Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 5 2017

A 1965 Washington quarter dollar

struck on a 90 percent silver

planchet intended for use on

quarters from 1964 and before,

graded AU-53, sold for $7,050.

As a rough estimate of

this coins value you can

assume this coin in average

condition will be valued

at somewhere around $1,

while one in certified

mint state (MS+) condition

could bring as much as

$35 at auction.

The period between 1964 and 1965

was a busy time at the U.S. Mint

as it transitioned away from 90 percent

silver dimes, quarter dollars and half dollars,

moving the first two to a copper-nickel

clad composition and the half dollar to

a silver-copper clad composition (40 percent silver).

As a result, a few 1965 coins struck on planchets

intended for the pre-1965 90 percent silver issues are known. These are coveted by collectors.

Thanks for watching Subscribe MrDIY for more videos

For more infomation >> Rare US quarter dollar - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Конор МакГрегор не вернется в UFC, Хабиб Нурмагомедов мог умереть - Duration: 2:45.

Hello.

Are you SPORT SCIENCE Fight. May 19 in Sochi as part of the M-1

will be held the match between Viktorom Nemkovym and Ronnie

Merkesom.

on April 15 in the framework of promotion UFC will fight former

Bellator champion Alexander Volkov and Roy Nelson.

June 1, Alexander Shlemenko will meet in a rematch bout

Brandon Halsey.

June 17 within the framework of the promotion UFC will fight Rafael

Dos Años and Tarec Saffiedine.

April 8 as part of the promotion UFC will fight Gegard

Musashi and Chris Weidman.

At the same time outraged Gegard the fact that the men who

he defeated receive royalties, vastly superior

its own reward.

Habib Nurmagomedov one a recent interview

admitted that indeed nearly died during sgonki

weight before failed fight with Toni Fergyusonom.

It is because of the extremely difficult state health doctors

refused to write Habib less than

7 hours after admission.

Fighter sure what poor health

did not allow him to go procedure sgonki weight.

He intends to 3 months of rehabilitation in Germany to recover

their performance to normal, however, I agree with the Habib

the fact that such sgonki weight really deadly

dangerous.

However, he does not understand, why the media was fixed

information that on the eve of before the fight he ate cakes

in the restaurant and it is not allowed him to make the weight.

As explained by Habib among his company only he

I drove the weight, so all except it really

I eat everything, but he continued stick to a diet.

Gunnar Nelson, who teammate and

other Conor McGregor believes that the Irishman could

not return to the UFC in 2017.

According to him, in full Conor money and even more plans

is fighting without rules, which he wants to implement.

For example, he is now fully busy preparing for a fight

with Floyd Mayweather.

Therefore, he found, what to do outside of the octagon.

All success, understanding and anabolism.

Since you have news from SPORT SCIENCE - each new release

day.

If you like the video, then support us huskies

and share this video with friends.

This will greatly help the development of our channel.

On our site are gathered mengen.ru all editions and text

articles to them.

Not to miss the next Video - subscribe

to our feed and Public VKontakte, all references in the description to

video.

And yes, one more thing.

If you still do not done, then click on the bell

near the subscribe button.

Put a tick "report me all the news of this

Channel "and click save.

So you will not miss our new release.

For more infomation >> Конор МакГрегор не вернется в UFC, Хабиб Нурмагомедов мог умереть - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 1.8 TFSI S-LINE......... - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 1.8 TFSI S-LINE......... - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse S 350 Massagestoelen / Trekhaak - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse S 350 Massagestoelen / Trekhaak - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Ford S-Max 1.6 EcoBoost Titanium 7 persoons 160pk - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Ford S-Max 1.6 EcoBoost Titanium 7 persoons 160pk - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

GFRIEND Caught A Fan Trying To Secretly Film Them - Duration: 2:29.

GFRIEND Caught A Fan Trying To Secretly Film Them

At a recent fan sign, GFRIEND's members noticed an attendee attempting to secretly film them in a very up close and personal way.

Fansigns are complex proceedings that require meticulous planning and stringent rules in order to go smoothly, and one of the rules that many companies instate is that cameras are forbidden at the signing tables.

One fan, however, thought he could get away with bringing a camera up to the fansign table by hiding one in his glasses. Unfortunately for him, GFRIEND's members are very observant and he was caught.

One fan caught the whole incident on video.

In the video, Yuju can be seen leaning forward to take a closer look at the man's glasses and, after he moves on to the next member in the fansign, SinB, Yuju appears to tell Sowon about how the fan may have been up to something suspicious, causing Sowon to take a second look.

Once the fan moved on once more, from SinB to Yerin, Yuju pointed out the man's glasses to SinB and caused her to take a second look as well.

SinB taking another look at the glasses in question.

Yerin was the last member fans could interact with during the fansign and she asked the man to take off his glasses. While holding the man's glasses, she also caught the attention of the group's managers.

After giving the man his glasses back, she appears to have turned to the manager and told him that there was a camera in them.

Later in the fansign, one of the group's managers could be seen holding the glasses in question appearing to have confiscated them and confirming that there was a hidden camera embedded in them.

GFRIEND's manager holding the glasses with a camera.

For more infomation >> GFRIEND Caught A Fan Trying To Secretly Film Them - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Mannequin Challenge - iApps - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Mannequin Challenge - iApps - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

The Last Samurai ''Fight in The Rain'' - The Last Samurai-(2003) Movie Clip HD - Duration: 3:56.

Nicely done.

They may be children, but they are strong.

You try.

Try.

Put down the sword.

For more infomation >> The Last Samurai ''Fight in The Rain'' - The Last Samurai-(2003) Movie Clip HD - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

City Council District 8 Results - Duration: 0:12.

For more infomation >> City Council District 8 Results - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

Rare US quarter dollar - Duration: 1:00.

A 1965 Washington quarter dollar

struck on a 90 percent silver

planchet intended for use on

quarters from 1964 and before,

graded AU-53, sold for $7,050.

As a rough estimate of

this coins value you can

assume this coin in average

condition will be valued

at somewhere around $1,

while one in certified

mint state (MS+) condition

could bring as much as

$35 at auction.

The period between 1964 and 1965

was a busy time at the U.S. Mint

as it transitioned away from 90 percent

silver dimes, quarter dollars and half dollars,

moving the first two to a copper-nickel

clad composition and the half dollar to

a silver-copper clad composition (40 percent silver).

As a result, a few 1965 coins struck on planchets

intended for the pre-1965 90 percent silver issues are known. These are coveted by collectors.

Thanks for watching Subscribe MrDIY for more videos

For more infomation >> Rare US quarter dollar - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Конор МакГрегор не вернется в UFC, Хабиб Нурмагомедов мог умереть - Duration: 2:45.

Hello.

Are you SPORT SCIENCE Fight. May 19 in Sochi as part of the M-1

will be held the match between Viktorom Nemkovym and Ronnie

Merkesom.

on April 15 in the framework of promotion UFC will fight former

Bellator champion Alexander Volkov and Roy Nelson.

June 1, Alexander Shlemenko will meet in a rematch bout

Brandon Halsey.

June 17 within the framework of the promotion UFC will fight Rafael

Dos Años and Tarec Saffiedine.

April 8 as part of the promotion UFC will fight Gegard

Musashi and Chris Weidman.

At the same time outraged Gegard the fact that the men who

he defeated receive royalties, vastly superior

its own reward.

Habib Nurmagomedov one a recent interview

admitted that indeed nearly died during sgonki

weight before failed fight with Toni Fergyusonom.

It is because of the extremely difficult state health doctors

refused to write Habib less than

7 hours after admission.

Fighter sure what poor health

did not allow him to go procedure sgonki weight.

He intends to 3 months of rehabilitation in Germany to recover

their performance to normal, however, I agree with the Habib

the fact that such sgonki weight really deadly

dangerous.

However, he does not understand, why the media was fixed

information that on the eve of before the fight he ate cakes

in the restaurant and it is not allowed him to make the weight.

As explained by Habib among his company only he

I drove the weight, so all except it really

I eat everything, but he continued stick to a diet.

Gunnar Nelson, who teammate and

other Conor McGregor believes that the Irishman could

not return to the UFC in 2017.

According to him, in full Conor money and even more plans

is fighting without rules, which he wants to implement.

For example, he is now fully busy preparing for a fight

with Floyd Mayweather.

Therefore, he found, what to do outside of the octagon.

All success, understanding and anabolism.

Since you have news from SPORT SCIENCE - each new release

day.

If you like the video, then support us huskies

and share this video with friends.

This will greatly help the development of our channel.

On our site are gathered mengen.ru all editions and text

articles to them.

Not to miss the next Video - subscribe

to our feed and Public VKontakte, all references in the description to

video.

And yes, one more thing.

If you still do not done, then click on the bell

near the subscribe button.

Put a tick "report me all the news of this

Channel "and click save.

So you will not miss our new release.

For more infomation >> Конор МакГрегор не вернется в UFC, Хабиб Нурмагомедов мог умереть - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Honda CR-V 2.2D Executive | Climate Controle | Navigatie | Cruise Controle | Metaalkleur | Trekhaak - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Honda CR-V 2.2D Executive | Climate Controle | Navigatie | Cruise Controle | Metaalkleur | Trekhaak - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Rare US quarter dollar - Duration: 1:00.

A 1965 Washington quarter dollar

struck on a 90 percent silver

planchet intended for use on

quarters from 1964 and before,

graded AU-53, sold for $7,050.

As a rough estimate of

this coins value you can

assume this coin in average

condition will be valued

at somewhere around $1,

while one in certified

mint state (MS+) condition

could bring as much as

$35 at auction.

The period between 1964 and 1965

was a busy time at the U.S. Mint

as it transitioned away from 90 percent

silver dimes, quarter dollars and half dollars,

moving the first two to a copper-nickel

clad composition and the half dollar to

a silver-copper clad composition (40 percent silver).

As a result, a few 1965 coins struck on planchets

intended for the pre-1965 90 percent silver issues are known. These are coveted by collectors.

Thanks for watching Subscribe MrDIY for more videos

For more infomation >> Rare US quarter dollar - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Reaksi COWOK KOREA Pakai MINYAK KAYU PUTIH Pertama Kali!!ㅣChallengeㅣSeminyak BaliㅣVLOG INDONESIA - Duration: 8:26.

Wait X3 ! Don't forget to [SUBSCRIBE] and [NOTIFICATION] !!!

*You can change the Subtitle on your language (Caption CC)

Minyak Kayu Putih?

Is, What?

What was it?

Minyak Kayu Putih?

Can we get in the picture?

Yeah Yeah Yeah

1,2,3

Yeah it's video

How's the smell?

KOREAN GUY Tries the Minyak Kayu Putih for the First time!

It looks a bit different. what's this name?

Carrot

Ohh Carrot Juice!

And there's the new one. wait this food

It's balinese food. and we call it Bebek Bertutu

Bebek Bertutu?

Bebek Bertutu!!

it's duck

Bebek Bertutu

Is it right?

yes. that's right

Bebek Bertutu

Okay. it's Bebek Bertutu

wow

now let's try Jamu

Let's try Jamu!

Ahh

How's it?

Weird? or?

is it good?

Carrot tasty !

Yes ㅋㅋ

It's cool. i didn't eat anything yet

so it feels like falling down to my stomach

Yes carrot juice

It's yummy

Wow, Let's try this too

What's this?

What's the name of it?

Jamu kunyit asam

Jamu kunyit asam

Jamu kunyit asam

What is it made by?

Turmeric

Turmeric and carrot

But there's only turmeric

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

How's it?

It tastes like medicine

This is medicine!

Medicine? Yes it's medicine!

This is medicine yeah

Feli prepared this food for me

but I have

a stomach ache today so

I can't eat it

It looks so yummy though

This is duck yeah

This is famous balinese food, isn't it?

Famous balinese food

It looks so yum

Really yum x2

I don't know what i ate wrong food(To be honest i ate wrong bread from java island) so i had a stomach ache

Hello~

I borrowed scooter!

so let me try it for the first time in here

I borrowed yesterday

I was sick

So i couldn't drive until now

But i wanna try today

This is my scooter

Shall we travel?

(Korean singing)

Now

I came to buy the medicine, for the stomach ache

Minyak Kayu Putih?

Minyak Kayu Putih?

I should ask whether they have it or not. What is...

What was it?

Is there Minyak Kayu Putih?

Minyak Kayu Putih?

I will put it on my stomach

It's so painful

Thank you

Thank you X2

Minyak, Minyak Kayu Putih

People say it's good when i have stomach ache

I'm gonna be crazy

Now let's go to seminyak

Now here

Travelers have to visit here

Bomb memorial, there was a terror here..

I came to seminyak

Can i get in the picture?

Yeah yeah yeah

It's video! right?

1,2,3~!

Yes it's video !

Hello~

What's your name?

Yohan

Hello ~ Yohan's friends~

Okay Thanks mates !

Bye~

Bye Yohan~

Bye Bye~

It's video

There's something like this

I can't understand why they pay for this

Never understand

I'm so afraid of these kind of things

It's fun~

Well i have bad condition today

I really wanna drink Teh botol now

I have less energy since i don't really eat

I should get to the hotel

I just arrived to the hotel

When i have a stomach ache

Ahh Minyak

Kayu Putih

people say it's good

So i wanna try it

I put the glasses since i can't see really well

Let me try this

Why is it hard?

Oh here

People say i should put on my stomach

I think indonesia has

manay natural medicines

It smells like pee

It's so weird smell

Smell is like

Pee. Pee

It's so strong

Smells like toilet

But the good medicine is bitter

and Good oil has

bad smell probably

ohh i feel a bit better now

Since i put some oils

Oh it's good! should i take it to korea?

Ohh it smells so bad

I feel bad condition

So let me sleep earlier

Bye ~

[PRANK] Nuclear Fire Noodles with Indonesian Medicine!!!

Indonesian People drink this when they eat spicy foods [PRANK]

Water Water!!!

Let me give you milk milk !!

For more infomation >> Reaksi COWOK KOREA Pakai MINYAK KAYU PUTIH Pertama Kali!!ㅣChallengeㅣSeminyak BaliㅣVLOG INDONESIA - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

Конор МакГрегор не вернется в UFC, Хабиб Нурмагомедов мог умереть - Duration: 2:45.

Hello.

Are you SPORT SCIENCE Fight. May 19 in Sochi as part of the M-1

will be held the match between Viktorom Nemkovym and Ronnie

Merkesom.

on April 15 in the framework of promotion UFC will fight former

Bellator champion Alexander Volkov and Roy Nelson.

June 1, Alexander Shlemenko will meet in a rematch bout

Brandon Halsey.

June 17 within the framework of the promotion UFC will fight Rafael

Dos Años and Tarec Saffiedine.

April 8 as part of the promotion UFC will fight Gegard

Musashi and Chris Weidman.

At the same time outraged Gegard the fact that the men who

he defeated receive royalties, vastly superior

its own reward.

Habib Nurmagomedov one a recent interview

admitted that indeed nearly died during sgonki

weight before failed fight with Toni Fergyusonom.

It is because of the extremely difficult state health doctors

refused to write Habib less than

7 hours after admission.

Fighter sure what poor health

did not allow him to go procedure sgonki weight.

He intends to 3 months of rehabilitation in Germany to recover

their performance to normal, however, I agree with the Habib

the fact that such sgonki weight really deadly

dangerous.

However, he does not understand, why the media was fixed

information that on the eve of before the fight he ate cakes

in the restaurant and it is not allowed him to make the weight.

As explained by Habib among his company only he

I drove the weight, so all except it really

I eat everything, but he continued stick to a diet.

Gunnar Nelson, who teammate and

other Conor McGregor believes that the Irishman could

not return to the UFC in 2017.

According to him, in full Conor money and even more plans

is fighting without rules, which he wants to implement.

For example, he is now fully busy preparing for a fight

with Floyd Mayweather.

Therefore, he found, what to do outside of the octagon.

All success, understanding and anabolism.

Since you have news from SPORT SCIENCE - each new release

day.

If you like the video, then support us huskies

and share this video with friends.

This will greatly help the development of our channel.

On our site are gathered mengen.ru all editions and text

articles to them.

Not to miss the next Video - subscribe

to our feed and Public VKontakte, all references in the description to

video.

And yes, one more thing.

If you still do not done, then click on the bell

near the subscribe button.

Put a tick "report me all the news of this

Channel "and click save.

So you will not miss our new release.

For more infomation >> Конор МакГрегор не вернется в UFC, Хабиб Нурмагомедов мог умереть - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Méditation en pleine conscience (mindfullness) | Pourquoi et comment méditer - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> Méditation en pleine conscience (mindfullness) | Pourquoi et comment méditer - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

Avi - One Night feat. Échele Miel (Official Video) - Duration: 3:53.

Something is up, something's not right 'Cause I wanna forget but don't think I can

And I want to deny, I want it to be a lie And I want to be fine, I want to be smart

But something won't let me leave you behind 'Cause I toss and I turn thinking of you late at night

I know, that I should let it go

And maybe I just wanna know what love feels like

'Cause I got you on my mind all the time I want you but I can't have you and that's alright

But I wish that we could get just one night

I wish that we could get just one night

It's safe to say that I'm not your type I'm not the girl you dream of at night

And I want you to know that usually I wouldn't mind

But lately I've got this pain in my chest Never knew why 'til I saw your face

Makes me afraid, never thought I'd confess

I know, I have to let it go

And maybe I just wanna know what love feels like

'Cause I got you on my mind all the time I want you but I can't have you and that's alright

But I wish that we could get just one night

I wish that we could could get just one night

And maybe I just wanna know what love feels like

'Cause I got you on my mind all the time I want you but I can't have you and that's alright

But I wish that we could get just one night

I wish that we could could get just one night

For more infomation >> Avi - One Night feat. Échele Miel (Official Video) - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

CHANGEZ MAINTENANT ►► 2017 VIDÉO DE MOTIVATION EN FRANÇAIS - Duration: 8:51.

For more infomation >> CHANGEZ MAINTENANT ►► 2017 VIDÉO DE MOTIVATION EN FRANÇAIS - Duration: 8:51.

-------------------------------------------

PicsArt | Hướng dẫn sửa ảnh nửa thực, nửa ảo thật mơ hồ ❤ - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> PicsArt | Hướng dẫn sửa ảnh nửa thực, nửa ảo thật mơ hồ ❤ - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Xuân (WASH) - Le Trône d'or - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Xuân (WASH) - Le Trône d'or - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Filipinos in TOKYO Japan - a pinoy travel blog - Biyahe Ko! Pareng Don Vloggers #13 - Duration: 11:36.

For more infomation >> Filipinos in TOKYO Japan - a pinoy travel blog - Biyahe Ko! Pareng Don Vloggers #13 - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

Xuân 360 - Le trône d'or - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Xuân 360 - Le trône d'or - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

DC Super Hero Girls™

For more infomation >> DC Super Hero Girls™

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Octavia 1.6 GLX - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Škoda Octavia 1.6 GLX - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

5 easy Homemade drinks to lose weight in Hindi with English subtitle-100% Natural -weight loss drink - Duration: 4:06.

Hi Everyone, I am AVNI…

I am back again with a new video...

In this video, we will cover up some drinks which will help in losing weight and keep us slim & fit.

Before we start, I would like to tell you that – These drinks help with increasing the body metabolism and reducing weight.

These drinks will be more effective only if we follow a healthy lifestyle.

By Healthy lifestyle I mean – follow a balanced diet, Daily exercise, sufficient sleep, avoid junk food etc

But the main thing is that the strong desire in you to lose your weight

Remember, if you want to see a change in your body size then you need to change your lifestyle.

Let's check out the first drink –

the very first one is the simplest drink among the 5 drinks I will be covering.

Boil 1 cup of water and add 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds to it

Let it cool down a bit and add 1 teaspoon of honey to it

Now add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.

Honey contains all required vitamins and minerals that help to dissolve fats and even it also helps in lowering the cholesterol level.

This drink will be more beneficial if it's consumed early in the morning with empty stomach.

In second drink, we will use an apple cider vinegar.

Take 1 cup of water and add 2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.

Apple cider vinegar suppress your appetite and increases your body's metabolism.

To make it more effective, you can even also add 1 teaspoon of honey & 1 teaspoon of lemon juice

This drink will be more beneficial if it's consumed early in the morning with empty stomach.

Apple cider vinegar also reduces the level of blood sugar in our body

....and is a good source of Potassium and fibers which helps our body in losing weight.

Third drink will be a juice – Carrot juice.

Take 2 fresh carrots and peel it off the outer skin and add it to the juicer. Add some mint leaves. Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.

Carrot juice has large amount of vitamin B complexes that helps in breaking down the glucose, fat and protein by increasing the metabolism and reducing weight

It also increases the metabolism and regulates the blood sugar levels.

Pour the juice in a glass. Drink this carrot juice every morning before taking breakfast or eating anything else.

You can include these carrots in your diet like in salad

To make the fourth drink, we will take 2 cups of water and boil it.

Add 1 teaspoon of honey in it.

Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.

Add 1 small chopped piece of ginger.

Use strainer to filter out the juice and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.

This drink is very effective, if you drink it first thing in the morning (empty stomach) and last thing before you go to sleep at night.

This drink will help with boosting your body's metabolism and help reducing weight.

Fifth and last drink is "Green tea"

Green tea has natural antioxidants that helps to reduce cholesterol level, appetite and makes you slim and fit.

This drink will be more beneficial if it's consumed early in the morning with empty stomach.

Ginger tea is also even very effective if consumed without milk, or if you want to add milk – then try using "low fat milk"

All these drinks are very helpful and effective when consumed empty stomach that too early morning before you go to gym or work out.

All these drinks are very helpful and effective when consumed empty stomach that too early morning before you go to gym or work out.

If you have liked this video, then don't forget to press the "LIKE" the button and if you haven't subscribed my channel – Please do it!!!

Thank you so much, Bye Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment