Thursday, August 23, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 23 2018

number four in the world say that again number four in the world right here oh

I'll bet it's that right it's not rated or four in the world so here we go

nothing

I know you're trained by the the sense key brother are not trained vibe I

should say but like you've been mentored by the sense key brothers who spoke

earlier and so bringing a lot of heat out of Texas and came number four in the

world will say that again number four in the world right here oh how bad is that

right in Chicago hangover four in the world so there you go tear it up man all

right first of all let me think Dustin really appreciate the funny look

appreciate you having me on yeah so I guess today I just wanted to

talk about expanding the hobby and getting you guys into it I know you see

a lot of our aquariums they get a little bit intimidated or wonder if you can do

it yourself and I want to try to alleviate that a little bit so I'm gonna

go through some of my styles of malaya of grams and just talk about you know

how aquascaping can can apply to anybody anybody can do it we have all levels of

difficulty or I don't know how to say yeah sorts of skill level style tanks

that you can do whether you are a beginner or if you're you know always

been a saltwater guy really like high-tech expensive stuff if you like a

really big challenge office keeping doing a heavily planted tank it's

absolutely a great new adventure for you if you're into saltwater like a big

challenge but if you're a beginner and this is your first freshwater aquarium

you can still do it yourself too you don't meet plants like this was one of

my favorite aquascapes it's a single plant in there so anybody can do it and

I really want to drive that point home that I really want to inspire everybody

to just try it and get into it it's a real

you know my most favorite people in the world I've met through this hobby other

said Mike Cenci and jeff schinske they've mentored me over the past few

years Dustin he's a really great guy and does a lot to try and expand the Hobby

anymore so thank you Dustin other he's done a

lot and you know that's what we do here with the the aquascape is collective is

we just want to inspire people and get people into it so a little bit about me

and my style I typically like to go with the classic major style although I do

delve into the you know diorama idea realm of type landscaping styles as well

you point of different amounts for people oh yeah so the difference the

classic nature style you're gonna consist of something like this where

it's a one-to-one scale underwater like imagine if you just stuck your head in a

river the kinds of things you would see so the goal is to kind of replicate that

not to to the degree of a bio tell tank where you try to look replicated 100%

but it's all about creating your vision an idealized vision of nature so you

know nature can be wild and crazy and ugly but if we just tune it a little bit

towards you know our aesthetic you can make something really beautiful they can

come home to every day relax and enjoy that's my favorite part of the hobby is

you know to be able to enjoy your aquarium safe and just forget about all

the problems that you're having and just sit there being an observer you're

nobody you're not you know I'm not hitting I'm just a body observing what's

in front of me it brings like a really peaceful feeling

over you and I think we all need that so that's you know that's why I love this

hobby so much is that we have an escape in it's just right there in your living

room so the nature style so I like to use a lot of ferns so just drip with

rocks and friends and things like that I don't do a whole lot of like force

perspective yeah so something like this is more of the diorama also - diorama

style here I competed in Germany and got second place Man Alive and basically

what I was trying to do here is create the image of a mountain range with a

valley in the middle so this is the other style that people really like to

do in aquascaping and if you want to try this it's really fun too because you're

creating an illusion you know this isn't a three gallon tank

in your living room but it's actually a wide mountain range and I think it's

really nice so we try to use big big pieces in the front small pieces in the

back it really gives you that force perspective we Bank up the substrate

really high yeah I kind of create this like pathway to the back smaller rocks

so it looks like a mountain this size but really far away from you this is

pretty cool cool sign of style to try and go with that tank and how many

pounds of rock you have in there they don't think people know the scale of

that sure so this is probably I think it was like four or five gallons and I'd

say I have around 20 pounds of stone veneer this is elephant skin stone one

of my favorite ones that have been using lately it's got a lot of really nice

texture and color and yeah so a lot of texture in your stones could really help

you create that illusion that you're looking at something really

from far away so yeah about four or five jobs it's roughly less than a foot long

if I remember correctly and that really small take it took five seconds to go

home especially with that much spilling in there did you talk about how to hit

scale in such a small tank yeah I saw people's jaw drop when you said that was

a four gallon tanks I want you to kind of dive into that yeah so I think the

main the main thing to create this kind of illusion is to Bank the substrate so

first when you put like six inches of substrate in the back and a little bit

to like one inch in the front what you're getting is you're doubling and

tripling in that surface area that you would have had if you just had a flat

substrate so you have a lot more work room to work with that's one of the

important things so you see the substrate is really little here but

halfway up the tank back here that's one good way to you know get some

perspective in there then I use big stones in the front and gradually get

smaller in the back that's another really great way to create that

perspective another big thing for me is using a lot of pebbles that will you

know create you know not only detail and texture but it also makes you feel like

these are you know big boulders around these mountain mountain ranges and

that's really basically it doesn't take much to talk about and it's just a

little bit of practice before you can get really really good at it

and I think another way to really get good practices to find a few scapers

that you really like and start to try and emulate their techniques you know

take notice of the shapes of the stones that they use and how they use them and

eventually you'll get the hang of it this is another nature style from the

same competition I use the same type of stone because like I said I really love

it this is called elephant skin stone and River wood out of Germany again I

used a little bit of a perspective technique so this pathing if you guys

try to do the path within your tanks you want to go wide in the front and then

really narrow in the back so I don't know if you guys remember in art class

back in high school or middle school when these teach you how to draw train

tracks they would have a go like in a triangle shape instead of straight

parallel it really creates that sense of perspective so that's another actually

I've missed that on the last think it's a really important use of scale if you

go really wide the front with your path in middle and then go really narrow in

the background you know usually I like to snake it a little bit too that

creates a really nice effect I didn't kind of go straight on this one this is

another nature style that I did again just driftwood rocks and a lot of plants

over the past I don't know two or three years I really kind of find to my style

usually not people couldn't tell if it's one of my tanks if they look at it and

the thing to look for is just driftwood and a lot of java furnace Oh so yes this

was probably about four months of growth from the beginning four or five months

when you start out with the carpet you know just kind of plant plugs in and

eventually they're all spread and connect with each other the main point

here is to use co2 and have a good amount of light and things will just

start throwing for you really you know a lot of trimming is really fun to me and

yeah about four or five months of growth here so this is what I consider more of

like the higher and difficulty for a plaintiff aquarium we'll start with a

substrate so we have aqua soil here I used a DA office oil specifically but

there's so many brands that are available now in the US for aqua soil

and basically it's soil that's been balled up into like a like a small

little sphere so it's kind of like gravel but it's actually made of soil

and it's really good for the plants it's got a lot of nutrients in it that you

know release slowly over the period over the lifetime of the tank so I've got the

aqua soil that's one crucial key and almost all of my aquascape since I use

Papa soil

I think if you straight out of the bag I would run a tank one and a half to two

years no problem after that you might want to look into

either rese keeping the tank completely if you get a little bit tired of it or

there are products where you can just insert tabs into the soil to kind of

replenish the nutrients in your in your substrate the next thing I have on this

tank is a lot of high light so it is a LED light I know you can't really see it

so this is an LED pendant light again I have aqua soil in here talking about

that old that's a hole that's the Aquabats Aquabat

yes oh they're actually not for sale anymore they kind of went out of

business from what I can understand but they had this complete system that's

very beautiful real estate you know stainless steel filter pipes the like

arm stainless steel the pendant was really nice led super-bright and it also

came with a stainless steel canister filter as well and I really love those

especially you like to show off your record

did I answer your question about this oil okay so after the soil I think the

most important thing would be the light I mean a good amount of light over your

plants recognizing their needs is pretty important and then next would be the co2

carbon dioxide you know as you know plants need carbon dioxide for some

photosynthesis and so on the higher difficulty level you with certain plants

almost most plants actually are going to require that co2 to really thrive in

your aquarium and I think that's what intimidates the

most people is the co2 just because of the money that needs to be put in to

attempt a good regulator and a nice car carbon dioxide cannister to all the

system and you know a lot of people don't want to spend that much money like

a regulator could cost anywhere between $200 to 400 F C 500 $600 regulators so

that's pretty expensive for the Holley I think that's what keeps people from

doing it kept me from doing it for years then I finally decided to dive into it

and then I was able to keep all sorts of really cool plants so carbon dioxide

office oil good light and your imagination your creativity that's all

you need and there's so many people in the Hobby know in the United States

there's always people you can ask questions about I'm really trying to

make myself as approachable as possible so that people getting started can come

to somebody with device and you know really get good feedback as well so

that's that's my main goal is to get everybody that's you know keeping

aquariums to try to aquascaping and let's go back to the the geo famous tank

so this this is something that anybody can do you know I had a little bit of

imagination and creativity to do the layout but there's no plans here the

maintenance is just the same as when you're doing your aquarium right now you

got to do water changes in the algae off the glass big fishes but you can still

have something that's really enjoyable here and it's all it's all behind the

design which I really need to you know give a really big nod to Mike and

Jessica Mike and Jeff since Kia AEG a 40mm Design Group they really pioneered

this hardscape only style tank here in the United States and I took a lot of

inspiration from them so I just got some wood and some rocks and

laid out with a really pleasant manner and then white yeah it's a really cool

fish that I like this is a gym no geo fingerspelled line normally gym geo

figgus don't really have this nice round head home but that's what really

attracted me to this species and so I really wanted to keep some and I decided

to put this off escape together so that I could I could keep them I

guess that's really about all I wanted to say but I just wanted to remind you

guys anybody can do it try it out there's all levels of difficulty in

aquascaping there's definitely a niche there for you so try and find me I'm on

Facebook Instagram we'll have that information where you guys can come up

and ask and you know if you have any questions I'd be more than happy to

answer them for you and help you a lot of your journey if you decide to start

it so thank you very much for listening to me thank you again Joe Podesta it's

been really great I've had a really good weekend hope you guys did too

For more infomation >> UNREAL Aquariums: BEST in US. Hiep's Winning Fish Tanks - Duration: 14:49.

-------------------------------------------

LRF set for summer fishing - 4K - Duration: 6:41.

good fish

nice bass

hello guys, we are in the summer and as you know in this season it is very difficult to do fishing on the beaches

the beaches are barred from fishing, you can only fish in small spots

so we can not fish as we usually fish, a good option ...

even because of the summer species, such as mackerel, horse mackerel

fish needle, fish pork, etc ...

a good fishing to do at this point is a fishing in lrf

let me show you what I use, I use this rod from Savage Gear

is the LRF CCS this model is from this year

with 5-12g action and why? Because I like to fish with jigs

Mini Casting jigs are deadly, and is not only for Mackerel

in last few days I got lots of different species

in fact you have seen in the facebook of Savage Gear Portugal lots of different species

from north to south including islands

mackerel, horse mackerel, needlefish, etc ...

all you can imagine

is a very versatile lure

so with a rod with 5-12g action I can cast 10 grams jigs

so this allow me to capture other species like SeaBass

so we can fish for bigger species, is possible to fish for Seabass like you will see

good fish

big Bass

can´t get him here

can´t get him

I have to go down there

the line is too thin

the line is too thin

he is near you

thanks

I release all of them

is just for photo

yes, I put videos on youtube

Mini Casting jig from Savage Gear

and is enough

I don´t need much more

there he goes

At one point I said that I would lose the fish, it has nothing to do with the line

I was fishing with a 0.10 multi and 0.20 fluro

but it had nothing to do with the line, I was fishing very tall and had some platforms

so the line cut in the platform, even if it was a 0.19

but a fisherman by my side went down there and helped

he was 5 stars

What am I using along with this rod?

For more infomation >> LRF set for summer fishing - 4K - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.0 Cool I Airco I Elektrische ramen - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.0 Cool I Airco I Elektrische ramen - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Bloom meme (GIFT) -Lazy- (put on captions) - Duration: 0:58.

We all know this will be horrible.

Yesss very fast smooth hair movement

I'm gonna just be calm while all my friends are being kidnapped by humans

Can I move yet?

*sigh* I will never be able to move ;-; cri

Someone tell me why im buried in the ground

Reused! But with mushrooms :/

Oi your are bad at timing and animation, acceled.

NOW IM HOLDING A DECAPITATED MUSHROOM

AGAIN? YOU ARE LAZY!

Well that mushroom killer looks horrible and so was the animation

gtg fast

this proves that autocorrect and copy and pasting will start world war IV

LOOK MAMY MAGICC!!!!!

The hand makes me wanna choke though

Lol is the only animation in the hair, skirt, shirt, and blink?

WHEN IT SHIPS FREEEEEEEE

U mad bro? u look like delt jag in that scene

Kill her she reused a scene

Im proud of dis part, but how do you plant mushrooms 0_0

Sitting on your knees with the mushrooms you planted, ey?

THAT'S IT? A BLINK?

Oki get ready for the earrape OUTroooo

DIDIDIDIDIDIEIIDDISAIASAAAAAAAAAAAADSDDDIDIDIDIDIIDIDIAAAAAAAAA

For more infomation >> Bloom meme (GIFT) -Lazy- (put on captions) - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

när man sett shooting star - Duration: 0:25.

D.va: Ah, that pissed me off!

Brigitte: Shield's taking damage! McCree: Now hold on.

Dva: Hya! Nerf this!

Orisa: For your own safety, get behind my barrier.

Athena: Quadruple kill!

Dva: All systems [checked out]. Hanzo: I'm on fire!

Brigitte: Payload is on its way.

Dva: Game on.

For more infomation >> när man sett shooting star - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Protein Broccoli Quinoa Cheese Tots - Duration: 3:34.

To make protein broccoli

quinoa cheesy tots,

you will need one cup

of chicken broth.

Three-quarters of a cup

of cooked quinoa.

A quarter of a cup of hemp hearts.

A quarter of a cup of cheese,

and I also used

a little bit of parmesan.

Two eggs and a half of an onion.

Two cloves of garlic

and one and a half tablespoons

of parsley.

Half a tablespoon of

lemon juice,

and a half a tablespoon

of olive oil.

And salt and pepper.

Peel and dice the onion

and garlic (mince).

Heat the oil in a saucepan,

and sauté the onions

for a few minutes.

Add the garlic and sauté

a few more minutes.

Add the quinoa and

stir for another minute.

Add the chicken stock

and bring to a boil.

Reduce the temperature to low,

and then cover and simmer

for fifteen to eighteen minutes.

Rinse the broccoli,

and cut off the broccoli florets.

Boil or steam the broccoli,

and you can always add

a little pinch of baking soda

in with the boiling water

if you'd like to keep the

broccoli bright green.

Chop up the broccoli.

And add into a bowl.

And add the lemon juice.

Add the cooked quinoa.

Add the hemp hearts.

Add add the salt, pepper, and parsley.

Add the eggs,

add the cheese

and mix well.

Form the mixture into logs

about one to two inches wide,

and then place onto the

baking tray.

And into the freezer to

freeze for one to two hours.

Preheat the oven to

four hundred degrees Fahrenheit.

Bake for fifteen to eighteen minutes,

turning over midway,

and then turn on the broil

and continue to cook for

one to two minutes to get it crispy.

Enjoy!

Thanks so much for watching

and I hope you enjoyed today's video.

If you'd like to see more

of my videos just make sure

you click that subscribe button!

Viewer comments...

ChristmasVictiniGaming TV

Dunja Pejovic

For more infomation >> Protein Broccoli Quinoa Cheese Tots - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

'Making America A Military Wonderland' Ep. 17 Official Clip | Our Cartoon President | SHOWTIME - Duration: 2:02.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

Making America a military wonderland

would be a beautiful thing.

Did you know that some tollbooths

aren't even armed with machine gun turrets yet?

John, let's make America one big military parade

in my honor.

Do we have a chief commander who can run this whole thing?

We have a commander in chief, I have a picture of him

right here.

I'm commander in chief?

Of course, you big goof, you run the military.

Whatever you tell them to do, they do it.

[SINGING] Wanna rule your nation.

Militarization.

Puts you in control you could end the Mueller investigation.

No more legislation.

No more immigration.

If you don't like the press make violent arrests

at the TV station.

Move the capitol to Mar-a-Lago and make princes of your sons.

Hell yeah.

Have some tanks patrol Chicago.

Arm your meter maids with machine guns.

Well, you shouldn't have parked there.

Bomb a sovereign nation.

Skip the explanation.

Rule until you're dead and never leave

your bed with militarization.

[LAUGH]

All right, sounds good.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

For more infomation >> 'Making America A Military Wonderland' Ep. 17 Official Clip | Our Cartoon President | SHOWTIME - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

'Trump Galactic Military Empire' Ep. 17 Official Clip | Our Cartoon President | SHOWTIME - Duration: 1:24.

Today's burrito fire is America's darkest hour,

a crime against humanity surely committed

by a combination of ISIS, MS-13, and El Llamo

Rico's frozen chimichangas.

To respond swiftly and completely,

we must fold all three government

branches into one big Trump galactic military empire

branch.

[CROWD BOOING]

Democracy prevails.

The blue wave is coming.

In no less than six years, that Oval Office is ours.

Oh, hit 'em with it, Trumpy.

I am so sorry.

I completely forgot you guys don't support the troops.

[CROWD GASPING, MURMURING]

Son of a bitch.

I support the troops, I swear to God!

I'll vote for anything.

[CHEERING AND APPLAUSE]

Oh, you do support the troops?

Yay!

[MUSIC PLAYING]

For more infomation >> 'Trump Galactic Military Empire' Ep. 17 Official Clip | Our Cartoon President | SHOWTIME - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki S-Cross Exlcusive 1.0 Boosterjet 112pk - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Suzuki S-Cross Exlcusive 1.0 Boosterjet 112pk - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A6 Avant 2.0 TDi (2x)S-Line 05-2014 ::::: Sport/NaviXXL/Xenon/Leder - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Audi A6 Avant 2.0 TDi (2x)S-Line 05-2014 ::::: Sport/NaviXXL/Xenon/Leder - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Golden State Killer Set To Be Arraigned In Sacramento - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Golden State Killer Set To Be Arraigned In Sacramento - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Daily Cry #3 (But it's slow) - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Daily Cry #3 (But it's slow) - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Local 4 News at 4 -- Aug. 23, 2018 - Duration: 10:30.

For more infomation >> Local 4 News at 4 -- Aug. 23, 2018 - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

The Voice of God Speaks Every Language - Duration: 2:58.

I told him about YWAM and how they teach people how to hear the voice of God

he's like gasping and shocked and he said what can you teach me and I was

like okay all right God help me

well when I was on my outreach in South Korea

we're in Ansan and we did an English camp that week at a church and during

that week we stayed in host families the family that I stayed in hardly spoke any

English and there was a 14 year old boy his name is Max he was when I spent most

of my time with and he knew very very little English so throughout the week we

tried to have conversations but they're very basic lots of hand gestures Google

Translate and misunderstandings but we got through the week and it was really

cool we got to know each other near the end of the camp almost the last day the

day before the last day of the camp, Max was in my friend Zach's class and Zach

was talking to the class about hearing the voice of God and that evening Max

came to me and he told me the story that Zach said in class that I was shocked to

like what's going on like we haven't been able to really communicate he said

in really good English and so I was really surprised by that and then he

asked me about my testimony and I shared my testimony with him and he really

understood I could see that he that he got it I could really feel the Holy

Spirit in that moment breaking the language barrier and we were having that

connection, and then I told him to buy testimony and how I

hear the voice of God I told him about YWAM and how they teach people how to hear

the voice of God he's like gasping and shocked and he said what can you teach me

and I was like I'm like okay all right God help me so Google Translate and

trying my best we sat there for about an hour and I told him about quiet times

I'd hear the voice of God. God gave me a word for him and James, James chapter 1

where it talks about you know asking God for wisdom and he'll freely give it to

you and I told to read that and he I saw him he read that his face like lit up

and I got to see that he got it and so he said he wanted to read the rest of the book

of James so that night he had a quiet time and he read the book of James the

next day was the last day of the camp and right at the end of the camp we're

gonna leave to the next place so anyways right before I was leaving he was he was

reading his Bible at the church and he told me that he read the book of James

that the night before and that morning and he said you know it's it's very

short but there's so much to get out of it I was like yeah isn't it awesome and

he said it's really hard but I want to want to read more and so he's like what

should I read next and so I showed him John I just helped him find John and he

started reading that as I left he was reading that and it was really

incredible I didn't understand how to really connect with him and minister

to him with that huge language barrier but I saw the Holy Spirit come in that

and he was so hungry and God worked through me through the language barrier

and spoke into his life and I know that he's hearing the voice of God he will

continue more and more.

For more infomation >> The Voice of God Speaks Every Language - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Quick Shrimp Creole - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Quick Shrimp Creole - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Protein Broccoli Quinoa Cheese Tots - Duration: 3:34.

To make protein broccoli

quinoa cheesy tots,

you will need one cup

of chicken broth.

Three-quarters of a cup

of cooked quinoa.

A quarter of a cup of hemp hearts.

A quarter of a cup of cheese,

and I also used

a little bit of parmesan.

Two eggs and a half of an onion.

Two cloves of garlic

and one and a half tablespoons

of parsley.

Half a tablespoon of

lemon juice,

and a half a tablespoon

of olive oil.

And salt and pepper.

Peel and dice the onion

and garlic (mince).

Heat the oil in a saucepan,

and sauté the onions

for a few minutes.

Add the garlic and sauté

a few more minutes.

Add the quinoa and

stir for another minute.

Add the chicken stock

and bring to a boil.

Reduce the temperature to low,

and then cover and simmer

for fifteen to eighteen minutes.

Rinse the broccoli,

and cut off the broccoli florets.

Boil or steam the broccoli,

and you can always add

a little pinch of baking soda

in with the boiling water

if you'd like to keep the

broccoli bright green.

Chop up the broccoli.

And add into a bowl.

And add the lemon juice.

Add the cooked quinoa.

Add the hemp hearts.

Add add the salt, pepper, and parsley.

Add the eggs,

add the cheese

and mix well.

Form the mixture into logs

about one to two inches wide,

and then place onto the

baking tray.

And into the freezer to

freeze for one to two hours.

Preheat the oven to

four hundred degrees Fahrenheit.

Bake for fifteen to eighteen minutes,

turning over midway,

and then turn on the broil

and continue to cook for

one to two minutes to get it crispy.

Enjoy!

Thanks so much for watching

and I hope you enjoyed today's video.

If you'd like to see more

of my videos just make sure

you click that subscribe button!

Viewer comments...

ChristmasVictiniGaming TV

Dunja Pejovic

For more infomation >> Protein Broccoli Quinoa Cheese Tots - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

❤️Здравствуй Осень Золотая❤️ЛЕТО ПРОЩАЙ ❤️#Мирпоздравлений - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> ❤️Здравствуй Осень Золотая❤️ЛЕТО ПРОЩАЙ ❤️#Мирпоздравлений - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO The Incredibles - All Incredibles VS City Enemy - Duration: 11:17.

LEGO The Incredibles - All Incredibles VS City Enemy

For more infomation >> LEGO The Incredibles - All Incredibles VS City Enemy - Duration: 11:17.

-------------------------------------------

Putin Meets Russia's Search Movement and WWII Veterans - Duration: 4:38.

Dear friends, good afternoon!

I would like to greet you and congratulate you on this landmark date; 75 years ago today, the Battle of Kursk ended,

the battle that, as historians now say, was the final turning point in the Great Patriotic War and in WWII.

I see veterans here.

Of course, first, I would like to address you and congratulate you on this event, a major moment in our history and the life of our nation.

Without such victories, without this victory, who knows how the Russian nation would have formed and what the destiny of the Russian people, as well as the destiny of other peoples in our big country, would have been.

Most probably it would have been sad, if not tragic.

But this did not happen thanks to you and your fellow soldiers' heroism, and the heroism of all Soviet people.

The Battle of Kursk was won by Red Army soldiers, officers, generals and marshals, as well as local residents who took every effort to help the armed forces defend the Fatherland.

We have many young people here.

I know that some are members of various search organisations.

As a reminder, this movement originated back in the 1960s in Veliky Novgorod, and that's understandable: this region saw large, violent and bloody battles, with many victims.

We know that today over 30,000 burial sites have been registered with the Russian Defence Ministry.

But unfortunately, so far we know the names of only about half the soldiers who died.

This applies to both the burial sites on the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad.

What searchers do is noble and important work.

First of all it is aimed at paying tribute to the soldiers who defended the Fatherland,

but also at educating today's young people and future generations in their commitment to and love for the Fatherland, which is extremely important for our country's future.

There is a lot to do, I am talking about preserving the memory of the heroes of WWII and the Great Patriotic War.

There is much to be done.

The searchers who talk about this, find not just remains but also rather large burial sites from regiments and hospitals.

Much of this needs corresponding registration and regulations.

The Government is developing a federal programme on this issue. I asked my colleagues to address this, and I know this work is underway.

In addition, this preparation work is open to the public, and anyone who wishes to take part in it can do so by making proposals on organising this effort.

There are many other issues that will probably be mentioned today,

I would like to once again congratulate you on this remarkable date.

and give the floor to Elena Tsunayeva, who is one of the leaders of this search movement.

Please, Ms. Tsunaeva.

For more infomation >> Putin Meets Russia's Search Movement and WWII Veterans - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Wyatt Cenac Urges Millennials To 'Change The World' By Fixing Problems Close To Home - Daily News - Duration: 4:09.

Wyatt Cenac opened up about whether he'd do a second season of 'aka Wyatt Cenac' & gave advice on how to survive protest fatigue in the age of Trump!    Wyatt Cenac's Emmy-nominated short form series aka Wyatt Cenac, which you can watch on Topic

com, proves he's just as socially critical in narrative form as he was on The Daily Show and is on Problem Areas

aka Wyatt Cenac has the comedian not only fighting crime in Brooklyn by night as the masked Viceroy, it features him dealing with the harmful effects of the neighborhood's gentrification by day — from parents who bring their babies into bars, to a specialty shop that only sells different flavors of mustard

Playing a super hero who eventually grows weary of his looming, often thankless responsibilities in his series, Wyatt told HollywoodLife his advice for those activists out there trying to survive a similar protest fatigue

"I would say the biggest thing I've learned is making sure one, that you have people in your life who are resources that you go to when you need to decompress," he said

"But also, I think we all want to change the world, and sometimes changing the world it might mean looking closer to home first

And figuring out the little victories that you can create in your own city that can hopefully catch fire and spread beyond your city… Make it more localized in a way that you will at least get more accountability that you might get on a national level

"    When it comes to the possibility of a second season, Wyatt is all in. "I would like to do another season of it," he went on to say

"It was a lot of fun to do and I think one of the coolest things for me was the core group of friends, which were Jeena Yi and Thomas Fowler and Emily Tarver

 One of the most fun moments for me was we were in between takes and resetting a camera, and I remember watching the three of them just joke around and get along in a way that felt like they were longtime friends and so much of that dynamic I feel like they were able to put on camera

"  After being writing, sketch comedy and improv partners with Thomas in Los Angeles, Wyatt lept at the chance of collaborating with him again in "a way that we actually get paid in something more than drink tickets

" "I was so appreciative and just so grateful that he was up for it but also that he came to New York and stayed in New York for the whole shoot," he said

"And it was just fun to get to work with him in that way again. And Emily and Jeena, I had met both of them just from the audition process and I had not idea whether any of these people would get along and it was such a pleasant surprise when everybody did

"  Wyatt revealed that there's a way to be a positive participant in the often cyclical gentrification process by trying to "keep your footprint small enough that it doesn't totally wreck the ecosystem that exists

"  "You can contribute in a way that's inclusive or you can contribute in a way that's selfish," he added

"I think that is the question and the challenge and you would hope that would be inclusive because at the end of the day, you see it now in New York like in a neighborhood like Williamsburg 10 years ago, the complaint was, 'Oh, there are hipsters that are moving and they're opening all these bars and restaurants,' and you're now seeing another wave of gentrification that's hitting, where it's like, 'Well now there's an Apple Store and a J

Crew and all of these high-end places that weren't in Williamsburg a decade ago.' And those things are pushing the hipsters of 10 years ago, and you would hope it's all done with respect, because the truth of the matter is you're going to get pushed out at some point, and you hope that the person pushing you out does it better than you may have pushed the last person out

"  

For more infomation >> Wyatt Cenac Urges Millennials To 'Change The World' By Fixing Problems Close To Home - Daily News - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar F-Type 3.0 V6 CONVERTIBLE || Meridian | 20"LM | Vision Pack - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Jaguar F-Type 3.0 V6 CONVERTIBLE || Meridian | 20"LM | Vision Pack - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

应采儿模仿大S和陈小春演生活偶像剧,最后一秒原形毕露笑翻网友 - Duration: 6:52.

For more infomation >> 应采儿模仿大S和陈小春演生活偶像剧,最后一秒原形毕露笑翻网友 - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot Partner 170C 1.9 D Avantage SCHUIFDEUR - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Peugeot Partner 170C 1.9 D Avantage SCHUIFDEUR - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz CLS-Klasse CLS 220 d Shooting Brake AMG | Automaat | Schuifdak | 360Camera - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz CLS-Klasse CLS 220 d Shooting Brake AMG | Automaat | Schuifdak | 360Camera - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Kia pro_cee'd 1.4 CVVT Seven - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Kia pro_cee'd 1.4 CVVT Seven - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 3 2.2D SKYLEASE+ - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mazda 3 2.2D SKYLEASE+ - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Killer Bees: The Real Zom-bee Apocalypse - Duration: 5:48.

[ INTRO ]

Over the last 60 years, a new type of bee has slowly been spreading north

through the Americas.

But these are no ordinary bees.

They're killer bees.

They'll come over to shake hands with their docile domestic honey bee neighbor,

and the next thing you know, they've snuck inside, murdered the queen, and commandeered

her workers.

And once they've set up shop, they defend their hives with ruthless violence.

Disturb a killer bee colony and they attack by the thousands, pursuing their enemies relentlessly,

raining down a hail of venom-laden stingers.

But these bees were never even meant to exist.

They're the result of a lab experiment that failed

… and then escaped.

The real name for killer bees is Africanized honeybees, which comes from the fact that

they're a hybrid of two subspecies:

the European honeybee and the African honeybee.

Africanized bees look almost exactly the same as european honey bees— even bee scientists

need to analyze their DNA to tell them apart.

But they sure don't act the same.

The hybrids were created in the mid-1950s by a Brazilian bee scientist named Warwick

Kerr,

a mad scientist bent on achieving world domination using an army of deadly insects.

I'm kidding.

All he was trying to do was build a better bee for Brazil's honey industry.

See, honeybees aren't native to the Americas — they come from Europe, parts of Asia,

and Africa, and were brought here to produce honey and beeswax.

While some honeybees have escaped and started feral colonies,

they're essentially domestic livestock just like cows or chickens.

And like any domestic species, humans selectively breed honeybees to enhance desirable traits

like honey production or disease resistance.

That's exactly what Kerr was doing.

European honeybees are great at producing honey, but they weren't doing very well in

Brazil.

They were falling prey to disease and tropical predators.

African honeybees, on the other hand, produce less honey, but are better adapted to hot

climates like Brazil's, and are more disease resistant.

Kerr's goal in crossing the European and African honeybees was to breed a honeybee that

could both flourish in a tropical climate and produce plenty of honey.

The only problem?

African honeybees are much more serious about defending their nest than European honeybees.

We're not totally sure why they evolved to be so fierce,

but it might have to do with the vertebrate predators that evolved alongside them.

Honey badgers do what they want, and if what they want is to rip open your house to eat

all your food and your larvae,

you'd have to be pretty fierce too.

But in Africa, beekeepers successfully keep and work with African honeybees,

because they know how to deal with their stronger defensive behavior.

So crossing these bees with the European subspecies seemed like a promising idea.

And Kerr's hybrid — the Africanized honeybees — did indeed fare better in Brazil's climate,

and they had the potential to significantly increase honey production in the country.

Problem was, they were still very aggressive.

And then there was a small, but legendary, lab accident.

One weekend in 1957, while Kerr was away, a visiting scientist accidentally released

26 of the hybrid queen bees from the experimental facility.

Oops...

The bees established colonies in the wild, interbred with feral European honeybees,

and began to spread through South America.

Eventually, they reached Central America, Mexico, and the southwestern United States.

This was very bad news for European honeybees, because the Africanized bees compete for the

same resources … and win.

They'll also happily murder the European queens and take over their hives.

The hybrid bees did actually help increase Brazil's honey production,

but now we have all these super aggressive hives in other places, too.

It's a weird case of one invasive species — or subspecies, I guess — replacing another.

Except we really wanted the original European honeybees to stick around.

But hysteria about these so-called killer bees didn't really get going until almost

a decade after they escaped,

when Kerr publicly criticized the military dictatorship governing Brazil at the time.

In an attempt to discredit him, the government and some of the press started calling the

Africanized bees abelhas assassinas , or killer bees,

and portraying Kerr as a Dr. Frankenstein who had created bees that attacked people

on command.

The truth is, Africanized honeybees are only sometimes a threat.

An individual bee is no more dangerous than a European honeybee —

if you encountered one foraging at a flower, it would be no more likely to sting you.

They're only more aggressive when defending their hive.

And even if it did sting you, the venom in its stinger is essentially the same as a European

honeybee.

Unless you're allergic to bee stings, it takes about 1,000 stings to deliver a dose

that would be lethal to the average adult human.

The problem is that an Africanized honeybee colony is much more likely to sting you 1,000

times than a European honeybee colony.

In the decades since they were created,

Africanized bees have killed about a thousand people, which translates to about 16 a year.

The good news is, there's evidence that Africanized honey bees are starting to chill

out.

Information from beekeepers who work with Africanized honeybees in Mexico, as well as

research on hives in Puerto Rico,

suggests they're exhibiting less extreme defensive behavior.

That may be because they've been interbreeding with the calmer European honeybees.

But humans have also been exerting some artificial selection by destroying especially defensive

hives.

Still … you don't want to mess with any honeybee hive, unless you know what you're

doing and have proper protective gear.

Even if it hasn't been taken over by the zom-bee apocalypse.

Thanks for watching this episode of SciShow!

If you're interested in more weird science stories like this one, just go to youtube.com/scishow

and subscribe.

[ OUTRO ]

For more infomation >> Killer Bees: The Real Zom-bee Apocalypse - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Daily Cry #3 (But it's slow) - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Daily Cry #3 (But it's slow) - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

We'll Be Fine ENGLISH COVER - Global ARMY Song for BTS - Duration: 2:04.

Gracie Ranan - We'll Be Fine English Version

English cover by Astra King

It's been a long day

And you've done your part

Exhale all the problems. It's okay to fall short

sometimes

While the pain choose to stay, have hope

Better days are coming soon, you know

They know

Oh

When we say we believe

I know we're stronger when together, when we say we will fight

I know this bond will last forever, and no such arguments or fights will ever tear us apart

We made a promise, we made a vow to reach the sky

And if I have you and them by my side, I'll be fine

I'll be fine

We'll be fine

For more infomation >> We'll Be Fine ENGLISH COVER - Global ARMY Song for BTS - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

海贼王:明哥摘掉眼镜后,眼睛是怎样的?从这三方面可得出 - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> 海贼王:明哥摘掉眼镜后,眼睛是怎样的?从这三方面可得出 - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Top Wing - Rod (Speedpaint/ Timelapse) - Duration: 7:10.

Hello and Welcome to another video!

Please read video description for more information.

Please enjoy!

Hope you enjoyed the video.

Thanks for watching. I will see you all in the next video!

Stay Paw-some (awesome!)

For more infomation >> Top Wing - Rod (Speedpaint/ Timelapse) - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

HUGE AMAZON PRIME HAUL! | A RIVER OF ROSES ♥ - Duration: 14:26.

Emma, note to self put this one before the socks.

Hi guys, and welcome back to my channel

So, in today's video I'm gonna be sharing with you

some things that I've bought off of Amazon

when it was the Amazon Prime day thing

It's been a while since I've filmed a video like properly sat down it feels weird

and it's really warm

like yeah I'm not gonna get into the heat wave of Britain

I might as well show you this as well this is not sponsored, promise

I got this from the hairdresser's I thought I'd try it out

it's the sugar bear hair things that have been going viral

they're a bit different! I'm gonna do a blog post review on them

but the texture is really surprising it wasn't what I was expecting

Stay tuned for that!

I'm also gonna be doing a blog post on my nails because they have grown

since I've had my acrylics on, but I don't have them on anymore... yeah

Anyway! Let's get into the topic of the video...

I'm gonna still move over a bit so you can see

I've actually it got three parcels I've not opened yet that I've saved specifically

for this video so before we get into the exciting thing which is over there which

I can't really pick up because one, I've filled it and two it's too big

just gonna find out that some of these things were not specifically prime

there was was some stuff on prime that wasn't really my kind of thing...

the first thing I've got was actually...

I was like "which one do I pick up first?!"

This hair dye

Now, if you remember last year I had this hair and it went right this time last time it

didn't go as good but this time it's gone right but this needs to be bright

red yourself brought this to top it up and this is the crazy color

semi-permanent hair color cream in fire it's the same shade as I used last year

because I had a little tiny bit left of a bottle that my hairdresser got me so

this year I've brought it myself and yeah this is number 56 and I'll just get

it out the packet and show ya yeah this was something that I've been looking at

on Amazon even before I knew about Amazon Prime day so I was bound to get

it one day when I found out Prime Day was coming

I was like "well I might as well just wait" I hadn't even had my hair done yet

don't think so I didn't know how it was gonna go but luckily it went good and my

hair has faded again so I'm not gonna put this on this time cuz I'm washing my

hair tonight and I don't have time so this is the bottle

...okay why are you so... that is bright red

why are you not bright red

there you go, that is the bottle

next we're gonna be moving on to

something that I did actually find on prime day I've not opened this yet

don't know what it's like I just saw it and I thought you know what I've been eyeing

up these things for ages not really thought about buying them but since the

so cheap I can't remember what the price was I'll leave all the prices down below

oh no that is prettier and I thought it was gonna be look at this right oh my

god I'm not gonna take you off I'm just gonna show you and I'll show you...

a little overlay after! look how pretty that is!

these are all different colored glitters and there are by the brand Everland

and I just thought they'd be fun to use with my makeup basically you've got

basically every single color in there that you could ever want even black

they've even got black, and white... another white? amazing!

then next up I got this top I think

missing this is top, i hope this is a top this is something that I've had in my Amazon

wishlist for a while I'm gonna leave my wish list down below if I remember as

well because I do actually save a lot of things I wish

and I've also seen other youtubers put their wish list in the description box

I'll leave mine down there it's a curious

this is something that I've had in there for a while and I just saw you know what I'm gonna buy it

this days think it's a body soon you know feel it well good and proper I'm

assuming that if you destroy the packet each half and it back but the literally

that is ridiculous this is by the brand I Sasser and it's

just a body suit I don't know if this is actually really through probably is like

everything oh yeah it's just a nice body so it's got this last detail on the top

and like it's like a better top sort of thing and I just thought that I'd be

nice with a pair of jeans alright guys so got this outfit on now it is very

strange because it's really restricted and it's a bit like a thing I'm gonna

I'm gonna keep it I couldn't get away wearing it I think I think it needs

tightening at the back which probably won't help it at all don't really know

how I'm gonna move when I go out and about like this look yeah I'm sure I'll

find a way next up is a box this is absurd this box

I'm gonna show the contents of this box because it's a bit boring I might as

well now basically it's just conditioner

Foundation and this is the Commissioner I use it's the Wella element and then

guys next up is the big one that I'm not actually going to show you while still

on the screen I've taken another video of it but basically it is my new shoe

box now you may recall I don't know if you've seen in the background of my

videos I had two boxes stacked up that will overflow my shoes and I just needed

something to go there fit there start all my shoes and now I found something I

think it was 26 pounds of Amazon it took a while to get yeah I thought it wasn't

gonna turn it up I thought I'm gonna have to make some complaints but then it

turned up so yeah I'm super happy with it it's it looks really nice gotta come

with me when I move out so yeah what am I could I want oh yeah guys that is all

that I've got for this house so I didn't plan on doing a second part to this

video but I did never forget about editing it so and I bought some more

sauce things and now I've got a second-rate part of this a self whole

really weird not having to make an intro because you're added on to a video that

you made about a month ago so moving on to the things that I recently bought so

I saw on Facebook there was this particular gout and acne removal cream

so this gel cream was going viral on Facebook and it got me intrigued but I

didn't want to jump right into it because I thought probably gonna be

dubbed yes I read all the reviews I read all the comments and Lourdes and lots of

people were saying that it's like better than anything that's ever tried before

thoughts massage right clicked on the website and it was about I think it was

about 15 pounds it was over a month ago I can't really remember and I thought

gonna give it a go on Amazon and see what I can find and attacked in because

it's a TCM removal cream over on and it's by one big bear now watch I'm

gonna research after this video and they'll be like look I'm not actually

research the company I've just researched this product I found online

that it was a lot less than 15 pounds this one was actually two pounds 56

probably not the best I don't know we'll see how it goes

currently it's meant to get rid of your spots overnight I've got one it's brutal

on my head so I'm thinking I'm gonna try that tonight and see how it goes I do

have some stretch marks around my body so I'm gonna document them I've taken a

picture of musk french max already only to add it in crop the video the pictures

because they're in areas that you probably won't really generally put

online so I'm just gonna crop them so people don't really know what is I will

update you on this on my blog I'm gonna do a blog post and see how it goes so

next up on my little list is actually something that is a bit of a risky bag I

think I've bought something similar to this like a chemical and it's going are

out with me but you've got to use it in small modules because he could turn blue

and I bought so come what color I'd also love it I think it's cold but yeah well

going to why I bought that because it's a bit uh got that now we have got some

milk of magnesia which is the reason I can tell you it's because I've got oily

skin and according to Stephanie lunch here on YouTube well one she says that

she has bought this stuff and it has treated her oily skin like a dream but

she also says that over in Australia where she lives

she can actually buy it it's actually illegal which leads me to believe that

could be very risky I don't really know what the side effects that according to

this is but indigestion and upset stomach and I'm putting it on masking

I'm gonna try it a few times and see what it does so yeah it's just in a

little bottle like this and this was our pound so next move it up to a new foam

kiss and I've got I was a bit sick of the old one so I bought a new one I'm

gonna show you this phone case it's from a company called mas Nova and obviously

from Amazon the phone case itself was $9.99 and I'm so impressed with it

because it came in white I'm not taking the packaging apart now but we're in a

box like this and it flipped up and so you could see and stuff it came on a

tray like I'm taking it apart it came on a tray like that and I'm not entirely

sure they're actually the look like magnet and I don't know what they are

but it also came I thought this will like a spanner at first but it's not

it's a thorn hold I've just like put it on your desk and you put your phone and

it closes up and you could just pop it anywhere so yeah I thought that was

really really nice of them and then the phone cast big reveal is that it's just

a jungle thing and I absolutely a little bit I'm really happy with it and yeah

moving on to the next thing which are app select something a little bit boring

these are some socks just simple black socks

I bought these to replace I don't know oh yeah sucks that I bought on Amazon

when I first got my job in the office where I work when I wear my you not

uniform when I wear my suit at work whether it is me smart pants the legs

always ride up and then you can see this video and it's a bit like feel like a 12

year old I've been on the lookout for some socks briefly not religiously but I

found these now hopefully do the trick then next moving on to this color pop

lipstick I bought this was actually and something that I'd had in my Amazon

wishlist for a while and I think I just bought it to boost up a price because I

had an add-on item in my basket this is Bianca the shared Bianca

I'm actually wearing it right now and I'm actually really happy this is

literally like my lip color but like better whatever everyone else is but

yang like literally if I took this out my lip so just be like literally they've

got good for a lot I've always wanted to delve back into the color pop lipstick

because I actually used to buy well I bought I think I bought one from a shop

called Rosie's 25 but they've actually stopped selling for about oh god I want

to say about three and a half years ago now yeah that was the other time and I

couldn't find any apart from on Amazon so I just thought you know what I'm

gonna buy it after all this time cuz I love color public so yeah super happy

with that and last but not least we have this dress which is also another adamant

on item is actually a maxi dress but it's also a halter thing I don't know

one I'll wear it but it was on wear 16 pounds and sixty nine pence and it's

just really pretty I'll show you another clip of me wearing

it

so guys that is official at the end of this video I hope you enjoyed this

channel please subscribe for more videos I don't know what my new schedule is

because I potentially have something really exciting going on I've mentioned

it in a vlog but I'm changing my vlog style so I don't know when it's gonna be

all actually I think it's gonna be at the end of August beginning of September

this big vlog for all of Argus and I think I'm just gonna do like monthly

vlogs now I don't like to do anything when I finish work I have something

exciting which you will find out in that vlog so yeah thanks for watching guys

and I shall see you in my next video bye

For more infomation >> HUGE AMAZON PRIME HAUL! | A RIVER OF ROSES ♥ - Duration: 14:26.

-------------------------------------------

That '70s Show Stars Celebrate 20-Year Anniversary with the 'Ultimate #TBT' - Duration: 3:52.

 That '70s Show just turned 20!  To celebrate the occasion, Topher Grace, who played Eric Forman on the series, tweeted a photo of the cast for an "ultimate #tbt

"  "Hard to believe That 70s Show premiered 20 years ago today. Few people can say they owe everything to one small group, but in my case it's true," the 40-year-old wrote

"To quote the '78 Point Place High yearbook 'What a long strange trip it's been… in Forman's basement' #hellowisconsin

"  Laura Prepon, who played his love interest Donna Pinciotti, also tweeted a photo of the crew during the 1990s

 "#ThrowbackThursday to the first press tour for #That70sShow – we were all blown away when we saw this bus," the actress, 38, wrote

"Can't believe the show came out 20 years ago today…such a special group of people

So lucky to have been a part of it."  Last week, the Orange Is the New Black actress posted another throwback photo with Grace from when they starred on the show and were "babies

"  And Wilmer Valderrama paid tribute, too.   "August 23, 1998, 20 years ago today," he tweeted

"This was the first picture we ever took together, we had just met and had no idea what was ahead of us or if it would even last

but we knew it was gonna be fun. 8 years and 200 episodes together."  Earlier this year, Grace told PEOPLE that he'd be willing to reboot the show "in a heartbeat

" (He left the series early after season 7.)  "Mostly just to hang out with everyone 'cause it's such a great group of people and I miss them so much," Grace said

"I love that group. I thought I was lucky to get the part, but I now realize I was really lucky to get a part that was with that group of people

"  The show, which first aired on Aug. 23, 1998, and ended in 2006 after eight seasons, was nominated for 16 Primetime Emmy Awards

It also starred Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher,  and Danny Masterson.  Kunis, 35, and Kutcher, 40, whose characters Jackie and Kelso dated during the show, ended up getting married real life in 2015 and now have two children together — 3½-year-old daughter Wyatt Isabelle and 21-month-old son Dimitri Portwood

The Two and a Half Men actor was actually Kunis's first kiss, too!  Kunis celebrated her birthday earlier this month, and a source told PEOPLE that the two are still deeply in love

 "They are real people and have found true love, trust, friendship and honesty

They are a great example for others to follow," the source told PEOPLE.  Congratulations to the cast, and perhaps the crew will say "Hello Wisconsin" at a reunion soon!

For more infomation >> That '70s Show Stars Celebrate 20-Year Anniversary with the 'Ultimate #TBT' - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

New Reggae Music Songs 2018 - Melhores canções populares do Reggae Mix - Duration: 1:24:13.

Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> New Reggae Music Songs 2018 - Melhores canções populares do Reggae Mix - Duration: 1:24:13.

-------------------------------------------

Protein Broccoli Quinoa Cheese Tots - Duration: 3:34.

To make protein broccoli

quinoa cheesy tots,

you will need one cup

of chicken broth.

Three-quarters of a cup

of cooked quinoa.

A quarter of a cup of hemp hearts.

A quarter of a cup of cheese,

and I also used

a little bit of parmesan.

Two eggs and a half of an onion.

Two cloves of garlic

and one and a half tablespoons

of parsley.

Half a tablespoon of

lemon juice,

and a half a tablespoon

of olive oil.

And salt and pepper.

Peel and dice the onion

and garlic (mince).

Heat the oil in a saucepan,

and sauté the onions

for a few minutes.

Add the garlic and sauté

a few more minutes.

Add the quinoa and

stir for another minute.

Add the chicken stock

and bring to a boil.

Reduce the temperature to low,

and then cover and simmer

for fifteen to eighteen minutes.

Rinse the broccoli,

and cut off the broccoli florets.

Boil or steam the broccoli,

and you can always add

a little pinch of baking soda

in with the boiling water

if you'd like to keep the

broccoli bright green.

Chop up the broccoli.

And add into a bowl.

And add the lemon juice.

Add the cooked quinoa.

Add the hemp hearts.

Add add the salt, pepper, and parsley.

Add the eggs,

add the cheese

and mix well.

Form the mixture into logs

about one to two inches wide,

and then place onto the

baking tray.

And into the freezer to

freeze for one to two hours.

Preheat the oven to

four hundred degrees Fahrenheit.

Bake for fifteen to eighteen minutes,

turning over midway,

and then turn on the broil

and continue to cook for

one to two minutes to get it crispy.

Enjoy!

Thanks so much for watching

and I hope you enjoyed today's video.

If you'd like to see more

of my videos just make sure

you click that subscribe button!

Viewer comments...

ChristmasVictiniGaming TV

Dunja Pejovic

For more infomation >> Protein Broccoli Quinoa Cheese Tots - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO The Incredibles - All Incredibles VS City Enemy - Duration: 11:17.

LEGO The Incredibles - All Incredibles VS City Enemy

For more infomation >> LEGO The Incredibles - All Incredibles VS City Enemy - Duration: 11:17.

-------------------------------------------

Wyatt Cenac Urges Millennials To 'Change The World' By Fixing Problems Close To Home - Daily News - Duration: 4:09.

Wyatt Cenac opened up about whether he'd do a second season of 'aka Wyatt Cenac' & gave advice on how to survive protest fatigue in the age of Trump!    Wyatt Cenac's Emmy-nominated short form series aka Wyatt Cenac, which you can watch on Topic

com, proves he's just as socially critical in narrative form as he was on The Daily Show and is on Problem Areas

aka Wyatt Cenac has the comedian not only fighting crime in Brooklyn by night as the masked Viceroy, it features him dealing with the harmful effects of the neighborhood's gentrification by day — from parents who bring their babies into bars, to a specialty shop that only sells different flavors of mustard

Playing a super hero who eventually grows weary of his looming, often thankless responsibilities in his series, Wyatt told HollywoodLife his advice for those activists out there trying to survive a similar protest fatigue

"I would say the biggest thing I've learned is making sure one, that you have people in your life who are resources that you go to when you need to decompress," he said

"But also, I think we all want to change the world, and sometimes changing the world it might mean looking closer to home first

And figuring out the little victories that you can create in your own city that can hopefully catch fire and spread beyond your city… Make it more localized in a way that you will at least get more accountability that you might get on a national level

"    When it comes to the possibility of a second season, Wyatt is all in. "I would like to do another season of it," he went on to say

"It was a lot of fun to do and I think one of the coolest things for me was the core group of friends, which were Jeena Yi and Thomas Fowler and Emily Tarver

 One of the most fun moments for me was we were in between takes and resetting a camera, and I remember watching the three of them just joke around and get along in a way that felt like they were longtime friends and so much of that dynamic I feel like they were able to put on camera

"  After being writing, sketch comedy and improv partners with Thomas in Los Angeles, Wyatt lept at the chance of collaborating with him again in "a way that we actually get paid in something more than drink tickets

" "I was so appreciative and just so grateful that he was up for it but also that he came to New York and stayed in New York for the whole shoot," he said

"And it was just fun to get to work with him in that way again. And Emily and Jeena, I had met both of them just from the audition process and I had not idea whether any of these people would get along and it was such a pleasant surprise when everybody did

"  Wyatt revealed that there's a way to be a positive participant in the often cyclical gentrification process by trying to "keep your footprint small enough that it doesn't totally wreck the ecosystem that exists

"  "You can contribute in a way that's inclusive or you can contribute in a way that's selfish," he added

"I think that is the question and the challenge and you would hope that would be inclusive because at the end of the day, you see it now in New York like in a neighborhood like Williamsburg 10 years ago, the complaint was, 'Oh, there are hipsters that are moving and they're opening all these bars and restaurants,' and you're now seeing another wave of gentrification that's hitting, where it's like, 'Well now there's an Apple Store and a J

Crew and all of these high-end places that weren't in Williamsburg a decade ago.' And those things are pushing the hipsters of 10 years ago, and you would hope it's all done with respect, because the truth of the matter is you're going to get pushed out at some point, and you hope that the person pushing you out does it better than you may have pushed the last person out

"  

For more infomation >> Wyatt Cenac Urges Millennials To 'Change The World' By Fixing Problems Close To Home - Daily News - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd 1.0 T-GDi 120pk DynamicPlusLine** NIEUWE CEE'D IN DEN HELDER** - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd 1.0 T-GDi 120pk DynamicPlusLine** NIEUWE CEE'D IN DEN HELDER** - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

La Diciotti sul piatto della manovra - Duration: 5:41.

 Dopo giorni di silenzio, Luigi Di Maio ricompatta i suoi con un'argomentazione che fa breccia nella quasi totalità dei vertici del Movimento 5 stelle: "La situazione è delicata, ne siamo tutti consapevoli - è il ragionamento fatto - ma se abbassiamo la testa ora, non saremo più credibili, a Bruxelles non avremo più potere contrattuale"

 Dopo un paio di giornate di passione, si rinsalda la triangolazione fra Matteo Salvini, Luigi Di Maio e Giuseppe Conte, che ha traballato sulla vicenda Diciotti

Il capo politico del Movimento 5 stelle in serata rompe il silenzio. E lo fa dicendo una cosa precisa: "Se l'Unione europea si ostina con questo atteggiamento, io e tutto il Movimento non siamo più disposti a dare 20 miliardi all'Europa"

 Il leader stellato è consapevole dell'attenzione e della preoccupazione con cui il Quirinale sta seguendo i passi del governo, ma guarda in prospettiva

Sa che i margini d'azione per il Governo in vista della prossima legge di stabilità sono ridotti al lumicino

E che l'esecutivo dovrà trattare duramente sui margini di flessibilità (nei corridoi dei Palazzi romani è tornato fortissimamente in auge il lemma "battere i pugni sul tavolo") anche solo se vorrà cantierizzare i primi mattoncini dei suoi ambiziosi programmi di politica economica

Temi che sono fondamentali per l'elettorato 5 stelle, e per permettere all'azionista di maggioranza del governo di avere in mano gli strumenti per dettare l'agenda politica, largamente occupata dalle istanze di matrice leghista

 Da Palazzo Chigi filtra la medesima preoccupazione sui tavoli economici futuri, e che tenere il punto oggi peserà domani, pur avendo presente che la vicenda Diciotti debba essere trattata con i guanti, e che comunicativamente è assai spinosa

 Poco preoccupano le voci isolate levatesi a sostegno del frontale avuto da Roberto Fico con Matteo Salvini

Sono Paola Nugnes e Luigi Gallo, due fedelissimi del presidente della Camera ad essere usciti dal coro del silenzio

Con loro una manciata di parlamentari sparsi, che al momento non destano preoccupazione

Certo, c'è il ministro Barbara Lezzi, ma il suo viene derubricato a un "gesto d'istinto"

E assicurano che il chiarimento ci sia già stato. Così non è stato con il presidente della Camera, la cui sortita ha sollevato non poca irritazione nella war room stellata

 Il leader del Carroccio nel frattempo tira dritto. Oggi ha parlato con alcuni colonnelli leghisti, ribadendo a tutti la stessa cosa: "Non sono io a tenere in ostaggio gli immigrati, ma è l'Italia che è ostaggio dell'immigrazione clandestina"

Il Viminale spera che da qui a sabato qualcosa possa cambiare. Si guarda con attenzione alla riunione degli sherpa convocata a Bruxelles

Fonti diplomatiche spiegano che per l'Italia siederanno al tavolo sia funzionari della nostra rappresentanza permanente nella capitale belga, sia tecnici in partenza da Roma

Soprattutto la Lega, ma anche i 5 stelle, sperano che possa essere un tassello non tanto (o non solo) per la soluzione del caso Diciotti, ma anche per cambiare la prospettiva globale sulle missioni di soccorso e recupero attuate dai paesi Ue

Un primo pezzo di carta per cristallizzare i buoni propositi dell'ultimo Consiglio europeo, finora scivolati via come acqua sulla pietra

 Così come sta scivolando via un'altra notte sui migranti della Diciotti. Ignari della gigantesca partita che si sta giocando sulla loro testa

Ma anche se ne avessero contezza, dopo anni di peripezie per arrivare a bordo del pattugliatore italiano e rimanerne incastrati, difficilmente ne sarebbero interessati

For more infomation >> La Diciotti sul piatto della manovra - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

NEED FOR SPEED: CARBON - BÖLÜM 51 - THE NEON MILE NASIL OYNANIR? - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> NEED FOR SPEED: CARBON - BÖLÜM 51 - THE NEON MILE NASIL OYNANIR? - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

What kind of balls to shoot a sniper in airsoft? Test BLS, AimTop,Madbull, SpecnaArms - Duration: 14:04.

Hello everyone.

I got to serious sniper balls

and made measurements and a little review

Certainly there are errors in the measurements

I did not find the instruments, although I was looking for

But for me it was enough

I concluded for myself

I hope it will be useful for you too,

In the measurements involved 6 kinds of balls

AimTop 43, MadBull 43, SpecnaArms 43, BLS 43, BLS 45, Chinese balls 40

The first thing I measured was size of balls.

And accordingly the frequency this size.

deviation from the figure 5.95mm I did not take into account,

looked it was similar

between each other

The table is highlighted in green maximum amount

identical in size, yellow deviation by one hundredth, orange

on two hundredths, and red on 3 or more hundredths.

The next parameter is roundness of balls.

I did several measurements each ball and recorded

maximum deviations on each ball.

In the table Green deviation on the one hundredth, yellow by 2 hundredths,

Orange 3, 4 or more hundredth of a difference

is red.

The third parameter is the weight balls.

The figures are in hundredths of a gram.

The table is highlighted in green maximum amount

identical weights, yellow deviation by one hundredth, orange

on two hundredths.

In addition to the final evaluation, for non-compliance with the claimed

I added 1 and 2 balls to the weight Aim top and Chinese balls.

Subjective assessment of brittleness ball.

I assigned 1 ball if the ball came off easily

and 2 points if the ball was pierced easily and into small pieces.

In the final table I placed places for each parameter.

The first in size is the number deviations from the most

repeatable size of the ball.

The second largest is the amount all deviations from the most

repeatable size of the ball.

The third roundness of the ball - the sum of all differences in size

each ball (hopefully understandable that was meant)

Fourth by weight number deviations from the most

repeated weight of the ball.

Fifth by weight - the sum of all deviations from the most

repeat weight of the ball Sixth brittleness - Subjective

evaluation of the fragility of the ball.

I assigned 1 ball if the ball came off easily and 2 points

if the ball was pierced easily and into small pieces.

Polishing I did not make in the final table, you can

estimate by video and add to the table for

yourself.

As a result of all evaluations: First place with a big

pulling off the ball BLS 45 Second place - BLS 43

Third place MadBull Fourth place SpecnaArms

Fifth cheap Chinese orbs

Sixth place balls AimTop

For more infomation >> What kind of balls to shoot a sniper in airsoft? Test BLS, AimTop,Madbull, SpecnaArms - Duration: 14:04.

-------------------------------------------

Première vidéo du PT et de Lula pour les élections de 2018 - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Première vidéo du PT et de Lula pour les élections de 2018 - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

트럼프 대통령, 보그단에 이은 F-35 사무국(JSO) 수장으로 해군 장성을 임명. - Duration: 5:33.

For more infomation >> 트럼프 대통령, 보그단에 이은 F-35 사무국(JSO) 수장으로 해군 장성을 임명. - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar F-Type 3.0 V6 CONVERTIBLE || Meridian | 20"LM | Vision Pack - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Jaguar F-Type 3.0 V6 CONVERTIBLE || Meridian | 20"LM | Vision Pack - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle's reclusive 'bishop' uncle pictured wearing regalia - Duration: 7:17.

A newly unearthed photo of Meghan Markle's reclusive uncle Frederick Markle shows the self-proclaimed Catholic 'bishop' dressed in religious garb for the first time

 The extravagant gold-hued regalia would give even the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, who wed Frederick's niece to Prince Harry in May, a run for his money in the splendor stakes

 DailyMail.com has exclusively obtained the photo a year after we revealed that Meghan's mysterious Uncle Fred - the brother of her father Thomas Markle -prefers to go by Bishop Dismas F

Markle, and is the head of a rundown Catholic church with no parishioners in the outskirts of Sanford, Florida

We can also reveal that he is increasingly living more like a pauper than a priest, in huge contrast to his royal niece

The photo is believed to have been taken in the early 1980s when his Eastern Orthodox Catholic Church had at least 40 members

Fred's grand white and gold robes and spectacular hat perched atop his head give the impression that he's almost as regal as the newly minted Duchess of Sussex

But as Meghan and her new husband were reportedly gifted the stately Adelaide Lodge at Windsor by the Queen, adding to their impressive property portfolio that also includes Nottingham Cottage at Kensington plus a holiday home in the Cotswolds, Bishop Markle was photographed visiting his squalid home in Sanford, Florida

 The longtime family abode is surrounded by trash, including broken bottles, discarded paintings, and eerie broken toys

While Bishop Markle's adult son Nicholas lives at the address, it's believed Meghan's uncle camps at his lonely, rundown church about 30 minutes outside the city

Formerly called Our Lady Queen of the Peace Catholic church, Bishop Markle has proclaimed it an outpost of the Eastern Orthodox Catholic Church – even though it is completely closed to the public and hasn't seen a single parishioner since the 1980s

The 76-year-old is known by neighbors as a hermit who only leaves the grounds of his church to visit Nicholas and get fast food

  He is estranged from his wife, Theresa, and their other adult son David, who lives in Pennsylvania with his wife and children

According to friends, Bishop Markle rarely mentions his niece's name, let alone the fact that she's married into royalty – and was recently baptized into the Church of England in order to wed her Prince

One confidante, speaking on the condition of anonymity, says Fred last saw Meghan – daughter of his brother Thomas Markle and his ex-wife Doria Ragland – when she was just six years old

Some believe the reclusive man of the cloth isn't happy about the attention Meghan's worldwide fame is bringing to his puzzling religious enterprise

RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle's brother pleads with her to heal

'The apple doesn't fall far from the tree': Paul Burrell. JANET STREET-PORTER: If Harry, Meghan and Eugenie want to

Share this article Share The chapel itself isn't publicly listed, and neighbors at his suburban home 40 minutes outside of Orlando are scratching their heads over why he's gone to such lengths to keep his church concealed

 Some privately suspect it could be for tax reasons. In public records dating as far back as the 1980, Bishop Dismas' Eastern Orthodox Catholic Church can only be linked to his neglected Sanford residential address, and his phone number remains unlisted

 When contacted for comment, a spokesperson for the Catholic Diocese of Orlando had never heard of the church or Dismas Markle

 Neither had the Seminole Historical Society, who coincidentally was almost finished putting together an extensive exhibit on the county's many churches when DailyMail

com made its inquiries.Even Fred and Thomas's other brother, Michael Markle, who lives two hours away in Palm Bay, Florida, has no idea why his brother would be living in and running a church with no parishioners, while letting his residential home go to ruin

'My brother always was a hoarder,' he tells DailyMail.com. 'I heard his house was going to be condemned, so it's no surprise he's living in the church

I don't even know where it is. Last time we spoke was before Christmas.'  CHURCH OF ENGLAND History: Established 1533 by King Henry VIII after split from PopeMembership: One million weekly worshipers, millions more nominal attendeesSupreme leader: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth IIBuildings: Westminster Abbey and St Paul's Cathedral in London; Canterbury Cathedral, the seat of its most senior cleric; St George's Chapel, Windsor, where Meghan and Harry married   CHURCH OF MARKLEHistory: Established mid-1980s by Fred MarkleMembership: Unclear and could be as low as one - was around 40 in the past but has since dwindled

Supreme leader: Frederick, Bishop Ditmas, MarkleBuildings: One well-kept small church off a country lane in Sanford, Florida

A second registered address is abandoned. A previous church is now under a tollbooth on a new road through central Florida  

No comments:

Post a Comment