Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 5 2017

Step-Mom JOI p.3

For more infomation >> Step-Mom JOI p.3 - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

HELIOS 44-2 58MM F/2 LENS | Thoughts | Lumix G7 - Duration: 3:50.

Welcome back to Mauro's Films today i am sharing my thoughts of the Helios 44-2 a vintage lens made in Russia

But very common to users of the micro four thirds system

So I'm using it with my panasonic G7

and with this FOTGA M42 to MFT adapter, so le't see what i think about, let's jump in

Was on a backstage promotional shooting and I had enough time to test out the helios 44 in low light

The 44-2 is the standard fast 58 millimeter lens typically found on kits on the Zenith series Russian SLRS

This is an m42 mount and have a focal lenght of 58mm

in the MFT world with an adapter is a 116 mm field of view making it a near telephoto prime lens with an aperture ranging from F2 to F16

telephoto prime lens when an aperture ranging from F-22 F-16

with m42-m43 adapter attached it is about the size of the panny 14-45 kit zoom but a little heaviaer weighting approx. 285 g heavier

285 Grams

The first thing [that] I surprised me was the diagram mechanisms

It doesn't have the familiar distinct click between the fine stops rather it has a click free smooth

Transition all the way between

F-16 and F2

No mechanical aperture presets means you could stop apertures to 3.45 or 4.12.

i found the aperture ring to be incredibly smooth as

For the focus ring could come in extremely handy when shooting video when adjusted for focus or light

The lens is built like a tank seriously metal and glass

in the B shots that you are seeing I was testing [the] low-light wide open and slight stopping down to

2.8 the ISO 400 to 800 on my Panasonic G7

the Lens wide open is soft and hard to focus

But the focus ring is smoot and stopped down a little bit is easy to focus

The lens at 2.8 is barely Sharp, but in low light conditions

You can go lower than 2.8 because you would have to bump up the ISO

the lens can't compete with my panasonic

25mm F1.7

in Sharpness and low light, but I will never compare this completely different lenses

This is a fun lens to play in Bright conditions when stopped down at least F4

but with the lack of any image stabilization

In my case of the LUMIX G7 in a very narrow field of view in Micro Four-thirds bodies

It makes a play only lens and not professional video use in my case

Thank you for watching stay tuned, check my loots on my page subscribe for more and see you the next time, bye!

For more infomation >> HELIOS 44-2 58MM F/2 LENS | Thoughts | Lumix G7 - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Katsumoto and Nathan Algren ''The Final Battle Part-1'' - The Last Samurai-(2003) Movie Clip HD - Duration: 5:06.

Fire!

Ready!

Aim!

Fire!

Fire at will!

Vring up the new guns!

Prepare the new guns!

Fire!

Vackward!

Quickly! Quickly!

Fire!

Stop firing!

ldiots, keep on firing!

Stop firing! Stop!

No.

Shoot! Kill Katsumoto! Kill the American!

For more infomation >> Katsumoto and Nathan Algren ''The Final Battle Part-1'' - The Last Samurai-(2003) Movie Clip HD - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Katsumoto's Death ''The Final Battle Part-2'' - The Last Samurai-(2003) Movie Clip HD - Duration: 5:07.

Stop firing!

ldiots, keep on firing!

Stop firing! Stop!

No.

Shoot! Kill Katsumoto! Kill the American!

You have your honor again.

Let me die with mine.

Help me up.

Are you ready?

l will miss our conversations.

Perfect.

They are all...

... perfect.

For more infomation >> Katsumoto's Death ''The Final Battle Part-2'' - The Last Samurai-(2003) Movie Clip HD - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Migraine Cure Nerve Block | Auburn Medical Group - Duration: 16:22.

oh my gosh he announced but it's like

it's like gone Rebecca who some of you

remember from an earwax cleaning video

has been having headaches and does have

migraine and this particular headache

you've been having now for the last

three weeks just a block 11 mostly on

little off maybe a couple hours of a

break daily but not even everyday right

and we're going to use a technique of

nerve block on the Greater and Lesser

occipital nerves where they come out in

the back of the skull right two and two

the purpose is to block those nerves

that serve sensation not only for the

outside of school but even on the inside

where you're actually feeling the pain

of the headache this will most often

totally break a migraine so I was taught

this technique at USC by dr. so much I

srivastava and forgive me so much I got

your name wrong but thank you so much

for teaching and so many of many of my

followers on YouTube they know when I

was there because I made a little or try

to make a little video on their their

internet connection was down there but

we're going to bring that teaching from

USC at their neurology conference to you

right now okay we're going to show how

we do it I do a little differently from

from soma and the way I'm doing it

differently is that i'm using

epinephrine with the lidocaine which I

know that from my procedural background

a little bit it helps to numb it longer

the epinephrine will limit blood flow to

and from the area so it doesn't get

filtered out and cleaned out it also

makes for Leslie me which everybody

likes now when we do these shots in

people it's right where your hair is so

we're not really doing a clean injection

but we're being very careful we go ahead

and we we do a couple things to make it

easier we rub the skin with an alcohol

wipes there's a little less bacteria on

it we don't shave hair off and we don't

need to because nobody

really against infections from this and

then she also sprays with a topical

anaesthetics pray that I'll put on it

that makes it a little bit easier when

you get the shot but we're he's not

really planning needles yeah you

remember that one so we'll get started

right away but so I'm going to push your

hair forward you okay there we go come

along come along oh so hair forward and

people may notice you have a little

coloration on your neck and that's

nothing abnormal that's what I gave lots

of yeah people people have coloration

there that's not part of what's going on

here so I'm going to be pushing and

possibly a little uncomfortably pushing

first I'm finding the prominence of the

occiput Knoxville prominence is kind of

in the mailbox yeah yeah yeahs there to

walk and then amputation sort of amusing

well I'm going to be going between that

and the upper part of the tragus is

right let me look here right here so if

you draw a line between those I'm going

to be going at the midpoint for the

greater occipital nerve and then halfway

between what's left for the lesser

occipital nerve so that means I'm going

to be pushing right about here until I

find the tender spot have I found the

tender spot yeah yeah yeah okay good so

yours yours is actually closer to this

and some people will say instead the

midpoint say do each of them they had a

third of the distance Oh so if their or

their walk a little ball all right let's

and again I just want to confirm that's

the tender spot huh all right so we'll

spray a little bit ethyl chloride to to

make it cold and then we'll give you a

shot aiming upward to the spot not

wanting to hit the skull drawing back to

make sure we're not in a blood vessel

and then going ahead and administering

I'm putting in two cc's of lidocaine

with epinephrine with 0.2 cc's of sodium

bicarbonate you don't ok ok well let

make sure you hadn't passed down well I

feel ya i'm going to fan it a little bit

where I pull out and go back in draw a

little bit more in that direction you

still awake yeah ok is it hurting yeah a

little bit i found that might be side

effects like right on ok so this is the

greater occipital nerve on the right and

then i'm going to push it in and massage

it in still okay with it off ok well i

don't want to find out that you passed

out by having my foot get warm all of a

sudden that's not the way you want to

fight that i haven't but one of the

instructors with dr. so he was talking

about that's how he found out that the

patient passed out was his foot got warm

yeah you don't want to do that yeah ok

and generally what they'll do is give

the patient a bit of a break between the

injections because the the closer you do

them together the more chance you're

going to cause stimulation that can lead

to them passing out I'm going to very

slowly go through this here and start to

locate the lesser occipital nerve and

start to clean the skin off with an

alcohol wipe but we're no rush here if

you want me to slow down I can so we're

going to find the prominence again

and you know two thirds of the way over

let me feel where the tragus is there so

I know we're in the right spot so most

likely it's in this area yeah yeah you

can push on it real tender spot I just

find out yeah it's right about there yes

it is yes it is that's what it feel like

this right there is that where you were

yeah a little bit yes rob was right

thing yeah we compare that again I'm

feeling the tragus feeling the

prominence on the occiput and yeah about

that would that would be it Wow let me

give it a little straight always long oh

yeah you'll feel it's all sorts of

directions yeah so this is getting a

little cold in that area to act as a

local topical anesthetic so we can give

you an injection in that same spot where

you said you felt it and I'm going to

start to inject the medicine that

probably stings as it goes in and

there's a reason I'm directing from low

to high on the patient's body and that

is to help to avoid accidental injection

into the spinal canal which if you're

doing the opposite direction there's a

small risk although with these small

needles it's less likely and we make

sure we're up on the skull not down

lower so I'm Fanning it out to get a

larger area to spread out the anesthetic

and then I'm going to rub that one in so

that's the lesser occipital nerve all

good okay so not too bad can you tell

any change in the headache pain I feel

alone in the life sciences what no okay

Wow so there's tragus with that finger

and I know that people in the video

can't even somebody in person here can't

see exactly what I'm touching because of

the hair but that's just the nature of

it so that's what that will put it right

no no well we can get what's called the

dorsal occipital nerve most people don't

have one and it exists right here if you

say yes writing your old guy well you

may have a dorsal occipital nerve that

we will go ahead we will give an

injection there also oh okay so what I'm

hitting is an area that's actually just

off to the side of mid line between the

occipital prominence and the tragus of

the ear on a line between them and yeah

some people that is their tender spot so

let me hit that on this one and maybe

we'll go back on the other one hit it

too

well of course you can get fit all over

yeah quite worth it yeah okay I'm gonna

hit it one more one more time as far as

my finger on it right about there yes

yeah some people that'll be the spot to

hit all right going to give you a shot

there draw panic make sure there's no

blood start to inject you said ooh

yeah close that's where it hurts wha and

we may have to do that also on the other

side no no there's variations from

person to person yeah a little bleeding

with that one so I'm going to push it in

yeah we want to want to work that in

how's the headache last bowl better on

one side or all over I would say just

over all over fields when you say this

kind of relief you mean like this is the

best it's felt in what two or three

weeks that's certainly gonna go all

right okay good good good so we're going

to we're going to journey over back to

the right side because you seem to

benefit from giving an injection where a

dorsal occipital nerve would be located

so let's see if you have tenderness same

size same nerve on the right side so

we've hit two on the right side which

actually for most people will be

complete not so for you well as long as

we know it and we can identify it and

make you feel better by taking into

account how you're different then that's

great still feeling okay

alright we're going to yeah so I find

the prominence again there it is and

then I go just lateral to it that is it

isn't it yep and the reason I know where

to go is just because of how far it is

you know just just a centimeter be less

than a centimeter over from you can see

some plastic there that's okay all right

can I drop and inject you feel it like

you did that last one off so you're

feeling it more than you did the the

other two yeah and how about going down

the back now is this causing a fastball

sensation there just less pain Wow well

we may not have to do anything more than

this we may not have to do a greater and

lesser on the left side if come on if

this works if this totally eliminates

the pain we don't have to so let's rub

that in and probably have you sit up for

a little bit after getting four of those

injections still have headache well it's

pretty much long and can you localize

where where you feel it if it is well

just get so much back here that I

thought well since you are plants that

are getting it back sure so that means

your neck that's right your Twitter

please figure out what to do go ahead

and let raise your head up and sit up

for a moment how's that feel fine

actually Wow can you can you sort of

point to a region or area that still

hurts well

we thought you blocked a lot it's all

gone I have I have not felt this good in

three weeks I am serious this is this is

great and it isn't bad I I didn't know

what to expect thank you so much for

letting us do this thank you and thank

you for joining us I do need to if you

just allow me to thank some people who

helped make this possible that they

decided that would be like booboo Kitty

and Lindsey antwine our new patron Petra

from Sweden we thank you all for helping

make this possible you also can become a

part of that by looking at the auburn

medical patreon will be a link to that

and you can make sure you're subscribed

to this this channel if you like these

type of medical videos and seeing

patients who enjoyed helping you learn

about medicine like like Rebecca here

until next time Dr Marlin and Rebecca

following all of you to stay in good

health thanks

For more infomation >> Migraine Cure Nerve Block | Auburn Medical Group - Duration: 16:22.

-------------------------------------------

Nếu bạn NHIỆT TÌNH muốn biết lí do RỤNG RỜI khiến mẹ chồng yêu quý con dâu như này,hãy xem ngay - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Nếu bạn NHIỆT TÌNH muốn biết lí do RỤNG RỜI khiến mẹ chồng yêu quý con dâu như này,hãy xem ngay - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

D and DGE Pronunciation - English Lesson Target Sounds - Duration: 7:12.

Good day, English Winners. Today, we're

going to learn how to separate two

sounds in American English: the D sound

and the 'dge' sound. So pronunciation

trouble spots: First, I want to talk to

the Spanish speakers out there... Many

Spanish speakers have trouble with the

'dge' sound because it does not exist in their

alphabet. Now, a similar sound is in the

accents for Mexican and Peruvian Spanish

with the Double L like key is 'Llave'

but Peruvians will sometimes call it

"Jave", so the sound does exist there, but

many other Spanish speakers don't have

that sound. Instead they will use a hard

'CH' sound. Like, instead of 'wedge' they'll

say 'which'. This is pretty easy to fix: you

can start with the 'CH' sound...CH... you notice

your tongue - the tip of it - is touching

the top of your mouth, and you're pushing

your lips out like this [shows] to make that

CH sound. Now, just turn on the vocal cords

here, and do the same thing 'mmm'... 'dge'. That's it.

So 'ch' becomes 'Dge'... easy fix, right? And for my

Asian English winners out there:

sometimes the 'dge' sound will add an

extra syllable at the end, so instead of

a word like 'change', Asian people might

say 'changee' or 'change-uh', and so the

important thing is to drop that extra

syllable. So instead of 'changee', its

'change'. Instead of 'edge-uh', 'edge'. That's it.

And so for the rest of this video, I'll

teach you how to pronounce these sounds.

So first off: how to say the D sound. I

have another video that explains this so

you can have more practice.

I'll put it up at the end of this video.

Until then, it's just like the T sound:

your tongue touches the roof of your

mouth - just the tip of your tongue - on

that Ridge behind your upper front teeth,

and you go T... T...so that's the T sound, and now

we add the vibration of the vocal cords

- this is a voiced consonant - so do the

sound: 'mmm'... Feel the vibration here? I know you

do. So add the vibration to the sound and

now you have D...D...D... Let's try it:

with a word: Door... door... door' Ok, let's go

on to the 'Dge' sound. So, like I said, the

'Dge' sound is pretty much the same thing;

you have the vibration of the vocal

cords, 'mmm' - your tongue touches the same

place as the D sound, 'D' - but now you're

making slightly more air come through

your mouth, and you're changing the shape

of your lips a little bit. So just like 'CH',

you know how to do the hard 'CH' sound...

almost every major language has it, and

so then you just add the vocal chords:

'Dge'. Let's try a version of that with

some words: 'juice... juice... juice...' Okay? Very

good. So what we're going to do now is

we're going to throw some words on the

board behind me and we'll practice the

sounds a little bit more. So here are the

words we have on the board. We're going

to go over the D sounds first, and then

second we're going to go over the J

sounds. After that, we'll go back and

forth, okay? Let's do this. 'Wed... day... paid...

strained...

debt... dangle... purred...' Now, for the J sounds:

'Wedge... J... page... strange... jet... jangle...

purge...' So now we're gonna go back and

forth, alright? Let's get started: 'Wed...

wedge... day... J... paid... page... strained... strange...

debt... jet... dangle... jangle... purred... purge... Now

that we practiced some words, I'm going

to throw up some sentences, so you can

practice those as well. Sentence time!

'Today I get paid my wages. Today I get

paid my wages.' 'The jet was so expensive

it raised the national debt. The jet was

so expensive it raised the national debt.'

'The dog strained to purge its stomach of

the grass. The dog strained to purge its

stomach of the grass.' 'The keys jangled as

the toddler played with them. The keys

jangled as the toddler played with them.'

'At the start of a word, it's written with

a J; at the end, with the GE. At the start

of the word, it's written with a J; at the

end, with the GE. So that's our D and

'Dge' sounds, separated and explained.

You've gotten a little bit of practice, so

you probably feel more confident. If you

like this video, please SUBSCRIBE down

below. If there's any other pronunciation

issues you have, or things you want

explained, please write down in the

comments below as well. I'll also include

a link to my video on separating your T

and D sounds, so you can get more

practice with the D sound, and also the

rest of my pronunciation playlist. Until

then, keep on winning, English winners! See

you later.

For more infomation >> D and DGE Pronunciation - English Lesson Target Sounds - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd 1.0 T-GDI 120PK GT-LINE SW Nav. Clim.contr. - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd 1.0 T-GDI 120PK GT-LINE SW Nav. Clim.contr. - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Mégane 1.9D Break Van - Nieuwe APK - Youngtimer - Grijs kenteken 2e paasdag geopend - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Renault Mégane 1.9D Break Van - Nieuwe APK - Youngtimer - Grijs kenteken 2e paasdag geopend - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Navara Isuzu D-max 2.5 4x4 Extended Cab LS - AUTOMAAT - 3500 KG Trekgewicht 2e paasdag geopen - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Nissan Navara Isuzu D-max 2.5 4x4 Extended Cab LS - AUTOMAAT - 3500 KG Trekgewicht 2e paasdag geopen - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Navara Isuzu D-max 2.5 4x4 Extended Cab LS - 3500 KG Trekgewicht 2e paasdag geopend - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Nissan Navara Isuzu D-max 2.5 4x4 Extended Cab LS - 3500 KG Trekgewicht 2e paasdag geopend - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan Navara Isuzu D-max 2.5 4x4 Extended Cab LS - 3500 KG Trekgewicht 2e paasdag geopend - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Nissan Navara Isuzu D-max 2.5 4x4 Extended Cab LS - 3500 KG Trekgewicht 2e paasdag geopend - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Isuzu D-max 2000,- Voorraad Korting - 2.5 4x4 Extended Cab LS 2e paasdag geopend - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Isuzu D-max 2000,- Voorraad Korting - 2.5 4x4 Extended Cab LS 2e paasdag geopend - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Isuzu D-max 2000,- Voorraad Korting - 2.5 4x4 Extended Cab LS 2e paasdag geopend - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Isuzu D-max 2000,- Voorraad Korting - 2.5 4x4 Extended Cab LS 2e paasdag geopend - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Ben Cardin: Donald Trump Admin Shouldn't Legitimize Bashar Al Assad | For The Record | MSNBC - Duration: 6:06.

DISGRACEFUL CHAPTER IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

>> WITH ME SENATOR BEN CARD EN, DEMOCRAT OF MARYLAND RANKING

MEMBER ON THE SENATE FOREIGN RELATION IZ COMMITTEE.

GOOD EVENING, SIR. AND TONIGHT MANY PEOPLE ARE

TRYING TO REWRITE THEIR VIEWS OF WHAT THEY THOUGHT SHOULD BE DONE

BACK IN 2012 AND 2013. WE'RE IN THE 6th YEAR OF THIS

CRISIS IN SYRIA. I SHOULD NOTE THAT BACK IN 2013

YOU, SIR, AND THE SENATE FOREIGN RELATIONS COMMITTEE, YOU WERE

ONE OF THE ONES WHO VOTED WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING.

>> ABSOLUTELY, WE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN MORE DEFINITIVE ACTION.

BUT THE QUESTION IS WHAT DO WE DO NOW.

IN THE WORLD, THE CIVILIZED WORLD CANNOT BE SILENT WHEN THE

USE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS AGAINST A CIVILIAN POPULATION THROUGH A

BOMB IN THE AIR, ONLY PRESIDENT ASSAD COULD HAVE DONE THIS WITH

THE HELP OF MR. PUTIN AND RUSSIA.

WE MUST SPEAK OUT ABOUT THIS. MR. ASSAD HAS NO LEGITIMACY TO

LEAD SYRIA. HE SHOULD BE AT THE HAIG HELD

ACCOUNTABLE FOR WAR CRIMES. THAT'S WHAT THE INTERNATIONAL

COMMUNITY NEEDS TO INSIST UPON. >> BACK IN 2013 AS EVERYONE DOES

ATTEMPT TO REWRITE HISTORY, IT'S WORTH NOTING THERE IS A LOT OF

CRITICISM OF PRESIDENT OBAMA NOT TAKING ACTION AFTER HIS FAMOUS

RED LINE COMMENT. BUT I THINK WE SHOULD ALSO

FACTOR INTO IT AS WE LOOK BACK IN 2020 HINDSIGHT, AT THE TIME

CONGRESS WASN'T BEHIND HIM. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN MULTIPLE

POLLS WERE NOT BEHIND HIM. WE WERE WAR WEARY, NO ONE WANTED

TO PUT BOOTS ON THE GROUND, NO ONE WANTED TO USE FORCE.

EVEN THE BRITS VOTED DOWN A RESOLUTION TO JOIN US IN TAKING

FORCE AGAINST SYRIA. IT'S A VERY DIFFERENT TIME THEN

AND NOW OF COURSE EVERYONE IS JUMPING ON PRESIDENT OBAMA.

>> WELL, YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ABOUT THAT.

HE DID NOT HAVE THE SUPPORT FROM CONGRESS.

HE HAD SOME SUPPORT.

I SUPPORTED HIS ACTIONS TO USE MILITARY TO STOP THE USE OF

CHEMICAL WEAPONS. THAT'S SOMETHING WHICH IS -- THE

INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY NEEDS TO RESPOND.

BUT YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, IT WAS NOT THE SUPPORT IN

CONGRESS, THERE CERTAINLY WASN'T THE SUPPORT IN EUROPE.

AND REMEMBER, WE THOUGHT WITH RUSSIA'S HELP WE WERE ABLE TO

GET ALL THE CHEMICAL WEAPONS OUT OF SYRIA.

WE THOUGHT THAT WAS ACCOMPLISHED.

OBVIOUSLY IT WAS NOT. WE WERE MISLED BY RUSSIA AND THE

CONSEQUENCE IS THAT THE SYRIAN CIVILIAN POPULATION TODAY IS AT

RISK ON THE USE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS.

THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE. >> ALL RIGHT.

IT'S NOT JUST NOW -- WE'RE TALKING ABOUT CHEMICAL WEAPONS

TODAY AS WE LOOK AT THESE HORRIFYING VIDEO AND THE VIDEO

IS HORRIBLE. I MEAN I'VE SEEN A NUMBER OF

VIDEOS AND WHAT WE SEE IT'S JUST TERRIBLE.

PEOPLE SUFFERING, STRUGGLING TO GET AIR AS THE GAS GETS THEM.

THE FACT IS ASSAD HAS BEEN USING CHEMICALS, OR AT LEAST THERE

HAVE BEEN CHEMICAL ATTACKS SUSPECTED MULTIPLE TIMES SINCE

2013. IT'S NOT JUST IN THE LAST FEW

DAYS. AND, IN FACT, THE U.N. JUST LAST

MONTH AN ATTEMPT TO PASS A RESOLUTION TO THE SECURITY

COUNCIL AGAINST SYRIA, BUT CHINA AND RUSSIA VETOED IT.

SO, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? IS THE WORLD GOING TO LOOK THE

OTHER WAY ON THIS ONE? >> I CERTAINLY HOPE NOT.

I WOULD HOPE WHAT HAS BEEN DONE HERE WILL CAUSE THE

INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY TO SAY THAT THIS CANNOT CONTINUE AND

THOSE RESPONSIBLE MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

AND THAT THIS IS WAR CRIMES. THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY MUST

HOLD MR. ASSAD RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE ACTIONS.

YES, WE KNOW THAT THEY'VE BEEN USING SOME CHEMICAL AGENTS, BUT

WHAT WE SAW TODAY LOOKS MORE LIKE SERAN, A MORE INTENSE

CHEMICAL WEAPON THAT WE WERE TOLD WAS TOTALLY DESTROYED

WITHIN SYRIA. THE SECURITY COUNCIL NEEDS TO

TAKE ACTION. >> ALL RIGHT.

HE'S A WAR CRIMINAL, THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, BUT THE ICC IS

COMPLETELY TOOTHLESS, HAS DONE NOTHING.

LOOK AT PRESIDENT BASH IRIN SUDAN.

HE HAS AN INDICTMENT FOR GENOCIDE GOING BACK A NUMBER OF

YEARS FOR KILLING LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THE DARFUR REGION.

NOBODY DOES ANYTHING. EVEN SOUTH AFRICA WOULDN'T

ARREST HIM WHEN HE WAS THERE. SO, COMPLETELY FECKLESS THERE,

HE'S A WAR CRIMINAL. ARE YOU SAYING WE SHOULD DO

SOMETHING ALONE IN SYRIA, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?

WE'RE NOT GOING TO GET HELP OUT OF THE U.N.

>> I WOULD START WITH THE COMMUNITY COUNCIL.

THEY DID PASS RESOLUTIONS CONDEMNING SYRIA'S USE OF

CHEMICAL WEAPONS.

NOW THEY HAVE USED A VERY STRONG AGENT AGAIN.

IT'S TIME FOR THE SECURITY COUNCIL TO PUT SOMETHING BEHIND

THAT. I AM ALSO SAYING YOU DON'T

LEGITIMATE MR. ASSAD. SO, I WOULD HOPE THAT THE TRUMP

ADMINISTRATION WOULD NOT GIVE ANY CREDIBILITY THAT

MR. ASSAD -- PRESIDENT ASSAD HAS ANY LEGITIMACY TO REMAIN AS THE

LEADER OF SYRIA. >> ALL RIGHT.

LET ME ASK YOU ONE QUICK QUESTION ON A RANDOM TOPIC, ONE

I'M PROFOUNDLY INTERESTED IN, THE NATION OF SOUTH SUDAN WHICH

IS IN THE MIDST OF A CIVIL WAR. PEOPLE ARE STARVING THERE.

IT'S INCREDIBLE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO ARE STARVING.

AND DO YOU HAVE -- SHOULD THE U.S. GET INVOLVED IN SOUTH

SUDAN? >> I THINK WE HAVE TO.

THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY NEEDS TO BE ENGAGED THERE.

WE HAVE A FAMILIAR INCAUSED BY CONFLICT.

THIS IS NOT JUST A WEATHER RELATED FAMILIAR IN.

THIS IS A CONFLICT FAMINE WHERE LITERALLY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE

IN JEOPARDY OF STARVING TO DEATH AND IT'S BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT

HAS LITTLE CONCERN OF THE WELFARE OF THE PEOPLE OF SOUTH

SUDAN. THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY

NEEDS TO PROVIDE A SAFE HAVEN FOR HUMANITARIAN RELIEF AND GET

RELIEF FROM THE CONFLICT SO THAT PEOPLE CAN GET HELP.

>> IT'S A TERRIBLE WHAT'S GOING ON THERE.

I DIGRESS FROM SYRIA. HAVE YOU HAD ANY CONVERSATION

WITH THE WHITE HOUSE OVER WHAT'S GOING ON IN SYRIA OR IS IT JUST

TOO SOON? >> WE'VE HAD VERY LITTLE

CONVERSATION. WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE

WHITE HOUSE POLICY IS IN REGARDS TO SYRIA.

THEY CERTAINLY HAVE NOT ANNOUNCED THAT.

THEY SAID THERE'S GOING TO BE LESS TRANSPARENCY IN THE NUMBER

OF U.S. PERSONNEL INVOLVED IN SYRIA, BUT WE DO NEED TO HAVE A

CONCRETE POLICY. YES, WE WANT THE PARTIES TO

NEGOTIATE A PEACE AGREEMENT. NO, MR. ASSAD CANNOT BE PART OF

THE FUTURE OF SYRIA. THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE

ATROCITIES MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

WE'VE SAID NEVER AGAIN. THE ONLY WAY IT WILL BE NEVER

AGAIN IS

For more infomation >> Ben Cardin: Donald Trump Admin Shouldn't Legitimize Bashar Al Assad | For The Record | MSNBC - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

Saintone - Swordmage Lv. 66 PvE - Deserted Shrine 5-Star (Heaven's Wrath of Urgon) - Duration: 4:55.

Mes was have pretty bad lag issues, so it didn't take much to rip aggro from him.

I had to stop attacking from here to let Mes regain aggro since my Celestial Aegis was down.

Final Current Boss DPS: 49'391

For more infomation >> Saintone - Swordmage Lv. 66 PvE - Deserted Shrine 5-Star (Heaven's Wrath of Urgon) - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Rep. Denny Heck On Donald Trump-Russia: There's So Much Smoke Here | Hardball | MSNBC - Duration: 6:42.

>>> GOOD EVENING. I'M CHRIS MATTHEWS FROM

WASHINGTON. THE BIG NEWS OF THE WEEK REMAINS

THE INVESTIGATIONS INTO RUSSIA'S MEDDLING IN OUR ELECTION AND THE

RECIPROCAL ROLE PLAYED BY THE TRUMP PEOPLE.

HERE ARE THE LATEST HEADLINES. THE FINANCIAL TIMES REPORTS THAT

THE FBI IS SETTING UP A SPECIAL SECTION BASED HERE IN WASHINGTON

TO COORDINATE ITS INVESTIGATION. ACCORDING TO THE TIMES, THE MOVE

IS A SIGN OF HOW SERIOUSLY THE BUREAU IS TAKING ALLEGATIONS OF

RUSSIAN MEDDLING INTO AMERICAN POLITICS AND IS ALSO AIMED AT

GIVING FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY GREATER VEZABILITY INTO THE

INVESTIGATION AND ITS DETAILS. THERE WILL BE MORE THAN 20

DEDICATED AGENTS WORKING ON THE INVESTIGATION.

THEY WILL BRIEF COMEY ON A WEEKLY BASIS.

MEANWHILE, NBC NEWS HAS CONFIRMED THAT BOMBSHELL

WASHINGTON POST REPORT THAT THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES ARRANGED A

SECRET MEETING IN JANUARY, A WEEK BEFORE THE INAUGURATION

BETWEEN BLACKWATER FOUNDER ERIC PRINCE AND A RUSSIAN CLOSE TO

PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN AS PART OF AN APPARENT EFFORT TO

ESTABLISH A BACK CHANNEL LINE OF COMMUNICATION BETWEEN MOSCOW AND

PRESIDENT-ELECT DONALD TRUMP. THE POST NOTED THAT PRINCE

PRESENTED HIMSELF AS AN UNOFFICIAL ANN VEY FOR TRUMP.

THE BLACKWATER FOUNDER GAVE A QUARTER OF A MILLION DOLLARS TO

THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN, AND PRO-TRUMP SUPER PACs LAST YEAR

AND HE'S BEEN SITTING IN THE TRUMP'S TRANSITION OFFICES IN

DECEMBER. A SPOKESPERSON FOR PRINCE

REJECTED THE STORY AND THE WHITE HOUSE CALLED THE SUGGESTION OF A

BACK WATER CHARGE RIDICULOUS. MEANWHILE AS THE INVESTIGATION

MOVES FORWARD, TRUMP PUSHES STORIES THAT DISTRACT ATTENTION

FROM THE INVESTIGATION. YESTERDAY, FOR EXAMPLE,

BLOOMBERG'S ELI LAKE REPORTED, WHITE HOUSE LAWYERS LAST MONTH

LEARNED THAT THE FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER SUSAN RICE

REQUESTED THE IDENTITIES OF U.S. PERSONS IN RAW INTELLIGENCE

REPORTS ON DOZENS OF OCCASIONS THAT CONNECT TO THE TRUMP TRAN

SKPIGS AND CAMPAIGN ACCORDING TO U.S. OFFICIALS FANL WITH THE

MATTER. TODAY, PRESIDENT TRUMP

RE-TWEETED A DRUDGE REPORT HEADLINE ABOUT THAT STORY.

IN AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH ANDREA MITCHELL, SUSAN RICE

EXPLAINED THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REQUESTING

INFORMATION ABOUT SOURCES IN INTELLIGENCE REPORTS AND

SURVEILLING POLITICAL OPPONENTS AS PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS ALLEGED.

LET'S WATCH HER. >> THE ALLEGATION THAT SOMEHOW

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS UTILIZED INTELLIGENCE FOR

POLITICAL PURPOSES. THAT'S ABSOLUTELY FALSE.

THERE WERE OCCASIONS WHEN I WOULD RECEIVE A REPORT IN WHICH

A U.S. PERSON WAS REFERRED TO. NAME NOT PROVIDED.

JUST U.S. PERSON. AND SOMETIMES IN THAT CONTEXT,

IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF THE REPORT AND

ASSESS ITS SIGNIFICANCE, IT WAS NECESSARY TO FIND OUT OR REQUEST

THE INFORMATION AS TO WHO THAT U.S. OFFICIAL WAS.

>> WELL, CONGRESSMAN ADAM SCHIFF, THE RANKING MEMBER OF

THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE SAID THE WHITE HOUSE IS TRYING

TO CHANGE THE FOCUS AND DIVERT THE INVESTIGATION INTO HIS

CAMPAIGN'S TIES TO RUSSIA. LET'S WATCH THIS.

>> IF ANYONE IN THE WHITE HOUSE HAD A CONCERN ABOUT ANY OF THESE

MATERIALS, THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHARED AND NOT GONE THROUGH THIS

CHARADE THAT WE SAW OVER THE LAST TWO WEEKS.

WHAT PROMPTED THAT? WHAT WAS THE URGENCY THERE WHEN

WE'VE ALREADY ASKED FOR MATERIALS ABOUT INCIDENTAL

COLLECCOLLECTION? AND I HAVE TO THINK THE URGENCY

WAS CREATED AT THAT MONDAY HEARING WHEN JAMES COMEY SAID

NOT ONLY THERE WAS NO TRUTH TO THE PRESIDENT'S CLAIM THAT HE

WAS SURVEILLED OR WIRETAPPED OR WHAT HAVE YOU, BUT ALSO WHEN THE

FBI DIRECTOR SAID THAT THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN TEAM WAS UNDER AN FBI

INVESTIGATION. I THINK THIS WAS THE RESPONSE TO

THAT RATHER BREATHTAKING HEARING.

>> CONGRESSMAN DENNY HECK IS A MEMBER OF THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE

COMMITTEE. SIMON MARKS, AND DAVID CORNISH,

WASHINGTON BUREAU CHIEF. CONGRESSMAN, LET ME ASK YOU

ABOUT THIS. WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THIS

INVESTIGATION AND THE FACT THAT COMEY, THE FBI DIRECTOR, IS

REALLY KIND OF FOCUSING ATTENTION, CREATING A SPECIAL

SECTION TO GO INTO WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN RUSSIA AND THE TRUMP

PEOPLE? >> SO ONE FORMER FBI AGENT

INDICATED THAT THIS REPRESENTS A SURGE IN RESOURCES.

ANYBODY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRUMP ORBIT THAT WAS INVOLVED IN

RUSSIA FINAL ENTANGLEMENTS PROBABLY WAS CALLING THEIR

LAWYER TODAY, CHRIS. THAT'S WHAT I MAKE OF IT.

>> LET ME ASK YOU ABOUT THIS OTHER LATER BOMBSHELL STORY,

THAT THERE WAS A MEETING NINE DAYS BEFORE INAUGURATION BETWEEN

THE BLACKWATER FOUNDER, THE BROTHER OF THE PERSON BETSY

DeVOS, OF COURSE WHO WAS NAMED BY TRUMP TO BE SECRETARY OF

EDUCATION, HER BROTHER. THE GUY OVER IN THE SEYCHELLES

WITH THE PUTIN GUY. WHAT IS A HUGE BACKER OF A

PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME A PRESIDENT-ELECT

DOING FISHING OUT THERE, PUTTING TOGETHER RELATIONS WITH RUSSIA?

I DON'T KNOW WHETHER IT'S ILLEGAL, BUT IT CERTAINLY

SUGGESTS MORE ENTANGLEMENT BETWEEN THE TRUMP FOLKS AND THE

PUTIN FOLKS. >> CHRIS, THERE'S SO MUCH SMOKE

HERE. EVERY SMOKE ALARM IN THE HOUSE

IS GOING OFF. THERE'S SO MUCH SMOKE HERE YOU

CAN'T SEE A FE A FOOT IN FRONT YOUR FACE.

LISTEN, THIS THING IS TAKING ON A LIFE OF ITS OWN.

IT'S GATHERING SPEED. IT'S THE SENATE.

IT'S THE FBI WITH NEW RESOURCES AND BY THE WAY I HAVE IT BY WORD

TONIGHT THAT THE HOUSE IS GOING TO GET ITS INVESTIGATION BACK ON

TRACK. THE CHAIR AND THE RANKING

MEMBER, I BELIEVE, ARE NEAR AGREEMENT ON A WITNESS LIST SO

WE CAN ENTER THE AUCTION. AND AS I HAVE SAID ALL ALONG, I

WOULDN'T BE THE SLIGHTEST BIT SURPRISED IF THERE AREN'T ALSO

SOME LOCAL PROSECUTORS LOOKING INTO SOME THINGS LIKE THIS.

>> IS THE CHAIRMAN OF YOUR COMMITTEE HIS OWN MAN?

>> WELL, CHRIS, I AM GOING TO GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE

DOUBT OF AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET THIS BACK ON TRACK.

>> OKAY. LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY.

>> I ASKED HIM TO RECUSE HIMSELF.

I THINK THAT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

BUT RIGHT NOW LET'S FOCUS ON GETTING IT BACK ON TRACK.

>> THE REASON I ASKED THAT IS OBVIOUS.

BUT I ALSO KNOW FROM A FORMER MEMBER OF THE HOUSE WHO IS NOW

IN THE SENATE ONCE TOLD ME THAT WHEN YOU GO INTO MARKUP AND YOU

ACTUALLY HAVE TO WRITE BILLS, YOU CAN SOMETIMES REALIZE THAT

ONE OF YOUR COLLEAGUES IS IN THE TANK WITH SOME CORPORATION.

THEY BEGIN TO BEHAVE LIKE THEY'RE NOT REALLY THEIR OWN

PERSON. WE'VE SEEN PRETTY ADEQUATE

EVIDENCE THAT MR. NUNES IS NOT HIS OWN PERSON.

WHAT'S HE DOING HANGING AROUND PICKING UP THE LAUNDRY FROM THE

WHITE HOUSE AND TAKING IT BACK TO THE WHITE HOUSE AFTER HE'S

CLEANED IT BY SAYING HE'S AN INVESTIGATOR?

HE WASN'T AN INVESTIGATOR. HE WAS A DELIVERY BOY, BRINGING

THIS STUFF BACK THAT THEY GAVE HIM AND SAYING IT WAS NEWS,

ALARMING NEWS. IF THAT ISN'T SHOW BOATING FOR

THE PRESIDENT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WAS? >> I THINK THE BEST THING THAT

CAN BE SAID ABOUT IT IS THAT IT'S HAM HANDED.

I'VE SAID ALL ALONG I FEEL LIKE I'M WATCHING A 3-D MOVIE,

DECEPTION, DEFLECTION, AND DISTRACTION.

THAT'S WHAT HE'S TRYING TO DO. BUT IT'S NOT GOING

For more infomation >> Rep. Denny Heck On Donald Trump-Russia: There's So Much Smoke Here | Hardball | MSNBC - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

KPOP Shop in Malaysia - VLOG #Part2 DHANANDREA (ENG SUB) - Duration: 9:30.

D: Hai Hai! So today we will go to different places

D: We'll also go to a Kpop shop

D: but later on today we we will go...

D: I'm sorry, 'cause i still feel a little bit awkward when I'm vlogging

D: I'm so embarrassed, there's a car, wait.. (lol)

D: Today we will go to some cute shops like Daiso, etc.

D: And, if you look behind me. They are really busy minding their own pictures

D: Because we just took lots of photos and they were like.. send it to the group! Send it to the group! ( family group ).

D: I look so weird when I'm vlogging... Eww

D: Look at my style!

D: I look fat.. (lol)

A: Please explain what you're wearing (formally)

D: I'm wearing a borrowed clothes

D: This is your blouse right?

D: This is a green stripes blouse

A: And the bag?

D: The bag is yours too

A: The pants?

D: Yep.. same (lol omg I'm crying)

A: Shoes?

D: Same..

D: 'cause to be honest, I don't have a lot of clothes

D: So I just borrow them from her, whatever (IM DEAD)

A: Take a picture of me.. eh.. I mean, I'll explain it

D: Can you please rotate the screen?! Cuz I want to look at it ( the one on top of the camera?

A: No.. I want to look at myself

D: I can't see how you look on the camera!

A: Glasses, a simple scarf/hijab, a black shirt

A: The jacket is from Bershka and the bag is from Stradivarius

D: Do you have to tell the brand? (SAVAGE)

A: They will probably ask " Where did you buy them?"

A: I'm using a ColourPop lipstick

D: Last night we had a livestream right?

D: It's so unfortunate for those of you who didn't watch it

D: Who watched it? Please comment down below

A: The pants and shoes... >.<

D: We already did that

A: We're going to eat.. BYE!

*Trying to speak Malay. AGAIN.*

A: This person is really tired. It's only been 5 minutes, but she's already feeling hot.

A: She's really sleepy 'cause she's been trying to sleep

A: What time is it? // D: I'm hungryyy >.< // A: It's 12

A: Is she still trying to sleep?

A: Aren't you bored? You keep sleeping

A: Like a cow! // D: What the heck?

D: What took her (EOMMA) so long? >.<

A: What do you want to eat?

D: That...

A: I told you before. You said that you don't want to eat fried stingray.

A: What do you want to eat? Fried rice? There's nothing special about Little Wok ( the name of the restaurant) *joke*

D: So what? It's delicious

A: You see that people there? They should pay for everything we eat!! A: We are waiting for the food

A: Look.. Mr and Mrs has finally come

Eomma: What do you want to eat dear?// D: Thaaat...

A: We are waiting for the food

A: It's hot

A: You guys gotta see this

A: Nobody has start eating. But she's on the way to finishing the entire plate

A: Just like kids who hasn't eaten in five years

A: *dubbing* OMG, it took so long. I'll just eat first. I'm really hungry

A: Now look at me eating.. Yuummm.

A: Again, Again.. I'm hungry.

A: Ah.. failed

A: Ah.. How do I do this? AAAAUGGHMMM (what is that omg)

A: Delicious, delicious...

A: Meeting my second husband

A: The first one is over there

A: Yeaahh

A: Let's go in

A: This is my (?) husband >.< (idk how to explain it)

D: It feels like he's looking at me

A: Too much feels huh..?

D: I'm shy

A: What? // D: I'm shy

A: But actually he said " NO "

D: OMG.. This

A: Oh this

A: This is a.. mannequin. What number of husband are you? (?)

D: Sist.. I'm to shy to take a picture there // A: Are you in EXO? Are you a member of EXO?

A: How are you sist? After visiting your husband's house

(I look so ugly here. I'm crying kekeke)

A: This SPAO is similar to the one in Korea. But as you know, the prices of the product in SPAO is pretty expensive

A: That's why we bought some stuff that's on sale

A: What did you buy? Shoes?

D: Yeah ^^

D: I am searching for shoes 'cause most of the shoes in Jakarta such as Converse is really expensive

A: Anyway, this is Taeyeon's song

A: Hands On Me, right?

For more infomation >> KPOP Shop in Malaysia - VLOG #Part2 DHANANDREA (ENG SUB) - Duration: 9:30.

-------------------------------------------

HELIOS 44-2 58MM F/2 LENS | Thoughts | Lumix G7 - Duration: 3:50.

Welcome back to Mauro's Films today i am sharing my thoughts of the Helios 44-2 a vintage lens made in Russia

But very common to users of the micro four thirds system

So I'm using it with my panasonic G7

and with this FOTGA M42 to MFT adapter, so le't see what i think about, let's jump in

Was on a backstage promotional shooting and I had enough time to test out the helios 44 in low light

The 44-2 is the standard fast 58 millimeter lens typically found on kits on the Zenith series Russian SLRS

This is an m42 mount and have a focal lenght of 58mm

in the MFT world with an adapter is a 116 mm field of view making it a near telephoto prime lens with an aperture ranging from F2 to F16

telephoto prime lens when an aperture ranging from F-22 F-16

with m42-m43 adapter attached it is about the size of the panny 14-45 kit zoom but a little heaviaer weighting approx. 285 g heavier

285 Grams

The first thing [that] I surprised me was the diagram mechanisms

It doesn't have the familiar distinct click between the fine stops rather it has a click free smooth

Transition all the way between

F-16 and F2

No mechanical aperture presets means you could stop apertures to 3.45 or 4.12.

i found the aperture ring to be incredibly smooth as

For the focus ring could come in extremely handy when shooting video when adjusted for focus or light

The lens is built like a tank seriously metal and glass

in the B shots that you are seeing I was testing [the] low-light wide open and slight stopping down to

2.8 the ISO 400 to 800 on my Panasonic G7

the Lens wide open is soft and hard to focus

But the focus ring is smoot and stopped down a little bit is easy to focus

The lens at 2.8 is barely Sharp, but in low light conditions

You can go lower than 2.8 because you would have to bump up the ISO

the lens can't compete with my panasonic

25mm F1.7

in Sharpness and low light, but I will never compare this completely different lenses

This is a fun lens to play in Bright conditions when stopped down at least F4

but with the lack of any image stabilization

In my case of the LUMIX G7 in a very narrow field of view in Micro Four-thirds bodies

It makes a play only lens and not professional video use in my case

Thank you for watching stay tuned, check my loots on my page subscribe for more and see you the next time, bye!

For more infomation >> HELIOS 44-2 58MM F/2 LENS | Thoughts | Lumix G7 - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

FUI A LA CASA DE ROBLEISIUTU Y THIAGOIUTU l ElTeisan - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> FUI A LA CASA DE ROBLEISIUTU Y THIAGOIUTU l ElTeisan - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Migraine Cure Nerve Block | Auburn Medical Group - Duration: 16:22.

oh my gosh he announced but it's like

it's like gone Rebecca who some of you

remember from an earwax cleaning video

has been having headaches and does have

migraine and this particular headache

you've been having now for the last

three weeks just a block 11 mostly on

little off maybe a couple hours of a

break daily but not even everyday right

and we're going to use a technique of

nerve block on the Greater and Lesser

occipital nerves where they come out in

the back of the skull right two and two

the purpose is to block those nerves

that serve sensation not only for the

outside of school but even on the inside

where you're actually feeling the pain

of the headache this will most often

totally break a migraine so I was taught

this technique at USC by dr. so much I

srivastava and forgive me so much I got

your name wrong but thank you so much

for teaching and so many of many of my

followers on YouTube they know when I

was there because I made a little or try

to make a little video on their their

internet connection was down there but

we're going to bring that teaching from

USC at their neurology conference to you

right now okay we're going to show how

we do it I do a little differently from

from soma and the way I'm doing it

differently is that i'm using

epinephrine with the lidocaine which I

know that from my procedural background

a little bit it helps to numb it longer

the epinephrine will limit blood flow to

and from the area so it doesn't get

filtered out and cleaned out it also

makes for Leslie me which everybody

likes now when we do these shots in

people it's right where your hair is so

we're not really doing a clean injection

but we're being very careful we go ahead

and we we do a couple things to make it

easier we rub the skin with an alcohol

wipes there's a little less bacteria on

it we don't shave hair off and we don't

need to because nobody

really against infections from this and

then she also sprays with a topical

anaesthetics pray that I'll put on it

that makes it a little bit easier when

you get the shot but we're he's not

really planning needles yeah you

remember that one so we'll get started

right away but so I'm going to push your

hair forward you okay there we go come

along come along oh so hair forward and

people may notice you have a little

coloration on your neck and that's

nothing abnormal that's what I gave lots

of yeah people people have coloration

there that's not part of what's going on

here so I'm going to be pushing and

possibly a little uncomfortably pushing

first I'm finding the prominence of the

occiput Knoxville prominence is kind of

in the mailbox yeah yeah yeahs there to

walk and then amputation sort of amusing

well I'm going to be going between that

and the upper part of the tragus is

right let me look here right here so if

you draw a line between those I'm going

to be going at the midpoint for the

greater occipital nerve and then halfway

between what's left for the lesser

occipital nerve so that means I'm going

to be pushing right about here until I

find the tender spot have I found the

tender spot yeah yeah yeah okay good so

yours yours is actually closer to this

and some people will say instead the

midpoint say do each of them they had a

third of the distance Oh so if their or

their walk a little ball all right let's

and again I just want to confirm that's

the tender spot huh all right so we'll

spray a little bit ethyl chloride to to

make it cold and then we'll give you a

shot aiming upward to the spot not

wanting to hit the skull drawing back to

make sure we're not in a blood vessel

and then going ahead and administering

I'm putting in two cc's of lidocaine

with epinephrine with 0.2 cc's of sodium

bicarbonate you don't ok ok well let

make sure you hadn't passed down well I

feel ya i'm going to fan it a little bit

where I pull out and go back in draw a

little bit more in that direction you

still awake yeah ok is it hurting yeah a

little bit i found that might be side

effects like right on ok so this is the

greater occipital nerve on the right and

then i'm going to push it in and massage

it in still okay with it off ok well i

don't want to find out that you passed

out by having my foot get warm all of a

sudden that's not the way you want to

fight that i haven't but one of the

instructors with dr. so he was talking

about that's how he found out that the

patient passed out was his foot got warm

yeah you don't want to do that yeah ok

and generally what they'll do is give

the patient a bit of a break between the

injections because the the closer you do

them together the more chance you're

going to cause stimulation that can lead

to them passing out I'm going to very

slowly go through this here and start to

locate the lesser occipital nerve and

start to clean the skin off with an

alcohol wipe but we're no rush here if

you want me to slow down I can so we're

going to find the prominence again

and you know two thirds of the way over

let me feel where the tragus is there so

I know we're in the right spot so most

likely it's in this area yeah yeah you

can push on it real tender spot I just

find out yeah it's right about there yes

it is yes it is that's what it feel like

this right there is that where you were

yeah a little bit yes rob was right

thing yeah we compare that again I'm

feeling the tragus feeling the

prominence on the occiput and yeah about

that would that would be it Wow let me

give it a little straight always long oh

yeah you'll feel it's all sorts of

directions yeah so this is getting a

little cold in that area to act as a

local topical anesthetic so we can give

you an injection in that same spot where

you said you felt it and I'm going to

start to inject the medicine that

probably stings as it goes in and

there's a reason I'm directing from low

to high on the patient's body and that

is to help to avoid accidental injection

into the spinal canal which if you're

doing the opposite direction there's a

small risk although with these small

needles it's less likely and we make

sure we're up on the skull not down

lower so I'm Fanning it out to get a

larger area to spread out the anesthetic

and then I'm going to rub that one in so

that's the lesser occipital nerve all

good okay so not too bad can you tell

any change in the headache pain I feel

alone in the life sciences what no okay

Wow so there's tragus with that finger

and I know that people in the video

can't even somebody in person here can't

see exactly what I'm touching because of

the hair but that's just the nature of

it so that's what that will put it right

no no well we can get what's called the

dorsal occipital nerve most people don't

have one and it exists right here if you

say yes writing your old guy well you

may have a dorsal occipital nerve that

we will go ahead we will give an

injection there also oh okay so what I'm

hitting is an area that's actually just

off to the side of mid line between the

occipital prominence and the tragus of

the ear on a line between them and yeah

some people that is their tender spot so

let me hit that on this one and maybe

we'll go back on the other one hit it

too

well of course you can get fit all over

yeah quite worth it yeah okay I'm gonna

hit it one more one more time as far as

my finger on it right about there yes

yeah some people that'll be the spot to

hit all right going to give you a shot

there draw panic make sure there's no

blood start to inject you said ooh

yeah close that's where it hurts wha and

we may have to do that also on the other

side no no there's variations from

person to person yeah a little bleeding

with that one so I'm going to push it in

yeah we want to want to work that in

how's the headache last bowl better on

one side or all over I would say just

over all over fields when you say this

kind of relief you mean like this is the

best it's felt in what two or three

weeks that's certainly gonna go all

right okay good good good so we're going

to we're going to journey over back to

the right side because you seem to

benefit from giving an injection where a

dorsal occipital nerve would be located

so let's see if you have tenderness same

size same nerve on the right side so

we've hit two on the right side which

actually for most people will be

complete not so for you well as long as

we know it and we can identify it and

make you feel better by taking into

account how you're different then that's

great still feeling okay

alright we're going to yeah so I find

the prominence again there it is and

then I go just lateral to it that is it

isn't it yep and the reason I know where

to go is just because of how far it is

you know just just a centimeter be less

than a centimeter over from you can see

some plastic there that's okay all right

can I drop and inject you feel it like

you did that last one off so you're

feeling it more than you did the the

other two yeah and how about going down

the back now is this causing a fastball

sensation there just less pain Wow well

we may not have to do anything more than

this we may not have to do a greater and

lesser on the left side if come on if

this works if this totally eliminates

the pain we don't have to so let's rub

that in and probably have you sit up for

a little bit after getting four of those

injections still have headache well it's

pretty much long and can you localize

where where you feel it if it is well

just get so much back here that I

thought well since you are plants that

are getting it back sure so that means

your neck that's right your Twitter

please figure out what to do go ahead

and let raise your head up and sit up

for a moment how's that feel fine

actually Wow can you can you sort of

point to a region or area that still

hurts well

we thought you blocked a lot it's all

gone I have I have not felt this good in

three weeks I am serious this is this is

great and it isn't bad I I didn't know

what to expect thank you so much for

letting us do this thank you and thank

you for joining us I do need to if you

just allow me to thank some people who

helped make this possible that they

decided that would be like booboo Kitty

and Lindsey antwine our new patron Petra

from Sweden we thank you all for helping

make this possible you also can become a

part of that by looking at the auburn

medical patreon will be a link to that

and you can make sure you're subscribed

to this this channel if you like these

type of medical videos and seeing

patients who enjoyed helping you learn

about medicine like like Rebecca here

until next time Dr Marlin and Rebecca

following all of you to stay in good

health thanks

For more infomation >> Migraine Cure Nerve Block | Auburn Medical Group - Duration: 16:22.

-------------------------------------------

Mobile-D - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Mobile-D - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

i suck at piano. - Duration: 1:29.

*noise in the background is my parents watching there show XD.

prepare your ears for awfulness

I suck with my left hand :D

cant even play marry had a little lamb.

with my right hand I am beast

trying to play john legend all of me but I couldn't because I was holding my camera.

EAR RAPE!!!!!!

I just completely gave up right here. XD

then I play seven nation army

in short I suck at playing the piano.

hope you guys enjoyed pls like and subscribe! :D

For more infomation >> i suck at piano. - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

HELIOS 44-2 58MM F/2 LENS | Thoughts | Lumix G7 - Duration: 3:50.

Welcome back to Mauro's Films today i am sharing my thoughts of the Helios 44-2 a vintage lens made in Russia

But very common to users of the micro four thirds system

So I'm using it with my panasonic G7

and with this FOTGA M42 to MFT adapter, so le't see what i think about, let's jump in

Was on a backstage promotional shooting and I had enough time to test out the helios 44 in low light

The 44-2 is the standard fast 58 millimeter lens typically found on kits on the Zenith series Russian SLRS

This is an m42 mount and have a focal lenght of 58mm

in the MFT world with an adapter is a 116 mm field of view making it a near telephoto prime lens with an aperture ranging from F2 to F16

telephoto prime lens when an aperture ranging from F-22 F-16

with m42-m43 adapter attached it is about the size of the panny 14-45 kit zoom but a little heaviaer weighting approx. 285 g heavier

285 Grams

The first thing [that] I surprised me was the diagram mechanisms

It doesn't have the familiar distinct click between the fine stops rather it has a click free smooth

Transition all the way between

F-16 and F2

No mechanical aperture presets means you could stop apertures to 3.45 or 4.12.

i found the aperture ring to be incredibly smooth as

For the focus ring could come in extremely handy when shooting video when adjusted for focus or light

The lens is built like a tank seriously metal and glass

in the B shots that you are seeing I was testing [the] low-light wide open and slight stopping down to

2.8 the ISO 400 to 800 on my Panasonic G7

the Lens wide open is soft and hard to focus

But the focus ring is smoot and stopped down a little bit is easy to focus

The lens at 2.8 is barely Sharp, but in low light conditions

You can go lower than 2.8 because you would have to bump up the ISO

the lens can't compete with my panasonic

25mm F1.7

in Sharpness and low light, but I will never compare this completely different lenses

This is a fun lens to play in Bright conditions when stopped down at least F4

but with the lack of any image stabilization

In my case of the LUMIX G7 in a very narrow field of view in Micro Four-thirds bodies

It makes a play only lens and not professional video use in my case

Thank you for watching stay tuned, check my loots on my page subscribe for more and see you the next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment