Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 22 2018

No-bake lemon cheesecake with marmelade. Full list of ingredients in the description below.

Mix crushed biscuits with melted butter.

Line your pan with biscuit mixture and smooth around with a spoon. Refrigerate.

Zest and juice lemons.

Soak gelatin in cold water and set aside to bloom.

Whip whipping cream until stiff and add powdered sugar as you go.

Once the whipping cream is stiff add cream cheese and continue mixing.

Then add lemon juice and zest.

Melt gelatine in a hot water bath. Mix with a spoon of cream.

Mix well together.

As the cream starts to thicken, pour it onto the biscuit layer.

Make small blobs of marmelade on top of the cream layer (once it's almost fully set) Drag the marmelade across the cream using a knife.

Refrigerate for at least an hour.

Thanks for watching! Please like and subscribe!

For more infomation >> Cytrynowy sernik na zimno z konfiturą / Lemon no-bake cheesecake with jam (English CC) - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Gorgeous Large Family- One - of- a -Kind Tiny on Wheels for sale in Grass Valley, Ca 95949 - Duration: 1:33.

Gorgeous Large Family One-of-a-Kind "Tiny" on Wheels for sale in Grass Valley, Ca 95949

For more infomation >> Gorgeous Large Family- One - of- a -Kind Tiny on Wheels for sale in Grass Valley, Ca 95949 - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Combo Gesloten Bestel Edition L1H1 1.3CDTI 95PK S&S - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Opel Combo Gesloten Bestel Edition L1H1 1.3CDTI 95PK S&S - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

FA safety George Iloka expected to sign with Vikings - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> FA safety George Iloka expected to sign with Vikings - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

No injuries after vehicle with woman, child shot at near Conway, police say - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> No injuries after vehicle with woman, child shot at near Conway, police say - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Aygo 1.0-12V Access - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Toyota Aygo 1.0-12V Access - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Shots fired at car with mom, kid inside in Conway area - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> Shots fired at car with mom, kid inside in Conway area - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Crews Battle Massive Commercial Fire In Downtown LA - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Crews Battle Massive Commercial Fire In Downtown LA - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 1.4 TFSI 122pk | automaat | navi | clima | cruise | - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 1.4 TFSI 122pk | automaat | navi | clima | cruise | - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Firefighters respond to massive blaze at commercial structure in downtown Los Angeles - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Firefighters respond to massive blaze at commercial structure in downtown Los Angeles - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Firefighters rush downtown after fire rips through commercial building - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Firefighters rush downtown after fire rips through commercial building - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Fire Burns Through Roof of Commercial Building in Downtown L.A. - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Fire Burns Through Roof of Commercial Building in Downtown L.A. - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Fire burns through roof of building in Los Angeles, blocks from Staples Center - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Fire burns through roof of building in Los Angeles, blocks from Staples Center - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

89 Institutional Investors Exited Positions In Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW) - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> 89 Institutional Investors Exited Positions In Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW) - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Elizabeth Warren Pushes Back on Corruption in the Trump Era - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Elizabeth Warren Pushes Back on Corruption in the Trump Era - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Greg Rusedski: Djokovic to edge out Federer and Nadal for US Open title - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Greg Rusedski: Djokovic to edge out Federer and Nadal for US Open title - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot Boxer GB 330 L2H1 HDI 130PK - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Peugeot Boxer GB 330 L2H1 HDI 130PK - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 1.5 DI-T FIRST EDITION | Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross 1.5 DI-T FIRST EDITION | Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

【100km/hぐらいだと思ってた】フェラーリ「488スパイダー」をレンタルした女性が、雨の日の高速にて110km/h制限を220km/hにて走行し逮捕される - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> 【100km/hぐらいだと思ってた】フェラーリ「488スパイダー」をレンタルした女性が、雨の日の高速にて110km/h制限を220km/hにて走行し逮捕される - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Στέφανος Κωνσταντινίδης: Η φωτογραφία από τις προετοιμασίες για την βάφτιση του γιου του | Kids | ft - Duration: 1:25.

 Ευχάριστα νέα για τον Στέφανο Κωνσταντινίδη και τη Μαρία Δήμου. Το ερωτευμένο ζευγάρι, ετοιμάζεται να ανέβει τα σκαλιά της εκκλησίας, αλλά και να βαφτίσει τον γιο του, Αντώνη – Μάριο

 Όπως πρώτο σας είχε αποκαλύψει το FTHIS.GR, o γάμος του ζευγαριού θα πραγματοποιηθεί το Σάββατο 1η Σεπτεμβρίου, στον Ιερό Ναό Αγίου Νικολάου, στην Τήνο

 Τον Στέφανο με την Μαρία θα παντρέψουν ο Νικόλας Περδικάρης και  ο Stephane Cabrera, ενώ νονοί το του μικρού θα είναι οι: Δημήτρης Τσακανίκας, Χρήστος Πίγγος και Ελένη Κούτρα

 Ο γνωστός δημοσιογράφος μάλιστα δημοσίευσε στο Instagram μία φωτογραφία από τις προετοιμασίες για την βάφτιση του μικρού του

 «Έτοιμα τα βαφτιστικά του Αντώνη Μάριου»,  έγραψε ο Στέφανος Κωνσταντινίδης.  Δείτε τη σχετική ανάρτηση…

For more infomation >> Στέφανος Κωνσταντινίδης: Η φωτογραφία από τις προετοιμασίες για την βάφτιση του γιου του | Kids | ft - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Απόψε σε θέλω Ce soir je te veux Marinella 1969 - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> Απόψε σε θέλω Ce soir je te veux Marinella 1969 - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

UN FILM QUI FAIT PLEURER! - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> UN FILM QUI FAIT PLEURER! - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Jump Force Analisis de Trailer de VEGETA, GON, SANJI !! // Nuevos Modos de Juegos y MAS NOVEDADES!! - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> Jump Force Analisis de Trailer de VEGETA, GON, SANJI !! // Nuevos Modos de Juegos y MAS NOVEDADES!! - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Pokemon Mega Adventure Part 1 | STARTER POKEMON (VIETNAMESE) - Duration: 36:34.

Hi there everybody. My name is J and welcome to the new episode of Pokemon Mega Adventure

This is a fangame made by Leon Draceus aka Pokemon-VN

As you can see in the background

He's the creator of the game and published in 2017

From what I found from Wiki *nervous laugh*

Of course

The game had been updated to 1.3 and will be the final made by Leon

The surprised thing is the game made by a Vietnamese developer.

Although the nickname is English

That was the first impression I didn't know

Secondly, it doesn't mean this game will be translated in Vietnamese

It's still in English

But for this exception, I decided to use comentary in Vietnamese (Sorry wrong language)

If anyone has seen my channel, most of my Pokemon walkthroughs are in English primary

Cuz the fangame is new, which means new story and plot are in English

And I'm not professional in translation

So let's use this opportunity to check my skill

Let's not keeping you guys wait and start the game!

Of course I am a gurl

And my name is Juan That's J-U-A-N

I always start the video with "J" for shorts

*bubbling translation :P*

Wow that's a bad start :P

Oh okay. So we have selection of levels

But we're gonna start off fresh cuz I only test out in one gym only

The rest of the game is unknown so it can be hard

There's no way I'm playing Nuzlocke or Randomize

So we're gonna go downstair but first...

Let's check the PC

Never go without Potion

I can't read but why are there two computers?

Nah in real life I have two as well and I tested the game in my laptop

The game goes well as long as it doesn't run out of storage or face any issues

Oh lucky we got Running Shoes

We got the "Turbo" to make game goes faster

Ok let's take each steps slowly

The main chara has personal speech

And it's strange to see some familiar trainers like Ash Ketchum too

There's a Fearow flying above the lab

Ok we're going to start with Kanto starters

There's Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle

I think... since I played FireRed and LeafGreen, and also X and Y

Not finishing X and Y yet

But I will choose Charmander cuz there will be Mega Evolution

I wanna try Mega Charizard X (Black and Blue)

I will call my Charmander, Nigel :)

I don't recall Ash picked Charmander as first starter

I think he got Bulbasaur first before finding Charmander and Squirtle

That's what I remembered! It's been long time since I watch anime.

So we had a Pokemon and Pokedex then we can start the journey

First I want to check my Charmander's stats

No special ability, not many moves yet

Then he will need to be trained till--

Oooh what a cool background~

And I find it's interesting to see a box above

To see the Pokemons we have in the team

I guess... we can go now

Almost forgot

Just passed through the item

Ash's house. We're not in Kanto or Pallet Town anymore

Even though the main chara has his/her speech, I don't usually read it out

Lucky Ash's Squirtle is only Lv2

This will be easy for Nigel

Next is Pikachu

This is Ash's fresh start then...

For more infomation >> Pokemon Mega Adventure Part 1 | STARTER POKEMON (VIETNAMESE) - Duration: 36:34.

-------------------------------------------

MAD - Donoplan Presentation (photographer) - Duration: 4:41.

Hi ! My name is Donovan, I live in France, not far from Versailles.

I've been doing photography for 10~11 months, almost a year, so it's a recent activity.

I was hidden on the first photograph I took, and I decided to stay hidden since then.

Like so, you have to focus on my work, and not on me.

However I will show you an autoportrait, where you can see a part of my face.

If I had to define my style in two words, I would say that my pictures are Dark, and I like exploring.

Exploration is an important notion, to discover new places or places that we usually can't see.

Photographs I take generally anwers to 3 criterion :

The first is to go to hard places to reach, that we usually do not have access to.

Like this night where we went to an abandonned metro station in Paris.

Thoses are usually illegal and protected places.

I can also show you the night we infiltrated a magnificent building that we call between us "The Handspinner".

Rooms and lighting in this building are absolutely amazing.

Beside, the room where took our pics this night is circular,

and if you sit in the middle of the room, you can see your reflection in every windows.

This gives some special feelings.

The 2nd category for my pics is, on the contrary, to reach places that everybody knows

but turned in ways that we do not recognize them right away.

Many of my photos come from my city

the reason why I take a lot of pictures in my city is because when I started photography a few months ago,

I could not find anywhere to take my pictures. But now, I want to prove that by searching and observing well, we can always

find awesome places, and use some spots for picture that we had already imagined without knowing that they can be taken beside.

Although I took several pictures in parkings not far from my home (~100m)

The 3rd category of my pictures can be define as pictures that plays on perceptions, this is something I really enjoy.

I also enjoy photographers and digital artists that do the same kind of work

I like playing with symmetry, turning the photograph, so that you have to watch attentively to

understand what you are really looking at.

I also like the world of the underground. That's something growing well in Paris,

I'm not the only one to do that. This is why I went to the abandonned metro station.

Moreover, I met some photographers from this environment

One of my goals is to achieve a professionnal result with homemade methods, with everyday equipment

It's the case for that pictures, made with a gaz mask found on Amazon (~15€), an Ikea lamp, and a blanket for the black background.

It's the same idea for this picture, where the lights are a red security light in the street, and a phone lamp

I think I have accomplished a lot of things during this first year, as a photographer and an explorer, and it's not the end !

I hope you enjoyed my work, and I invite you to join me on Instagram

Thank you :) (Shooting, Assembly / Edit, Eng Subtitles by @Donoplan)

For more infomation >> MAD - Donoplan Presentation (photographer) - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Schumacher: Jetzt packt seine Managerin aus!! - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Michael Schumacher: Jetzt packt seine Managerin aus!! - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Clinton 2020? Hillary Heading Election Fundraisers in Major Cities - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Clinton 2020? Hillary Heading Election Fundraisers in Major Cities - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Angela Merkel: « Mon mari ne cuisine pas, mais il fait les courses! » - Duration: 11:59.

For more infomation >> Angela Merkel: « Mon mari ne cuisine pas, mais il fait les courses! » - Duration: 11:59.

-------------------------------------------

Secret. Super diet. Funny. Only for girls. [Moustached Nanny] - Duration: 1:41.

Elena Evseeva

Get out of here, sandwich!

Today I'm angry - In a skirt I do not fit.

I have such a thickness Absolutely not necessary!

I will not eat lunch, I'll lose weight like a skeleton.

Get out of here, sandwich!

Look for another belly!

I got fat - STOP!

I'm a foot TOP!

Spoon - BRYAK!

Fork with a spoon - SOON!

Chandelier on the floor - BLOOM!

Stool - BOOM!

Fridge - BACH!

I'm out of fear - OH!

Has grown thin - UH! ..

Skirt on the floor - PLUG!

I'm laughing at me And does not want to lose weight.

For more infomation >> Secret. Super diet. Funny. Only for girls. [Moustached Nanny] - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Angela Merkel, première dirigeante politique à être honorée par l'Université Laval? - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Angela Merkel, première dirigeante politique à être honorée par l'Université Laval? - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Le "couple" Merkel Macron hérite d'un petit surnom craquant - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Le "couple" Merkel Macron hérite d'un petit surnom craquant - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Angela Merkel et son mari en maillot de bain - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Angela Merkel et son mari en maillot de bain - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Angela Merkel : 3 choses à savoir sur la "femme la plus puissante du monde" - Duration: 6:30.

For more infomation >> Angela Merkel : 3 choses à savoir sur la "femme la plus puissante du monde" - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Brentwood Wood Frame Home Built in 1956 | Perfect Small House Design - Duration: 2:16.

Brentwood Wood Frame Home Built in 1956

For more infomation >> Brentwood Wood Frame Home Built in 1956 | Perfect Small House Design - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - DDU DU DDU DU - Duration: 2:56.

This video includes lyrics on the screen in English

No comments:

Post a Comment