Saturday, April 22, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 22 2017

Children : Good Morning, Teacher.

Teacher : Good Morning.

Teacher : I will write down the words which we going to learn today. OK ! Now write it down on the notebook.

Teacher : Ye.. Li.. Yeli (rat).

Teacher : Note it down.

Teacher : I will check at the last, everyone should have written it.

Teacher : Next word.. Yezhil ..Ye..zhi..il... yezhil (Beauty).

Teacher : Third word, Yezhumalai..ye..zhu..ma..lai... yezhumalai (Seven-hills).

Teacher : Aipasi..ai..ip..pa..si...aipasi (Tamil Calendar Month).

Teacher : Have you all written it?

Teacher : Harish, today also you haven't written it right? everyday you do like this, very mischievous.

Teacher : Go back and stand behind.

Teacher : Rest of you have written it right? very good, superb.

Teacher : How many of you like flowers?

Teacher : How many of you will bring flowers for me?

Teacher : OK, put your hands down. Very good. Superb.

Teacher : What Harish? Why Late?

Harish : Father beat me off.

Teacher : Why father beat you?

Teacher : Father drank and beat me off.

Teacher : OK, Go there and sit down.

Teacher : Silanthi..si..la..in..thi...silanthi (Spider).

Teacher : Viruthu..vi..ru..thu...viruthu(Award).

Teacher : Viruthu...viruthu.

Teacher : Next word Thirugu..thi..ru..gu...thirugu(Screw).

Teacher : Kuruvi...ku..ru..vi...kuruvi(Sparrow).

Teacher : Harish!

Teacher : Its fine, pick up the stone and try to hit it again.

Teacher : OK good, come with me. I found out what's wrong with you.

For more infomation >> Kannaadi - New Tamil Short Film 2017 - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-i S-Line - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-i S-Line - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

IA-tan, the Master Detective: Files 02 + 03 【 English subtitles 】名探偵IAたん FILE_02 + 03【LamazeP feat.】 - Duration: 7:16.

For more infomation >> IA-tan, the Master Detective: Files 02 + 03 【 English subtitles 】名探偵IAたん FILE_02 + 03【LamazeP feat.】 - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-i S-Line - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Toyota Yaris 1.3 VVT-i S-Line - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo C30 1.6D S/S Kinetic - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Volvo C30 1.6D S/S Kinetic - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A1 1.4 TFSI PRO LINE S 122pk Pandak, Xenon, Navigatie - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Audi A1 1.4 TFSI PRO LINE S 122pk Pandak, Xenon, Navigatie - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Dynamic M-CVT + 1 JR GARANTIE - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso-S 1.3 VVT-i Dynamic M-CVT + 1 JR GARANTIE - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

MINI 1.6 Cooper S 175PK Airco/Xenon/Panoramadak/Leer/18 Inch - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> MINI 1.6 Cooper S 175PK Airco/Xenon/Panoramadak/Leer/18 Inch - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

[170422] 윤아 오케이 뷰티 Yoona OK! Beauty Congratulatory Eng Sub 소녀시대 SNSD - Duration: 0:31.

Thank you for watching! Please leave a like and Subscribe for more SNSD video 24/7 daily! Fighting SNSD!

For more infomation >> [170422] 윤아 오케이 뷰티 Yoona OK! Beauty Congratulatory Eng Sub 소녀시대 SNSD - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Nier:Automata #06 - Tak dalej być nie może [Napisy PL] [18+] - Duration: 44:01.

For more infomation >> Nier:Automata #06 - Tak dalej być nie może [Napisy PL] [18+] - Duration: 44:01.

-------------------------------------------

IA-tan, the Master Detective: Files 02 + 03 【 English subtitles 】名探偵IAたん FILE_02 + 03【LamazeP feat.】 - Duration: 7:16.

For more infomation >> IA-tan, the Master Detective: Files 02 + 03 【 English subtitles 】名探偵IAたん FILE_02 + 03【LamazeP feat.】 - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

Hidden Meaning in SPLIT (M. Night Shyamalan) – Earthling Cinema - Duration: 5:55.

Greetings, and welcome to Earthling Cinema.

I am your host, Garyx Wormuloid.

This week's artifact is Split, directed by M. Night Shamwow, who himself is "split" into

two different people: a competent director and one of the shittiest directors of all

time.

The film opens on a human male named Dennis kidnapping three adolescent girls, two of

whom are popular and conventionally attractive and one of whom is a loser but is also conventionally

attractive.

Only it just so happens that Dennis isn't Dennis at all.

He's Kevin, and Kevin has 23 personalities, one of whom is Dennis, and none of whom are

Kevin.

Got it?

Too late, we're moving on.

Once the girls are all good and kidnapped, they meet some of the other personalities,

such as Irish singer-songwriter Sinead O'Connor and Hedwig, a nine-year-old snowy owl.

Hedwig reveals to them that they will be sacrificed to a secret, even more powerful 24th personality

called The Beast.

Casey, the outcast girl, tries to find a window so she can ride Hedwig's feathery wings to

freedom, but he's too young to get the reference.

Dennis goes undercover pretending to be a personality named Barry -- which on Earth

was always short for Barack -- but his therapist Dr. Fletcher senses something awry and demands

to see his long form birth certificate.

This seems as good a time as any to turn into The Beast, so that's exactly what happens.

Then The Beast turns into Spiderman and kills Dr. Fletcher.

Old Spidey is just about to polish off a couple of flies when out of nowhere Casey starts

shooting him just to be mean.

The Beast doesn't take it personally though, and spares her life on account of her chill

body art.

Elsewhere, Dennis, Sinead, and Hedwig flap their gabs about what a beauty The Beast is

and how jazzed they are for the sequel.

Actually, make that the threequel, because this movie is already a sequel, because apparently

the guy from Unbreakable has been watching it on TV the whole time.

Hold onto your fucking nips, it's a retroactive cinematic universe!

The themes of Split center around the human psyche, a delicate and ultimately pointless

mutation.

The film is set mostly in an underground labyrinth, which reflects the subconscious -- just as

the girls are trapped in the basement, so too are they trapped by the whims of Kevin's

freshly buffed chrome dome.

The motif of windows suggests an ability to move between various states of mind, much

in the same way Microsoft Windows allowed Earthlings to move from error messages to

porn and back to error messages.

Kevin's personalities learn to create their own window through which they can access control

of Kevin's body and impressively diverse wardrobe.

Specifically, Split examines the condition of suffering, which I guess is what happens

when your body doesn't naturally synthesize euphorium, if you can imagine that.

While the title most obviously reflects Kevin's goofed-up noggin, it also alludes to the idea

of post-traumatic growth.

The film posits that those who have experienced trauma are stronger, and perhaps even further

evolved, than the dirty neanderthals who have not.

This hypothesis reflects Friedrich Nietzsche's axiom: "Out of life's school of war, what

does not destroy me, makes me stronger," a sentiment later echoed by philosopher Kelly

Clarkson.

This idea is embodied literally in Kevin, whose traumatic childhood first triggered

his multiple personality disorder, and ultimately leads him to become bulletproof, like philosopher

50 Cent.

Casey manifests this concept more subtly -- you know, the way losers do.

At the end of the film, The Beast spares Casey because he can tell she has suffered.

But from the beginning, Casey's trauma translates into experience that helps her endure the

horror of her forced sabbatical.

While Claire and Marcia are terrified and act basic as hell, Casey is level-headed and

better able to communicate with Kevin's personalities.

And communication is important in all relationships, even psychotic ones -- just take my ex-wife.

Please!

Take her as an example!

Indeed, while The Beast is physically stronger than Casey, the film makes the point that

Casey's emotional resilience is the real MVP.

The Beast may be able to climb walls and shoot webbing from his wrists, but he's an amoral

creature who devours young girls without even cooking them, no better than Casey's monstrous

uncle or the animals in the zoo.

The ending implies that rather than breaking her down further, Casey's recent trauma has

allowed her to find an elevated emotional state.

In contrast to her failure to defend herself as a child, she is able to shoot The Beast

when he attacks her, a nice victory that ultimately accomplishes nothing.

And once she is rescued, the film suggests she can finally break free from the abusive

patterns of her past.

Right?

I think that's what that look on her face means.

Or maybe she's just sleepy.

Who cares, at least it's not that movie with the killer plants

For Earthling Cinema, I'm Garyx Wormuloid.

For more infomation >> Hidden Meaning in SPLIT (M. Night Shyamalan) – Earthling Cinema - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf 1.6 Trendline AUTOMAAT - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf 1.6 Trendline AUTOMAAT - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

[170422] 태연 오케이 뷰티 Taeyeon OK! Beauty Congratulatory Eng Sub 소녀시대 SNSD - Duration: 0:34.

Thank you for watching! Please leave a like and Subscribe for more SNSD video 24/7 daily! Fighting SNSD!

For more infomation >> [170422] 태연 오케이 뷰티 Taeyeon OK! Beauty Congratulatory Eng Sub 소녀시대 SNSD - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

[170422] 티파니 오케이 뷰티 Tiffany OK! Beauty Congratulatory Eng Sub 소녀시대 SNSD - Duration: 0:33.

Thank you for watching! Please leave a like and Subscribe for more SNSD video 24/7 daily! Fighting SNSD!

For more infomation >> [170422] 티파니 오케이 뷰티 Tiffany OK! Beauty Congratulatory Eng Sub 소녀시대 SNSD - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Lightning McQueen Cartoons about cars Colored cars for children Learn colors Funny poems for kids - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> Lightning McQueen Cartoons about cars Colored cars for children Learn colors Funny poems for kids - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Hot Wheels BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMOBILE unboxing - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Hot Wheels BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT BATMOBILE unboxing - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo S60 D3 2.0d 150PK Automaat Nordic+ Sport - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Volvo S60 D3 2.0d 150PK Automaat Nordic+ Sport - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

10 Funny Moments Of Actors CAUGHT Without Digital Effects - Duration: 8:28.

If the movie you're watching was made recently

portion of what you're seeing is probably computer generated

While some people argue that CGI is cheapening the medium

the market is still booming

and sadly for any science-fiction hipsters out there

it's no longer genre specific either

but despite all the criticism so many amazing things have been brought to life by CGI

that we can't help but stand in awe at the artists and engineers behind the scenes who make the vision come to life

Using a process called chroma keying

they are able to insert a person into an inviroment

but to do so some pretty hilarious things have to happen first

Before we jump into our list can you guess the movie from these emojis

stay tuned for the answer

and if you like what you see feast your eyes on our catalogue of videos by subscribing to our channel

In the meantime though here are Screen Rant's ten funniest moments where actors were replaced by CGI

That things part raptor

(dinosaur groans)

Jurassic World

If we learned anything from the first three Jurassic Park movies

it's that dinosaurs are scary

we've spent decades living in fear as a result

but then jurassic world came along and shattered the meticulously crafted facade

as they're know to do some set photos leaked onto the internet and gave us a humorous glimpse into what life is really like for a velociraptor

and it's far less gnarly than you think

it turns out they're just a bunch of dudes in grey onesies dancing around with silly dino shaped hats atop their noggins

and while that information gives us a good giggle we're also a little jealous

Allowed you

How do you know what that is

Mozzarella of course

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The inflatable costume has revolutionised the wardrobe industry

and turns any regular Halloween party into a classy Halloween party

after all nothing screams posh more than having to yell all your conversations over the buzzing of a small fan near your crotch

The motion capture actors behind the new teenage mutant ninja turtles know what we're talking about

or at least their onset costumes make it look like they might

People who were familiar with the franchise as kids have all dreamed of becoming a ninja turtle

and anyone who says otherwise is lying to your face

regardless of how cumbersome a shell might be

(distant shouting)

The Revenant

Leo may have won the Oscar but everyone everywhere agrees that the bear was the Revenants real MVP

we've not met one person who disagrees and we probably never will

but in the interest of full disclosure we have to tell you something

that wasn't a real bear

we know you're disappointed we were too until we saw the costume used to simulate the creatures onset presence

and again just like with Jurassic World's raptor costumes we find ourselves overwhelmingly green with envy

now that you're in on the secret we wouldn't be surprised if you added the costume to your Amazon wish list before the sentence was over

(explosions)

Iron Man 2

We've made our love for Robert Downey Jr. crystal clear over the years

but even we have to remember that he's a flesh-and-blood human being

and as such the Iron Man costume must have been as awkward as a cow on ice

thankfully though some merciful soul in the FX Department rigged up some sweet pajamas for Downey Jr. and co-star don Cheadle

sure they still had to wear the helmets of their respective character

but at least it wouldn't take them three hours to go to the bathroom anymore

Superman Returns

So far we've seen examples of motion capture actors being replaced with cooler more interesting big-screen characters

but sometimes people's performances are utilized with the sole intention of erasing them later

that may sound counter-intuitive but in pratice it makes total sense

for example you wouldn't trust a wind machine to do the hard job of blowing Superman's cape just so as he soars through the sky

clearly that kind of work should be left to the professionals

two gentlemen puppeteers in head to toe neon spandex

(screeching) oh yeah exfoliate me

The Jungle Book

Last year's re-imagining of the Jungle Book was great for a lot of reasons

for one it was pretty cool to watch a then 12 year old Neil Sethi act circles around a bunch of seasoned vets

but for many the insane visual effect were the movies crowning achievment

with super convincing animals of all kinds and a steller ensemble cast

it's made almost a billion dollars worldwide

but the reality of filming Sethi's scenes weren't as technologically advanced as you might think

For more infomation >> 10 Funny Moments Of Actors CAUGHT Without Digital Effects - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-5 Sports-Line 4WD 2.2D 175PK LEER/XENON/NAVI - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-5 Sports-Line 4WD 2.2D 175PK LEER/XENON/NAVI - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

KIDS REACT TO AC/DC - Duration: 9:30.

- (vocalizing along) ♪ Bam, buh-duh-dum ♪

♪ Buh-duh-dum ♪

♪ Buh-dum, buh-dum, buh-dum, buh-dum ♪

- (singing along) ♪ Back in black, I hit the sack ♪

- (children) Kids React to music!

This episode: AC/DC!

- (FBE) So today, we're gonna have you listen to some hits

from a rock band that got its start back in the '70s.

- Wow!

- What is it called?

- (FBE) The band is called AC/DC.

- What? What kinda band name is that?

- Never heard of it.

- Oh, I've heard of them.

- Okay. Everyone knows who AC/DC is.

- Probably once I hear one of their more famous songs,

I'll be like, "Oh, I know it."

♪ (stirring electric guitar music) ♪

- It's a really good guitar person.

- It's actually pretty good.

♪ (band vocalizing faintly) ♪

- I think my dad's played them before. I don't know though.

- ♪ Thunder ♪ - It sounds like they're saying "thunder."

- ♪ Thunder ♪

- This is good! Oh yeah, let's go.

- (whispering along) ♪ Thunder ♪

- ♪ I was shaking at the knees ♪

- Okay, I know this song.

- ♪ Could I come again please? ♪

- Can't understand that.

- ♪ Yeah, them ladies were too kind ♪

- What is this?

- ♪ You've been ♪

♪ Thunderstruck ♪ ♪ (hard rock music) ♪

- Sounds like he has a rashy voice.

- I like a little gremlin voice sort of.

- It's pretty good.

- Gets you hyped up.

Like, "Yeah, I could do anything."

- It's something you'd listen to at a dance party.

And you just, like, jump around at a concert.

- ♪ 'Cause I'm T... ♪ - (singing along) ♪ ...NT ♪

♪ I'm dynamite ♪

- ♪ TNT, and I'll win the fight ♪ - I know this song.

- (singing along) ♪ TNT ♪ - ♪ I'm a power load ♪

- (singing along) ♪ TNT ♪

♪ Watch me explooooode! ♪

♪ (skillful electric guitar solo) ♪

- Cool guitar solo.

- They're really good at guitar.

♪ (high notes waver) ♪

- ♪ TNT ♪

♪ Oi, oi, oi ♪ - Really?

- That one was awesome! I like that song a lot.

- They're really good as a band. I would listen to them.

- It's not very good. I don't know.

It's just probably me, because I'm not a huge fan of rock.

- It's a pretty good song, but...

like, all they're saying is "TNT." But it's still good.

♪ (bluesy hard rock) ♪

- This intro also sounds familiar.

- Oh my god, the guitar person I can't stop. He's just so good.

- ♪ Livin' easy ♪

♪ Lovin' free ♪

- It's a bit more mellow than the others.

- This one is more slow than most of them, but I still like it.

- ♪ Leave me be ♪

♪ Takin' everythin' in my stride ♪

- It just sounds like yelling.

- He's like a really good singer.

- ♪ I'm on the way to the promised land ♪ - Getting faster.

- ♪ Woo! ♪

♪ I'm on the highway to hell ♪

- Oh! Oh!

- I know this song for sure.

- I've heard this song. Oh my god.

♪ Highway to hell ♪

- ♪ Highway to hell ♪ - Hey, now I can kinda hear how they sound

a little, like, old.

- I did not know this band sang this song.

- It's probably my favorite song by them actually.

- ♪ Pick up the phone, I'm always home ♪

- They all kinda sound like each other.

- ♪ Just ring: 3-6, 2-4, 3-6, hey ♪

- I don't think I've ever heard this one.

- I don't know this one, but it's still okay.

- ♪ Dirty deeds (Done dirt cheap) ♪

- Oh, my dad sings this song all the time.

- ♪ (Done dirt cheap) ♪

♪ Dirty deeds (Done dirt cheap) ♪

♪ Dirty deeds and they're done dirt cheap ♪

- I feel like I gotta go down.

- ♪ ...done dirt cheap ♪

- I like it.

So far, I like all of their songs.

- I hate the lyrics, 'cause I can't even tell what it says.

Just sounds like yelling, but I love the music.

- ♪ She was a fast machine ♪

♪ She kept her motor clean ♪ - It sounds different.

- ♪ ...damn woman that I... ♪ - Kinda starting to like it.

- All their songs sound familiar.

Now I think maybe my parents have played their music before.

- The guitar player and the lead singer are really good together.

- ♪ 'Cause the walls start shaking, the Earth was quaking ♪

♪ My mind was aching, and we were making it ♪

♪ And you shook me all night long ♪

- Oh, I've heard this song.

- ♪ Yeah, you ♪

- (singing along) ♪ Shook me all night long ♪

♪ (glam metal) ♪

- I loved that song.

- I don't dislike it, but nor I like it.

- That one was good. That one is definitely a famous one.

But I seriously cannot understand a single word he was saying.

- ♪ Fire! ♪

(cannon fires) - (snickers)

- What the heck?

- ♪ ...salute... ♪

- I like how it sounds.

- This is very rocky.

- I like it. Gets me in the rock and roll mood.

- ♪ We salute you! ♪

- This one's really good. I like this one out of all of 'em.

- ♪ For those about to rock ♪ - I definitely recognize his voice.

- ♪ ...salute you ♪ - What are they talking about?

I don't even know what they're talking about.

- ♪ We salute you ♪

- This is actually really catchy.

- ♪ Yeah ♪ - People, like, like this?

- ♪ ...salute you ♪ - I do like the song,

but I don't know what they're singing about.

- Their music's really good.

You can just play it.

And all of a sudden, your energy is just up.

♪ (grim rock music, bell tolling) ♪

- I haven't heard this song.

- Okay. Are those church bells or something?

- This one sounds different so far.

- I like it!

- ♪ I'm gonna get ya, Satan get ya ♪

♪ Hells bells ♪ - This is a weird song. I do not like it.

- His voice is really high.

- ♪ ...ringing, hells bells ♪ - This is just terrible.

- ♪ My temperature's high ♪

♪ Hells bells ♪

- I didn't like that one very much.

- It's kind of weird.

- I've never heard it before, but

it's okay.

♪ (assertive hard rock) ♪

- Everyone knows this song!

- (vocalizing along) ♪ Bam, buh-duh-dum ♪

♪ Buh-duh-dum ♪

♪ Buh-dum, buh-dum, buh-dum, buh-dum ♪

- (singing along) ♪ Back in black, I hit the sack ♪

- ♪ I've been too long, I'm glad to be back ♪

♪ Yes, I am ♪

♪ Let loose from the noose ♪

- My dad tries to play this on his guitar.

- ♪ ...looking at the sky 'cause it's getting me high ♪

♪ Forget the hearse 'cause I'll never die ♪

- This song is in many commercials and movies.

- I heard these on Vines a lot.

- I just don't like rock.

- This would be a good musical.ly song.

- ♪ Yes, I'm back ♪

♪ Well, I'm ♪

- (vocalizing along) ♪ Hey-hey-hey-hey-yeah ♪

♪ Hey-hey-hey-hey ♪

- ♪ Well, I'm back in black ♪

♪ Yes, I'm back in black ♪

- It's okay, but

would I be a fan person over it? No.

- That one's actually probably my favorite one.

- I love it.

Powerful, just amazing overall. I mean, I just love it.

- That one is, like, the epitome of rock and roll.

- (FBE) Well, before we go into questions, I want to show you

a few pictures of one of the founders of the band.

His name is Angus Young. - Oh yeah, I've heard that name before.

- (chuckles) Why is he wearing high shorts?

- Not the best outfit.

- It's kind of funny, but it's also cool.

- (chuckles) He looks like a kid from school.

Is that the point?

- Is that, like, a school oufit?

- It looks like the school uniform from School of Rock

that Jack Black wears.

Maybe he just wanted to stand out from everybody else

and not be the normal rock-and-roll spikes.

- That's the guitarist?

I did not expect him to look like that. No offense.

- (FBE) Okay. So as you know, you just listened to AC/DC,

a band that formed all the way back in 1973

and are still touring today. - It's still touring?

- (flabbergasted) How?

- Are you serious?

They must be in, like, their 80s or something.

- They're still alive?

- I can't believe they're still alive from that long!

- (FBE) What do you think about that?

- It's nice, because they actually truly like each other.

Yes, friendship can go by.

But if you truly love them, you'll stay with them.

- People must've loved their music so much

that they're still a band

and people still want to listen to them.

- That's impressive. That's what a good band should be like.

They're one of the greatest bands I've ever heard.

- Their music has a good rhythm to it.

Their music you can dance to.

They're like the best band.

- One of the greatest bands.

When you think of rock, you think of AC/DC.

- Thanks for watching another episode of Kids React.

- New shows almost every day, so subscribe.

- Thanks for watching, guys. See you soon.

- Hey, guys. It's Ethan here, a producer at FBE.

Thank you so much for watching this episode.

And believe me, our reactors have reacted to plenty of musicians.

So be sure to check out some of our other music episodes

down below.

For more infomation >> KIDS REACT TO AC/DC - Duration: 9:30.

-------------------------------------------

WILLIAM TORRES - HOSANA AO REI (AUTORAL) - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> WILLIAM TORRES - HOSANA AO REI (AUTORAL) - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

สัปดาห์นี้ห้ามพลาด!! สุดยอดพลังเสียงของ Group B | The mask singer หน้ากากนักร้อง 2 - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> สัปดาห์นี้ห้ามพลาด!! สุดยอดพลังเสียงของ Group B | The mask singer หน้ากากนักร้อง 2 - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Play Skyrim Special Edition - Part 28 - Chapter 3 - Testing Mods as we go! :D - Duration: 45:39.

Let's Play Skyrim Special Edition - Testing Mods as we go! :D

For more infomation >> Let's Play Skyrim Special Edition - Part 28 - Chapter 3 - Testing Mods as we go! :D - Duration: 45:39.

-------------------------------------------

ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD #47 : LA FORÊT HANTÉE ! - Duration: 42:15.

For more infomation >> ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD #47 : LA FORÊT HANTÉE ! - Duration: 42:15.

-------------------------------------------

Chevrolet Matiz 0.8 Spirit - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Chevrolet Matiz 0.8 Spirit - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

(eng)Dena in America EP4 || 留學錄第四集! 音樂學院生活 - Duration: 13:47.

For more infomation >> (eng)Dena in America EP4 || 留學錄第四集! 音樂學院生活 - Duration: 13:47.

-------------------------------------------

Dodo: Jak mnie widzisz? ( Soy Luna 2: Como me ves? ) Polish version - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> Dodo: Jak mnie widzisz? ( Soy Luna 2: Como me ves? ) Polish version - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Japanese Try Indonesian Instant Noodles for the First Time EPIC TASTE TEST - Duration: 14:28.

For more infomation >> Japanese Try Indonesian Instant Noodles for the First Time EPIC TASTE TEST - Duration: 14:28.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Crafter 32 2.5 TDI L2H2 - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Crafter 32 2.5 TDI L2H2 - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

MINECRAFT 1.12 - IKEA BOUGHT MINECRAFT ?!? -Snapshot 17w15 - Duration: 7:13.

For more infomation >> MINECRAFT 1.12 - IKEA BOUGHT MINECRAFT ?!? -Snapshot 17w15 - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

La planète des Singes - Transformers 4 VF - Duration: 2:05.

I do not

start this war.

I offert you peace.

I should you mercy

But now you're here,

to finish us off

for good.

All of human history,

has led us at this moment

The irone of fate, we created you

And nature has been punishing us ever since

This is our last chance

and if we loose

It will be a planet of apes

For more infomation >> La planète des Singes - Transformers 4 VF - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD #44 : OMBRE DE FEU DE GANON ! - Duration: 34:43.

For more infomation >> ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD #44 : OMBRE DE FEU DE GANON ! - Duration: 34:43.

-------------------------------------------

How To Beat: Skywars! - Duration: 2:05.

So I guess I'm playing more SkyWars then...

I really hope this game goes better then last game...

Just in case!

Frog kit shall die!

SCREW REGEN POTS!!

No clue how they didn't kill me....

Well, this game is going pretty well actually! :D

That guy in the back...

GG 40% sword accuracy right there for both of us!

Okay, now i'm really ready to show them all who's boss!

Just checking....

Armor in this game gets WAY too op!

I'm fine with that at the moment >:D

I think we know who is going to win....

Bulldozer, activate!

GG!

Well thanks for watching the video guys!

Bye!

2 Likes for another video on Sunday!

LOL

For more infomation >> How To Beat: Skywars! - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

I co, już?! | Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series [#1][Epizod 1] - Duration: 34:38.

For more infomation >> I co, już?! | Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series [#1][Epizod 1] - Duration: 34:38.

-------------------------------------------

The Worldwide Phenomenon That's Shrinking Animals - Duration: 2:34.

The threat of rising temperatures due to global warming will have serious effects on our tiny

blue planet.

Warming oceans could kill coral reefs, there might be less fresh water, more disease, less

polar bears, more bark beetles, the list goes on.

But here is one side effect you may not have heard of...smaller horses.

That's right, warmer temperatures could make some animals shrink.

About 50 million years ago, after the dinosaurs died off, the Earth went through a series

of warming events called hyperthermals, most likely from an increase of carbon.

Most notably was what scientists call the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum (PETM), when

temperatures rose between 5 and 8 degrees celsius, and stayed that way for almost 200,000

years.

Now, scientists wanted to know how this global warming event affected the creatures living

at the time, so they started studying ancient horse teeth.

And they found that, when global temperatures rose, these horses shrank.

During the PETM, one ancient horse species called Sifrhippus (siff-RIP-us), shrunk by

30%.

But as the Earth cooled back down, it got 76% bigger.

During the less drastic Eocene Thermal Maximum 2, another ancient horse, the Arenahippus

shrank by 14%, going from about the size of a dog to about the size of a cat.

Yeah, ancient horses were smaller than you might have thought.

So, why the shrinkage?

Well, one explanation might be Bergmann's rule, which states when the climate gets warmer,

mammals get smaller so they can cool off more efficiently.

Rising temperatures also see an increase in drought and a decrease in plant growth, which

basically mean less food and water for the animals, which could result in smaller and

smaller offspring.

But this is more than a fun fact, because global temperatures are on the rise again

and some shrinking has already been documented in modern day animals, like sheep, goats and

reindeer.

Now, there are other factors that could have been in play and the same dwarfing may not

happen the same way it did over 50 million years ago.

But with some climate scientists predicting the earth's temperature increasing by up

to 6 degrees by the year 2100, there may be a lot to learn from studying these shrinking

horses.

And if history does indeed repeat itself, more tiny horses could be on the horizon.

If you're tired of talking about the tiny, why don't you go watch this video on some

of the largest creatures to ever walk the Earth, dinosaurs.

Scientists have completely rewritten how they are categorized and it's kinda crazy.

Don't forget to subscribe, share and come back for more on Seeker.

For more infomation >> The Worldwide Phenomenon That's Shrinking Animals - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

ROMANCE GONE HORRIBLY WRONG!💀 - Duration: 2:21.

What the HECK

HAPPENED

TO MY HAIR

*SLIIDE*

Rebal D, the papa nasty.

HEY EVERYONE AND WELCOME BACK TO MY CHANNEL

You think today's video is gonna be cute, and luvey wuvey and everything

rite?

WRONG.

BECAUSE

Today we are gonna be looking at people that attempted to be romantic

And that takes a very sharp corner to what the heck are you doing

And that takes a very sharp corner to what the heck are you doing.

So to all those romantic people out there BEWARE.

But I don't think you be able to do this kind of stuff.

But I don't think you be able to do this kind of stuff. Honestly

here we go guys first off

Neil and Jacqueline were inseperable, as a couple. So they got cosmetic surgery to look alike

And now they look exactly the same. After Jacqueline died Neil who Identified himself as a female continued the surgeries

And calls herself "wee" (?)

This is creepy.

This other guy Todd Blauvelt

I don't know how to pronounce his name

wanted to impress his girlfriends family. So he broke into a mansion, and he invited his girlfriends entire family over

Pretending it was his home

an hour after they came over the actual owners of the house came

One look at the intruders and they called the police

He was arrested for burglary and since his girlfriend was 15,

For Sexual misconduct aswell.

*Moments of shock*

.

..

...

..

.

..

...

WOAH

Don't break into mansions guys!

I love how his girlfriends family came over

Knowing that he was a lot older

And she was 15 (so do I. lol)

pfft. I don't know bruh

Jordan cardella was heartbroken after a breakup.

So he asked a friend to shoot him.

Basically there was this whole scenario robbery and he would get shot by the robber who is his friend

And with all that happening they thought they would win over the ex - gf's sympathy

Of course the first time his friend shot him

he was like

oh my gawd, what the heck did I do

And he rushed him to the hopital, so none of this worked out

But when he was shot the ex girlfriend did not give a

But when he was shot the ex girlfriend did not give a poop.

Not

ONE

POOP.

Hu seng decided to mail himself to his girlfriend, to surprise her. He almost died of suffocation

Basically the plan was he'd get into the box, it would be a 20 min delivery

Get out the box and SHOCK her!

And then live happily ever after!

And then live happily ever after! RELATIONSHIP GOALS!

Course thats not what happened.

There was a mix with the adress

and it took over 3 hours to deliver the box to his girlfriends house.

She opens up the box to find him passed out on the inside

and thats when she called the paramedics to try and revive him

I ... I beleive he lives.

So much for romance.

(Ikr)

So yeah guys there's a whole lot more

but I don't know if you guys wanna hear em

Do you wanna hear em? (yes ples)

Lemme know in the comments below!

And try to get this video to 6,000 likes

If you enjoyed drop it a thumbs up!

(chu' supposed to thumbs up these videos all the time anyways)

Besides hope you enjoyed today's video if you did thumbs up subscribe cuz that really HELPSSsszs

Saved my fellow reballion from using that inaccurate autogenerated POOP. Subtitles ~ Laila Ali

*Rebal's beautiful melodees - guess the song!*

Guess the song, lemme know what it is in the comments below besides that imma go so o o

BYE!

For more infomation >> ROMANCE GONE HORRIBLY WRONG!💀 - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

WILLIAM TORRES - HOSANA AO REI (AUTORAL) - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> WILLIAM TORRES - HOSANA AO REI (AUTORAL) - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

[170422] 티파니 오케이 뷰티 Tiffany OK! Beauty Congratulatory Eng Sub 소녀시대 SNSD - Duration: 0:33.

Thank you for watching! Please leave a like and Subscribe for more SNSD video 24/7 daily! Fighting SNSD!

For more infomation >> [170422] 티파니 오케이 뷰티 Tiffany OK! Beauty Congratulatory Eng Sub 소녀시대 SNSD - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

MY SHOES COLLECTION FOR GIRLS KIDS huge shoe collection in amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:38.

My best shoes collection for girls kids huge shoe collection in amazon shopping online

No comments:

Post a Comment