Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 21 2018

I was born in Germany and despite the amazing culture that comes with the country, there

can be some cons.

My family moved to America when I was 2 years old, and my Mom was absolutely thrilled about

it because you see she is a book nerd and she read all of these books about all of these

people and places in America.

And she wanted to visit every state.

But we settled and Atlanta Georgia and we thought that was good enough for us.

And she was even more excited when my little brother was born when I was four because we

finally had a complete family and a place where we want to spend the rest of our lives.

I think it was in fourth grade when racism really started to hit our school.

I was in a Christian private school and I was actually quite surprised because the creator

created everyone equal in this was a Christian school.

And I just so shocked that people would be racist.

Racism is probably one of the worst things that is in our modern world today.

I wasn't bullied because of my skin color or culture.

No, I was bullied because people thought I was racist.

I am German as I mentioned before and Germany does not exactly have the best past on equality.

People thought I was friends with the people from the bad past of Germany or something.

And I was so shocked because I never even heard of those things.

I went home one day and I asked my family who these bad people were in German that I

didn't not know about.

You see I was born in a future Germany, a Germany that believed in equality. A Germany with

amazing people and places to visit. Not this past Germany that everyone was mentioning to me

The not-so-nice Germany. That's what people saw in me, They thought I was one of those Germans

And that was really hurtful to me.

One day my Dad asked me what was going on at school, why I kept asking him who these

bad Germans were and why I was suddenly so interested in the past or as I said earlier

not so nice Germany.

So I told him the truth how everyone was teasing me for being racist even though I wasn't.

My dad's was kind of shocked because he didn't really think that just because I was German

people think I was racist.

So that weekend, we went to the Principal's office when none of the students were there.

And we told her what was going on and the crazy part...she actually set up a whole

assembly about equality and that no one should be judged for anything.

You have to get to know someone.

And that assembly brought me to tears because she basically took the words out of my mouth.

And today, I actually have lots of friends that are mix of cultures and yes I still get teased

for being German but that's okay because I know who I am and I am not racist.

For more infomation >> I Was Accused Of Being Racist But I Am Not - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Red Nugget Galaxies: The Universe's Ultimate Survivors - Duration: 6:19.

SciShow Space is supported by Brilliant.org.

[ ♪ Intro ]

It might not always seem like it, but there's a lot going on around us in the universe.

Stars are forming, planets are being born, galaxies are being ripped apart.

You name it, and it's probably happening somewhere.

But in the middle of all this action lie ancient relics of a universe long gone.

They are red nuggets, and they're galaxies that have done the seemingly-impossible:

survived billions of years of cosmic evolution without a scratch.

Finding one is like discovering a message in a bottle:

a time capsule from the early universe, delivered to our doorstep.

They get their name because they're as valuable as gold but red in color.

And if we can understand their secrets, they have a lot to teach us.

Astronomers today recognize two main types of galaxies: spiral and elliptical.

Spiral galaxies are probably what popped into your mind when we started talking about galaxies.

They're pretty flat, with long, sweeping arms, like the Milky Way.

They're also full of younger, hotter stars, so their light tends to be relatively blue.

Elliptical galaxies, on the other hand, are full of older stars, so they tend to be redder and cooler.

They're also much less ordered than spirals, with blobby, uniform shapes.

Astronomers have spent much of the last century trying to sort out how galaxies end up in these two basic categories.

It's now generally accepted that spirals form first and then ellipticals are born

from the collision of two or more galaxies.

This helps explain why spirals are full of younger stars and ellipticals older ones.

It also makes sense why the collision-born elliptical galaxies are so messy in appearance.

But with all this stuff smashing together, it's hard to know how the lives of galaxies are "supposed" to play out, in a sense.

If the universe were really a more peaceful place, what would things look like?

That's where the red nuggets come in.

These objects were first detected by the Hubble Space Telescope in 2005,

and in 2013, astronomers found more of them much closer to home.

Like, only a few hundred million light-years away, versus billions.

These galaxies are both massive and compact, meaning they have a lot of stuff inside them

but they don't take up much space.

Some can have more mass than ten Milky Ways, but also be ten times smaller than our galaxy.

But what's arguably even cooler about red nuggets is that, from what we can tell,

they appear to be the ancient remnants of the first generation of elliptical galaxies.

Also they're not just ancient: Those nearby red nuggets specifically also appear to have avoided collisions since their formation,

some for more than ten billion years.

I mean they've been drifting alone through space for longer than we can really wrap our heads around.

Scientists are still trying to piece together what all of this can teach us about modern galaxies, especially the elliptical ones.

But for now, there is one red nugget mystery we think we've already solved.

See, one thing that's really notable about these objects in general is how dead they are.

Astronomers call a galaxy dead if it's stopped forming new stars, and from what we can tell,

even the youngest red nuggets don't seem to be making anything new.

In fact, that's why astronomers call them red nuggets.

Without any new, blue stars to balance things out, the galaxy gets redder and redder as everything ages.

The good news is, a clue as to why may be hiding in plain sight: an overactive supermassive black hole.

Scientists believe all galaxies may have supermassive black holes at their centers like ours does.

The one the Milky Way hosts weighs in at four million times the mass of the Sun,

which is kind of a lot.

But some of the largest black holes we've ever seen are at the center of red nuggets.

The biggest are more than a thousand times more massive than the one in our galaxy.

So it could be a simple explanation:

The huge black holes are swallowing up all the material that otherwise would create new stars!

Well, not really that simple.

NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory has shown a bunch of extra heat at the center of one nearby red nugget,

heat which probably comes from the black hole.

The heat would've made gas in the galaxy too hot to easily collapse down and form new stars,

a process astronomers call quenching.

Then, over time, that gas could've fallen into the black hole, growing it to such massive proportions.

This process isn't unique to red nuggets,

but they do prove it's a mechanism that can work even after billions of years of isolationfrom the rest of the universe.

And the fact that we can figure that out at all is pretty impressive.

Now, we just need to investigate other mysteries,

like what these ancient galaxies can tell us about the formation of the modern, massive elliptical galaxies.

But, right now, it's okay just to stop and be amazed.

It's a violent universe out there, and we've finally started to find the ultimate survivors.

And speaking of finding things, scientists make all these discoveries using the scientific method.

And you can learn all about that at Brilliant.org.

I've talked a little before about The Scientific Process course on Brilliant

and how it walks you through the process of making observations and hypotheses.

Well, once you've made those observations, asked questions, and hypothesized,

as a scientist you need an experiment to investigate your hypothesis further.

And a lot of careful thought needs to go into designing an experiment.

In this quiz, Experimental Design, you need to think through what questions you're trying to answer.

You need to consider controls and variables,

and at some point, you'll probably need to reconsider your original question.

It's an entertaining and helpful way to more deeply understand the scientific process.

The world is complex and one thing I like about Brilliant is that their lessons don't shy away from that,

but they do keep it fun.

And right now, Brilliant is offering 20% off of their annual premium subscription

to the first 200 SciShow Space viewers to sign up at brilliant.org/scishowspace.

So check it out.

And if you take the experimental design quiz, let me know how you do in the comments!

Like good scientists, we can compare our results!

[ ♪ Outro ]

For more infomation >> Red Nugget Galaxies: The Universe's Ultimate Survivors - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

沙琪玛 Saqima (Syrup and Egg Noodle Cake) - Duration: 5:54.

Hello everyone, I am Xiao Gaojie.

Saqima looks complicated, but it is not.

I will tell you a few key points, you can be successful the first try.

Dissolve baking soda in water

Baking soda can make the color of the noodles look good after frying

crack two eggs

Pour into the flour

you can take a few minutes to knead the dough till smooth

But it is easy to knead the dough, if you let it rest first

After the surface is completely smooth, rest it again for an hour.

Now let's roll it

Sprinkle with corn starch

When you are rolling, the feel is extremely smooth.

it doesn't have to be very thin, the thickness is just like the usual noodles.

Don't forget to sprinkle a layer of starch before cutting, so the noodle won't stick together

You can also roll the dough on the rolling pin and slice open on the rolling pin

it should not be cut too thick, because they will puff up a lot when fried.

Finally shake it loose

The oil temperature is 160 degrees Celsius

You can also test the oil temperature first, and the noodles will float immediately.

Don't fry too much at once. This color will be more uniform

when using eggs to make the dough, it will puffs up a lot.

The first key point is not to over fry the noodles

If they are fried for too long, it will be brittle and hard.

Not the soft taste

they look like this after fried

Let's make the syrup

Use a pot with better heat conductivity

Pour water first, then add sugar and maltose

I usually don't stir it.

After boiling, turn the heat to low

It looks like this in a few minutes.

Put your fingers in the ice water

Then try the temperature of the syrup

Look again

You see the thread

The hardness of the syrup can be felt very accurately by hand.

You can try it with chopsticks. Or use a thermometer, 110-112 degrees Celsius

Try to use a thermometer, because the temperature of this syrup rises very fast.

Pour the syrup in three portions and stir.

Have you noticed that this temperature is very similar to the temperature of the invert syrup?

So without maltose, you can also use invert syrup to make it.

The second point is that you don't need to stir to prevent re-crystallization.

And must not over cook the syrup

The third point is that the syrup on each noodle should not be too thick.

This way it won't stick to the teeth

Pour into the mold

press down with your hands

Slightly cool, cut it in the mold so that it won't fall apart

After completely cooled, eat the next day

The next day, you can see that a part of the syrup has been absorbed by the fried egg noodles.

There is only a thin layer on the surface, it will not stick to the teeth at all.

With a bite, you can see the internal structure of egg noodles very crumbly and soft.

I am Xiao Gaojie, thank you for watching, we will see you next time :)

For more infomation >> 沙琪玛 Saqima (Syrup and Egg Noodle Cake) - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Frank & Mike Take on the Five & Dime - Duration: 2:54.

all right we're here on the famous five-and-dime hole very popular hole

here at Ridgewood because honestly you either walk out of here with a 5 or a 10

it's a par 4 it looks very challenging from the from above as you can see all

of the bunkers are surrounding the green there's even a couple in the fairway

it's only about 291 yards to that very small green Frank do you think I'm gonna

lay up here do you think I'm gonna go for it yeah I know you're going for it the

question is what I'm gonna do now normally I would lay up but I know you

guys and everyone's gonna rip me in the comments if I lay up on this so I'm

going for interesting a whole lot of history here let's see who could do it

the best

all right good way to put a muscle up

I'll tell you what I'm pretty happy with this distance five I reached the grain

just pushed it a little bit right I got one goal here up and down pull it back

there's a bunker right there hope back how afraid I was and not clear these

bunkers

walking up to the green here at the five-and-dime stuck to about five feet

that had nice little 60-degree boat bunker gonna be written bunkers on the

other side too so be careful

lucky lucky that's why they call it the five-and-dime paddy said you had a land

that bunker shot in the rough or it goes off the other side

yeah

point two five and done well that's why they call it the five and die

once I just pushed a little bit over on that approach went in that bunker there

was nothing to work with the cabbie said user landed in the rough or you're off

the other side into the bunker on the other side so tried the baby it didn't

make it out of the rough and make for a tough hole real quick

For more infomation >> Frank & Mike Take on the Five & Dime - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Report Types - Cross Tabs and Custom Formats (w/captions) - Duration: 4:08.

For more infomation >> Report Types - Cross Tabs and Custom Formats (w/captions) - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Anthony João Bet (28º SIC UFSC) - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> Anthony João Bet (28º SIC UFSC) - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-5 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 165pk 2WD TS+ - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-5 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 165pk 2WD TS+ - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

VW Tiguan - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> VW Tiguan - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

VW Tiguan Allspace - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> VW Tiguan Allspace - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Fiesta - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Ford Fiesta - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Skoda Karoq - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Skoda Karoq - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Fiesta - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Ford Fiesta - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Subaru Forester - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Subaru Forester - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Fiesta - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Ford Fiesta - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

VW Tiguan - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> VW Tiguan - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Fiesta - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Ford Fiesta - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Fiesta - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Ford Fiesta - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki SX4 - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Suzuki SX4 - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

VW Golf - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> VW Golf - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

VW Tiguan - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> VW Tiguan - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Star Wars: LAAT/i Republic Gunship - Ship Breakdown - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> Star Wars: LAAT/i Republic Gunship - Ship Breakdown - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Ten Stupid Questions to Manager of Esports Team - Duration: 5:11.

Eventually I became the manager of the team.

I slept my way to the top.

I was told to say that by Aleksey XAOC.

A team's manager is the best job, because it allows you to travel with the team?

Perhaps. Not in my case, though.

I don't travel with the team, there's another person who does that.

But I think that it really is the best job in the world if you do travel with the team.

I hope, I will too.

How to become a team's manager at an esports organization?

You need to sleep your way to the top.

But actually I joined the organization as a content manager.

And then eventually I became the manager of the team.

Should you cheer for the team you work for?

Yes.

I was told to say that by Aleksey XAOC.

But seriously this is like in football,

if you're from Kyiv, you cheer for Dynamo Kyiv,

and it's the same here.

If you're in this, if you talk to the players,

you simply can't cheer for another team,

since you all are together,

you feel this competitive spirit,

you cheer for the team,

yeah, it can't be another way.

Are you friends with the players or do you have just working relationships with them?

Yeah, we are friends,

especially when they're in Kyiv,

at the bootcamp, etc,

since they need someone to spend their time with.

Who is your favorite and least favorite player at HR?

That's a trick question.

My favorite is Bence.

He is just... he is my favorite.

It's easy with him.

I can't say someone is my least favorite.

There are woxic and ISSAA,

they are my favorite sometimes,

and sometimes they are my least favorite players.

This is because of all those visa issues.

They have some other preferences when it comes to work.

And you need to work with them a lot. You work with them most of all.

That's why they are my favorite

are my least favorite at the same time.

What is the hardest thing when it comes to working with players?

Communication, of course.

The hardest part is communication between the players and the organizers,

And the organization in general.

Since I need to communicate both the team and the players' interests.

And often they see things differently and have different requests.

The organization can't provide something that the players want,

or the tournaments' organizers can't provide something the players want.

And you need to find the golden mean.

Tell us about some difficult situations that you've had at work.

Oh, just recently, at the minor,

ISSAA got lost at the airport.

It was crazy, yeah.

He didn't have wi-fi at first,

then his phone died,

we needed to meet the organizers at one place, and they weren't there.

Then his phone died.

He got to charge it somewhere.

So, yeah, that's it basically, he got lost.

But we found him.

What is the weirdest request you've ever had from a player?

Some weird situations happen all the time.

They became common for me, though.

There was a situation at Starladder,

when woxic couldn't start playing until he found his wallet.

It's just his personal worries,

I had to look for it,

it was at the hotel, I brought it to him,

and he started playing.

That's not a very strange situation,

but yeah, it was his personal psychological moment.

Do you talk to the other teams' managers?

Usually, when we do, it's work-related.

I don't have friends who are managers at other teams.

When we talk, we talk about work.

I know that Amiran is friends with many of them,

so yeah, friendship with esports organizations and their employees exists.

There are often some visa issues,

I need to talk to Space Soldiers sometimes,

because they know more about Turkish visa matters.

Why aren't you wearing a suit?

I'm the manager of the esports organization.

Oleksii Slabukhin is the only one, wearing a suit.

- Hey, how about creating such merch?

A suit with the HR logo.

It'll be sold out immediately.

For more infomation >> Ten Stupid Questions to Manager of Esports Team - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Julian F.M. Stoeckel sieht "Silvia Wollny nicht als Star"!! - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Julian F.M. Stoeckel sieht "Silvia Wollny nicht als Star"!! - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Anthony João Bet (28º SIC UFSC) - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> Anthony João Bet (28º SIC UFSC) - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

YASMIN EL KADRI MONTEIRO (28º SIC UFSC) - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> YASMIN EL KADRI MONTEIRO (28º SIC UFSC) - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

VW Tiguan - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> VW Tiguan - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

VW Tiguan - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> VW Tiguan - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

VW Tiguan - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> VW Tiguan - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

VW Tiguan - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> VW Tiguan - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

VW Tiguan Allspace - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> VW Tiguan Allspace - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

VW Tiguan - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> VW Tiguan - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Skoda Karoq - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Skoda Karoq - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

VW Touran - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> VW Touran - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

VW Touran - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> VW Touran - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

VW Touran - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> VW Touran - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

30 J-pop Male Artists - Duration: 8:32.

Song: Turn up the Music

Song: Royal Treasure

Song: Be Myself

Song: Jesus

Song: Heads or Tails

Song: My Way

Song: Super Ball

Song: Love or Love

Song: Feelin'

Song: Mukatsuki

Song: Migite ni Shiriusu

Song: Banger Night

Song: La Fiesta

Song: IM SWAG

Song: Believe in Magic

Song: Tsunagu

Song: Party Up

Song: Koitoai

Song: F.L.Y. BOYS F.L.Y. GIRLS

Song: Gyutto

Song: Sweet Devil

Song: Relax Chill

Song: Party Up!!

Song: Dirty Talk

Song: yours 〜For an eternal time〜

Song: Always

Song: One Love

Song: Highway Star

Song: Come Back to Me

Flash Back

For more infomation >> 30 J-pop Male Artists - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

Spider Man (PS4) – Trailer Combate - "Just the Facts" com J. Jonah Jameson - LEGENDADO PT-BR - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Spider Man (PS4) – Trailer Combate - "Just the Facts" com J. Jonah Jameson - LEGENDADO PT-BR - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

ASAP ROCKY LOST HIS "TESTING" JACKET! - Duration: 1:01.

It happened in Krakow live, where asap rocky was performing and this two fans made a huge

present for him, this amazing jacket they where working for 13 hours straight, they

throwed to asap who took it and throw it in the crowd and now we have the jacket, and

we want to give it to him so you got to make that shit viral!

You got to put it on Instagram tag the asap rocky and asap mob so can send it to him share

this as much as possible!

All the love

For more infomation >> ASAP ROCKY LOST HIS "TESTING" JACKET! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

GOD IS A WOMAN - ARIANA GRANDE (VMAs 2018) |REACTION| (english subtitles) - Duration: 5:17.

Today I'm gonna an other reaction

I'm gonna do some reactions to the MTV VMAs that took place yesterday in New York City

It's the main ceremony of the end of the summer, so that's why I decided to react to some of the performances

So I'm about to react to Ariana Grande's performance of God is a Woman for the first time

I really liked the song and I've already seen the music video

I really wanna see what she did, especially because the VMAs really like what's "controversial" or scandalous...

So I don't know if it's gonna be controversial or not, I can't wait to see it

Let's go !

What's going on ? I saw on twitter that she hired 50 dancers for this

Ok that looks religious

That looks like the music video

Ohhh it represents the Lord's supper but only with women !!

She doesn't have a ponytail ahah. It's beautiful but nothing's really happening...

What I really like is the diversity

I don't know why but it reminds me of Beyoncé and her style

It's beautiful. I think it reminds me of Beyoncé because of the synchronized choreo with a lot of women

Beyoncé didn't invent it but it reminds me of her music videos and stuff. It's really her style

It reminds me of Dua Lipa too, with her well-known music video New Rules

Nothing's really happening but it's really aesthetic, it's gorgeous !

What I like is the idea of presenting diverse type of women dancing together, that's really stunning

wooow the scene is huge ! Is that a screen? Where was it in New York City ?

Have you seen how huge is the screen?

I'm not even surprise how she can reach easily those high notes

What I love about this song is that it doesn't sound like her other songs in general

The scene is incredible ! I think we can see the all-seeing eye behind her, it's the symbol of God

Wow that's really impressive !!

The stage is so huge, is that in an opera ahah ?

Ohh that's her mother and her nonna ! I don't know who the other girl is

It looks like Beyoncé, really feminist !

It was really pleasant to watch

So cuuute ! I wish my grandma could come with me on stage when I'll be a star ahah

What I thought of this performance : it was really really beautiful but nothing really happening... Will I remember it ? Mmmmhh I don't think so :(

It's really following the trend

With this performance, I couldn't expect less than a religious theme with a lot of women dancing on stage, so that's dope

It's visually stunning. I think that the VMAs really like to match the performances with the music videos

She didn't take too much risk, but what made me smile is her family coming on stage at the end. It's cute but so American ahah (really theatrical)

Can you tell me who is the woman with the green dress in the comments?

I really saw the actual trend to show a wide diversity of women together with different skin tone

And the first time I saw a lot of women synchronizing their moves like this (in the pop culture) was in Beyoncé's formation video. The women were mainly afro-american

So yeah it was cool and beautiful, but nothing really special

If I had to give a mark to this performance (like in DWTS ahah) I would give a 7.5 out of 10

And I didn't mention her incredible voice, she's always killing it ! Even though I didn't watch all of her performances

She's not out of breath, she can easily reach these high notes !

I hope you've liked this reaction, I'm gonna post other ones in the next days ! See you ! Peace !

For more infomation >> GOD IS A WOMAN - ARIANA GRANDE (VMAs 2018) |REACTION| (english subtitles) - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Anthony João Bet (28º SIC UFSC) - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> Anthony João Bet (28º SIC UFSC) - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

YASMIN EL KADRI MONTEIRO (28º SIC UFSC) - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> YASMIN EL KADRI MONTEIRO (28º SIC UFSC) - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG | Londres jours 3 & 4 : ça va mieux ! - Duration: 12:14.

Hi!

Today is... Wednesday

the weather is still amazing

even if I believe it's not gonna stay this way,

it still gonna be hot outhere

so that's not a problem

I decided that today is going to be better than yesterday

because yesterday was already better than the day before

so it can only go up

Now I'm waiting for a train to go in the center of London

because I'm going to visit the National Portrait Gallery

because why not

It's harder for me to explore the city by myself

than going to the museum

so I thought "let's go"

and for the rest of the day, I will see

regarding the time, I may go to St Paul's Cathedral,

go shopping or take a cruise on the Thames

I don"t know yet, we'll see

but I'm going to be more positive today

because this trip was not cheap

and I don't want to spend my week crying

I'm on my way to take a cruise on the Thames

because it's extremely hot

and look how cute is this little park

so nice!

I don't assume vlogging in public...

so, update of the day!

Better than yesterday and the day before, so I hope less well than tomorrow

I was less depressed, so that's good

As I said I went to the...

National Gallery...

...

National Portrait Gallery!

I'm so tired...

So, this morning I went to the National Portrait Gallery

wich was really nice, really beautiful

even just for the place, it's so pretty

there are tones and tones of portraits

so this was cool, after that I ate Italian

Then I went to do a cruise on the Thames

it was from Westminster to Greenwich

where I still am

I went... F***

too many birds here...

I went into a coffee shop

to rest a bit

and write, I write a lot since I'm here

it's therapeutic, it makes me feel better

I bought a sandwich and I'm about to eat,

I'm in Greenwich Park

so I'm gonna eat and then head back to the hostel

And tomorrow, as I was sick of doing things alone,

not talking or anything,

I booked a tour on AirBnb

they offer some things like that so I booked one

I meet them at 10.30am

on the other side of London, near Paddington

and it lasts 6 hours

so 6 hours where I'll be occuped

and it will be good for me!

Well, I think it's the time of the day where I talk to you

but it's already 6pm

I filmed, I didn't talk like that in front of the camera

So yesterday, I had enough time on my own

so I booked a tour of London

It was kind of a safari

around unknown things

or untouristic things

it was a 6 hours tour

and it was really nice, we saw a lot of places

We started from Paddington

we stayed in the neighborhooh, then...

we saw Pekham, we saw...

we saw a lot of places,

I'll put the names with the footages

but it was really nice, we had a drink at The Mayflower Pub

on the banks of the Thames

where I still am

So it was a very good day!

I was good to talk to someone

and not just to order some food

and to see some places, to learn some facts

to walk, to be with... Because the guy is an expat

so to be with an expat

was very interesting

because he kind of re motivated me to move

So I imagine that this week

will be quite intense, well, it already is, it's thursday...

Thurdsay ?

So it already has been very intense and complex

so I think I will need some time to

to process and digest everything

So now I'm gonna walk a little, I'm still near the Mayflower

I'm gonna walk and I think I'm going to have dinner

and go back to the hotel

and see what I want to do tomorrow

To the hotel... I'm so lost

To the hostel

Look how beautiful it is!

It's so quite!

Because we are not in the center of London

So here you have The Shard,

here you have the City,

somewhere out of sight is the London Eye

Overthere is the North bank

and the center of London

so when you pass the Tower Bridge,

there is nobody

Tourists don't go that far, even if

you have a very nice walk here

It's named Thames walk I believe, something like that

and it really looks like the beach

with the sound of the Thames

you feel like you're near the sea

and look at all of thoses flats here

it's so quite

I don't know why,

but what always makes me realise that I'm in London,

it's not the red buses, or the London Eye

but the City and The Gherkin

this big suppository in the middle

I don't know why but every time I see it,

I think "OMFG I'm in London"

It hits me everytime

Found more content (in French) about London on my blog (link in the description)

For more infomation >> VLOG | Londres jours 3 & 4 : ça va mieux ! - Duration: 12:14.

-------------------------------------------

Kim K's Ass Has Never Looked Better! | TMZ TV - Duration: 1:14.

KIM KARDASHIAN, BEEN IN MIAMI

ALL WEEK, AND SHE LOOKS

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ON THE BEACH

SHOWING OFF A THONG BIKINI, HOT

PINK BIKINI.

IT'S HONESTLY THE BEST SHE'S

EVER LOOKED.

IT IS RIDICULOUS.

HARVEY: KIM KARDASHIAN GOES TO

THE BEACH IN MIAMI.

IS SHE GOING FOR THE SUN, THE

WATER?

IS SHE GOING FOR WHAT?

LET ME GIVE YOU A HINT HERE.

LET ME HELP WITH THE GAME.

THERE'S A SHOT WHERE SHE'S IN

HER G-STRING BIKINI BENT OVER AT

A WATER FOUNTAIN AND THERE'S A

CAMERA GUY BEHIND HER.

AND SHE'S DRINKING THE WATER

WITH HER TONGUE FULL OUT OF HER

MOUTH LIKE SHE'S TRYING TO LAP

IT UP LIKE A DOG.

HARVEY: SO SHE IS BOTH LITERALLY

AND FIGURATIVELY THIRSTY.

[LAUGHTER]

THIS IS LIKE STARING AT THE

SUN LIKE IT'S ALWAYS EVERYWHERE

NOW.

[LAUGHTER]

ALWAYS EVERYWHERE NOW.

For more infomation >> Kim K's Ass Has Never Looked Better! | TMZ TV - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG 23 - PADLE TENNIS - Antoine Auriol - 4 K - Duration: 6:25.

For more infomation >> VLOG 23 - PADLE TENNIS - Antoine Auriol - 4 K - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

Meat vending machines? - That's A Thing - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Meat vending machines? - That's A Thing - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

McDonald's® | Sweet N' Spicy Honey BBQ Glazed Tenders | Food Review! 🍯♨️ - Duration: 4:34.

welcome to peep this out reviews with Ian K

stay frosty we're doing it up at Mickey D's today to take a look at the first

upgraded flavor to their popular buttermilk crispy tenders that were

introduced earlier this year as a permanent menu item and let's just say

things are looking a little saucy so let's go in on they're all new sweet

and spicy honey barbecue glazed tenders and they definitely have the glazed part

down pat guys these are looking sauced up beautifully here a very nice looking

deep rich barbecue sauce comprised of brown sugar seasoned with chili pepper

black pepper and a natural smoke flavor to give you a little bit of that heat

and a little bit of the smokiness and that looks to be all soaked into the

breading that you see in the outside of these buttermilk crispy tenders

featuring 100% white meat but man guys nice and thick and nice and meaty

looking here and for a 4-piece order this looks definitely aimed to satisfy

so let's see if it does these are the new sweet and spicy honey barbecue glazed

tenders from McDonald's let's peep out this flavor

yeah sauced up these most definitely are take a look at that sweet honey barbecue

sauce just glistening off of the coating of that buttermilk crispy tender guys

looking really really delicious let's dive in it's the sweet and spicy honey

barbecue glazed tenders from McDonald's on a semi crispy day here in Southern

California mmm nice well I'm happy to say this is not overly sweet and I'm

very thankful for that because I'm not a fan of very very sweet barbecue sauces

but I gotta say the flavor is very balanced on this it's a nice little mix

of honey it's a little bit of the brown sugar that you're tasting as well and

the smoke is absolutely there on top of the chili pepper guys it's got some nice

sizzle coming up on the back end and of course the white meat chicken of the

buttermilk crispy tender is always on point the sauce gets into all the nooks

and crannies of the breading and you got a pretty nice even mix considering these

are hand tossed to orders so pretty nice so far guys pretty nice whenever I come

to McDonald's to get my iced coffee I usually get the buttermilk crispy

tenders as a snack and I got to say these never really disappoint nice solid

100% white meat on the inside here guys with a nice even mix of that coating on

the outside and I got to say the combination works extremely well these

are pretty high-quality tenders and now that they're available right now with

that sweet and spicy honey BBQ goodness on the outside you have that much more

to look forward to even if you're not a super fan of barbecue like me this is

actually a very nice mix I'm always a fan of standard chicken tenders with

buttermilk ranch or maybe some Buffalo that

type of thing but barbecue has never really been my number one go-to and

although I do like it once in a while of course those first two that I mentioned

are my favorites but guys this is a really really nice flavor with the heatness

to go with it there if you're not really into spice you're not really

going to be turned off too much from this because it's just light but it

really is that balance of the sweetness as well as just the overall flavor that

you're gonna get with this and the smokiness is nice on this it really is a

nice quality tender hmm and as always that balanced coating of the buttermilk

around the chicken is again another major highlight I'm not really tasting

the coating flavor itself directly because of how strong the flavors are

with everything else even though it's not sweet you're getting a nice barbecue

type flavor but at the end of the day these are just really really tasty and

they deliver on what they're advertising for real here's another quick shot of

that glistening goodness just to close this one out for you guys a very very

nice first flavor and what I'm sure it's gonna be a range of other ones coming

down the line because I think this one's gonna do pretty well like I said it

delivers on what it's advertising with this one it's got a nice amount of

sweetness a nice amount of heat and overall it's just super tasty and I'm

glad I swung by to check this one out so with that said I'm gonna have to give

the sweet and spicy honey barbecue glazed tenders here at McDonald's a rock-solid

9 out of 10 like I said earlier this is not my go-to flavor when it comes to

buttermilk crispy tenders but the flavor definitely delivered with a nice even

mix of sweet and heat along with just being super flavorful and aside from the

nice hints of smoke along with the generous portion of the sauce on those

tenders for the 4 piece that I got guys it was just really really good but as

always this is all based upon my first impressions of trying these for the

first time on camera in front of you guys right now but what do you think

overall drop some comments down below let me know what you thought of these in

general and if this flavor of the buttermilk crispy tender is gonna be

worth it to you to check out because I can tell you guys the flavor is pretty

nice but I think you know that already right so light up that comment section

down below and make your voice heard and with that this is Ian K closing out

another episode of peep this out delivering brand new content every single week here

on my channel so while you stay tuned for that next review coming real soon in

the meantime stay frosty hey McDonald's if you're watching this

right now for the next flavor how about maybe something like Chipotle Ranch for

no particular reason other than I think it'd be pretty tasty alright guys until

next time I'll talk to you soon

For more infomation >> McDonald's® | Sweet N' Spicy Honey BBQ Glazed Tenders | Food Review! 🍯♨️ - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Will my DAMAGED voice ever fully recover? | #DrDan 🎤 - Duration: 8:10.

For more infomation >> Will my DAMAGED voice ever fully recover? | #DrDan 🎤 - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

REACTION: ARIANA GRANDE - GOD IS A WOMAN (Live VMAs) - Duration: 8:17.

For more infomation >> REACTION: ARIANA GRANDE - GOD IS A WOMAN (Live VMAs) - Duration: 8:17.

-------------------------------------------

[MV MAKING] MAMAMOO (마마무) - EGOTISTIC by GGOD [ENG SUB] - Duration: 2:55.

Alen: Ugh, it's tough (hard) for me..

Min: Kyu's also so sexy

Kyu: What do I do with it?

Min: Nothing. Just saying~

Kyu: Maybe I'm trying that hard for you..~

Min: Wut?

Kyu: No, here you go. Now.

Min: Ah

Kyu: Goddess!

Rock: Great bumper~~

Kyu: Hmmm... so...

Alen : Was it a butt compliment?

Rock: Mmmm...no idea ^^

Rock: But please dont come forward too close to me.

Kyu: We will try but can't promise you anything.

Alen: Well...

Rock: Or there will be no other way, but to come out of the window..

No comments:

Post a Comment