Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 22 2018

natural home remedies for bacterial infections in stomach and stomach

ginger ginger is a home remedies for bacterial infections of stomach you can

rely on this kitchen staple to treat stomach and respiratory infections

because it helps to boost the blood circulation and heat up your body

thereby relieving the activity of the strain of harmful bacteria inside your

body ginger tea is highly recommended for these conditions if you do not know

how to make a homemade ginger tea you can refer to the following recipe be

boil the water then add ginger to the saucepan turn off the heat cover and let

it steep for about 10 minutes then strain and remove the ginger add honey

and lemon juice to the tea stir and enjoy it

consume 3-4 times per day to treat bacterial infections completely

lemon there is no lack of home remedies for bacterial infections lemon juice is

not an exception bacterial infections especially the infection related to the

respiratory tract can be treated well with lemon it contributes largely to

reducing mucus buildup inside the tract so that it can kill the harmful bacteria

the main factor leading to mucus and infections

essential juice in addition to using the above natural home remedies for

bacterial infections you are supposed to drink other essential juices to aid in

the treatment for example fruit juices vegetable juices and tracheal herbs are

highly recommended therefore if you are suffering from bacterial infections you

should drink more juices that include vitamin C and other essential nutrients

Koreans

fresh juice consuming fresh juice like cranberry juice will help to treat

vaginal and urinary tract infections it is safe to consume by pregnant women

those who are suffering from bacterial infections but make sure to use fresh

cranberry juice not canned or Sweden for several times daily to combat the

bacteria in the body body

For more infomation >> Natural Home Remedies For Bacterial Infections in Stomach - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Coach Jennie's Speaking Sample Video - Duration: 10:19.

...And as I was writing the book on Hilda,

I realized there's a lot more to this broad

than I ever thought.

Like, I thought there was one Hilda.

One version, one way,

but in my inexhaustible obsession with Hilda

in understanding her inside and out,

I came to find that there are

four different iterations of Hilda, if you will.

I call them the four B.S. beliefs of Hilda.

Now, let me back this up.

A belief is just a thought that you have

over and over and over again that you buy into.

Right, and when you have a thought,

a thought makes you feel a certain way.

And when you have a feeling, you act based on that feeling.

Thoughts, feelings, actions.

Not terribly hard.

If Hilda puts a thought in your head

and you buy into that B.S.,

then that thought makes you feel like crap.

Who do you think you are?

Oh, I feel disempowered, stressed, freaked out, scared,

afraid of the edge of that stage right there.

And so now how do I behave?

Well, I sabotage myself.

But there's a lot of different nuance to this woman,

and I would love to see, as I go through this,

who relates to this one.

So gonna have to be a little vulnerable.

And as a coach, I'm known to make people cry.

Right, yeah see there ya go.

No, I'm not gonna make you cry today, I hope.

But let me tell you a little bit about

the four different Hildas.

So first up, B.S. belief number one is this woman here.

"I Can't" Hilda.

Now, "I Can't" Hilda is like a playground bully.

She attacks you from the inside out.

She attacks you confidence.

She wants to make sure you doubt yourself

and your abilities at every turn.

She's the one who tells you

that you're a special little snowflake,

that there's something just wrong about you.

It's kinda mean.

And there's no possible way you can do this.

Anybody here of imposter syndrome?

That's her.

Who do you think you are?

Who said you were qualified for that?

You should go out and get more qualifications

before you tell everybody that's what you do.

I can't believe you're passing out that business card.

That's "I Can't" Hilda.

She's mean, she's cruel, and she attacks your self worth.

And if you listen to her long enough,

you take a really long time to decide

you can handle something new.

In entrepreneurship, she will hold you back forever

from launching.

She'll keep you in your day job

or the job job that pays the bills,

that financial oxygen, which is really important.

She'll keep you there for a very long time,

because you'll doubt that you can make it.

Now, she has a evil step sister,

"I Shouldn't" Hilda.

So, "I Can't", right she's attacking you

from the inside out.

"I Shouldn't" Hilda comes from the outside in.

"I Shouldn't" Hilda is the one,

I like to think of her as kind of like

your big sister as you're entering high school,

but she's already there,

and she's nagging at you to not embarrass me.

That's her.

She's obsessed with how the world sees her.

She's always thinking that she's walking around

with a spot light, and everybody's watching

her every move, and at any moment,

she's going to embarrass everybody.

The fear of embarrassment is a big one here.

"I Shouldn't" Hilda also gets you obsessed

with comparing yourself to others.

Anybody do that?

Compare themselves to others, right,

and you're worried and obsessed and terrified

that you're not measuring up

to what somebody else is doing.

This is when you can't price your services

to save your life, because you need to see how

everybody else is pricing themselves, right.

"I Shouldn't" Hilda, she's very, very mean,

and she will wag her little finger at you

like a crazy person to remind you to behave yourself.

Make sure that you're doing it the right way,

whatever the F that means, right.

She's worried, she's terrified that at any moment,

you're going to mess up.

And if you can't do it the right way, forget about it.

Oh, and don't start with me about being nice, behave,

"I Shouldn't" Hilda wants you to be nice.

She wants everybody at Entrepreneur Summit to love you,

so you need to make sure that you don't make any enemies

and that everybody's happy.

Anybody resonating with

"I Can't" or "I Shouldn't" Hilda yet?

Yeah, we've heard these broads.

Yeah.

Alright, I thought that was it.

So, I was working on the book,

and I was like, okay, so there's the inner and the outer,

we're done right?

There's two more.

This one, this one hurts.

This is "I Don't Know" Hilda.

"I Don't Know" Hilda is terrified of the starting line.

Anything that she's gonna start,

she's going to second guess, and second guess,

and second guess.

I'm about to start a new program,

but first, I'm gonna buy a course on Facebook ads.

Yes, that's what I need before,

I can't build this course

until I know how I'm going to sell it.

And you know what, I think I need to go back to school.

This is hard, I don't know what I'm doing,

there's no way I can do this.

She's a panicked co-worker.

Like, always on deadline, never meeting deadlines.

And as soon as she draws a starting line in front of her,

she finds her way to get out of it.

She gets hooked on what I call info crack.

Anybody got a info crack habit?

Information product overload.

How many of you right now, I'll raise my hand already,

have a dusty cyber file on your computer

full of programs that one day,

you really, really feel like

you're gonna finish soon, yeah.

All those programs, all those books on the bookshelf,

all those audio books, all of those podcasts,

all of that information gathering,

because at least I'm productive, I'm researching.

Feels good if I'm researching I'm doing something.

The end of the day, I didn't accomplish much,

I didn't implement anything,

that's "I Don't Know" Hilda.

She wants so desperately for you to say the phrase Iowknow.

Which by the way is a bad word in my coaching practice.

Anybody remember, what was it,

you can't do this on television.

No?

There was this horrible television show on Nickelodeon

where if you said I don't know, slime poured on your head.

I'd like to bring that back.

I think that would be a good thing for our humanity.

Because when we say I don't know,

what we're actually saying, I quit.

I'm gonna say that again.

When you say, I don't know, what you're actually saying

in this moment, I quit.

This is too hard, I can't make a decision,

and you have the right to change your mind

in five seconds.

There's information in that first answer,

but if "I Don't Know" Hilda is a habit,

and you have a habit of listening to her,

you're second guessing yourself to death.

Alright, that's three so far.

Who here's from "I Don't Know" Hilda?

Yeah?

What about that "I Shouldn't" woman

that's got you comparing yourself to others.

Some "I Shouldn'ts".

Any "I Can'ts", that self doubt part.

Alright, let's see if we see this one.

Now honestly, I didn't see her comin'.

I thought Hilda was mean,

but Hilda can be nice.

I was very surprised by this.

"I Don't Wanna" Hilda is kind of like that

that girl that's desperate to be your best friend

in the whole wide world,

and so she enables you at every corner, right.

She like, buddies up to you and says,

you tried, let's watch Netflix.

You got up this morning, that's a win.

That's good.

She convinces you that you don't actually want to, right.

I say I don't wanna, because it's that casual.

You don't feel like it.

You're not inspired, therefore you don't have to

write a blog post.

You have to wait until motivation shows up,

which I don't know about you,

has motivation knocked on anybody's freakin' door lately?

It hasn't popped by mine.

But she's waiting for motivation and inspiration

to like, show up, like I don't know, uninvited visitors.

And then, I'm able to do the thing I want to do.

"I Don't Wanna" Hilda attacks the finish line.

She'll start stuff all day long

with zero intention of actually following through.

She's the one that makes sure you never completely

implement what you said you were going to do.

"I Don't Wanna" Hilda works against "I Don't Know" Hilda.

And she is tricky, because then, as coaches,

we say it's self care.

How do you know when it's self care

versus "I Don't Wanna" Hilda.

It takes a little practice to kinda know.

Here's how you know.

Did you get somethin' done

before you went and indulged in some self care?

And self care matters.

I'm a coach, I have to say that,

they'll take away my toaster oven.

But we want to make sure that

"I Don't Wanna" Hilda isn't takin' over.

Anybody here from "I Don't Wanna" Hilda from time to time?

Iown't feel like it, you gotta be crazy,

what are you thinkin'.

So there it is, the Hilda vogue.

That's what I call it.

And Hilda is on a mission

to make sure your businesses stay small.

To make sure you don't level up.

To make sure you stay really tight and cozy

in that fabulous little comfort zone of yours,

because again, if you never do something bold and brave

and big and Badass, other things that start

with the letter B, you will never fail,

but you'll never succeed either.

For more infomation >> Coach Jennie's Speaking Sample Video - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

「Nightcore / 8D Audio」→ Havana ✗ Despacito ✗ Believer ✗ Shape of you and MORE (Switching Vocal) - Duration: 3:55.

「Nightcore / 8D Audio」→ Havana ✗ Despacito ✗ Believer ✗ Shape of you and MORE (Switching Vocal)

For more infomation >> 「Nightcore / 8D Audio」→ Havana ✗ Despacito ✗ Believer ✗ Shape of you and MORE (Switching Vocal) - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

Jio Phone 2 Bookings | Jio Phone 2 Sale | Reliance Jio Latest News - Duration: 3:15.

Jio Phone 2 Bookings

Jio Phone 2 Sale

Reliance Jio Latest News

For more infomation >> Jio Phone 2 Bookings | Jio Phone 2 Sale | Reliance Jio Latest News - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Emma Marrone torna a sorridere dopo la bufera: 'Anche se dentro è un casino' - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> Emma Marrone torna a sorridere dopo la bufera: 'Anche se dentro è un casino' - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Attenuare il melasma: 3 trattamenti per ridurre le macchie - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> Attenuare il melasma: 3 trattamenti per ridurre le macchie - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

Number of newborns in S. Korea hit record low in 2017 - Duration: 1:56.

South Korea continues to struggle with low birthrate.

Despite various government measures, the situation did not improve... even reaching a record

low in 2017.

Still this year, there are no encouraging signs.

Ko Roon-hee help us look beyond the numbers.

Despite the government's efforts to tackle the country's low birth rate, the number of

newborns in Korea last year hit a record low.

According to Statistics Korea on Wednesday, around 358-thousand babies were born in 2017...which

is down 11-point- 9 percent from the previous year.

This is the lowest since related figures were first compiled in 1970.

The total fertility rate, or the average number of babies a woman is predicted to have in

her lifetime, dropped to 1-point-zero-five last year…also marking another record low.

This figure is down from 1-point-17 the year before.

Based on the 2016 data, South Korea's total fertility rate was the lowest out of 36 OECD

member countries.

The average birthrate of OECD countries stood at 1-point-68 in 2016.

And the latest figures show the problem is grim for this year too.

There were just 26-thousand 4-hundred births in June… which is down 15-hundred from the

previous month.

In the first six months of the year, the number of births fell by almost 9-percent on year

to record its lowest figures since 1981.

Meanwhile,... the South Korean government announced last month it would allocate an

extra 800-million U.S. dollars of next year's budget to tackle this chronic problem.

The government has been encouraging families to have more babies by offering incentives,

including cash rewards… but nothing has stopped the decline.

Ko Roon-hee, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Number of newborns in S. Korea hit record low in 2017 - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Kip 41 S STARLINE - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Kip 41 S STARLINE - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Camille Cerf en couple avec un candidat de télé-réalité ? Elle s'explique - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Camille Cerf en couple avec un candidat de télé-réalité ? Elle s'explique - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

David Hallyday et Emma Smet s'offrent une virée shopping père-fille en pleine soirée - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> David Hallyday et Emma Smet s'offrent une virée shopping père-fille en pleine soirée - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Put some Vicks on a Garlic Clove. The Reason? You'll Regret Not Knowing This Earlier! - Duration: 4:37.

Put some Vicks on a Garlic Clove.

The Reason?

You'll Regret Not Knowing This Earlier!

Vicks VapoRub is widely used for treating headache, cough, cold, stuffy nose, throat

and chest.

People around the world have used it for hundreds of years as the most effective over-the-counter

decongestant.

However, Vicks has many more uses, including:

SINUS HEADACHES

Apply a small amount of the ointment under your nose and inhale deeply.

Vicks is rich in menthol and can effectively relieve a headache.

MOSQUITO REPELLENT Put some of the ointment on your skin and

clothes to keep the mosquitoes away.

TREAT ACNE Vicks can also clean the skin and soothe inflammation.

Apply to the affected area a couple of times a day, until the acne is gone.

REPEL INSECTS Rub some of the Vicks on your neck, elbows,

inner knees and behind your ears.

Also, opening a bottle of Vicks can keep the flies away.

HEAL BRUISES Mix some Vicks and a pinch of salt and rub

the mixture onto a fresh bruise.

It will prevent swelling and color changing.

SOOTHE SORE MUSCLES You can massage your sore muscles with this

remedy.

Wrap the muscles with a warm and dry towel and lift the aching limb until the pain is

relieved.

Repeat the procedure 3 times a day.

HYDRATE YOUR SKIN Rub some Vicks on dry skin areas to moisturize

your skin.

TENNIS ELBOW Tennis elbow pain can be effectively relieved

with Vicks.

Menthol and camphor found in Vicks are extremely beneficial for treating pain.

Rub gently until you feel relief.

CRACKED HEELS Before going to bed, rub some of the ointment

on your feet and put on some socks.

The next morning wash your feet with warm water.

Then, exfoliate the hard skin using a pumice stone.

Repeat the procedure every night until the feet become soft and smooth.

NAIL FUNGUS

Vicks is also beneficial for treating fungus on fingernails and toenails.

Apply it to the affected area two times a day and put on some cotton socks.

Trim the nail carefully until you successfully remove the infected part.

RELIEVE CONGESTION AND COUGH Gently massage your chest and throat with

Vicks.

KEEP YOUR KITTY`S NAILS UNDER CONTROL You can rub Vicks to your windows, walls,

and furniture to prevent the cat from scratching it.

HEAL CUTS AND SPLINTERS Vicks can significantly speed up the healing

process and protect from infections.

REEK-FREE RACEHORSES Professional racers put some Vicks under the

nostril of their racehorses on the day of the race to prevent them from being attracted

to female ponies and to focus on the race.

STRETCH MARKS Regular use of Vicks in a period of 2 weeks

can significantly reduce stretch marks.

CONTROL YOUR PET`S PEEING Open a bottle of Vicks and place it in the

area where your pet likes to pee.

You will definitely not see it peeing on your rug again.

TREAT ECZEMA

Eczema, itching, and inflammation can be effectively treated with Vicks.

RELIEVE EARACHE Soak a cotton ball in Vicks and put it in

the aching ear.

The pain will soon be gone.

Put a garlic clove in the microwave and heat it for 10 seconds.

Place some Vicks on one of the garlic`s ends and carefully put the clove in the aching

ear.

ATHLETE`S FOOT Apply Vicks twice a day to treat athlete`s

foot.

GET RID OF WARTS Put some Vicks on the wart and cover with

a clean cloth.

You can use gauze or a sock, depending on the affected area.

The wart will be gone in 2 weeks.

For more infomation >> Put some Vicks on a Garlic Clove. The Reason? You'll Regret Not Knowing This Earlier! - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

JADE HALLYDAY : SA TOUCHANTE DÉCLARATION D'AMOUR À SON PÈRE - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> JADE HALLYDAY : SA TOUCHANTE DÉCLARATION D'AMOUR À SON PÈRE - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

小S当众要李诞的微信,却被拒绝,真实原因暴露出小S的本性! - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> 小S当众要李诞的微信,却被拒绝,真实原因暴露出小S的本性! - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Charlotte Casiraghi enceinte : Carole Bouquet ravie d'être bientôt grand-mère ! - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Charlotte Casiraghi enceinte : Carole Bouquet ravie d'être bientôt grand-mère ! - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Miss France 2019 : qui est Wynona Gueraïni, la nouvelle Miss Provence ? - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Miss France 2019 : qui est Wynona Gueraïni, la nouvelle Miss Provence ? - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Jade Hallyday : sa toute première déclaration d'amour à son papa depuis sa disparition - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Jade Hallyday : sa toute première déclaration d'amour à son papa depuis sa disparition - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Laurence Boccolini radieuse au naturel : toute bronzée et amincie... - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Laurence Boccolini radieuse au naturel : toute bronzée et amincie... - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Carole Bouquet, bientôt grand-mère pour la 3e fois, ses rares ... - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Carole Bouquet, bientôt grand-mère pour la 3e fois, ses rares ... - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

best money making apps 2018 for Androids and computer 👊ChampMunna👊 - Duration: 9:11.

Hello Subscribers to our channel

For more infomation >> best money making apps 2018 for Androids and computer 👊ChampMunna👊 - Duration: 9:11.

-------------------------------------------

Caged dogs in back of car show why Lucy's Law was desperately needed - Duration: 6:33.

</form> Animal rights groups are investigating two alleged puppy farmers after footage emerged showing why Lucy's Law was so desperately needed

 The two men were seen transporting caged dogs around Scotland in a video obtained by the Daily Record

 They were filmed giving water to ten puppies in a layby close to a busy road in Dumfries and Galloway on Sunday

 The footage came to light as the Government announced it will ban the sale of puppies by pet shops, online dealers and other third party sellers

 It follows a campaign by animal rights activists and the Daily Mirror after Cavalier King Charles spaniel Lucy was left with fused hips and a curved spine from being caged

Read More Top Stories from Mirror Online  Animal welfare charity the Scottish SPCA are investigating the latest clip

 The men, who had seven border collie puppies and three golden labrador puppies in the back of a van, were thought to be transporting the pooches as part of a "puppy farming" network

 The person who filmed the clip, and wishes to remain anonymous, can be heard approaching the men and shouting "you're absolutely out of f*****g order you two c***s"

 The men refuse to respond and remain silent, instead walking away before the clip cuts out

 Social media users were appalled by the footage and pictures, which has now been shared over 54,000 times since it was uploaded on Sunday

 The run-in was reported to police, who confirmed they were aware of the post.  The SSPCA confirmed they are looking into the clip as part of ongoing investigation into puppy farming in Scotland

 Sales of pups from illegal factories are estimated to have netted £13 million in Scotland last year alone

 A social media user, who did not film the footage but also did not want to be identified, posted the photos and video of the men to social media

 They wrote: "These people were filmed today Sunday August 19 at 3/4pm by someone in Dumfries and Galloway in South West Scotland

 "This vehicle is part of a known puppy farming network, and today they headed south with these poor puppies

They are known to travel this area and beyond to both Scotland and England trying to sell these pups

 "The only positive is that these nine look reasonably healthy."  The poster continued: "Please don't buy from puppy farmers as this criminal trade is what's behind it

They're making money from these poor souls. Not buying from them is the only way to stop this trade long-term

 "And if you've bought one of these puppies from them please get them checked out for their own sake health wise

"  The footage begins with the two men giving water to some black and white border collie pups in a side road

 The puppies whine and thirstily drink the water as the person behind the camera films them

 One of the men then takes a cloth and gives the tiny puppies a wipe down, while six other puppies in cages can be seen in the back of the open van

 Traffic can be heard speeding past as the men tend to the puppies, who can be heard whining loudly

 Three brown and white border collies and three golden labrador puppies can be seen whining in the background as the man cleans the two young collie pups

 The person filming moves in to the van and gets a quick shot before walking off

 He can be overheard saying "you're absolutely out of f****** order you two cs" as the footage ends

 On social media, Margaret Paterson wrote: "Let's get these scumbags. Poor wee pups

"  Jane Marsh added: "Total scum. I hope they can be stopped."  While Susan Graham said simply: "Disgusting scroates

"  A source close to the investigation said that the men were believed to be part of a network

 A Scottish SPCA undercover inspector said, "As part of Operation Delphin the Scottish SPCA Special Investigations Unit spearhead a multi-agency task force who work tirelessly to bring puppy traders to justice

 "We are duty bound to follow up on all calls made to our animal helpline and would urge anyone with information to get in touch on 03000 999 999

"  In May this year animal inspectors seized 27 puppies smuggled from Ireland at a Scottish port

 The SSPCA recovered the pups in Cairnryan, Dumfries and Galloway, as part of Operation Delphin

 The pups, which had been shipped via Northern Ireland, were reportedly set to be sold for at least £600 each

 A spokesman for Police Scotland said the incident had not been reported to them officially, but that they were going to look into the issue after it was shared onto their social media page

 According to the Scottish SPCA, puppy-farmed pups are more likely to have a genetic disorder and are more at risk of catching deadly infectious diseases

 And figures from the Scottish Government estimated the illegal puppy trade was worth a "conservative" £13m last year in Scotland - not including the thousands of pounds in vet bills paid by unsuspecting new owners

For more infomation >> Caged dogs in back of car show why Lucy's Law was desperately needed - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

Por contaminación de ríos, clausuran pozos de Pemex en Tabasco - Duration: 3:49.

  Ante la fuerte contaminación de los ríos en Grijalva, Usumacinta y San Pedro, la Agencia de Seguridad Energía y Ambiente (ASEA) impuso medidas de seguridad y aplicación urgentes a la infraestructura de producción de gas natural operado por Petróleos Mexicanos (Pemex)

 De acuerdo con un comunicado, la clausura fue dictada tras un recorrido realizado por autoridades federales, estatales y representantes de la comunidad pesquera en el área Pantanos de Centla, Tabasco, en el que se determinó que el Pozo Usumacinta 14 presenta condiciones inadecuadas de mantenimiento, urgiendo la aplicación de pruebas para verificar la integridad mecánica de la línea de conducción de gas, así como la aplicación de recubrimiento anticorrosivo, ya que esto provoca problemas con el agua y afecta a pescadores que han dejado de trabajar por esto y pobladores que presentan enfermedades de la piel

En el Pozo #Usumacinta 14 se ordenó como medida de urgente aplicación la realización de pruebas para verificar la integridad mecánica de la línea de conducción de gas, así como la aplicación de recubrimiento anticorrosivo

Ve 👉🏽 https://t.co/MS0PvdZHdq y https://t.co/5if3SNDKqL pic.twitter.com/QdEgbIZsvk  — SEMARNAT México (@SEMARNAT_mx) 22 de agosto de 2018    También se informó que fue clausurado el pozo Usumacinta 12, productor de gas de Pemex, debido a que presentaba condiciones inadecuadas de mantenimiento

 El 18 de mayo pasado, pobladores de la zona de Bitzales, municipio de Macuspana, reportaron la muerte del primer manatí, especie marina en peligro de extinción

A la fecha han muerto 30, según el gobernador Arturo Núñez Jiménez, aunque los pobladores afirman que van más de 50

 Ante esto, ASEA enfatizó que ambas suspensiones estarán vigentes hasta que se realicen las reparaciones definitivas por parte de la empresa

.@agencia_asea clausuró el pozo #Usumacinta 12 productor de gas, debido a que presentaba condiciones inadecuadas de mantenimiento; la clausura estará vigente hasta que se realicen las reparaciones definitivas

Visita https://t.co/MS0PvdZHdq y https://t.co/5if3SNDKqL. pic.twitter.com/Z30eoA4w21  — SEMARNAT México (@SEMARNAT_mx) 22 de agosto de 2018    Hasta el momento, personal de la ASEA ha realizado visitas de supervisión e inspección en 33 pozos e instalaciones pertenecientes a los campos de gas el Hormiguero, Cobo, Usumacinta y Comején, ejerciendo las atribuciones de su competencia

Personal de la @agencia_asea ha realizado visitas de supervisión e inspección en 33 pozos e instalaciones, ejerciendo las atribuciones de su competencia

Más información en 👉🏽 https://t.co/MS0PvdZHdq y https://t.co/5if3SNDKqL. pic.twitter

com/PsMrUKnmFm  — SEMARNAT México (@SEMARNAT_mx) 22 de agosto de 2018    Para finalizar, la Agencia indicó que seguirá colaborando con los grupos de trabajo interinstitucional que tienen como objetivo determinar la causa de muerte de manatíes, peces, lagartos, reptiles y aves a lo largo de 90 kilómetros de ríos y lagunas que atraviesan los municipios de Macuspana, Jonuta y Centla

Fauna que sustenta a más de 6 mil familias que viven de la pesca. La coordinación entre representantes de la comunidad, autoridades federales del sector ambiental y el gobierno del estado de Tabasco tienen como objetivo determinar la causa de la muerte de #manatíes en la zona

Más en 👉🏽 https://t.co/MS0PvdZHdq y https://t.co/5if3SNDKqL. pic.twitter.com/wNsnP51hGp  — SEMARNAT México (@SEMARNAT_mx) 22 de agosto de 2018  

For more infomation >> Por contaminación de ríos, clausuran pozos de Pemex en Tabasco - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Lucie Šafářová terčem nenávistných útoků: Svině, píšou jí fanoušci Vondráčkové! - Duration: 4:18.

 To, že Lucie Vondráčková má jeden z nejvěrnějších fanklubů, není žádným tajemstvím

Právě díky nim se každý rok umisťuje v anketě Český slavík na předních příčkách. A když se ukázalo, že by za rozpadem manželství jejich milované Lucky mohla stát její jmenovkyně, tenistka Lucie Šafářová, rozhodli se konat

A to tím nejprimitivnějším způsobem. Ohledy nebrali ani na to, že Vondráčková Plekancovi a Šafářové podle svých slov lásku přeje

   Našli si Šafářové oficiální facebookový profil, na kterém tenistka řeší jen své turnaje a výsledky a kde jí její fanoušci gratulují k předvedeným výkonům, a začala smršť, po které se divíme, že Šafářová svůj profil dočasně nepozastavila

 „Rozbourat manželství s dvěma malými dětmi, no máte dobrý žaludek. Abyste nedopadla jednou stejně

Víte, jak se říká. Na každou svini se vaří voda," napsala Lucii například Dagmar Baštová Slavíková

 Hodně nechutný komentář napsala i Zdeňka Rudelová. „Když čuba nedá, pes nebere," napsala mimo jiné s povzdechem, že to stejně odnesou především jejich děti

 Podle Pavla Paseky je Šafářová dávno za zenitem, tak si potřebuje něco dokázat tím, že si začne něco s ženatým mužem s dvěma dětmi

 „Nechápu, že ty svině, co loudí chlapy z manželství, na to mají žaludek," dodal rozhořčeně

 Drsně na ni zaútočil člověk skrývající pod profilem Jama Amaja Amaja. „Jsi odporná

Kam se hrabeš na Vondráčkovou. Jsi hnusná," napsal jí diskutující. Andrea Dvorská a Zdenka Rudelová se shodly, že již Šafářové nebudou fandit, protože je zklamala

Podle Petry Holé může Šafářová vyhrát všechny turnaje, protože již prohrála svůj charakter

 Zatímco Plekanec a Vondráčková se již k novému vztahu opory Montrealu Canadiens vyjádřili, ačkoliv se jejich pohledy liší, tenistka mlčí

Neodpověděla Expresu na SMS zprávy a nezareagovala ani na nenávistné komentáře na svém facebookovém profilu

Nyní má totiž zcela jiné starosti.  Již v pondělí totiž začíná prestižní US Open, kde loni skončila již v osmifinále

For more infomation >> Lucie Šafářová terčem nenávistných útoků: Svině, píšou jí fanoušci Vondráčkové! - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

ASPHALT 8 / "NHỮNG CHIẾC XE TỐT NHẤT" - TRẢI NGHIỆM MIỄN PHÍ SẮP TỚI - Duration: 19:56.

For more infomation >> ASPHALT 8 / "NHỮNG CHIẾC XE TỐT NHẤT" - TRẢI NGHIỆM MIỄN PHÍ SẮP TỚI - Duration: 19:56.

-------------------------------------------

JADE HALLYDAY : SA TOUCHANTE DÉCLARATION D'AMOUR À SON PÈRE - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> JADE HALLYDAY : SA TOUCHANTE DÉCLARATION D'AMOUR À SON PÈRE - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Vincent Cassel et Tina Kunakey, réponse hilarante sur leur différence d'âge - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Vincent Cassel et Tina Kunakey, réponse hilarante sur leur différence d'âge - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Jade Hallyday : son émouvante déclaration d'amour à son père, Johnny - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> Jade Hallyday : son émouvante déclaration d'amour à son père, Johnny - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

David Hallyday et Emma Smet s'offrent une virée shopping père-fille en pleine soirée - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> David Hallyday et Emma Smet s'offrent une virée shopping père-fille en pleine soirée - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Charlotte Casiraghi enceinte : Carole Bouquet ravie d'être bientôt grand-mère ! - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Charlotte Casiraghi enceinte : Carole Bouquet ravie d'être bientôt grand-mère ! - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Les distances d'approche des mammifères marins dans l'estuaire du Saint-Laurent - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Les distances d'approche des mammifères marins dans l'estuaire du Saint-Laurent - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Dead Wrong® with Johan Norberg - Does Tech Contribute to GDP? - Duration: 1:46.

The information sector is growing relentlessly,

and especially its profits, but its share of U.S.

GDP has actually declined over the last 10 years.

You'd be forgiven for thinking that this sector doesn't

contribute anything to wealth and to productivity.

But you would be dead wrong.

A cynic, Oscar Wilde wrote, is a man who knows

the price of everything but the value of nothing.

And the same thing can be said

for our GDP measurements.

Because we know exactly how much we pay for stuff,

but it's very difficult to estimate the value we get

from things that we get for free or almost for free.

So, when we replace physical goods we paid for

– maps, cameras, calculators, encyclopedias –

with digital versions that are almost free,

it looks like GDP and productivity decline,

but for the consumer it means getting much better

quality, greater variety almost for free.

It's possible to measure this consumer surplus

by asking people how much they would demand

to go without a particular service for a month.

And then it turns out that we value search engines

at almost $18,000, email services at more

than $8,000 and digital maps at $3,600.

If we were to include just those three services in

our GDP, then GDP per capita just increased by 50%.

And hey, what about these Dead Wrong clips?

You get them for free.

How much would you demand to go

without them for a month, huh?

For more infomation >> Dead Wrong® with Johan Norberg - Does Tech Contribute to GDP? - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Jade Hallyday : sa toute première déclaration d'amour à son papa depuis sa disparition - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Jade Hallyday : sa toute première déclaration d'amour à son papa depuis sa disparition - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

5 Animals Who've Had The Worst Job Experiences - Duration: 7:15.

5 Animals Who've Had The Worst Job Experiences

Human beings have a knack for domesticating animals, after all they've been doing it

for ages now!

But apart from keeping them as pets, humans often look to the animal kingdom to seek a

helping hand or shall we say a helping paw or wing?

We've already seen dogs sniffing drugs for the police forces and horses and cattle pulling

heavy equipment and we have accepted this non-human help.

But there aren't many animal jobs out there if you aren't considering the arduous work

they do in laboratories playing the muse!

You wouldn't want to end up in such a job or if you do, you'd start protesting with

a copy of labor laws, right?

Well, there are some animals who could do with such protests.

Don't believe us?

Check out these animals who've had the worst job experience!

Number 1.

Rescuing Coal miners Up until a few decades, coal miners used canaries

as a way to detect harmful gases inside a mine.

Would you believe this statement?

It's tough because most of us have seen the image of canary as a cute yellow bird

that is smart and deserves all the care in the world, blame the cartoon "Sylvester

and Tweety Mysteries"!

Putting cartoon characters behind, it's time for some science trivia.

Canaries require more oxygen than we do and that makes them more sensitive to toxic gases.

Seems like that's exactly why the idea of using canaries for this job struck the Scottish

scientist, John Haldane!

So canaries react quickly to carbon monoxide and methane, both of which have no color,

taste or odor.

Carbon monoxide for that matter is produced through combustion and typically dissipates

in air but is dangerous in a confined space like a mine.

So carrying canaries was a good idea because the birds would stop chirping or just faint,

thus warning the miners of the looming danger.

Some miners would try to save their birds and some wouldn't.

All in all it was tough being a canary before 1986, when the canary method was put to rest!

Number 2.

Confinement clause Eggs, the ideal breakfast for a lot of people

around the world.

While most of us would love to satiate ourselves with large helpings of egg dishes, not many

care about how we get them every day!

Well, laying hens are kept in small wire cages, with each hen getting about 70 sq. inches

of space.

If you are unable to understand how tight that is, imagine yourself cramped in a bath

tub for life.

That sounds easy, oops, we forgot to mention that you are sharing the bathtub with 4 other

people, now how does that feel?

Suffocating, that's right!

Plus you wouldn't be able to move and eventually your muscles will give up.

It's worse for the hens because since there is no space to take a dust bath, perch or

explore; things that hens normally do.

In short, the poor creatures are unable to do the basic tasks that any hen can easily

do if it's on the loose!

This would have easily qualified for animal abuse had there been dogs or cats in the place

of hens but these poor birds will have to wait longer for justice!

Number 3.

Beauty pageant Saudi Arabia is home to a lot of rich people

who not only have extra cash on them but are also willing to spend it, uhmm, in weird ways!

Now you'd ask us what's so weird in spending money.

Well, hosting a camel beauty pageant isn't one of the ways that'll ever strike you

to utilize the extra cash in your pocket, so it is strange!

So the next time you see a camel with blue eye-shadow and pink rosy cheeks trotting in

the sands of Saudi Arabia, you know what the occasion is!

Now let's talk about the pageant, or specifically the 2018 Camel Festival where a scandal took

place.

Now since the pageant comes with a prize of a bit more than $5 million, people are tempted

to cheat!

And how do you think you cheat in a camel beauty pageant?

Botox, yes that's right!

12 camels were disqualified because they received injections on the lips to make their pout

more alluring in addition to injections on the nose and jaw!

As per the rules of the contest, no drugs are allowed to enhance the camel's appearance

and this includes shaving or clipping body parts.

It's hard being a camel in Saudi Arabia, especially if you are a "pretty" one!

Number 4.

Harvesting monkeys If a coconut high up on the tree has tempted

you enough to go climbing after your goal, you know what a painful job this is!

Harvesting coconuts from skyscraping trees is not only laborious but also dangerous.

So you wouldn't be surprised to know that people in Asia who were employed in this job

began giving up.

But hello, any idea who replaced them?

That's right, monkeys and especially macaques.

Humans can collect around 80-100 coconuts per day while monkeys can manage 20 times

of that by the intelligent race.

That's around 800-1600 coconuts per day, wow!

Plus monkeys have a way with the trees so there isn't much reason to be scared for

their lives.

They may not die from this harvesting job but the conditions in which they are kept

aren't very livable!

Farmers get monkeys from the wild and keep them leashed for the entire life.

So when they say that 99% of Thailand's coconuts are plucked by monkeys, all we can

say is that monkeys have it tough in Asia!

Number 5.

Circus life Animals performing at a circus aren't having

the best time of their life because being in the wilderness is their true home.

Plus cases of circus animals being treated with cruelty come up frequently.

The animals who entertain thousands of people with their tricks and talent often live a

painful life.

This was evident in the story of Anne, the last circus elephant in the UK.

Anne was a big star in the fifties and sixties but when it grew old and retired from the

job, something went off.

To prove this, an investigator installed a tiny camera in Anne's barn and the recordings

were shocking!

The caretaker would kick and whip Anne for no apparent reason but the elephant would

still never try to leave the barn, we wonder why!

Anyway, after the recordings were made public, the owner of the circus was found guilty but

strangely nothing came of the caretaker who was the actual culprit.

The only good thing that happened in this case was that Anne was brought back to live

in a safari to enjoy its retirement!

Do you have any more tips about flirting with girls?

Tell us in the comment section below.

Click on the bell icon and get notified of new videos and subscribe to our channel if

you liked this video.

Stay tuned for more videos, lot's coming up.

And while you're here, check out our other videos and tell us what you think of them.

You can also find us on twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> 5 Animals Who've Had The Worst Job Experiences - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

Is Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Real? - Duration: 6:28.

For more infomation >> Is Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Real? - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

[Korean ASMR mukbang] This Black thing is too SPICY! (eating sounds, whispering, 먹방) - Duration: 15:18.

It's too spicy!

Hello everyone. [Note: partial subtitles only as I don't have much time :/]

How are you doing?

I haven't been making any Korean ASMR videos for a while.

I'm going to do a very light mukbang today (eating video).

Do you know this?

In French, we call it "radis noir".

It's a kind of radish.

It looks like a cute anime character.

I usually cut it before eating it.

But for this video, I'm just going to eat it like this.

It's so cute (don't know :p).

I'm going to eat it with salt only.

My stomach is a bit noisy today (took this the same day as the French video).

ASMR TRIGGERS BREAK.

This sound is nice, isn't it?

Oh, yeah, we are doing an eating video, right?

Sorry about that.

Let's put some salt here.

Like this.

So, shall we try to eat this?

Have you ever eaten this kind of radish?

So, I'll try to eat it.

(eating sounds)

It's a bit spicy.

It's TOO spicy.

What's up with that?

It's so spicy that I won't be able to eat it. Or maybe the small one.

I don't know why it's so spicy today...

Maybe I waited too long before eating it...

Do you know that I can't eat spicy food?

This has a kind of strange "spicy" taste.

I'll try to eat the small one.

Not sure it's going to be ok...

No, it's OK. I'm not silly.

If I feel I can't eat something, I don't eat it.

It's ok, don't worry.

For more infomation >> [Korean ASMR mukbang] This Black thing is too SPICY! (eating sounds, whispering, 먹방) - Duration: 15:18.

-------------------------------------------

The Seagulls - Foglietto in un cassetto di legno di ciliegio | LIVE - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> The Seagulls - Foglietto in un cassetto di legno di ciliegio | LIVE - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

"YLWD 101" Yellowdig Orientation [08/21/18 Recording] - Duration: 1:01:36.

you

hi everyone welcome to yellowdig 101 of my name is Brian Verdine and I'm

just gonna maximize this window here I see we can probably get kicked off just

so y'all know you probably saw me talking to you or that any audio I'm is

Claire who is also going to be here she's gonna be handling helping me

handles questions and the answers and any comments that you guys have so you

can definitely feel free to you know jump into those functions at any time

and you know she'll let me know if there's something I should stop and talk

about as we're going or you know hold questions for them and make sure we get

those answered for you guys just so that we're clear this is really an intro to

yella dick so you know if you've used the if you use the technology before and

you know have have tried it out in classes and feel like you're pretty

familiar and I'm not sure this session is the best one for you you might want

to register for one of the 401 sessions instead I hope that everybody will still

get something out of it but there's definitely you know a part at the

beginning where we're going to be sort of going through a lot of the basic

functionality and you know it may not be the best use of your time so I just want

to make sure that you know everybody that's here is going to get the most

they can out of it and you know from that perspective I definitely want to

encourage you to invite any other professors you might know who are

thinking about using yellowdig to attend one of these sessions or check

out the videos that are available in an events page at yellowdiig.com I think and

hope that this will be a good use of everybody's time to think about how to

start using yellowdig to start with and you know have a good experience from the

get-go so without having said it I'm yellowdig's learning and academic

support manager I'm really here to assist professors in getting the most to

come out of yellowdig and by extension making sure that their students you know

have a really good experience I am an affiliate assistant professor of

education at the University of Delaware so you know between my degree and my

first academic experience I have quite a bit of classroom teaching experience I

still spend a lot of my you know spare time working with undergrads and

graduate students doing some research and I have extensive experience as a

university student as I'm sure many of you do so that's a little bit about my

background and it's a graduate school at Vanderbilt and you know worked at the

University of Delaware so that's who I am

and you know I'm thinking about who you are I'm sure each of you sort of has

some kind of persona that you're going for as you start out in a class so you

might want to be the cool professor the friendly one you know the one that's

really caring but it makes easier something that you're probably trying to

achieve as an educator and you know I assume that you care deeply about the

people that are learning with you and you know want them to have a good

experience and learn a lot but I'm also going to assume that you're really busy

you have a lot on your mind and I want yellowdig to really you know come

across you as a tool for saving you time energy that you can then devote to other

aspects of teaching and so I'm gonna go through a lot of stuff showing you how

to use different you know functions most of which are going to be providing a

better experience for your students but I'm also I'm going to come back and talk

a lot about things that I hope will save you some of that time and energy you

know how yellowdig our vision is really to help instructors create learning

communities and we want discussion and sharing

to really foster the relationship skills and knowledge that allow people to

thrive both in school and you know after school right the whole point of getting

an education is to you know do better in life and have a happier life so we think

that yellowdig is is is good at that and and that's really what we're driving

for and just to give you a quick rundown on what the platform looks like before I

you know do you give any other details this is this is a post you know a peon

on our on our platform and what's a user would do is log in to this we call it

the feed and they see you know pins that other students where the instructor has

created about different course topics this would usually include some kind of

link to something a title there would be text added in many cases here that the

student would actually create or the or the press professor would create to talk

about the link and then there's an opportunity for for people to comment on

those links you know similar to sort of what you might see in a Facebook post

you get the ability to comment this student here as posted as being

anonymous there's no need to do that and you can talk a little bit about that and

then there's you know sort of standard social functionality things like upvotes

liking and loving posts there's the opportunity where something is not

relevant if a student really we're to put something that that didn't really

fit into the course and you know individual students can bookmark things

can mark them as you know keeps them as new in the feed so you know new posts

will show up and have a green tag at the top you know right around here couple

other things I just want to highlight would be you know there is a point

system associated with yellowdig and we'll talk about that definitely in more

detail but the idea is there's some gamification you know elements here

some automatic passing of points back to your Helen math grade book that really

helps you know monitor and engage participation for professors but you

know their main function is really motivation for the students and and

we'll talk about other things are as you created a pin you would add a topic to

it this one was marked with general reading but you can then filter by

different topics by clicking here or we're going to all topics and here it at

the bottom you can see there's also some hash tagging that students can do and

that's a sort of more flexible version I would say of the topics so student

professors and instructors control the topics and then students can choose to

use hash tags sort of however they see fit

and we see some actually really interesting ways that they'll use those

so that's sort of a quick orientation to the platform and some of the main

functionality you know this platform as it is now was really built learning from

and building with our higher ed partners so we work with 50-plus institutions

over the years we've had 95% customer retention you know for the company so

we've had you know really good experiences with our partners and

they've really stuck around with us we have over 2000 instructors and 150,000

daily active learners that log into the platform you know last year we had over

185 million words posted to yellowdig and one thing we really try to do is

make sure that we're supporting professors and students in using it so

we do have a live chat functionality 9:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday

if anybody's are running problems with the platform they can you know jumping

to that straight from the platform you know we give you access to me

learning an academic Support Manager for professors to sort of help them out with

any pedagogical questions or or you know interesting use cases for the technology

and we really try to respond quickly to any problems that anybody has so please

reach out if you ever do we hope you want but we're here if you need any help

and support I've had a lot of family members and friends sort of ask me why I

came to yellowdig and you know what was it about the companies that mean you

want to sort of step aside from the academic track that I was on and I think

I have a I'll try to make it quick a quick story about you know one of the

learning journeys that I've had and I think it really illustrates a lot of

what I see in yellowdig and why I think it's important so I went to

Vanderbilt which is in you know Music City USA Nashville and I love music so I

would go to all the old record stores there and find a lot of 45s and 45 is

only have a song on each side and at one point I choked with my parents about you

know I'm gonna go out and buy a jukebox to be able to play all these 45s an

itemised and you know a few weeks later they just

happen to be at an auction where they found one and they bought it for like

$75 or something and the reason it was such a good deal is because it didn't

even have a power cord it didn't work at all and it was really broken so I did

was sort of any person might do in today's day and age I decided I was

going to go to Google and and search how to repair it and what I found was an old

user manual that was actually scanned in by somebody that had sort of all of the

information about this jukebox and it was really good from the standpoint of a

reference tool but it was really bad from the standpoint of somebody that

didn't service these for a living and

you know I had all kinds of symbols and bhayya grams in it

that you know all the information was there but I really couldn't digest it I

didn't have anything of training and electricity he were you know various

other aspects of servicing these machines and what I got was quickly

frustrated basically and I would say this is similar to a student trying to

sit down and read a textbook from scratch and sort of learn in chemistry

just by reading a textbook it might be possible but it's definitely not easy

and it's certainly going to be frustrating for a lot of students and

what I started doing was just reaching out that anybody I knew that might know

something so my dad is actually electrician he never passed on those

skills to me really but at this point in time he was able to help me with a lot

of things you know in terms of electrical system I had a friend that's

a machinist that could actually manufacture some of the parts that were

broken or missing you know an uncle of mine knew a lot about refinishing

cabinets and I wanted to try to keep part of you know a huge part of it

original so he was able to help me with you know some parts of that and I had a

friend from Nashville that was a roadie that actually serviced different two-bit

open fires so they could help me with a lot of the sound system and they got me

a long way you know in fixing it up but I was still running into problems and I

eventually found what I would consider the Holy Grail which was an old email

listserv with a bunch of people on it that had serviced these things when they

were younger or that were still restoring gyah boxes because they just

loved them and and you know this listserv you could send out a question

you get back an answer and and and then you might get back 30 answers as as

people reply at all and whatever and it was really messy but it was really

useful and being able to have access to real experts and then you know with

their help I was able to eventually get it working it's been going for I think a

couple of years now and with what I learned on my own I was

then able to actually connect it to my Amazon echo so I now have that you know

in 1956 two packs that I can play through through Alexa but the point you

know one important thing about this journey is that it took me over a year I

think from the time I got the jukebox to actually get it working and it was not

easy to assemble all these pieces and sort of stay motivated throughout the

process and you know one thing that I think that really created the happy

ending for me was being able to stay motivated having a community of people

around me that knew some things that could help me when I was really sort of

in the pits of despair and then you know having access to real experts and when I

say real experts I would say that's gonna never be you know instructors and

professors like you but I think there's two really important things about

expertise when we think about social learning and and you know the idea of

having access to professors one is that professors can sort of monitor the

students and figure out where they need guidance and way on specific things but

the more important thing that I think experts can often do is volunteer

information that students don't really know they need right so the student ask

you a question it's easy to answer the question

what might be a little bit harder is you know knowing when to volunteer

information and help them out and one thing that having sort of discussions

with experts can do for you is really get you information that you didn't even

know you needed so for example you know what I'm fixing up the jukebox there

were a lot of things where I was like okay you know this one broke apart I

need to replace so I'll take this all apart and replace it but a lot of the

you know people on these on this listserv that I was asking questions to

would then say things like well make sure when you you know take that apart

that you also replace this other piece because

it's gonna wear it out you know in six months if you don't or make sure you put

a little drop of oil here because if you know it's gonna you know stick later on

you're gonna have problems with it so you know they would help me with

information I didn't even know I needed and you know that was a huge help and

that's something I think really gets lost in a lot of college classrooms so

what you know really excites me the most about yellowdig is that it makes things

that are usually hard much easier I hate increases course engagement

through social networking gamification help students with different backgrounds

easily contribute through unique knowledge and viewpoints and to do it

really without having to like stand up in class and be extroverted enough to do

that and it also has experts like you guys identify where their input is going

to be useful and then sort of more importantly really contributed

efficiently so you know yellowdig was really designed around the idea of

building a community the platform is designed to provide fast peer feedback

and instructor feedback it really uses and demonstrates the power of

collaboration between students and professors as a community you know we

see that it does build enduring networks you know in the first couple of weeks

the discussion tends to look quite a bit different than it will by the end of the

course as students get to know each other you know and hopefully continue

those relationships in two other classes and you know through their sort of

greater college community and it really leverages the strength of any individual

member so by being able to share we see that new information and new ideas are

really pulled into classes one of the other things that we think that yellow

dig is you know really important for is taking discussions which in a lot of

courses and with a lot of other technologies are these really structured

and rigid things and to make them more organic and evolving so

a lot of the functionality of yellowdig is designed to get real discussions

going and sort of allowing them to grow and evolve as as the users really see

fit to get the most out of it and you know that I think is is the one sort of

major differentiator about yellowdig that I think is exciting and so many of

the different functions that we'll talk about today are sort of aimed at at

really creating that difference and why isn't that important we really

engagement is a prerequisite for learning and you know I think that

yellowdig is a different way to engage a different kind of student so number

one is sort of the the normal typical age group for for college students and

even most adult learners at this point online life is really real life and I

don't think that of any people anymore draw a strong distinction between online

conversations or technology mediated conversations and the kind of

conversations you can have in real life so so I would argue that that

distinction you know is is not really worthwhile anymore people also like

interacting online so a lot of the time they're adults spend with social meaning

you spend online I spent with social media and that continues decline as time

goes on the other thing that I think is interesting is that a lot of sort of the

millennial generation spend a ton of time online consuming pure generated

content and and I think sort of anybody that thinks about a little bit would

know that but one of the things that is interesting is that they tend to trust

pure generated content more than they trust content from other media sources

and you know I'm sure part of the reason is that they see their peers as sort of

doing some of the you know filtering for them or whatever but certainly from an

educational standpoint having peers sharing with one another

would seem to be a good thing if they're trusting that information then and sort

of engaging with it and ultimately I think the important thing about yellow

day is that it does work so you know there are some case studies on our

website and and data on there but essentially we see that compared to

other LMS discussion boards we you know we get up to two times the engagement we

see the instances of students dropping out of courses go down and you know on

exit surveys and things students really report and enjoying having yellowdig

as part of the course and would request to have us back so I'm gonna jump into a

demo and show off some of the different aspects of the platform in a little

detail when I jumped into you before and then we will I will still try to leave

about 30 minutes for questions so as I'm going through again just think of any

questions that you might have and we'd be happy to try to answer so I'm just

gonna login through canvas as just a show off sort of one of the LMS

integrations but you know a student experiencing yellowdig would just log

in into their campus instance and here in the dashboard they would click into

the class and within the class there would be you know yellowdig it would be

listed you know on the left hand side for most Hamas's and then you know

creating assignments that would allow grade passback

so as students are accumulating points in yellowdig

it's can pass information back to the team directly to your gradebook

when you launch depending on how it's set up it will prompt you if you want to

open in a new browser which I'm going to do because it's more full screen I

mentioned before the green flag for new content so this ping is a new pin and

it's flagged with that and once you reveal it well that flag will

go away you can always you know market has unseen if you want to save it as new

okay so I'm just gonna jump in real quick to show you how you would pin

something you would just click on the pin button there at the top right here

shows the the course board that we're gonna post into you there's a field for

topics topics or something the professor would set up before a course usually we

recommend before a course and essentially you know you would just have

different things that might be fit into your course a lot of times trust your

own choose news chapter you know chapter topics or or individual modules from

what's in the course but this is just our allows students to sort of organize

content and then be able to find it more easily later and there's also a number

of interesting things that happen with data for learning topics so we would

recommend that you require topics when students pin and that you sort of think

about them a little bit and set them up before a course once they're set up it

goes and you know and it adds a lot of value within then adding the pin you

would come up with either a title for your post if you want to just type

something in this instance I'm actually going to copy each you link to a video

come in you can drop the link in it will automatically fetch a title for it based

on the video it'll fetch the video down here which we can play and then I would

type up first like this is a interesting video if I wanted to specifically call

out somebody's attention in a class you can do at mentions just like a lot of

other social media things so you know we'll call Hermione from Harry Potter

this is a demo board obviously and as I mentioned before you can also

do hashtags so you know it's interesting to go hashtag awesome but those are sort

of two things that you can add you can see as I've typed here it's counting up

the number of words and the current point system is that so 40 words in a

post will yield 20 points and so this counts down until you would get to 40

and then it would you know let you know that you've gotten your sort of word

count for your post this also as you can see sort of see auto-saves drafts so

that hopefully students will never lose any work that they put into a pin and

some options here at the bottom would be to add other types of content I would

particularly call your attention to polls I think a lot of others are sort

of have these things you might put in a post but pull really allows you to sort

of get some information from your students and get responses from them I'm

sorry it's an interesting can be an interesting thing to add there if you

look at the options there are two options here up in the top will would

allow you to set this post has the sort of default top pin and so if your users

signed into a course it would be the first thing that they see at the top of

their feet one thing that you should note about the pin the top is you can

only pin one thing and it's find at the top so if you pin a new thing it will

dislodge that was already there for posting as anonymous this is an

interesting feature but your you or your students could go in and post anything

they wanted either a pin or comment as anonymous as long as this functionality

is enabled so you could shut it off for a board if you don't want them to be

able to do this you know we give a lot of different reactions to the post those

anonymous feature one important thing to know is that the board owner would

always be able to see who posted and he warns

of that as they're posting something as anonymous so you know that sort of heads

off a lot of the abusive stuff that people might think would happen if you

posted as anonymous there are a couple of really interesting use cases for

posting as anonymous I one that I think is just students being able to sort of

add a controversial viewpoint without having to worry about those sort

of a social problem of being rejected by their peers or something if they have

their mean by a pin but a really interesting one I think is you know

allowing students to post drafts of an assignment and then asking for feedback

and telling you know any students that are going to post feedback to post as

anonymous and that would allow that feedback to sort of be you know critical

without having to worry about sort of saying nasty you know it was sort of

worrying about the person who goes through the draft getting mad at another

student so sort of peer feedback is is one way that that might be used in an

interesting way the other thing that you know we had a professor talk tell us

about was actually them knowing and posting as anonymous and the reason that

they would do that is they didn't want their students to know that it was the

professor that had created the comment so that they wouldn't sort of steer the

discussion too far in one direction so I thought that was an interesting use

where where you know where the professor's sort of gave up their their

a name to be able to participate in the discussion without breaking the sort of

social constructs there and then within the menu this is really an editing menu

but you can save a pin so the one you know really good use case for for this I

think is you know coming in at the beginning of the course creating a few

pins saving them and then being able to you know open them and and sort of

activate them and post them whenever you want

so you know that's one thing this hiding menu I think is good for the one bit

advice I would have is just make sure that when you when you select the the

title for them that it's something that you can recognize when you save them to

be able to find it later so you know that's a lot of the pin creation stuff

and we'll just post this pin to the feed here and you'll see the the most recent

stuff is always put at the top this came here is not the one that I actually yeah

this is okay it's not the one I actually posted that was when I posted before but

you can see the yellow outline around this one that means it's pinned at the

top so this is one that was pretty the top earlier and then this is the one I

actually just created and you'll see after I looked at it for a certain

amount time it got rid of the new tag there at the top so you know as students

are coming through and reading these it will mark them as as not new and and

that allows people to track what they've seen and not okay so here I talked a

little bit before but students can upload different pins they can comment

as they want and mark things is not relevant so to jump in a little bit to

the gamification part of it right so if I post a pin I get points a certain

number of points and then there are some other ways that yellowdig has four

earning points so the rules are always going to be accessible as the rules as

they're set up will always be accessible to students under how points work so all

of these different yellowdig values are things that the instructor can change if

they want to we recommend for the first time using it that you try out the sort

of default point system it is something that we've worked out over time that we

think leads to sort of the best general experience for everybody and

certainly different use cases might have different reasons for having some of

these but I'm gonna go through these real quick and explain why we think the

defaults are at least a good place to start so as you can see we're awarding a

certain number of points for pins which are sort of the main way that people

bring content into yellowdig then we also offer points for commenting which

is you know getting a discussion going around that content that's been brought

in these next three are what I would really call like social ways of earning

points and what will happen a lot for professors that come to us and start

using us the first time they you know a lot of them will say I only want my

students earning points for content that they're creating and comments they're

making because that's generating thought and they're doing all this work to do it

those are where I want to give them points and you know I don't want a

popularity contest I don't want students to be able to get

points for uploading you know I if they get more comments then you know they

just get more comments I don't really want them to get points for it and so

we'll see a lot of professors try to either turn down these points to really

low numbers or just get rid of them completely and I would have really

advised strongly against that and and there's two reasons really so the first

is you know students are really motivated by getting these uploads and

comments and if they know that you know other students are sort of awarding them

points for doing it or other students are getting points for them doing it

they're more likely to do it you know when is the post is deserving so there's

a motivation element for sure to this the other thing and it's I guess also a

motivation element but if you pin early in the week and European can get a lot

of points for help votes and for accumulating comments from other people

then you also have an incentive to comeon to the board early in the week

and and do some of your participation and in order for any good discussion to

get going there is a turn-taking element to it so you know in order to discuss

something somebody has to put something out there and then it has to come back

and ask to go back and forth right and so one important thing about these the

uploading and comments specifically and even bad is to an extent is if there's

not already opinion or not already a comment up there it can't earn these

kind of points and so these categories are really you know not only sort of a

social motivator but they're also a motivator just to get your content into

the platform and so with this sort of point setup what we tend to see is that

posters will come in earlier in the week and be more likely to engage in a real

discussion whereas if these points are turned off what we'll see is students

coming in and dropping all of their content in at once posting on whatever

is the you know the three fastest pins they can find and sort of getting it out

of the platform and you really just don't get very much back and forth

discussion or a really meaningful dialogue and so you know when I said one

of the things I think that yellowdig is really good at doing is getting an

organic discussion going this is one way that it really builds that and it builds

that using sort of points and awarding behaviors that we want to see we want to

see students coming in or signing in often we want to see them coming in

early we want to see them you know uploading good posts and good content

and sort of highlighting that content for other students who might come in

later all of those things are going to contribute to something that becomes

much more valuable to your students here is the last thing you see the total

number of points so yellowdig is always building towards a course participation

on grade have a certain number of total points but there is a weekly maximum

that can be said and we recommend that you do that the weekly maximum is mostly

to ensure passengers can't just come in the last

week and put all of their content in and get as many points as somebody that's

been engaging the discussion all throughout the course so here you just

set a weekly cutoff and a maximum that they can in each week you know in this

course where we see you're assuming you know a ten week course 500 points fifty

points a week one thing I would actually suggest here is that you provide a

little bit of a buffer on the weekly maximum points so that students can

slightly above the maximum each week and then you know if they have one week

really get really busy or have a whole bunch of midterms where you know there's

a death in the family and yellowdig is not top of mind for them that they'll be

able to make up for that without sort of having to bother you or you know really

have a lot of angst about about missing out a little bit on participation as

long as they come in over the course of the semester and they're engaging in the

participation stuff if there's a little bit of a buffering we'll be able to make

up for it one thing that's worth noting is that yellowdig participation is

always synced with your gradebook as a proportion of the total points so you

know it'll be passed through as 0.172 your gradebook and that has some

implications for how your grade is actually calculated into your gradebook

and there are definitely some knowledgebase articles about that that

we can explore or talk about if you have questions one thing I should show

everybody sorry wrong one is that the knowledge base is always accessible in

the help menu here and there are some videos and onboarding guides for

instructors and learner's I think it would help you and everyone if you sort

of remember where these are and and sort of pointed out to your students as well

it'll make sure that everything goes smoother and I've been working really

hard on the knowledge base lately to make it as useful as possible so if

you have any feedback definitely let you know but I also hope that sort of

construed a lot okay I think that was the mean stuff that I was covering on in

the demo so I'm gonna jump back into our presentation real quick go through

another slide or two and then leave plenty of time for questions so I

promised that I would come back and tell you what I think yellowdig does for

you and you know that's that part for me as a past instructor is the part that I

see is being really important and of course we all want to be really great

for students but if it if it creates more hurdles to doing other parts your

job then you wouldn't want to use so one thing that I think that yellowdig will

really do for you as a professor is allow you to track participation and

monitor participation in in you know outside of this classroom and we use

discussion forums with very low effort a lot of it is automatic and one thing I

didn't talk about is notifications that students can get so you know if a

student is falling behind in points you can set up notifications that will alert

them automatically via email and also you can see which students are sort of

falling behind and possibly reach out to them you know either through email class

through through you know our conversation functionality in yellowdig but

it makes the process of scoring and monitoring their participation really

easy you know one thing that I think it really does for professors and we've had

a lot for us er tell us this is you know the one thing that I really love about

yellowdig for me is finding new materials that interest students right

so students are all out and about experiencing the world and if they have

the opportunity to bring new things in you know you learn about good examples

for your next course things that they thought were interesting but that are

also really good you know ways of of teaching a specific topic so you know

oftentimes those are the things that a professor might throw in the next time

they teach it and it can consume a lot of time in in in building new courses or

sort of updating some of those old slides I always say for teaching that

you know I would a hundred percent absolutely love every aspect of teaching

if I had motivated students that wanted to learn from me unfortunately that's

not always the case but one thing that I think they yield it does in general is

definitely help engage students and get them more motivated I think a lot of

being able to bring in and share you know things from real life about courses

really help students understand how the topic is tied to real life it can allow

them to sort of notice things and in the real world that you know they might not

otherwise connect to of course and you know I think we we see that students are

really motivated to learn in class as well as discussing another thing that

yellowdig does is it makes it easy to interact with your students and to sort

of do small touches along the way that really makes them feel like they're

getting a better experience right so you know if you're scrolling down through

yellowdig and you want to acknowledge that a student get it did a good job you

can give them a badge which will award them some points but also shows you know

sort of a flag on their post that hey you know I thought this was a really you

know interesting post and without really even commenting or doing anything that

would take anything more than clicking on a button you're able to sort of give

them feedback and acknowledging and especially in large classes are online

classes that's something that students get almost none off and

you know quick social likes loves badges or just a comment hey great post you

know did you ever think about this or whatever quick things just jumping in

there can make a huge difference for how students perceive you perceive your

course and and then give you better ratings for a lot of that stuff you know

and then the last thing is letting students do some of the work for you so

I think a great use case for yellowdig that saves professors a lot of time is

is to tell your students set up a questions or you know questions and the

answers topic in yellowdig and tell your students you know don't email me

with questions put them up on yellowdig and and allow other students to answer

the questions for you and I'll get to them as soon as I can you know you can

set up alerts so that you have things come in to you but you know I'll get to

the answer as soon as I can but if if another student knows the answer then go

ahead me answer it and what that does is a couple things first of all it sort of

puts the thinking required thinking on to students the other thing it does is

you know if if you get a question you yellowdig you can answer it there and

every student will see every student will benefit from that answer you know

there may be a student that didn't think they asked that question and you know

here they get their to read that answer or there might be a student that thought

they knew the answer and find out you know after you have answered it that

that they really didn't fully understand it and you know have the end of the day

if your students are able to answer questions for you then you don't have to

spend the time to do it and you know may be a good thing to do would be to

monitor the question topic and if a student hits the right answer you just

say you know this is the right answer and back or whatever so that they gave

it to confirmation that it's the right answer but then you know that would be

way quicker than you having type out the same kind of pin never seen

kind of cut you no comment response so that's another way that I think that you

can really use yellowdig to you know save you some work and and you know that

see if we're can either be spent on on improving other aspects of your class

being available for other parts or reaching out the individual students

that seem like they're struggling but that that savings can really help you be

a better professor hopefully so that's sort of the program that I have for you

guys that gives us fifteen minutes to answer questions assuming there are some

but just to let you know again you're not on your own so there's you know a

team of people here that are really focused on making sure you have a good

experience Claire who I mentioned earlier is here in pictures and she's

our head of customer operations so she might be somebody that you run into as

you're using yellowdig I'm really here to help you guys out with any sort of

use cases in your class and I'd love to have feedback it helps me really think

about and be able to help other professors and we have kind of Fisher

also who you might come across he helps out with a lot of our technical

questions and does a lot of our more students and their support and so you

know that's sort of the head of our team and we're here to help you out after the

email sent recording of the sessions of this session I'll be using links for

getting started with yellowdig there's gonna be a feedback link in my email I

would really invite your feedback about this session or anywhere I could improve

it I still have some more of these to do and I'll be continuing that give things

like this over time I hope you'll join the 401 session if you have any

suggestions for that please let us know and then there are also office hours

that are doing on Fridays I'm sort of cutting into this

semester for people that may try to use it and have specific questions or if you

just want to roll it and talk to me I'm happy to help out in whatever way I can

and you know it'll work just like office hours normally I'll just go there and

hope that people show up so please if you have any questions do so if anybody

out there does have questions go ahead and submit them via chat or the Q&A

feature otherwise we will wrap up early here well I guess there's something just

popped up that yes the information you covered in a printed or email form so

the answer to that question is a lot of it exists in the in the knowledge base

now and you know it's it's really divided into areas where the forum for

instructors versus students and and I try to think a lot about how people use

it so that would be sort of my first recommendation that is like the biggest

resource there is a best practices guide that is available as a PDF or in the

knowledgebase individual articles in the knowledge base so you can check that out

as well I think that that is really useful in

explaining and explaining a lot of what I've covered and you know getting you to

think about how you can really make the best use of yellowcake yes there I mean

I guess and then or do we offer any training or info sessions for students

about yellowdig so we're not offering webinars specifically for students we do

have a student onboarding guide that it's

available in our knowledgebase in addition to when you're signed into

yellowdig there is a help drop-down at the top in the yellow menu bar and

that includes the PDF for students and also a video as an introduction

specifically for students and that is all called a learner introduction and

the learner onboarding guide yeah I mean the one thing I would say about about

learners is the platform is really pretty simple from their viewpoint and I

don't mean simple and that I can do a lot of things but I mean simple in that

it follows a lot of conventions that they're mostly familiar with so what we

see is once people are able to get into the platform there's generally not a lot

of questions from students they pick it up pretty quickly and we've gotten a lot

of confirmations of that from from different professors and I think that's

one of the reasons that we just haven't felt the need to sort of offer I'm

burning of course if you have different experiences I'd love to hear them but

you know we haven't offered that because we just haven't seen a real need to a

lot of the issues that students you know might wanting to depend on how yellow

day is set up inside of that LMS and we can usually work with professors to

figure those any issues with that out because one thing with our technology is

it's just communicating we don't actually but we don't control that

technology so you know sometimes latte things or they'll change the way

something looks and it causes some confusion and we adjust those usually

with the professor so then we have a question here is actually experiencing a

feature issue on the platform in real time which is why they can post some

photos but not others and so we will we will take a look at that

Kyle from our technical support side of things make sure that all is good in

your organization we do have your name here from your questions so I will go

ahead and make sure that you are following up with directly following

this webinar another question about you know we see conversations in your top

yellow bar in there but they don't see it in that version of yellowdig so that

is something that is enabled or disabled at a org level so if your institution

has decided they don't want conversation that's implemented that would be removed

from your version ability yeah you know just to add on to that there

are a lot of different things that can be shut off at the organizational level

or options that you may or may not see as an instructor because of settings so

you know I guess sometimes people think that those things missing are bugs

because of what they see in our knowledge base or you know that that

functionally should be there in a lot of cases it is actually something that's

you know we can we can usually easily figure that out if that is generally the

case a lot of times a tional administrators will you know have a

specific way that they think that yellow date should be used that the

organization and they customize things yes next question what is the best way

to deal with inappropriate comments is this common and do suppose me

instructions or yeah that's it that's a great question I

know when I started at yellodig I assumed that inappropriate comments were

sort of rampant and you know that there were some ways that we would put that in

place but that you know professors would have to sort of deal with those on

regular basis we hear and see very very few problems with this and I think

there's a bunch of reasons I can run through most of them number one reason

is your name is there with your picture and you're posting to something where

your students generally will know who you are they know that the fellow

students the students and alumni possibly but they know the professor or

other instructors can see it and you know just like you wouldn't expect a

student to stand up in the middle of class and started yelling at another

student you know we see very few issues so there's something about the social

contract first of all second of all it's possible to delete things really easily

so if there is something inappropriate you can delete it and then you can you

know talk to that student directly you can revoke points for any pin that you

don't like so that's something that I didn't talk about but you can you know

if there's something wrong with the pain that you don't think they deserve the

points but you don't necessarily want to delete it you can revoke the points and

in many cases I would suggest that you sort of tell them whether that's private

or you know right there on the board if you think there's a good reason to do

that but you know overall this is something that I think a lot of

professors worry about and we just do not see very often and and I will admit

you know that it was something that that I'm sort of surprised by we really don't

see bad behavior that often and I guess one more thing I would add is students

can mark things is not not relevant which in some ways is just sort of a

thumbs down but if if something is marked as not relevant twice the student

is notified and the teacher is notified so if students don't you know think

something is inappropriate a lot of times it will know is not relevant the

other thing is you know if a student were to sort of paste in the same

comment you know I like this I like this 20 times to get to their word count

other students are definitely going to hit the railing which will highlight it

for the professor and so if those behaviors do happen we see they get

extinguished pretty quickly and the point system the way

it's set up is really loaded meant to motivate students to actually do the

behaviors you want and so I think the point system really helps head off a

huge amount of those things right if you know that you're getting more comments

and more likes and more points for making a good pin you're gonna make a

good pin and you're gonna you know accumulate as many points as you can

from doing the work rather than you know doing a bunch of junk that somebody

could come in and just delete okay and then we just had one other comment about

some photo showing in some not and providing an email address for us to

also follow up with so we will follow up with that email address directly as well

after this thank you

watch it well thank you again for for coming and I hope we'll see some of you

in one of the 401 sessions I don't know if my windows you're covering up our

emails but definitely reach out to us at client success at yellowdig back home

if you have any additional questions I think most of you will have my email

directly after this session when I when I send you the follow-up email

but please I would I would definitely invite you if you are excited about a

yellowdig or how you try it please let other professors know about these events

hopefully you found this useful and we'd love to have them so so any kind of you

know grassroots letting people know around your department about this would

be really appreciated and I think it would help everybody have a better

experience so there are also videos so that people can watch them whenever they

get a minute so definitely some interior events page all right thank you and have

a great rest of your day

For more infomation >> "YLWD 101" Yellowdig Orientation [08/21/18 Recording] - Duration: 1:01:36.

-------------------------------------------

Planes are about to take flight over Atlantic City for the 16th annual airshow - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Planes are about to take flight over Atlantic City for the 16th annual airshow - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

海贼王:除了金狮子,还有两人也独自逃出过推进城,一位毫发无损 - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> 海贼王:除了金狮子,还有两人也独自逃出过推进城,一位毫发无损 - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

I eat Honey Butter Chips for the first time! - Duration: 16:00.

For more infomation >> I eat Honey Butter Chips for the first time! - Duration: 16:00.

-------------------------------------------

Best Free Orchestral VSTs (2018) - Realistic instruments - Duration: 5:22.

If you're looking for some FREE realistic instruments to make music with,

I pulled together 5 of the best ones I could find.

[Example of how a note will sound on each instrument]

There are examples of what each one sounds like too, so stick around.

[Best Free Orchestral VSTs 2018] [Realistic Instrument Plugins]

Hey everyone, Jake from Transverse Audio here.

There are SO MANY free instruments out there, it can make it really hard to find ones

that are worth your time.

Stick around until the end of the video, the last one is going to really surprise you.

As always, download links are in the description.

As far as acoustic guitars go, AGM Lite II is a really high-quality plugin for being free.

I was kind of surprised it wasn't a paid instrument with its professional Interface

and an abundance of options to play with.

[Example of how AGM Lite II sounds]

Another feature packed into this is the strummer, which you can activate using this note here

and turn it off by using the lower velocities on the same note.

[AGM Lite II strummer example]

or by going to the strummer option and pressing

play there, after you've selected the pattern or have made your own.

You can also play the score from the tab using this key here,

[Guitar Tab example]

or by going to the tab optionand pressing play here.

[Guitar Tab example]

KEYZONE Classic is a versatile piano plugin,

especially when you throw some subtle reverb on it.

With 5 different pianos included, you can use this plugin in many situations.

[KEYZONE Piano Example]

This plugin also comes with the ability to control different parameters, as well as the

note velocity on the keyboard itself.

[KEYZONE Piano Example]

DSK Overture includes 4 slots to load up different instruments and instrument groups (as combos).

These can all be routed to different MIDI channels and in the piano roll,

you'll need to set what channel each note triggers.

This plugin is, however, very CPU intensive, so you'll probably only be able to use one,

maybe two instances of this plugin per project.

[DSK Overture Example]

To get around this, I recommend bouncing the MIDI tracks you use with this to WAV

or other audio file formats and simply remove the plugin once all of the tracks are bounced.

[DSK Overture Example]

Now, with DSK ChoirZ is pretty good, and you'll probably find a more realistic choir out there

if you put some money into it.

But, it's one of the only plugins I could find

that has a good sounding choir that doesn't cost money.

[DSK ChoirZ plugin example]

This is the grand finale, the moment you've all been waiting for.

This behemoth contains an array of different orchestral sounds

ranging from strings and brass to percussion and piano.

Many of these allow for different articulation too.

If you go into this plugin with attention to detail, you can really get some good results out of it.

[VSCO2 Orchestral Plugin Example]

Now, these are definitely not all of the free realistic instrument plugins out there.

I hope you enjoyed the video and if you did, subscribe and hit the bell button

to stay up to date on new videos

and hey, share it with a friend!

As always, thanks for watching. [Subscribe for more!]

For more infomation >> Best Free Orchestral VSTs (2018) - Realistic instruments - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Mommy Makeover: Brandon Plastic Surgery- Tampa, FL - Duration: 0:48.

I had a Tummy Tuck

Breast Augmentation

and Fat Reinjections to my Cheeks

I love both equally

My boobs I don't know

I love my boobs

It makes me feel wonderful

It makes me feel more confident

definitely more confident

No one even points out

I've had anything done

I used to wear the padding anyway

so no one notices

it's just huh

I'd do it all over again

Its just all so worth it

Worthwhile

just seeing myself in the mirror happy

For more infomation >> Mommy Makeover: Brandon Plastic Surgery- Tampa, FL - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Mâm cua Dì 3 hạ nhiệt sau 1 tháng sốt rần rần - Street Food - Duration: 11:16.

For more infomation >> Mâm cua Dì 3 hạ nhiệt sau 1 tháng sốt rần rần - Street Food - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

Nicolas Sarkozy, tendre moment avec sa petite Giulia en Turquie - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Nicolas Sarkozy, tendre moment avec sa petite Giulia en Turquie - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Top Tummy Tuck: Brandon Plastic Surgery: Lakeland, FL - Duration: 1:32.

I had a Tummy Tuck

and Liposuction

and I had Fat Grafting

into the eyes and around the cheeks

I think they have definitely

giving me a younger appearance

I feel good

I look very slim through the middle

Im really excited

to see the finally result

I did some research

it was really important for me to have a doctor

with the credentials and good track record

You know the doctor does have all that

Very highly regarded

there's no negative press out there on him

I think the website just shows

so many different types of procedures

and women different ages

which I really appreciate

Hes very easy to talk with

He makes me feel very comfortable

your undressed and having someone looking at you

I felt very comfortable with him

He makes me feel confident

in his evaluation

I initially came in for liposuction and he told me

that it probably wouldnt give me the result

that I wanted with the Lipo

and I appreciate that

he was honest with me

instead of maybe going the route

I wanted to go preferred to go

He was honest and upfront

No I don't think this is going

to give you the result you want

I was pleased with everyone here

that I've dealt with

has been just excellent very kind and very helpful

I feel like I can call

at anytime and ask any questions that I had

For more infomation >> Top Tummy Tuck: Brandon Plastic Surgery: Lakeland, FL - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Ford USA F-250 Super Duty € 14.950 Ex BTW - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Ford USA F-250 Super Duty € 14.950 Ex BTW - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Houseflies and blowflies efficiently deliver pathogens from decaying matter right to your door - Duration: 2:39.

The next time you swat away that fly buzzing around your head, consider this:

an international team of researchers has shown that common houseflies and blowflies

are more than just annoying insects.

Covered with hundreds of different bacterial species,

they're also a type of airborne delivery service,

transporting pathogens from organic decaying matter right to your countertops, food…and body.

Although flies have been long known to spread disease,

the researchers show that we've previously underestimated both the number and diversity of microbes that each insect can transmit.

The team devised a new optimized way to collect flies without cross-contaminating them with other microorganisms

and used the method to amass 116 flies from urban, rural, and natural sites on three continents.

After performing DNA sequencing of the whole body of each fly,

the researchers separated out the flies' own DNA

and compared the remaining billions of fragments of genetic material against a database containing thousands of bacterial DNA sequences.

The results showed that flies carry hundreds of species of bacteria,

including pathogens capable of colonizing plants, animals, and humans.

Helicobacter pylori, for example, were found in surprisingly high numbers on flies.

These bacteria colonize the human stomach and are a major risk factor for stomach ulcers and gastric cancer.

Having established that flies are airborne reservoirs of microorganisms,

the team next investigated how the insects contaminate the surfaces on which they land.

They broke down a blowfly specimen into four regions – head, thorax, abdomen, and legs plus wings

– and then performed DNA sequencing on each region.

While the abdomen contained the highest number of bacteria,

the legs plus wings contained the highest diversity of bacterial species.

To confirm the importance of this region in pathogen spread,

the researchers had flies walk across a lawn of E. coli and then the surfaces of sterile agar plates.

One day later, a trail of E. coli sprung up, marking the flies' footprints.

Although unquestionably icky, the news isn't all bad.

The researchers note that their method can turn flies into natural proxies of the environment

– a sort of biological drone that can be released into contaminated areas

and then lured back with bait, microorganisms in tow.

Sequencing these microorganisms could help scientists identify which pathogens are in circulation,

potentially creating an early-warning system for disease.

For more infomation >> Houseflies and blowflies efficiently deliver pathogens from decaying matter right to your door - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Mommy Makeover: Brandon Plastic Surgery- Tampa, FL - Duration: 0:48.

I had a Tummy Tuck

Breast Augmentation

and Fat Reinjections to my Cheeks

I love both equally

My boobs I don't know

I love my boobs

It makes me feel wonderful

It makes me feel more confident

definitely more confident

No one even points out

I've had anything done

I used to wear the padding anyway

so no one notices

it's just huh

I'd do it all over again

Its just all so worth it

Worthwhile

just seeing myself in the mirror happy

For more infomation >> Mommy Makeover: Brandon Plastic Surgery- Tampa, FL - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

前橋教会合同礼拝 証詞-1 - Duration: 1:11:05.

For more infomation >> 前橋教会合同礼拝 証詞-1 - Duration: 1:11:05.

-------------------------------------------

Beautiful Breast Augmentation: Brandon Plastic Surgery- Tampa, FL - Duration: 1:00.

I get a lot of compliments

a lot of compliments

When I first got them done

the first week instantly

everyone's like oh my gosh

Oh my gosh

They're like they look amazing

it doesn't even look like

you've had a boob job done

They look natural

I talked to all the girls

I work with

there's a lot of girls actually

that you could never tell

that have breast augmentation

I picked out the best one

and it was this doctor

and I liked him

He actually took the time

to make sure

its what I wanted

and make sure everything turned out well

I liked how much

he cared about me

as a patient

not just another person

not another surgery

that's going to happen

and just the outcome

I looked on the website

and I looked at somebody

actually his work

and I seen it in person

I was like wow

that looks great

they look natural

I'm so glad she recommended me

It makes me very comfortable

self-confidence

just went a lot different

its sky high

For more infomation >> Beautiful Breast Augmentation: Brandon Plastic Surgery- Tampa, FL - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 308 1.6 VTI 16V 5-DRS XS - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 308 1.6 VTI 16V 5-DRS XS - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.2-16V Color Edition AIRCO / 48.216km! - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.2-16V Color Edition AIRCO / 48.216km! - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

鄭爽生日,馬天宇送上第一波祝福:永遠的小襄鈴,生快 - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> 鄭爽生日,馬天宇送上第一波祝福:永遠的小襄鈴,生快 - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Caged dogs in back of car show why Lucy's Law was desperately needed - Duration: 6:33.

</form> Animal rights groups are investigating two alleged puppy farmers after footage emerged showing why Lucy's Law was so desperately needed

 The two men were seen transporting caged dogs around Scotland in a video obtained by the Daily Record

 They were filmed giving water to ten puppies in a layby close to a busy road in Dumfries and Galloway on Sunday

 The footage came to light as the Government announced it will ban the sale of puppies by pet shops, online dealers and other third party sellers

 It follows a campaign by animal rights activists and the Daily Mirror after Cavalier King Charles spaniel Lucy was left with fused hips and a curved spine from being caged

Read More Top Stories from Mirror Online  Animal welfare charity the Scottish SPCA are investigating the latest clip

 The men, who had seven border collie puppies and three golden labrador puppies in the back of a van, were thought to be transporting the pooches as part of a "puppy farming" network

 The person who filmed the clip, and wishes to remain anonymous, can be heard approaching the men and shouting "you're absolutely out of f*****g order you two c***s"

 The men refuse to respond and remain silent, instead walking away before the clip cuts out

 Social media users were appalled by the footage and pictures, which has now been shared over 54,000 times since it was uploaded on Sunday

 The run-in was reported to police, who confirmed they were aware of the post.  The SSPCA confirmed they are looking into the clip as part of ongoing investigation into puppy farming in Scotland

 Sales of pups from illegal factories are estimated to have netted £13 million in Scotland last year alone

 A social media user, who did not film the footage but also did not want to be identified, posted the photos and video of the men to social media

 They wrote: "These people were filmed today Sunday August 19 at 3/4pm by someone in Dumfries and Galloway in South West Scotland

 "This vehicle is part of a known puppy farming network, and today they headed south with these poor puppies

They are known to travel this area and beyond to both Scotland and England trying to sell these pups

 "The only positive is that these nine look reasonably healthy."  The poster continued: "Please don't buy from puppy farmers as this criminal trade is what's behind it

They're making money from these poor souls. Not buying from them is the only way to stop this trade long-term

 "And if you've bought one of these puppies from them please get them checked out for their own sake health wise

"  The footage begins with the two men giving water to some black and white border collie pups in a side road

 The puppies whine and thirstily drink the water as the person behind the camera films them

 One of the men then takes a cloth and gives the tiny puppies a wipe down, while six other puppies in cages can be seen in the back of the open van

 Traffic can be heard speeding past as the men tend to the puppies, who can be heard whining loudly

 Three brown and white border collies and three golden labrador puppies can be seen whining in the background as the man cleans the two young collie pups

 The person filming moves in to the van and gets a quick shot before walking off

 He can be overheard saying "you're absolutely out of f****** order you two cs" as the footage ends

 On social media, Margaret Paterson wrote: "Let's get these scumbags. Poor wee pups

"  Jane Marsh added: "Total scum. I hope they can be stopped."  While Susan Graham said simply: "Disgusting scroates

"  A source close to the investigation said that the men were believed to be part of a network

 A Scottish SPCA undercover inspector said, "As part of Operation Delphin the Scottish SPCA Special Investigations Unit spearhead a multi-agency task force who work tirelessly to bring puppy traders to justice

 "We are duty bound to follow up on all calls made to our animal helpline and would urge anyone with information to get in touch on 03000 999 999

"  In May this year animal inspectors seized 27 puppies smuggled from Ireland at a Scottish port

 The SSPCA recovered the pups in Cairnryan, Dumfries and Galloway, as part of Operation Delphin

 The pups, which had been shipped via Northern Ireland, were reportedly set to be sold for at least £600 each

 A spokesman for Police Scotland said the incident had not been reported to them officially, but that they were going to look into the issue after it was shared onto their social media page

 According to the Scottish SPCA, puppy-farmed pups are more likely to have a genetic disorder and are more at risk of catching deadly infectious diseases

 And figures from the Scottish Government estimated the illegal puppy trade was worth a "conservative" £13m last year in Scotland - not including the thousands of pounds in vet bills paid by unsuspecting new owners

No comments:

Post a Comment