Friday, April 21, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 21 2017

Today I'm going to show you how to install the Qolsys IQ Panel 2

wireless security system

let's see what's in the box you have

your quick guides I'll show you how to

get you started you have your IQ panel 2

look how thin that is you've got your

S-Line motion, your power supply a nice

table stand that's awesome that that's

included and look what we have here 3

S-Line mini door window contacts you're not going

to believe how easy IQ Panel 2 is to

DIY install first you're going to remove the

back cover here's a little trick if you

try to pull it with your finger it's

pretty hard but if you slide your thumb

underneath just pops right off next

you're going to plug in the IQ Panel 2 power supply

around this court behind the clip and

into the strain relief with the cord

plugged in now we can snap the cover

back into place next I'm going to show

you how to install the IQ Panel 2 table stand I this to

make sure it's in place put your thumb

right here and snap it into place if

everything connected next we just plug

the panel in and power on the panel press and

hold this button on the side for three

seconds remember if you need any help

you can always take a look at your IQ Panel 2 quick

guide now it's time to run a cellular test

slide your finger down the panel and hit settings

advanced settings, enter your installer code , system test,

cellular test, and start

after the cell test is done we're going

to connect the IQ panel 2 to Wi-Fi swipe down, select settings ,

advanced setting, enter your installer code and

Wi-Fi then you're going to check this to

activate it and select your home Wi-Fi network

once your connected to the Wi-Fi now it's

time to check for IQ panel 2 software updates slide

your finger down select settings, advanced

settings, enter your installer code, select software

upgrade, upgrade using network so I

The IQ Panel 2 can be paired with up to 128 S-Line

encrypted security and life safety

sensors and up to 128 z-wave automation devices

using z-wave plus now you can install your

encrypted security sensors and your

z-wave devices by simply following the

steps on your quick guide using an IQ

Panel 2 is easy you just touch and swipe

away when you're doing the built-in

panel camera takes the disarm photos and

sends them right to your phone. With dual

microphones on the bottom of the IQ panel 2

can be used as a built-in glass break

detector the IQ panel 2 includes Touchless

disarming using bluetooth I simply leave my

phone in my purse in my pocket and when

I get close enough the panel disarms

itself the HD photo frame can be

customized with your old family photos

using the micro SD card slot on the side

and the LTE and Wi-Fi radios work

together to keep you connected all in

all the IP panel 2 is this smallest the

most beautiful and the easiest wireless security system to install

For more infomation >> Qolsys IQ Panel 2 - DIY Installation - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

IU - Palette REACTION [PT BR] [WITH ENG SUBS] - Duration: 6:42.

Finally! Today is the big day.

IU'S Comeback

OMG, i've been waiting for almost 2 years for this bitch to comeback.

Since her last release in 2015 with Chat Shiré.

Chat Shiré is a BOP, is a masterpiece.

I can't wait to hear Palette with G-Dragon

I'm so excited.

I even got a fever. LOVE FEVER!!!

...omgoodness...

Are u guys ready? Because, i'm not ready!

IU is my favorite solo artist. I love IU with all my heart. She's one of the only kpop artists that brings maturity and emotion in her songs

I Love her. She is amazing and sings so well.

AND THIS BITCH FINALLY CAME BACK TO BRING HAPPINESS TO ME

So, let's watch IU'S Palette with G-Dragon.

OMG, she's so beautiful. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!

This pink hair fits her so much.

This song is a bop.

She's the cutest thing in the world.

Look at her body!

i'm shaking lol

How i wish GD was in this mv.

Omg, I didn't imagine that GD'S voice suits so much with IU

I'm gonna sell my soul to IU. She probably don't want it...

i'm still shocked, this wasn't real. For me, this was one of the bestest comeback that she ever had.

The song is so cute, so good. Later, i'm gonna search for the translation.

but this wasn't real.

But, this is it! I hope u guys liked it! If yes, please subscribe and thumbs up!!!

For more infomation >> IU - Palette REACTION [PT BR] [WITH ENG SUBS] - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

OMG! 6 Mystrious Suicide of Bollywood Actresses Which Are Still A Mystry! - Duration: 2:15.

OMG! 6 Mystrious Suicide of Bollywood Actresses Which Are Still A Mystry!

For more infomation >> OMG! 6 Mystrious Suicide of Bollywood Actresses Which Are Still A Mystry! - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Только ты можешь остановить синдром квадратных туфель? | GQ - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Только ты можешь остановить синдром квадратных туфель? | GQ - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Clio 90pk TCe Ecoleader Limited Financier deze auto nu tegen 1.9% - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Renault Clio 90pk TCe Ecoleader Limited Financier deze auto nu tegen 1.9% - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Potato Bulgur Veggie Balls Recipe - Armenian Cuisine - Heghineh Cooking Show - Duration: 15:27.

Potato Bulgur Veggie Balls Recipe - Armenian Cuisine - Heghineh Cooking Show

No comments:

Post a Comment