Hello girls and guys!
As you can see ...
... it has finally become warm
And the city awakens to new life.
This is exactly what we have been waiting for forever,
And with us, I mean, of course, the 2 cyclists,
Motorcyclists, scooters.
Yes it is gorgeous, 18C (real 21C) and dreamlike.
And yes if the sound recordings are not so great,
Then sorry, but on my microphone
The foam is broken,
Thus several times and thus
The wind is no longer very well filtered out.
Is unfortunately so, I mus me a new fetch.
But in principle, I'm glad that many
Have reinvented their motorcycles
And that really brings me to the topic
"Wintering a motorcycle".
After all,
How I winter my motorcycle,
But most people forget that
There are many points that you should consider.
Beginning from that of course, about the winter
The battery maintains a little
Of course, also designed for them
Has no electricity consumption and collapses.
For vehicles with immobilizer, alarm systems.
What is there to control?
In addition to the fact that I have to make the 1 service (of the year)
The first service is of course if I
My vehicle in the spring unpack and the oil already
Since ages, so for 3-4 months inside is
And has accumulated a lot of moisture.
And of course oil filter change and many other things.
There are some things to consider
Before I actually take the motorcycle into operation,
And indeed is very important the check,
The obvious check.
I look at myself, my brake lines are still in order,
Not yet too much,
What about my brake pads,
Belong to the soon exchanged.
These are all things I need to do, of course
Watch the Points and
1 quite a big point which is also very important
Before I really went 1 meter,
I check the tire pressure.
Because many motorcycle tires lose a lot of air during the standing period
And when I drive away and the tire rolls,
It may be that I may have an accident,
Or she slips away, etc ..
Of course, I can not achieve the braking values
And these are just very important things,
How to control is still my steering head bearing in order,
I have no notches from the standing time in the camp
From balls or air (too big tolerance), also check.
Which is, of course, very important for multipliers,
To change the brake fluid,
But I am of course to the spring servcie to it.
That is, To the oil change belongs of course also
The brake fluid changed, if at all very much
And often very hard corners brakes,
It is important to have a good oil,
That has a high boiling point.
Yes, things like. Watch the chain,
Clean and lubricate is important.
Air pressure is very important, check the steering head bearing,
Check brake pads, these are really existential things
And if you do not lubricate the chain manually like me,
Then of course that can be in the standing time
The oil dries, at all in the very thin conduits,
Ie in a chain oiler, then it would be an advantage
If the thin lines then a little through.
That I do not now that I the whole plant,
But only the end leads.
So I take a lead with the rubber down,
Take chain cleaner or brake cleaner,
Put the rubber into the rubber and press once on it
And rinse it once, then the fixed oil dissolves,
With a standing time of 3-4 months can happen,
On and I do with both lines,
Because I have a two-sided chain lubricator (for both sides)
And if you did that then
Put a cloth or a paper (old newspaper) or scraps underneath
And flush the plant that the chain cleaner
Or brake cleaner in the line,
This is flushed out of the oil
And you can also see that both sides drip.
If one does not drip, then keep a side closed,
Then the oil will automatically overflow to the other side
And when you open again both sides dripped.
Yes, these are just the things,
So you also have to make sure
The lines are free,
If you drive the whole year is no matter,
But if you parked your motorcycle over the winter
They are simply things you have to look at.
So do not rely on the chain oiler working and oiling,
But really see if the lines are not clogged.
And then, of course, also fill the tank,
Since most vessels are between 6,000 and 10,000 km
To hold of, depending on how strong you are
The dropping amount has been set.
Yes, that's just the things
Which should be checked
And of course also if necessary things you should change
Also changes and then you can already with really
Calm conscience in a new motorcycle season
And you can rely on your bike 100%.
Yeah, that's it, of course
An accident-free motorcycle season,
Many, many kilometers, great roads, lots of grip
And then, as always, I have only one thing left to say,
Which describes everything,
STAY UP!
See you!
For more infomation >> Mazda 2 1.5 SKYACTIV-G INTRO EDITION Airco / Navigatie / Cruise - Duration: 0:58.
For more infomation >> Škoda Roomster 1.2 TSI 63KW DYNAMIC - Duration: 0:57.
For more infomation >> Honda Civic 1.8I 5D SPORT - Duration: 1:06.
For more infomation >> Mazda CX-3 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 120 GT-M LINE 2WD | €4.414 VOORDEEL | RIJKLAARPRIJS | - Duration: 0:52.
For more infomation >> Škoda Superb 1.6TDI 77KW GRLINE AMBITION BUSINESSLINE - Duration: 0:54.
For more infomation >> Honda Jazz 1.4i-VTEC STYLE MODE - Duration: 1:02.
For more infomation >> Honda CR-V 2.4I AWD EXECUTIVE AUTMAAT - Duration: 1:02.
For more infomation >> Honda Jazz 1.2i-VTEC Cool+ Cruise control - Duration: 0:55.
For more infomation >> Honda Civic Tourer 1.8i-VTEC Style Edition + PDC - Duration: 0:54.
For more infomation >> Bài thuốc chữa dứt điểm viêm xoang hiệu quả nhất từ hạt gấc bạn có biết//tin tức thật - Duration: 11:50.
For more infomation >> 3 Lý Do Bạn Cần Ngừng Ăn Bún Ngay Hôm Nay Trước Khi Quá Muộn - Duration: 2:51.
For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C 300 h Estate Avantgarde Lease Edition Automaat 21% bijtelling! - Duration: 0:55. 

For more infomation >> 05.04.2017 Informativos Radio UMH - Duration: 10:18.
For more infomation >> JE ME LANCE DANS L' APICULTURE ! - Duration: 6:50.
For more infomation >> Interview mit einem Bild #8 „Schiff mit Matrosen beim Gelage" von Hans Holbein d. J. - Duration: 4:32.
For more infomation >> Nightcore - Stay - Duration: 2:34.
For more infomation >> Christina J. Colclough answers a question from Darcy on 'skills gap' in Europe - Duration: 0:45.
For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf 1.4-16V 5 Drs - Duration: 0:59.
For more infomation >> Kia Venga 1.4 66KW Seven, NAVI, CAMERA, AIRCO - Duration: 0:52. 
For more infomation >> 【日本便利店】日本便利店必買!?爆辣薯條餅乾!!!!到底有多辣!?日本便利店|日本のコンビニエンスストア|Japan's convenience store - Duration: 3:42. 
No comments:
Post a Comment