Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 22 2018

How Metallica write songs?

In short:

1) they listen to demos

2) pick the best riffs

3) and get the crap together

And there's always one lick

James: "...that's pretty much the meat of the song..."

Today we'll get through all Metallica studio albums

looking for the strongest and the weakest main riffs on each of them

We'll take into acount

how well the riffs serve James: "..as the spine of a whole song...."

how good is their phrasing

and how strong the first impression they make

So, take it easy

or whatever...

For more infomation >> Strongest & Weakest MAIN RIFFS of Metallica (+TABS) - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

[Gear Review] Fujifilm X-T100 - Gọn, đẹp, chất lượng hình tốt! - Duration: 12:38.

For more infomation >> [Gear Review] Fujifilm X-T100 - Gọn, đẹp, chất lượng hình tốt! - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

Next Generation Transistor - Duration: 3:27.

At the heart of many modern devices

are computer chips which in turn are made up

of several hundred million to billions of tiny transistors.

In the past, the density of the transistors doubled every 18 months

and the phenomenon is often known as Moore's law.

In the last few years, the miniaturization of the

transistors size is reaching the upper limit,

and the rate of rising in the computer performance

has slowed down significantly.

The question is, therefore,

what we can do to improve the chip performance.

The answer is to redesign the transistor.

In this video we will describe a next-generation transistor

known as the autoswitch MOSFET

which holds the promise of shorter processing time,

less energy expenditure, and higher transistor density.

A standard transistor, n-MOSFET type,

is composed of 2 n-doped silicon terminals

acting as the drain and the source,

a control gate, and a p-doped silicon body.

When a positive voltage is applied to the control gate,

a collection of electrons will form underneath the gate

and create a conduction channel which allows the

electrons to flow from the source to the drain.

For further information on the structure and function

of the standard MOSFET, viewers are recommended

to view the following YouTube videos.

The auto switch MOSFET, in addition to having the

same components as the standard transistor,

also has an off switch metal gate,

which is placed within the insulating oxide layer

and between the control gate and the body.

The off switch gate is connected to the body by a

switching bridge which is made of lightly doped p-type silicon.

The switching bridge has a higher electrical resistance than the body.

When a positive voltage is applied to the control gate,

a conduction channel will form underneath

the gate due to its field effect.

At the same time, electrons will start to flow

into the off switch metal gate via the switching bridge.

The formation of the channel in the p-body

will finish before the off switch metal gate is

filled with the electrons.

As usual, a current will flow

between the drain and the source

through the conduction channel.

When the filling of the off-switch gate

with the electrons is complete,

the off-switch gate will block off

the electric field of the control gate.

The conduction channel in the body will collapse

and the current will cease to flow through.

As long as a positive voltage is applied to the control gate.

the off-switch gate will remain full of electrons

and continue blocking the field effect of the control gate.

When the positive voltage is removed from the control gate,

the electrons from the off-switch metal gate

will be discharged back to the p-body.

There is no current flow between the two terminals

because the conduction channel has long dissipated.

The duration of the signal sent

by the autoswitch transistor

will be shorter than

the duration from the standard transistor.

Consequently less energy will be used

to send the signal by the autoswitch transistor.

Shorter signal duration also means quicker recovery time;

as a result we can generate a higher signal frequency.

I hope you have enjoyed the video presentation

and thank you for watching.

For more infomation >> Next Generation Transistor - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Reign Vs Nomad P2 - Duration: 9:15.

Hi, we have today the same test

Giant Reign 2018 vs Santa Cruz Nomad 2019

In one trail the same day

This trail is called Princess

Well, this trail was other characteristics to consider

This is perfect to try because this charateristics come to play a role under my belt

Now the coin to the air to know what bike comes first to the trail and uphill

Face is the Nomad and shield is for the Reign

Face, Nomad goes first.

40 mins for the climb for each bike

It was done this way because the access to the bottom of the trail cant be done by car

But this is part of the test and random chance for the day

Result will be posted in a few seconds

I don´t know how it went for each try

Its amazing that i feel good with both bikes, and in different places

Nothing is decided or fixed

Both are magnificent machines

im really having a great time

using this challenge as a training base

The good part of training 2 uphill 40 min segments and also a good training for next competition

Stay tunned and thanks for having me

For more infomation >> Reign Vs Nomad P2 - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

これがマクラーレンの本社だ!マクラーレン創始者の娘が案内するファクトリーツアー - Duration: 8:44.

For more infomation >> これがマクラーレンの本社だ!マクラーレン創始者の娘が案内するファクトリーツアー - Duration: 8:44.

-------------------------------------------

BMWは自動運転の未来に不安。「個人向けとして自動運転は普及しないかもしれない」 - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> BMWは自動運転の未来に不安。「個人向けとして自動運転は普及しないかもしれない」 - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

【纳吉老家庆哈芝】现场画面惨不忍睹 - Duration: 14:35.

For more infomation >> 【纳吉老家庆哈芝】现场画面惨不忍睹 - Duration: 14:35.

-------------------------------------------

アストンマーティン「ヴァルキリー」は1,130馬力発揮することで確定。ちゃっかりその情報がツイートされていた模様 - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> アストンマーティン「ヴァルキリー」は1,130馬力発揮することで確定。ちゃっかりその情報がツイートされていた模様 - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

【100km/hぐらいだと思ってた】フェラーリ「488スパイダー」をレンタルした女性が、雨の日の高速にて110km/h制限を220km/hにて走行し逮捕される - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> 【100km/hぐらいだと思ってた】フェラーリ「488スパイダー」をレンタルした女性が、雨の日の高速にて110km/h制限を220km/hにて走行し逮捕される - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Máy cắt nhôm 2 đầu 05 công nghệ mới nhất || Máy cắt nhôm 2 đầu - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> Máy cắt nhôm 2 đầu 05 công nghệ mới nhất || Máy cắt nhôm 2 đầu - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - When She Cries - (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:57.

♪ This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - When She Cries - (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

대만의 PAVE PAWS, 중국의 SU-35,S-400도입으로 관심이 집중 - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> 대만의 PAVE PAWS, 중국의 SU-35,S-400도입으로 관심이 집중 - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A1 Sportback 1.0 TFSI 95pk ADRENALIN / NAVIGATIE / S-LINE EXTERIEUR - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Audi A1 Sportback 1.0 TFSI 95pk ADRENALIN / NAVIGATIE / S-LINE EXTERIEUR - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-I DYNAMIC - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-I DYNAMIC - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

AUTÁSLOVENSKY.SK - preklad pre Audi A4 s RNS-E - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> AUTÁSLOVENSKY.SK - preklad pre Audi A4 s RNS-E - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI 150 pk S-Tronic Automaat, S Line Ext.en Interieur, Navi, Adapt. Cruise, Vi - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI 150 pk S-Tronic Automaat, S Line Ext.en Interieur, Navi, Adapt. Cruise, Vi - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Selbstexperiment – Wie hart ist 1 Tag auf dem Bau? - Duration: 9:16.

For more infomation >> Selbstexperiment – Wie hart ist 1 Tag auf dem Bau? - Duration: 9:16.

-------------------------------------------

【Honkai Impact 3rd】 Story Chapter 6 CN PART.1【Sub ENG/JP/PT】 - Duration: 4:25.

Theresa: Careful, intense honkai Energy reactions delected up a head.The Second Herschel must be inside

Cecilia: Theresa, Kiana, get ready! Don't let your guard down!

Kiana - Theresa: Roger!!!

Kiana: Finally, I can fight with my mother side by side.

I must give it my all.

Otto: Huh, that's interesting.

I didn't expect that the development had progressed so far.

You two, keep an eye on her.

Unknown: Understood! Leave it to me, Bishop.

Fu Hua: I´ll carry out the mission

Kiana: What's happening?

My head…. it hurts!

Is there something in my head?

Ughh…

Cecilia: Are you awake, Kiana?

Kiana: Huh? Cecilia!

What's happening to me…

Cecilia: You fainted just after at the diary

Are you ok? Are you hurt somewhere?

Kiana: I'm alright! My head just stared hurting all of a sudden…

This diary suddenly made me think of some thing that had happened before

Cecilia: Things that happened before?

Kiana: I was separated from my mother since l was little.

So l can understand this child's feeling

An empty heart…

No one to rely on

Cecilia: Pitiful child

Kiana: Eh?

Cecilia: No need to be embarrassed, Kiana

Just rest in my embrace

Kiana: Thank you, mom…

I meam… Cecilia Sama

Kiana: Right, just insert this card into the computer

Mainframe: Visitor data detected. Level 3 clearance Authentication in progress…

Kiana: Success. Now l can use the elevator

Mainframe: Warning, error! Core clearance required. Unable to complete authentication.

Kiana: Eh?

Mainframe: Unauthorized entry detected. Freezing current visitor and engaging system lockdown.

Countdown…

10…

9…

8…

Kiana: Huh? What!

No, no, not good!

Wait a minute! This can't be the end!

Mainframe: Core clearance detected. Authentication complete. Initializing program.

Huh?

it´s a…

Game…?

Celine: Hehe, l didn't expect that you would break so quickly

What a disappointment

Kiana: Mom!!!

Celine: Oh? it´s you again

I´m running into a lot of people with white hair today

Kiana: You fool, get away from my mom!

Celine: Mom? You mean this corpse?

Kiana: Huh? What! how can that be? Mom…

Celine: Hehe, so pathetic

But don't´t worry, l will quickly send you to meet with your mother

Kiana: No… Nooo!!!

l don't want it to end this way!

Eh? This is…

leve been here before

Cecilia: Oh no! She's become stronger!

Celine: You sure have a lot of tricks up your sleaves

A lot different from the other before you

Alright, come make my day!

Kiana: Get away from Cecilia Sama! Damn you, Second Herrscher!

Celine: Then this person is…!

Mom, now!!

Celina: Huh!!!

Celine: No….!!!

Just you wait!

Cecilia: Whew, she left

But, why are you here, Kiana?

For more infomation >> 【Honkai Impact 3rd】 Story Chapter 6 CN PART.1【Sub ENG/JP/PT】 - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Mais qui est Joachim Sauer, le discret "monsieur Merkel" ? - Duration: 7:38.

For more infomation >> Mais qui est Joachim Sauer, le discret "monsieur Merkel" ? - Duration: 7:38.

-------------------------------------------

陈建斌为蒋勤勤拍写真,蒋勤勤对镜头献吻,陈建斌害羞说了3个字 - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> 陈建斌为蒋勤勤拍写真,蒋勤勤对镜头献吻,陈建斌害羞说了3个字 - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Below Deck Deckhand Flies Overboard in Scary Season 6 Trailer, Leaving Captain Lee in Tears - Duration: 2:37.

 Below Deck has moved from the seas of the Caribbean to the clear-blue waters around Tahiti's black sand beaches for its sixth season — but it's not all smooth yachting ahead!  In the exclusive premiere of the hit Bravo show's season 6 trailer, the crew is faced with a mountain of troubles — including one deckhand who gets accidentally pulled into the water by his leg, screaming for help

 "Man overboard!" someone screams over the radio transceiver, as deckhands rush to help him

 The incident leaves even Below Deck's steadfast Captain Lee Rosbach shaken.  "I need a minute," he tells producers, getting up from a confessional interview while choking back tears

 Fans aren't used to seeing Rosbach this way.  The veteran sea captain has more than 20 years in the yachting industry and is usually known for barking out orders (and firing a few people here and there)

 He appears to do that to at least one crew member this season, though that mysterious person isn't ready to going gracefully

 "They told me to tell you you have one hour and you're leaving," Rosbach's most-trusted chief stewardess Kate Chastain says to the fired crew member, who remained locked behind a cabin door

 Rosbach and Chastain are the only two familiar faces Below Deck fans will see this season

 It's a whole new crew, with Josiah Carter (steward), Caroline Bedol (stewardess), Adrian Martin (chef), Chandler Brooks (bosun), Ross Inia (deckhand), Ashton Pienaar (deckhand) and Rhylee Gerber (deckhand) filling out the cast

 Between the above-deck demands, there's a lot of below-deck drama, of course — including a few crew hookups and some bitter feuds

 Perhaps Chastain sums it up best. "Fire dancing and flower crowns," she quips, "We are not in the Caribbean anymore

 Below Deck season 6 premieres Oct. 2 (9 p.m. ET) on Bravo. 

For more infomation >> Below Deck Deckhand Flies Overboard in Scary Season 6 Trailer, Leaving Captain Lee in Tears - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Southern Charm's Ashley Jacobs Apologizes to Kathryn Dennis in Public Letter: 'I Crossed a Line' - Duration: 5:54.

 Ashley Jacobs wants Kathryn Dennis to know she's sorry.  The 33-year-old registered nurse posted an emotional note to Instagram early Wednesday, publicly apologizing to Dennis and Southern Charm fans for things she said on the hit Bravo show

 As fans know, Jacobs and Dennis have had a tense relationship — their feud playing out on Southern Charm's fifth season

 At the time, Jacobs was dating Thomas Ravenel, Dennis' ex and the father of her two children

 "I owe you all an apology," Jacobs wrote. "I'd like to apologize for how I treated Kathryn, and how badly I disrespected her

I'm not sure what made me think it was okay to speak to a mother that way. It wasn't

It was not my place to say anything at all, much less the reckless comments I made

I crossed a line and hurt people who don't deserve it."  Jacobs' words were in stark contrast to one of the last times she and Dennis came face-to-face, at the Southern Charm reunion

 There, Jacobs mostly stood by the critiques she had previously made about Dennis' role as a mother — which included referring to Dennis as an "egg donor," saying her kids "weren't planned on," insulting her parenting style, suggesting Dennis was on drugs, and claiming she sees Ravenel's kids more than Dennis does

 "After many chats with my friends and family with children, I never understood the unbreakable bond a parent has with their child," Jacobs continued in her apology note on Instagram

"I can listen and learn and be more respectful in the future but until I'm blessed with a child, I can never truly understand the sacrifices a parent makes on behalf of their children

Some children may not truly get it until they have their own baby. It makes me feel horrible that I may have taken my own parents for granted and thus I've learned a tremendous lesson from all the good parents out there

"  "I can't rightfully describe how sorry I am, but I'd never forgive myself if I didn't at least try," she added

 This isn't the first time Jacobs has attempted to patch things up with Dennis since Southern Charm's cameras stopped filming

 In an exclusive interview with PEOPLE in July, Jacobs said she ran into Dennis at a restaurant, and hoped they could meet to reconcile their differences

"I actually asked her if she would ever want to get together and talk — coffee, lunch, my treat," Jacobs recalled

"Kathryn said no."  Ideally, Jacobs said she wanted to be in a position with Dennis where the two are cordial, focused on forgiveness and moving forward

 "I said things to her that obviously she's very hurt by, understandably. So I don't think I'm her favorite person," Jacobs admitted

"I have to try to put herself in my position. If she was doing that to me, if it were reverse, would I want to sit down with her? Would I want to make time for her? Is it to soon?"  "I'd like that opportunity to apologize, but I don't think she'd ever probably take me that seriously" Jacobs continued

"I forgive very easily, but I have to understand that we're different people. Just because I'm able to do that, doesn't mean she can or she wants to

And it's been hard for me to apologize because I don't think she really cares."  Since then, Jacobs and Ravenel, 55, have split after more than a year of dating — each even deleting all traces of the other off their Instagram accounts

 She revealed the news on Aug. 15 in a teary Instagram live video, saying, "I love Thomas and I'll always love Thomas

I'll always care about him."  "I made a lot of mistakes, and there's things that I just shouldn't have said," Jacobs added

"I just should have kept my mouth shut. It was not my place. And I think the hardest thing is going to bed every night and thinking how different things would be in my life right now had I just shut my mouth

So I do. I beat myself up a lot."  As for Dennis, she doesn't seem interested in having a relationship with Jacobs

 Earlier this month, Dennis slammed Jacobs on Twitter for claims that the stress of shooting Southern Charm led to her weight loss

 "Girl this is your first year and you're an a——," Dennis tweeted. "Sorry to be blunt but there's no excuse

The original cast has been through a helluva lot more."  "Get yourself together and move on," Dennis added

"Be an a—— in private. Truth hurts. Bye."

For more infomation >> Southern Charm's Ashley Jacobs Apologizes to Kathryn Dennis in Public Letter: 'I Crossed a Line' - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

While FB Was Busy Censoring Your Feed, Posts Promoted Year-Long Ethnic Cleansing - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> While FB Was Busy Censoring Your Feed, Posts Promoted Year-Long Ethnic Cleansing - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

De miljardenstrijd om de Poolzeeroute: waarom niemand de boot wil missen - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> De miljardenstrijd om de Poolzeeroute: waarom niemand de boot wil missen - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Spike Lee, l'infatigable défenseur de la cause noire qui veut réveiller l'Amérique - Duration: 15:18.

For more infomation >> Spike Lee, l'infatigable défenseur de la cause noire qui veut réveiller l'Amérique - Duration: 15:18.

-------------------------------------------

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is beating the Galaxy S9 in more ways than one ● Tech News ● #TECH - Duration: 2:19.

SAMSUNG's Note 9 is not only beating the Galaxy S9 in terms of battery life, RAM and

internal storage, but also another vital area.

Samsung announced the Galaxy Note 9 at the start of the month – the new phablet features

a whopping 4,000mAh battery, up to 8GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage on the most

expensive model.

This trumps the South Korean tech giant's Galaxy S9 and S9+ that came packing smaller

batteries, less internal storage and not as much RAM.

But it appears the Galaxy Note 9 is also beating the S9 and S9+ in a vital area that will surely

please Samsung.

Ahead of its highly-anticipated release, the Galaxy Note 9 appears to be bettering the

S9 in terms of pre-order numbers.

According to The Investor, that cited a source from a mobile carrier, the Note 9 could be

seeing up to 50 percent more orders ahead of launch than the S9.

The source said: "The number of preorders for the Galaxy Note 9 is roughly 30 to 50

percent higher than the Galaxy S9."

The data reflects the Galaxy S9's pre-order figures in the run-up to its respective launch.

Most notably the source did not clarify whether the numbers were referring to the smaller

S9 alone or including its bigger brother.

However, the insider admitted the Note 9 was not doing as well as the Note 8 ahead of its

release.

They insisted the Note 9 is witnessing "80 percent" of pre-orders compared to its predecessor.

The Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched back in March and touted a revamped camera system and a

better internal processor.

But since its debut the flagship has seen "slow sales", according to Samsung.

The Note 9 is launching this week and hopes to continue its promising sales by wowing

Samsung fans with its colossal screen, huge amounts of internal storage and battery capable

of delivering a day of usage.

Two version of the phablet will be sold; one will come with 128GB of internal storage and

6GB of RAM while the other will tout 512GB and 8GB of RAM.

For more infomation >> Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is beating the Galaxy S9 in more ways than one ● Tech News ● #TECH - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

6. Whistler | Enduro World Series | Orbea Enduro Team - Duration: 8:48.

Well, here's the new ENVE handlebar 9 series, by DH,

and we're trying it on an Enduro bicycle.

It is different from the previous one. It has a 30" racer, instead of a 23" one.

And we hope it works well here in Whistler.

To the right.

We're going to the beach.

For more infomation >> 6. Whistler | Enduro World Series | Orbea Enduro Team - Duration: 8:48.

-------------------------------------------

Le "couple" Merkel Macron hérite d'un petit surnom craquant - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Le "couple" Merkel Macron hérite d'un petit surnom craquant - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

[Gear Review] Fujifilm X-T100 - Gọn, đẹp, chất lượng hình tốt! - Duration: 12:38.

For more infomation >> [Gear Review] Fujifilm X-T100 - Gọn, đẹp, chất lượng hình tốt! - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Auris 1.8 Hybrid Trend - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Toyota Auris 1.8 Hybrid Trend - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Rep. Duncan D. Hunter indicted for alleged misuse of campaign funds | Velshi & Ruhle | MSNBC - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> Rep. Duncan D. Hunter indicted for alleged misuse of campaign funds | Velshi & Ruhle | MSNBC - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Live in the D: Enjoy food, drinks and entertainment at Roostertail in Detroit - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Live in the D: Enjoy food, drinks and entertainment at Roostertail in Detroit - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Live in the D: Hangout with baby animals at the Indian Creek Zoo - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> Live in the D: Hangout with baby animals at the Indian Creek Zoo - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Berlingo 1.9 D 600 ZEER NETTE AUTO!!! - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Citroën Berlingo 1.9 D 600 ZEER NETTE AUTO!!! - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Transporter 2.0 D 62KW - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Transporter 2.0 D 62KW - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Le "couple" Merkel Macron hérite d'un petit surnom craquant - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Le "couple" Merkel Macron hérite d'un petit surnom craquant - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Maintenant je peux m'endormir en moins d'une minute, voici l'astuce magique - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> Maintenant je peux m'endormir en moins d'une minute, voici l'astuce magique - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

올해말 완료되는 대만 경국기 F-CK-1C/D 업그레이드 사업 - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> 올해말 완료되는 대만 경국기 F-CK-1C/D 업그레이드 사업 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar XF 3.0 D Premium Automaat,Camera,92.683km - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Jaguar XF 3.0 D Premium Automaat,Camera,92.683km - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

SCP-2969 In Your Own Words | euclid | humanoid / neurological scp - Duration: 7:36.

SCP-2969 In Your Own Words - object class euclid

Item #: SCP-2969

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-2969 is held within a sealed humanoid containment

chamber, located within Site-77's sub-basement levels.

No subjects should come within 800 meters of SCP-2969's containment chamber.

The chamber is monitored at all times with remote surveillance.

A radio link exists between the chamber and the perimeter.

There is no lighting within the containment chamber, and SCP-2969 should be blindfolded

at all times.

Once per day, a staff member should read SCP-2969 a literary passage describing a murder, via

the radio.

This genre has been determined to be the most effective out of all tested.

There is to be a minimum of repetitious vocabulary between stories.

In the event of a containment breach, these stories will be read over the site PA system.

This genre and methodology have been selected to ensure SCP-2969's voluntary cooperation

with site personnel.

A complete record of all stories read to SCP-2969 has been stored in Site-77's non-anomalous

documentation wing.

In the event that SCP-2969 exits containment, these records will be automatically sealed

to prevent SCP-2969 from accessing them.

Currently, all hard copies of SCP-2969's stories are being transcribed to an online database,

for ease of use.

Description: SCP-2969 is a monochromatic male humanoid.

It does not eat or sleep, and spends the majority of its time in containment sitting in the

center of its containment chamber.

SCP-2969 is capable of speaking American English, but does not normally communicate with personnel.

When SCP-2969 comprehends language, whether by reading it or by being read to, it becomes

impossible for any human within a limited range around SCP-2969 to use the vocabulary

it comprehended.

Affected subjects use similes, improper grammar, and copious usage of hand motions to communicate,

if communication is still possible.

The SCP-2969 effect lasts for approximately 70 hours, and affect an approximate radius

of 650-750 meters.

When reading affected language, subjects always become immediately distracted before they

can read, or simply display apathy towards the writing.

If questioned, subjects claim to want to read, but being unable to.

The effect appears to be based on SCP-2969's memory of the language, with longer written

passages occasionally not being affected at the end due to SCP-2969 losing interest.

As SCP-2969 continues to repeatedly comprehend the same language, its area of effect increases.

It is hypothesized that if SCP-2969 were allowed to memorize a passage, the effect would become

permanent with a larger affected area.

For more information, see Recovery.

Recovery: SCP-2969 was discovered on 10/19/1989, after internal anomaly auditors noted that

Site-77 was being affected by a linguistic anomaly.

Foundation personnel were able to determine the source, a small trailer home in [REDACTED].

After searching the home, SCP-2969 was discovered living underneath the resident's bed.

The resident, a legally-blind 91-year-old retired nurse, had been an avid reader previously,

but had her collection of books taken away by her family due to her condition.

SCP-2969 manifested sometime after this event.

During cleanup operations, agents noted a dictionary located within the premises.

It was mostly destroyed due to age, but several undamaged pages were noted to be anomalously

unreadable.

As of 01/03/1990, SCP-2969 has been classified as Euclid.

Addendum 2-0: Texts that are reproduced entirely by hand do not cause SCP-2969 to affect the

originals, if the writing that was originally produced more than 50 years before being re-typed.

All copies of the reproduction will be affected by SCP-2969.

The cause of this is currently unknown.

Update 2-1

SCP-2969 responded when personnel questioned it about the observed anomaly in its effect.

This interview was recorded on 09/17/2002, and is the first known direct communication

between SCP-2969 and Foundation personnel.

Interviewed: SCP-2969

Interviewer: Dr. Boyd

Foreword: Interview was done from a distance of 800 yards, by radio.

<Begin Log>

Dr. Boyd: Twenty-nine sixty-nine, can you hear me?

SCP-2969: Yes.

Dr. Boyd: (Shuffling of papers, muffled noises) Are you able to understand me?

SCP-2969 does not respond

Dr. Boyd: Would you, uh, be able to explain why reproductions of old writing are affected

differently than the originals?

SCP-2969: They are not the same.

Different writers, different headspace.

Dr. Boyd: What does that mean?

SCP-2969: The paths not taken are just as important to a story, in the time it takes

place, as to what happens in the plot, seen?

There's a whole lot, a lot of difference in the newer stories.

Dr. Boyd: I still don't think I'm following.

SCP-2969 does not respond.

Dr. Boyd: I'm sorry.

can you please explain?

SCP-2969: You have a huge world to explore in your new stories, based on the world outside

the old stories.

They wrote their versions in a whole different world.

Stories are still parts of the world beyond the page.

Writing is the world.

It's important!

Dr. Boyd: If writing is important, why do you prevent others from reading what you read?

SCP-2969: There are those out there who take books!

They burn them, or they take them and leave you with nothing to do but stare at the wall

and break yourself with frustration.

Language is beautiful, and it needs to be protected from those people.

SCP-2969 does not respond to further questioning, and the interview is terminated.

<End Log>

Closing Statement: SCP-2969 was not observed to change its posture during the interview,

and has not communicated since this event.

For more infomation >> SCP-2969 In Your Own Words | euclid | humanoid / neurological scp - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Rocket Man - Elton John Cover - Duration: 5:12.

She packed my bags last night pre-flight.

Zero hour: nine AM.

And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then.

I miss the Earth so much, I miss my wife.

It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time 'till touch down brings me 'round again to find.

I'm not the man they think I am at home. Oh, no, no, no ...

I'm a rocket man, rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone.

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids.

In fact it's cold as hell.

And there's no one there to raise them if you did.

And all this science I don't understand.

It's just my job five days a week.

A rocket man, a rocket man.

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time 'till touch down brings me 'round again to find.

I'm not the man they think I am at home. Oh, no, no, no ...

I'm a rocket man, rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone.

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time 'till touch down brings me 'round again to find.

I'm not the man they think I am at home. Oh, no, no, no ...

I'm a rocket man, rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone.

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time ...

For more infomation >> Rocket Man - Elton John Cover - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Authentic Italian Bruschetta | The Stay At Home Chef - Duration: 3:09.

Today on The Stay At Home Chef I'm showing you how to make

Authentic Italian Bruschetta

You gotta love my Italian pronunciation

In America we just call this "brew-shetta", but in Italy

they call it "brew-sket-ta" and I probably butchered that yet again

To start you'll need a couple of tomatoes

You want to find the best quality tomatoes you can

and then we're going to dice them up

And place the diced tomato into a mixing bowl

Then you'll need about 5 fresh basil leaves

You just want to stack them up and then roll them up tightly

Take a knife and slice

This is called a chiffonade

Then we'll just take all of this basil

and place it all in with your tomato

Next you'll need some good quality Italian extra virgin olive oil

We'll give the tomatoes a little drizzle with about

a tablespoon to a tablespoon and a half

Then you'll need 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano

sprinkle that in

You'll need a generous pinch of salt

and last just a splash of balsamic vinegar

and I'm using my good stuff

Just a splash

and then we'll stir this all together

Let the tomatoes chill in the fridge while you get your bread ready

You'll need some sort of baguette

and you'll want to slice that at a slight angle

about 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch thick

then you'll want to take one whole garlic clove

and trim off the end so you have an exposed side

and you want to just rub each side of each piece of bread

with that garlic to give it a little bit of garlic flavor

I know it may seem a little bit weird, but if you pick up a piece

and smell it, you can even smell that it has a hint of garlic

Then you want to drizzle just a little bit of olive oil

onto each side of each slice of bread

If you don't have a steady hand you can also just

brush the olive oil onto each slice of bread

Next we need to toast our bread

You can either grill it on an outdoor grill

or toast it on the stove in a heavy skillet

Today I'm doing a little combination of both

and using a cast iron grill pan on the stove

You want the pan to be super hot and you'll just toast

all of the bread right here in the pan

Let it toast on the first side for 2 to 3 minutes

then just flip them over

Give it 2 to 3 minutes to toast on the other side

and then we are ready to assemble our bruschetta

Then you just take a spoonful of the cold bruschetta

and slide it onto that hot bread

And that's it!

You have Authentic Naples-style Italian Bruschetta

Thanks for watching!

You can find the full written recipe in the video description.

Be sure to subscribe, like, and follow

and check out the rest of my videos where you can find hundreds of

restaurant quality recipes you can easily make at home.

See you later!

For more infomation >> How to Make Authentic Italian Bruschetta | The Stay At Home Chef - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Vanessa Paradis et Samuel Benchetrit, « réconciliés, ils adoptent un enfant » -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> Vanessa Paradis et Samuel Benchetrit, « réconciliés, ils adoptent un enfant » -[Nouvelles 24h] - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Remèdes contre les varicosités sur les jambes - Duration: 5:20.

For more infomation >> Remèdes contre les varicosités sur les jambes - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Les obsèques d'Arthur Noyer auront lieu le 7 septembre à Bourges - Duration: 6:37.

For more infomation >> Les obsèques d'Arthur Noyer auront lieu le 7 septembre à Bourges - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

Diabetes in America: A Go-To Resource on Diabetes and its Complications - Duration: 3:10.

Diabetes in America was written to serve as the go-to book for everything you ever wanted

to know about diabetes, but were afraid to ask.

It's sort of the Wikipedia of diabetes.

It is very, very comprehensive.

It is data rich.

We wanted Diabetes in America to appeal to a broad range of people.

They could be people with diabetes who want to know a little bit more about their condition.

There could be, it could be people who are clinicians who want to advise their patients

and confer with their patients about next steps and best treatment.

It could be health policy planners in trying to plan best medical care, and also for researchers

who really want to know the gaps in research.

There are some surprising facts that have come out in Diabetes in America.

So, hearing loss is much higher in people with diabetes compared to those without.

Periodontal disease, there's a chapter on oral health, there is much more gum disease

in people with diabetes compared to those without, which is responsible for tooth loss.

There is a higher rate of urinary incontinence, erectile dysfunction, of dementia, of depression.

We have separate chapters on the genetics of type one diabetes, the genetics of type

two diabetes, because there's been such expansion in these areas over the last 20 years.

This is not just a chart book, it's not just tables and figures.

There are pages and pages of explanation and observations that illustrate the points that

are being shown in the figures and the tables.

There are figures that can be downloaded for people to use in slides, researchers can use

them.

Researchers should think of it as the basic place to go, the spring board, for further

things they want to ask.

So for this, they're going to get a comprehensive view of a particular topic in diabetes that

they may be interested in.

And from that, they will go to PubMed for example, and get more specific information,

more detailed information, that is more focused.

So there have been many, many individuals who have contributed to Diabetes in America.

This was really a 10-year effort.

And I really want to thank every individual because it wouldn't be the product that it

is were it not for all of the group effort.

For more infomation >> Diabetes in America: A Go-To Resource on Diabetes and its Complications - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

David et Cathy Guetta, sourires complices à Ibiza - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> David et Cathy Guetta, sourires complices à Ibiza - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Jade et Joy Hallyday retrouvent le sourire grâce à leurs amis - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Jade et Joy Hallyday retrouvent le sourire grâce à leurs amis - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

UN FILM QUI FAIT PLEURER! - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> UN FILM QUI FAIT PLEURER! - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Southern Charm's Ashley Jacobs Apologizes to Kathryn Dennis in Public Letter: 'I Crossed a Line' - Duration: 5:54.

 Ashley Jacobs wants Kathryn Dennis to know she's sorry.  The 33-year-old registered nurse posted an emotional note to Instagram early Wednesday, publicly apologizing to Dennis and Southern Charm fans for things she said on the hit Bravo show

 As fans know, Jacobs and Dennis have had a tense relationship — their feud playing out on Southern Charm's fifth season

 At the time, Jacobs was dating Thomas Ravenel, Dennis' ex and the father of her two children

 "I owe you all an apology," Jacobs wrote. "I'd like to apologize for how I treated Kathryn, and how badly I disrespected her

I'm not sure what made me think it was okay to speak to a mother that way. It wasn't

It was not my place to say anything at all, much less the reckless comments I made

I crossed a line and hurt people who don't deserve it."  Jacobs' words were in stark contrast to one of the last times she and Dennis came face-to-face, at the Southern Charm reunion

 There, Jacobs mostly stood by the critiques she had previously made about Dennis' role as a mother — which included referring to Dennis as an "egg donor," saying her kids "weren't planned on," insulting her parenting style, suggesting Dennis was on drugs, and claiming she sees Ravenel's kids more than Dennis does

 "After many chats with my friends and family with children, I never understood the unbreakable bond a parent has with their child," Jacobs continued in her apology note on Instagram

"I can listen and learn and be more respectful in the future but until I'm blessed with a child, I can never truly understand the sacrifices a parent makes on behalf of their children

Some children may not truly get it until they have their own baby. It makes me feel horrible that I may have taken my own parents for granted and thus I've learned a tremendous lesson from all the good parents out there

"  "I can't rightfully describe how sorry I am, but I'd never forgive myself if I didn't at least try," she added

 This isn't the first time Jacobs has attempted to patch things up with Dennis since Southern Charm's cameras stopped filming

 In an exclusive interview with PEOPLE in July, Jacobs said she ran into Dennis at a restaurant, and hoped they could meet to reconcile their differences

"I actually asked her if she would ever want to get together and talk — coffee, lunch, my treat," Jacobs recalled

"Kathryn said no."  Ideally, Jacobs said she wanted to be in a position with Dennis where the two are cordial, focused on forgiveness and moving forward

 "I said things to her that obviously she's very hurt by, understandably. So I don't think I'm her favorite person," Jacobs admitted

"I have to try to put herself in my position. If she was doing that to me, if it were reverse, would I want to sit down with her? Would I want to make time for her? Is it to soon?"  "I'd like that opportunity to apologize, but I don't think she'd ever probably take me that seriously" Jacobs continued

"I forgive very easily, but I have to understand that we're different people. Just because I'm able to do that, doesn't mean she can or she wants to

And it's been hard for me to apologize because I don't think she really cares."  Since then, Jacobs and Ravenel, 55, have split after more than a year of dating — each even deleting all traces of the other off their Instagram accounts

 She revealed the news on Aug. 15 in a teary Instagram live video, saying, "I love Thomas and I'll always love Thomas

I'll always care about him."  "I made a lot of mistakes, and there's things that I just shouldn't have said," Jacobs added

"I just should have kept my mouth shut. It was not my place. And I think the hardest thing is going to bed every night and thinking how different things would be in my life right now had I just shut my mouth

So I do. I beat myself up a lot."  As for Dennis, she doesn't seem interested in having a relationship with Jacobs

 Earlier this month, Dennis slammed Jacobs on Twitter for claims that the stress of shooting Southern Charm led to her weight loss

 "Girl this is your first year and you're an a——," Dennis tweeted. "Sorry to be blunt but there's no excuse

The original cast has been through a helluva lot more."  "Get yourself together and move on," Dennis added

"Be an a—— in private. Truth hurts. Bye."

For more infomation >> Southern Charm's Ashley Jacobs Apologizes to Kathryn Dennis in Public Letter: 'I Crossed a Line' - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Luna 3. évad 60. rész - Matteo ajándékot ad Lunának. (magyar f.) - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna 3. évad 60. rész - Matteo ajándékot ad Lunának. (magyar f.) - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

올해말 완료되는 대만 경국기 F-CK-1C/D 업그레이드 사업 - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> 올해말 완료되는 대만 경국기 F-CK-1C/D 업그레이드 사업 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

그리펜NG (Gripen E/F) - Duration: 19:17.

For more infomation >> 그리펜NG (Gripen E/F) - Duration: 19:17.

-------------------------------------------

Dank Mario Kunasek: Katastrophenschutzpaket wurde sichergestellt! - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Dank Mario Kunasek: Katastrophenschutzpaket wurde sichergestellt! - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

(VOSTFR) [ASTRO DDOCA] 180809 아스트로 또까 - Duration: 7:20.

For more infomation >> (VOSTFR) [ASTRO DDOCA] 180809 아스트로 또까 - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

[Gear Review] Fujifilm X-T100 - Gọn, đẹp, chất lượng hình tốt! - Duration: 12:38.

For more infomation >> [Gear Review] Fujifilm X-T100 - Gọn, đẹp, chất lượng hình tốt! - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

Ovo Surpresa Gigante de O Show da Luna em Português de Massinha Play Doh - Duration: 13:38.

For more infomation >> Ovo Surpresa Gigante de O Show da Luna em Português de Massinha Play Doh - Duration: 13:38.

-------------------------------------------

Galaxy Angel Walkthrough Part 1: Distress Call - Duration: 31:31.

Welcome to Broccoli's Galaxy Angel, an RTS/Sim dating game published in 2002, and it... lags as hell.

Here's a problem. This fan-translated game was supposed to worked very smoothly with Window 7 and older, but Window 8/10 doesn't support fully DirectDraw3D.

What I am doing now to get this thing work is that I have downloaded the old DirectX from the Microsoft site, and left click out of the game window every now and then to get DirectDraw to work.

I switch the resolution setup to 32 bit to 16 bit, which for whatever reason fixes the lag. Then I flip the resolution back to 32 bit again to fix the Japanese texts.

As long as I don't click away from the game window, the lag will not happen again.

Wait for it...

As per visual novel's standard. Right click to get rid of the textbox.

Set Auto if you want to let the game do the text scrolling. press and hold Enter to skip texts.

This is the part where the game truly begins. If you want to read my commentary alongside the game's texts, click and drag my subtitle to the top of the video.

Meet Tact Mayers, our hero the Super Troll Captain. We'll play as him for the entirety of the game.

And of course, we have usual protagonist monologue for the game opening.

Here is Lester Coolduras, your Bromantic Foil of a partner. Lester is cool and serious in contrast to Mayers' carefree personality.

Imagine having a boss like this. It'd be one heck of a party.

From this point onward, Tact will not be voiced in any visual novel scene. Since you're supposed to be him, you need to speak on his behalf.

I'll leave his dialogues on screen for extended time so you can read yourself. However, I may go slower or quicker on occasions.

This is one of the moments of seriousness from Tact. This guy's a real deal when it comes to his professional mode.

In fact, he's almost as cool as Hewie from Castle Fantasia 2, although Mayers is much more Average Joe for an anime standard.

So, we have three ships flying straight at us, the machines are the same models from the previous cutscene. Curious...

Wow, talk about mood swing...

We can choose from these choices for different outcome. However, the answer here is obvious. We'll help the girls.

Well, there ARE dangerous women out there, but in this situation, I don't think a spy will come in pretending to be attacked, let alone three.

Milfeulle Sakuraba, the "main girl" and a resident ditz. She is optimistic and energetic, but clumsy and a lot of times clueless.

She's a top pick if you like a cheerful girl or if you like a canon route.

Ranpha Franboise, the main girl's opposite. She's a tomboyish Chinese girl who has a rather short temper.

If you like a strong willed and independent girl, vote for her.

Forte Stollen, your "big sister" archetype. She's one of the coolest and the most professional person you'll see in the visual novel games for awhile.

...What in Transbaal's name is she wearing, though?

The intermission screen lets you save, load and change setting.

He's not joking. The AI for our units in this game are pretty impressive.

Here's our mission: defeat all enemies. Don't let the flagship sunk or let the time run out.

No, thank you. Let's get this over with.

You can use the left click to move the camera. This is very useful when accessing the situation.

Be careful about the camera, though. Some angle will make you stare right into the bright light, which can blind you.

You cannot move the flagship, so we only have three units to deal with here.

I switch Ranpha's target to the left and Forte's to the right.

Kung-fu Fighter is the fastest fighter you have while Forte's Happy Trigger is the slowest. It's best letting Ranpha targeting the further enemies.

Super attack ready. Any of it will one hit kill a target. Be sure to use the skill on an enemy with full health.

Different characters will have different super attack. Ranpha's Anchor Claw will strike an hit at a close range.

Milfeulle's Hyper Cannon will shoot a mid-range giant beam at the target.

Finally, Forte's Strike Burst will throw all her weapons at the target.

Two enemy reinforcements shows up. This will not take long to clean up.

Have Forte go for the closest enemy. Anyone with a super attack should go for one target while the other two attack another.

Oh, that one's already down.

Why is this ship reminds me of Gundam?

Is this woman really a soldier?

Next video, new ship, more allies. Stay tuned.

For more infomation >> Galaxy Angel Walkthrough Part 1: Distress Call - Duration: 31:31.

-------------------------------------------

Ghayal Commondo 2018 | New Hindi Dubbed Movie | Latest Hero Action Movie - Duration: 2:07:40.

Statutory Warning

For more infomation >> Ghayal Commondo 2018 | New Hindi Dubbed Movie | Latest Hero Action Movie - Duration: 2:07:40.

-------------------------------------------

L'estate di Carlo Conti, papà e marito innamorato in vacanza - Duration: 2:17.

 Il mare è una delle passioni più grandi di Carlo Conti. Oggi, e da quattro anni a questa parte, però, la vera gioia è condividere le giornate di vacanza insieme agli affetti più cari, la moglie Francesca Vaccaro e il figlio Matteo

   Ed è così che il conduttore toscano si immortala su Instagram

Mamma, papà e il piccolino si tengono per mano di fronte alle acque di Livorno

Sullo sfondo un tramonto dai colori arancio. "Noi" è la didascalia a corredo della foto

E' questa la sua estate, mano nella mano con i suoi due amori.  Carlo Conti al mare con il figlio Matteo  "Matteo ha sempre una grande vitalità, ma d'estate si ricarica con il sole - ha raccontato Conti tempo fa - In realtà, facciamo anche cose semplicissime come andare a fare la spesa tutti e tre insieme"

Una curiosità: tra le passioni che Conti ha tramandato al figlio c'è anche la pesca: "Ora comincia a riconoscere i pesci

Gli ho insegnato a rilasciare sempre i pesci piccoli e gli ho insegnato come togliere l'amo senza far loro del male, cerco di trasmettergli un grande rispetto per il mare"

   Tra amore e svago, qualche giorno di relax per ricaricare le batterie in vista della prossima stagione televisiva, che lo vedrà impegnato nuovamento al timone di "Tale e Quale show", in partenza a fine settembre su Rai 1

   Sotto, Carlo Conti va a pesca con Matteo "il piccolo Sampei"  Sotto, Carlo Conti con il piccolo Matteo e la moglie Francesca Vaccaro

No comments:

Post a Comment