Friday, April 21, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 21 2017

Hey... one more round... one more round...

You both, we're closing soon.

Don't you very good in drinking as always?

Are you fooling me today?

Let's go. We find another place... to continue drinking.

Let me tell you...

I'm serious.

Are you okay? My dear...

How can you sleep at here?

You'll get a cold later.

Let me find something to cover your body.

Stop making noise.

Stop making noise please.

Stop making noise please!

Not again?

Hang Hang.

Why I feel that...

The pets in our shop are getting fat?

Not getting fat...

But the animals are growing thicker fur during winter.

So it looks fatter.

Then, why human will not growing fur?

We will.

You can try to getting naked on the street...

...surely you will grow fur.

Really?

It's real.

- What are you thinking? - Nothing...

I'm thinking about the growing of fur.

Seriously, are you still thinking about fur growth?!

Shuaige... I've been thinking about it deeply...

Even fur growth happened, it's still black fur.

Not nice.

I think... I've missed out on something.

What it is?

Species evolution.

If human...

...wearing clothes... will not growing fur for sure.

How about if going back to the past...

...perhaps human can grow fur?

But anyway...

Why are you keep discussing about fur growth?

What is this for?

I'm discussing about this because of something.

We, as human...

...had went through evolution over million of years.

At last, we're not growing fur during winter.

How come?

This is because we are wearing clothes now.

Look at this shirt...

Yup.

The button has come off right?

I'm sewing it back for you now.

If you sewing the button back...

It would not be the same shirt anymore.

The button is still the original button, how can it be not the same shirt as it is?

What I mean is...

...the button came off and you sewing it back...

It just like... a baby came out from the mother's womb...

...and you're going to sewing it back.

This is inappropriate right?

Not like that... This is not making any sense!

Am I wrong for mending it for you?

Human went through evolution over million of years...

...we shouldn't let our ancestors get embarassed right?

I really don't know what are you talking about now.

I want to buy a shirt.

Huh???

I - want - to - buy - a - shirt.

Oh... But...

So you're keep talking about this and that of fur growth and evolution...

...just because you're actually trying to tell me that you want to buy new shirts, is it?

If this is a TV series...

...do you know you've wasted how much of audience's time?

Why don't you just be straightforward to tell me that you want to buy new shirts?

Moreover, if you want to buy new shirts... you don't need to ask for my permission.

It's because 'someone' has no more moneeey~

But 'someone' here...... has no moneeey too~

Take it.

My 'ancestor', hold on.

I've a question...

The publisher has paid you for your magazine column of this month...

Where's the money now?

In the East Africa...

...there're aborigines called Swahili people.

Their clothing is unique.

They look wild and uninhibited... on the African grassland.

Therefore, I...

Therefore, you...

...spent a lot of money...

...to get a set of costume of Swa......?

Swahili people.

When the item arrived, you be my model.

I only allow you to buy casual clothes!

For more infomation >> [ Eng Sub ] Yandaixiejie No 10 [ Additional 02 ] BL Web series - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

[Sub][TURN 28] Cardfight!! Vanguard G NEXT Official Animation - Ibuki's Trial - Duration: 29:40.

I can't take you as you are.

What do you mean?

The person waiting for us...

Prove to me that you have the strength and conviction

to know who they are in a fight!

If you know the truth, you'll never see the U20 the same way again.

I don't think you have the strength or

conviction for that as you are now.

If you can't beat me, forget about all of this and leave.

Is that so?

Bring it on! I'll crush you!

You're want to test me again after all this time?

Can't you believe in me?

I'll prove it as many times as it takes!

If you can't believe in me,

I'll use my full strength to...

Stand Up! The Vanguard!

TURN 28 Ibuki's Trial

About your result in the first stage...

Honestly, it falls short of satisfying us.

You only just managed to secure one of the last two places.

And in that last fight, you struggled against a middle schooler.

H-However-

In the first stage, luck played a big part.

We had more than enough wins but our opponents didn't have many points.

Luck is a part of strength.

B-But-

President, that's enough.

Shion...

The reason we approved your activities was

to prove that the Vanguard club

could bring glory to Fukuhara High School.

The world must be awed by our school.

We will definitely win in the second stage

and prove that Fukuhara excels in Vanguard.

This is tough. We have to try harder in the second stage.

Senpai.

No matter what happens, I'll definitely bring victory to Fukuhara.

Shion...

Let him do what he likes.

Hashima-senpai!

All we have to do is win our own fights.

Senpai!

Were you just trying to cheer-

Get a move on, slave!

Replenish the snacks in the club room.

Y-Yes!

Open up a new world!

Ride!

Chronojet Dragon G!

Generation Zone Release!

Now, show me the world that I truly desire!

Stride Generation!

Metapulsar, Huang-long!

In the sixth turn, Chrono has three damage. Ibuki has one.

They both know each others strategies.

They will have to plan at least one step further to win.

I...Really don't like this guy.

Stride Skill!

Time Leap Delayed Blazer Dragon!

Chronofang Tiger G!

Also, with Chrono Dran G's Skill,

Superior Call Chronofang!

Attack Vanguard!

Guard!

Attack Vanguard with Huang-long!

No Guard.

Triple Drive!

Second Check!

Draw Trigger! Draw one card!

The Power goes to the right-hand Chronofang!

Third Check!

Heal Trigger! Recover one damage!

The Power goes to the right-hand Chronofang!

Huang-long's Skill!

The Delayed in the Bind Zone goes to my hand!

I'll make you admit it!

For sure!

Chronofang's Skill!

Bind the left-hand Chronofang!

Move Units in the same row as itself to the bottom of my deck!

Turn End!

The right-hand Chronofang goes to my deck!

At the same time as removing Ibuki's Rear-guards,

he emptied his own field and prevented Ibuki's Lock next turn!

He's known Ibuki for a long time so it makes sense.

Stride Generation.

Genesis Dragon, Amnesty Messiah.

Call.

Arrester Messiah's Skill.

Add 2000 Power.

Attack.

Guard!

Lady Battler of the Black Dwarf's Skill.

She Locks herself and

adds 5000 Power to Arrester.

Guard!

Arrester's Skill.

He Locks himself and Dark Metal Chameleon.

Attack Vanguard with Amnesty.

Activate Skill.

Unlock.

Add 3000 Power for each Unit Unlocked.

Three or more Units were Unlocked so he gains one Critical.

Even without Locking Chrono's Units,

he strengthened Amnesty by Locking his own Units!

Moreover, the Unlocked Units are Standing.

He can attack five times in a row.

I hate the way he plays!

He never does show any mercy!

No Guard!

Triple Drive.

Second Check.

Third Check.

Critical Trigger.

The Power goes to Arrester.

The Critical goes to Amnesty.

Damage Check!

Heal Trigger!

It's as if he's reverted to how he was before!

However!

I'm not a loser like before either!

Ta-da!

The Anjou Family's Secret Seafood Hotpot!

Wow! It looks delicious!

Japanese Hotpot! It's a merry-go-round of flavors!

We're really doing this in this season?

Having a Hotpot when friends get together is a law of the Universe!

Tokoha brought two boys home!

And they're both older than her!

Now, now, honey. It's a bit early, but have a beer.

Oh, wait a minute! Beer's good, but try some of this!

You boys can drink?

Hell to the yes! How about you, Satorun-run?

I turned twenty the other day.

Eh! It was your birthday Enishi-chi?

You should have told us!

Alright! In addition to the farewell party, let's drink to Enishi's birthday!

Cheers!

I'm home. Oh, they've started.

Brother!

You must be tired from working on a weekend!

Attack with Dragonic Blademaster.

Guard!

Tokoha! Nice Guard!

Well done. Turn End.

You're not going to ask why I came back?

I finally got to be able to study abroad...

And here I am back home and participating in the U20.

Kumi...Brother...I haven't given an explanation and you're not curious?

When you came home, Tokoha...

You looked like you just wanted to run.

Without being distracted. As fast as you could.

So I just thought that I'd run with you.

I feel like I can go any distance when I'm with you.

Kumi...

If you're going down the path you think is right, I'll support you all the way.

Brother...

Okay, let's continue.

Attack Vanguard with Inverno!

Let's go. Just like this.

Without stopping. Straight forward.

I'm sure your feelings will connect to the future, Miguel.

Stride Generation!

Chronodragon Gear Groovy!

Stride Skill!

Superior Call Heart Thump Worker from my Hand!

And Time Leap!

Steam Maiden, Mesh-kia!

Mesh-kia's Skill!

Draw one card!

Add 4000 Power to Gear Groovy!

Call!

Also Time Leap Delayed!

Chronofang Tiger G!

He's lined up his Rear-guards in the back row.

He's using the experience he gained from the fight with Nao Hoshizaki.

Gear Groovy's Skill!

Add 5000 Power!

Gear Groovy gains a Skill from Huang-long and Nextage!

I'll beat him with all my strength and prove it to him!

Doesn't he understand that I've got to move forward?

To know why Noa became like that...

Everyone has their reasons for challenging the U20!

If there's someone trampling those feelings...

I'll find out the truth!

In order to do that, I'll defeat you and move forward!

Intercept

Attack Vanguard with Gear Groovy!

Generation Guard.

Darkness that Lights Up Demise, Lacus Carina.

Activate Skill.

Lock as many Rear-guards as I like,

and my opponent has to Lock the same number of Rear-guards in the back row.

Both Rear-guards in the back row got Locked!

And Guard.

Is this all you've got?

Triple Drive!

First Check!

Critical Trigger!

All of its effects go to Chronofang!

Second Check!

Third Check!

Critical Trigger!

All of its effects also go to Chronofang!

Nextage's Skill, which Gear Groovy acquired!

Stand Chronojet!

Now he has five.

Attack Vanguard!

No Guard.

Twin Drive!

Second Check!

Critical Trigger!

The Power goes to Chronofang!

The Critical goes to Chronojet!

Chronofang!

Guard.

Stride Generation.

Genesis Dragon, Trans-else Messiah.

Activate Trans-else's Skill.

Lock all fighters' Rear-guards.

And Unlock all cards not Locked by this card's effect.

That last Generation Guard was in preparation for this!

Also Call!

I'll say it any number of times.

A fight reveals everything about a person.

It seems there was no need to give you a chance.

You can't possibly surpass me as you are now.

You entered the U20 and

I thought you'd finally formed your resolve.

But now you disappoint me.

So this is all you can do?

You don't have any friends, do you?!

Attack.

What if...

This fight...

Attack Vanguard.

Cool your head. See through it.

See why he challenged me to this fight!

Generation Guard!

Time Maiden of Eternity, Uluru!

Activate Skill!

Add 5000 to the shield for each face-up card in the G-Zone!

Now he has seven face-up G-Units!

Hold out, Chrono! If you can survive this...

Triple Drive.

First Check. Second Check.

Critical Trigger.

All of its effects go to Arrester.

Third Check.

Draw Trigger.

The Power goes to Arrester.

Guard!

He survived it!

Turn End.

So that's what it is...

I finally figured out what you're intentions are.

A fight reveals everything about a person.

It's revealing it to me as well...

What you're thinking!

So prove it!

I will!

Stride Generation!

Interdimensional Dragon,

Beyond Order Dragon!

I have eight face-up G-Units!

Generation Break 8 Achieved!

Here it is!

Beyond Order's Skill!

Bind eight cards from my deck

and acquire a Skill!

Call!

I'll see!

The power to survive the coming fights...

I'll see if you have that or not!

Attack Vanguard with Melem!

Add 4000 Power with a Skill!

Intercept!

Melem's SKill!

Superior Call Heart Thump Worker!

I see! It's not that he doesn't believe in me.

Attack Vanguard with Beyond Order!

Heart Thump Worker's Skill!

Add 5000 Power to Beyond Order!

Draw one card!

It's because he believes in me, he wants to know.

Perfect Guard!

How far I can go as I am...

How far he can use me as a fighter.

Triple Drive!

First Check! Second Check!

Third Check!

Critical Trigger!

All of its effects go to Beyond Order!

That's why he did all this.

Damn it!

Don't mess with me.

Beyond Order's Generation Break 8!

Stand this Unit, minus one drive and...!

Repeat my Main Phase and Battle Phase!

He did it!

Not only is his Vanguard Standing,

his Rear-guards can also use their Skills again.

The requirements to achieve it are harsh, but its power is awesome.

Prove your feelings to him!

Call!

Come! Chrono!

Here I come!

Attack Vanguard with Beyond Order!

Guard!

Chrono has 38,000 Power!

Ibuki's Guard is 41,000!

If he gets a Trigger, he can break through it! Go, Chrono!

Twin Drive!

First Check!

I'll prove myself to you!

Second Check!

Our possibilities for the future see no limits...

No matter what happens,

I will move forward!

It seems you're no longer a damn brat.

If you continue, you'll learn of the threat hidden in the U20.

Kazumi Onimaru?

The entire Team Diffrider and Noa Hoshizaki, too.

Don't get so stiff. Your GB8 was magnificent!

Kamui...

If your power wasn't enough, this guy

wanted us to give you special training!

Ibuki's actually quite the worrywart, huh?

That's enough of that.

Let's go.

Where are we going?

There's someone well informed about this sort of thing.

We're going to talk to that person.

Someone well informed?

That's right.

That person is the leader of the Tatsunagi Syndicate.

Nome Tatsunagi.

I worried what was going to happen with Chrono and Ibuki, but it turned out okay.

Well, they are pretty similar after all.

That might work out well though.

A connection formed though their fight?

Vanguard is great!

Right, Kai?

Yeah. That's right.

I still think you could talk a bit more though...

TURN 29 Diffrider I still think you could talk a bit more though...

TURN 29 Diffrider

What? TURN 29 Diffrider

TURN 29 Diffrider

For more infomation >> [Sub][TURN 28] Cardfight!! Vanguard G NEXT Official Animation - Ibuki's Trial - Duration: 29:40.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 2 1.5 Skyactiv-G GT-M Driver-Pack Automaat - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mazda 2 1.5 Skyactiv-G GT-M Driver-Pack Automaat - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

What's New for G Suite Admins - March 2017 Edition - Duration: 16:07.

For more infomation >> What's New for G Suite Admins - March 2017 Edition - Duration: 16:07.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 2 1.5 SKYACTIV-G INTRO EDITION Automaat / Airco / Cruise - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mazda 2 1.5 SKYACTIV-G INTRO EDITION Automaat / Airco / Cruise - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Collect and Share Daily Production Reports | The G Suite Show - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> Collect and Share Daily Production Reports | The G Suite Show - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

I miss you all the time - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> I miss you all the time - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

АНИМЕ ПРИКОЛЫ ПОД МУЗЫКУ #88 | СМЕШНЫЕ МОМЕНТЫ АНИМЕ #88 | ANIME CRACK | ANIME COUB (Specially) +18 - Duration: 11:49.

Subscribe to the channel; 3 My pet) Nya

For more infomation >> АНИМЕ ПРИКОЛЫ ПОД МУЗЫКУ #88 | СМЕШНЫЕ МОМЕНТЫ АНИМЕ #88 | ANIME CRACK | ANIME COUB (Specially) +18 - Duration: 11:49.

-------------------------------------------

~TEASER~ - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> ~TEASER~ - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Estrenos 2017 Reggaeton Pitbull, J Balvin, Daddy Yankee, Nicky Jam, Shakira, Maluma, Nacho, Thalia - Duration: 1:00:01.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Estrenos 2017 Reggaeton Pitbull, J Balvin, Daddy Yankee, Nicky Jam, Shakira, Maluma, Nacho, Thalia - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

Studio K | What's The Point News with Scott Regehr | CBC Kids - Duration: 2:48.

For more infomation >> Studio K | What's The Point News with Scott Regehr | CBC Kids - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Studio K | Wigged Out: Bubbles | CBC Kids - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Studio K | Wigged Out: Bubbles | CBC Kids - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Texas Disposal Systems is launching an educational program for kids K-12 grade. - Duration: 2:00.

AND DECREASE LANDFILL WASTE.

JOHN:IN AN EFFORT TO GET KIDS

MORE INVOLVED IN RECYCLING AND

COMPOSTING IN SCHOOL - TODAY

THE TEXAS DISPOSAL SYSTEMS IS

ROLLING OUT A BRAND NEW

CURRICULUM FOR ELEMENTARY

SCHOOL STUDENTS.KATE WEIDAW IS

LIVE AT ODOM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

IN SOUTH AUSTIN WITH THE

DETAILS.KATE:THIS IS WHERE

THEY ARE LAUNCHING THEIR BRAND

NEW ECO ACADEMY.BY THE FALL IT

WILL BE IN OVER 300 CENTRAL

TEXAS SCHOOLS.ESSENTIALLY WHAT

IT DOES IS HELP KIDS

UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENS TO

THEIR TRASH.AFTER KIDS ARE

DONE WITH LUNCH IN ALL A-I-S-D

SCHOOL THEY HAVE TO SEPARATE

WHAT'S ON THEIR TRAY INTO THE

TRASH, RECYCLING, AND COMPOST.

THE COMPOSTING IS RELATIVELY

NEW, JUST LAUNCHED ABOUT TWO

YEARS AGO.PART OF THE ECO

ACADEMY CURRICULUM TEACHES

STUDENTS HOW LONG TRASH TAKES

TO DECOMPOSE.FOR EXAMPLE,

STUDENTS CREATE A LANDFILL IN

A JAR WITH POTATO PEELS IN ONE

AND AN ALUMINUM CAN IN ANOTHER

COVERED WITH DIRT.STACY

SCHMITT/DIR. OF

COMMUNICATIONS, TEXAS DISPOSAL

SYSTEMS"FOR EXAMPLE IT TAKES

TWO TO FOUR WEEKS FOR A POTATO

PEEL TO DECOMPOSE WHERE IT

TAKES 200 YEARS FOR AN

ALUMINUM CAN TO DECOMPOSE SO

IF YOU RECYCLE THOSE THINGS

YOU KEEP THEM OUT OF THE

LANDFILL."MARIBEL

LLASCOAGA/3RD GRADE"I THINK

RECYCLING IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE

IF WE DIDN'T HAVE RECYCLING WE

WOULDN'T REUSE THINGS AND IF

WE DO HAVE RECYCLING WE COULD

MAKE IT INTO A NEW THING."KATE:

THE HOPE IS ALSO STUDENTS WILL

TAKE HOME WHAT THEY LEARN IN

THE CLASSROOM AND ENCOURAGE

THEIR PARENTS TO DO MORE

RECYCLING OR MAYBE STOP USING

PLASTIC BAGS TO PACK THEIR

SANDWICH AND SWITCH TO

WASHABLE CONTAINERS.THIS

PROGRAM WILL ALSO LET STUDENTS

SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE FOOD

ITEMS THEY PUT INTO THE

COMPOST.TEXAS DISPOSAL SYSTEMS

HAS ITS OWN COMPOSTING SITE

AND WILL GIVE THE COMPOST BACK

TO THE SCHOOL FOR THE STUDENTS

TO SELL FOR A FUNDRAISER.WHILE

THE PROGRAM JUST LAUNCHES

TODAY AT ODOM IT WILL GO TO

ALL ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS THE

COMPANY SERVES BY THE FALL AND

MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL

For more infomation >> Texas Disposal Systems is launching an educational program for kids K-12 grade. - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra-K Innovation ST Sports Tourer 1.4 Turbo - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra-K Innovation ST Sports Tourer 1.4 Turbo - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Ve stopách Naguála - Carlos Jesús Castillejos - Duration: 13:46.

For more infomation >> Ve stopách Naguála - Carlos Jesús Castillejos - Duration: 13:46.

-------------------------------------------

4 Extreme Amphibious and All-Terrain Vehicles You Have To See - Duration: 11:41.

Bobber and Irbis amphibious all-terrain tracked vehicles are versatile machines designed for

transporting crew and cargo.

These off road heroes are the vehicles of choice for oil and gas concerns, geological

survey teams, energy companies, hunters, fishermen and tourists.

State of the art Bobber and Irbis vehicles produced by RM Terex are built to work in

the most extreme terrains.

In the far north, polar regions, Siberia and the far east.

They can withstand temperatures ranging from -50C to +50C degrees.

These powerful vehicles feel at home on any surface with a low load bearing capacity.

On snow, despite the depth of snow cover, in sand and swamps and marshes.

Bobber and Irbis vehicles can cross water, floating at speeds of up to 6 km/h.

Waterborne propulsion is provided by their tracks.

The vehicles operate reliably in mountain passes of altitudes of up to 4,500 meters.

The latest all-terrain tracked vehicles are unique

in terms of design and performance.

RM Terex presents standard vehicle models and also offers a range of taylor made extras.

No comments:

Post a Comment