Thursday, August 23, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 24 2018

2 FOR 1 FREE BEATS TODAY WWW.ROYALSIGBEATS.COM

DOWNLOAD FREE RESOURCES TO HELP YOU MAKE MONEY OFF YOUR MUSIC AT WWW.ROYALSIGBEATS.COM

PROFIT WITH YOUR MUSIC,FREE RESOURCES AT WWW.ROYALSIGBEAT.COM

For more infomation >> Cardi B Type Beat SLOWED "Jägermeister" Prod By RoyalSigBeats - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

【專訪】《延禧》爾晴卸任Bitch 海陸空挑戰極限 - Duration: 6:03.

For more infomation >> 【專訪】《延禧》爾晴卸任Bitch 海陸空挑戰極限 - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

8/23/18 2:49 AM (201 S 5th St, Memphis, TX 79245, USA) - Duration: 0:03.

For more infomation >> 8/23/18 2:49 AM (201 S 5th St, Memphis, TX 79245, USA) - Duration: 0:03.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki S-Cross 1.6 VVT 120pk 2WD Exclusive - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Suzuki S-Cross 1.6 VVT 120pk 2WD Exclusive - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A1 1.4 TFSI AMBITION PRO LINE BUSINESS S LINE BINNEN EN BUITEN/STOELVERWARMING - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Audi A1 1.4 TFSI AMBITION PRO LINE BUSINESS S LINE BINNEN EN BUITEN/STOELVERWARMING - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Audi Q3 2.0 TFSI QUATTRO PRO LINE S line BINNEN EN BUITEN/TREKHAAK/PDC - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Audi Q3 2.0 TFSI QUATTRO PRO LINE S line BINNEN EN BUITEN/TREKHAAK/PDC - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse S 350d Lang Automaat Premium Plus | COMAND | Luchtvering | LED - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse S 350d Lang Automaat Premium Plus | COMAND | Luchtvering | LED - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Comment Meghan Markle gère-t-il le stress familial? - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> Comment Meghan Markle gère-t-il le stress familial? - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Cabrio 1.6 Cooper S Chili Aut. 170pk 18"/Clima/Navi/Leer! - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> MINI Cabrio 1.6 Cooper S Chili Aut. 170pk 18"/Clima/Navi/Leer! - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

《幸福三重奏》汪小菲和大S一起做饭,两人互相夸赞,大S很捧场 - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> 《幸福三重奏》汪小菲和大S一起做饭,两人互相夸赞,大S很捧场 - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A1 1.0 TFSI 95pk Advance - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Audi A1 1.0 TFSI 95pk Advance - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Super Street Time-Attack - Class & Finals - (CSCS Grind House - Shannonville) - Duration: 6:39.

hi

For more infomation >> Super Street Time-Attack - Class & Finals - (CSCS Grind House - Shannonville) - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Python discovered under hood of Wisconsin motorist's SUV - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Python discovered under hood of Wisconsin motorist's SUV - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A1 1.0 TFSI 95pk Advance - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Audi A1 1.0 TFSI 95pk Advance - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Grigore Șolomonean - No! Ș'apii-așa am pățât... (Chendrea, 16 aug. 2018) - Duration: 13:49.

For more infomation >> Grigore Șolomonean - No! Ș'apii-așa am pățât... (Chendrea, 16 aug. 2018) - Duration: 13:49.

-------------------------------------------

THESE FASHION TRENDS COME FROM THE HELL - Duration: 4:59.

hiii today it's our second video

in this video what are we going to talk about?

about fashion trends that we hate

here we go

before you start, we just want to tell you that

we will give JUST our opinion in this video and we don't juge anyone

yeah. dress as you want

don't pay attention to the opinion of other

if you love yourself it's all that matters

then, to begin... we begin with a heavy thing

very heavy yeah.

we will talk about Philipp Plein brand

so umm, Philipp Plein...

to much informations on the clothes

this is ugly design with big logo, scriptures and big skulls

more of that it's super expensive

a t-shirt cost more than 100 euros

pay 150 euros for a t-shirt with skulls and strass ...

there is to much things on the clothes, too much pattern and printings

at one point we need to say stop cuz' it's just too much.

so just STOP

then, a second trend that we a lot at the present time

Jaquemus giant hats

actually it's not really ugly but

I can't imagine see people wearing this on the street

because it's too big

it's really an instagramer hat but only for instagramer, not for normal people

can you imagine somebody with this hat on the pavements (there is not enough room for 2)

so, jaquemus hat to take pictures on instagram it's very style

and it can be beautiful

but we can imagine people wearing this on the street

so to conclude, jaquemus hat on instagram it's okay

but in real life, no

For more infomation >> THESE FASHION TRENDS COME FROM THE HELL - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2 DI-D DAKAR LONG BODY AUTOMAAT | NAVI | AIRCO | TREKHAAK | PANO | CRUISE - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2 DI-D DAKAR LONG BODY AUTOMAAT | NAVI | AIRCO | TREKHAAK | PANO | CRUISE - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Nouveau mystère animalier : les perroquets qui rougissent d'émotion - Duration: 9:02.

For more infomation >> Nouveau mystère animalier : les perroquets qui rougissent d'émotion - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

ル・マンを3連覇したジャガー「Dタイプ」が2016年に高額で落札 今日は何の日: #8月24日 を振り返る - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> ル・マンを3連覇したジャガー「Dタイプ」が2016年に高額で落札 今日は何の日: #8月24日 を振り返る - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

MY GO TO GLAM MAKEUP LOOK TUTORIAL - Duration: 18:48.

Hey guys so for today's video I have kind of like my go-to a super

full-coverage glam makeup look so I didn't know what to title this video

because this is kind of like my everyday makeup look but I feel like it's a

little bit more of like my go-to glam look so I'm not sure what I'm gonna

title this video so pretty much this is the exact look that I do every day

anyways but I want to make something clear I do not wear makeup

every single day most the time let's be real I'm sitting down in my pajamas

editing videos for you guys so I do not look like this every single day but if I

did wear makeup every single day this is what I would wear except a little bit

toned down in the way where this is pretty much my everyday makeup except I

just wouldn't do lashes and I would just go a little bit lighter for each product

so for example a little bit less foundation a little bit less concealer

and a little bit less bronzer you know what I mean so the same look just less

product but I did amp it up a little bit today so this is definitely my go-to

glam look like anytime I want to look glam but I just want to look like a

simple glam and I don't want to put in too much effort this is the look that I

go for it also this is the look that I've been doing recently and I've also

been vlogging and a lot of you are like hey drop that tutorial sis because I

haven't done a tutorial like this in a while worships like my go-to glam and

again I've been wearing this look so much of my videos lately so I wanted to

just go ahead and do the tutorial for you guys this is also my favorite lip

combo right now so yeah I'm feeling like hella Barbee hella glam right now so if

you guys want to see how I get this super simple yet really glammed

full-coverage up and makeup look thank you for watching

so for primer I have been obsessed I'm actually almost finished which I never

finished a primer it's like really rare because I usually just bounce around

between different primers but I love this one this is the utter Beauty

complexion perfection of pre makeup base so I normally only take about one and a

half to two pumps of this and I'll put a majority of it on the cheeks and just on

the outer portions of the face a lot of the times I do put it on the nose as

well but normally on an everyday basis I do like to use a mattifying primer on

the t-zone especially kind of like on the nose whenever I have the patience to

use two primers and sometimes I will even put it up here

just because this is like where I fade the most you know where I get the most

only so for foundation this has been my obsession this is the NARS radiant long

wear foundation I love this shade Barcelona but I also have the shade of

Valencia for when I'm a little bit darker and I think today I'm gonna try

to get away with Valencia and see if I can pull it off and of course I'm using

my Beauty Blender make sure you get it on the hairline so you don't have that

like awkward line there's nothing I love more than like evening out my canvas

like foundation I have such a weakness for oh my god

and I always drag like whatever is left over on my Beauty Blender on my neck and

on my jawline because it just helps it like really ombre down and there isn't

that harsh line okay so for concealer I've been loving the k'kaw Beauty

concealer my shade is 5 but I'm gonna add a little bit of for today at the end

we're like after I do 5 to really brighten it up

when kqw Beauty first launched I wasn't blown away by the products I'd like to

be concealer sticks but just like just for a little while there in the

beginning I wasn't completely blown away but I have to say what might not even

need 5 this is pretty light I mean for ya but I have to say like lately she's

doing great like these concealers and I'm also gonna use the brightening

powder like these are a part of my everyday makeup routine and I've been

using them a lot lately so I of course I'm just gonna put that underneath the

eye and when it comes to blending out the center of the face I like to just

use kind of like my dirty lovely Beauty Blender from when I use my foundation

and I'll always go through the bottom and go around the perimeters for the

under-eye I love my Sigma 3d HD sponge it really gets in there with that point

so I'm gonna let that sit underneath the eye for a little bit it's gonna really

like get more pigmented and I'm just gonna work on blending

Edge's cuz if you just keep blending and blending you're gonna like we're off the

coverage underneath the actual eye part so I don't really blend that much right

under here I'm gonna use the k'kaw brightening powder I love this stuff it

is the best brightening powder I've ever used I love the Kat Von D one as well

but this one's just a little bit more brightening like a little bit smoother a

little bit better than Kat Von D but they're pretty close I mean Kathmandu is

amazing it means that for years so I'm just going to really dab that underneath

the eye really press that in and then whatever is kind of leftover we're just

like a little bit so onto my favorite time it's contouring so I love this

palette so much this is the graftobian warm number 3 palette and as you can see

these two shades go that's a love so I love this for bronzing or just for an

overall like a lot of times I'm on it every day you said I won't really use

this but for today I am but most the time I just use this shade which is

burnt amber so I'm gonna go in with my elf brush I need to wash my brushes now

I'm gonna keep it real with you guys they gotta be washed and I will just go

make sure you don't go too low like I like to make sure my brush is sitting

right up here and just dab down

so if you are like me and you just have a rounder face trust me you're gonna

really benefit by taking your bronzer and putting it over here as well so

cover the like almost half your brow up here look that's where you kind of want

to put some bronzer too because it's going to take your face and make it more

narrow instead of more wide and technically if you want to make your

face more narrow you don't want to apply bronzer up here but I don't know I'm

just like I love a bronze forehead so I do it even though it's not necessarily

for my face shape I just add a little bit okay so if I'm in a rush what I'll

do is whatever is left over I'll just go over my nose like quickly like this and

I just won't even do my nose but I do have days when I just really crave like

a little bit of a nose contour so I will take the shade I bounce around sometimes

I take medium and sometimes I take dark but the k'kaw contour stick today I'm

using dark and I'll just do really skinny line going straight down and I

like this and then I'll take the same color and really contour underneath my

lip and even a little bit above my natural lip and then I actually really

love the little brush that came with the first k'kaw contour kits so I'm just

going to use that to blend out could use you Beauty Blender to those

so for today I'm also going to use Siena and I'm just gonna take my morphe each

seven brush take a little bit of that

and just add that little bit of extra color

so I am going to quickly set my bronzer for today I'm gonna use max on how we

want to say uninterrupted give me some bronzer and I just like to add a light

little layer of that okay so moving on we are going to take a liquid highlight

I really love this like whenever I want that extra bling I do like to use this

this is the custom enhance drops like the label is all ruined

from coverfx and this is the shade sunlight so I will normally just take a

drop of that and I like to apply it on my Beauty Blender and then rub it around

apply it there and apply it there right there and a teeny bit on the nose just

because it can be can be time intense and then I will take a clean side of my

Sigma 3d HD and just bounce it around obviously to blend it out and there you

go it just gives that extra what 'no sand then when i apply the highlight on

top it's just gonna really make it pop so i feel really bad because this is

discontinued but i can't live without this palette like I'm addicted to it

it's bad I can't stop using this shade go getter like Nicole Guerrero if you

are watching this please either like relaunch this palette with a BH or just

come up with your own highlight and make glow gutter like I will buy a million of

them I don't know what it is like I can't put my finger on it but I'm like I

need it I need it in my life I'm obsessed I don't know what I'm gonna do

when it runs out I'm so obsessed with it they're like all my other highlighters

I'm like yeah there's not as good like you know I need I just need this

highlight it has the perfect amount of shimmer that doesn't look tacky but only

looks pretty girly and just looks so good so I'm just gonna apply a little

bit of glow better

and it already looks wet on the skin like what am I gonna do when I run out

of this highlight like I have a drawer full of highlights back there and I

don't want I don't want him I'll give them up if I could just have glitter

okay so now I'm gonna do my brows anytime it's more of like an everyday

vibe I will just go ahead and use my pencil I won't bother using my dip brow

but if I want to be living more grant glam than out Graham glam then I'll use

my dip brow but today I am going to do more of an everyday brow and I'm going

to use the ebony brow pencil by a BH the ebony brow duo and then I love to use a

brow gel like I can't live without brow gel so I will take benefit number six

gimme brow and the a BH clear brow don't ask me why I use two I have a specific

you know whatever I know it's excessive okay so now that my brows are done I

just like to go ahead and take whatever bronzer I use already and I always just

brush it through my crease even if my eyelids aren't set properly like I'll

just you know I'll just go ahead into it I don't really care too much and I like

to focus a product out here the eyes are so so simple it's all I'm doing is

adding bronzer so I'm pretty much just contouring the eyes and then a lot other

times I will take the same brush same bronzer and put it right underneath now

I will just take some mascara I love the Maybelline lash sensational

mascara a lot of the times I will just use this and I will apply any lashes but

what I want to take it further and obviously just be a little bit more glam

I do apply falsies so I am gonna do falsies today but I'm going to show you

exactly how I apply this when I don't want put on falsies so that I get like

the best application if that makes sense I'm gonna show you guys but I like to

use the shade black Brown I no longer use pitch black mascara just because I

feel like it looks so so harsh and even though when you apply this it still

looks black it really doesn't Brown at all but it's just like a soft

subtle black with like the teensy is like 2% of brown like you don't even

it's just softer and more sultry and prettier and sexier instead of like this

pitch-black harsh black mascara so I don't use black mascara anymore this is

gonna sound a little crazy but take your mirror in front of you which this is why

I love the mirror that I haven't tried me cuz it tilts up it tilts down its

tilts aside I literally take the mirror and I tilt it to the perfect angle I'll

link this mirror down below for you guys it's just from Amazon it was like 30

bucks or something I'll tilt it to the perfect angle so that I'm literally

looking down at myself and then I put my eye up start from the very tip and just

slowly press it up wiggle at the root and then press it up what you're doing

by doing this is you're grabbing every single possible lash to make the most

out of your natural lashes and then I like to go ahead and dip in again but

I'll let the lash dry like five to ten seconds give it a few more seconds and

then I'll go back in and do the same thing so I like to wait those five to

ten seconds because if the mascara isn't dry enough then the formula is too wet

for it to really form and stick in this perfect position but if it's too dry

you're gonna get it flaky mascara if you apply too much so it's like that perfect

you want to wait to that perfect level I know this sounds crazy like I literally

sound crazy but it works like you guys ask me all the time oh my god are those

your natural lashes and most of time they are and I'm just taking that extra

effort to apply the mascara perfectly so then for that third little color

I will just go through it kind of like not as seriously it just gonna go

through it crazy and then I'll take like the tip no go in the inner part and

really make sure I got those that's it there you go

there you have it Amy's magical mascara application formula that takes five

hours but today I'm gonna take the extra step of applying some falsies every

single time I wear these I get so many questions from a lot of you asking what

they are these are my favorite everyday and glam lashes like they just go for

both so kiss number 11 lashes the best it

comes in a pack of five I just cut the top off so it can fit in my drawer but

comes in a pack of five from Walmart you're welcome okay so now that my

lashes are on and I put on some mascara on the bottom lashes now I'm gonna do my

lips and this has been my recent favorite lip combo if you follow me on

the vlog channel then you already heard me talk about it because I told you guys

but I have been really loving a super outlined darker lip and then a really

light like not shiny glossy Center so I'm gonna show you guys what I've been

loving I really want to get Mac quark lip liner because I feel like I love it

but I've been using it the kylie brown sugar lip liner so I'm just going to

line at the bottom of my lip and then over line at the top a little bit and

I'm not gonna really blend it out I want to keep that line a little bit harsh

obviously blended a little bit but keep it pretty harsh and show it off for the

most part so I'm not gonna blend out that line any further what I'm gonna do

now is apply lipstick so if you don't have the k'kaw and number-two lipstick

you can use the Mac and actually transform lipstick I really like that

with this combo as well not that that is a dupe for this but I just like that as

the combo anyways I'm going to use the k'kaw number two and I'm only gonna

apply it in the center well not over the look the line is what I mean and then I

will kind of bounce my lips around just so it almost blends itself just a little

bit because again I still want that harsh line to show then this is major

key this gloss is amazing this is the k'kaw and Mario gloss I hope they

still have it in these shades super nude and it is it is SuperDuper nude it's a

really really pale and nude shade so you don't even need to use a lot of it which

is really good just one swipe and done okay so really quickly for setting

sprays I love this which totally matches what I'm wearing I love the glam glow

glow setter spray it just adds that nice glow without being too dewy like I

really love the touch of dewy luminous skin mist but if I put this on my makeup

does not last more than two hours or so so I can only you know this comes with a

lot of rules so I love how this one's like easier but still gives me that glow

and I just I just bathe in it just shower in it and this is what's really

gonna lock in your makeup this is the old packaging so no money night I bought

it a while ago as a backup but this is the only setting spray that I've ever

used and then I still use that sets my makeup in the way that makes it last

long so all my other settings raised I love them so much but they're more for

how they make my skin look this I know I can count on to really make my makeup

last

and I'm also gonna use the Morphy because I'm extra like a lot of the

times I use like three settings phrase sitting army okay so that is pretty much

it you guys I really hope you enjoyed this makeup look I absolutely loved it

this is like my go-to like when I want to look super you know Sun ashed and

glam honey this is what I go for I feel like I'm glowing but I'm still mat in

the center on the nose and I have that super Pelle like really clumpy glossy

lip simple eyes the lashes are so bomb go-to favorite and I decided to curl my

hair today just to really go amp up the glam Ness and I'm pulling barmy vibes

today Barbie dreams live in my best life so

yeah I hope you guys enjoyed this video let me know what other videos you guys

want me to film if you have any ideas and you request a lot of you guys are

asking me to drop my hair care routine but I actually just recently did one but

I kind of feel like doing that updated one because I have a few new things that

I've added in and I've also been toning my hair since my hair is brown now so

when I did do my old hair care routine my hair was really brassy so like yeah

not good but I've kind of figured out what I really love and I'm really in

love with my hair right now so especially the color and everything so I

kind of feel like doing an updated one even though I just uploaded one like a

month ago let me know if you guys think that's silly or if you think I should

cuz I would share with you guys what I've been doing to tone my hair in the

shower like a quick toning session that I've been doing every week so yeah let

me know thank you guys for watching and I will see you guys in my next video bye

guys

For more infomation >> MY GO TO GLAM MAKEUP LOOK TUTORIAL - Duration: 18:48.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X5 3.0D M-SPORT*!*PANO/CAMERA'S/SPORTLEER*!* - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> BMW X5 3.0D M-SPORT*!*PANO/CAMERA'S/SPORTLEER*!* - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

[MASHUP] (G)I-DLE & MAMAMOO - HANN/Egotistic - Duration: 3:50.

I'm your satellite, revolving around you, But that doesn't mean you're the sun.

But you become the center anyway. But you shouldn't do whatever you want.

Don't you remember you remember Remember what you said?

Then you changed As if you took special pills.

(Oooh~~) Cast blue, my blurred vision. Is this true? You won't regret this?

My yesterday, my boo boo boo. Lonely life, I like it!

Got me feelin' like,

(Oooh~) How can a momentary trembling Quietly cover your eyes?

Things are flowing your way Don't hurt me.

You only think about yourself As if that's so natural.

I foolishly adjusted to you and it's torturing me, Making me lonely till the end.

I see you who I didn't know. I can't help laughing.

Now I don't know you anymore~

I'm always all about you you you you. You're always about me me me me.

Umttiyaiya ttiyaiya~ Go away, don't even look back!

You only think about yourself. Then just be with yourself.

Umttiyaiya ttiyaiya~ Go away, don't even look back!

Do whatever you want.

Do you remember you remember Remember what you said?

I couldn't say anything. I just let you go.

Now I need to take care of myself Because I won't break down just cuz you're not here.

I wanna escape from your arms. I wanna live however I want.

(Ooh~) Everything changed Like common love, it was obvious.

Like a hungry lion, you wanted me desperately. Your touch, your word.

If it was lie, you would be the worst one. Got me feelin' like,

(Oooh~) I had to adjust to you. Every time, that's OK man.

Every day, this is repeated.

If you have authority Over my kindness

There's something wrong with that! I erased you from my memory today.

You look at me with cold eyes. You see me and turn as if you didn't know me.

I just stand here vacantly~

Why are you so surprised? This is pretty obvious

Even if I get mad, that only hurts my lips. So do whatever you want~

I'll forget you woo woo woo~

I'm always all about you you you you. You're always about me me me me.

I'll erase you woo woo woo~

You only think about yourself. Then just be with yourself.

Do whatever you want Just do you.

I don't baby. I don't stay.

I'm ready to go on my way. I have nothing to say, go away.

Even if you come back, there is no place for you.

It's done, I don't know you~

I'll forget you~

(Woo woo woo~) I'm always all about you you you you. You're always about me me me me.

Umttiyaiya ttiyaiya~ Go away, don't even look back!

I'll erase you~

(Woo woo woo~) You only think about yourself. Then just be with yourself.

Umttiyaiya ttiyaiya~ Go away, don't even look back!

(Woo woo woo~) You're no fun! (Just be with yourself!)

I'm done now! (Just be with yourself!)

(Woo woo woo~) Even if there are regrets! (Just be with yourself!)

Do whatever you want! (Do whatever you want, just be with yourself.)

I wanna do whatever I want.

For more infomation >> [MASHUP] (G)I-DLE & MAMAMOO - HANN/Egotistic - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - The 1 (blackbear) || Lyrics - Duration: 3:17.

this vide includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - The 1 (blackbear) || Lyrics - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Ronnie Ortiz Magro and Baby Mama Jen Harley Still Together - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Ronnie Ortiz Magro and Baby Mama Jen Harley Still Together - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Comment Meghan Markle gère-t-il le stress familial? - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> Comment Meghan Markle gère-t-il le stress familial? - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

LL World Series 2018 - CONSB - NW vs EA - Coeur D'Alene ID vs Barcelona Spain #LLWS - Duration: 2:06:41.

For more infomation >> LL World Series 2018 - CONSB - NW vs EA - Coeur D'Alene ID vs Barcelona Spain #LLWS - Duration: 2:06:41.

-------------------------------------------

Une femme voilée refusée à l'entrée de la prison de Montbéliard - Duration: 11:57.

For more infomation >> Une femme voilée refusée à l'entrée de la prison de Montbéliard - Duration: 11:57.

-------------------------------------------

Absolutely Beautiful 420sqft Tiny Home on Trailer 26Lx9Wx13H for sale in Bonney Lake, Washington 983 - Duration: 4:30.

Absolutely Beautiful 420sqft Tiny Home on Trailer 26Lx9Wx13H for sale in Bonney Lake, Washington 98391

For more infomation >> Absolutely Beautiful 420sqft Tiny Home on Trailer 26Lx9Wx13H for sale in Bonney Lake, Washington 983 - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Original Wilford Brimley video with the background crudely masked out - Duration: 5:58.

This presentation is brought to you by Liberty Medical,

helping you to manage your diabetes and get the supplies and support you need so you can

live a better life.

Good morning.

I'm Wilford Brimley and I'd like to talk to you for a few minutes about diabeetus.

Actually about diabeetus and how it's affected me in my life.

I'll start when I was first diagnosed.

I, uh, I was scared to death.

I was experiencing symptoms that were strange and uh, uh unfamiliar to me.

For instance, I had an unquenchable thirst.

My tongue felt like a horseshoe rasp.

Uh, I was losing my vision.

I was losing my energy.

Uh, I was getting up every fifteen or twenty minutes all through the night.

Uh, so I wasn't getting any rest.

And as a result of all these things, I lost all my energy.

And I was, uh, I was scared.

A man don't like to admit he was scared, but I truly was.

I wasn't afraid to die, I knew that was coming to all of us.

But, what I was afraid of was that I might have to live a long time feeling like I felt.

And I really wasn't interested in that.

So finally at the urging of my family, uh, the ones who loved me the most, uh, I went

to see a doctor.

And he explained things to me in a language that I understood.

Uh.

And I think the most important thing he said to me was, "Wilford, if you want to get better,

I'm gonna give you a few things to do.

And the more attention you pay to these things and the more diligent you are, the faster

you'll get better and the better you'll feel."

And ladies and gentlemen, that's exactly the way it's been.

Through the years, the closer I've paid attention to the instructions of my doctor, the better

I feel.

Now I'm not perfect.

And I've slipped up.

And I've eaten ice cream and apple pie, and I've done things I shouldn't do.

But I wanna tell ya, When I don't eat apple pie, and I don't eat

ice cream, and I eat the foods that I'm supposed to eat, and I do my exercises and I take my

medicine, and I do the procedures that I was instructed to do, I do feel better.

I would encourage all of you, to find a doctor that you trust and understand I'm not doing

it without help.

I'm surrounded by people who love me, who care for me and who want me to feel better.

Now, one of the things I've learned to do is, uh, laugh at myself.

Kinda loosen up.

Kinda relax about the whole thing.

You know, having type two adult onset diabeetus is not the worst thing in the world.

Uh, you know.

People do learn to live with this.

And along the trail you're gonna find some things that you oughta be oughta be laughing

at.

So I would encourage you, loosen up.

There's a line in a song.

Uh, forget your troubles, come on, get happy.

Laugh all your cares away.

You know, it's not a bad idea once in a while.

Uh, I guess at this point, uh, I wanna tell you about an affiliation that I formed along

the way.

Along my path of recovery, if you will.

I was very, very fortunate to be, uh, engaged by a company, Liberty Medical.

And myself and my best friend and partner, Dick Richards have over the years been able

to uh, help produce commercials, or ads, or endorsements.

Whatever the name you wanna give 'em.

And, and in doing so, we put out some information that's invaluable to, uh, diabetics.

Liberty Medical is a company that's staffed with people that are willing to talk to you

about your situation.

That are willing to help you, uh, in your dilemma, and it is a dilemma, ladies and gentlemen.

When you're first diagnosed, you'll have a myriad of questions.

And what we will do is help you find solutions to these problems.

Answers to these questions.

I like to say we will, we will help you go where we have been.

And uh, in doing so, you'll you'll find that life has some wonderful things to offer you.

There are so many new ways for you to treat your diabetes.

There are people, more people qualified today to help you and give you accurate and valid

information than there were thirty years ago, the comparison is unreal.

In closing I would simply like to say to you, uh, do the best you can with what you got,

and and be thankful that you're in no worse shape than you are.

And if you'll obey these simple rules and do these simple things, I promise ya, you'll

feel better.

See if I'm not right.

Thanks for your time.

Have a good day.

For more infomation >> Original Wilford Brimley video with the background crudely masked out - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

Seven Solar Cloud Group Soars To Record Highs! Best Single Day Stock Trade - Duration: 2:47.

hey stock traders it's Alec thank you for joining me on day seven of the 50 day

daily stock videos. in today's video we are going to talk about seven stars

cloud group stock symbol SSC now the current indicators that I have set up

are the RSI for 5-day 74 overvalued 34 undervalued weighted and open also the

MACD the 1226 in five and the five represents the five-day average and it's

also for weighted now looking at the MACD it is a beautiful trend line the

blue line is not looking to cross down anytime soon and the RSI is underneath

seventy which indicates that it still has kind of room to run even after this

kind of support line right here so you guys can tell by the open any close now

it had reached the ninety seven and then dropped immediately down however

the five-day average of the Bollinger Bands is coming up in the 50-day moving

average that's represented by the blue line is coming up as well but it is at

the 241 mark so we might have a little bit of a sell-off guys now if you guys

are day trading you know buy the dips make quick dips on it because there's a

lot of dips now if your kind of swing trading make sure you guys have your

stop losses on because this stock is very volatile I mean at the highest it

was you know 403 and it closed at 390 which is quite a big difference I think

it's almost like 8 percent or if you would have went from down to here you

would have lost you know 5 percent so you guys might want to be very careful

long term traders I'd recommend holding it because the 50-day average is pretty

strong with this one looking to try to come up a little bit but you want to

make sure it the stock does not pierce through the 50-day moving average

because if it does and the average is gonna come down and so will the stock it

saw now looking at the 15 day the 15-minute mark guys it is following the

50-day moving the average as well as my kind of support line and recently the

RSI was at a zero and bounced right back up and this is why you guys see a nice

green candlestick chart any MACD is looking beautiful on this chart as well

look at this nice trendline nice trend line really not even much of a dip but

it's looking good guys this is a great stock to swing trade specially because

the MACD and now the RSI and MACD kind of coincide with each other

thank you guys so much for joy this video and like I said guys make

sure you guys have your stop losses on and hope you guys have a great day of

trading let's go make some goddamn money

For more infomation >> Seven Solar Cloud Group Soars To Record Highs! Best Single Day Stock Trade - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Austin Wonaeamirri, AFL Player - Take Heart Project - Duration: 0:56.

I am playing at Melbourne Demons, AFL.

They made me the person I am now.

And I reckon if I'd had that rheumatic heart fever,

I would not play in the AFL.

I would not chase my dream to become an AFL player,

or play at the highest level.

My brothers have it and it's a funny thing.

A lot of hygiene stuff, we wash our hands

and surround the housework, you know.

Around the yard as well.

It's important that we get on top of that

and we stay healthy and clean.

My partner had a rheumatic fever when she was younger,

she's taking shots, needles, and stuff to get better.

I think it's a good thing if you go

and get yourself checked out.

(horn music)

For more infomation >> Austin Wonaeamirri, AFL Player - Take Heart Project - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Linh Việt Cao I KHI NGƯỜI YÊU CŨ ĐÒI QUAY LẠI - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> Linh Việt Cao I KHI NGƯỜI YÊU CŨ ĐÒI QUAY LẠI - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

THESE FASHION TRENDS COME FROM THE HELL - Duration: 4:59.

hiii today it's our second video

in this video what are we going to talk about?

about fashion trends that we hate

here we go

before you start, we just want to tell you that

we will give JUST our opinion in this video and we don't juge anyone

yeah. dress as you want

don't pay attention to the opinion of other

if you love yourself it's all that matters

then, to begin... we begin with a heavy thing

very heavy yeah.

we will talk about Philipp Plein brand

so umm, Philipp Plein...

to much informations on the clothes

this is ugly design with big logo, scriptures and big skulls

more of that it's super expensive

a t-shirt cost more than 100 euros

pay 150 euros for a t-shirt with skulls and strass ...

there is to much things on the clothes, too much pattern and printings

at one point we need to say stop cuz' it's just too much.

so just STOP

then, a second trend that we a lot at the present time

Jaquemus giant hats

actually it's not really ugly but

I can't imagine see people wearing this on the street

because it's too big

it's really an instagramer hat but only for instagramer, not for normal people

can you imagine somebody with this hat on the pavements (there is not enough room for 2)

so, jaquemus hat to take pictures on instagram it's very style

and it can be beautiful

but we can imagine people wearing this on the street

so to conclude, jaquemus hat on instagram it's okay

but in real life, no

For more infomation >> THESE FASHION TRENDS COME FROM THE HELL - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Marcus's F**kboy Tendencies - Check Yourself: S5 E5 | Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - Duration: 6:31.

You're watching "Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood -

"Check Yourself...

Season Five."

You'll be watching us watch the show...

for the very first time.

You'll be getting our natural and honest reactions.

We're watching it...

with you.

The scene you're about to see

is Brooke trying to make sure that Stassi and I

finally go our separate ways.

♪♪

Oh, there's Marcus.

Wait, that's not Brooke.

Look at my whole man

with another chick at the free clinic.

What part of the game is this?

Okay, so what's going on with you and this girl?

I wanna know.

Who's this girl? That's what I wanna know.

I don't know where she came from,

and I highly doubt that she is pregnant at all.

I think that Marcus is thinking,

"Please don't let this bitch be pregnant.

Please don't let this bitch be pregnant."

Hey, guys.

Hi, how are you?

Good, thanks.

All righty, so the blood results are back.

And... it's negative.

Oh good.

I'm trying to keep my composure right now.

I think she was gaming, okay?

She was trying to drag her time out

like, "I'm pregnant, it might be your baby."

Girl, you knew you wasn't having no damn baby.

Wasting our time like that.

Coulda been doing something else.

♪♪

Everything gonna be all good, man, you know?

Hey!

She knows damn well

she didn't have no business down there.

She does (bleep) like that.

So, break the news to me.

Am I gonna be a sexy stepmama or what?

I don't understand why she's there.

Brooke is out of her (bleep) mind

for thinking she's gonna be the stepmama to that baby.

It's like she was ecstatic about it.

What is going on? What is this?

I told you I was gonna handle the situation.

Marcus handled the situation like a true (bleep)boy.

I'm not saying you're a (bleep)boy, Marcus,

I'm just saying you wear (bleep)boy clothes,

you say (bleep)boy things,

you wear (bleep)boy shoes,

you do (bleep)boy stuff,

you have (bleep)boy tendencies...

but you not a (bleep)boy, babe.

I swear you not.

Hey, be careful. It might be a baby in there.

I'm trying to...

No, ain't no baby in there.

Ain't no baby. Ain't no baby.

Oh, really?

So you're not pregnant?

No.

If she was pregnant, I was gonna take care of--

we take care of ours,

you know what I mean?

I let my dog off the leash,

he went and humped something.

But Nasty not pregnant.

So Nasty gotta go.

By, Nasty.

Well then, let's just use this as

a learning experience.

Girl...

Maybe you could use a few of those.

Mother(bleep) crazy.

I'm not saying I brought condoms

and threw 'em at that girl.

I'm just saying I so happened to have some condoms.

I just so happened to throw them at her.

Don't string her along like that.

Marcus.

I need you to...

Whoa!

Ooh, she kinda strong! I like that.

Stassia, maybe just let that situation go, boo.

It looks like he's still

caught up with somebody else.

Break up with him before he break up with you!

Advice.

She told her to break up with him

before he break up with you, baby.

I can't say she wrong.

Why is she always (bleep) here?

Like...

This is a long breakup.

"This is a long breakup." (chuckling)

Sorry, Nasty.

Sorry it had to end in front of the free clinic.

I think that Brooke's outfit is fabulous,

with this umbrella and the sparkles in the rain.

It's everything.

I wanted to catch them inside the clinic.

I wanted to walk in.

You know, like the disco ball that I am.

Like the ray of sunshine,

like God's light, you know what I mean?

That's what my jacket represents.

"Hello, God is watching you two nasty asses."

You gonn see me, you gonna see the Lord,

you gonna know that he is here

and he is in me.

The next scene you're about to see is Paris and Nikki

doing some detective work,

trying to find out if Teairra's man

is married or not.

Yes, Nikki Baby, honey.

Always looking on fleek.

Look at you coming in.

Looking like you're the lead singer in an R&B band.

I'm the only singer in the R&B band.

I know that's right, bitch.

If Nikki had an R&B group,

I'd be in the front row of every show.

I reached out to her on social media...

Paris is meddling.

There's some bull(bleep) going on...

Hopefully she's willing to talk to us.

She might be like, "Bitch, that's my man.

I don't wanna hear..."

Well, if she's like that--

Hi, ladies.

Hi!

Judging by what Sade is wearing right now,

I'm not sure Nikki's gonna wanna invest in that.

So, I reached out to you

because I saw your clothing line.

Right.

Yes, and Miss Nikki,

she loves your clothes.

She looks tired.

Looks like her man is putting her through it.

And boy, does it take it out of you.

Talking of being nosey,

I was, like, on your page.

And I see that you're, like, with someone

that's dating my friend,

Teairra Marí.

Paris kinda just dove straight into that, huh?

She done finessed someone. What the hell going on?

Pause. Um, are we here on business?

Or are y'all here to talk about my personal relationship?

I don't think there's a snowball chance in Hell

that Nikki would ever invest in that (bleep).

I think that, woman to woman,

you would wanna know, too, what we know.

Lately, Tearria's been dating

this guy who's been on your page.

I just wanna know: Is the guy that's on your page,

is that your husband?

That is my husband.

I just wanna know if that's your husband?

I wonder, does she got some sisters?

That look way better than her, though.

Obviously-- Obviously they have some type of arrangement.

Wait, why are you not tripping right now?

Why are you not going crazy...?

That's his business.

That's his business? That's your business, too.

That's your husband.

That's that man's business, what he doing.

He has an arranged situation.

He's a womanizer!

I think at this point, Paris and Nikki

just got they nose in all the TT business.

I know for a fact they (bleep).

(crosstalk)

Oh, we all know for a fact that they was (bleep).

She is content with her position with her man.

And that's the type of (bleep) I want in a woman.

I need somebody to be content with who I am.

She wants to invest in my company or...?

No, she don't.

Okay, well then, what the (bleep) am I still here for?

Exactly. I don't know why. I don't know why.

Bye. Bye. Bye.

Bye. Have a good day.

Nikki just over there to just be silent, Missy.

"I'm just gonna sit here and drink my drink.

It wasn't no drink left in that mother(bleep).

For the last ten seconds you was sipping ice, girl.

You tore ass outta there

with your fine ass.

Call a (bleep). What's up?

No comments:

Post a Comment