Thursday, August 23, 2018

Youtube daily report Aug 24 2018

(Call Center)

Hello!

I'm Jeong Haecheol, operator for anchovies.

I'm Lee Hyeonjeong, operator for washing machines.

I'm Yang Seonil,

operator for electric toothbrushes.

I'm Yang Sangguk, operator for red clay blankets.

Ma'am, our anchovies are delicious.

Try one as soon as you get them. Then...

You'll get nauseated.

But with our electric toothbrush,

you can get your entire mouth clean

without going so deep.

It's very simple to use.

Use our toothbrush 3 times a day...

For 90 minutes.

Then all the washing and drying will be done.

Ma'am, once you get our washing machine,

open the lid first...

Crawl inside.

Once you crawl inside our blanket and go to sleep,

the next day, your face will look like...

Baby octopus.

You might see some baby octopuses.

And our anchovies are covered in white powder.

That's plaque.

Plaque is very bad for the gums.

But if you use our electric toothbrush, your teeth...

It all comes out!

It'll get any tough stain out.

Ma'am, red clay is great for the joints.

If you keep using our red clay blanket, your joints...

Will start rattling.

But our washing machine is very quiet.

Ma'am, try using the drying function too.

Then your clothes will smell like...

Bad breath.

You have to brush your tongue to prevent bad breath.

Our toothpaste is really great too.

There are small chunks in our toothpaste.

Those chunks are...

Anchovy poop.

It's not that hard to clean an anchovy.

If you look at the stomach...

There's a zipper.

Just unzip it and throw it in your washing machine.

Ma'am, our electric toothbrush

is great for eliminating bacteria.

If you look at your teeth through

a microscope after brushing...

There's Pikachu.

Our blanket for kids has Pikachu on it.

And for those that have no energy,

regular use of our blanket will make your energy...

Clean as a whistle!

It'll get all those hard stains out.

And don't worry if you missed the broadcast.

Our washing machine...

It's sold at pharmacies too.

But if you buy from us, you can save some money.

Try using our toothbrush. Then your breath will...

Smell fishy.

And stir-fried anchovies make

a great side dish.

But if your husband still complains about the food...

Stomp on it.

You can use it longer if you wash it by stomping on it.

Ma'am, just trust me and get one. Our blankets...

Have been certified by the dental association.

And if you buy today, for your snoring husband...

We'll throw in clothespins.

And for everyone that buys one...

We'll remove all the heads.

Alright, ma'am.

Thank you for your purchase.

For more infomation >> Call Center I 4인4색 [Gag Concert / 2018.08.18] - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Accord 2.0 i-Vtec Elegance / Leer / RIJKLAARPRIJS - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Honda Accord 2.0 i-Vtec Elegance / Leer / RIJKLAARPRIJS - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.0TURBO 90PK S&S INNOVATION 5DRS - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.0TURBO 90PK S&S INNOVATION 5DRS - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Gorgeous Cozy THOW with Bump Out by Mobile Mitten Tiny Homes - Duration: 1:12.

Gorgeous Cozy THOW with Bump Out by Mobile Mitten Tiny Homes

For more infomation >> Gorgeous Cozy THOW with Bump Out by Mobile Mitten Tiny Homes - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Wrong-way driver causes fatal multi-vehicle crash on I-805 in La Jolla - - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> Wrong-way driver causes fatal multi-vehicle crash on I-805 in La Jolla - - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Mexico border tunnel discovered under abandoned KFC restaurant - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Mexico border tunnel discovered under abandoned KFC restaurant - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

OSU football: Freshman OL Jacob Farrell undergoes shoulder procedure | National Sports - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> OSU football: Freshman OL Jacob Farrell undergoes shoulder procedure | National Sports - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Matt Harvey scheduled to start Friday for Reds - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Matt Harvey scheduled to start Friday for Reds - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Ronnie Ortiz Magro and Baby Mama Jen Harley Still Together - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Ronnie Ortiz Magro and Baby Mama Jen Harley Still Together - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Fatal 8-car crash closes all lanes on northbound 805 - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Fatal 8-car crash closes all lanes on northbound 805 - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Fernando Rodney returns to Target Field two weeks after trade - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> Fernando Rodney returns to Target Field two weeks after trade - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Deadly crash at La Jolla Village closes NB 805 - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Deadly crash at La Jolla Village closes NB 805 - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

【智能現場】RFID自動化流程,從億威來探究這智能現場的最後一塊拼圖! - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> 【智能現場】RFID自動化流程,從億威來探究這智能現場的最後一塊拼圖! - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

今天,我們來吹爆張子楓、彭昱暢這兩個年輕演員! - Duration: 7:17.

For more infomation >> 今天,我們來吹爆張子楓、彭昱暢這兩個年輕演員! - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

Marcus's F**kboy Tendencies - Check Yourself: S5 E5 | Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - Duration: 6:31.

You're watching "Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood -

"Check Yourself...

Season Five."

You'll be watching us watch the show...

for the very first time.

You'll be getting our natural and honest reactions.

We're watching it...

with you.

The scene you're about to see

is Brooke trying to make sure that Stassi and I

finally go our separate ways.

♪♪

Oh, there's Marcus.

Wait, that's not Brooke.

Look at my whole man

with another chick at the free clinic.

What part of the game is this?

Okay, so what's going on with you and this girl?

I wanna know.

Who's this girl? That's what I wanna know.

I don't know where she came from,

and I highly doubt that she is pregnant at all.

I think that Marcus is thinking,

"Please don't let this bitch be pregnant.

Please don't let this bitch be pregnant."

Hey, guys.

Hi, how are you?

Good, thanks.

All righty, so the blood results are back.

And... it's negative.

Oh good.

I'm trying to keep my composure right now.

I think she was gaming, okay?

She was trying to drag her time out

like, "I'm pregnant, it might be your baby."

Girl, you knew you wasn't having no damn baby.

Wasting our time like that.

Coulda been doing something else.

♪♪

Everything gonna be all good, man, you know?

Hey!

She knows damn well

she didn't have no business down there.

She does (bleep) like that.

So, break the news to me.

Am I gonna be a sexy stepmama or what?

I don't understand why she's there.

Brooke is out of her (bleep) mind

for thinking she's gonna be the stepmama to that baby.

It's like she was ecstatic about it.

What is going on? What is this?

I told you I was gonna handle the situation.

Marcus handled the situation like a true (bleep)boy.

I'm not saying you're a (bleep)boy, Marcus,

I'm just saying you wear (bleep)boy clothes,

you say (bleep)boy things,

you wear (bleep)boy shoes,

you do (bleep)boy stuff,

you have (bleep)boy tendencies...

but you not a (bleep)boy, babe.

I swear you not.

Hey, be careful. It might be a baby in there.

I'm trying to...

No, ain't no baby in there.

Ain't no baby. Ain't no baby.

Oh, really?

So you're not pregnant?

No.

If she was pregnant, I was gonna take care of--

we take care of ours,

you know what I mean?

I let my dog off the leash,

he went and humped something.

But Nasty not pregnant.

So Nasty gotta go.

By, Nasty.

Well then, let's just use this as

a learning experience.

Girl...

Maybe you could use a few of those.

Mother(bleep) crazy.

I'm not saying I brought condoms

and threw 'em at that girl.

I'm just saying I so happened to have some condoms.

I just so happened to throw them at her.

Don't string her along like that.

Marcus.

I need you to...

Whoa!

Ooh, she kinda strong! I like that.

Stassia, maybe just let that situation go, boo.

It looks like he's still

caught up with somebody else.

Break up with him before he break up with you!

Advice.

She told her to break up with him

before he break up with you, baby.

I can't say she wrong.

Why is she always (bleep) here?

Like...

This is a long breakup.

"This is a long breakup." (chuckling)

Sorry, Nasty.

Sorry it had to end in front of the free clinic.

I think that Brooke's outfit is fabulous,

with this umbrella and the sparkles in the rain.

It's everything.

I wanted to catch them inside the clinic.

I wanted to walk in.

You know, like the disco ball that I am.

Like the ray of sunshine,

like God's light, you know what I mean?

That's what my jacket represents.

"Hello, God is watching you two nasty asses."

You gonn see me, you gonna see the Lord,

you gonna know that he is here

and he is in me.

The next scene you're about to see is Paris and Nikki

doing some detective work,

trying to find out if Teairra's man

is married or not.

Yes, Nikki Baby, honey.

Always looking on fleek.

Look at you coming in.

Looking like you're the lead singer in an R&B band.

I'm the only singer in the R&B band.

I know that's right, bitch.

If Nikki had an R&B group,

I'd be in the front row of every show.

I reached out to her on social media...

Paris is meddling.

There's some bull(bleep) going on...

Hopefully she's willing to talk to us.

She might be like, "Bitch, that's my man.

I don't wanna hear..."

Well, if she's like that--

Hi, ladies.

Hi!

Judging by what Sade is wearing right now,

I'm not sure Nikki's gonna wanna invest in that.

So, I reached out to you

because I saw your clothing line.

Right.

Yes, and Miss Nikki,

she loves your clothes.

She looks tired.

Looks like her man is putting her through it.

And boy, does it take it out of you.

Talking of being nosey,

I was, like, on your page.

And I see that you're, like, with someone

that's dating my friend,

Teairra Marí.

Paris kinda just dove straight into that, huh?

She done finessed someone. What the hell going on?

Pause. Um, are we here on business?

Or are y'all here to talk about my personal relationship?

I don't think there's a snowball chance in Hell

that Nikki would ever invest in that (bleep).

I think that, woman to woman,

you would wanna know, too, what we know.

Lately, Tearria's been dating

this guy who's been on your page.

I just wanna know: Is the guy that's on your page,

is that your husband?

That is my husband.

I just wanna know if that's your husband?

I wonder, does she got some sisters?

That look way better than her, though.

Obviously-- Obviously they have some type of arrangement.

Wait, why are you not tripping right now?

Why are you not going crazy...?

That's his business.

That's his business? That's your business, too.

That's your husband.

That's that man's business, what he doing.

He has an arranged situation.

He's a womanizer!

I think at this point, Paris and Nikki

just got they nose in all the TT business.

I know for a fact they (bleep).

(crosstalk)

Oh, we all know for a fact that they was (bleep).

She is content with her position with her man.

And that's the type of (bleep) I want in a woman.

I need somebody to be content with who I am.

She wants to invest in my company or...?

No, she don't.

Okay, well then, what the (bleep) am I still here for?

Exactly. I don't know why. I don't know why.

Bye. Bye. Bye.

Bye. Have a good day.

Nikki just over there to just be silent, Missy.

"I'm just gonna sit here and drink my drink.

It wasn't no drink left in that mother(bleep).

For the last ten seconds you was sipping ice, girl.

You tore ass outta there

with your fine ass.

Call a (bleep). What's up?

For more infomation >> Marcus's F**kboy Tendencies - Check Yourself: S5 E5 | Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

HUGE Trump Banner Unfurled At Yankee Stadium And Infuriates Every Liberal There - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> HUGE Trump Banner Unfurled At Yankee Stadium And Infuriates Every Liberal There - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf 1.6-16V OCEAN AIRCO - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf 1.6-16V OCEAN AIRCO - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Polo 1.4 Master Edition Licht Metaal - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Polo 1.4 Master Edition Licht Metaal - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B Type Beat SLOWED "Jägermeister" Prod By RoyalSigBeats - Duration: 5:31.

2 FOR 1 FREE BEATS TODAY WWW.ROYALSIGBEATS.COM

DOWNLOAD FREE RESOURCES TO HELP YOU MAKE MONEY OFF YOUR MUSIC AT WWW.ROYALSIGBEATS.COM

PROFIT WITH YOUR MUSIC,FREE RESOURCES AT WWW.ROYALSIGBEAT.COM

For more infomation >> Cardi B Type Beat SLOWED "Jägermeister" Prod By RoyalSigBeats - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Estate 180 K BUSINESS CLASS AVANTGARDE AUTOMAAT- COMAND - WEGKLAPBARE TREKHAA - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse Estate 180 K BUSINESS CLASS AVANTGARDE AUTOMAAT- COMAND - WEGKLAPBARE TREKHAA - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Typhoon Soulik has shifted path, no direct hit on Seoul: KMA - Duration: 2:21.

South Korea's capital city of Seoul is also waiting to see what Soulik might bring,...

thus far we haven't seen much in the way of rain and only slighly breezier winds than

normal.

Let's speak to our Kim Mok-yeon.. who's at the Jamsu Bridge which straddles the Han River.

The bridge is very low so its operation is considered a barometer for heavy rain in the

capital.

Mok-yeon,... how's it looking there?

Hi Mark, rain has been coming down sporadically here since before dawn, but cars and pedestrians

are still allowed to cross the bridge… as the water level is at around (2.8) meters,

similar to the normal level of 3 meters.

This bridge is normally closed as soon as the Han River swells because it sits so close

to the river's surface.

The Korea Meteorological Administration says Soulik is still on its way north, with the

eye of the typhoon set to reach (Gangwon-do province) soon.

The agency initially reported that it could hit Seoul at 4 a.m., but since the course

of the typhoon seems to have changed, the capital is not going to suffer a direct hit.

((However,... since the typhoon is currently approaching the capital area, extra precaution

is advised if you are watching us in Seoul.))

So Mok-yeon, it's raining a bit and it's fairly windy in Seoul, are the alerts and emergency

countermeasures still in place?

Yes, as far as we know, they are.

In fact, regional governments and related ministries have been on duty around the clock

since Thursday afternoon... so around 20 hours or so.

President Moon instructed them to do all they can to ensure the safety of the people.

He's also called on private firms to adjust their working hours.

Thousands of Kindergartens, elementary and middle schools will be closed today,... and

many high schools could follow suit.

Seoul's headquarters for natural disaster safety measures is still advising people to

use public transportation instead of driving.

Related agencies also conducted check-ups on trains and subways to make sure they are

safe in the unpredictable weather... and run on time.

Back to you, Mark .

For more infomation >> Typhoon Soulik has shifted path, no direct hit on Seoul: KMA - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Typhoon Soulik moving toward eastern Gangwon-do Province - Duration: 1:36.

Let's get a check up on what's happening from our weathercaster, Lee Jee-hyun who's standing

by at the weather center.

Jee-hyun, despite earlier concerns,... it seems those of in Seoul won't have much to

worry about today?

Good morning Mark.

It certainly seems that way.

Precipitation will only be about ten millmeters through around noon... but winds will be relatively

strong.

However, we don't expect typhoon-force winds, and it's very likely Soulik will be downgraded

to a tropical storm in any minute.

But those in the eastern part of Gangwon-do Province are seeing heavy showers.

Rain will pick up in the afternoon, while winds of up to 20 meters a second are expected

as well.

It's very likely to move out from the country around noon near Gangneung in Gangwon-do Province.

Typhoon alerts remain in place for the entire nation except Jeju while the East Sea is under

typhoon warnings.

The West Sea is also seeing strong high winds.

Daily highs will range from 29 to 33 degrees.

The entire nation will have calm weather by the evening.

That's all for now,...back to you Mark in the studio.

For more infomation >> Typhoon Soulik moving toward eastern Gangwon-do Province - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Typhoon Soulik causes damage and disruption in Korea overnight - Duration: 1:13.

Soulik may have slowed down a little but winds remain strong and it did cause some damage

overnight.

Jeollanam-do Province was hit pretty hard, causing damage to some buildings, uprooting

some trees and lampposts.

There were also power outages for about 22-thousands households in various regions across the southwestern

part of the country and Jeju Island.

There was only one 16-year old student who is said to have been injured last night, adding

to the one death and one injured the previous day.

As Mokyeon mentioned earlier,... authorities have ordered kindergartens, elementary and

middle schools to stay closed for today,... with the same measure recommended for high

schools.

Firms have also been urged to allow employees with children to take a day off.

Many flights were cancelled overnight, so disruption to schedules are expected today

as well.

For more infomation >> Typhoon Soulik causes damage and disruption in Korea overnight - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Typhoon Soulik causes damage and disruption in Korea overnight - Duration: 0:53.

Typhoon Soulik may have slowed down a little but winds remain strong and it did cause some

damage overnight.

Jeollanam-do Province was hit pretty hard, causing damage to some buildings, uprooting

some trees and lampposts.

There were also power outages for about 22-thousands households in various regions across the southwestern

part of the country and Jeju Island.

There was only one 16-year old student who is said to have been injured last night, adding

to the one death and one injured the previous day.

However as Jee-hyun mentioned, typhoon alerts remain in place for most of the country.

Authorities have ordered kindergartens, elementary and middle schools to stay closed for today,...

with the same measure recommended for high schools.

Firms have also been urged to allow employees with children to take a day off.

Many flights were cancelled overnight, so disruption to schedules are expected today

as well.

For more infomation >> Typhoon Soulik causes damage and disruption in Korea overnight - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Mera Peer | Superhit Sufi Qawwali | मेरा पीर - Duration: 14:06.

Mera Peer

For more infomation >> Mera Peer | Superhit Sufi Qawwali | मेरा पीर - Duration: 14:06.

-------------------------------------------

Espace citoyen - élections 2018 - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Espace citoyen - élections 2018 - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

2018 KCON LA Interview: 고퇴경 GoToe Talks About FIRST Kpop bias, hobbies + MORE (ENG & KOR SUB) - Duration: 11:36.

Hi everybody. Welcome back to PopSquare.

My name is Byul

As you can see, I'm not at KCON anymore . I'm back at Popsquare's headquarter.

But I want to share with you all this hilarious and fun interview I had with "Gotoe"

You may have seen many of his comical dance covers around on the internet.

So here is the interview I had with him

Can you please introduce yourself to our viewers ?

Hello, guys I'm..

hmm

Can I speak in Korean?

My name is Goto and I'm managing "Toe Kyung Ah PHARM " YouTube Channel.

Yay~~

>0<

What inspired you to create your YouTube Channel?

*0*

Making video is my only....

Hobby.

Except my work I'm only..

Except when I'm working, I create videos all the time.

Making my own videos relieves my stress and makes me happy.

So I only just MAKE VIDEOS !!

Except for my work, I spend my time to create videos.

Can you understand me?

A little.

Other then like work all he does is like the videos..

Yeah, it's like more like a relaxing and a lot more enjoying yourself.

Yes, it's true

So what was your first,

Do you remember your first music video that you ever watched?

Music video?

umm

No. just like a video

How did your feel when you first created your video?

My first video?

Uh no

What was your first ever group that you watched on YouTube?

Ah the first music video that you watched.

Yeah

*0*

umm

Girls' Generation

소녀시대

My first K-pop yeah~

There are all of the members are a similar age as me so.

When I was in high school, Girls' generation was very popular.

Yeah, maybe.

Their music video was my first music video

maybe more than 10 years ago.

Yeah, they've been around for a long time

It's been 12. yeah

So which out of the all the music videos you made which one is your favorite?

In my videos?

Uh-huh

There are so many

*0*

Ah yeah

I have around 500 million

Yeah

There are so many

There's a lot !!

HE HAS A LOT!!

You should watch all of it !!

If you can but,

There is some video I made with the..

TWICE POCARI SWEAT

something with that..

I fall in that scene

What the .. $-$

Yeah

There was one video that I added myself in one of the Twice's POCARI SWEAT TV commercial.

then TWICE members actually watched the video, and they liked it!

I think so far, that video was the most memorable moment for me

Ah most memorable one

So now that you have made so many videos , do you feel that there's a lot of pressure now

so you have a video become better and better?

I started off the video creation as a hobby.

At first, I thought this is just my hobby

and now, it is also my hobby but it is a little bit hard to,

because

since I'm getting more viewers, I realized I should put a lot of effort into it

but not as in pressure

just it makes me more ....

Energetic

like source of energy

the reason that makes me to create the videos

so pretty much, for what I understand is that

after same thing like the reason why he created the videos is because

it's like a very different normal day-to-day work so watching this videos makes him very happy

even making the videos, also makes him very happy it's like an energy source

Like your motivation ?

Yes

:)

And then

for those who are actually making YouTube videos what advice for

what would you say to help encourage them to create videos because now it's getting a lot more pressure

What do you say?

You mean to YouTube creators?

Yes, some advice you want to say

The only thing that they need is to enjoy the making video,

if you like making videos

if you like editing videos

It's too hard

That's enough

Only one thing

The passion towards video creation would be more than enough.

Only one thing

1

I have a question

is that weird?

I am so curious

Did you expect that you are going to be this popular?

No.. definitely not

I created videos for like 3, 4 years,

if you keep making the videos for 4 years,

I think many people will start to recognize you. At least, you will be known as much as myself, right now.

It takes just about 3, 4 years.

If you continuously making videos,

then 4 years later, at least (where I am right now)

WOW

YOU THINK SO?

Yeah, of course

4 years

Anybody can become like me if they continuously making videos for 4 years

Seriously

Really?

Yes, 'continuously' is the most important part.

However, in order to work 'continuously', you need to have affection towards it (video creation).

If you're not, then it can be little difficult for you

As a work? No

As long as you have fun and enjoy what you do, then it's not work anymore

it becomes tries not to really drives you to do it.

Enjoy making videos

So do you think now that

so for your next video, do you kind of like think about what it should look like

or you just get an inspiration and just make it?

When you're creating a video, do you think about it before you make it,

Or you get an inspiration from other thing?

Everything

I write every scene

on the script

I write every scene on the script by myself

and every lines that I speak

He writes everything

So you plans

Except the reactions

Uh-huh

That one is just out there

That's the live

and all of the other videos are in the script

It's planned out

planned

so when you're

cause it looks like there are a lot of editing in your video

how many times do you have to film the video to get the right jump and the right expression

and then you also change your clothes in the video too

Cause the weather is so hot

Yes, it's too hot

can you give us a one estimate for one video?

How long does it take?

If I make 3 minutes video,

dancing video

it takes 5 hours to dance and change clothes

and maybe 3, 4 hours to ready

That's about right

8, 9 hours to recording and editing

and also since you learned the dance how long does it take you to learn the and choreography

Uh I don't want to learn

Oh okay

And then I don't..

because so quick, you know it so well

Dancing is not important in my channel so

just

Yeah

Have fun

I don't want to be a good dancer

But you are a amazing dancer

No *0*

There's a lot of good dancers outside and everywhere

I'm not focused on dancing

Just enjoy dancing

So can you give a shout out to the PopSquare viewers?

Can you give a shout out for your fans?

Umm

Thank you for watching

I'll keep on creating fun and interesting videos for you guys

When you are tired, I hope my videos can cheer you up

Thank you for loving K-pop and Korea

Thank you so much

Thank you

Thank you so much for taking time for your really busy schedule to interview

I'm done

*0*

But still you're probably very tired

cause I saw you when you're out at the kpop dancing

(*Sweat*)

ah that was

and I heard

Ha..ha..ha

Thank you

Yay~

It was a great honor to meet you

So that was an interview I had the one for opportunity speak with Gotoe.

and for personal experience to speak with him and having a small chance to walk around with him at that KCON.

I can definitely say that he is a very down to earth individual but

how you see him on his YouTube Channel is literally how he is in real life

so I thought that was very cool and very interesting and

he's just so very open that if you want to just walk up and talk to him

and just take pictures with him he is more than happy to do so

and I really do hope to have another opportunity to speak with him 1 on 1

and it much more calm setting than a hectic place like KCON

But thank you so much Gotoe for interviewing with me, speaking with me and sharing your passion with K-POP to the world

I hope everybody enjoy watching this interview and I'll see you all again next time :)

Bye~

Hello I'm Gotoe.

Please Subscribe and Like to PopSquare Channel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment