Saturday, April 22, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 22 2017

Hello Sawatdee kha

Sam : Hi everyone It's Sam~

Hong : Hello It's Hong

Hayoung : Hello It's Hayoung

Sam : Yes I think we always greet like this

Sam : But after greeting and applause, It's so silence hahahaha

Sam : I don't know how can I lead after that haha

Sam : Because we are amateurs

Hong : Amateur~~

Sam : Yes because we are amateurs but!

Sam : I will keep leading like this

Sam : Many people keep recommending Thai touching commercials

Sam : So we were looking for what we watch

Sam : People says "you must watch this!"

Sam : "This commercial is very famous in Korea too"

Sam : Many koreans watched this video shared it on Facebook

Sam : professional videographers really love it so When they talk about Thailand, they comment about this video.

Sam : Yes It's True move commercial

Sam : I'm so curious and looking forward it

Sam : It was very touching we watched last time

Hong : It was very sad…

Sam : I think I'm gonna cry even if i watch it more that three

Sam : Ok let's watch today's video with expectations!

Sam : Ok Play!

Sam : The kid has stolen medicine for his sick mom

Sam : But the man gives mercy to him

Sam : He is still doing good. isn't he?

Hayoung : uh….

Hong : How come…

Sam : How much is that 792000THB??

Sam : 792000THB is…. in Korean currency…

Hong : It's around 3,000,000 WON??

Hayoung : It's around 32,000,000 WON??

Sam : Ah… He has a health problem

Sam : He put the restaurant up for sale….

Uh???

???

Sam : This kid has grown up as a doctor

Sam : And he remembers the man and returns his kindness with the surgical operating him for free

Sam : Wow I've got goose bumps and touched during watching it…

Sam : from the last touching commercial,

Sam : It's so perfect! The music, images and video transition!!

Sam : I've felt something when the man fallen down

Sam : And he fallen down with bang sound and the daughter felt

Sam : It's so touching.

Sam : Everything is perfect in this commercial

Hayoung : In the letter "It's paid 30year ago

Hayoung : It makes me surprising

Sam : with 3 painkillers and a vegetable soup...

Hayoung : wow

Sam : Wow

Sam : And the last words...Give...what was that?

Hayoung : It's the best...?

Sam : Giving is the best communication??

Sam : It's a very nice commercial having a good message

Sam : It's True move commercial

Sam : It reminds our past. Isn't it?

Sam : I think if I just ignored someone needs my help...

Sam : How was it? Hong?

Hong : I feel it on and on...

Hong : It's very well made

Hong : well made...I think I'm gonna cry

Hong : I can't say anything...

Sam : Which scene makes you cry most??

Hong : um...When he paid surgery fee for him

Hong : because...

Hong : She had to sell her father's shop

Hong : all the money from selling the shop is spent for the surgery

Hong : and then they're gonna have nothing left

Hong : But He paid all about her worries

Hong : When I see it…

Sam : So touching and crying…

Hayoung : I thought How the kid grown up till he became a doctor

Hayoung : After the day he stole a medicine.

Hayoung : I think he couldn't forget it for a long time

Hayoung : Finally he became a doctor not a thief

Sam : And I'm sure the incident made him study hard

Sam : But It's not because of healing him

Sam : He just studied hard and became a doctor with his own purpose

Sam : He met the man by chance

Sam : So I wondered how he felt when he see him again.

Sam : He could think I became a doctor for this time.

Sam : It has very good message making the world beautiful

Sam : It's another Thai touching commercial

Sam : I've got warm heart from this video

Sam : I hope the world became more beautiful with these ideas and good deeds

Sam : I feel shy with what I said…

HAHAHAHA

Hong : we are the world~

HAHAHA

Hong : We are the world~~

Sam : I've touched and I feel more happy now

Sam : Thank you for the recommendation

Sam : It's good~

Sam : I'm getting love Thailand more

Sam : I'm falling in love with Thailand

Sam : Thank you for makiang this good commercials

Sam : And keep recommending other good videos

Sam : So we can watch together

Sam : And we can share what we feel and have a good time.

Sam : Then, let's say good bye?

Thank you~

Sawatdee kha

Sam : what a wonderful world

Hong : We are the world~

Sam : Beautiful world~

Have you enjoyed this video?

If you enjoyed it,

Please click 'Subscribe'

And there are many fun videos

Please Watch these videos too~~ Click Click~

Thank you~ I love you~

For more infomation >> ประทับใจ!!! Giving is the best communication TVC TrueMove H - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

65 MM PP SUTLI OR SYNTHETIC STRING PLANT - Duration: 5:59.

Leena Extrusion - Kuha , Ahmedabad . Mb : +91-9714955561 , 62 . www.leenaextrusion.com , www.plasticextrusionmachine.in

For more infomation >> 65 MM PP SUTLI OR SYNTHETIC STRING PLANT - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

Dialogue entre Rachid Nekkaz et des jeunes de TLEMCEN à laéroport Messali Hadj 1 - Duration: 15:00.

For more infomation >> Dialogue entre Rachid Nekkaz et des jeunes de TLEMCEN à laéroport Messali Hadj 1 - Duration: 15:00.

-------------------------------------------

Je Cours Pour Eux - Duration: 2:04.

My name is Antoine, and I am running for them

I'm running for these kids trapped in a hut, deprived of any contact and mobility because of their disability.

When you have a disability in Africa, you cannot work in the field,

you are an extra mouth to feed.

In short, it means being a burden and have a bleak future.

In Burkina Faso, the SIM's shelter aim to to witness God's love

to identify these disabled children by giving them the chance they deserve

and help them get a precious good: autonomy.

Beside dealing with their disability, giving them a prosthesis, change their families' perceptions and empowers them.

Meet with Nico, hear him speak about these children,

their determination, their willingness to progress, their perseverance, surpassing oneself, …

In my inner self, I knew what to do.

This summer, I will be running 120km (75 miles) in the French Alps,

I will cross a series of 6 summit and passes, covering 7000 metres of difference in height

and raise 15 000€ in donations to finance the acquisition of a prosthesis oven.

This oven is the essential element to initiate the prosthesis fitting of an entire province.

But without an oven to make them, we cannot provide prosthesis.

My name is Antoine and I'm running for 15 000€,

one oven,

and hundreds of disabled children expecting a prosthesis.

15 000€ is a lot of money

but in order to make the difference in the lives of more than 600 children who are crawling in the dust,

it is worth it.

This race is a common effort

Take part in this effort!

For more infomation >> Je Cours Pour Eux - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Depeche Mode - No More (This is the Last Time) napisy PL - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Depeche Mode - No More (This is the Last Time) napisy PL - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Kollywood Diaries - The Discussion Room | Put Chutney - Duration: 7:29.

He is only the director of our film

Younger lad, do you know what Quentin Tarantino said?

But the story is not his.

Hey you. Where are you panning?

Aaah!

Yes. He is the parottaagonist (hero) of our film.

What? How is this fellow a hero?

The reason for that is, he is our producer too.

The first block in our blockbuster, is the discussion room.

Gossip: Wasn't he in Goa with that ladies?

Uncle.

Uncle?

In what genre is this film made of?

Panda is asking for a storyline.

Our movie should be a smashing hit in all A, B & C segments?

Smashing. Yes.

Now watch. We will do a gangster movie sir.

Ooh! Fantastic. Fantastic.

When we open, you are standing with a knife in hand,

blood dripping from it's edges, with a riot in your face..

you are coming running towards the villian.

Nonononono uncle.

No need. Let's not have a bloody first scene.

Censor problems will arise.

Don't want blood?

*Only if it reaches the censor*

Then, you enter just with a knife.

No blood. why knife?

*Idiot*

Correct sir.

Knife not needed.

Sir Pencil.

Pencil?

With a pencil…

Uncle… there is a kick-ass Korean movie called Pencil.

*He found out!*

Can we think about something which is more fun?

*Face-Sink*

Sir, I have a line.

Our hero talks communism.

4 guys are sitting in a dark room, drinking alcohol and making plans to kidnap someone.

At that moment, our hero cracks a joke.

Everyone laughs.

Why do they have to laugh to kidnap in the dark?

Dark Humour sir.

*baby-wailing*

*I am better off shooting with Srikanth instead of this fellow*

I should try.

Brother.

See. You shit your pants right?

Let's do a thriller brother!

Tell me.

We will reveal the climax in the opening scene.

How can you show the climax in the opening in a thriller movie?

We will reveal the teaser in the opening and then when we approach the real climax..

we will reveal that the climax we revealed was not the climax and twist the audience, just for jolly.

Just for Jolly?

Complicated screenplay bro.

Audiences have matured. We have to take film making to the next level.

*Oh. I feel so fits!*

*Why blood? Same Blood*

In the film you only tame the elephant sir. That is the climax block.

Sir. I will narrate a romantic cult film.

Tell me Arun.

It is set in the 1980s.

Hero.

Heroine.

It's the love that blooms after marriage.

But the heroine hates the hero.

She says his touch feels like a blanketworm crawling on her.

Blanketworm?

You lad.

That is the movie Mouna Ragam.

What? What sir? What was the name again?

I don't understand. I have never heard of such a movie.

It's okay sir. I will get this movie done with Arya & Nayanthara.

Why not Sivakarthikeyan?

*Whiplash*

Sir. New subject.

Heroine is a snake.

Nagini.

Not needed.

Heroine has a pet snake.

Nandhini.

No. Heroine is just a girl.

She is a happy go lucky girl.

From DD with love.

Sir? Sir.

The heroine is not a girl at all.

Remo! (or is it?)

*Eyes scream*

Dei. Why should I sing praises of the hero?

He is a useless fellow.

He can't even act like he knows how to act.

For a hero like him…

What? Story narration?

Can you do it in 10 minutes Gautam?

There is no hero like him even in Hollywood.

You know how much he has done for the countrymen?

1 crore donation to the fire station, 1 crore to the forestation.

1 crore for selling finger food. You know how much he has given for agriculture?

I don't know.

Has he gone?

Yea. gone.

Even I don't know.

Loose fellow.

Crores apparently.

I have a nice line in Danushkodi. Want to hear?

*Un-box-sing*

Dei. You said you wrote something right?

Yes brother.

Did you write it?

Yes, I wrote it brother!

Oh Lord. Where did I keep it?

*What is he searching for?*

*It was write here. Did Arun flick it?*

Oh Lord.

Hey, English Film. English film.

Telugu Version. Korean Film. How many movies.

Who are you fellows?

*Director flicked a flick*

I asked for a DVD player. What is this inverted cycle.

Sir. When we open, we show the hills in Tiruneermalai.

No. We have to go down South. Go further away.

When we open, we show Dindivanam.

Further away.

Dindigul?

Beyond.

Theni.

A little more.

Trivandrum.

Little more.

Beyond that is the Arabian Sea. I will dive and die.

Die.

Dei. You said you have some cult romantic movie no?

Can you narrate a proposal scene from that?

Sir, our hero runs to the heroine.

Aaaha!

Heroine runs towards the hero.

What fun!

He holds the heroines face in his hands, goes close to her…

Goes close to her… goes close to her?

goes close to her…

he goes close to her and says…

I have one crore. Take it for the protests.

*running of the bulls*

I was also waiting for that one scene to note it down.

That is when…

Note it. Note it down.

1 Buhari Prawn Biriyani.

1 Appu Mess Crab Omlette.

1 Samco Sukka.

You guys eat in Andhra Mess.

Noted?

With such great difficulty we have finished discussion.

Next is location recce.

No comments:

Post a Comment