Friday, April 21, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 21 2017

Ooh, maybe I should do it like Mots does? Just open the trunk...

[V]: Car. Car. Car. Tuning. Serious audio.

...and tell. Mots is good. He shoots nice videos.

People trolled him but he did good and levelled up to a really good level, does it by the book.

We don't. So gimme the cam, I'll be showing whatever I see.

In a frame about a sub, why do you need Mots, too?

[V]: The sub is one 315... VAZ original 16 V... The beam... Wiring... A regulator... Thimbs up.

Or me, really?

[T]: I'm changing.

I'm filming already.

Okay, we're starting as soon as Tigran changes. Tigran, are you done?

[T]: Yes.

Did you put on the installer costume?

[T]: Yeah.

He has two installer costumes, one is formal, for the shootings, and the other one's the one he works in.

There is no difference between them except for the former he does sometimes wash unlike the other one.

Did you even wear proper shoes?

[T]: Yeah.

Wow, man, you're swag! But you won't be in the review anyway. 'Cuz we're gonna show the audio.

Wow, your T-shirt! Some publicity for Alphard, huh? Or deaf bonce.

[T]: I finally got a T-shirt.

But it's dirty, Tigran. What a shame!

[T]: It's 'cuz all Prioras are dirty.

Today under review we have a new Priora.

Tigran changed. I mean, we never have a script so we shoot whatever gets shot.

And Tigran wasn't planned to be in the frame. Do you want to say anything about this car?

[T]: I can say something about this car.

So I will be showing his shoes every once in a while. So thay his changing wasn't for nothing. I told him not to, tho

What is these?

[T]: Disquared.

Let's advertise for some footware brand, huh? We're looking for sponsors.

So, Priora.

[T]: Today, Alex is dressed as a chav.

I'm dressed as a chav because today we're reviewing yet another Priora of which we've had a lot on review.

But out of the new ones, this is, I think, the second. I mean, the newest.

The previous one was a present for a younger brother. The elder brother bought his lil bro a car and brought it to us to get audio.

This is a somewhat similar situation. The car's new, 2,700 km (~1,700 mi) of milage only.

And it was brought here for some audio.

You could say the system is an affordable one but it is really good.

No unnecessary stuff, no super-expensive components, everything's modest yet tasteful.

Quality loud and stable components were put together. Everything bought from us and installed by us.

A little off-topic note. Buying and installing stuff at the same place is a perfect solution for you

if you're afraid something might happen

because often when people buy at one place and install in a different one, if something happens

the installers blame the sellers and the sellers blame the installers.

So you're left to seek for the truth caught in between two dead ends.

With us, if somthing happens, come to us. We're handling these issues without any blaming and Qing.

So if it's a warranty case, the company fulfils its warranty obligations

regardless of whose fault that is, the installer or the hardware.

And, of course, upon buying and installng everything on the spot, you get a discount.

The shop gives you a discount and, Tigran, your discount is what, like, 60%, right? Kidding. It's negotiable.

Let's get to the car. We have a lot to mock today but we're not going to do that,

out of respect to Russian carmaking industry.

[T]: Yeah.

Do you respect --

[T]: I drive it.

Do you respect Russian carmaking?

[T]: Yes, I do. Let's start from under the hood.

But do you respect Armenian carmaking, though?

[V]: From the main conveyor, cars of the old model are released for now.

[V]: But the need in making new cars has built up a long time ago.

[T]: Under the hood heve, everything is stock, as usual. All covered in protective lubricant.

[T]: Yeah, the lube is thee so it doesn't rot in a day.

We promised not to mock. Let's not mock. Okay, let's moc but not too much.

[T]: Okay.

I wonder who administered the lube.

[T]: The factory.

Oh, they do it on the factory? Nice. They know some tricks now. So that the connectors do not corrode, you gotta greese them.

I wonder if the BMW's connertors are greased.

[T]: Of course, not.

[T]: 'Cuz it's in a dry place.

What do we have here?

[T]: There we have Kicx, as usual.

I think they're paying you up.

[T]: The hell I'm paid, right!

The engine is new, 16 valve. We've joked enough about 16 L, now it's 16 V.

Wait, is there no brake fluid?

[T]: There is but it's transparent.

Oh, it's still new.

[T]: Yeah, it hasn't seen decent braking.

[T]: Wow, it closed as if on a foreign car.

Yeah, that was a nice clap!

[T]: Here, we have clip on podiums.

Very nice ones, btw. And very affordable.

And here, anti-caraudio begins together with Xzibit's 'Pimp My Ride' which is basically the same.

Here, we have grills protecting grills. Sorry for blowing up your brain. Mine just blew up, too.

This all happened because -- Let's take it off and show it all, shall we?

I'm not kidding. This is a speaker with a grill protected by a grill.

And now Tigran'll wanna show what a great installer he is and that he can unscrew screws really fast

and he'll pierce the speaker. So we'll lose the speaker.

He's covering it with his hand.

You've never had a single person who'd pierce seakers working or you, have you?

Shameful screws. But it wasn't the spot, right?

Anyway, this is SWAT PRO-6N.

This is a good speaker but it has a peculiarity.

You cannot take off this grill. It's supposed to be crazy nice - which is debatable.

[T]: But why the heck would you do so many holes?

The holes, yes. This must've been a tyical basket. And they stuck this grill dead to it. No taking it off.

I think I tries taking it off. Although I don't remember if it was one of these or an EDGE.

Yeah, well, it's really difficult to do it without damaging the speaker.

[T]: It's for people who can pierce speakers. So that nothing happens while puncturing holes for screws.

[T]: So that if they miss, the speaker is protected.

So we have double protection here. SQers are gonna claim sound waves shall not pass.

[T]: They shall not, no.

So we might have lost some of the sound quality.

But it plays really nice, realy loud. We'll turn it on for you for sure.

The mids are really interesting ones. Similar ones we've just installed in one GAZ-67 that is coming up soon.

We're gonna be shooting that review this weekend.

Realy nice punching here. They were copied from 18Sound's 8M400, I think.

They look a lot like those, and in the end, they turned out to be really great mid-bass speakers.

The title is SWAT SP PRO GR-84. Should've added a few more letters to make sure noone ever remembers it.

Gotta say, the speakers play a good deal. The punch is great, they pretty much tear the door.

Adn well, they're not cheap but, man, they play up every single penny.

All the prices are available on our website. Under the video, there's the composition of this sys,

So anything you find interesting you can look up on our website.

So the mid-range and the mid-bass found place in a clip-on podium here.

And the tweeter was installed in this sleeve. The installers love this part, don't they?

You take it off and do whatever the hell.

In Stavropol, guys took it to the next level. They installed 16 cm speakers here. They even put up the whole front up there.

They even had ready-made solutions. I've seen it a lot in Stavropol's Caraudio atelier's work.

You just buy this part, and you already have a freakishly strong front. Just screw in your speakers and go.

This tweeter comes from Stavropol. Well, initially, it comes from Thailand

but is was the Caraudio guys who got everyone hooked up on this brand.

This is P.Audio, top notch Thai stage acoustics.

These are ferrite horn tweeters.

They have lil bro, 407N. The 'lil' part considers the size only. In terms of price, that of the latter is higher.

As for the volume, could be debatable. The 407N play higher quality,a nd you can lose the horn with them.

But this is the golden mean. A load of these tweeters's been installed over the years.

Awesome tweeters playing realy kickass. Brutal, pure, top-notch horn tweeters.

It might not play the perfect quality. 999 or the 407N play more interesting than this one.

But this one is nown for its great repairability. The driver is easy to replace.

It's really loud and it's very zealous. I remember experimenting with it,

I tried to kill these a lot. I'd put in stuff it can't process. If usual tweeters would go 1-2 min tops,

this one works up to 10-15 min. It resists the heat. Then I'd take them off, and everything'd be black and coaled.

Realy dependable.

And... Oh, screw it. Enough about these seakers.

Speaking about the screw. Show some.

I mean, it's 2017. A new car. Why on Earth would you do such a lousy job?

Yigran has a richer complectation. In thise, there is this.. there's this carpet covering the screws.

[T]: Like this. Let me show you.

[T]: One like this.

This is carbon.

[T]: I even want to show it to my mom.

Wow! So many speakers! Let's review this one. Is it the one from Saratov?

[T]: No, it's from Samara.

Samara, Saratov. What's the difference?

I'm really sory, guys from Samara and Saratov. I just keep confusing the two

This Priora is gonna be reviewed soon, too. It's a bit older, isn't it?

Considering the rust on the drums... Drums!

Now let's see what's in the back and then move on to the HU, the sub and to the listening.

Okay, Tigran, show what's in the rear. I'm not sure if there's gonna be light. I think we need some light.

Or this nice blue li -- This you call light? You're gonna make AcademeG cry, really.

[T]: Sergey, gimme the light!

You were born to be a cameraman.

Looks like we're the only channel of the kind on YouTube. We groe fast, have many subscribers,

lots of views, loyal audience, but we don't have all that -- I mean, we plugged it in and here's your shooting.

Others have filming crews and all that paraphernalia.

With us, Alex switches on the camera, puts a mic on his boob, Tigran olds a 3K rub lamp - and here we go.

Ready, set, and.. Dragster.

This is one 1202 DAK.

DAK as in DAKestan. Donald DAK.

We have a small - as compared to some - AB class 2-channel amp.

The feed of this 2-channel amping up the tweeters could cause jealousy in many monos.

Tigran took this matter seriously. Everything's done perfectly well.

This ain't no '07, that's for sure.

All the wiring is laid Tigran-style, heat-shrink, snakeskin and all that jazz.

A bunch sticking out there, a bit hanging out here.

Did you like it in the '07?

[T]: Haven't seen yet.

You haven't seen it yet?!

He hasn't seen the '07 review! Well, it's almost the same. We reembered you, too. You're gonna like it.

Hey, man. What the hell?

'cuz it was really done almost as good as you do.

The 2-channel amp is bigger that the monoblock over here.

For the latter, we have one Machete M800. It amps up the signal going to the subwoofer.

The sub is also a Machete. We'll show it to you in a moment.

And a 4-channel SWAT. There's been an odd lot of SWAT in our reviews, lately. Hello, advertizing allegations.

Tigran is being mocked for all this nice heat-shrink and snakeskin.

I am, too. I once uploaded an GZ install, and they said, like, it's almost like Tigran's, heat-shrink and snakeskin.

Well, the guy likes doing it all neat and nice.

In fact, he set a trend countrywide. I mean, clearly, people did it before him and still do.

But we've been showing a lot of it, and so...

In my first years in caraudio, there was nothing close to this beauty. It was raw, brutal, with duct tap, no snakeskin

What's it called? Poly-what? Tigran'll tell us now. ot only is he a lights man but also a walking encyclipaedia of caraudio.

Not long ago, he didn't know the proper title himself. He called these polystyrol (instead of polyester) sleeves.

This is the rear part of the system. I is covered by the seatbacks, and you can see none of it in regular use.

Of course, you can see the doors, but in the rear, nothng gives away the presence of custom audio.

There's a question. Will it be heating up in summer? A good question.

[T]: If it does, open the armrest, and it should be okay.

If an issue pops up then we'll fix it.

It's just we gotta admit that caraudio components releasing is terribly fluent.

And oftn we get new amps in, say, fall, and before the hottest months, before June or July here in Rostov,

or even farther to the south, in, say, Sochi, we're clueless of how these amps hold up.

In this car, there is an A/C. In cars with A/C usually no problems come up.

In LADA '09s, people put amps up under the rear window, under direct sunheat.

And the overheating limit of those amps, we can only find out in summer.

It all depends on the η, energy conversion efficiency meaning how much of the energy the amp will convert into heat.

An amp can be quality, it can play work perfectly, but it can have the η=50-60%.

If its otput is, say, 1 KW, wth a η like that, half of it the amp will be putting out as heat.

Imagine what a heater, huh?

In this case, we don't know yet. There's aircooling in the car so should be good to go.

There can be a cooling system added to it, like coolers etc. If an issue appears, we'll shoot another review.

Let's now check out the trunk. Push the button. The trunk opens automatically.

You push the button, and then give it a lift with your finger and-- nothing happens.

With a harder lift, it all happens.

Ooh, maybe I should do it like Mots does? Just open the trunk..

[V]: Car. Car. Car. Tuning. Serious audio.

...and tell. Mots is good. He shoots nice videos.

People trolled him but he did good and levelled up to a really good level, does it by the book.

We don't. So gimme the cam, I'll be showing whatever I see.

I think that's what they love us for.

In a frame about a sub, why do you need Mots, too?

[V]: The sub is one 315... VAZ original 16 V... The beam... Wiring... A regulator... Thimbs up.

Or me, right?

[V]: Thumbs up.

This is Machete M series. There's also MS series that's blown up recently in the '07.

Noice! I think we better get it out of there. Otherwise we're gonna burn the car.

Tigran, seriously? You haven't seen it? Check this out. We hooked up a Taramp's to that MS.

We're gonna listen to it now. Gotta pick something uncopyrighted, tho. I'm sick of those notifications.

You often complain that we turn on the same music. We can't pick any because of the copyright.

Trust me, if not for that wank factory on YouTube, our music choice would've been times more quality.

Trust me, I know how to pick good music, and I can make audio+video a piece of art.

But unfortunately, as one installer said once, we're stuck with what we get to choose from.

For that, we're gonna turn on the music that's not copyright or we'll upload the listening to the second channel.

That is the reason the second channel gets banned for mobile devices. So no iPad or iPhone there.

Videos like that you can watch using your PC, or oprn the video in a browser on the site's full version.

E.g., if you iPhone's YouTube app fails to play the video, open it in Safari. I hope you can figure that much out.

Now, the HU.

And to help me, here is Basik. Who buckled him up? He did? Himself?

Are you, guys, using drugs here? I mean, why...

[T]: The guy's cautious.

Why Tigran would have a thought that a cat can buckle up and why he's calling it 'a guy', I don't know.

So, Basik's gonna help us review the HU.

[B]: Hey!

Shit!

[B]: Fifty--

Nay, I better do it myself.

Pioneer 5900 was recently on rview with us. You can check that video for more info.

But if you want some more... Tigran, take him away! If you...

If you want even more info, check out the 580's review. This is the same but with a - pardon - a hole.

This one has a slot, a drive for CD. So you can listento CDs in this one, too.

It is slightly costlier, and if you don't need CDs you can get a 580... Tigran, you just won't calm down, will you?

[B]: Tigran! Go work!

What makes this HU different from almost oll of HUs on the market is that is has a full-size X-over, time delays

This is one of the best devices out there. Better than this there are only Pioneer 80 and 99.

But those are hi-end deviecs. Did you bring the 99 for them to see?

It was, like, suck it! I have a 99, and you don't!

That one is made in Japan. This one is not Chinese but - I don't know where it's made.

Pioneer have lots of factories, in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam tc.

Dunno where they produced this one. Gotta check the box.

This is not Japan but all in all, this is a very nicely assembled piece of electronics.

Let me just quickly go over the settings. If you're not interested scroll just a couple mins forward.

The time elays are set, the equalizer is chsen from the presets, the one called Powerful. For high power.

The tweeters are clipped at 8 KHz with max order.

The sub is clipped at 63 Hz, and the mid-bass is cut at 80 on the lowline.

These 80 Hz sound really nice, I must say.

The mid's lowline is set on the amp, And on the top, it's clipped with the LPF at 8KHz.

These were pretty much all the settings. Let's now turn it on to check out its playing.

Now's just the time to ask 'Whatta'track?'. I noticed people ask it no matter what the track,

even if it's 100% crap or not a tracka at all, they're gonna ask that anyway.

Now let's get this new cam - we recorded the Mercedes C63's hearing with it - and record something.

Smells of fuel, right? I mean, this is a Priora. Eurostandards are not mrt here.

The keypoint is it has the exhaust. [FARTING IN 5...]

It kicks ass, right? Tigran? [FARTING IN 5...]

[T]: Right. [FARTING IN 4...]

[FARTING IN 3... 2... 1]

We spent quite a while picking music but the Tigran asked for a bro favor for his bro.

Armenians have each others backs. So here comes Sarkis Isoyan.

A.k.a. Sako Isoyan, D-Play.

I hope it's not copyright or we'll get banned, and we won't turn on Sako ever again, too.

Sarkis, man, compose more nice tracks!

You can subscribe to his group, too, btw. He has a group. I'll attach the link.

So what, guys? Is it good? Eh?

[T]: Damn!

[T]: Shit. The keys are over there.

It's almost like in the '07. But you don't need to start the car. Or do you?

[B]: Noice, Tigran, right?

[T]: Awesome!

[B]: Why are you modulating your voice? You think you can talk like Basik?

[T]: Yup.

[B]: Bye, everyone! Live LOUD!

With no -- how do you say fckers politely?

[T]: No unnecessary stuff.

Unnecessary? Okay

[T]: Ouch! Damn!

Did you just pinch your nipple or something?

Once again.

And we trolled Niva fr that!

Let me...

Why is it so?

[T]: Dunno.

In the review of the lines of the news by Pioneer... damn.

[T]: It was lame.

Yeah, I know.

This is a test run of the '13. Look at this conditions. Need to squar here.

Arty said he wanted music.

[A]: Did you see this insulation?

Perfect, yeah. If it short-circuits, the amp's fcking screwed. Or not.

Wow, look! I can kick ass with my bare hand!

[A]: Yep.

Check this out.

It's gonna be likking now.

We're good.

The neighbors are gonna come now.

Gotta put in more.

I'm all covered in sawdust now. You wanna troll Apple? Look what I have now.

So what?

[A]: Nothing. It's working.

For more infomation >> New LADA PRIORA + New Audio by LOUD SOUND - Duration: 25:26.

-------------------------------------------

【東方紺珠伝】 MEMORY ROOM「Yonder Voice 」【Vietsub/Engsub】 - Duration: 5:40.

I've been staring out of my window

For a while now, but you won't come

Right, after all, every person

Is just expendable to someone else

I had a dream that came true

When it came to an end

Your lips formed a word

In slowmotion

"Farewell"

MEMORY ROOM English translated by Fuyuko

From the broken kaleidoscope

Broken love pours out bit by bit

Under the fluorescent light

It's like the red snow we once saw

I am frozen in place

A ground zero of sadness

The lies I've told you

Are now pouring down as rain

Until the functions of my tears

Become all greyed out

Let's walk the reversed streets

Those eyes, looking at me

And that voice calling my name

Will be deleted the next morning

My heart wavers, as if I'm stepping

On a river made out of frozen stars

In this distopia of concrete

The escape plan can't be read anymore

Genuine love shouldn't

Be put into words at all

I can push the reset button

But I won't get to try again

You, who once smiled shyly

Are now just a blurred silhouette

In the rear lights of a car

But even if it's all forgotten

The sound of today's rain alone

Will remain here in my memory forever

Until the functions of my tears

Become all greyed out

Let's walk the reversed streets

Those eyes, looking at me

And that voice calling my name

Will be deleted the next morning

For more infomation >> 【東方紺珠伝】 MEMORY ROOM「Yonder Voice 」【Vietsub/Engsub】 - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

USMLE-Step 2 CS Exam-How to manage your Blue Sheet - Duration: 2:56.

Welcome to Vital Checklist where we make unique doctors with the help of emergent coaching

and the Road to USMLE book, authored by Dr. Harpreet Singh a practicing physician in the

United States.

This one book will teach you how to make patients happy and is based on years of clinical and

teaching experience.

Introducing Dr. Harpreet Singh.

Hi, I am Dr. Harpreet Singh.

I am chief medical author of Road to USMLE step 2 Clinical skills book.

In this video I am going to teach you how to manage your blue sheet.

So when you are standing at the door and you are trying to read the clinical scenario which

you have been presented.

Always, Make sure you write your demographics over here because you do not want to forget

your demographics.

And the vital signs of the patient.

Next this is column of differential diagnosis.

In mind you should always start focusing on what you are going to focus and ask questions

about.

In this column you should write "LIFE ISN�t GOOD DOCTOR AID AT PM.� This is an acronym

to extract the history like location, grade, duration, onset, characteristics, time of

day, occasion, radiation, associated pain, symptoms, increasing factors, decreasing factors,

previous medical history of symptoms and medications which you have used for this problem.

Next column, is you have to ask the general history.

I have used this demonic �What if Pam�s family shouts vaccinate them.� okay, It�s

kind of funny but it drives the point home.

So worry�s always ask the patients �do you have any worries,� because this emphasizes

empathy.

What - Worries, I - Insomnia, F - Fever, Falls, P - Past medical history (blood pressure,

Sugar), A - Allergies and manifestations, M - Medications, S - Surgeries, Family - Family

history (Blood pressure, Sugar, Heart disease), S - Social history (tobacco, Alcohol, Recreational

drugs), H - Hospitalization, O - Obstetric and gynecological history (LPGA), U - Urine

and bowel problems, T - Travel, S- Sick contacts and sexual history, V - Vaccinate history,

EM - Empathy to be shown.

This is how you are going to drive the history.

Last but not the least, you have to understand the point of counseling.

You always counsel the patient with the doctor Saw 3 MD, which i have explained in great

detail.

Have a good one, Thank you To purchase Road to USMLE - Step 2 CS book,

go to our website, you can also enroll in a Vital Checklist workshop or invite Dr. Singh

to your medical school, residency, fellowship or hospital to speak.

For all your options, visit VitalChecklist.com

For more infomation >> USMLE-Step 2 CS Exam-How to manage your Blue Sheet - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra EDITION ST 1.6 CDTI 110PK S/S - NAVI - EDITION+ - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra EDITION ST 1.6 CDTI 110PK S/S - NAVI - EDITION+ - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 2 1.3 S-VT TOURING Trekhaak / Aico / Lm velg - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Mazda 2 1.3 S-VT TOURING Trekhaak / Aico / Lm velg - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo S40 1.6D S/S Sport - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Volvo S40 1.6D S/S Sport - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCI TITANIUM S Automaat / Trekhaak - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCI TITANIUM S Automaat / Trekhaak - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C 63 S AMG Estate 4-Matic Drivers Package Designo Automaat - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse C 63 S AMG Estate 4-Matic Drivers Package Designo Automaat - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 1.6 TDI ULTRA EDITION S , Nieuw model , Navi, ECC, LMV - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Sportback 1.6 TDI ULTRA EDITION S , Nieuw model , Navi, ECC, LMV - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Steve Foreshew-Cain. Weekly Update 21 April 2017 - Duration: 1:57.

Hello and welcome to the weekly Digital

update. Now the eagle-eyed amongst you

will recognise that I'm not Mike Bracken

but given that I have shaved my beard

off for Easter this week you might also

not recognise who I am. So I'm Stephen

Forshew-Cain and i'm the Chief Operating

Officer for the digital group. As is the

tradition in these updates we start with

a big number and it's important big

number this week because this week marked

the day that we gave away nine million

pounds to our community local causes

nominated by our members. And there's

another big number associated with

membership this week which is that we

have welcomed 800,000 new members to the

Co-op since we launched our renewed

membership proposition. An impressive

achievement by any standard. The other

important thing to call out for those of

you who are interested in the community

work that we do as an opportunity to get

directly involved in that by joining as a

member pioneer the deadline for that, to

sign up, for that is the 26th of this

month so less than a week away, but if

you're a colleague or if you're a member

of the Co-op you still have an

opportunity to join that important work.

Another important activity this week was

the first of our digital operations show

and tells where we talked about

platforms, we talked about service

management, and we talked about security

and how those capabilities form a part

of the digital services that we deliver

and we operate. And as is also

traditional in our weekly update we say

a big hello to new members of the

Digital Team to a big shout out to Ian

Thomas and Michael Davis who've joined

our data team and a big hello to Debbie

Roycroft who's joined as a software

engineer in our digital engineering

practice. And of those of you who are

watching this because you're interested

in the work that we're doing here at the

Co-op as ever the opportunity to come and

join us exists so please look at all of

the opportunities that we have out there

and get in contact.

For more infomation >> Steve Foreshew-Cain. Weekly Update 21 April 2017 - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Campaña "Dona tu libro" #CMMLee - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Campaña "Dona tu libro" #CMMLee - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

USMLE-Step 2 CS Exam-How to manage your Blue Sheet - Duration: 2:56.

Welcome to Vital Checklist where we make unique doctors with the help of emergent coaching

and the Road to USMLE book, authored by Dr. Harpreet Singh a practicing physician in the

United States.

This one book will teach you how to make patients happy and is based on years of clinical and

teaching experience.

Introducing Dr. Harpreet Singh.

Hi, I am Dr. Harpreet Singh.

I am chief medical author of Road to USMLE step 2 Clinical skills book.

In this video I am going to teach you how to manage your blue sheet.

So when you are standing at the door and you are trying to read the clinical scenario which

you have been presented.

Always, Make sure you write your demographics over here because you do not want to forget

your demographics.

And the vital signs of the patient.

Next this is column of differential diagnosis.

In mind you should always start focusing on what you are going to focus and ask questions

about.

In this column you should write "LIFE ISN�t GOOD DOCTOR AID AT PM.� This is an acronym

to extract the history like location, grade, duration, onset, characteristics, time of

day, occasion, radiation, associated pain, symptoms, increasing factors, decreasing factors,

previous medical history of symptoms and medications which you have used for this problem.

Next column, is you have to ask the general history.

I have used this demonic �What if Pam�s family shouts vaccinate them.� okay, It�s

kind of funny but it drives the point home.

So worry�s always ask the patients �do you have any worries,� because this emphasizes

empathy.

What - Worries, I - Insomnia, F - Fever, Falls, P - Past medical history (blood pressure,

Sugar), A - Allergies and manifestations, M - Medications, S - Surgeries, Family - Family

history (Blood pressure, Sugar, Heart disease), S - Social history (tobacco, Alcohol, Recreational

drugs), H - Hospitalization, O - Obstetric and gynecological history (LPGA), U - Urine

and bowel problems, T - Travel, S- Sick contacts and sexual history, V - Vaccinate history,

EM - Empathy to be shown.

This is how you are going to drive the history.

Last but not the least, you have to understand the point of counseling.

You always counsel the patient with the doctor Saw 3 MD, which i have explained in great

detail.

Have a good one, Thank you To purchase Road to USMLE - Step 2 CS book,

go to our website, you can also enroll in a Vital Checklist workshop or invite Dr. Singh

to your medical school, residency, fellowship or hospital to speak.

For all your options, visit VitalChecklist.com

For more infomation >> USMLE-Step 2 CS Exam-How to manage your Blue Sheet - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Interview de Brice Cardi, PDG du réseau L'Adresse - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Interview de Brice Cardi, PDG du réseau L'Adresse - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Who is on your side? | Three kinds of support you need to perform and stay well - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Who is on your side? | Three kinds of support you need to perform and stay well - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 1.8 TFSI S-EDITION 5DRS XENON NAVI 160PK 17" 140DKM - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Sportback 1.8 TFSI S-EDITION 5DRS XENON NAVI 160PK 17" 140DKM - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

La Recette Secrète de Deen Burbigo - Duration: 5:49.

For more infomation >> La Recette Secrète de Deen Burbigo - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Hilux 2.4 D-4D-F Cool Comfort dubbel cabine Uit voorraad leverbaar! - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Toyota Hilux 2.4 D-4D-F Cool Comfort dubbel cabine Uit voorraad leverbaar! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-3 1.5 SKYACTIV-D 105 Skylease GT 2WD Navigatie / Led / Keyless - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-3 1.5 SKYACTIV-D 105 Skylease GT 2WD Navigatie / Led / Keyless - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 220 d Limousine Exclusive Automaat Wide-Screen, Stoelverw. - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 220 d Limousine Exclusive Automaat Wide-Screen, Stoelverw. - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz GLA-Klasse GLA 180 d Business Solution Plus, Achteruit-RijCamera Stoelverw. - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz GLA-Klasse GLA 180 d Business Solution Plus, Achteruit-RijCamera Stoelverw. - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 220 d Avantgarde Lease Edition Automaat - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz E-Klasse E 220 d Avantgarde Lease Edition Automaat - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V50 1.6D EDITION I SUPERMOOI TREKHAAK - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Volvo V50 1.6D EDITION I SUPERMOOI TREKHAAK - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Doblò Cargo 1.9D SX | SCHUIFDEUR | 1e EIGENAAR | N.A.P. | ALL-IN!! - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Fiat Doblò Cargo 1.9D SX | SCHUIFDEUR | 1e EIGENAAR | N.A.P. | ALL-IN!! - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie Touring 3-Serie 2.0D Leder Navi 2xChrome UPGRADE NAAR 194PK €300,= - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie Touring 3-Serie 2.0D Leder Navi 2xChrome UPGRADE NAAR 194PK €300,= - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

~TEASER~ - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> ~TEASER~ - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Candiani : fabricant de toiles denim haut-de-gamme - Duration: 7:21.

For more infomation >> Candiani : fabricant de toiles denim haut-de-gamme - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

[ Eng Sub ] Yandaixiejie No 10 [ Additional 02 ] BL Web series - Duration: 10:05.

Hey... one more round... one more round...

You both, we're closing soon.

Don't you very good in drinking as always?

Are you fooling me today?

Let's go. We find another place... to continue drinking.

Let me tell you...

I'm serious.

Are you okay? My dear...

How can you sleep at here?

You'll get a cold later.

Let me find something to cover your body.

Stop making noise.

Stop making noise please.

Stop making noise please!

Not again?

Hang Hang.

Why I feel that...

The pets in our shop are getting fat?

Not getting fat...

But the animals are growing thicker fur during winter.

So it looks fatter.

Then, why human will not growing fur?

We will.

You can try to getting naked on the street...

...surely you will grow fur.

Really?

It's real.

- What are you thinking? - Nothing...

I'm thinking about the growing of fur.

Seriously, are you still thinking about fur growth?!

Shuaige... I've been thinking about it deeply...

Even fur growth happened, it's still black fur.

Not nice.

I think... I've missed out on something.

What it is?

Species evolution.

If human...

...wearing clothes... will not growing fur for sure.

How about if going back to the past...

...perhaps human can grow fur?

But anyway...

Why are you keep discussing about fur growth?

What is this for?

I'm discussing about this because of something.

We, as human...

...had went through evolution over million of years.

At last, we're not growing fur during winter.

How come?

This is because we are wearing clothes now.

Look at this shirt...

Yup.

The button has come off right?

I'm sewing it back for you now.

If you sewing the button back...

It would not be the same shirt anymore.

The button is still the original button, how can it be not the same shirt as it is?

What I mean is...

...the button came off and you sewing it back...

It just like... a baby came out from the mother's womb...

...and you're going to sewing it back.

This is inappropriate right?

Not like that... This is not making any sense!

Am I wrong for mending it for you?

Human went through evolution over million of years...

...we shouldn't let our ancestors get embarassed right?

I really don't know what are you talking about now.

I want to buy a shirt.

Huh???

I - want - to - buy - a - shirt.

Oh... But...

So you're keep talking about this and that of fur growth and evolution...

...just because you're actually trying to tell me that you want to buy new shirts, is it?

If this is a TV series...

...do you know you've wasted how much of audience's time?

Why don't you just be straightforward to tell me that you want to buy new shirts?

Moreover, if you want to buy new shirts... you don't need to ask for my permission.

It's because 'someone' has no more moneeey~

But 'someone' here...... has no moneeey too~

Take it.

My 'ancestor', hold on.

I've a question...

The publisher has paid you for your magazine column of this month...

Where's the money now?

In the East Africa...

...there're aborigines called Swahili people.

Their clothing is unique.

They look wild and uninhibited... on the African grassland.

Therefore, I...

Therefore, you...

...spent a lot of money...

...to get a set of costume of Swa......?

Swahili people.

When the item arrived, you be my model.

I only allow you to buy casual clothes!

For more infomation >> [ Eng Sub ] Yandaixiejie No 10 [ Additional 02 ] BL Web series - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

SHOE RACK (English Subtitles) DIY CRAFT - Duration: 4:03.

Hello

Welcome to another diy video !

Many of us, we get used to leave our shoes by the door, when we enter home.

So, a clutter of the gathered shoes makes our place looks very untidy!

I'm going to show you how to build a unique shoe rack,

to help you put your shoes in order!

For this project we'll need:

-A helve (a tool handle)

-Some wooden dowels

-Wood glue and

- the color we like.

Let's start!

At first we draw two parallel lines along our helve.

The distance between them would be about 1 cm.

Then, we'll mark these lines every 11 cm and open holes, as thick as our wooden dowel.

We'll also open holes, 2 in each edge of the helve, for the "legs".

We'll cut 10 pieces of wooden dowel 33cm each and we'll paint their edges.

Finally, we'll place them into the holes we've already opened, with some wood glue!

That's was our project for this week!

A modern, smart, but also easy shoe rack to put in order your shoes!!!

If you liked it, click "like", leave a comment and please sub for more !

You can find me at facebook and Instagram.

See you next week with a new project.

Bye!

For more infomation >> SHOE RACK (English Subtitles) DIY CRAFT - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Road to USMLE-Step 2 CS Exam-Collecting Non Pain History from Patients - Duration: 2:28.

Welcome to Vital Checklist where we make unique doctors with the help of emergent coaching

and the Road to USMLE book, authored by Dr. Harpreet Singh a practicing physician in the

United States.

This one book will teach you how to make patients happy and is based on years of clinical and

teaching experience.

Introducing Dr. Harpreet Singh.

Hi, I am Dr. Harpreet Singh.

I am chief medical author of Road to USMLE step 2 Clinical skills book.

In this book you will find a vital checklist of how to extract good history from the patient.

We already discussed about the pain, now we are going to discuss about non pain symptoms.

Let�s say a patient has dizziness.

How are you going to extract a history of dizziness?

You are going to erase this portion of location and grade, because in dizziness you will not

have intensity.

So let�s dive in.

(DOCTOR AID @ PM.)

D as in Duration.

How long has this dizziness been going on?

And if this dizziness last, how long does it last to you?

O - as in onset.

Is it sudden onset or gradual onset?

So in correctness of the dizziness you have to let the patient speak about the story of

dizziness.

They will have different stories all the time.

T - as in time of day.

Very important to ask if this dizziness happened at night time or in the morning unless the

patient is taking blood pressure medication and got up in the middle of the night and

got dizzy.

It is very important to extract that history.

O- as in occasion.

What were the doing when they had these dizzy spells?

�Doc, I was getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.� R - as

in here, you don�t have to ask radiation, you ask for �rate of progression�.

Do you think this is progressing?

Do you think this dizziness is getting worse?

A - As in associated features.

I - as in �increasing factors.� D - as in �decreasing factors,� and previous

history of dizziness and what medications have you taken for dizziness?

There you go.

To purchase Road to USMLE - Step 2 CS book, go to our website, you can also enroll in

a Vital Checklist workshop or invite Dr. Singh to your medical school, residency, fellowship

or hospital to speak.

For all your options, visit VitalChecklist.com

For more infomation >> Road to USMLE-Step 2 CS Exam-Collecting Non Pain History from Patients - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Five Little Monkeys | 3D Kindergarten Nursery Rhyme Song | Baby Songs by Little Treehouse - Duration: 2:27.

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed,

one fell off and bumped his head.

Mommy called the doctor and the doctor said

no more monkeys jumping on the bed

Four little monkeys jumping on the bed,

one fell off and bumped his head.

Mommy called the doctor and the doctor said

no more monkeys jumping on the bed

Three little monkeys jumping on the bed,

one fell off and bumped his head.

Mommy called the doctor and the doctor said

no more monkeys jumping on the bed

Two little monkeys jumping on the bed,

one fell off and bumped his head.

Mommy called the doctor and the doctor said

no more monkeys jumping on the bed

One little monkeys jumping on the bed,

he fell off and bumped his head.

Mommy called the doctor and the doctor said

He should not have been jumping in the bed!

For more infomation >> Five Little Monkeys | 3D Kindergarten Nursery Rhyme Song | Baby Songs by Little Treehouse - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Interview de Brice Cardi, PDG du réseau L'Adresse - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Interview de Brice Cardi, PDG du réseau L'Adresse - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

How Is A RAINBOW Formed? - एक इंद्रधनुष कैसे बनता है? | द डॉक्टर बायनॉक्स शो | Kids Learning Videos - Duration: 3:27.

Hello there! Clouds are the best place to hang around.

Not when it's raining!

Hey, look! The sun is here.

My my, what is that?

Well, that's a Rainbow!

Come, let me tell about how a rainbow is formed!

Zoom in!

Wondering what this it, right?

Well, this is a Prism.

It breaks a single beam of white light into several beams of light.

Oops! Did I share the secret with you? I haven't?

Ohh! Do you know that the white light is made up of 7 different colors?

Yes, it is!

Take a glass of water and place a mirror inside it.

Make sure the room is completely dark.

Take a torch and flash it towards the mirror that you placed inside the glass.

Watch a rainbow appear from the angle of your mirror.

Now, place the paper and see the seven colors!

Hey, can you identify these colors?

Come, let's say their names together.

Red, Orange, Yellow,..

..Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet.

Together, they are also called VIBGYOR.

So now, I will tell you how a Rainbow is formed.

The raindrops act as small prisms..

..and Sun's white light into a band of 7 colors..

..and that is when you get to see a Rainbow.

Just to remind you,..

..a rainbow can only be seen when the Rain and Sun occur at the same time.

As light enters a rain water droplet,..

..it bends slightly in separate angles forming different light rays.

These bent light rays are seen.

These bent light rays are seen distinctively by the human eye..

..and that is how one can see a rainbow.

No two observers will ever see the exact same rainbow..

..because each person will view a different set of rain drops at a slightly different angle.

TRIVIA TIME!

Did you know, that a rainbow is actually a full circle..

..but since we see it on the ground, we generally see it as a semi-circle.

Rainbows can be seen not just in rain..

..but also in mist, spray, fog, and dew.

So now, whenever it's raining, look out for the sun.

Who knows, you might just spot a Rainbow.

This is me Zooming out.

Tune in next time for more fun facts.

For more infomation >> How Is A RAINBOW Formed? - एक इंद्रधनुष कैसे बनता है? | द डॉक्टर बायनॉक्स शो | Kids Learning Videos - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Collecting Medical History Tips-Road to USMLE-Step 2 CS Exam - Duration: 3:03.

Welcome to Vital Checklist where we make unique doctors with the help of emergent coaching

and the Road to USMLE book, authored by Dr. Harpreet Singh a practicing physician in the

United States.

This one book will teach you how to make patients happy and is based on years of clinical and

teaching experience.

Introducing Dr. Harpreet Singh.

Hi, I am Dr. Harpreet Singh.

I am chief medical author of Road to USMLE step 2 Clinical skills book.

Now, in this book you will find various tips, how to extract good history from the patients.

I will tell you why I wrote this book, the reason why I wrote this book was, I found

that students, medical students were learning the clinical cases.

They were learning if you had - Cholecystitis, Cholangitis, whether you have diverticulitis,

diverticulosis.

They were cramming up the cases.

I don�t want you to cram up the cases.

I want you the understand the concept.

Let me give you an example.

Abdominal pain.

How will you approach abdominal pain?

You can have any clinical scenario, but the approach remains the same and you will nail

the diagnosis every time all the time.

So, let's discuss when you are extracting the history from the patient, always remember

(AWD - All Wheel Drive) (FWD - Front Wheel Drive) - (RWD - Rear Wheel Drive) So I am

going to make a little car and I am going to make little cars like this so you can imagine

and remember the history.

A as in abdominal pain, A as in Appetite.

W as in weight gain or weight loss.

D as in dysphasia do you have swallowing issues.

Front wheel drive.

Front means mouth right?

Nassau, vomiting.

You are going to ask the history of nausea and vomiting.

Whether you have any bleeding vomiting, blood in the vomiter.

So that is how you are going to ask the history of hematemesis.

Rear wheel drive means what?

Diarrhea or you are having some salmonella, are you having some hematemesis so this is

how you are going to extract the history and ask the associated parts in the abdominal

pain.

Very important to be crisp and precise.

very important for your differential diagnosis in Step 2 Clinical exam.

Don�t cram just understand the concepts.

This is where my book will come into play.

To purchase Road to USMLE - Step 2 CS book, go to our website, you can also enroll in

a Vital Checklist workshop or invite Dr. Singh to your medical school, residency, fellowship

or hospital to speak.

For all your options, visit VitalChecklist.com

For more infomation >> Collecting Medical History Tips-Road to USMLE-Step 2 CS Exam - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Indian Thali (थाली) - Eating Indian Food (Rajasthani Cuisine - राजस्थानी खाना) in Jodhpur, India - Duration: 16:10.

Alright Sam.

Sam the man.

Yeah.

Yeah.

First off all want to show us your new shirt?

Oh yeah, love this new shirt.

Got this in Jaisalmer.

And I actually saw the artist like while he was painting.

Yeah, it is hand painted.

It is incredible.

So cool.

So cool.

Anyways back on top.

We're going out for dinner.

We're hungry.

We're going out for food.

We ate at this place called Jhankar for lunch.

Jhankar in Jodhpur (जोधपुर).

Oh, it was so good Actually it was one of the best meals we've had in India so far.

Yeah.

So we are heading back there for dinner.

And it is all about Thali (थाली) tonight.

We are going to get an original Thali (थाली) and a Rajasthani Thali (राजस्थानी

खाना).

Because we are in Rajasthan (राजस्थान ਰਾਜਸਥਾਨ) and they have a special

Thali so we can't wait to try that out.

Now it is off to find a little tuk-tuk.

Alright, lead the way.

Lead the way.

Okay lots of tuk-tuks up ahead.

This is good.

Tuk-tuk-y adventure!

Tuk-tuk-tuk-tuk.

We made friends with the Japanese guy who we were in Jaisalmer and he called them tuk-tukies.

So that is what we call them to now.

Tukie-tukies.

Confession time.

We already had lunch here and the food was so amazing that we've told the waiter right

away we're coming back for dinner.

So we decided to come and sample um local Thali (थाली).

Rajasthani Thali (राजस्थानी खाना).

So that is what we've ordered.

And also one thing I should mention this restaurant is run by a Jain family.

So that means they are vegetarian and they don't eat any egg products.

So yeah, we're going to be having a vegetarian meal today.

Which is pretty cool.

And apparently 70% of Rajasthan (राजस्थान ਰਾਜਸਥਾਨ) is vegetarian so the

majority of the population do not eat meat.

Which is pretty interesting.

So yeah let's wait for the food.

Meow meows.

Come let's be friends.

Meow meows.

Come kitty.

Meow meows.

So we have found a kitty and we're trying to lure him over.

There are not many cats in India.

You know this is the first cat we've seen.

Yeah, maybe it is.

We've seen monkeys, we've seen cows, we've seen tonnes of dogs.

But not a lot of cats.

And I think this one is a pet.

It is hanging out in the restaurant but it is a little skittish.

It is a little shy.

It is not coming quite close enough for us to pet.

And now it left.

It is gone.

There it goes.

Bye cat.

So a few months ago I realized I was going through our photos and Sam and I don't have

any photos of us together.

No selfies.

It is usually just like monuments and random buildings and landscapes.

And basically just sites.

Just the way I like it.

I'm not a big selfie guy.

Hahaha.

Anyways now I'm making him do selfies everyday.

This is what the selfies look like.

Come.

Come along.

Look happy.

Selfie time.

The drinks are here.

I'm having lime soda and check it out.

All that lime was in one glass but I'm sharing with Sam because that would be way too sour

for me.

Soda time.

This is such a refreshing drink.

Yeah.

Oh but Sam got an even fancier drink.

I sure did.

You should show us your lassi (लस्सी).

Alright Mister, so I got myself a saffron lassi and that seems to be the special lassi

of especially this city in Jodhpur (जोधपुर).

That is the one you got for lunch.

And this one is so thick.

They put a spoon in here.

I don't even think I can drink it.

No straw.

Let me try.

Use a spoon.

Mmmm.

It almost looks like it could be dessert in and of itself.

Oh, that is so good.

That is so rich and creamy.

And really really taste that saffron and then a lot of sugar added too.

Oh man I'm going to actually try it from the spoon this time.

Mmmm.

That is almost as thick as like a yoghurt or a curd.

That is some really good lassi (लस्सी).

Shizzam.

The food has arrived.

So they brought us over these two giants platters.

And oh my goodness it is way bigger than I was expecting.

Oh yeah.

I don't know how Sam and I are going to eat all of this.

It looks absolutely incredible.

And we also got free desserts.

So we've got our work cut out for us.

So first up I'll show you my platter.

I'm having the Rajasthani Thali set (राजस्थानी खाना).

So again it is vegetarian so lots of vegetable options going on.

We've got some biryani rice, some mystery thick rice, some ghee which is kind of like

curd or yoghurt.

I think it is called ghee.

Um, some more veggies with uh it looks like it has cashews.

Cashew nuts.

You know what I think we're just going to have to try it because I don't even know what

I'm looking at right now.

Yeah, they didn't list it on the menu.

Yeah, so this is all a big surprise.

Just dip it in.

Break off a piece of bread.

Oh, this looks like again all vegetable here.

It is a vegetarian restaurant.

I keep forgetting that.

Mmm.

How is that?

Mmmm.

What is it?

This one reminds me of dal.

Like a really spicy dal.

Spicy huh?

Lentil base.

This one right here.

My throat is on fire.

Haha.

Are you going to have some more of that?

Urrghh.

My throat is on fire.

No.

No.

Okay moving on.

Biryani with cauliflower.

This is something we had for lunch.

Oh, it was amazing.

Tomatoes.

Green peas.

It is just so colorful.

Like the way that they this is some of the best biryani.

I would say it is the best vegetarian biryani rice I've ever had.

Yeah.

That is good.

What else do we have here?

I have no idea what this is.

Just keep trying everything.

Do it all at once.

What do you think that is?

Is it good?

No clue.

It is good.

Do you have a favorite so far?

Well, even though this like this is super spicy this is actually really tasty.

Okay try the one with the cashews.

I'm curious about that.

Alright, lots of greens here.

I think I need a fork for this.

Woah.

Wow.

What could this be.

That looks really interesting.

Mmmm.

Root-y.

Rooty.

Rooty.

Not fruity.

Rooty.

Again nothing I'm familiar with.

Do you like that?

Mmmm.

And you got one more right?

At the end.

One more.

One more and then the curd too.

Yeah, you know what?

Like we actually tried to do some research on Rajasthani Cuisine (राजस्थानी

खाना) but there is just so much out there.

Oh, excellent.

Very good thank you.

There is just so much out there that it is really hard to learn the names of everything

and really know what you're having because each restaurant does something completely

different.

Mmmm.

It is all a mystery to me.

Everything is delicious I have no idea what I'm eating.

That is very rare.

I usually like to come prepared but today it is just like surprise.

Surprise.

We're eating good food.

It is a delicious surprise so I can't complain.

Okay Sam.

And you have the he called it a Jimbo.

A jumbo thali (தட்டு).

I think this is a bit more of a classic Thali (थाली).

So I'm just going to try everything.

So I'll start off over here.

Oh that looks good.

I think there is cheese on the outside.

Look at that.

Oh wow.

With curd.

Oh my gosh that looks so good.

I want some of that.

Oooh.

Oooh.

Oooh he says.

That is some wonderful curry.

It has got a bit of a tomato base.

But really thick spicy, creamy.

Oh my gosh.

All the good things in life.

All the good things in life.

That is just amazing.

And there is also chunks of yeah the cottage cheese.

I'm going in for another one.

That was just so good.

Another bite of the same thing.

Oh yeah.

That is when you know it is good.

Right.

Savory.

Savoring.

Oh my gosh when you have really good Indian food oh I don't think there is too many cuisines

that can beat this.

Yeah, this is right up there.

Next I'm going in that is the one I had.

That one will set looks like dal your mouth on fire.

That looks like dal.

I'm going.

Just give it a few seconds.

That one is not spicy.

What?

Huh.

Not as spicy as yours at least.

Okay no wait a minute.

It is going to hit you.

Oh yeah.

Whoops.

Oh my gosh.

Oh my gosh.

Okay let's go in for that curd.

Oh, that is nice a thick.

Look at that.

You see how thick that is?

Yes.

Woo hoo!

I really like that they include curd because you really need it to balance out the spiciness.

You do.

Exactly that is the one that kind of cools your palette down a bit.

Mmmhmmm.

Alright, moving on.

Moving on.

I've got something that kind of looks like Aloo gobi (आलू गोभी) and I am

using my fork here because I don't want to spill it all over the place.

I'm going to dish it up like that.

Oh nice chunks of cauliflower, tomato.

Mmmm.

Mmmm.

Yeah.

Mmmm.

Lots of mmmm going on.

What is surprising is they put a really spicy and very flavorful.

It is very spicy and flavorful and I really taste the cauliflower and the peas.

And that is just good.

That is just good.

He says.

Also we have some fresh veggies.

I totally ignored mine but right.

It looks like some cucumber and tomato there.

And last but not least.

And Sam is like uh-uh.

I'm not having fresh veggies.

I'm going in for the rice instead.

Yep.

Mmmm.

And some more.

Mmmm.

Hahaha.

I don't know if you guys can hear but Sam is like giggling to himself.

Okay so we've been traveling in India for over a week now.

About a week and half I would say.

This is my favorite meal so far.

Yeah.

Absolutely.

This place is just so good.

The food is just all so good.

I just can't wait to devour all of it.

There is going to be nothing left behind.

Those eyes.

Devor it.

Nothing left behind.

On my plate anyways.

Alright, let's enjoy.

I've been making a very slow and steady progress here because it is just so much food.

But let's move over to Sam's platter.

Look at that.

I've almost taken care of it.

He's already finished three little bowls.

He's working on the 4th.

Saving the favorite for last as usual.

As I always do.

And you know what?

I tried to get a little bit of that and he's like 'no' that is my favorite.

Stay away.

Anything but that one.

Stay away.

That is the best.

But you know what?

I'm going to need some help here.

You will.

This was just a massive portion.

And you've got yoghurt all over your lips boy.

Whoopsies.

Oh man, I had to put my hair up because I was getting the food sweats.

Haha.

I'm getting big food sweats.

I haven't even finished the mains but we've got three desserts waiting for us.

These two were complementary because we just ordered so much food and it is our second

time coming back here today.

So the names.

I believe he said this one is Rasgulla.

I believe this third one is something like Rasmalai.

Yep.

And this one had such a complicated name (Gulab jamun) he repeated it like three times and

I still couldn't get it.

So this is what we're having for dessert.

Admittedly we don't know our Indian sweets that much.

I know jalebi that is one of my favorites.

Yeah.

That spiral orange stuff that tastes like honey.

Yeah, that is one of my favorites but I don't know a lot of the other names so we're kind

of just and we didn't realize we were going to order dessert so we did not research that

either.

So sorry guys.

It looks very sweet.

This one is like floating in syrup.

Well, let's try them.

Let's grab a spoon.

Try them.

Maybe I'm supposed to use my hands.

No I'd do a spoon.

I'd do a spoon.

Ooh.

Oh wow.

Oh my.

Sponge-y.

Sponge-y.

I bet that is so sweet.

Whenever I've had Indian desserts like with syrup at the bottom it is usually.

I just want a tiny piece.

Try that.

So it looks sponge-y.

It does look sponge-y.

Like a sponge-y dessert.

Let's see.

Wow.

Is that good?

That is super sweet.

Haha.

That is like sopping syrup.

Yep.

Okay.

Wow.

Next one.

But it is really light and fluffy.

Do you like it?

Mmmhmmm.

Okay this other one.

Moving on.

This we actually had on the airplane.

On the flight to Delhi from Kathmandu.

Oh crunchy.

It sounds a little crunchy.

No it is not crunchy.

But look.

It is a little more dense than the one I just tried.

It looks thicker.

And again like it is soaked in syrup.

The texture kind of reminds me a little bit of marzipan.

Yep.

It doesn't taste anything like that though.

But kind of like a similar texture.

Okay both super sweet.

And last.

Last.

I'm going to let you try this one because I'm like on a sugar high after two little

bites.

Hahaha.

Ready to introduce us to the 3rd and final dessert.

Oh wow that is a little tough to break off.

It kind of has a bread like texture.

It looks like French Toast.

It could be.

Let's try it.

Wow.

It is kind of like that.

Yeah?

Yeah.

Yeah, it has just been soaked in it tastes a bit like the sauce tastes a little bit like

rice pudding.

It has a bit of coconut-y taste but yeah this is actually bread.

You can see the fluffiness.

It looks like a little bit of pastachio on top.

Some pistachio too.

And it has been soaked in this stuff.

It is really good.

Mmm.

But Sam are those beads of sweat from all of the food?

That is a proper Thai sweat here.

A thali (தட்டு) sweat?

A thali (थाली) sweat here in India.

Oh my goodness.

Best kind of sweats.

Well the sun has set.

The birds are chirping and we are feeling beyond stuffed.

Beyond stuffed.

And just before I talk about the price point the staff here are just so nice.

Our waiter allowed me to go up to the rooftop even though I wasn't eating there.

And it was just like the right timing.

The sun was setting you could see the fort.

Oh, it was so cool.

Anyways, now moving on to the price point.

That was 850 Rupees.

So you're talking $12 US bucks.

Uh-huh.

And that included everything.

Drinks.

So we ordered three different drinks.

Yeah.

Two different Thalis (थाली).

And they gave us two complimentary desserts but also we paid for our last dessert.

And so that was an insane amount of food.

The quality was outstanding.

Like that is one of those meals that reminds me of why I love being on the road so much.

Like we are such foodies and food is such an important part of the reason we travel.

And that like reconfirms things.

That is the best 12 bucks we've spent on food in a very long time.

It is especially I can agree.

This place is just awesome.

You have to check it out if you're in Jodhpur (जोधपुर).

We'll leave the address and the name of the restaurant in the description below.

Okay, bye. Ciao.

For more infomation >> Indian Thali (थाली) - Eating Indian Food (Rajasthani Cuisine - राजस्थानी खाना) in Jodhpur, India - Duration: 16:10.

-------------------------------------------

Seguire le lezioni universitarie o studiare? Ecco la risposta | Appunti Condivisi - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> Seguire le lezioni universitarie o studiare? Ecco la risposta | Appunti Condivisi - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Ode to Stephen Dowling Bots, Dec'd - Mark Twain (Poetry reading) | Jordan Harling Reads - Duration: 1:22.

And did young Stephen sicken, And did young Stephen die?

And did the sad hearts thicken, And did the mourners cry?

No; such was not the fate of Young Stephen Dowling Bots;

Though sad hearts round him thickened, 'Twas not from sickness' shots.

No whooping-cough did rack his frame, Nor measles drear, with spots;

Not these impaired the sacred name Of Stephen Dowling Bots.

Despised love struck not with woe That head of curly knots,

Nor stomach troubles laid him low, Young Stephen Dowling Bots.

O no.

Then list with tearful eye, Whilst I his fate do tell.

His soul did from this cold world fly, By falling down a well.

They got him out and emptied him; Alas it was too late;

His spirit was gone for to sport aloft In the realms of the good and great.

Ode to Stephen Dowling Bots, Dec'd - Written by Mark Twain

Narrated by Jordan Harling

For more infomation >> Ode to Stephen Dowling Bots, Dec'd - Mark Twain (Poetry reading) | Jordan Harling Reads - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Hilux 2.4 D-4D-F Cool Comfort dubbel cabine Uit voorraad leverbaar! - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Toyota Hilux 2.4 D-4D-F Cool Comfort dubbel cabine Uit voorraad leverbaar! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Pamela Anderson Slams Queen Elizabeth Over Black Bear Fur Hat Controversy - Duration: 2:41.

Pamela Anderson is looking to spend some one on one time with Queen Elizabeth.

The former �Baywatch� star wants the royal family to help save black bears in her native

Canada.

Reports say that the former blonde bombshell is reaching out to Queen Elizabeth about saving

the lives of Canadian black bears.

Pamela hates the fact that one bear is reportedly killed for each of the fur hats worn by Queen

Elizabeth�s Guard at Buckingham Palace.

No one is surprised that Pamela is now campaigning to save black bears.

After all, she�s been a huge advocate for animal rights and has long been a spokesperson

for PETA.

One of her biggest campaigns with PETA has been against the use of fur.

She even received the first Linda McCartney Memorial Award for animal rights protection.

What�s more, she�s also been working with a faux-fur manufacturer called Only Me to

develop fake bearskin in Russia.

Pamela is hoping to score a meeting with the Queen so she can convince her to use fake

fur for her Guards rather than real ones.

This isn�t the first time that Queen Elizabeth has been criticized for using fur.

In 2010, both the Queen and Camilla Parker Bowles were called out for wearing fur hats

on Christmas Day.

British animal rights groups even called it an �ostentatious display of cruelty.�

Back in 2015, she was slammed for wearing a fur coat to Christmas Day service at her

Sandringham Estate.

The criticism has never stopped the Queen from wearing fur or doing what she pleases

for that matter.

After all, she�s been wearing fur since 1961.

Insiders say that Pamela is willing to do whatever it takes to help save the black bears

in Canada.

She sees the use of fur as both insensitive and unacceptable.

Fans will just have to wait and see what Pamela will do next.

Are you surprised that Pamela Anderson is trying to reach out to the Queen?

It�s doubtful that Queen Elizabeth will respond to Pamela Anderson�s criticism.

The Queen is no fan of Hollywood or the celebrity world for that matter.

There�s no way that the Queen will take any time from her busy schedule to speak with

someone like Pamela Anderson.

Drop us a line with your thoughts and comments below.

thanks for watching.

please subscribe my channel.

For more infomation >> Pamela Anderson Slams Queen Elizabeth Over Black Bear Fur Hat Controversy - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Mégane Estate 1.5 DCI BOSE SCHUIFDAK/CAMERA/NAVI - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Renault Mégane Estate 1.5 DCI BOSE SCHUIFDAK/CAMERA/NAVI - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

USMLE-Step 2 CS Exam-How to manage your Blue Sheet - Duration: 2:56.

Welcome to Vital Checklist where we make unique doctors with the help of emergent coaching

and the Road to USMLE book, authored by Dr. Harpreet Singh a practicing physician in the

United States.

This one book will teach you how to make patients happy and is based on years of clinical and

teaching experience.

Introducing Dr. Harpreet Singh.

Hi, I am Dr. Harpreet Singh.

I am chief medical author of Road to USMLE step 2 Clinical skills book.

In this video I am going to teach you how to manage your blue sheet.

So when you are standing at the door and you are trying to read the clinical scenario which

you have been presented.

Always, Make sure you write your demographics over here because you do not want to forget

your demographics.

And the vital signs of the patient.

Next this is column of differential diagnosis.

In mind you should always start focusing on what you are going to focus and ask questions

about.

In this column you should write "LIFE ISN�t GOOD DOCTOR AID AT PM.� This is an acronym

to extract the history like location, grade, duration, onset, characteristics, time of

day, occasion, radiation, associated pain, symptoms, increasing factors, decreasing factors,

previous medical history of symptoms and medications which you have used for this problem.

Next column, is you have to ask the general history.

I have used this demonic �What if Pam�s family shouts vaccinate them.� okay, It�s

kind of funny but it drives the point home.

So worry�s always ask the patients �do you have any worries,� because this emphasizes

empathy.

What - Worries, I - Insomnia, F - Fever, Falls, P - Past medical history (blood pressure,

Sugar), A - Allergies and manifestations, M - Medications, S - Surgeries, Family - Family

history (Blood pressure, Sugar, Heart disease), S - Social history (tobacco, Alcohol, Recreational

drugs), H - Hospitalization, O - Obstetric and gynecological history (LPGA), U - Urine

and bowel problems, T - Travel, S- Sick contacts and sexual history, V - Vaccinate history,

EM - Empathy to be shown.

This is how you are going to drive the history.

Last but not the least, you have to understand the point of counseling.

You always counsel the patient with the doctor Saw 3 MD, which i have explained in great

detail.

Have a good one, Thank you To purchase Road to USMLE - Step 2 CS book,

go to our website, you can also enroll in a Vital Checklist workshop or invite Dr. Singh

to your medical school, residency, fellowship or hospital to speak.

For all your options, visit VitalChecklist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment