Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 22 2018

- Welcome back to CEO School

where I help you to thrive with the fun and flexible

business that you love.

In today's video, I'm talking to you

about what you're going to get in Module Six,

which is Creating a Winning Formula.

Now, you may have the best creative product

or service in the world,

but if you don't package it properly

and price it in a way that really spells out value

to your ideal client,

you're pretty much gonna be on a highway to nothing.

As we've mentioned already,

your fan base is everything.

And in this module, you're gonna learn

how to really pack a punch

in the way that you deliver your product or services.

It's gonna be irresistible to your ideal client.

So we're gonna walk through a successful pricing strategy

that you can apply straightaway to any business

and help you to build a customer experience

that's going to allow that fan base of yours

to sing your praises for you.

It's time for you to stand out from the crowd

and really showcase who you are,

what you offer, and the amazing journey

that you're going to take your customers on.

So, get this right and I promise the rest of it

will start to take care of itself.

Doing business now is about taking customers

on this journey, you've gotta give them an experience

that's unique to you and to your brand.

They really need to want to become part of that community

and join your party.

So, are you ready to party with me

and get those customers dancing to your tune?

I do hope so because I would love to see you

as part of CEO School.

For more infomation >> The Key to Creating a Winning Formula for Your Business | CEO School - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

KALEM GİBİ YAPRAK SARMA TARİFİ huri metekmutfakta - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> KALEM GİBİ YAPRAK SARMA TARİFİ huri metekmutfakta - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

23 ВЕЩЕЙ С ALIEXPRESS, ОТ КОТОРЫХ ТЫ ОФИГЕЕШЬ ЛУЧШИЕ ВЕЩИ С АЛИЭКСПРЕСС + КОНКУРС - Duration: 8:27.

For more infomation >> 23 ВЕЩЕЙ С ALIEXPRESS, ОТ КОТОРЫХ ТЫ ОФИГЕЕШЬ ЛУЧШИЕ ВЕЩИ С АЛИЭКСПРЕСС + КОНКУРС - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

剛剛,我軍戰機在南海上空6次警告美軍機:這裡是中國,立刻離開 - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> 剛剛,我軍戰機在南海上空6次警告美軍機:這裡是中國,立刻離開 - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

仮想通貨最新情報!暴落中仮想通貨市場1.3兆円流入の可能性!?1億人の潜在投資家で爆上げ!?リップルXRPビットコインBTC等いつまで暴落?今後の価格予想とは?2018年8月9月最前線暗号通貨ニュース - Duration: 6:17.

For more infomation >> 仮想通貨最新情報!暴落中仮想通貨市場1.3兆円流入の可能性!?1億人の潜在投資家で爆上げ!?リップルXRPビットコインBTC等いつまで暴落?今後の価格予想とは?2018年8月9月最前線暗号通貨ニュース - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

「一日幕僚」點閱破千萬!學姊開直播 網友暴動了 - Duration: 8:17.

For more infomation >> 「一日幕僚」點閱破千萬!學姊開直播 網友暴動了 - Duration: 8:17.

-------------------------------------------

Daihatsu Sirion 2 1.3-16V COMFORT 2e eigenaar! dealer NL auto! airco! - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Daihatsu Sirion 2 1.3-16V COMFORT 2e eigenaar! dealer NL auto! airco! - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDI Advance S-Line Automaat - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDI Advance S-Line Automaat - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

उपवासाचे पनीर कटलेट | Upvas Special Paneer Aloo Cutlets Recipe in Marathi | Shravan Recipe | Smita - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> उपवासाचे पनीर कटलेट | Upvas Special Paneer Aloo Cutlets Recipe in Marathi | Shravan Recipe | Smita - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V50 1.6D S/S EDITION I (110pk) Navi!/ Clima/ Cruise/ Elek.Pakket/ Multie-Stuur/ Xenon/ Isofix/ - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Volvo V50 1.6D S/S EDITION I (110pk) Navi!/ Clima/ Cruise/ Elek.Pakket/ Multie-Stuur/ Xenon/ Isofix/ - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Cabrio 1.6 COOPER S CHILI Leer in super staat - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> MINI Cabrio 1.6 COOPER S CHILI Leer in super staat - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

I want ice-cream! - Duration: 5:00.

I want ice cream!

[music]

Here you go, dude

-I want ice cream, too!

It's raining. I'm so glad I came out here because the car lights are on.

[dinging]

[sound of rainfall]

Definitely putting it down

[door opening]

[rain pouring]

Wow, dude. That was so fast!

There's something wrong with my laptop. See!

See it doesn't want me to get in that.

[rainfall]

a-Run like the wind.

I'm bored. I'm bored out here. So let's go back inside

Drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink

[spoon rattling in glass]

Nice job sucking down the Metamucil

[laughter]

[music]

I feel like

All my creative energy has just basically been drained or something. I think I was up too late last night and now

Just kind of paying for that

But I got so much done at work today. It was insane. Like I've worked on three different apps and

Moved a whole bunch of data around and I was just killing it. It's almost like being tired

it makes me more efficient, but

So anyway, I just thought I'd go out here and check the mail

[music]

Okay, so no mail

Let's go for a little hike on the trail

As winter approaches we're gonna start losing this light in the evening and

As you can probably guess from my video yesterday

Low light is not always my friend and

and

was just inside and I was

looking at the Canon 6D mark 2 and

All the lenses full-frame lenses that I could get with it. So

So anyways full frame

My camera has what's called an aps-c sensor, which has a 1.6 crop

All that means is its 1.6 times

smaller than

full-frame

Basically full frame is this equivalent of a 35 millimeter

anyways full-frame is kind of the standard for

larger film and digital

cameras that exist and

If I were to go to full-frame, I grab a little bit better low-light

Which would be nice

[ice rattling]

[ice crackling]

[music]

For more infomation >> I want ice-cream! - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Pick Up Girls in a Bookshop? 📚 Daygame Infield 2018 - Duration: 7:46.

And, where are you going to fly?

Where are you going to fly?

Nowhere...

Ah. I thought since you are here at the travel books...

No, no.

Actually these books are stupid: You fly somewhere not having much luggage and take a heavy book.

So what are you looking for? I'm just waiting for a friend.

I'm not looking for anything. Well, nothing in particular...

And how about you? - Me not either.

You're waiting for a friend in here?

Yes.

Well, acutally outside. But I'm waiting inside because it's more interesting than waiting on the street... - Yes, that's true.

...and watching strange people.

People can be interesting as well.

Yeah, but there are people here in as well.

As you can see...

My name is Doc by the way.

[Introducing herself.]

And you're here from Cologne?

Actually from [her town].

Okay. I'm just here for today.

That means?

From Frankfurt.

I'm living there right now.

You've come that far to meet your friend?

Yes.

That's nice.

One can do that from time to time.

Well, actually I'm moving around the whole time anyway. So, I'm not always living in Frankfurt.

Currently I'm writing a book.

How to travel inexpensively!

Not like these, where to go, but how to find the cheapest flights and hotels, error fares and stuff like that.

But I'm going to sell it as e-book, not as paper book.

Why?

It's more convenient... - But it's nice.

Yes, it's nice, but you... - You've to drag it along everywhere!

But you need all the links...

...that you can click on. So it's more convenient to have it on your computer... - Now I see!

Well, that's right.

...and not as paper book.

That's right.

But, yeah, paper is nicer indeed.

I recently tidied up my room. I donated 5 boxes of books to the flea market.

My God!

I couldn't do that. - And there are still 3 left!

At some point you just have to do it.

So you've got a huge book collection at home as well..

I collected everything in my parents' house.

Okay.

It's a full wall, like a library.

And in the cellar a lot as well...

But you don't live with your parents anymore?

Either more ore less. Well, actually I do.

I see. So every time you're there they tell you,

"[Her name], when will you finally take your book collection along?"

Well, let's say at my father's.

My mother lives at another place as well. So...

It's a little bit complicated.

So you're much on the road as well..

In a manner of speaking - I'm too tight on cash.

So you're commuting between your father's and your place.. - Exactly.

Probably in Cologne..

No, in [her town].

In [her town]?

Exactly!

There I have never been to.

Never ever?

Never.

It's not worth visiting, either.

I guessed so.

[Her neighbouring town] I've been to.

There I have never been to.

At the station...

I just know there's a prison.

That's the only thing I know!

And therefore you don't want to go there...

So be carefull that you behave! Otherwise you may have to move to [her neighbouring town] involuntarily...

I don't worry about that.

What are you doing here in Cologne?

Actually I wanted to buy some stuff.

Clothes and stuff...

Oh, and now you ended up in the wrong shop..

Yes, the clothes don't like me...

Everything's too big or what?

Maybe the books will like me!

Yes, either too big or... I don't know, I somehow just don't like it.

Maybe you're just too picky...

Yes. That's true. I think so, too. But, I can't just buy something I don't like.

I like that! Especially women often buy by instinct...

They enter the shop like, "Oh, that looks nice. I just buy it. Let's see if I can need it." - Me not at all. Never!

When you shop, I guess, stuff really must fit you perfectly..

Well, not perfectly but somewhat...

I always have such criteria... Actually I don't have criteria, but somehow...

You have criteria, but you don't know which..

Or you couldn't really term them...

I could term them but actually they're...

My sole criterion is: it has to be beautiful.

Well, for clothes... that's quite important! - It has to fit to me.

And what I don't like is that everything looks the same. Like...

Do you know what I mean?

You're looking for clothes not everybody wears.

I'm not trying to look different, otherwise I wouldn't wear Nike e.g. But somehow...

I don't know. Everyone buys the stuff which is in vogue - because it is in vogue.

Not because they really like it, but because it's in vogue. You know what I mean?

That's what I want to avoid. And therefore I really want to like the stuff I buy.

I don't know if you can understand..

Timeless clothes!

Yes.

The big advantage is, you don't have to buy new stuff every year.

Yes!

Do you also do it like this? Before I began to order stuff online, I never bought things the first time. I came back the next day or the next weekend and if I still liked it, then I bought it.

You do it like this?

Yes.

Okay.

If the money's still there the next week...

Well, if not, something else has been more important.

You might see it like this.

So, I'm afraid I've to go now.

Okay!

But are you often in Cologne? Or only seldom?

Yeah, from time to time.

Me, too.

From time to time...

If you like, we can keep in touch. And if we'll be in Cologne at the same time again...

Sure, let's do it!

I don't know it yet. We've to see!

Maybe...

We'll see!

So, let's see. Do you know your number by heart?

I do.

How do you spell your name, with X or with Y?

Yes!

Exactly.

"[Her name] Cologne", that's what I've written.

"[Her name] Cologne"...

Do you have so many [her name]s in your phone?

One.

I see.

No, wrong...

I've small fingers, but I don't know what's that. [Making a joke in dialect.]

So!

Small fingers but not so accurate ones...

I think it was due to the left hand.

Aha!

You don't have Whatsapp? - I'm on flight mode.

I see.

I've only 10% battery left.

Aha, I see.

Are you going to stay here or will you go downstairs as well?

I'll stay here.

I just arrived.

Aha.

You saw me coming up the escalator.

Really? I didn't notice that.

Ah, okay. Yes, you came while I was standing here.

Yes, you were standing there.

I just wanted to go downstairs but noticed that it is the wrong direction.

Alright!

Okay!

Was nice to meet you!

See you - eventually!

Yes!

Okay...

Bye!

Click here and learn from my other infield videos!

For more infomation >> Pick Up Girls in a Bookshop? 📚 Daygame Infield 2018 - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

23 ВЕЩЕЙ С ALIEXPRESS, ОТ КОТОРЫХ ТЫ ОФИГЕЕШЬ ЛУЧШИЕ ВЕЩИ С АЛИЭКСПРЕСС + КОНКУРС - Duration: 8:27.

For more infomation >> 23 ВЕЩЕЙ С ALIEXPRESS, ОТ КОТОРЫХ ТЫ ОФИГЕЕШЬ ЛУЧШИЕ ВЕЩИ С АЛИЭКСПРЕСС + КОНКУРС - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2 CRDi Style Premium | Mooie luxe uitvoering |Trekhaak | - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2 CRDi Style Premium | Mooie luxe uitvoering |Trekhaak | - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

FULL Drifting Competition - CSCS Grind House - (Shannonville Aug 19th 2018) - Duration: 25:23.

The truck first time

Blame brother

So this is a really an important time for the judges, you know every round of magnet to the bank

They just trying to watch on the dryer to see how consistent

And really if they can take the same consistency to the kraang

Right

Have some collections in an hour

That's right a competition takes place

Chase down effects

Girlfriend

By

These days presentation

Yeah

You

For more infomation >> FULL Drifting Competition - CSCS Grind House - (Shannonville Aug 19th 2018) - Duration: 25:23.

-------------------------------------------

Białystok : pogoda 2018-08-22 - sprawdź, czy przyda ci się dziś parasol - Duration: 7:01.

PODZIEL SIĘ Pogoda Białystok zapowiada się następująco: termometry wskażą dziś temperaturę maksymalną 24

3 stopni Celsjusza. Natomiast temperatura odczuwalna wyniesie około 26.2 stopni Celsjusza, choć jest to zależne od indywidualnych cech każdego człowieka tj

chociażby wrażliwość na zmiany wilgotności. Zachmurzenie wystąpi na poziomie 0%

procent, z kolei prędkość wiatru osiągnie nawet 0.6 m/s. Ciśnienie atmosferyczne wyniesie 1022 hektopaskali

Istnieją osoby szczególnie wrażliwe na zmiany ciśnienia atmosferycznego. Nazywają siebie meteopatami

Gdy ciśnienie atmosferyczne spada, meteopaci mogą odczuwać rozdrażnienie i bóle głowy

Mogą mieć również problemy z koncentracją. Z kolei wysokie ciśnienie atmosferyczne powoduje wzrost ciśnienia tętniczego krwi, co jest szczególnie niebezpieczne dla osób z problemami z krążeniem

Badania wykazują korelację pomiędzy wysokim ciśnieniem atmosferycznym a częstotliwością występowania zawałów

Białystok może spodziewać się opadów deszczu na poziomie 0 mm, a opady gradu przewidywane są na poziomie 0 mm

Śnieg osiągnie wartość 0 mm. Tak przedstawia się spodziewana pogoda w mieście Białystok na dzień 2018-08-22 według ICM

Czy ta prognoza pogody pasuje do Waszych planów? Pogoda na 14 dni:2018-08-22: temperatura: 24

3 . Słonecznie, wschód słońca: 05:20:59, zachód słońca: 19:42:35 2018-08-23: temperatura: 25

3 . Przejaśnienia, zachmurzenie umiarkowane, wschód słońca: 05:22:43, zachód słońca: 19:40:22 2018-08-24: temperatura: 28

5 . Słonecznie, wschód słońca: 05:24:26, zachód słońca: 19:38:08 2018-08-25: temperatura: 22

7 . Pochmurno, wschód słońca: 05:26:09, zachód słońca: 19:35:53 2018-08-26: temperatura: 15

5 . Pochmurno z przelotnymi opadami deszczu, wschód słońca: 05:27:52, zachód słońca: 19:33:37 2018-08-27: temperatura: 20

1 . Przejaśnienia, zachmurzenie umiarkowane, wschód słońca: 05:29:36, zachód słońca: 19:31:20 2018-08-28: temperatura: 23

2 . Słonecznie, wschód słońca: 05:31:19, zachód słońca: 19:29:02 2018-08-29: temperatura: 21

8 . Słonecznie, wschód słońca: 05:33:02, zachód słońca: 19:26:44 2018-08-30: temperatura: 24

2 . Pochmurno, wschód słońca: 05:34:44, zachód słońca: 19:24:25 2018-08-31: temperatura: 19

8 . Przejaśnienia, zachmurzenie umiarkowane, wschód słońca: 05:36:27, zachód słońca: 19:22:05 2018-09-01: temperatura: 19

Przelotne opady deszczu, wschód słońca: 05:38:10, zachód słońca: 19:19:45 2018-09-02: temperatura: 20

1 . Przelotne opady deszczu, wschód słońca: 05:39:53, zachód słońca: 19:17:24 2018-09-03: temperatura: 20

Zachmurzenie umiarkowane, możliwy grad, wschód słońca: 05:41:35, zachód słońca: 19:15:02 2018-09-04: temperatura: 19

5 . Pochmurno z przelotnymi opadami deszczu, wschód słońca: 05:43:18, zachód słońca: 19:12:40 Autor: MMS Zakupy na topie Ranking smartfonów

Te modele pokochali Polacy! Pijesz kawę? Powinieneś to wiedzieć! Mieszkasz w małym mieszkaniu? To cię zainteresuje!

For more infomation >> Białystok : pogoda 2018-08-22 - sprawdź, czy przyda ci się dziś parasol - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

Today 's Sports | Evening News 22/8/2018: The Football Team Continues Into the Quarter - Duration: 11:39.

For more infomation >> Today 's Sports | Evening News 22/8/2018: The Football Team Continues Into the Quarter - Duration: 11:39.

-------------------------------------------

Allemagne : "Angela Merkel est extrêmement habile politiquement" - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Allemagne : "Angela Merkel est extrêmement habile politiquement" - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

러시아 이란에게 S-300대신 새로운 대체품을 제안하다. - Duration: 4:56.

For more infomation >> 러시아 이란에게 S-300대신 새로운 대체품을 제안하다. - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Jesse Kellor - Little Long Depression - Duration: 4:14.

The cycle of days

is driving me crazy

I'm giving up on myself

I feel weakness in body and soul

I'm standing by the mirror,

empty eyes

Red water in my mouth

My tongue is full of scars

So, I lost my day again

But, every cloud has a silver lining,

hasn't it?

Lie, Lie, Lie…

Little long depression

I'v little long depression

You give me some little safety explanation

Don't calm me down

Don't try to help

I don't need this s**t

That another thing, baby

That another thing

That another thing, baby

Don't calm me down

Don't try to help

Not yet…

I've fed you, embraced you

I've rocked you, I've sung to you

I've loved you my whole life

Please, call me and tell that you love me too

Tell that you love me too

Tell that you love me too

I don't need friends

I have a few fans

My life is like a cinema, enema, thymoma

This cycle of days…

Just look at my face…

I've dreamt of her… I've sung for her

I've fed her, embraced her I've loved her

It was a long sleepless night

You were sweetness and light

I want to stay in this night

How can i do this?

How can i do this?

I'm standing by the mirror, empty eyes

Red water in my mouth

My tongue is full of scars

So, I lost my day again

F***…

I've fed you, embraced you

I've rocked you, I've sung to you

I've loved you my whole life

Please, call me and tell that you love me too

Tell that you love me too

Tell that you love me too

For more infomation >> Jesse Kellor - Little Long Depression - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Kada Prvi Puta Započinje Sezona Parenja Kod Pasa? Ciklusi i Najbolje Vrijeme - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> Kada Prvi Puta Započinje Sezona Parenja Kod Pasa? Ciklusi i Najbolje Vrijeme - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Voici ce qui arrive quand vous mettez une gousse d'ail dans votre oreille avant d'aller dormir - Duration: 9:21.

For more infomation >> Voici ce qui arrive quand vous mettez une gousse d'ail dans votre oreille avant d'aller dormir - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Schumacher proche de la m.o.r.t ? « Il suffit d'un rien » -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Michael Schumacher proche de la m.o.r.t ? « Il suffit d'un rien » -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

A Day at a Luxury Dog Hotel - See J Work - HGTV - Duration: 8:45.

For more infomation >> A Day at a Luxury Dog Hotel - See J Work - HGTV - Duration: 8:45.

-------------------------------------------

Ep 7 – Delivery - Duration: 0:51.

L & D Mail Masters can get your mail straight to your customers

without the extra step of taking it to an outside post office.

We have our own USPS detached mail unit on campus,

which functions as an in-house post office.

You get your mail into the mail stream faster this way.

L & D Mail Masters can securely organize your data, print your pieces,

insert the right pieces into the right envelopes and mail them out for you.

Let us be your one stop shop for all your mail run data file needs.

This is Secure Samson signing off!

For more infomation >> Ep 7 – Delivery - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

#TakeTheMaskOff Diagnosis/Self awareness - How does it impact masking? - Duration: 7:46.

okay so we are in week five of the whirl wind #takethemaskoff campaign so

this week's topic is diagnosis / self awareness - How does that

impact masking and so you know there's the "diagnosis / self-awareness" because I

want to point out that we're very aware and I'm very aware that in certain parts

of the world being able to have access to diagnosis is unavailable

to many people or waits are extremely long and so that can be very difficult

for our community depending on where you live so sometimes just self diagnosis or

just self awareness learning oh yes you know this is me or this might be me or

this could explain things or this explains things just having that "ahhh"

breath of fresh air moment can be really helpful. So for me I was diagnosed at the

age of 29 and I went a very large chunk of my life not knowing and what's kind

of interesting, in retrospect, and looking back at masking and then diagnosis and

then like pre diagnosis and post diagnosis - pre diagnosis a lot of the

things that I had just naturally put away "masking" - would be things that

were like "autistic behaviors" like you know - rocking, stimming, and just hiding

when I misheard things or hiding maybe if I was confused or hiding when I was

uncomfortable all the things I was hiding just

subconsciously that before I was even diagnosed kind of funneled this

this mass of things. It was like "this is stuff you only do at home, this is stuff

you do with nobody's around" like "you just don't do that in public" that was

this bucket and then when I was diagnosed before I even heard about

masking I kind of started to realize that a lot of things in this that I had

put in this "unacceptable" - "socially unacceptable" bucket were actually things

that kind of fell in with my diagnosis

and I mean all of that took a while to unpack and. . . and. . . but but but you know

what I realized is you know I'm not ashamed of my diagnosis and I'm not

ashamed of me and who I am, and the diagnosis really kind of helped me to

accept those parts of me more you know because it's the good and the bad, you know it

all, it's a package deal. Everyone has their strengths and their weaknesses and

their you know their their flaws and their strengths, you know. Every single

human has what they're good at and what they're bad at and I'm good at a lot of

things that I know people around me are not good at and I'm bad at a lot of

things sometimes that other people find ridiculously easy and that can be really

really frustrating really frustrating when you're struggling with something

and everyone around you is like "how are you struggling with this? I can do that

in my sleep!" you know, but you know - it's okay because there are things that I could do

in my sleep that a lot of people couldn't do. So you know, we all - it's a take and give.

And that's true with every single human. You know, we all have our strengths we all

have our weaknesses we all, you know, are good at and bad at different things

that's why we kind of need each other to like support each other so anyway

there's that but you know, I-I-I- and I'm, just more aware of

when I'm putting away, like "my autistic behaviors" now because I didn't have

a name for them. I didn't know what they were I was just like these are the things you

just don't do in front of people. You know, that was literally it before I was

diagnosed and now I kind of rather not spend time with people that need me to

put so much of myself away with the exception of work, because you know

Kieran brought up a really interesting question he was asking about masking and

work. So, The Autistic Advocate - check out his blog. I don't know if it's up yet.

It probably will be up by the time this video goes up if it's not up yet or it's

coming soon - you should follow him anyway, but he was he was trying to ask about

work and you know I mask less at work in the way that, you know, I asked more

questions I always have my aides that I need to take notes and I always have my

calendar and I'm just really upfront what I don't understand something and I

just need to clarify and I'm really good now you know figuring out what questions

I need to ask and what information I'm missing. When I was masking more that was

sometimes not as easy. So that's gotten better, but I still mask

at work in the way it's like I'm not walking around talking to myself and I

try to kind of be more still and if I'm simming, I will be more quiet, discreet,

but I work from home a lot, I work from home a lot, I could not do that every day

seven days week - or five days a week and I just couldn't, I couldn't - and I don't.

I've just I've changed my lifestyle around a lot too and everything has just

been a lot more clear, you know, since getting the information it was just kind

of like getting this guidebook to myself it was all

it's like - "ah" and so on you know instead of trying to like hide my weaknesses or

try to just really just trying to beat them to death and improve them now it's

like I know where they are and I I work on them in different ways or I find ways

to, you know, supplement them, you know, like with my calendars my visual

schedules and, you know, checklist and task lists and just different things.

You know, I have my sunglasses I wear in bright buildings and, you know, all these

tools I just never had before so that's the main thing for me and that's just my

personal experience anyway guys - I have been rambling a lot and this is getting to be

a little bit of a long video so I'm gonna let you go. If you like this

video give me a thumbs up and I will know to do or like this one.

And don't forget to subscribe and I will talk to you later - bye guys!

For more infomation >> #TakeTheMaskOff Diagnosis/Self awareness - How does it impact masking? - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

10 Lời răn dạy của Đức Khổng Tử về cuộc sống sẽ làm thay đổi cả đời người - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> 10 Lời răn dạy của Đức Khổng Tử về cuộc sống sẽ làm thay đổi cả đời người - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso 2.2 D-4D 100KW / 136PK !! - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso 2.2 D-4D 100KW / 136PK !! - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X3 2.0d xDrive High Executive M-Pakket_3D cam_Navi_Panorama_Leder_Top wagen - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> BMW X3 2.0d xDrive High Executive M-Pakket_3D cam_Navi_Panorama_Leder_Top wagen - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

15 signes d'alerte du cancer que les gens ignorent jusqu'à ce que ce soit trop tard - Duration: 8:36.

For more infomation >> 15 signes d'alerte du cancer que les gens ignorent jusqu'à ce que ce soit trop tard - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

Johny Johny Yes Papa | ABC Heroes | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 1:06:02.

Johnny! Johnny!

Yes, Papa?

Eating sugar?

No Papa,

Telling a lie?

No Papa,

Open your mouth,

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Johnny! Johnny!

Yes, Papa?

Eating sugar?

No Papa,

Telling a lie?

No Papa,

Open your mouth,

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Johnny! Johnny!

Yes, Papa?

Eating sugar?

No Papa,

Telling a lie?

No Papa,

Open your mouth,

Ha! Ha! Ha!

For more infomation >> Johny Johny Yes Papa | ABC Heroes | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 1:06:02.

-------------------------------------------

036: An Actual Role Model (cc) - Duration: 9:02.

Okay...

Ughhhhh

What?

Procrastination, Procrastination. I really need to...vac the floor.

Achem! English out of mouth......

Balls!

Am I actually gonna start this video? Or we just, we're just gonna ramble?

A thing happened, as things tend to do in life.

Okay, my neighbors are home, this is gonna get noisy.

Maybe it's written down in the title, so you already know what happened....

But if I haven't written it in the title, because I'm a numpty and I've decided to do clickbait stuff,

and kind of get you to watch this video. Because at the moment it's very puzzling.

I met Carrie Hope Fletcher!!!!!

There are a few people in this world that I would actually call the role model.

Not an idol, because I don't necessarily believe in idols.

But a role model. a person who comes into your life, and does good, But you don't know them.

I'm not good at wording things, have we known this already? Right!

Carrie to me, has been in my life......

I'm talking like I know her, and in some respects....

The version, I know a version of her, that is very dear to me.

I should probably tell you who she is, in case you don't know.

So Carrie hope Fletcher is a Youtuber here in this, little world that we have.

She is a actress on the stage, she does musicals.

She was in Les Mis, she was in Adams family.

Which I went to see last year.

She writes books, which I have reviewed here on this channel. There's one there, see.....

And she is genuinely, a person who has come into my life, via YouTube, and made it better.

Apparently I'm even getting emotional about it. Which is a little weird I know. So bear with me.

In this mess of YouTube, where we have, as viewers. Because I am an avid viewer and fan.

We, have been not let down, but we have come to see the reality of humanity ......that rhymed

Carrie is one of the good ones.

She was in LesMis, and she did this thing that changed my life slightly.

This is a moment where she made biggest impact in my life.

She did a video called, happy and healthy.

Where, she didn't slam diet culture. But she, in her own way,

talked about the pressure to be skinny, and the pressure to be tiny.

How she was not teeny tiny and yet was playing Eponine. Who was supposed to be a teeny tiny kind of starved woman.

I don't know how to describe what that video did for me, but she talks about how much she weighed.

She talked about what size she was, she talks about everything. She just lay it all out on the table.

She was like 'you know what, I eat pasta. So stuff it!'

She wanted women and girls to genuinely know what a human-sized person was, and that she was....

I'm not making sense, go and watch that video I will link it here, here and here.

That video made a genuine impact on me. I was somebody who wasn't skinny.

I was somebody who had very little confidence, and through her. I look to what she was wearing and then tried to emulate it a little bit.

Because I just thought. I liked the style, I don't think she looks big and she's the same size as me.

So why do I think I'm big?

Skip to, roughly about this time last year, a bit before.

I started to gain my body back, but it wasn't exactly coming back in the shape that I was expecting it to.

I started having major body image issues and I was very very insecure about how I looked.

So once again I turned to Carrie, and I looked at what she was wearing. I looked to how she carried herself.

And I'm just like 'I honestly think you are a gorgeous human. You've talked about the fact you put on a little bit weight,

and you are still roughly the same size as me.'

Because she is very open about what size of clothing she wears, and things like that.

If it suits her, why the heck can't I wear it? Why in the heck do I think I can't wear that and look that good?

I sort of look at what she's wearing, and just go 'Okay so, I'm gonna go buy something like that'

Or in the case of about 3 things. Buy the exact same thing, because you know.

I'm not a copycat at all!

Anyway the point of all this rambling...

She did a book tour that finally came to Bristol and I bought a ticket not knowing if I could go.

If I was well enough? I don't know how I'm gonna get there? But I'm gonna buy my ticket just in case I can. I got there.

I could go on about disability problems, and the problem with chronic health and trying to be a normal person in a normal situation

It wasn't great, it really wasn't great, I just want to focus on the good stuff for once.

Because I met her! Long story short, she did a little talk, we all got to have books signed and have our photos taken with her.

I got my book signed so, When the Curtain Falls it's now signed by Carrie and that was amazing.

I was wearing, rather crazy dungarees at the time, she's like. 'Oh my god, I love your dungarees '

And I go.....Carrie likes what I'm wearing this is amazing! And then the, pista resistance for me is, That she spotted my baby!

I kind of did, I will admit that I was showing him off on purpose. Because I know Stitch is her favorite Disney character,

Just like 'hey, we have this thing in common, connect with me be my friend?'

Not that I'm a stalker at all anyway.......

She saw Stitch and loved him and that was the kind of squeegee moment!

I have my photo taken with her, which you can see here.

Also had a kind of complete meltdown which I will link at the end of this video.

I will link the meltdown that I had after I met her, because all the words tumbled out of my mouth and I went a bit nuts!

Again this is....... basically I don't know where this video is going.

She has made a impact on my life that I am genuinely grateful for.

Even to the point that, meeting her the other day made me look at my body image again because...

I have been having some serious problems that I haven't been talking about.

Because I haven't been ready to kind of.. verbalize it. It's an internal thing that I've had since I was like 11.

Being next to Carrie once again. I realized we are actually the same frickin size!

Although we are a different shape, and although we are different humans.

I'm looking at her, I'm next to her and I'm just thingking.

Our arms are the same size, our faces are the same size. Our body's the same size.

Why, if I love the what she wears, and I admire her, and love her as a human and I think she's beautiful!

Do I not like my own body? Why do I hate my body?

It just brought up all this stuff, and it made me question all of that. and I'm working on all of that.

But she made me realize that I should like myself...... It's a whole big mess inside my brain right now.

But I just, I'm truly grateful that, in this mess that is YouTube. Carrie exists!

So yeah, that was my Ode to Carrie Hope Fletcher basically. I fan girled, I don't do that often.

I hope you guys are good and thank you for listening to me waffle. I swear I'm not as creepy as I sound.

Byeeeeee

Hooolllyyyy Cooowwwww! I just met Carrie Hope Fletcher, so that just happened.

Slightly delirious, um yeah she's she's lovely.

She's adorable, and she's an actual person who is real! and phooofffff, yeah

I met 2 lovely girls in the queue, well before the queue we were sat together. ummmmmm

But the queue to get your stuff signed, uh I met 2 of the girls and.... I don't know their names...

Really should have..... no wait, I do know the names.... maybe I know their names???????

What were their names? Oh flummox....

I can't believe this! I didn't get to learn their names but! By any stupid-ass chance they are watching this.

Because I will probably post it everywhere. So in case they do, Hi! comment down below I want to say hello.

We should have swap numbers or something. You guys were amazing you kind me kept me sain,

Well standing in the queue. We're gonna start a medley.

We were gonna start singing a medley. We were just basically bouncing off the songs in our own heads.

Because we were all singing different songs at once, and trying to work out if they harmonized. So yeah!

We really wanted to start a sing-along in the queue, so should have. But i didn't have the guts.

I just met Carrie hope Fletcher, and she is lovely and she's adorable and I need to go home and sleep this off .

I am not usually this flummoxed around people. hmmmmmmm

Okay that just happened!

I'm going home to bed, okay that did that just happened.

I have to kind of just tell myself that, that just happened!

I really need to go home now, and my arm hurts,

Okay Byeee!

This is terrible lighting. Byeeee

For more infomation >> 036: An Actual Role Model (cc) - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

DAL'OONA/ Nawal ZOGHBI Lyrics English-Français كلمات اغنية دلعونة - Duration: 4:55.

Middle Eastern Folklore

On the Middle Eastern folklore's tune, sing a bit for me .. After you my soulmate, you will think of me

Together, we did dance a lot on this tune .. That was such a beautiful and crazy night!

Sing ... Sing .. the Middle Eastern tune ... his passion changed the mood

I swear on God I do not want any one but my handsome brown darling

Sing ... Sing .. the Middle Eastern tune ... his passion changed the mood

I swear on God I do not want any one but my handsome brown darling

On the Middle Eastern folklore's tune, oh my...Since then my love, you got me struggling

If I had not fallen in love that summer, I would not have melted with this tender look

Sing ... Sing .. the Middle Eastern tune ... his passion changed the mood

I swear on God I do not want any one but my handsome brown darling

Sing ... Sing .. the Middle Eastern tune ... his passion changed the mood

I swear on God I do not want any one but my handsome brown darling

On the Middle Eastern folklore's tune, he is so impressive ... He left oh my soul and I'm longing for him

When on the Debka dance ( the folklore's special dance) I caught his hand, he hooked me with his passion

Sing ... Sing .. the Middle Eastern tune ... his passion changed the mood

I swear on God I do not want any one but my handsome brown darling

Sing ... Sing .. the Middle Eastern tune ... his passion changed the mood

I swear on God I do not want any one but my handsome brown darling

For more infomation >> DAL'OONA/ Nawal ZOGHBI Lyrics English-Français كلمات اغنية دلعونة - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz V-Klasse V 250 d Automaat Avantgarde Edition L - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz V-Klasse V 250 d Automaat Avantgarde Edition L - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz CLA-Klasse CLA 200 d Shooting Brake Automaat Business Solution AMG - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz CLA-Klasse CLA 200 d Shooting Brake Automaat Business Solution AMG - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

#3 英語 de マンガ・アニメの名言(#3 Manga & Anime's good words in English) - Duration: 4:55.

How's it going?

It's time for "Manga/Anime Quote in English"!

Is everyone using quotes in English?

Are you spreading them?

It's your responsibility~

…Just kidding. Who knows that reference?

Well, let's start today's quote to spread to the world!

Ready, HANJO!

"Stand up and walk. Move forward. You have two good legs, don't you?" Hganeno renkinjyutushi

This quote can be used in this kind of situation. Maybe.

When helping a foreigner who's super drunk and cannot walk anymore.

He/she might startle and get sober. Maybe not.

Thanks for watching til the end. Hope you enjoyed it

See you in the next video!

For more infomation >> #3 英語 de マンガ・アニメの名言(#3 Manga & Anime's good words in English) - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Carole Bouquet comblée par Charlotte Casiraghi et Dimitri Rassam (photo) - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Carole Bouquet comblée par Charlotte Casiraghi et Dimitri Rassam (photo) - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Mesney6 - SPOOKSLAV [Xtreme Hardbass] - Duration: 3:13.

Mesney6

For more infomation >> Mesney6 - SPOOKSLAV [Xtreme Hardbass] - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Sylvie Vartan, « accusée du pire » - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Sylvie Vartan, « accusée du pire » - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

탤런트 김민정이 납치된및 성폭행 - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> 탤런트 김민정이 납치된및 성폭행 - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Initial D: Special Stage - Story Mode - Part #22 - Trial Battle (ENG SUB) - Duration: 7:02.

- Seiji: How... it's just a piece of junk. Why is it so fast!?

Team Emperor, the team of Lan Evos who came to invade the Gunma region

Akina's Eight-Six however was enough to stop their plans

Despite this, Takumi was challenged by an Evo III on Akagi, ending with an engine blow.

Soon after that, the rumours about this race spreaded all over the region

The rumours grew non stop on Gunma

- Guy 1: The atmosphere is quite dense around here lately...

- Guy 2: It will be a disaster if the RedSuns lose too

- Guy 2: If the Takahashi brothers lose, the whole region will be defeated...

- Guy 1: I really don't want them to lose, no matter what...

With their battle getting closer, Keisuke visited Akina's gas station

- Keisuke: I wish you guys tell him this...

- Keisuke: I don't care what the rest says, but that race doesn't count...

- Keisuke: I won't accept Fujiwara's defeat

Thus, the fated race between RedSuns' RX-7 and Emperor's Lan-Evo was about to start

Trial Battle

I've heard of a certain group that kept mocking racers of all Gunma...

Bragging despite losing to Akina's Eight-Six

And yet they have the guts of coming to Akagi. All that steam over your heads

My real objective is only Ryosuke...

Winning against him on Akagi is more than enough for me

That's pretty much it... We ain't losing. The king of mountain passes is the Lan-Evo!

We only race outside on other courses...

...so I expect you are ignorant about how great we are in our home course

Alright! Witness the true power of the Gunma region!

Trial Battle Defeat Seiji Iwaki's Evo IV

Reach the goal before Seiji!

We ain't losing. The king of mountain passes is the LanEvo!

This is annoying... Why do I have to hold back?

You bastard... You are pissing me off!

Having to see him in front of me... I can't help but feel annoyed...

I hate this. It's pissing me off...

You are pissing me off. Just disappear already!

I'm so fucking frustrated right now!

Nothing can surpass me and my Evo IV!

But still, why I feel so angry... I'm so pissed right now

Come on, come on!

WHA!?

Begone! The one to win at the end is me!

Gah, you fucker!

Fuuuuuck!

I'm so fucking frustrated right now!

...!? I can't believe it... What was that... that speed...

If I had to say, it was the grip of the tires...

You can't beat me with such braindead driving...

Me and my brother will beat you, shitty bragging Emperor any time!

For more infomation >> Initial D: Special Stage - Story Mode - Part #22 - Trial Battle (ENG SUB) - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

그리펜NG (Gripen E/F) - Duration: 19:19.

For more infomation >> 그리펜NG (Gripen E/F) - Duration: 19:19.

-------------------------------------------

올해말 완료되는 대만 경국기 F-CK-1C/D 업그레이드 사업 - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> 올해말 완료되는 대만 경국기 F-CK-1C/D 업그레이드 사업 - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

I want ice-cream! - Duration: 5:00.

I want ice cream!

[music]

Here you go, dude

-I want ice cream, too!

It's raining. I'm so glad I came out here because the car lights are on.

[dinging]

[sound of rainfall]

Definitely putting it down

[door opening]

[rain pouring]

Wow, dude. That was so fast!

There's something wrong with my laptop. See!

See it doesn't want me to get in that.

[rainfall]

a-Run like the wind.

I'm bored. I'm bored out here. So let's go back inside

Drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink

[spoon rattling in glass]

Nice job sucking down the Metamucil

[laughter]

[music]

I feel like

All my creative energy has just basically been drained or something. I think I was up too late last night and now

Just kind of paying for that

But I got so much done at work today. It was insane. Like I've worked on three different apps and

Moved a whole bunch of data around and I was just killing it. It's almost like being tired

it makes me more efficient, but

So anyway, I just thought I'd go out here and check the mail

[music]

Okay, so no mail

Let's go for a little hike on the trail

As winter approaches we're gonna start losing this light in the evening and

As you can probably guess from my video yesterday

Low light is not always my friend and

and

was just inside and I was

looking at the Canon 6D mark 2 and

All the lenses full-frame lenses that I could get with it. So

So anyways full frame

My camera has what's called an aps-c sensor, which has a 1.6 crop

All that means is its 1.6 times

smaller than

full-frame

Basically full frame is this equivalent of a 35 millimeter

anyways full-frame is kind of the standard for

larger film and digital

cameras that exist and

If I were to go to full-frame, I grab a little bit better low-light

Which would be nice

[ice rattling]

[ice crackling]

[music]

No comments:

Post a Comment