Greetings I am J5A4 here we are in a new I saw them and I'm going to talk about a little
of cartomancy we are going to take in account
the main two that has been the tarot here in front we have what
it's been the tarot deck main of the 22 arcana here is the
Spanish deck so to speak result is very special is not the common
that you normally see, is one that I have and on this side are letters of oracles
I will explain more or less of what treat the tarot before,
if I teach them the meanings and each letter this video It would be very long so I'll explain to
small scale what they are and for what Tarot cards work Anyway
the tarot cards and the letters of the oracle can help us see the
future even to do introspection about us the letters of the oracle
along with the tarot that can be play at the same time or use them
both types of cards at the same time for example these three games
the major arcana the minor arcana I'm going to explain what a little
later on and the oracle letters are can use at the same time with some
type of specific print run to read the letters either tarot or oracle
the cards can be pulled from different ways for example for
introspection of a person who comes and He consults you and wants to know a little
more about him a strip is used that called the tree of life is complicated
and a bit difficult to interpret but it can do and requires these two but
in short let's explain what it is first the main tarot and the letters
of the oracle which is basically the main tarot and oracle division what is
the tarot? good these letters they are divided into three types there is the tarot
of Marseille which is the most one of the most common fruit connected Rider these two
they have many similarities but they have certain differences really are
small and are interpreted almost from the same way the Rider tarot handle a
design with symbology and archetypes specials and you could say that your
design for the older arcana like the minor arcana that arcane
older majors are 22 and minor arcana 56 are a total of 78 are your designs
they are very similar and as for the tarot of Marseille the major arcana have
its design a little more basic and in that to its minor arcana, the
Spanish deck what you know as the Spanish deck there is also another
guy called tarot de thoth crowley this jar of thoth crowley stands out
for having 24 major arcana here is added what has been this for
example
would have two versions of the letter of magician this is the letter of the magician this
Tarot is different has its equal interpretation of the part and
will have to explain it to you I hope I'm not going to make the video so long
always the arcane zero the crazy one that we start with the near always the
Major arcana all the tarotistas they use the major arcana
they are always the main ones when read the tarot arcana greater and if you
Tarotista uses the Spanish deck along with this really is required
much preparation to read the arcana minors because they have meanings
very specific each letter for example to see look here we can see
this this is for example here they give you a basic explanation of what it means
that for example here is debt or theft and each letter for example or tarot in a
thrown if you get this letter means that you are going to be able to have a debt or a
robbery at some point but if a letter goes upside down means that the
problem is even greater in the case of this letter is going to be a robbery
tremendous equal happens with the arcane older but these have meanings
even more complex and they are not so simple this the simplest
for example here we have the wheel the wheel up is luck
if it turns out on your stomach, it's bad luck let's move on to the oracle cards
they are very simple if you are these special
they are easier to interpret but you also have to have has that has
that know how to interpret can not be look I'm going to grab, I'm going to read in the letters
of the oracle for example these of oracle they have 44 cards however the
oracle letters are distinguished by something very special will never be of
same type will never have the same meanings because the letters of
oracle they have different authors so which is of many types for example
this is fairy
Here I show you some designs They are very beautiful and showy and there are
many types of oracles of what is can you imagine there is a tarot of, did I say a tarot? a
oracle there is oracle of angels of tell me something Something. Of something
and so for the oracle letters
they are simpler to interpret then than those of the tarot since they have a
very simple meaning for example here we have the opportunity those that
take out security dreams that come true look in
look for your interior and inner child without However, they are not read, so they must be
interpret somehow what I do is to play them together with the letters of the
arcane and use these as help for the interpretation of the reading and then
obviously to do a little more specific or precise as to the
interpretation of these letters now It may well seem that your
interpretation of the oracle cards It's simpler but also many of
these in the oracle letters come with your manuals, see if I have it?
what's the use that comes with the interpretation that the author gives to
these letters and this little manual helps to know and
have a better perspective of the interpretation of each letter at the time
to make a run, how do you make a shooting of tarot? good the simplest
I will teach you the simplest one and I will not interpret it it's not going to have any meaning always
that the tarot cards are thrown they should stir well I should
be doing as a soup of He dominated how it is done but they stir
They stir, they stir, they're both they come out of inverted have their message
negative and then I explain, a lot is that they are difficult to explain
they stir normally and a roll of 3 which is the simplest that
has been past present and future ' they always turn the letters of this
mode and so it would be more or less the throw
present past and future I will not interpret this because I do not
means nothing I do not have I did not make a Question or I have nothing to answer
this is the simplest roll and to play together with the tarot let's say with the
older arcana along with that of the fairies have to stir for example
This tarot to be purified it has to be accommodated in the order
numeric of the letters always the crazy is going to be the arcane zero and the rest
They will have their numbers it is stirred that is important for
example the questioner is also good to stir them but if this
person is very nervous there is no need let him remove his cards are thrown away
and together
you're not because you did not stir them up, we're going to make a cut
look, they went out of their heads
they are played together with these and depending of the interpretation of each letter together
with your look all these are inverted I do not know why if the the deck
it was good
good they went out of head ok the letters from the letters above are going to
complement with those below equal past present and future is the most
simple of the runs in conjunction with the arcana greater than well also
these can be stirred with the arcana minors all the major arcane with the
minor arcana are stirred and taken out three or can be a roll of
example 7 and by 3 to make a most advanced tarot interpretation
along with those of the oracle there is always to remember to leave the letters in order
lovers it would take me a long time
explain each meaning of each letter because they have several are not they are not
a single meaning for example this letter that is that of the lovers
has several meanings that may well be love couple attraction company desire
honey reunion family marriage in the same end invested has its
meanings that would come from selfishness divorce separation quarrel lack of
Affection in this emotional instability among other things but you also take
account in the letter that is together already be in the past good future or even
down them to give a better interpretation of each reading
So here I told you this It would take too long to give them
the meanings of the arcana minors, since they are 56 and
they have very specific meanings mouth up and upside down and if it would be very
complicated to tell them what means each letter but here with the
designs that can see that these are specials for this tarot are given
gives them an idea of what they can mean each letter of innocence
curiosity explore
here we have bold energy and action and freedom but good you are these
descriptions that these letters have they are very basic they really mean more
they have more meanings and this kind of thing and that if I can
make it clear are these are more difficult to interpret together
but they are very accurate you should never throw the tarot twice the first
you're never wrong the first throw always on the good run as soon as
you ask the question
of these in the case of all the tarot If the oracles are never wrong, the
first roll is this answer you rolled well there is no mistake and then
you can basically ask any thing although I prefer that the
questions in the tarot are therefore now yes that in extreme cases that something yes that
want to know we will not be asking the tarot our
decisions of daily life are also you can use for this one to see how
is going to be your day that can be done to give you an idea if there's going to be a
bad day because there are daily runs which are very simple
it may well be the three to know how will your day be and if you know
interpret them and they know how to do the chuck can then be
make a daily run either with the tarot or some letters of oracle
As I told you about the oracle there are many things. Let's see if one of these days
he encouraged me to take a video of reading of the letters and their meanings can
find an oracle of anything like Wiccan oracle had already mentioned that
It has many variations and they do not have always the same number of letters can
vary from from 5 to 50 and it will depend on which author
their meanings and then from the east too you can find variations like the one
I have here but almost always there will be Arcane from 1 to 22 here for example this
this has this has 24 how it would be the tarot of thoth but it is not based on
the tarot of thoth because they count with the beyond
and I think the underworld beyond any other is more here ha ha ha
the other world in the thoth are variations of the magician
these were the tarot cards and the oracle later in the next in a
next video explain them and give them the meanings of all of all and
each one of the tarot cards okay me I am your good friend of J5A4 this we
we see in a new video I hope it could be soon
of the tarot of for example the arcana majors and meanings so that one day
read it, know that really they are reading the letters and that they are not
they are seeing in my face that was all I I am your good friend J5A4 do not forget
subscribe follow me in my other social networks we see ourselves in another
let's see what it gives us. Moment of goodbye tranquility
For more infomation >> Top 5 Strange Things - The Terrible Storms In Vietnam - Duration: 11:15.
For more infomation >> 賈靜雯曬娃被罵靠女兒炒作,不拍戲的原因曝光,真是個好媽媽! - Duration: 3:41.
For more infomation >> 蒋勤勤买"廉价"早餐,汪小菲看到后尴尬,大S高情商圆场! - Duration: 2:24.
For more infomation >> Oshi - Whispers (Legendado) - Duration: 3:42.
For more infomation >> SLO2UKroadtrip part 3 - Še zadnja pivovarna, potem pa domov - Duration: 8:30. 
For more infomation >> Fall Out Boy Drop Surprise EP 'Lake Effect Kid': Stream It Now - Duration: 2:00.
For more infomation >> D-Line Adjustments For Lions - Duration: 1:06.
For more infomation >> North Carolina governor appealing FEMA denial - Duration: 2:14.
For more infomation >> La Kritik - Ne jamais arrêter - Duration: 3:14.
For more infomation >> Relevez le défi de l'optimisme pratique ! - Duration: 2:19.
For more infomation >> 'Doing It To Trump, They're Doing It To Me': Rep. Duncan Hunter Remains Defiant Amid Litany Of Corru - Duration: 4:44.
For more infomation >> homme/femme qui est le plus généreux? - Duration: 5:59. 
For more infomation >> Les oncologues avertissent : Ces 8 produits causent le cancer - Duration: 10:18.
For more infomation >> 海贼王路飞的真实实力远不及四皇,凭什么他值15亿的身价? - Duration: 5:15. 
No comments:
Post a Comment