Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 22 2018

This is an introduction to a car that I bought in November of 2017.

It's a 1999 Mercedes S500. I'm just gonna walk around the car before I get into the

details.

The color is midnight blue.

These are magnetic flag poles by the way. Eventually you will see flags mounted on

these flag poles. So, first let me start off by saying why the car looks so

awesome. It has only six thousand one hundred miles, and that is an average of

300 miles a year. Some of us drive that in a week. The car is in mint condition. It

rolled off the production line in Sindelfingen in 2000 oh sorry

um 1998 March. The midnight blue color is simply amazing: the best of blue and

black. The paint is nearly flawless. Very, very minor blemishes natural for a car

that's been on the road for a few thousand miles. I've not washed the car in

several weeks so it is a little dusty.

Not a scratch on the bumpers,

not a dent anywhere I can see. As you can see, it has an imposing grill that you

typically see on an S 600 of this vintage. I don't know how this car got

this grille. It's got xenon high-intensity discharge

lamps which were also an option and heated wipers standard. By the way when

I mount the flags on these flat poles they look like a diplomatic vehicle. The

magnets are good for about 95 miles per hour.

They are from Germany as well. Great 18 inch AMG monoblock wheels versus the standard

16 inches, no curb rash whatsoever, brand new Michelin tires replaced the

original tires because of their age. These tires are rated to 186 miles per hour.

You can also see that the tire valves have the Mercedes-Benz logo. Engine looks

so clean you could practically eat off it. I am going to open the engine

compartment and show you.

It looks a little dusty but remember this car is over 20 years old and you

can see how pristine things are.

They look practically brand-new.

And let's look under the hood. I have never seen a cleaner car of this vintage.

You can take a very close look. Even the labels look like they were just put on

yesterday.

We are gonna close this

The license plate here has the Mercedes-Benz logo as well in case you

did not notice. The underside of the chassis looks like it has never been in

the rain. I can't really get underneath you had to show it to you but this car

has never seen rain. It's always been garaged. The trunk has a retracting

handle. I've got the car cover here, sheepskin seat covers which I'm not

going to use. The leather looks too amazing to cover them with seat covers

It's got soft close doors but the suction is a little low now so it's not

gonna work as well as it should. I'm gonna open the front door. The sound

is because the keys are in the ignition. That's the warning sound when the key is

left in the ignition. You can't see too clearly because it's bright outside but

that's the Mercedes-Benz logo lighted sill, door sill and that was an option as

well. You can see the seats: royal blue color. I have not seen an interior of

this color in this model car. Usually it's gray, black, or tan interior. Royal

blue is very rare. I should probably take out the keys so it doesn't annoy. You can see the

wood is perfect. I think some of these were options because the shift gate I have

not seen wood on the standard model. It's reserved for the S 600 so is the shift

knob and the wood steering wheel as well.

The first thing I noticed about this car when I opened it is the car smells new.

For a car that's more than 20 years old that's truly amazing and like I said the

second thing I noticed this was a rare royal blue interior color that's just

gorgeous. The camera doesn't do justice to it

Honestly the seats look like no one has ever sat in them and that's probably

true, except of course, the driver. The seats also have the optional

multi-contour pneumatically adjustable seat back and side bolsters.

All of the burl wood is just flawless as you can see.

It has automatic rear axle control, it has ADS and ESP. Both were optional on this

car. You can see all the buttons here the Bose cassette which now many people

are.. in fact I don't know if anybody still uses cassette tapes anymore but

that cassette was not even opened. The moon roof slides effortlessly. There is

also the rear curtain electronic. When I start the car I will operate it.

All the original manuals in their cover.

This is the 1999 s-class brochure. So you can see the spacious interior.

You can also see the rear air vent. Also has a wood trim that was not standard.

The ashtrays have wood trim not standard either and the seats in the back are

heated as well. That was an option too

So overall this car looks perfect for 20 years old. You can see the first aid

compartment here original.

The armrest opens up as you can see here.

This is the view from the backseat.

Lots of leg room even when the seat in front has been extended pretty far out. And for

the tech specs 315 horsepower at 5600 rpm 347 pound-feet of torque at 3900 RPM

and 0 to 60 in 7.2 seconds. That's not a lot by today's standards but in 99 that

was a lot. The car simply drives like a dream.

Absolutely king of the autobahn: effortless, smooth, composed and imposing,

So in summary, this is perhaps the finest example of a W140 style S 500 you will

find in 2018. Again when I bought it it had six thousand one hundred miles in

November of 2017. And in the last more than six months I've only put about six

hundred miles on it. So it's got about six thousand seven hundred miles. If

anyone owns a better example please feel free to post a video so we can all enjoy

the beauty of this legendary car. And now start it up a little bit

just so you get a sense for the car.

Let me get the keys out then we'll start the car. There's my dog sitting and

watching the neighbor's dog. She's a black German Shepherd working line breed. Alright, I am going to set this up. Alright the

key's in the ignition. You can see the mileage there. It's important to show you.

It's pretty close 6701 miles.

It's pretty hot outside in San Jose. Air conditioning is very cool.

And like I said the rear window winter these are closed

concealed controls

You can see a beautiful sky

Lovely

So that's the car. I'm gonna put the flags up in a moment.

But I'm not going to hold you up. Thank you for watching!

For more infomation >> 1999 Mercedes S Class - Duration: 15:10.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda MX-5 2.0 S-VT Sportive , leer , stoelverwarming, - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Mazda MX-5 2.0 S-VT Sportive , leer , stoelverwarming, - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

[A day before us 2 OST] Melting Down - Chun HeeSeung _ ENG - Duration: 1:51.

My heart melts at her scent

it melts me down

melts me down yeah

My heart melts at the glitter of her eyes

it melts me down

melts me down yeah

Your sweet scent

I cannot think straight

Your lovely eyes

I can only see you

Your dazzling appearance, as bright as fireworks

it melts me down

melts me down

When I see you, the most beautiful creature on Earth

it melts me down

My heart melts at her scent

it melts me down

melts me down yeah

My heart melts at the glitter of her eyes

it melts me down

melts me down yeah

For more infomation >> [A day before us 2 OST] Melting Down - Chun HeeSeung _ ENG - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

U.K.'s FTSE 100 falls as traders track Trump's headaches, Brexit talks - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> U.K.'s FTSE 100 falls as traders track Trump's headaches, Brexit talks - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

INTERVIEW with Rush Luke - Duration: 1:28.

Hi, I'm Luke

I specialize in SMG

My role is to mainly put pressure on the enemy from the frontlines

In the previous CoD,

I've been crowned champion of IW's SR 2v2 mode twice

And in CoD: WWII, I managed to achieve Ranked Play Top 1

My forte comes from my experience in Search & Destroy, being capable of making swift decisions and game-deciding plays

I began playing CoD 2 years ago,

starting from IW

This is my first time ever to join a professional team

so I'm quite nervous, but also honored

Rush Gaming is a team who really values team communication

and I would like to show that it's the key to our victories

Player Nami's departure from Rush Gaming is also

a huge factor in why I feel nervous, pressured to perform well enough

The upcoming matches in Pro Tournament (Day 5) will be crucial

and I'd like to pull myself together in preparation

I'm still new in Rush Gaming and some of you might not know me yet,

so I'd really appreciate it everyone could cheer me on.

For more infomation >> INTERVIEW with Rush Luke - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse AMG C 63 S Cabriolet | Scherpe aanbieding! AMG Performance - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse AMG C 63 S Cabriolet | Scherpe aanbieding! AMG Performance - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

BIG LIFE UPDATE | No More French Nationality Application For Me & 2018 Goal updates - Duration: 9:10.

For more infomation >> BIG LIFE UPDATE | No More French Nationality Application For Me & 2018 Goal updates - Duration: 9:10.

-------------------------------------------

★ Первая модель с синдромом Дауна похудела на 25 кг и восхитила всех стройной фигурой - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> ★ Первая модель с синдромом Дауна похудела на 25 кг и восхитила всех стройной фигурой - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Trump mis en cause par son ex-avocat Michael Cohen - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> Trump mis en cause par son ex-avocat Michael Cohen - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

L'ex-avocat de Trump l'attaque de nouveau - Duration: 5:36.

For more infomation >> L'ex-avocat de Trump l'attaque de nouveau - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Qui est Michael Cohen, l'homme qui fait trembler Donald Trump ? - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> Qui est Michael Cohen, l'homme qui fait trembler Donald Trump ? - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Cohen incrimine Donald Trump - Duration: 7:36.

For more infomation >> Michael Cohen incrimine Donald Trump - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

汪小菲看剧实力点评,灵魂模仿何润东,结尾这句话让大S很无奈 - Duration: 5:33.

For more infomation >> 汪小菲看剧实力点评,灵魂模仿何润东,结尾这句话让大S很无奈 - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

嚴屹寬攜一家老小外出散步,杜若溪推著嬰兒車瘦成了S身材 - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> 嚴屹寬攜一家老小外出散步,杜若溪推著嬰兒車瘦成了S身材 - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

MaXi - Des larmes de licorne - Duration: 11:01.

For more infomation >> MaXi - Des larmes de licorne - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

Heroinová Katka v redakci eXtra.cz hovořila o své závislosti: Je to syrové! VIDEO - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Heroinová Katka v redakci eXtra.cz hovořila o své závislosti: Je to syrové! VIDEO - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

🎙 Commentary de Match 🌀 Pokémon Ultra Soleil & Ultra Lune |Pokestrat - Duration: 5:08.

For more infomation >> 🎙 Commentary de Match 🌀 Pokémon Ultra Soleil & Ultra Lune |Pokestrat - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Flight Report | S7 Airlines Airbus A321 | Irkutsk to Moscow - Duration: 15:12.

Huge queues... in the morning a lot of passengers

Today we will fly on S7 Airlines Airbus A321-200

A320 Ural Airlines is passing by (VP-BFZ)

Flies to Domodedovo (flight U6 16)

In general it should have been a review of the new A321neo, but the carrier changed the aircraft :(

Specifically, this board was produced in 2013 for Utair

Leased by S7 Airlines in May 2016, layout was changed from Y220 to C8Y190

There were a lot of Chinese on the plane, and in Irkutsk they also have enough

Very annoying passengers and fed up with their thermoses....

Tightly for my 190cm. It's hard to fly for 5 hours...

Angara An-24 to the village of Mama (2G-81)

Aeroflot B738 (VQ-BHC) to Sheremetyevo (SU 1443)

Pivovarikha village

First meal: soft drinks, hot meal (chicken with pasta), salad, fruits, waffles + tea/coffee

Krasnoyarsk Reservoir

Bakhta settlement on the Yenisei River

Perm

Bolshoe Savino Airport

Second meal - tea/coffee and bar

Gorky Reservoir

Vladimir

In autumn of 2017, there was one flight to Vladimir airport - from St. Petersburg

Orekhovo-Zuyevo

Pavlovsky Posad

Bykovo

Nikolo-Ugreshsky Monastery

Aparinki

Somon Air Boeing 737-900 (P4-TAJ) from Dushanbe

S7 B738 (VQ-BKW) in OneWorld livery from Ulan-Ude

Dump of rarities is growing and growing: (

This trip report ends, but my flight is not...

For more infomation >> Flight Report | S7 Airlines Airbus A321 | Irkutsk to Moscow - Duration: 15:12.

-------------------------------------------

Lửa Yêu Thương: Chương trình thiện nguyện của Rich's Việt Nam tại Trung tâm Hoa Mai - Duration: 4:05.

Companion 2017

Fire of Love

Charity event - Better Our Community

FIRE OF LOVE is a charity program organized by Rich Products Viet Nam

and the Association in Support of Vietnamese Handicapped and Orphans (ASVHO) in Da Nang.

At Hoa Mai Orphanage, more than 300 donors participated in meaningful activities.

Hoa Mai Orphanage Da Nang city

Vegetables garden

Fruit garden

Thuy Chuyen Hoa Mai Orphanage - Da Nang city

"Today I'm so happy because Rich's has come to help us.

Among the gifts, I like the vegetables garden the most.

The garden will be a great support to our meals.

I promise that we will take good care of the garden".

Rich's pastry kitchen

Hoa Hoa Mai Orphanage - Da Nang City

"I'm very happy that Rich's has come and thankful for the gifts.

I like the pastry kitchen the most.

I will try to learn and become a good pastry chef."

Rich's Wall

Donors' contributions:

1 pastry kitchen 1 water system for the kitchen 1 vegetables garden

1 fruit garden 20 red chairs with cushion 10 bedroom curtains

5 dining tables for children 2 laboratory tables 2 air conditioners

1 stone surface for making bread 1 8L stand mixer 1 desktop computer

1 cake display cabinet 1 kitchen tool cabinet 1 gas stove and a food processor

1 washing machine School stationery Confectionery

Trimestrial bakery classes Total of contributions: 259.150.000 VND

Organizations that were supported:

Hoa Mai Orphanage Da Nang Orphanage Center for Special Education Research and Development Hoa Mai Bread Center Hoa Mai Charity Clinic

Special thanks to our donors for your kindness!

Be Rich's Companion to keep the children smile

We love Rich's!

For more infomation >> Lửa Yêu Thương: Chương trình thiện nguyện của Rich's Việt Nam tại Trung tâm Hoa Mai - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

"E-tree" la conférence des développeurs de jeu d'Occitanie - Duration: 30:41.

I'm Celine...I'm Dimitri I'm a Graphic Designer. I'm a Game Designer.

We are Seele Games. One Last Word is a detective narrative game.

You play a detective who's going after a serial killer for more than a decade.

a SERIAL KILLER. He's in front of you. You got him but you have no evidence yet.

And to make things worse, his lawyer is coming to release him.

Your goal is find the right word, evidence or testimony that will make the killer confess his crimes.

Our goal is to make the player feel like a real detective.

We want to create an experience that truly uses video gaming as a medium. It is made to be a game,

not a book or a movie. Yes... that and the fact we love murder mysteries.

One of us has to start or it's going to take forever.

I'm Gilles. Adrien.

We created Gear Prod. I'm in charge of the technical side.

And I'm the Game Designer. We're creating a submarine simulator called Echo Squad.

We all dreamt of boarding the Nautilus

to explore ocean's depths.

That's the experience we are offering.

We called it Live Action Video Game. You join a team of 4 or 5 members and then

go on an adventure in the depths, discovering a mysterious world.

There might be octopuses. Captain

Mechanician. Gunner

Pilot. Sonar.

Choose your role, gather your crew and get on board for exciting adventures.

Piloting a submarine, you'll explore Syla's oceans

and face threats coming from its depths.

For the very first time, video game meets escape game.

An experience like you've never seen before.

Gear Prod presents Echo Squad, the first Live Action Video Game

My name is Thomas. I'm a Game Designer and Developer on Astre.

Astre is an action-adventure game taking place in a science fantasy setting.

You play a mage sent by his city to find sources of power.

You have the ability to manipulate energy and use it to feed creatures

or to attack them. The idea behind this is to let players

choose between pacific or aggressive playstyles.

Why did I come to Montpellier ? Sea, indies and sun !

Hello, I am Marie Marquet.

Project manager at Core Scope Studio, a Montpellier based studio created this January.

Our company has 7 members. We are currently working on the Montpellier Discovery project.

Montpellier Discovery is a gamified tourism app using AR technology.

It makes you explore the city to complete quests and solve mysteries.

I'm François from La Moutarde studio.

La Moutarde is coming from Dijon as that where I'm from.

When I moved to Montpellier, that was about the only thing people remembered about me.

I came to Montpellier because the city is

absolutely amazing ! I'm the developer and project manager of

Old School Musical.

OLD SCHOOL MUSICAL OSM is a crazy rhythm game.

Watching someone else playing Guitar Hero may be quite boring.

That's why we wanted to create a game with lots of actions happening in the background.

The game will take you to old-school RPG's inspired levels, where you have to fight

chickens in rhythm, then to sci-fi based level taking place on a spaceship.

Our goal is to always surprise you

and appeal to both players and viewers.

We have an unhealthy love for chickens

and the joke got way too far. We got a partnership with

Loué farm free range chickens. Up to day we have, like, 30 different types of chickens

scatterred in 50 levels. Since the dawn of times, they've been

bullied in video games. Now they seek revenge. They have an army

and their day of reckoning has come. That's not the whole OSM story

but it still matters. The 2 main characters are brothers

called Tib & Rob. Since their homeworld has been starting to glitch, they travel from world to world

to find where glitches originate from.

It's also a clever Game Design idea ! Since we got bugs everywhere in the game,

players wont be able to tell if it's a bug or a feature.

OSM is made by a team of 4 members : 2 developers, 1 artist and 1 composer.

We're also working with big names from the chiptunes community.

We're working closely with our community as OSM is made by gamers, with gamers and for gamers.

We're working closely with our community as OSM is made by gamers, with gamers and for gamers.

Hello, I'm Adrien Fenouillet.

I'm Game Designer and Project manager at Bioviva Editions.

It's a company that creates board games, with a twist. All our games are eco-designed, made in France

with recycled and recyclable materials.

At Bioviva, I'm creating games, designing rules and game mechanics.

Then, we do playtests in schools.

We are published in more than 15 countries in 6 languages : Spain, Italy, Germany,

which is fond of board games, France, Canada, Belgium.

Our most popular game is "Bioviva" which was released 20 years ago but got a re-release this year.

It's a game about discovering nature

through questions about flora and fauna and "nature challenges" :

Those are card games with animals facing each other depending of their size, weight...

The goal is to collect animals and make them fight.

We adapted "nature challenges" in Arabic

for refugees from countries at war like Syria.

We offered more than 1 million copies of Bioviva in those countries.

Those games are free. We don't do any profits on them.

We want to help refugee childrens from the refugee camps. They may have shelter,

but they still face deep boredom. We're trying to bring them a bit of joy and fun with those games,

while still teaching them to read and share. I was born and raised in Montpellier,

I've studied there and found work in the area.

That being said, friends who just moved to Montpellier

always tell me how great the city is. Since grass semms not to be greenier in the other side, I stayed.

always tell me how great the city is. Since grass semms not to be greenier in the other side, I stayed.

Hi, I'm Alain.

I'm a developer at Oudidon. BAFL is a top-down racing game

inspired from 80/90's games like Super Sprint, Super Off Road

or Micro Machines. That's where I got my style from.

Nothing to do with the game. I'm always like this.

Why Montpellier ? Because I'm from that region and after a few years in Paris,

I came back to my roots.

But I'm not from Montpellier ! I'm from Nîmes, that's not the same.

Really, that matters. But Montpellier is still nice though

We did BAFL in 3 or 4 days. When you're that talented, it goes pretty fast.

I said to myself "I should do a game"...and then I did.

Ok, we were a team of 3... Ok it took 18 months.

BAFL can be played up to 8 players. Like, from 1 to 8. If you have 8 joycons, you can play with 8 players. If you have 1 joycon

it means you lost the other one because you're supposed to always have 2 joycons...so you'll have to play alone.

Of course I'm happy to release the game on Switch.

Who released a game on Switch ? I did. Hell yeah.

It's been available on the eShop since April.

Oh it's also on Steam... you know the videogame thing on PC, Steam ?

Since I'm an innovator and we can't take anything for granted,

I created a new mode for BAFL. Everyone is on the same circuit

but only one player can survive. Little by little, the arena is shrinking.

I called it BAFL Royale...clever right ?

- Hello Eric Chahi...Hello Eric ? - Sorry?

- What are you working on currently? - Hmm, I'm working on a VR project...

and it's quite complicated. Sorry but I'm very busy, I have to go back to work.

- Olivier, I think we have a problem with controllers...

Olivier ?

Nevermind, I'll manage.

For more infomation >> "E-tree" la conférence des développeurs de jeu d'Occitanie - Duration: 30:41.

-------------------------------------------

Révélation sur les origines d'Angela Merkel - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Révélation sur les origines d'Angela Merkel - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar XE 2.0 D PURE - Premium business pack - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Jaguar XE 2.0 D PURE - Premium business pack - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Isuzu D-max 1.9 Double Cab LSX Automaat 3500kg trekkracht Rijklaar! - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Isuzu D-max 1.9 Double Cab LSX Automaat 3500kg trekkracht Rijklaar! - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Bubbles and Brooding - Duration: 43:08.

For more infomation >> Bubbles and Brooding - Duration: 43:08.

-------------------------------------------

BIG LIFE UPDATE | No More French Nationality Application For Me & 2018 Goal updates - Duration: 9:10.

For more infomation >> BIG LIFE UPDATE | No More French Nationality Application For Me & 2018 Goal updates - Duration: 9:10.

-------------------------------------------

눈이 장난아니게 부은 날의 겟레디위드미👀 - Duration: 13:58.

For more infomation >> 눈이 장난아니게 부은 날의 겟레디위드미👀 - Duration: 13:58.

-------------------------------------------

TIB ET TATOUM - Jamais sans ma tache - Duration: 12:01.

For more infomation >> TIB ET TATOUM - Jamais sans ma tache - Duration: 12:01.

-------------------------------------------

Why Do Credit Crunches Keep Crushing The Little People? | The Exchange - Duration: 2:22.

I want to go back to your question about why it happens over and over again.

And I think, again, looking back at history, there's some good lessons we can draw.

The very first, as I mentioned earlier, credit collapse that history records in detail is

the Athenian credit collapse of 594 BC that Aristotle talks about, other people.

What happened there I think is very instructive for us.

And that is imagine, hypothetically, an economy with 100 drachmas.

And the Nobles have them all.

That's why they're the Nobles.

And they lend them to the peasants at 10% interest.

A year later, the peasants owe the Nobles 110 drachmas.

Where do the 10 come from to pay the interest?

Before the coin arrived in Athens, it would be grain loans.

So you'd lend people actually things that produce of themselves.

I give you seeds, and then you plant them and you get more back.

And so interest wasn't a problem.

But you can't pay interest with coins.

And this is why Aristotle said that usury, the taking of interest on money, was contrary

to nature because the coins could not themselves reproduce, self-reproduce.

Now, if you talk about usury in the prohibition, you're considered an economic primitive in

a sort of way in the Middle Ages.

But I have not yet seen the simple arithmetic of how the peasants can pay back the 110 when

there are only 100 in the economy.

The modern answer to this problem, remember, is to print up the extra 10.

That's what the Fed does.

If the people owe the banks more than they have, they print the money up and give it

to the banks, which makes no sense to the people who owe the money.

And this is why there is QE for the people in this sort of proposal, which, again, has

a logic to it, which is that the little people, the middle class, is head over heels in debt

to the oligarchs, the people who live in New York, ultimately.

And again, it's not just Athens.

It's not just here.

But Caesar came to power promising to get rid of interest payments.

Robespierre talked about it.

So when you look at the rise of great populist movements, whether it's Italy with Mussolini,

or in this country, or in antiquity, it usually centers around the great credit collapse,

where the little people are sunk under their debts, they can't pay their debts, and some

strongman arrives and says, I will bail you out.

For more infomation >> Why Do Credit Crunches Keep Crushing The Little People? | The Exchange - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Flight Report | S7 Airlines Airbus A321 | Irkutsk to Moscow - Duration: 15:12.

Huge queues... in the morning a lot of passengers

Today we will fly on S7 Airlines Airbus A321-200

A320 Ural Airlines is passing by (VP-BFZ)

Flies to Domodedovo (flight U6 16)

In general it should have been a review of the new A321neo, but the carrier changed the aircraft :(

Specifically, this board was produced in 2013 for Utair

Leased by S7 Airlines in May 2016, layout was changed from Y220 to C8Y190

There were a lot of Chinese on the plane, and in Irkutsk they also have enough

Very annoying passengers and fed up with their thermoses....

Tightly for my 190cm. It's hard to fly for 5 hours...

Angara An-24 to the village of Mama (2G-81)

Aeroflot B738 (VQ-BHC) to Sheremetyevo (SU 1443)

Pivovarikha village

First meal: soft drinks, hot meal (chicken with pasta), salad, fruits, waffles + tea/coffee

Krasnoyarsk Reservoir

Bakhta settlement on the Yenisei River

Perm

Bolshoe Savino Airport

Second meal - tea/coffee and bar

Gorky Reservoir

Vladimir

In autumn of 2017, there was one flight to Vladimir airport - from St. Petersburg

Orekhovo-Zuyevo

Pavlovsky Posad

Bykovo

Nikolo-Ugreshsky Monastery

Aparinki

Somon Air Boeing 737-900 (P4-TAJ) from Dushanbe

S7 B738 (VQ-BKW) in OneWorld livery from Ulan-Ude

Dump of rarities is growing and growing: (

This trip report ends, but my flight is not...

For more infomation >> Flight Report | S7 Airlines Airbus A321 | Irkutsk to Moscow - Duration: 15:12.

-------------------------------------------

MaXi - Des larmes de licorne - Duration: 11:01.

For more infomation >> MaXi - Des larmes de licorne - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

海贼王:和之国凯多战败,登上四皇不是路飞,而是他和罗其中之一 - Duration: 5:10.

For more infomation >> 海贼王:和之国凯多战败,登上四皇不是路飞,而是他和罗其中之一 - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Des changements étonnants rapportés au corps lorsque vous consommez de la farine d'avoine tous .. - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> Des changements étonnants rapportés au corps lorsque vous consommez de la farine d'avoine tous .. - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

NEF The Pharaoh - A (feat JT the 4th) - Duration: 2:50.

Big bands I'ma do a show in the A

Yeh...Yeh

Big bands I'ma do a show in the A Big house I'ma do a show in the A

Bad lil momma does some hoes in the A Buss it open i'ma throw the pole in the A

Big bands I'ma do a show in the A Big house I'ma do a show in the A

Bad lil momma does some hoes in the A

Buss it open i'ma throw the pole in the A

I done bin to every state thats in the USA It was me and Ben Frank no AKA

I was racin' to the money thats the 10K way Now I'm a young rich dummy bitch ey ey ey

You want a feature hit cam bitch wire the fee

Niggas bitin' off the chain like I hired a thief

Lil went and asked God who was higher me He replied these niggas dry in the streets

And they be lying on beats We stating facts so we make 'em believe

Chang Chang but aint no Asian in me Ain't gotta fade on the weed

But all the clubs make sure I cheat My son stay with bank rolls on him

I keep a pole on me You aint never did three months straight festivals

Bitches know my name and wanna suck my dirty testicles

Pockets full of celery and I don't do the vegetables

Payroll the fuck outta that little nigga I'm with distractibles

Big bands I'ma do a show in the A Big house I'ma do a show in the A

Bad lil momma does some hoes in the A Buss it open i'ma throw the pole in the A

Big bands I'ma do a show in the A Big house I'ma do a show in the A

Bad lil momma does some hoes in the A Buss it open i'ma throw the pole in the A

This money got my side and my main bitch kissin' They put on a show and no there aint no intermission

Evict you with this type'a landlord and you'd attended

We get cash for your goat I might just strip you for the pending

I got an ARN on her baby bitch there's two types of extension

Remember I was broke and I would do anything to get it

Pop up at your house just like I'm coming for a visit

Then I turn into a tanker like my name was Matt Dillan

If I aint got no money in my hands it aint no feelin's

Yo' baby daddy's a pussy he got invisible killings Feed the bitch some gun powder let him get

to hittin' Blue cheese no ranch I'm still dippin'

Still put a condom on my dick for when you lick it

I just did a festival out in London and it was wicked

Why are you concerned with all this money I'm gettin'?

I'ma hit another bitch yall just to make her ass a victim

Big bands I'ma do a show in the A Big house I'ma do a show in the A

Bad lil momma does some hoes in the A Buss it open i'ma throw the pole in the A

Big bands I'ma do a show in the A Big house I'ma do a show in the A

Bad lil momma does some hoes in the A Buss it open i'ma throw the pole in the A

Uh Big bands i'ma do a show in the A

Yeh...yeh

For more infomation >> NEF The Pharaoh - A (feat JT the 4th) - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

海贼王:五个"未解之谜"你知道几个?路飞妈妈身世"浮出水面" - Duration: 4:56.

For more infomation >> 海贼王:五个"未解之谜"你知道几个?路飞妈妈身世"浮出水面" - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Custom URL - How to connect your own custom domain to Pagewiz - Duration: 3:03.

Custom URL How to connect your own custom domain to Pagewiz

Each landing page on Pagewiz is automatically assigned a default Pagewiz URL.

Pagewiz lets you assign an additional custom domain so that your landing pages are branded

with your own domain, like: lp.dev-sharks.com/campaign

So, how do you make the switch?

Let's start from the beginning.

Click 'Settings' for the page you'd like to change.

From there, go to 'Page URL'.

Once again you can see these two boxes:

1. Your default pagewiz URL

2. Custom URL (SSL)

Let me mention that URLs secured with SSL display a green lock icon on the address bar.

The green lock tells visitors that whatever personal information they add to your page

is protected with an extra encryption layer for added security.

Pagewiz adds SSL automatically to all your custom domains.

You don't have to purchase it or set it up yourself.

Beyond security, using custom URLs gives your landing pages a more professional look

and empowers your branding.

To add your own custom URL, click Update URL.

You can select one you've previously used or click 'add new domain'.

Enter your domain name and click 'save'.

Note that you can even append a path name as an identifier for your campaign,

without any further settings on the domain provider side.

Click 'save' and,on the Pagewiz side, you're all set.

Next you need to connect the domain on your domain provider side.

We also need to tell the domain provider about the subdomain 'lp' (that's short for 'landing

page', if you haven't guessed) we're adding as a prefix to our domain name.

For this example "GoDaddy" happens to be our provider, but if you use a different provider

you should find its procedures to be pretty much the same.

Go to your domain provider account, locate the domain you want to point to Pagewiz and

create a 'CNAME record' for your sub-domain prefix.

In our example we only need to type the prefix, 'lp', in the 'Host' box.

In the 'points to' box, type 's1.pagewiz.net' and you're done.

After making a domain name change like this you may need to wait up to 8 hours before

you can use your custom URL.

That's because it can take that long for your change to propagate across the internet.

Luckily, though, most changes take 2 hours or less.

That's it!

You're now free to promote landing pages that show off your business's domain brand.

As always, if you have any questions feel free to contact us at

Support@pagewiz.com.

For more infomation >> Custom URL - How to connect your own custom domain to Pagewiz - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors and Coloring Shapes with Glitters for Kids | Learning Videos for Toddlers - Duration: 7:49.

RED

BLUE

GREEN

PINK

RED

PINK

ORANGE

BLUE

GREEN

YELLOW

BLUE

For more infomation >> Learn Colors and Coloring Shapes with Glitters for Kids | Learning Videos for Toddlers - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

Vincent Cassel et Tina Kunakey, de tendres bisous avant leur mariage (photo) - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Vincent Cassel et Tina Kunakey, de tendres bisous avant leur mariage (photo) - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

🎙 Commentary de Match 🌀 Pokémon Ultra Soleil & Ultra Lune |Pokestrat - Duration: 5:08.

For more infomation >> 🎙 Commentary de Match 🌀 Pokémon Ultra Soleil & Ultra Lune |Pokestrat - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

La fille de Vanessa Paradis « ce n'est pas la joie » avec Samuel Benchetrit - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> La fille de Vanessa Paradis « ce n'est pas la joie » avec Samuel Benchetrit - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

TWICE和防彈少年團還有神秘聯繫!成員親口坦白惹韓網狂贊!更驚喜的是F(x)! - Duration: 11:21.

For more infomation >> TWICE和防彈少年團還有神秘聯繫!成員親口坦白惹韓網狂贊!更驚喜的是F(x)! - Duration: 11:21.

-------------------------------------------

《香蜜》润玉泪吻锦觅 锦觅送的信物 原来还有这层深意! - Duration: 13:53.

For more infomation >> 《香蜜》润玉泪吻锦觅 锦觅送的信物 原来还有这层深意! - Duration: 13:53.

-------------------------------------------

Performance Appraisal [shortfilm] | A Satirical Comedy - Duration: 5:19.

Why is he so serious..

Did he come to know about the private sites I opened last week?

Hey please

Why are you nervous. Feel as if this is your own company.

If its my own company, can I take as much salary as I want?

Well, I meant, work like a donkey, and expect nothing in return.

Congratulations.

You got an average rating this year.

I only got an average rating. Why are you greeting me for that?

Oh Well that's because, we want you to go back silently without any further argument.

Thats not going to happen. I am not going to leave you guys without a decent hike.

We follow relative ratings, its called as the bell curve

And you stand right here

But I have done what is given to me last year.

Hence am Expecting a top rating.

You get an average rating if you do what is given to you….

And how can I get a top rating?

How do I know. I never got one so far.

you have to do something extraordinary to get top rating you know..

And how can I get a top rating?

With your skill set, I don't expect you to get an outstanding rating ever.

Hence, you stand a chance only when the rest of the team underperforms.

But my Results are extraordinary last year.

Extra-ordinary?

You are not even ordinary.

And we are not referring to the extras that you are doing in front of that girl tina

and the extra work you created whenever I assigned to you.

But you gave an "outstanding" rating toTina…

Well in my position, I am not supposed to admit all those publicly, but She is stunning you know.

You are not supposed to talk about others ratings

At Least let me know my improvement points

Your don't have American Accent.

Well You don't have it either.

As such, you don't even have an indian accent.

Well, I am supposed to rate you. Not the other way around

We are dealing with japanese clients anyways

You argue for everything you know that

You lack social communications skills.

Your interaction with team is very less. You hardly talk... you know.

You want me to stop working and waste time talking to people.

Considering your deliverables last year, I think your rating is apt.

I don't agree with what you are saying, but I'll fake a smile.

Ignore ratings. Give me a decent hike at least

For the first 5 years in your career, you should see work, not money.

As such, I don't expect you to work under me for more than 5 years

and afterwords, I don't care how much you demand. None of my concern you know.

I can't imagine working for you for more than 5 months.

Oh well Typical your salary will be 3 times to your experience

But I am getting only 5 lakhs per annum.

What's your experience again?

2 years

Oh well 5 by 2 is 2.5 so ya i am sorry, its 2 times

So, You are getting more than what you are supposed to. Congrats

What do you say for a fresher who don't have any experience?

Oh my god, he is trying to convince me.

I have to deviate the topic somehow.

why is your hair so long?

how is that related to my work?

Oh well, There is no relation as such.

I am about to get convinced with what you are saying.

so I thinking of a reason to deceive you.

I am not happy with my ratings…

Your performance is not up to the mark last year.

But the work given to me is not related to my experience.

You have to be open to new challenges.

Fine. Give me atleast 8 lakhs per annum.

You don't have enough experience to get that salary.

you don't give any work relevant to my experience, then how does that even matter.

Frankly speaking only to ration your salary….

Your expectation is to high as per your experience.

You know.. the job turns more difficult when don't know what we are doing.

This is what I don't like about you.

You come up with a excuse for everything.

Don't get disappointed. We have a surprise gift for you

a retirement bonus.

To encash the same you have to be in service during retirement.

Can I leave the company now and join back after 30 years?

Oh well... No….

And, Please keep your salary confidential…

Don't worry, I am equally ashamed of the numbers.

what is your strategy for next year to avoid mistakes?

never do work when at work.

It's too late for me to change your rating this year.

But next year, I promise to give you a decent hike.

Will you give me a decent hike even if I do nothing next year.

Well, that's not gonna happen.

This is just an excuse to send you back.

We expect you to work like a donkey again.

Employee satisfaction is our prime motive.

What do you expect return from the company

work from home

Well on weekdays, we have some limitations, but you are free to work from home on weekends

How about Flexible working hours

Then I can call him any time, and disturb his personal life.

Granted….

Thanks a lot, you are so kind

What are you doing?

Go back to work.

For more infomation >> Performance Appraisal [shortfilm] | A Satirical Comedy - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Νατάσα Καλογρίδη: "Για δύο μήνες δεν μου έλεγαν ότι ο πατέρας μου είχε πεθάνει | News | fthis.gr - Duration: 5:57.

 Η Νατάσα Καλογρίδη παραχώρησε συνέντευξη στο περιοδικό DownTown και στον Τάσο Μπιμπισίδη και μεταξύ άλλων, αναφέρθηκε στον θάνατο του πατέρα της, που σημάδεψε τη ζωή της

 Σε αυτό σε επηρέασε φαντάζομαι και ο θάνατος τους μπαμπά σου (έχασε τον πατέρα της σε αυτοκινητικό δυστύχημα όταν ήταν 6 ετών)

   Ο χαμός του πατέρα μου ένωσε ακόμη παραπάνω την οικογένεια μου και σίγουρα μου έμαθε από μικρή πολλά

Ο τρόπος που αντιμετωπίζω τη ζωή είναι ενδεχομένως εντελώς διαφορετικός από τον τρόπο που την αντιμετωπίζουν οι άλλοι

 Σου στοίχισε πολύ αυτός ο θάνατος;   Παρακαλώ; Έχασα τον πατέρα μου όταν ήμουν 6 ετών

Μου στοίχισε απίστευτα πολύ. Έχω εικόνες από τον πατέρα μου που περιγράφω στην μητέρα μου και μου λέει: «Πως γίνεται να τα θυμάσαι όλα αυτά, ήσουν μωρό»

Ο πατέρας μου ήταν μηχανικός αεροσκαφών στην Ολυμπιακή. Ταξίδευε πολύ. Άνοιγε την πόρτα να πάει στη δουλειά και με θυμάμαι να πέφτω στο πάτωμα και να τον τραβάω από τα πόδια για να μη φύγει

Έκλαιγα. Ούρλιαζα. Έβαζα δύναμη. Για να τον αφήσω έπρεπε να με κρατήσει η μαμά μου και η γιαγιά μου

Είχα τρέλα. Αυτή είναι μια πολύ χαρακτηριστική εικόνα που θυμάμαι από αυτόν. Καταλαβαίνεις ότι όταν ο πατέρας μου σκοτώθηκε έχασα τον κόσμο

 Τι θυμάσαι από εκείνη τη μέρα;   Μπορεί να φαίνεται περίεργο, αλλά είχα διαίσθηση

Ξύπνησα εκείνο το πρωί λίγο αναστατωμένη. Δεν βρήκα τη μαμά μου σπίτι, βρήκα τη θεία μου

Και πετάγομαι από το κρεβάτι και αρχίζω να φωνάζω «τι έπαθε ο μπαμπάς μου, που είναι ο μπαμπάς μου, τι έχει ο μπαμπάς μου;» Κάτι είχα καταλάβει

Για δυο μήνες δεν μου έλεγαν ότι είχε πεθάνει. Ήξερα ότι ο μπαμπάς μου είναι στο νοσοκομείο

Του έγραφα γράμματα. Του έγραφα «μπαμπά μου, σε περιμένω». Περίμενα να γυρίσει.  Πώς ήταν από εκεί και πέρα η κατάσταση στο σπίτι;   Κοίτα, έχω μια μάνα η οποία είναι πολύ σκληροπυρηνική

Ήταν πολύ αυστηρή μαζί μας και στα παιδικά μας χρόνια και την περίοδο της εφηβείας

Όταν συνέβη λοιπόν αυτό, πίστεψέ το, δε την είδαμε ποτέ να κλαίει, δεν την είδαμε ποτέ να καταρρέει και αυτό βοήθησε πολύ την ψυχολογία μας στο σπίτι

Ήταν σκληρό για όλους μας. Ήταν ένας αιφνίδιος θάνατος. Ο πατέρας μου σκοτώθηκε δύο λεπτά πριν φτάσει στο σπίτι, γυρνώντας από τη δουλειά

 Το ξεπέρασες ποτέ;   Με το συγκεκριμένο γεγονός πορεύομαι. Το μεγαλύτερο δώρο ήταν ότι κατάλαβα πως η απώλεια έχει να σου δώσει «παπάδες»

Να σε ταξιδέψει στο μυαλό σου, να σου δώσει πράγματα. Αν δεν είχε συμβεί αυτό στον πατέρα μου, θα ήμουν άλλος άνθρωπος σήμερα

Αυτό το γεγονός με σημάδεψε και με έκανε να αντιμετωπίζω τη ζωή με τη φιλοσοφία «μια είναι και άλλη καμία, ρε παιδί μου»

Οπότε, δεν πα' να λέτε; Και άγαμοι θύται αν λέτε. Εμένα αυτό μου έδωσε δυναμισμό, αλλά και απόλυτο ενστερνισμό της ευαισθησίας

No comments:

Post a Comment