Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 21 2018

How free is your state?

Has it improved in recent years?

Or is it on the decline?

Learn about how freedom has increased or declined in your state in the Cato Institute's new

report: Freedom in the 50 States.

NEW HAMPSHIRE This year, New Hampshire is our most improved

state, and currently sits as the second freest state in the country.

NH's improvements are primarily driven by reforms on Civil Asset Forfeiture and expansion

of medical marijuana freedom.

The Granite State's share of taxes has fallen from 3.7% in 2000 to an estimated 3% today.

NH remains one of the best states in the country for gun rights, especially when it comes to

lack of restrictions on open and concealed carry.

WEST VIRGINIA West Virginia comes in as the second most

improved state, ranking as the 34th freest state overall.

WV's improvements stem from growth in regulatory reform.

The Mountaineer State passed far-reaching tort reforms, and telecommunications deregulation,

along with a new right-to-work law.

WV's overall tax burden is slightly lower than average, declining from its peak 8.1%

in 2008 to 6.4% today.

Like New Hampshire, WV is one of the best states for gun rights, buttressed by a constitutional

carry law.

VERMONT Vermont is the overall most deteriorated state

for freedom in the Nation.

Its decline can be traced, in part, to its extremely high tax rate, and backwards policies

on land-use and energy freedom.

Vermonters face one of the highest tax rates in the country, with the state government

taking 9.7% of adjusted personal income.

The State has fallen all the way to 48th on land-use and energy freedom and has done little

to nothing to restrain the use of eminent domain for private gain.

The Green Mountain State requires hospitals to obtain a certificate of need prior to opening.

For more information about the current state of Freedom in the 50 States, or to learn more

about your state and where it ranks, visit FreedomInThe50States.org

For more infomation >> Freedom in the 50 States - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Panasonic MLCC Alternative Solutions | Digi-Key Daily - Duration: 1:16.

Panasonic, a leading capacitor technology supplier, offers a wide range of MLCC alternative

solutions including SP-Cap, POSCAP, OS-CON, hybrid, and film capacitors.

These capacitor alternatives are physically robust, have a safe failure mode, and can

reduce board space.

The SP-Cap and POSCAP technologies have capacitance values as low as 2.2 microfarads and as high

as 1500 microfarads, and have low ESL and ESR values.

The OS-CON capacitor values are as high as 2700 microfarads with voltage ratings up to

100 volts DC.

The hybrid caps have an elevated temperature range, up to 145 degrees Celsius, and are

AEC-Q200 compliant.

And the film technology is rated to 630 volts DC with capacitance values ranging from 0.0001

to 1 microfarad.

For more infomation >> Panasonic MLCC Alternative Solutions | Digi-Key Daily - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Autoboy Blackbox : Dashcam App - 2018-08-21 08:37:16 - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Autoboy Blackbox : Dashcam App - 2018-08-21 08:37:16 - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Two Minute Food Review: IS BLACK WATER CHRISTIANIZED?! - Duration: 2:01.

Super Sad Food Review

Filmed in a Denny's bathroom

Made for snowflakes

Cue shitty art

Cue out of place romance music

Oshitblack water

Healthy "facts"

Sponsored by Jesus

OHGODTHISISSOGROSSWTFMAN

DON'T LICK THAT WATER LIKE A TACO, YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE TACOS GAY BOI

Ew your teeth, see a dentist

We have a regular Firefighter here folks

*gives no shits*

oshit I'm alive I can run away

why tf you poor that out fam

For more infomation >> Two Minute Food Review: IS BLACK WATER CHRISTIANIZED?! - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Swiss Military Bluetooth Speaker with Smart Lamp | Unboxing and Overview - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Swiss Military Bluetooth Speaker with Smart Lamp | Unboxing and Overview - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

AutoCad - 2D Tutorial Part 9 || AutoCad - tutorial for beginners || by Subhankar Pal - Duration: 13:41.

For more infomation >> AutoCad - 2D Tutorial Part 9 || AutoCad - tutorial for beginners || by Subhankar Pal - Duration: 13:41.

-------------------------------------------

ブガッティ「ヴェイロン」よりも速い。約1,300馬力のハイパーカー・SSC「アルティメット・エアロTT」が約2,480万円にて販売中 - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> ブガッティ「ヴェイロン」よりも速い。約1,300馬力のハイパーカー・SSC「アルティメット・エアロTT」が約2,480万円にて販売中 - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Live in the D: The Photo Sensei in the D - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Live in the D: The Photo Sensei in the D - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

ทีมเดียวในลีก! เก็บตกสถิติลิเวอร์พูล จากเกมบุกชนะพาเลซ - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> ทีมเดียวในลีก! เก็บตกสถิติลิเวอร์พูล จากเกมบุกชนะพาเลซ - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

[مترجم] كواليس تصوير غلاف البوم 'LY: ANSWER'[شغل ترجمة الـ CC] - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> [مترجم] كواليس تصوير غلاف البوم 'LY: ANSWER'[شغل ترجمة الـ CC] - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

러블리 호 러블리 7회 8회 - Duration: 57:07.

Engsub will be updated in a few hours. Please Like-Share-Comment video-Subscribe to My channel.Thank you for watching !!!

For more infomation >> 러블리 호 러블리 7회 8회 - Duration: 57:07.

-------------------------------------------

사생결단 로맨스 17회 18회 - Duration: 57:27.

Engsub will be updated in a few hours. Please Like-Share-Comment video-Subscribe to My channel.Thank you for watching !!!

For more infomation >> 사생결단 로맨스 17회 18회 - Duration: 57:27.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A5 Cabriolet 1.8 TFSI || S Line || PDC || 18 inch velgen || leder interieur - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Audi A5 Cabriolet 1.8 TFSI || S Line || PDC || 18 inch velgen || leder interieur - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

這是京城四少現狀:2人破產,1人買醉,1人牢底坐穿,網友:作的! - Duration: 7:57.

For more infomation >> 這是京城四少現狀:2人破產,1人買醉,1人牢底坐穿,網友:作的! - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

【Honkai Impact 3rd】 Story Chapter 5 JP PART.3 // 0 Hit Taken 【Sub ENG/PT】 - Duration: 3:36.

(Old stories)

Hello here and Kiana!

Theresa is looking for a ways to wake up Bronya

I was in a virtual space created by the central church database

I secretly started following

I came to stop on the battlefield of the second collapse that was created by the data

In this space I'll find Theresa and shit Father AI 1 in the second collapse ... then ...

Kiana Do not let your guard down

I must clean up quickly and head for the "tower"

How strong he is ... only with a blow he defeated the beast

That is a relic of the relics that decompose everything "Black border white flower"

Good job, Theresa-chan

I'm sorry for stealing your prey.

Strong as always

As expected the strongest veteran of the squad Cecília

Giggle… It's a lot of compliments Theresa Chan…

I'll stay shy

Oh yeah… the pretty girl next to you is Kiana?

Ce… Cecília….

Mom…

For more infomation >> 【Honkai Impact 3rd】 Story Chapter 5 JP PART.3 // 0 Hit Taken 【Sub ENG/PT】 - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Rebel Creamery - Chocolate Review | 6g of Net Carbs per PINT! - Duration: 5:53.

Yes, we are quite aware of your rebel friends. That is a terrible Tarkin. I'm

sorry. Rebel Creamery - Chocolate, starting now.

Hey guys! Welcome to A.D. Keto. My name is Aaron. This is the channel where you

can watch a weird dad work his way through the ketogenic diet. I do some key

to eating vlogs, I do some keto product reviews, I do some keto giveaways. If this

is your first time here, please consider subscribing, and if you do, make sure

you're on Notification Squad by clicking the bell. With a rebel yell, she cried

more.. I think those are the words. "She cried more more MORE."

I think that's it. Any Billy Idol fans out there? Please let me know. I forget. I

had a cassette tape of Vital Idol. I wore that thing out, I'm not ashamed to say it.

I kinda am ashamed. At any rate, this is Rebel Ceamery's Chocolate flavor.

I reviewed Vanilla -- right up there -- last week. You can check that out for some

information about the company. But I'm gonna get right into the review of

Chocolate this week. If you've been here before, you know that I break my reviews

down into four parts: The texture - this is 20 to 23 minutes out of the freezer. Last

time I did a review of Rebel, I left it out WAY too long, upwards of... you know, 40

minutes. I tried to remedy things by sticking it back in the freezer for a

little bit, but it was a little gooey. This should be optimal. Then the next

part of the review is the taste. Do I like it? You know I like me some

chocolate, so we'll see how this does in the taste department. Then I talk about

the carbs. Again, Rebel doing things up right in the carb department. And the

final part of the review is the ingredients, where I just talk about what

is in this thing. So let's get into it.

Look. That is what I'm talking about. So that's about the perfect amount of time,

guys. 25 minutes. It looks to be super- ready to go. Yeah.

Yep, that is chocolate.

It's pretty milky. The chocolate is milky chocolate, which I like. I would love a

little bit darker chocolate in one of these guys, I think. You know? Kind of... the

taste is about what you'd expect from like... a milk chocolate, not super-

overpowering, not crazy strong, not so light that you don't kind of register it.

It's very smooth milk chocolate. Yeah, I like it! Oh yeah, I do like that. All right.

Here is the carb situation. I'll just read you all of the nutrition information.

The serving size is 1/2 of a cup, so 4 servings per container. Sara has

informed me that if I emerge from the basement with fewer than two servings,

she's basically go to file papers. 150 calories, 120 of those from fat. So again,

high calories. 600 calories in this pint. 14 grams of fat, 9 saturated fat, 60

milligrams cholesterol, 20 milligrams sodium, 2 grams of protein. 11 grams of

carbs, 13 dietary fiber... I'm sorry. 13. THREE dietary fiber, 7 sugar alcohols. So that's

a little north of 1. I think they round up their information here, so this is

looking like one point something net carbs per serving. Just like it says on

the front of the package, 6 grams of net carbs per pint. How can you go wrong?

Let's read the ingredients, here. Where are the ingredients? Oh. Again, very few

ingredients. I almost missed them. Ingredients: cream, water, erythritol,

chicory root fiber, dutched cocoa, egg yolks, milk protein isolate, vegetable glycerin,

Peruvian carob gum, guar gum, and monk fruit. Clean as a whistle. Yes. Chocolate.

And yes, I'm going to remove the lid one more time, and have another scoop.

Yeah, come at me people. I don't care.

I'm trying to... it's got sort of a...

The color and the taste remind me of a Three Musketeers Bar, almost. I don't know

why that popped into my head, but that's kind of what did pop into my head. It's

really good, you guys, and definitely support these guys. I said it last week

in the vanilla review -- print out that product request form and bring it to

your local store. Hand it over to the people behind the customer service desk,

and get this stuff in stores. It's amazing, and perfect for keto. That's it!

I mean, chocolate is chocolate. I feel like I've gotten through the very basic

flavors, vanilla and chocolate. Both winners! Stick around. Next week I'm going

to be hitting Mint Chip, I think. So that'll be next week. I hope you have a

fantastic day, guys. I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> Rebel Creamery - Chocolate Review | 6g of Net Carbs per PINT! - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Russia is giving the West plenty to worry about - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Russia is giving the West plenty to worry about - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw Doodle a Woman With Horses - Narrated - Duration: 4:17.

Hello my friends and welcome to another Tuesday of tutorial!

I am Leonardo Pereznieto and today we will freely doodle a girl

with her three horses.

Let's have a lot of fun!

We begin by doodling or scribbling toward the center of the figure

and from there we expand to build the masses and shapes as needed.

This technique reminds me a little bit of using clay and add

more and more to the figure.

Until we have it constructed.

And at that point if we want to, we add more detail.

But for now, we are really scribbling away [laughter].

Now the head and body of the horse.

The legs… let's also add the ears

and the leash, very good!

Now another horse over here,

and a third one.

I start with the shape of the head, then the body,

and down to the legs.

I'm using a Tutto3 mechanical pencil on fine grain paper.

The list of materials is in the information below the video.

Let's continue building the body and the head will be a little bit bigger

like so,

with the ears and the eyes,

the part of the body on this side, and down to the other front leg

and to the back legs and the tail.

Try to keep your pencil on the paper as much time as possible

for this exercise.

What I mean is not too lift it too often, but rather to keep

it flowing from one place to another, on the paper.

Let's begin giving more detail to the ears and over here

the shape of the face.

Actually, I erased the top of the head of the horse, to redraw it a little bit better.

The leashes, and a…. she will be wearing a hat.

A nice hat!

Very good!

Let's darken some shadows here.

And with an eraser, I will clean up a little bit.

Now let's draw some of the features of the face.

First the sides of the face, actually.

The chin and the jaw,

and then the hair, being pushed to one side with the wind, a middle line as a reference,

and a guideline for the height of the eyes,

and then we can draw the features in.

The eyes, the nose and the mouth.

I will refine them in a moment.

Now we need more contrast,

so I will darken some of the areas

like the once catching shadow, the bottom of the hat,

and other ones that I want them to be dark, like her dress.

Since we will do a black dress.

I find so nice to draw scribbling it is so free and relaxing!

You can go anywhere and it is ok [laughter].

The horse on the right, I want it to be black, while the other two, will be much lighter.

So, let's darken him.

Very good!

And slightly refine the shapes of the others.

We draw the shadows, which immediately make the whole drawing

look a lot better.

They are long shadows, like from the sunset.

Very good!

¡Excelente!

We give it the last touches and its ready!

If you enjoyed it please give it a LIKE! share it to your friends

and subscribe to Fine Art-Tips.

And I will see you on Tuesday ;)

Subtitled by Grethel Trejo

For more infomation >> How to Draw Doodle a Woman With Horses - Narrated - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Alexis Johnson, Designer - Duration: 1:27.

Hi, my name is Alexis Johnson and I'm a digital and watercolor artist and that means that I take my sketches

turn them into watercolors and then bring them into the computer and digitally enhance them

After moving to Wheaton, I decided I needed to do something to pursue my creative passions.

So I opened up a flower shop where I was able to design every day.

I like to create art that makes people smile.

A lot of my artwork is geared more towards child rooms, nurseries, things like that.

I love to create patterns to be used on gift bags,

napkins, gift wrap, other party supplies.

My ultimate goal is to become

licensed through

different companies that produce the products that you see in stores today. For example, on the cover of

journals, wrapping paper,

canvas art, different things like that.

That is really my ultimate goal to be able to share my artwork with the mass market and

be able to find my products in stores.

You can find out more about me and my artwork at

www.alexisajohnson.com. You can also find me on Facebook as well as Instagram.

For more infomation >> Alexis Johnson, Designer - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

RAPVS5 | KOBA LAD VS RK, Qui es le meilleur ? (à vous de juger) - Duration: 6:01.

Hi everyone it's NGZ

For more infomation >> RAPVS5 | KOBA LAD VS RK, Qui es le meilleur ? (à vous de juger) - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Carla Bruni et Nicolas Sarkozy, les vacances continuent en Turquie, leur paradis - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Carla Bruni et Nicolas Sarkozy, les vacances continuent en Turquie, leur paradis - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool beat Manchester United to Virgil van Dijk – report - Duration: 2:16.

Liverpool reportedly beat Manchester United to sign Virgil van Dijk from S'ton in January as Jose Mourinho made a late move to sign the Dutchman

Over the last 30 Premier League games, Liverpool have had the best defence, keeping 15 clean sheets and only conceding 22 times

This newfound stability at the back is a large part of why the Reds are being tipped to challenge Manchester City this season

Signing van Dijk in January for £75million (€83m), despite losing Philippe Coutinho for £142million, has seen composure and confidence rise at the back and Crystal Palace saw last night how hard it is to score against Liverpool these days

While it was common knowledge that Antonio Conte and Pep Guardiola missed out on van Dijk after Jürgen Klopp convinced him to join him, it has only just emerged that Jose Mourinho was also making moves to sign the Dutchman

Dominic King of the Daily Mail reports that on the day Liverpool had van Dijk round for his medical, Jose Mourinho's Manchester United "did actually throw their hat into the ring and made an enquiry

King writes: "They wanted to know the terms of his deal last December but, as is typical of that club now, the question was asked on the day Van Dijk was undergoing his medical at Anfield

By then it was too far late. United's loss is most definitely Liverpool's gain.Liverpool made it to the Champions League final with van Dijk at the back and it makes him signing for the Reds feel even sweeter when you consider it was in spite of interest from Mourinho and United

For more infomation >> Liverpool beat Manchester United to Virgil van Dijk – report - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

[مترجم] كواليس تصوير غلاف البوم 'LY: ANSWER'[شغل ترجمة الـ CC] - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> [مترجم] كواليس تصوير غلاف البوم 'LY: ANSWER'[شغل ترجمة الـ CC] - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Pourquoi Brigitte Macron accorde ses tenues à celles de son mari Emmanuel - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Pourquoi Brigitte Macron accorde ses tenues à celles de son mari Emmanuel - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Q/R #7 - quelle condition physique faut-il avoir pour s'inscrire ? - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Q/R #7 - quelle condition physique faut-il avoir pour s'inscrire ? - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Fight fans face splashing out £120 to watch boxing blockbusters featuring Fury, Joshua and Golovkin - Duration: 4:41.

Fight fans face splashing out £120 to watch boxing blockbusters featuring Fury, Joshua and Golovkin

Fans will need deep pockets to keep up with the boom in British boxing this autumn and winter.

With Tyson Fury's world heavyweight title fight against Deontay Wilder agreed for November, at least six pay-per-view blockbusters are in the pipeline.

To see the lot will cost £120 — an average of £20 each.

With the possibility that more big fights will be added to the schedule before Christmas, viewers will have to make choices to fit their budgets.

That spells war between the TV giants with Sky's domination being challenged by BT, while ITV snipe from the wings.

The biggest ratings battle will be between Wilder v Fury, and Anthony Joshua v Alexander Povetkin.

Deciding which broadcasts to pass up will not be easy, since most of these spectaculars will seem unmissable.

Like the first big one.

Gennady Golovkin and Canelo Alvarez open the bidding on BT in their bitter and controversial middleweight championship rematch in Las Vegas on September 15.

Sky hit back a week later with Joshua defending his collection of world heavyweight titles against Povetkin at Wembley Stadium.

Six days after that ITV enter the fray with George Groves putting his world super-middleweight title on the line in the final of the World Super Series tournament against Callum Smith, on a Friday night in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Come November, probably the 17th in Las Vegas, Wilder and Fury collide in a war of the heavyweight worlds.

That is on BT, who will also screen December's potential fight of the year between hugely popular UK featherweights Carl Frampton and reigning IBF world champion Josh Warrington.

Further inroads into the household budget will come assuming Amir Khan beats journeyman Samuel Vargas in Birmingham on September 8, as he should.

Promoter Eddie Hearn and Sky are looking to put Khan on pay-per-view in December in either a world welterweight title challenge to Manny Pacquiao or the long-awaited Battle of Britain against Kell Brook.

There is always some resentment among the boxing public when pay-per-view charges are added to cable network subscription fees.

Fury's promoter Frank Warren understands that but explains: 'We would not be able to make these big fights happen and reward the boxers properly if it wasn't for per-per-view.

'For example it is BT here and Showtime in America who are making it possible for us to bring Tyson and Deontay together in what is currently the biggest fight out there.

It appears that the pay-per-view potential for this fight persuaded both Wilder, as the WBC world title holder, and Fury, the lineal champion, to agree the straight 50-50 split which the American was unable to secure for a unification fight with Joshua.

As the Americans say, you pays your money and you takes your choice. .

For more infomation >> Fight fans face splashing out £120 to watch boxing blockbusters featuring Fury, Joshua and Golovkin - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Japonisme 3 : la peinture - Duration: 6:39.

For more infomation >> Japonisme 3 : la peinture - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Jak vyměnit tlumic perovani na VW TRANSPORTER T4 70XA Van [NÁVOD AUTODOC] - Duration: 5:54.

Remove the front wheels.

Use a drive socket No.21 and a combination spanner No.21. Unscrew the nut and remove the shock absorber lower mounting bolt.

Use a drive socket No.18. Unscrew the top fastening of the shock strut.

Use a drive socket No.17. Unscrew the lock nut from the shock absorber support.

Before installing new shock absorbers it is strongly recommended to pump them over for 3-5 times manually.

Screw the lock nut from the shock absorber upper support.

Place the shock absorber in the wheel arch and fasten it. Use a drive socket No.18.

Tighten the lower fastening of the shock absorber. Use a drive socket No.21 and a combination spanner No.21.

Install the wheel.

For more infomation >> Jak vyměnit tlumic perovani na VW TRANSPORTER T4 70XA Van [NÁVOD AUTODOC] - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

La créatrice de MeToo s'exprime après l'accusation d'agression sexuelle visant Asia Argento - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> La créatrice de MeToo s'exprime après l'accusation d'agression sexuelle visant Asia Argento - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Microsoft pomáhá v OZP Akademii - Duration: 2:47.

The OZP Academy is a nonprofit organization established in 2014.

We are not an ordinary nonprofit organization, though.

We're a little different.

Mainly in that 100 % of our employees are people with disabilities.

Under certain conditions, we are educating people with disabilities free of charge.

So in education, we are open to people with disabilities.

We also educate the public on how to communicate with people with disabilities.

People often ask us how we can even operate when we have disabled people everywhere,

on every position, even on the managing board.

And it's all run by a director who cannot see. That's a complete disaster.

And at first glance it may seem like we're managing this organization blindly.

Which we really are not!

But to run the organization properly we need technologies.

Technologies that are accessible to people with vision impairments,

which is still not commonplace today.

So we started to search for a system.

There is quite a lot of them on the market,

but oddly enough none of them met the criteria of accessibility

for the visually impaired.

So we realized that we had to go our own way

and to develop something on our own.

We chose Microsoft because of its availability.

Thanks to TechSoup, Microsoft technologies are accessible to us.

The great advantage of developing our own system

is that we could create the user interface according to our liking.

You can see it clearly at first glance when you look for example at the calendar.

Use of contrasting colors, black and white, linear navigation

which is then easier to navigate for the visually impaired.

I would definitely tell everyone not to be afraid of trying out new things.

At first glance it looks scary.

It seems there are no such technologies and nothing can help you.

But it's worth it to go for it and find someone

who understands not only technologies

but in this case also accessibility and the needs of people with disabilities.

And then it can become this awesome thing that really helps.

Microsoft helps those who help.

For more infomation >> Microsoft pomáhá v OZP Akademii - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Q/R #7 - quelle condition physique faut-il avoir pour s'inscrire ? - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Q/R #7 - quelle condition physique faut-il avoir pour s'inscrire ? - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 1 Serie 118i Executive Automaat|PDC voor+ achter|Cruise controll|Originele kilometers| - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> BMW 1 Serie 118i Executive Automaat|PDC voor+ achter|Cruise controll|Originele kilometers| - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Live in the D: The Photo Sensei in the D - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Live in the D: The Photo Sensei in the D - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Live in the D: Meet your best friends at the D.I.A. - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Live in the D: Meet your best friends at the D.I.A. - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Live in the D: Enjoy natural beauty kayaking on the Detroit River - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Live in the D: Enjoy natural beauty kayaking on the Detroit River - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Rio 1.2 EXECUTIVELINE 5-D - GARANTIE 2024 - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Kia Rio 1.2 EXECUTIVELINE 5-D - GARANTIE 2024 - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Kia pro_cee'd 1.6 GT || First Edition || Nr 411 van de 500 || 204 pk || Achteruitrijcamera || Stuur - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Kia pro_cee'd 1.6 GT || First Edition || Nr 411 van de 500 || 204 pk || Achteruitrijcamera || Stuur - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw Doodle a Woman With Horses - Narrated - Duration: 4:17.

Hello my friends and welcome to another Tuesday of tutorial!

I am Leonardo Pereznieto and today we will freely doodle a girl

with her three horses.

Let's have a lot of fun!

We begin by doodling or scribbling toward the center of the figure

and from there we expand to build the masses and shapes as needed.

This technique reminds me a little bit of using clay and add

more and more to the figure.

Until we have it constructed.

And at that point if we want to, we add more detail.

But for now, we are really scribbling away [laughter].

Now the head and body of the horse.

The legs… let's also add the ears

and the leash, very good!

Now another horse over here,

and a third one.

I start with the shape of the head, then the body,

and down to the legs.

I'm using a Tutto3 mechanical pencil on fine grain paper.

The list of materials is in the information below the video.

Let's continue building the body and the head will be a little bit bigger

like so,

with the ears and the eyes,

the part of the body on this side, and down to the other front leg

and to the back legs and the tail.

Try to keep your pencil on the paper as much time as possible

for this exercise.

What I mean is not too lift it too often, but rather to keep

it flowing from one place to another, on the paper.

Let's begin giving more detail to the ears and over here

the shape of the face.

Actually, I erased the top of the head of the horse, to redraw it a little bit better.

The leashes, and a…. she will be wearing a hat.

A nice hat!

Very good!

Let's darken some shadows here.

And with an eraser, I will clean up a little bit.

Now let's draw some of the features of the face.

First the sides of the face, actually.

The chin and the jaw,

and then the hair, being pushed to one side with the wind, a middle line as a reference,

and a guideline for the height of the eyes,

and then we can draw the features in.

The eyes, the nose and the mouth.

I will refine them in a moment.

Now we need more contrast,

so I will darken some of the areas

like the once catching shadow, the bottom of the hat,

and other ones that I want them to be dark, like her dress.

Since we will do a black dress.

I find so nice to draw scribbling it is so free and relaxing!

You can go anywhere and it is ok [laughter].

The horse on the right, I want it to be black, while the other two, will be much lighter.

So, let's darken him.

Very good!

And slightly refine the shapes of the others.

We draw the shadows, which immediately make the whole drawing

look a lot better.

They are long shadows, like from the sunset.

Very good!

¡Excelente!

We give it the last touches and its ready!

If you enjoyed it please give it a LIKE! share it to your friends

and subscribe to Fine Art-Tips.

And I will see you on Tuesday ;)

Subtitled by Grethel Trejo

For more infomation >> How to Draw Doodle a Woman With Horses - Narrated - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Battlefield 5 - Official 'The Company' Trailer - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Battlefield 5 - Official 'The Company' Trailer - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

How To: Wash Your Bike - Duration: 3:23.

You only make me a little nervous.

I didn't put deodorant on today, you don't want to be too close.

Today we're going to talk about some best practices to wash a bike.

To clean your bike well, you'll need two buckets of warm water (one for your bike, and one for your drivetrain).

You'll also need a hard bristled brush, a soft bristled brush, a cone brush,

degreaser, bike wash, a clean, dry towel, and some chain lube.

A chain cleaning tool and a chain keeper can also be helpful, but aren't necessary.

For best results, place your bike in a bike stand, remove both wheels, and install a chain keeper.

If you do not have a stand, you can lean the bike against a wall with the wheels still on.

Next, we'll soak drivetrain, frame, and wheels with a pre-wash of cleaning solution.

Thoroughly spray the drivetrain with degreaser, carefully avoiding spraying directly into any bearings.

We use the Trek factory recommended Bontrager Degreaser, but any bike specific degreaser will work.

Whatever you use, be sure to use degreaser designed for bikes.

General degreasers have ingredients that can weaken or damage your chain.

Then, spray the frame, wheels and tires with a bike wash like Trek's factory recommended Bontrager Bike Wash.

Or, you can use a solution of water and dish detergent.

Again, avoid direct spraying into any bearings.

While the bike is soaking, fill two buckets with a few ounces of Bontrager degreaser

and enough warm water to submerge your brushes.

We'll start with the messiest part of the bike, the drivetrain.

Use the drivetrain bucket and a hard-bristled brush to clean the entire drivetrain.

A chain cleaning device filled with Bontrager Degreaser will make this job a little easier and a lot less messy.

Check out our YouTube channel for more detailed steps for cleaning and lubing your bike chain.

Next, we'll wash the frame and fork from the top of the bike down.

Use a soft-bristled brush with the clean bucket of degreaser solution.

Clean the tires with a hard-bristled brush and the wheels with a soft-bristled brush.

Use a cone brush for the hubs.

When cleaning wheels, avoid contacting the brake system to avoid any chance of contamination.

Once the entire bike is clean, rinse the entire bike with a light shower spray.

Lastly, wipe down the frame with a clean soft towel until dry, and add lube to the chain.

Your bike is now clean, and after a pre-ride check, you're ready to roll!

If you want to go the extra mile, polishing your bike will keep it cleaner longer and give it a bit of extra shine.

We recommend using Bontrager Bike Polish.

The easiest way to apply the Bike Polish is to spray it directly onto a microfiber towel and wipe it on the frame.

As with any polish, make sure it never contacts your wheels, tires, or any part of the braking system.

For more information about bike maintenance and to find the tools you need to wash your bike,

check out trekbikes.com or visit your local Trek retailer.

For more infomation >> How To: Wash Your Bike - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

La créatrice de MeToo s'exprime après l'accusation d'agression sexuelle visant Asia Argento - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> La créatrice de MeToo s'exprime après l'accusation d'agression sexuelle visant Asia Argento - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

The wire rack ! - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> The wire rack ! - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Rebel Creamery - Chocolate Review | 6g of Net Carbs per PINT! - Duration: 5:53.

Yes, we are quite aware of your rebel friends. That is a terrible Tarkin. I'm

sorry. Rebel Creamery - Chocolate, starting now.

Hey guys! Welcome to A.D. Keto. My name is Aaron. This is the channel where you

can watch a weird dad work his way through the ketogenic diet. I do some key

to eating vlogs, I do some keto product reviews, I do some keto giveaways. If this

is your first time here, please consider subscribing, and if you do, make sure

you're on Notification Squad by clicking the bell. With a rebel yell, she cried

more.. I think those are the words. "She cried more more MORE."

I think that's it. Any Billy Idol fans out there? Please let me know. I forget. I

had a cassette tape of Vital Idol. I wore that thing out, I'm not ashamed to say it.

I kinda am ashamed. At any rate, this is Rebel Ceamery's Chocolate flavor.

I reviewed Vanilla -- right up there -- last week. You can check that out for some

information about the company. But I'm gonna get right into the review of

Chocolate this week. If you've been here before, you know that I break my reviews

down into four parts: The texture - this is 20 to 23 minutes out of the freezer. Last

time I did a review of Rebel, I left it out WAY too long, upwards of... you know, 40

minutes. I tried to remedy things by sticking it back in the freezer for a

little bit, but it was a little gooey. This should be optimal. Then the next

part of the review is the taste. Do I like it? You know I like me some

chocolate, so we'll see how this does in the taste department. Then I talk about

the carbs. Again, Rebel doing things up right in the carb department. And the

final part of the review is the ingredients, where I just talk about what

is in this thing. So let's get into it.

Look. That is what I'm talking about. So that's about the perfect amount of time,

guys. 25 minutes. It looks to be super- ready to go. Yeah.

Yep, that is chocolate.

It's pretty milky. The chocolate is milky chocolate, which I like. I would love a

little bit darker chocolate in one of these guys, I think. You know? Kind of... the

taste is about what you'd expect from like... a milk chocolate, not super-

overpowering, not crazy strong, not so light that you don't kind of register it.

It's very smooth milk chocolate. Yeah, I like it! Oh yeah, I do like that. All right.

Here is the carb situation. I'll just read you all of the nutrition information.

The serving size is 1/2 of a cup, so 4 servings per container. Sara has

informed me that if I emerge from the basement with fewer than two servings,

she's basically go to file papers. 150 calories, 120 of those from fat. So again,

high calories. 600 calories in this pint. 14 grams of fat, 9 saturated fat, 60

milligrams cholesterol, 20 milligrams sodium, 2 grams of protein. 11 grams of

carbs, 13 dietary fiber... I'm sorry. 13. THREE dietary fiber, 7 sugar alcohols. So that's

a little north of 1. I think they round up their information here, so this is

looking like one point something net carbs per serving. Just like it says on

the front of the package, 6 grams of net carbs per pint. How can you go wrong?

Let's read the ingredients, here. Where are the ingredients? Oh. Again, very few

ingredients. I almost missed them. Ingredients: cream, water, erythritol,

chicory root fiber, dutched cocoa, egg yolks, milk protein isolate, vegetable glycerin,

Peruvian carob gum, guar gum, and monk fruit. Clean as a whistle. Yes. Chocolate.

And yes, I'm going to remove the lid one more time, and have another scoop.

Yeah, come at me people. I don't care.

I'm trying to... it's got sort of a...

The color and the taste remind me of a Three Musketeers Bar, almost. I don't know

why that popped into my head, but that's kind of what did pop into my head. It's

really good, you guys, and definitely support these guys. I said it last week

in the vanilla review -- print out that product request form and bring it to

your local store. Hand it over to the people behind the customer service desk,

and get this stuff in stores. It's amazing, and perfect for keto. That's it!

I mean, chocolate is chocolate. I feel like I've gotten through the very basic

flavors, vanilla and chocolate. Both winners! Stick around. Next week I'm going

to be hitting Mint Chip, I think. So that'll be next week. I hope you have a

fantastic day, guys. I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> Rebel Creamery - Chocolate Review | 6g of Net Carbs per PINT! - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

The Good Life - International Cooperating Ministries, Music by Alan Curtis Tripp - Duration: 58:31.

For more infomation >> The Good Life - International Cooperating Ministries, Music by Alan Curtis Tripp - Duration: 58:31.

-------------------------------------------

How to Build an Audience (Even if You're a Nobody) - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> How to Build an Audience (Even if You're a Nobody) - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Une réplique culte de : Shaun of the Dead | TYPORAMA | ARTE Cinema - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Une réplique culte de : Shaun of the Dead | TYPORAMA | ARTE Cinema - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Farrah Abraham Says Drita D'Avanzo is Banned from Attending Boxing Match - Duration: 2:24.

Farrah ask you how are you doing cuz right now you have a big boxing match

coming up how are you feeling for this boxing match um I feel great it's given

me a lot of energy and I feel better as a person a lot of good personal

development so all positive and it's very anti-bullying so I'm excited to

meet Hoopes tomorrow at the press conference here in New York City it's

crazy how is the training going so the train you feel good you feel yourself

getting better or what yeah I stopped by the dog pound here in New York it was

epic amazing trainers and you know I'm only learning from men who have won

their own boxing matches so I'm pretty confident who do you want to come out to

the foot come out to the ring with you you know like a lot of these people only

male it runs for Justin Bieber is there some person you love to bring maybe

Selena Gomez I don't know Sophie I'll probably let Sofia pick cool

excuse me more I mean I would just always of course have my daughter walked

me out and made me some my other close friends so we will see who will be

walking us out of a lot of a lot of the celebrities will be attending they're

super excited yeah thanks for all the support and all the craziness out there

are you worried about hoops at all no I'm not worried no no we're well here's

the thing I know Drita D'Avanzo the mob white history yeah did she ever

stop talking about me and she's still sad she didn't get chosen she is a bully

that's what she can't attend you know I mean I'll actually make sure no bullies

do attends interesting yeah maybe security should know not to let her in

sorry not sorry who do you want to be the celebrity

referee um I think maybe Theresa from housewives out here in New Jersey I

think she's great she's been a lot of stuff I can't wait to see who

will be the referee and also the rain girls hello

I remember going to fight when I was younger and it was all about the rain

girls so maybe we need to see what celebs are up to I mean maybe the Bella

Twins yeah that'd be cool one doubt there

would be great yes

For more infomation >> Farrah Abraham Says Drita D'Avanzo is Banned from Attending Boxing Match - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Video Games You Didn't Realize Were Part Of A Series - Duration: 4:09.

It's a hard pill to swallow, but you can't just pick up the third entry in a video game

trilogy and expect to know what's going on.

That's like watching the series finale of Breaking Bad and thinking you'll figure out

the plot along the way!

That's why we love standalone titles - there's no lore to read up on and no back catalogue

of prequels to play before you can jump in.

Well, we're about to blow your mind.

It turns out some of the "standalone" games you've been playing have been entries, spin-offs,

and side-stories in big-name franchises all along, though not always the ones you'd expect!

Tomodachi Life

The Nintendo 3DS's Tomodachi Life wasn't exactly a system-seller.

That said, those who did play the bizarre Sims-like game were treated to a life-simulation

gem full of character customization, budding romances, and rap battles.

It's delightfully strange - and its sense of humor is very Japanese.

Unfortunately, that's the language you'll need to understand if you wanna play more

of the kooky titles in the Tomodachi franchise.

That's right - all the way back in 2009, Japan received an exclusive title on the Nintendo

DS called Tomodachi Collection.

That game set the stage for what Life would ultimately expand on by putting Miis at the

forefront of the experience, letting players complete jobs and purchase items to level

up and progress in the game.

Rune Factory

The Rune Factory series first arrived on the Nintendo DS back in 2006.

Since then, the part-farming sim, part-dungeon crawler has seen five sequels and off-shoot

titles released across a number of different platforms.

If you ignore the whole "slaughtering monsters" part for a sec, that whole farming thing sounds

sorta like another game series you might've played: Harvest Moon.

Welp, that's because Rune Factory is a Harvest Moon spin-off series.

In fact, Harvest Moon franchise producer Yoshifumi Hashimoto has straight-up described Rune Factory

as "Harvest Moon where you wield a sword."

And, in terms of game mechanics, that's a pretty apt description.

Time in Rune Factory passes just like it does in Harvest Moon: one second in the real world

equals one minute in the game.

And farm equipment can be upgraded in Rune Factory, just as it can in the series it spun

off from.

Hyrule Warriors

At first glance, Hyrule Warriors seems like the type of game you'd expect from Nintendo.

It features Link, along with a whole bunch of other characters from the Legend of Zelda

universe, swinging weapons around on an open battlefield against hordes of Hyrule's most

notorious bad guys.

The Zelda games are already known for their action combat, so this game isn't a huge departure

from what the series already offers.

But that's only half right.

In reality, Hyrule Warriors belongs to an entirely different franchise that longtime

gamers already know all about.

Hyrule Warriors was developed by Koei Tecmo, the same brains behind the long-running Dynasty

Warriors games.

In fact, the Japanese developers boast a whole slew of sprawling hack and slash titles that

borrow worlds - and characters - from other franchises.

So, while Hyrule Warriors features a cast of familiar heroes and locales, it's as much

a part of the Dynasty Warriors series as it is the Legend of Zelda universe.

Ghosts 'n Goblins

If you had the Nintendo Entertainment System - or knew someone with an NES growing up - there's

a good chance you played Ghosts 'n Goblins.

It was a must-have - the Dark Souls of its time.

But you younger gamers may be smugly asking: "if Ghosts 'n Goblins was great, why didn't

it have any sequels?"

Well, it did have sequels.

They just weren't called Ghosts 'n Goblins.

"Duhh."

Ghosts 'n Goblins was actually the opening act in a pretty lengthy series of games.

After Ghosts 'n Goblins was released in 1985, a sequel called Ghouls 'n Ghosts skipped the

NES entirely, releasing on other platforms in '88.

The franchise made a welcome return to Nintendo in 1991 when Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts hit the

SNES console.

"OK, kid.

This is where it gets complicated."

Four more games dropped in the mainline series between 1999 and 2010.

A spin-off series called Gargoyle's Quest had three entries on its own from 1990 to

1994.

And yet another spin-off series called Maximo lived exclusively on the PlayStation 2 between

2001 and 2003.

For more infomation >> Video Games You Didn't Realize Were Part Of A Series - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Recette naturelle qui fonctionne vraiment pour vous débarrasser de la pilosité faciale - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Recette naturelle qui fonctionne vraiment pour vous débarrasser de la pilosité faciale - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

TODOIST NEW LOOK PREDICTIONS... 🚀 - Duration: 9:44.

Hello, welcome at Keep Productive YouTube channel. It is Francesco here and welcome back to another video. So guys in today's video

We'll be discussing the Adobe article that todoist

And adobe put together about their brand new redesign

Now the article was put together by Mark Schenker on the Adobe team and the idea of the article is to Q&A

Anna Ferriera from the Doist team now to just give you a bit of background on

Doist. Doist is a company that is 11 years old now

They are the creators of two Doist and twist now todoist

We will be speaking about today mainly because they have an upcoming redesign

So their last major redesign was in September 2015

And I remember it quite well because I was quite excited the redesign included a new brand

Logo as well as a new web application and color schemes with iOS and Android apps to follow now

It's been some time since that redesign. And of course to do is to have announced that they will be

Producing a new redesign by the end of the year

so in today's video I wanted to dive into some of the things they've stated in this Adobe article as well as giving you my

Personal opinions of what I think the new todoist redesign will look like so over the last year

What have we seen with the todoist updates? We haven't seen a great deal

We've mainly seen core experience updates the traduce team have really been focusing

Maybe the last one to two years on making sure the experience is stable versus

design focused we've seen applications like cultured code and even ticktick try and take over todoist in the design element of their

experience and this is mainly due to to do is focus on

Keeping the experience strong and core for those using it

So inside of the article Anna actually gets us a host of different questions

And I've picked out a few quotes that sort of draw my attention. So she says this year we're doing design

Exploration to give to do it's a totally fresh and updated look, but the redesign will go much deeper than that

We're rethinking some of to do his core foundations with pretty much everything on the table

So there's quite an interesting statement. Now, it does give cadence to the faculty duyst will be sort of re-exploring

how to do is structured which I quite like I think a company of its age and its signs really do need to think

About how they can leap from some of the more open experiences out there

The next mention on the states is it's one of those situations where to update the UX

We have to do a major changes to the back end. It's all in connect interconnected. And it's it's a huge undertaking

now, of course as we mentioned the last year has been a lot of that focus of improving the backend improving the core experiences before

The users get a full redesign now that she also states that they're making our applications

Simpler and faster to use which is something that I've highlighted over the last couple of months

Maybe it's because I'm using my iPhone 6 plus but I believe the iOS and Android app seems to be a little slower

Less gesture based on the likes of things 3 she states this redesign also includes a highly

controversial change in the menu from tabs to collapsible navigation

She mentions the collapsing the menus for less visual clutter and better focus

she also mentioned that with that in mind we're

Redesigning our empty screens not just to make the app more delightful to use but also provide helpful

Contextual tips too that lead them to the next step in getting more organized and in control of their tasks

She states during the first few months of the todoist Foundation's were also contacted our most active

Users and both premium and free scheduling interviews and sending out survey

they also stated this approach fits our six-week work cycles and makes it easier to get early feedback on changes and iterate or

Even consider their value altogether. So I think this was over a really good interview by Anna from the Duras team

It's definitely worth checking out. I've included a link in description now

I wanted to give you my opinions and thoughts on what I think the redesign will look like so first off I do

Todoist does need a facelift in their experience expense has gotten a little bit static and I probably would have given them until March

2019 until I would have start complaining as a sort of cutoff point because I believe they do need live refresh

It's been three years since they've done a big sort of redesign. So when do I think this experience will be released?

I believe it will be out in the late September and October time

I'm sort of erring on that side, but they could push it out all the way till the end of December

It's only up to how their development team are working on it. So when they mentioned core foundations, I do believe they will try to

resurface

How they how you used to do it

my sort of focus I think will be mainly on to do is

providing a Kanban experience like they've done in their windows boards app or

A card experience allowed me to have a bit more of a card base to-do list experience. I do think as well

They'll be introducing less static windows

for example

I notice a comment window

Does feel a little bit static and I feel like they're gonna add some additions to that to make it a bit more

Like the likes of tactics comment window being a bit more interactive

Now the statement about the menu bars and navigation. I do think they're going to make this more like thing Surrey or notion

I'm you just swipe away your experience giving you this clutter free strict focus

experience giving you simplicity over complexity

I also believe on that you will be able to modify your menu in more of an interactive style

So for example, let's say you want to hide your inbox or even you don't necessarily want your today tab there

Maybe they'll be able to shut all that off

I do think they'll introduce two new apps during this time the ios and android

Applications that are more gesture focused card based that's a take on the lengths of things free in this experience

I do think this will be a leapfrog of

Things free in its design and and I think that with its to do a stability

I think that will make it a huge winner now do I think there's gonna be a new logo or brand?

I don't think so. I think then there todoist logo worked really really well

I mean three is I guess is a good period of time but maybe they will change it

But I really don't think they need to so I wanted to shout to a few mentions of people discussing this already back in

Unbelievables mate. I'm Jackson Hayes on his medium posted an article about why he wants a new to do this redesign

That was quite a while ago and I believe it's more relevant than ever right now

But it's great there to do stuff announces a lot of companies

Just keep quiet and a lot of people will just move from to do is just because they haven't seen a redesign

now the likes of Kevin are a griller a really poor address for their

Pronunciation on dribble back in July posted this awesome redesign and I think it's a great

Example of what I think the cards would look like inside of todoist. Of course, I think that

It might not be this sort of blocky

Because to do is to is more of a list experience and if you have a long list

This might be a bit daunting to look at

But it's definitely worth taking a look at it because I think that's how they're gonna approach it

Now if you want to see some reactions to the new to this redesign

There is a reddit

Reddit thread below which you can go and dive into are you'll be jumping into the comments down giving my sort of opinion as well

As posting this video too. So just a round off

I do think todoist is launching this at the perfect time, of course the lights if like Evernote

Obviously, they haven't redesigned fully in like five or six years

Obviously they've had mine across platform redesigns but nothing of this scale like to do this dance from a fully redesigned perspective

And that's really made them suffer

So I think this is the optimum time as I said if it came to March 2019, and there wasn't one there

I probably would say okay. It's a bit too static

No, do remember that to do is to be focusing on that other team communication called called twist a lot

So there's been one of their main focuses is they've been getting started

so they've probably divided a lot of their attention and time into it so do bear that in mind and do remember

That that's going to be a huge play in the future

So make sure to check out with so I as I said

I think that it's important and for users not to necessarily rely on redesigns

but I definitely think this is coming and the perfect time for to do it and

Hopefully you enjoyed my review on the nude to do this redesign that's coming very soon

let me know in the comments what you guys think it'd be great to hear your own opinion of

How you think the new look will come you can even clued links to?

Maybe designs that you've seen or if you're a design and mock-up something

But it'd be really great to hear some of your opinions. Anyway guys a huge

Thank you for stopping by today

If you are not subscribed hit subscribed

Do hit that like button as well if you enjoyed this video because it helps it to be more shared around the whole YouTube network

Anyway guys a huge. Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you guys in a future video Cheers

For more infomation >> TODOIST NEW LOOK PREDICTIONS... 🚀 - Duration: 9:44.

-------------------------------------------

ASR 10 vs. Ableton Simpler – Can You Hear The Difference? - Duration: 4:31.

What is going on! It is so easy to romanticize a (vintage) sampler and the way it

sounds and use that as justification for buying one when your DAW maybe just

perfectly fine and more efficient for you in your everyday production routine.

In this video we are going to do an A/B test between identical audio from

Ableton Live and the Ensoniq ASR 10 and in doing so we may be able to help in

your decision making process before you invest in a hardware sampler; but first

I'd like to invite you to like share and subscribe to our sampler channel and

with that let's get to it. Alright so ground rules for this test

what I've done is sent both the audio from the ensoniq ASR 10 and Ableton Live

to a separate recorder my concern was that sending the audio from the ASR 10

back into my computer to record would introduce another and a LOF to digital

converter and that being my sound card so to avoid all that they've been both

sent independently to an external recorder in any coloring that does exist

would be present in both therefore leveling out the playing field as much

as possible so what I've done is I've taken various samples and will a be them

starting with Ableton and then following up with the ASR tab alright so let's

start out with our first samples alright so we'll move on to a second percussion

sound third is a synth tone.

All right pretty interesting but maybe not enough to really tell if there's any

differences between the two so let's step things up a bit and have a longer

piece of audio so that we can really see over time what the differences may be

between these two sources of audio so we'll just use a drum and what we'll do

is we'll play both at regular speed and then we'll slow it down by an octave all

right here we go.

So I'm very interested to hear your thoughts on this for many reasons but

overall buying a sampler for its sound is a very very personal decision and

it's best to be completely informed before you do so if you're buying for

the actual sampler and its capabilities on a whole that's a great reason but a

lot of the times I can't tell you how many emails I've gotten with people that

have bought sampler strictly because they thought they were going to get an

incredible sonic experience and it's a little bit different than expected and

overall unless you heard a sampler and are really impressed by it sonic

capabilities then by all means go ahead and make that decision but to go off

word of mouth or just nostalgia or whatever it may be there's an even

chance that you may be impressed or not impressed

so in the comments below let me know what you thought of this entire test if

there's anything that you heard or any difference between the two or anything

along those lines anyway thank you for watching if you liked and learned

something today subscribe to us here on YouTube I will

catch you on the next one in the meantime - take care of yourself peace

For more infomation >> ASR 10 vs. Ableton Simpler – Can You Hear The Difference? - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

RAPVS5 | KOBA LAD VS RK, Qui es le meilleur ? (à vous de juger) - Duration: 6:01.

Hi everyone it's NGZ

For more infomation >> RAPVS5 | KOBA LAD VS RK, Qui es le meilleur ? (à vous de juger) - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Christine Lampard mortified as Madonna's pal drops F-bomb - Duration: 3:40.

Christine Lampard mortified as Madonna's pal drops F-bomb

Christine Lampard, standing in for Lorraine Kelly, welcomed dancer Carlton Wilborn on to chat about Madonna, who turns 60 today.

He had been one of her backing dancers on tour and he had a lot to share about his time with her.

Carlton told Christine: "We were in a dressing room for a tech run in full costume and makeup.

"I was over in her section and she was getting her makeup done.

They were halfway through and she took a moment to check her face in the mirror, midway through the makeup job.

Related Articles   Drake and Madonna to work together on new music   Madonna, 59, spills from top in sheer lace and suspenders   Loose Women's Linda Robson, 60, thrills in Madonna-inspired pointy bra.

"It was like, 'Holy f***!'" Carlton Wilborn "The flip of a transformation that she was able to do on a dime, from the person sitting on the chair having their face done to that icon, knowing every move is in place.

"For three or four seconds, she studied her face and I was like, 'Oh my God, that's the Madonna person.' "She became that in a minute.

She checked, sat back in her chair and they carried on doing it, it was like, 'Holy f***!' Sorry for the morning language."  .

She said: "I am just going to have to apologise for you Carlton.

"I know you're very excited for the birthday, but maybe not that excited.

I'm sorry if we affected anyone's breakfast." It seems it was playing on Christine's mind later too, as she apologised again after another guest.

Related Articles   Jake Shears teases collab with HUGE star - can you guess who?   Christine Lampard stuns in plunging peep-hole dress   Matt Richardson makes SHOCK erotic Harry Styles confession.

It looks like ITV are really in the celebrating mood, as Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford revealed they'd be talking about the Queen of Pop on This Morning too.

And yesterday, the ladies of Loose Women dressed up in iconic Madonna costumes a day ahead of her birthday.

Lorraine airs weekdays at 8.30am on ITV.

For more infomation >> Christine Lampard mortified as Madonna's pal drops F-bomb - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Lexus RX 450h 4WD F-Sport - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Lexus RX 450h 4WD F-Sport - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Priesterkinder - Wie die katholische Kirche sie verleugnet | STRG_F - Duration: 9:40.

For more infomation >> Priesterkinder - Wie die katholische Kirche sie verleugnet | STRG_F - Duration: 9:40.

-------------------------------------------

The Singing Traveler — Hold My Hand (mrcoolo) — Cover - Duration: 3:03.

Sunlight

A pretty boy walking by

Oceanside

Life is good

Whooooaaaa

Whooooaaaa

Fun times

Blue skies in my eyes

Time flies

As it should

Whooooaaaa

Whooooaaaa

Lay back

Let my music fill your ears

Let your worries disappear with me

Hey

Hang on

We're a box of lucky charms

We just got that magic spark you'll see

Hey

One day I could be your girl

Watching sunsets in the sand

But for now just hold my hand

Hey

We can walk among a crowded place

We can chase the stars and Milky Ways

But for now just hold my hand

Taking off

Light it up

Fireworks

Like my heart

Watch it burst

Whooooaaaa

Whooooaaaa

Pretend

Romeo

Juliet

You're a ten

Out of ten

Whooooaaaa

Whooooaaaa

Lay back

Let my music fill your ears

Let your worries disappear with me

Hey

Hang on

We're a box of lucky charms

We just got that magic spark you'll see

Hey

One day I could be your girl

Watching sunsets in the sand

But for now just hold my hand

Hey

We can walk among a crowded place

We can chase the stars and Milky Ways

But for now just hold my hand

Sunlight

A pretty boy walking by

Oceanside

Life is good

Whooooaaaa

Whooooaaaa

Hey

One day I could be your girl

Watching sunsets in the sand

But for now just hold my hand

Hey

We can walk among a crowded place

We can chase the stars and Milky Ways

But for now just hold my hand

Thanks for watching!

Like & Subscribe

For more infomation >> The Singing Traveler — Hold My Hand (mrcoolo) — Cover - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Ford F150 Volant Intake System Review - Duration: 3:25.

Hey everyone! Greg from CARiD.com and welcome back to the shop! And in today's

video I've got another go fast goodie for all Ford F-150 EcoBoost owners and

want to get your engine breathing a little bit better. This time it's from

the team over at Volant and this is their closed air box performance air intake. So

in this video guys I am going to review every single detail of this Volant intake

including its materials, construction and even how to install it so let's get

started. Now the one that I have with me today is for all 17-18 Ford F-150s

equipped with a 3.5 liter EcoBoost engine. Now Volant is known for really

revolutionising the closed airbox design. So it's really no surprise to see them

use that configuration with this intake. Now Volant manufactures this air box

using a molded durable plastic so you know it's going to hold up over time.

It also uses a cutout in the front to tie directly into the factory ram air

located on the top of your rad support. This is going to deliver the

highest velocity and coldest air possible into your engine. But my

favorite feature out of this air box is this clear sight glass on top. This

really makes checking your air filter super easy. It's just a matter of popping

your hood and then looking through the sight glass to see if it's dirty. Now

speaking of the air filter for this Volant Intake you're gonna have two different

choices: a DryTech 3D filter and a red filter element like the one that we have

here or the Pro 5 Dry filter offered in a blue filter element. But regardless of

which one you do choose both will provide excellent filtration with

minimal air resistance.

Now regardless of which one you choose of both of these

filters provide excellent filtration with minimal air resistance. Now when it

comes to power gains on a stock tune guys I'll be honest you're not gonna see

much. About five additional horsepower. And I know, I know that's really nothing

much and I get it. But if you take this system and combine it with a performance

tune that's when you're gonna see some huge power gains. Alright now that we

have all the details of this Volant intake system covered it let's go ahead

and talk about the installation. And the good news is you can have this intake

installed on your F-150 within just about an hour using only basic hand tools. You

can get started by unplugging the intake air temp sensor on the back side of the

intake tube. Then loosen all the clamps for the

factory intake tubes and then remove the intake tubes as well as the top half of

the factory air box. Then remove a few more bolts securing the bottom half of

the stock air box and then remove it. Now before you start swapping over some

parts from your factory intake there is one very important step.

Now the PCV systems on these EcoBoost engines are complex and any increase in

air flow can throw a check engine light because the ECU is actually going to think

that a PVC line is disconnected. Now that's why Volant provides you with a

PCV vent hose fitting to cavitate the air so the computer doesn't think a

hoses disconnected. All you have to do is take the vent line fitting and insert it

into the PCV vent hose with the short side towards the back of the engine bay

and then just reconnect the line. At that point it's just a matter of swapping

over your stock air scoop to the new Volant airbox installing your factory

temp sensor back into the new tubes and then fitting the new airbox and tubes

into the engine bay and tighten down all your clamps. Well everyone that's gonna

wrap up my review today of Volant's closed airbox intake systems. So if

you're looking to get a jumpstart on some performance gains on your F-150

EcoBoost - head over to CARiD.com and check out this great system from Volant

and all the other great performance accessories that they have to offer. And

as always - I'm Greg from CARiD.com and I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> Ford F150 Volant Intake System Review - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

How To Create Merch!! From Design On iPad To Printful TShirts! - Duration: 10:30.

today I'm going to show you how to design and create your own clothing

brand and Merch in 10 minutes what's up guys

TJ here with another video if you like these types of videos please like share

and subscribe I really appreciate I also hit that Bell icon so you notifications

whenever I release new videos so today I'm let me tell you about how to design

and create your own clothing brand or merch I've created a clothing brand many

moons ago back then it was a little bit easier to create a cohesive brand online

and have little to no money out of pocket so I'm going to show you some of

my tips and tricks that I use to create my clothing brand and now with a lot of

the youtubers creating merch merchandise that's gonna be one things that you may

want to look into if you are a social media socialite or if you are an

influencer or if you are a youtuber so I'm gonna show you how to do that right

now so the first thing I want to talk about is what merch actually is so merch

is actually just merchandise this is short for the word merchandise and that

could be anything right there from sweatshirts t-shirts of pullovers

handbags pants whatever you can basically just create a line of clothing

or a line of accessories with your brand name on the mount back in the day this

was actually called private labeling and it's still used as a the term private

labeling when you are doing like fulfillment by Amazon or if you're doing

stuff on eBay or if you have your own website and you

are actually creating merchandise from other merchandise if that makes any

sense so the first thing you need to do is look at your overall design in terms

of what you actually want to sell so if you want to do t-shirts only or if you

want to do sweatshirts pullovers if you want do jackets

you want to do canvas bags if you want to do hats you need to make sure that

you know exactly what you want to do or what you want to have within your your

clothing line or within your merch line the easiest is gonna obviously be

t-shirts pull ogres and hats those are gonna be the three easiest things you

can do but there's so many different things so many different items that you

can choose from the company that I'm gonna be talking about today is printful

printful is a cool company if you want to create a merch line or if you wanted

to create a clothing line you can actually go in there with your custom

designs and actually create right on the website you can also create a store so

people can actually go to a storefront that is yours and they can purchase that

clothing from yourself so back a long time ago it was actually

a different company that basically did the same thing the only problem was that

their prices were a little little high so with printful you can actually price

your merch at a very decent price and still make a profit from it so I'm gonna

be showing you how to or how I design clothing and different things like that

and put them on the merch put them on the merch merchandise merch whatever it

is put it on there and setting up a store and I'm gonna show you how to

design food right now all right so the first thing we're gonna do is I'm gonna

put my iPad pro and I'm going to draw out a quick design so what I did here is

I just found a quick design of some thumbs up because my slogan is go ahead

be great with the two thumbs up and so I've got a quick like clipart kind of

thing and I'm going to just kind of trace over it but if you are artistic

you can draw out your own design if you're not artistic you can take someone

else's design and tweak it to your own so that's kind of what I'm going to do

here and once we get that we can export that to the computer alright once we get

on the computer we go to printful comm I'll put a link to it in the comment

section or the description section below and also in the comment section but I'm

pretty full you can choose from different types of clothing t-shirts

pullovers you can have different colors you can have different textures you can

have embroidered so it's so many different types of clothing that you can

choose from on the printful website so I'm just going to choose just a basic

shirt and I'm going to show you how to get your design if you did a custom

design and show you exactly how to get that on to your t-shirt so we'll go here

we'll click on this design like they only have three colors for this one and

when I actually order this shirt and I'm going to show you the final product

printed on the shirt so let's go here we'll upload our file and whenever I do

art or if I do something on my iPad Pro I can act you can actually load it to

your computer if you have the Creative Cloud loaded suit computer so it

automatically sync up to your computer so I'm going to load my design here and

they'll tell you what the DPI so the DPI what that is is the I don't know what it

stands for but what it basically is is how good your image is going to look on

the shirt it'll tell you whether it's actually good or bad and it'll tell you

if you need to change that

now if you DPI is not all that great you can't go into Photoshop and you can edit

your photo you want to make sure that it has a transparent background so if it

doesn't say for whatever reason with the transparent background it's gonna be

little boxes you see on the screen in the background that you need to pull it

up in Photoshop and put it and give it a transparent background you can also do

this on picmonkey.com if you don't have Photoshop and PicMonkey used to be free

now it charges a little bit per month but that's an alternative way to get

your image on a transparent background one of the major things you need to

remember is that whenever you give it a transparent background you need to save

it as a PNG file and that way it'll save with the transparent background now that

I actually have my transparent backgrounds for both my images I can

take both of those images and actually place them on the shirt this is probably

the easiest most creative part of doing all of this so what I do is I'll take my

logo and I will just place it and see exactly where I want it now I'm not sure

I don't really like shirts that have like large print like a large image on

the back of the shirt I like having images on the front shirt but I just

want to show you kind of how it would look if you did have a large image or if

you had a drawing or if you had some kind of clipart that you want to have on

the back of a shirt I just want to show you how it looks so what I'm actually

gonna do is I'm going to just kind of make this logo small and maybe kind of

where the pocket would be if you had a shirt with a pocket on it and that's

kind of where I'm gonna put my design now I'm going to take the

the thing I was you can type your lettering here if you want to or if you

want to get some fonts you can go to dafont.com

and get a font from there note to yourself if you actually use a font from

the font you will have to make sure and get permission from the creator of the

fund to actually get that where you can mass-produce it so they may want a

royalty they may want just a one-time payment to use it they may let you use

it for free but whatever you need whatever you do do not use a fund and

and don't get the the permission from the person that created the font prior

to putting it on your shirt so here I just made my t-shirt I put my logo with

the two thumbs up and trying to get everything squared away as you can see

right now the cost for this shirt is $8.95 so that's the actual cost if I

want to purchase it just for myself so if you're actually creating a merged of

you know things you can sell this for $14.99 or $15.99 or $19.99 and you will

get the additional profit from that shirt if you want to sell it alright

guys that is basically it it's pretty simple it doesn't take that long you can

get on there you can create your designs you can upload to the web site you

create your merch web site or you can import them into your own personal

website and set them that way or you can put links to them in your YouTube

descriptions you can sell them on Instagram you can do influencer there's

so many different ways that you can get a clothing brand out there and it's just

that easy and I'm gonna make some videos in the future telling you how to

actually create a clothing brand and put it out there and actually get on

influencer pages and different things like that on Instagram or Twitter and

actually sell your stuff there and you wanna see some videos like that just

hit that subscribe button put me a like on this video and I will see you guys in

the next one I'm a couple hundred miles from Japan tonight I was thinking I can

take y'all cuz I can't get you up

For more infomation >> How To Create Merch!! From Design On iPad To Printful TShirts! - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

[Engsub] BTS Love Yourself Answer jacket shooting - Duration: 5:53.

Hello everyone, we are in photo shooting set for the "SELF" which is the last version of Love Yourself

This album jacket will be the concept

Which we take many photo and collage together

This album will be advantageous and challenging

Today we are scheduled to take photos for both S, L versions

Right now we are shooting the L version

And the L version is probably everyone's most anticipated as it's a school uniform concept which is scheduled to be in it

Everybody please look forward to it!

JK: Everybody my clothes have changed, I also have lenses on

JK: This hyung is..

Has gotten more handsome?

Whenever I make a move (the hair) begins to come undone

so exactly like a blue crab I'm going to move to the side and take a photo

There are still so many outfits left

But anyway I will try to finish the jacket shoot well.

Out of all the jacket shoots that we have done I had a thought that this is the most fancy one yet

When I take off that 'pig foot shoes' my socks go like this

A doll is not 45 degrees its 30 degrees

JH: Out of the SELF versions we have finished S and L

The S versions' clothing is very unique

Everybody seems to be shining brightly and fancy looking!

We are curious on how the jacket photos will turn out

If you see this through a video it might be a little confronting but I am sure it'll turn out good in photos

Please make this video into black and white!

All the time it feels like we are trying to attempt something new

We'll try our best in shooting fo the left two days

Do you guys know snow ball?

We're expressing status of being trapped in certain world

I think it describes 'People are watching us' in a pretty way

For this album my hair and this flower have the same colour so we took a photo

The base is so fine, don't you think whatever I do it'll come out so good?

Art is difficult

I look like a doll, don't I?

To tell the truth, I'm an angel ... but I keep showing these sides of me as a fairy

I'm sorry ~

Everybody the shooting of the E jacket unit version has finished

You can check out BTS who have turned into dolls in the E version

We have a photo shoot too tomorrow should we jump into tomorrow?

Let's jump into it

JH: 1,2,3!

The 3rd day of the photo shooting

Finally we will take F version of Love Yourself..

The concept of this.

Return to the innocence of childhood

Please expect a lot!

RM: Since I was a kid, I don't have much connection with monkey bars.. ah it's hard already

I don't think I've gone to a playground since 2nd grade

I'm seeing many things for the first time in a while

Everyone, finally the photo shooting ends!!

Out of SELF, we did F today

F for Final

Ah it means Final?

This album will be also fun

I specially like that all our hair colors are diff erent

This kind of color for JK is the first time, so fans will like it

No comments:

Post a Comment