin' some head)/ Went down on your b***h, she almost pissed on her leg/ B***hes think they f**kin' with me must be sick in the head

" In another new track, she rapped, "I know how to do it/ Get a bag, don't I/ I know how to get a b***h mad

" Some speculate that Cardi throws shade at Nicki Minaj in the new songs. A source says that the new songs "are planned to come out next week for her 'Invasion of Privacy' deluxe bonus track album

" Cardi, who was still wearing a black dress she sported at the prize-giving event, was joined by her husband Offset at the after-party, despite reports that she left him before the MTV VMAs

The DJ allegedly played Cardi's hit "I Like It" when the pair walked into the venue

Offset's Migos groupmate Quavo was also seen among the crowds at the party. Cardi was one of the winners at the 2018 VMAs, bringing home the Best New Artist trophy

She said in her acceptance speech, "I had the baby, I carried the baby, and I'm still winning awards!" She thanked people who have been supporting her, but left out Offset, "All the love that my fans, that my friends, that everybody shows me is genuine, is beautiful, and that's something that god gives me, that you can't buy, b***h

" Later that night, she stopped by McDonalds to grab a bite of late-night junk food

Related Posts Aug 23, 2018 Cardi B and Offset Tease Fans With Tiny Glimpse of Daughter Kulture Aug 22, 2018 Cardi B Debuts Two New Songs at MTV VMAs After-Party - Get the Previews Aug 22, 2018 Offset Got 'Mad' With Cardi B at 2018 MTV VMAs - Find Out Why Aug 22, 2018 Cardi B Blindsided by Final 'Ring' Video Cut Aug 21, 2018 Cardi B Ignores Offset After MTV VMAs Win - Breaking Up?

No comments:

Post a Comment