Thursday, April 6, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 6 2017

Customize YouTube Channel Homepage

For more infomation >> Customize YouTube Channel Homepage - This Channel Has No Content [Fix] On YouTube Channel Homepage - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 3 2.0 skyactiv-g skylease+ 88kW - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mazda 3 2.0 skyactiv-g skylease+ 88kW - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot Partner 1.9 HDI diesel,bj.2004,blauw105168 km.NAP uitdraai aanwezig,nieuwe APK,1e eigenaar,g - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Peugeot Partner 1.9 HDI diesel,bj.2004,blauw105168 km.NAP uitdraai aanwezig,nieuwe APK,1e eigenaar,g - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Apprendre les nombres, Dora en francais, Dora dessin animé - Duration: 14:39.

blood booth schedule Valentine's

Valentine's Day be mine valentine oh no

like Valentine the wind blew the

Valentine away let's get it back let's

get it back Matt knows the way he says a

first we need swing across the beam line

vine then get always a stink pink tongue

and then this is the heart of the jungle

well you help vaaranam let's go we made

it to the be mine mine well the fine is

missing we can't get across will you

help us look at the colors of the lines

they make a pattern we can use the

pattern to help us find the missing line

I'll see the pattern then you'll click

on the colored vine that's nothing like

this here's a pattern yellow red yellow

red yellow what colors missing me Bravo

a red Bonnie here's the first pattern

yellow blue yellow blue yellow what

colors missing click on the colored vine

that's missing from the pattern oh yeah

a song a blue mommy it's time to swing

click each one to have the slipper

that was a swingin good time great job

here's the next pattern yellow blue

white yellow blue one yellow one what

collars missing click on the colored

vine that's missing from the tag way to

go son a blue line it's time to swing

Clinton we did it nice one here's the

last pattern white white blue white

white blue white Oh blue what colors

missing click on the colored vine that's

missing from the pattern way to come

Blanco a white line it's time to swing

click each vine to how to swing a clown

we got to the other side super swinging

like better where do we go next Dora we

need to go to the sink pink pond marinum

how we get across the pond Tora Thank

thankful we can use the pink heart

stepping stone but which of these hearts

are rock and which is a more pink hippo

hmm look the friends now the way across

the pond we just need to count the group

of frogs then click on the heart that

has the matching neither ready let's go

here comes the first group or family

how's the group of friends and click on

the heart that has the matching numbers

now captain tinkle my from here come

more cross for us look round

here's the last Griffin 5235 to protect

our love tell Brock that was some

terrific captain thanks for helping us

mean and it has pink pink pond matt says

the last Valentine is just ahead all we

have to do is follow this path to the

heart of the jungle we made it is the

heart of the jungle but with less that

you could last you found in not a baton

thank you so much here booth this

freedom oh thanks Dora Valentine's Day

now you can make your very own valentine

and give it to someone special making a

Valentine as Antony first Craig the card

you like that when you're doing now

click for you want see on your comment

when you're done click now it's pass

instead there is quick

you can add stickers to the air side of

your carton weird wow what a great

Valentine's click this printer to print

your card in holland like this printer

to take your car and color it in

yourself when you're done printing aster

Corps block boost I need your Valentine

for Valentine's then be mine valentine

oh no my valentine the wind blew the

valentine away let's get it back let's

get it back Matt knows the way he says

at first we need to swing across the

beamline vine then get always a stink

pink pom and dennis is the heart of the

jungle well you help vaaranam let's go

we made it to the be mine mine welcome

fine is missing we can't get across will

you help us look at the colors of the

lines they make a pattern we can use the

pattern to help us find the missing line

I'll see the pattern then you click on

the colored vine that's nothing like

that here's the pattern yellow red

yellow red yellow what colors missing me

Bravo a red Bonnie here's the first

pattern yellow blue yellow blue yellow

what colors mixing click on the colored

vine that's missing from the pattern a

blue line it's time to swing click each

vine to have to swing a crime that was a

swinging good time great job here's the

next pattern red blue yellow red blue

yellow red blue what colors missing

click on the colored vine that's missing

from the technically DN a-- money a

yellow bunny it's time to swing click

each one to have a smooth we did it nice

one here's the last pattern yellow blue

yellow yellow blue yellow yellow what

colors missing click on the colored vine

that's missing from the pattern en mi

name a yellow line it's time to swing

cool we got to the other side super

swinging we headin where do we go next

Dora we need to go to the sink pink pond

Lana how we get across the pond Tora

thanks thanks

lately is the pink heart stepping stone

but which of the tart or rock and which

of them are pink hippos hmm look the

frogs now the way across the pond we

just need to count the group of frogs

then click on the heart that has the

matching neither ready let's go here

comes the first group of five have the

group of crown on and click on the heart

that has the matching numbers

fantastical yes seven from here come

more crap from

that was some terrific tapping thanks

for helping us we made it has pink pink

pound that says the last Valentine is

just ahead all we have to do is follow

this path to the heart of the jungle we

made it to the heart of the jungle oh

yes yes yes a glass that you'll see

blast Valentine click on it when you see

it there is n you found in your baton

thank you so much here this this for you

oh thanks Dora happy Valentine's Day now

you can make your very own valentine and

give it to someone special making a

Valentine as Anton first click the card

you like ballast when you're done click

yes now click who you want to see on

your tongue when you're done click now

add some stickers

you can add stickers to the air side of

your car too when you're done wow what a

great Valentine's click blessed printer

to print your card and Colin like let's

printer to print your card and color it

in yourself when you're done printing

ask a grown-up to help you fold the page

into a card or click play again to play

the last Valentine game again

you

For more infomation >> Apprendre les nombres, Dora en francais, Dora dessin animé - Duration: 14:39.

-------------------------------------------

Koopwoning: King Oliverlaan 6, Eindhoven - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Koopwoning: King Oliverlaan 6, Eindhoven - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Lukas Graham "7 Years" (karaoke+chords) - Duration: 4:01.

Lukas Graham "7 Years" (karaoke+chords)

For more infomation >> Lukas Graham "7 Years" (karaoke+chords) - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

[육아정보] 단추, 지퍼, 신발 끈, 똑딱단추 | 비디오 시리즈 - babystep.tv - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> [육아정보] 단추, 지퍼, 신발 끈, 똑딱단추 | 비디오 시리즈 - babystep.tv - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

女巫與惡魔 Of Witches and Devils 試聽 - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> 女巫與惡魔 Of Witches and Devils 試聽 - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Dateline April 2017 Amanda Knox Guilty Again - Duration: 40:38.

For more infomation >> Dateline April 2017 Amanda Knox Guilty Again - Duration: 40:38.

-------------------------------------------

Super BIG eyes makeup [Haruka Kurebayashi]|超!デカ目アートメイク【紅林大空】 - Duration: 14:41.

For the super huge eyes art makeup,

the important thing is just go and draw the white of the eyes

Just want to enhance the eyeballs full way

Hello, I am Haruka Kurebayashi

Usually I am model for KERA and vocal for MJR-Cookie

Today I want to introduce to you the Super Big Eyes Art makeup to you

So let's start

The color contacts are EYE LENS extra hole

The color is pink and 14.8mm

It's a little smaller than my usual 16mm one

but still you can expect the big eye effect

It's unique in a way that it has a clear black rim around it

It says pink, but it is not colored

so you can make a moist big eyes with this

The base is the usual Maihada CC cream

It has sun screen in it with a concealer effect

It covers well, and is a great base

You just stick in on and spread it to your face

Calipso's magic concealer

The hollows under the eyes, and if you place it right on the edge of the nostrils,

it will look nice

I had pimples today, so I am adding some to there as well

If you rub too much here, the skin will turn red so

The key is laying it on just by placing it

Play stick from Etude House

There are types of color but I am using the lightest beige

Drawing a line on the highest part of the nose

and adding to the two high parts of the cheekbones

and if you add to the chin, the highest part will look light so

the features will look nice

When you spread it out with a special brush,

It's pretty sticky so it will spread out while sticking to the skin

Kiss Me FERME powder

Not adding too much since it's just for holding down the stickiness

Blending it out with your fingers first, and then spreading it out over the face with the cotton puff

Face Color white from Mitsuyoshi

Coloring the eye lid

It's spreading it out in a wide area

First is spreading out to your double eyelid

It could be added to the whole eyelid,

but just to be cautious since I am drawing a double line later

so first coloring your double eyelid first,

and broadening until where you want to have the double line

The inner corner is colored a lot this time

Since I've got really big eyes in mind,

so I want to stretch the length of the eyes no matter what

so I'm stretching it all the way to the nose to make the eyes big

Over the white color, adding some color with LACOLORS

First is the cream color. This is close to beige

It's really close to beige and adding a light color as possible

I am coloring all of the double eyelid,

This space is to have a double line later,

and to become a space with double eyelid

so adding some light colors around the area

and wanted to have a pushed out effect when looking from far

so adding a light beige color

Adding a pink color over it

The fake lashes to be added later will be in pink purple color

and adding as a key color

If you add white at first, it will give good color later

so adding pink over the white color

Adding purple as a finish

As I said before, since the fake lashes later will come in pink purple color

so adding as a key color with that

If you add over the pink and spread it out, it will look good

The width will be stretched out later on,

so if the very side of the eyes are looking good, it should be ok

The eyeliner is the usual Plaza limited Disney Collaboration from One Day Tattoo

The brown black color. It's close to black

I want to start from the inner corner and spread it all the way outside

so thinking of spreading it double the size than usual

Usually I am adding around 1/3 the length of the eyes,

but this time around half of the double eyelid

or even more the width is what I'm aiming for

but you can add more

The width is about 3mm? I am drawing quite a lot of it

Don't hesitate and just really go here

The width is around 1.2-1.3cm

Drawing it with momentum

The bottom lash has volume so it will disappear on the outer side

You really can't see it but I decided to align both sides

so have that in mind when you do so

Mitsuyoshi Face Color White to appear again

Since it was a big eye makeup so widening the white of the eye part even more,

I really want my eyeballs to stick out

Placing the fake eyelashes under the eyes and see

if the place will make it look natural enough to look like an eye from far away

Just deciding for yourself how much you can allow to be an eye

If you think the place is right, adding it on

You just mark it a little and take off the lashes

and add the white quite a lot again

It's quite a sticky crayon like one which is like a clay

so you can add freely

Pulling down the skin on the bottom and dabbing it on

and add to the edge of the eyes

If you pull it to all the way to the waterline, it will be hard to take it off

You don't have to worry too much but if you just pull it to the edge of the eyelashes, it will be good

Using the one day tattoo eyeliner again

I want to color the edge of the bottom lashes

It's like circling around the eyes like a normal eye makeup

Drawing thick lines around the part where the eyelashes will be attached to

If the parts facing the white line is nice enough, it will be good

The bottom part will be hidden, so

if you have a clear line from the edges,

other than that it will be ok

Jcat Beauty Pout-holic lipstick in red

If it is read, any would be ok

It doesn't matter which brand

You just take some on your fingers and spread it out with a cotton bud

Once the color gets faded out

just go to the edge where you had the eyeliner

if you press down with the cotton swab with the faded red

It looks a little pink-ish

and it's suppose to illustrate your waterline

When the eyes are this big, the face itself may look flat

so adding some red color here to make it look like an eye when seen from far

so that's the thing I do to at least make it look like an eye or something like it

I felt like it so I drew the line

Bottom lashes by Takuya Angel

It's really cute with ribbon on it,

It looks pretty fragile at first, but it's pretty sturdy than you think

so if you use a strong eyelash glue, you can use it easily

I am sticking to the parts along the white of the eyes that I drew

When it doesn't look good on the inner corner side , it will not look cute, or will look like a mistake

so when you dry the inner corner side, slide it and try to find the best spot for you

The outer corner can be adjusted later on

To look at the balance, I went to the hair next

I made some pigtails

Since the eyelashes have the most volume and has impact,

If I just let it down, the hair itself will be boring

You can tie it up but

but since I have a lot of color, I decided to show the color with volume

The rubber band is strawberry, and I wanted some volume on the bangs with ribbon

and to make the eyes stand out, separating the hair

Adding the top lashes

Eye-mazing no.501

They are lashes that point a little forward, produced by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

It's bushy and the core is in black

I usually use soft core ones which are transparent

but since I wanted to show a really flashy hard core makeup,

so I chose a black one today

It's black and has volume so I think it gives quite an impact when compared to the bottom lashes

I think it will work best when you align the inner corner first

The skin on the inner corner of the eye is pretty sensitive

and with a black core, the balance may become off

If you just take care a little when you attach it, and hold it down

it will stick properly later

It will be better if you stick it to the outside of your eyeliner

I believe it is showing quite the big eyes effect

I want to add some eyeliner to it

The top and the bottom is pretty much finished, so there isn't much to add to the eyelid

so it's just adding black color on top to adjust the whole look

Outer corner, inner corner and the edge of eyelashes

or when your eyelashes shift when you add it on

or there is a space in an unexpected space when you pull the skin

Please fill in those parts

Adding eye shadow

Purple from LAColors

Like this pulling toward the center of the whole eyelid

With this line enhancing the whole impact of the eyes

Without this, it's only adding white, pink and still remaining with a mature look

When using the eye color toward the middle,

the flat look of the face will fade and look round

Making it visible, to show that it may be an eye

Double eyebrow by Media

One side is a makeup chip, and the other side is a pencil

Tapping the inner corner with the chip first,

and drawing the outer corner with the pencil

I am drawing the outer quite a lot

but for the inner corner if I draw too much

It's pretty strange for me to say, but it will become like a stage makeup

so I make the inner corner side vague

Connecting the shadow and the inner eyes is my thing

It's the same thing this time. When you draw the inner corner by tapping

you just add a little shadow to the nose

Doubleline Eyeliner from Assist Cosme

A vague color eyeliner

You can draw lighter color than the usual one I use

so by adding the line a little higher than the double eyelid

Doing this will make it look like that high part is your double eyelid

Since there is a clear color on the bottom

so you can't tell whether that is the double eyelid line or not from far

so with this double eyeliner drawing a shadow like thing to make it enhanced

and after that as like a gradation, using my normal eyeliner

and drawing another line over it

Clear, vivid and thin line is what I want

so I have to hold my breath and

and just draw one line without stopping is the key

As the finish, adding some to the inner corner

or make it vague using cotton buds to adjust

The lipstick is JCat's Beauty Pout Holic lipstick

in red

All over the lips in a rather sticking out motion

The key is to apply all the way to the inner side with out flaws

This will make it look nice even when you move

Adding some lip gloss from Flower Power on top

I don't have a preference so it can be anything

something with some stickiness and ones that doesn't drip is nice

Anything transparent will work

Taking some on your fingers and tapping it on all over your lips

Adding some glitter over on top

It's the red glitter bought at 100 yen store DAISO

I added the small ones first

Tapping the small ones all over first

When you sneeze or when you talk, it comes into your mouth

and you get red glitter all over your mouth

so you try to be careful and do it fast

The key is speed

Adding another layer of lip gloss and then adding the bigger glitter

If you just only use the bigger glitter, it will not be even

You may end up showing the base underneath or it may not look so nice

so adding the small ones first and then adding the bigger ones will make it look nice

It may be good if you try it with eye makeup or try it out with other colors may be good

Adding some spangles on the cheek

This can be bought at 100 yen store Seria

You will find at nail corners

It's hard to tell whether it is visible or not,

but since the top lashes are big, there is a lot of space in between

From there I wanted to show that there was something on the bottom as well

so I added 4 stars

The numbers are up to you, whatever that you want

just to show that you have done something in behind as well

Just showing a sign like that is good

How was that?

This super huge big eyes makeup is,

how much you can draw the white of the eye is the key

The balance from far away look is the most important

So don't worry about the details but just adjust the balance at first sight

Just think placing in which part will give that great balance

Do your best on that part

The key to the wear today is these fluffy collar looks like a clown

This yellow and light blue combination makes me look like a kindergartener as well

so there is this childish playful look inside as well

There are other makeup videos as well. Please check them out

I'm not sure where they are

so Bye Bye

For more infomation >> Super BIG eyes makeup [Haruka Kurebayashi]|超!デカ目アートメイク【紅林大空】 - Duration: 14:41.

-------------------------------------------

Super BIG eyes makeup [Haruka Kurebayashi]|超!デカ目アートメイク【紅林大空】 - Duration: 14:41.

For the super huge eyes art makeup,

the important thing is just go and draw the white of the eyes

Just want to enhance the eyeballs full way

Hello, I am Haruka Kurebayashi

Usually I am model for KERA and vocal for MJR-Cookie

Today I want to introduce to you the Super Big Eyes Art makeup to you

So let's start

The color contacts are EYE LENS extra hole

The color is pink and 14.8mm

It's a little smaller than my usual 16mm one

but still you can expect the big eye effect

It's unique in a way that it has a clear black rim around it

It says pink, but it is not colored

so you can make a moist big eyes with this

The base is the usual Maihada CC cream

It has sun screen in it with a concealer effect

It covers well, and is a great base

You just stick in on and spread it to your face

Calipso's magic concealer

The hollows under the eyes, and if you place it right on the edge of the nostrils,

it will look nice

I had pimples today, so I am adding some to there as well

If you rub too much here, the skin will turn red so

The key is laying it on just by placing it

Play stick from Etude House

There are types of color but I am using the lightest beige

Drawing a line on the highest part of the nose

and adding to the two high parts of the cheekbones

and if you add to the chin, the highest part will look light so

the features will look nice

When you spread it out with a special brush,

It's pretty sticky so it will spread out while sticking to the skin

Kiss Me FERME powder

Not adding too much since it's just for holding down the stickiness

Blending it out with your fingers first, and then spreading it out over the face with the cotton puff

Face Color white from Mitsuyoshi

Coloring the eye lid

It's spreading it out in a wide area

First is spreading out to your double eyelid

It could be added to the whole eyelid,

but just to be cautious since I am drawing a double line later

so first coloring your double eyelid first,

and broadening until where you want to have the double line

The inner corner is colored a lot this time

Since I've got really big eyes in mind,

so I want to stretch the length of the eyes no matter what

so I'm stretching it all the way to the nose to make the eyes big

Over the white color, adding some color with LACOLORS

First is the cream color. This is close to beige

It's really close to beige and adding a light color as possible

I am coloring all of the double eyelid,

This space is to have a double line later,

and to become a space with double eyelid

so adding some light colors around the area

and wanted to have a pushed out effect when looking from far

so adding a light beige color

Adding a pink color over it

The fake lashes to be added later will be in pink purple color

and adding as a key color

If you add white at first, it will give good color later

so adding pink over the white color

Adding purple as a finish

As I said before, since the fake lashes later will come in pink purple color

so adding as a key color with that

If you add over the pink and spread it out, it will look good

The width will be stretched out later on,

so if the very side of the eyes are looking good, it should be ok

The eyeliner is the usual Plaza limited Disney Collaboration from One Day Tattoo

The brown black color. It's close to black

I want to start from the inner corner and spread it all the way outside

so thinking of spreading it double the size than usual

Usually I am adding around 1/3 the length of the eyes,

but this time around half of the double eyelid

or even more the width is what I'm aiming for

but you can add more

The width is about 3mm? I am drawing quite a lot of it

Don't hesitate and just really go here

The width is around 1.2-1.3cm

Drawing it with momentum

The bottom lash has volume so it will disappear on the outer side

You really can't see it but I decided to align both sides

so have that in mind when you do so

Mitsuyoshi Face Color White to appear again

Since it was a big eye makeup so widening the white of the eye part even more,

I really want my eyeballs to stick out

Placing the fake eyelashes under the eyes and see

if the place will make it look natural enough to look like an eye from far away

Just deciding for yourself how much you can allow to be an eye

If you think the place is right, adding it on

You just mark it a little and take off the lashes

and add the white quite a lot again

It's quite a sticky crayon like one which is like a clay

so you can add freely

Pulling down the skin on the bottom and dabbing it on

and add to the edge of the eyes

If you pull it to all the way to the waterline, it will be hard to take it off

You don't have to worry too much but if you just pull it to the edge of the eyelashes, it will be good

Using the one day tattoo eyeliner again

I want to color the edge of the bottom lashes

It's like circling around the eyes like a normal eye makeup

Drawing thick lines around the part where the eyelashes will be attached to

If the parts facing the white line is nice enough, it will be good

The bottom part will be hidden, so

if you have a clear line from the edges,

other than that it will be ok

Jcat Beauty Pout-holic lipstick in red

If it is read, any would be ok

It doesn't matter which brand

You just take some on your fingers and spread it out with a cotton bud

Once the color gets faded out

just go to the edge where you had the eyeliner

if you press down with the cotton swab with the faded red

It looks a little pink-ish

and it's suppose to illustrate your waterline

When the eyes are this big, the face itself may look flat

so adding some red color here to make it look like an eye when seen from far

so that's the thing I do to at least make it look like an eye or something like it

I felt like it so I drew the line

Bottom lashes by Takuya Angel

It's really cute with ribbon on it,

It looks pretty fragile at first, but it's pretty sturdy than you think

so if you use a strong eyelash glue, you can use it easily

I am sticking to the parts along the white of the eyes that I drew

When it doesn't look good on the inner corner side , it will not look cute, or will look like a mistake

so when you dry the inner corner side, slide it and try to find the best spot for you

The outer corner can be adjusted later on

To look at the balance, I went to the hair next

I made some pigtails

Since the eyelashes have the most volume and has impact,

If I just let it down, the hair itself will be boring

You can tie it up but

but since I have a lot of color, I decided to show the color with volume

The rubber band is strawberry, and I wanted some volume on the bangs with ribbon

and to make the eyes stand out, separating the hair

Adding the top lashes

Eye-mazing no.501

They are lashes that point a little forward, produced by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

It's bushy and the core is in black

I usually use soft core ones which are transparent

but since I wanted to show a really flashy hard core makeup,

so I chose a black one today

It's black and has volume so I think it gives quite an impact when compared to the bottom lashes

I think it will work best when you align the inner corner first

The skin on the inner corner of the eye is pretty sensitive

and with a black core, the balance may become off

If you just take care a little when you attach it, and hold it down

it will stick properly later

It will be better if you stick it to the outside of your eyeliner

I believe it is showing quite the big eyes effect

I want to add some eyeliner to it

The top and the bottom is pretty much finished, so there isn't much to add to the eyelid

so it's just adding black color on top to adjust the whole look

Outer corner, inner corner and the edge of eyelashes

or when your eyelashes shift when you add it on

or there is a space in an unexpected space when you pull the skin

Please fill in those parts

Adding eye shadow

Purple from LAColors

Like this pulling toward the center of the whole eyelid

With this line enhancing the whole impact of the eyes

Without this, it's only adding white, pink and still remaining with a mature look

When using the eye color toward the middle,

the flat look of the face will fade and look round

Making it visible, to show that it may be an eye

Double eyebrow by Media

One side is a makeup chip, and the other side is a pencil

Tapping the inner corner with the chip first,

and drawing the outer corner with the pencil

I am drawing the outer quite a lot

but for the inner corner if I draw too much

It's pretty strange for me to say, but it will become like a stage makeup

so I make the inner corner side vague

Connecting the shadow and the inner eyes is my thing

It's the same thing this time. When you draw the inner corner by tapping

you just add a little shadow to the nose

Doubleline Eyeliner from Assist Cosme

A vague color eyeliner

You can draw lighter color than the usual one I use

so by adding the line a little higher than the double eyelid

Doing this will make it look like that high part is your double eyelid

Since there is a clear color on the bottom

so you can't tell whether that is the double eyelid line or not from far

so with this double eyeliner drawing a shadow like thing to make it enhanced

and after that as like a gradation, using my normal eyeliner

and drawing another line over it

Clear, vivid and thin line is what I want

so I have to hold my breath and

and just draw one line without stopping is the key

As the finish, adding some to the inner corner

or make it vague using cotton buds to adjust

The lipstick is JCat's Beauty Pout Holic lipstick

in red

All over the lips in a rather sticking out motion

The key is to apply all the way to the inner side with out flaws

This will make it look nice even when you move

Adding some lip gloss from Flower Power on top

I don't have a preference so it can be anything

something with some stickiness and ones that doesn't drip is nice

Anything transparent will work

Taking some on your fingers and tapping it on all over your lips

Adding some glitter over on top

It's the red glitter bought at 100 yen store DAISO

I added the small ones first

Tapping the small ones all over first

When you sneeze or when you talk, it comes into your mouth

and you get red glitter all over your mouth

so you try to be careful and do it fast

The key is speed

Adding another layer of lip gloss and then adding the bigger glitter

If you just only use the bigger glitter, it will not be even

You may end up showing the base underneath or it may not look so nice

so adding the small ones first and then adding the bigger ones will make it look nice

It may be good if you try it with eye makeup or try it out with other colors may be good

Adding some spangles on the cheek

This can be bought at 100 yen store Seria

You will find at nail corners

It's hard to tell whether it is visible or not,

but since the top lashes are big, there is a lot of space in between

From there I wanted to show that there was something on the bottom as well

so I added 4 stars

The numbers are up to you, whatever that you want

just to show that you have done something in behind as well

Just showing a sign like that is good

How was that?

This super huge big eyes makeup is,

how much you can draw the white of the eye is the key

The balance from far away look is the most important

So don't worry about the details but just adjust the balance at first sight

Just think placing in which part will give that great balance

Do your best on that part

The key to the wear today is these fluffy collar looks like a clown

This yellow and light blue combination makes me look like a kindergartener as well

so there is this childish playful look inside as well

There are other makeup videos as well. Please check them out

I'm not sure where they are

so Bye Bye

For more infomation >> Super BIG eyes makeup [Haruka Kurebayashi]|超!デカ目アートメイク【紅林大空】 - Duration: 14:41.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Gunma Prefecture's Special Mizusawa Noodles With Tempura ! 4.3Kg, 5300kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 5:11.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx~) (Change font size color and transparency via options menu)

So, Today! tadaa A viewer sent me a whole bunch of these mizusawa udon... I'll eat 10 portions today

if I recall this particular udon comes from the Gunma area I've been to that area on a trip

this mizusawa udon is strictly made only with flour salt and mizusawa's water

and absolutely no additives whatsoever ~that's awsome, good for them~

oh and guys, check this out will ya, its got a little heart shaped kamaboko (fish cakes) in it as well So KAWAII

alrighty lets see how its made

here we've got the mizusawa udon firstly boil the noodles

my pot is too tiny for this kind of stuff~

boil the noodles till they get somewhat clear and the right toothsome feel

once its boiled immediately put it in soup the heartshaped fish cakes are so KAWAII

I've also prepped all these tempura to top it with wow so much.... did I overdo it here?

and then top it with onion and shredded seaweed

tadaa its done it looks so delish with all these toppings

lets see how much it weights... w/o the bowl its 4.3kg

itadakimasu its been a hot minute since I last had Udon

so much Tempura in the way.... they're hiding the noodles

~yeah... and it was me that put all the tempura there~

K, they look so delish

the noodles have a bit of a toothsome feel to them they're slightly salty but so slick and delish tasting

Udon are so wonderful

I'll now try one of the tempura

the tempura has soaked up the soup making it taste so delish

the shrimp inside is so womderful as well

and here's a 'kake age' (mixed tempura)

I love how sweet these kake age are due to the onions that are in them

one of the best things about Udon is that you can add any sort of toppings to them

my fav's would have to be these kake age and shrimp tempuras

finally I've uncovered one of the hearts while eating it

makes me so happy to find them

hey wait a minute... these aren't fish cakes are they?

the must have made them out of the same stuff that they made the noodles out of

the tempura has soaked up so much of the soup they're so delish

they're so soft and floppy but but that's another thing I love about them

the soup is so refreshing this light soy sauce is so delish tasting

last heart

hey wait a minute.... there was still one more heart in here.... oooh its so slippery

there was still another... they're so easy to cover up and get lost

hearts: if you keep looking out for them you'll eventually find your one

last bit of soup

all done Gochisosamadeshita

these mizusawa udon were so delish the noodles were so slick and without any additives

they were so natural tasting and yummy

it was also covered in all sorts of yummy tempura which was wonderful as well

I did feel like I goofed when making this however... when boiling noodles you've got to boil

it in plenty of hot water I did have a big pot of boiling water standing by

but we're dealing with such huge amounts of noodles... maybe I should have limited it to 8 servings...

either that or a way bigger pot was necessary that pot is at my very limits though...

I can barely manage to lift it up to pour out the water

I barely manage lifting it with both my arms well.....

~I'll just keep on trying my hardest~

the viewer sent me so many of these mizusawa udons that I'll do a better job when making my

next batch of udon noodles special thanks to the viewer who sent me these

these Mizusawa udon were so delish won't you all give them a try as well?

and as always thanks for watching and if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

No comments:

Post a Comment