Friday, April 21, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 21 2017

Hi everyone. I'm Rincey and this is Rincey Reads.

Today I'm going to be

talking about S-town. This is a podcast

that was recently put out by the same

people who put together like This

American Life and serial. I'll have a link

to it down below in case you guys are

interested. I listened to it a couple of

weeks ago and I've been thinking about

it basically ever since. I have a lot of

thoughts and a lot of feelings and they

are complicated. So let's just get into it.

Oh before I get started, I'm just

going to say that if you haven't

listened to s town in its entirety,

there will be spoilers for the entire

thing here because I think a lot of what

I want to talk about also happens in

like the last couple of episodes. So if

you don't want to be spoiled on S-town,

I recommend like turning this off, coming

back to it when you have finished. Or if

you don't plan on finishing or you don't

care if you get spoiled, you can continue watching.

So like I said, my thoughts on S-Town are

really complicated. It's one of those

podcasts that by the time I was done

with it made me feel really uncomfortable.

And I've been thinking

about this a lot in terms of the

podcasts that have been coming out

recently. Let me just say I listened to

both seasons of Serial and the first

season of Serial made me slightly

uncomfortable as well. I think it was

less the podcast though and more the way

people were talking about the podcast.

The first season of Serial dealt with

the death of a young woman and someone

who is currently in jail for that

crime and the way people talked about it

was just so like dismissive of it.

And the way that we talk about these

podcasts, we talk about them as forms of

entertainment but because these are

actual people with actual situations,

it's not just entertainment. I feel the

same way about like the news and I feel

the same way about like reality

television. Like we create these things

that are meant to be entertaining on a

certain level but they involve real

people and real situations and their real

lives and we turn these people into like

caricatures almost and we take away all

of the complexities and the nuances that

might belong in them and we make them

into stereotypes and we sort of like

gawk at them from a distance. and it makes, again,

it just makes me really uncomfortable.

So I started listening to this podcast

because they pitched it as a true-crime

podcast in the beginning. They talked

about how this guy contacted them from

the small town in Alabama and there was

some like corruption and crime that was

happening in there. And so I was

interested in that because that's a idea

and story that I'm always really

interested in. This ideas like corruption

happening amongst officials and police

officers and things like that and trying

to uncover the truth and bring some

justice about. By the end of the eight

episodes, it was seven or eight episodes

I can't remember now. I think it was seven.

It turns into something completely

different. And in the beginning I was ok

with it because I like sort of character

driven stories in my books and in my

television shows and all this stuff.

I like stuff that focuses on the

complexity of people and it seemed like

S town was going to make that turn after

the major death happens and after they

realized that like this murder wasn't

really a murder and things like that.

I thought that they were going to talk

about the complexities of just

small-town life and the people that live

in this town. But it turned into

something else. The fact that this

journalist Brian felt comfortable

delving into the sexual orientation of a

man who had recently passed away and

hadn't necessarily provided

information about that aspect of his

life was really uncomfortable for me.

The fact that they set up a lot of questions

that didn't provide a lot of answers but

I think left room for the listener to

make judgments on them. I also think it's

really uncomfortable to look at people

who live in these sort of small southern

American towns and especially if someone

who like lives in Chicago, I live in the

north, I live in literally like the exact

opposite of what those towns are, it felt

very easy for it to turn into like

making those small towns into a zoo and

making those people into like the

animals at a zoo who are meant to

entertain me and provide me with some giddiness

before moving on with my life and I

can sort of like cast my judgment upon

them because they aren't alike to me and

they think a different way and act a

different way. And yeah it was weird. um

but I also couldn't stop listening to it

which i think is probably mostly on me.

But it was a really compelling podcast.

But i think what made me the most

disappointed was the fact that they

created like these seven episodes in

total and just drop them all at once.

So they didn't have to deal with the

real-time aspect or the real-time

reactions while making the podcast like

Serial had to deal with especially in

their first season. You know there was

real information that was coming out

while they were creating all of these

episodes and they had to adjust episodes

in order to accommodate for that new

information and all of this stuff.

This was clearly different in that they just

dropped the episodes so they knew

exactly what they were putting out and

they knew what the full arc was going to e

And so the fact that they chose this

arc to tell felt a little bit weird

because there are so many like gray

areas that they go into. And they

acknowledge it at a certain point and

they come up with their own

justifications but I don't think their

justifications are right or I just don't

agree with them at all. There was a

really great article on Vox that someone

shared with me and so I'm going to link

it down below and they talk about this

really well as well. It basically says

like s town is a great podcast but that

doesn't mean that it should have been made.

I've been think about this a lot

because there's this podcast, I had

uncomfortable feelings about Serial and

then there was like what I think is the

pinnacle of uncomfortable podcast which

is the missing richard simmons podcast.

Where this guy without any prompting,

without any sort of encouragement for

Richard Simmons, just goes looking for

him. And I think that in this age that

we're living in, we believe that anyone's

lives are somehow belong to us. Like we

don't have any right to delve into

anyone's private life without their

consent or their rights and so things

like missing Richard Simmons where he's

trying to search out for this man who

doesn't want to be found or purposely

like removed himself from the public

life for a reason, made me really, really

uncomfortable. And I think that this s town

podcast kind of did the same thing where

they started delving into parts of

John's private life that he didn't

necessarily want or we don't know if he

wanted out there. And because he's passed

away there's no way to really reconcile

with that and i think that i don't know

maybe i just give too much reverence to

people who passed away but at a certain point

I'm just like, they're not alive anymore

to give their wishes so how are we

supposed to handle that. I would

always edge as a side of caution. But

anyways those are by just complicated

thoughts on s town. It was great

storytelling but I also kind of don't

know if it should have been made just

like the Vox I article said. So let me

know what you guys think down below.

I know a lot of people really enjoyed it

because again like I said it's really,

really well done. It's really compelling

but doesn't make it right. So it's one of

those things I've been like literally

wrestling with and thinking about

constantly since I've listened to it.

I also listened to it all in one day so I

think that was part of the problem for

me at least as well. Like I just dove in

and listened to all seven episodes almost

straight and at the end of it I was just

like ah man I don't know that was

something I should have done. I think

that if there was more space between the

podcast episodes like if I had to wait a

week, I think there would have been a

point where I stopped listening. But

I didn't and this is where we are now. So

Again let me know down below with you

guys out of Serial, and I will -- not serial,

s town -- and I will talk to you guys next time. Bye.

For more infomation >> Let's Talk | S-Town Podcast - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

Ford S-Max 2.0-16V Panoramadak Climate/Cruise - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Ford S-Max 2.0-16V Panoramadak Climate/Cruise - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A5 Sportback €. 7.282,- demovoordeel!! 2.0 TDI 140 kW/ 190pk Sport Pro Line S/Launch Edition - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Audi A5 Sportback €. 7.282,- demovoordeel!! 2.0 TDI 140 kW/ 190pk Sport Pro Line S/Launch Edition - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

I Want! - Mooji (Ja Chcem!) - Duration: 6:27.

For more infomation >> I Want! - Mooji (Ja Chcem!) - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Les écailles du Morpho - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Les écailles du Morpho - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Ztayli Team Reprend/Présentation de mes Objectifs 2.41(sous-titres FR) - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> ✅ Ztayli Team Reprend/Présentation de mes Objectifs 2.41(sous-titres FR) - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i30 1.4i i-Drive Cool - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i30 1.4i i-Drive Cool - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Innovation150 - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Innovation150 - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Musique Pour Nettoyer Complètement L'énergie Négative - TRÈS PUISSANTE - Duration: 1:08:44.

For more infomation >> Musique Pour Nettoyer Complètement L'énergie Négative - TRÈS PUISSANTE - Duration: 1:08:44.

-------------------------------------------

Les ZONES MORTES - Sois pas si bêêête #29 - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Les ZONES MORTES - Sois pas si bêêête #29 - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Latinx games accessible | Disabled y Latinx - Duration: 1:15.

(pop)

Mi gente!

You know us Latinx have fun games.

Games at a family party is a must have.

But now looking at my favorite games

and learning new Latinx games,

I've realized most are not accessible for Disabled Latinx.

So I'm going to tell you of a way that I thought of

to help make my favorite game

more accessible.

My favorite game being, dominoes.

Dominoes themselves already have little dents in them

where you can feel and count the number on the

domino piece.

So use that to your advantage.

Try getting a table and covering it in felt.

Then get some velcro and attach it to the back

of the domino pieces.

That way when you place the dominoes in a pattern

on the table, they stay stuck.

And a person who may need sensory to play the game

can count without messing up the pattern.

This allows them to access the game without

that much external help.

This is just one idea that I have

to help make it accessible.

But what can you come up with to help make

dominoes more accessible or any of your other favorite

Latinx games like Loteria.

Let's brainstorm and have a discussion down below.

Latinx games are fun and bring people together.

Just remember you may have some disabled latinx

at your party.

So make sure your games are accessible.

And that's all I have, until next time.

(folk music)

For more infomation >> How to make Latinx games accessible | Disabled y Latinx - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

[EP10] SINGIN' IN THE RAIN / The Additionnal Scene (english subtitles) - Duration: 3:31.

Look at that guy.

I was about to leave, but it's awesome !

What ?

There's a guy dancing and singing in the rain !

Is he drunk ?

No, he escorted and kissed the Selden girl, the neighbor.

Kathy ?

Love is beautiful. Why don't you never sing for me ?

You're my white butterfly.

Stop, I remember why, it's Ok.

The Additionnal Scene

Edgar is coming. He will meet the crazy singer !

Is he still dancing ?

No, a policeman just told him to stop.

I called him, sir.

Hubert, we don't sell people like that !

But sir, he was drunk.

No, he was just in love.

Drunk of love !

What you say is beautiful, sir.

You're not forced to like the bullshit he says !

Very well. What you say is shitty, sir.

Edgar is here. Open to him, Hubert.

He's already gone. He's as fast as an arrow ! Because he likes indians...

Mr Edgar, sir.

Ah Edgar, here you are.

Peter ? You're not at work ?

No, I was about to leave.

You'll never believe me. A drunk guy singing in the street gave me his umbrella !

Yes I was watching ! But he wasn't drunk, he was drunk of love !

Jesus Christ, it was horrible, what was that ?

Ah, you see ?

So, what was he singing ?

That he was singing in the rain.

What ?

Yes, he was singing that he was singing in the rain.

If he sings everytime the weather is changing, I'm sorry for his neighbors !

He sings with love, he dances !

Not like some people who spend their time on the coach with a newspaper and a cigar !

Well done, Madam !

You don't want me to sing.

No. I'm sorry, I have respect for music.

And you have a shit voice, sir.

Hubert, we not gonna talk about shit voice.

Go heat sausages for the lunch

and don't disturb us.

What should I do, sir ?

I heat sausages for the lunch

or I stop disturbing you ?

Well, sing, you !

I'm gonna heat sausages !

Not you ! I was talking to Edgar.

What do you want me to sing ? I'm not a jukebox !

I don't know ! You just told me that the guy was singing in the rain

that he was singing in the rain, he didn't took 3 hours for that !

I have renal colics.

It's wrong.

Yes, I really have renal colics.

No, the voice. It's wrong.

Yes, and you could sing something else, we don't care that you have diarrhea !

I'm sorry, I will not sing that I'm coming here thinking that you're not here

and I want to be alone with Evelyne !

What a dumb ! You talked too much !

Cucklod.

Wait, you can't do this to me !

It would be better if I had sung it, right ?

No !

Yes, look.

I said nothing, forget about it !

Still not !

With a dance, so !

I'm not sure that tap dance will work.

In this situation, Vivy, I don't know what could happen worse.

I know what could happen worse, I burnt... wait.

I burnt sausages !

For more infomation >> [EP10] SINGIN' IN THE RAIN / The Additionnal Scene (english subtitles) - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Fidget Spinner Review ( EXTREME 1000 MPH + ) **Dangerous - Duration: 4:56.

Yo what is up, my name is Dan,

and today we are going to be talking about the

Fidget Spinners!

specifically one that can go 1000 MPH and this will be extreme

No I am just kidding, but today we are going to be doing a review about the fidget spinners.

Yes there really awesome.

This is actually a budget model

There are all kinds of Fidget Spinnners

Ones that go for $1,000

Ones that go for $100

Ones that go for $10

Ones that go for 99 cents

Today we are going to be looking at one that goes for $5

So there are ones that are gold-plated, all different kinds

So today we are going to be doing a review of the fidget spinner.

what I think about the fidget spinner

There are fidget cubes, fidget lunar whatever things that defy gravity

There are all different kinds of fidget spinners, there are all different kinds of fidget toys.

They are awesome!

Are they dangerous?

For more infomation >> Fidget Spinner Review ( EXTREME 1000 MPH + ) **Dangerous - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Allnet-Flat + LTE smartmobil.de TV Spot Lukas Podolski am Bolzplatz - Duration: 0:16.

For more infomation >> Allnet-Flat + LTE smartmobil.de TV Spot Lukas Podolski am Bolzplatz - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

COMMENT JOUER PARADIS PERDU DE CHRISTINE & THE QUEENS AU PIANO ? (TUTO FACILE) - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> COMMENT JOUER PARADIS PERDU DE CHRISTINE & THE QUEENS AU PIANO ? (TUTO FACILE) - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo V70 2.4 D Geartronic Automaat 17 Inch Spoiler - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Volvo V70 2.4 D Geartronic Automaat 17 Inch Spoiler - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo S60 D3 2.0d 150PK Automaat Nordic+ Sport - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Volvo S60 D3 2.0d 150PK Automaat Nordic+ Sport - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd 1.6 CRDI BUSINESS GT-LINE Automaat - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd 1.6 CRDI BUSINESS GT-LINE Automaat - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X1 2.0D XDRIVE ECHT ALLE OPTIES !!! - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> BMW X1 2.0D XDRIVE ECHT ALLE OPTIES !!! - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Les écailles du Morpho - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Les écailles du Morpho - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

SPY PACKAGE FROM GOVERNMENT - Duration: 2:06.

So, today I went outside for a walk

When I stumbled upon my phone having a message inside it

It said to look inside my mailbox

I was very afraid to see what was in there

But it turned out it was just this piece of paper

I took it out, then got inside and made this here video

Let's see what this is, shall we?

So I tried to open up a tape on here..

There are some blue marks here, resembling somebody's name

But not mine, because I'm a swedish girl, not a name..

So inside it, I find this...

At first it looks like some sort of toilet, but trust me..

It's not a toilet..

So I tried poking in it

And found out that when you put fingers on each end, it is actually a Portal Device

Capable of spinning at 50,000 RPM

When I took my fingers out..

It stopped spinning!

It must be a Portal Spinning Free Energy Device!

But wait one minute..

It says something on here..

"You tried"

I wonder what I tried..

Maybe they were talking about the toilet incident from earlier..

But how did it know?

Oh, wait a minute!

Portal Spinning Free Energy Device...

Would you ever lie to me?

PSFED: I try to always speak the truth..

Okay. Now for the second question...

Portal Spinning Free Energy Device...

Are you connected to the Government?

Oh no, what happened?

The light turned off!

What the?!

But you're over..

OHNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *screams in pain*

For more infomation >> SPY PACKAGE FROM GOVERNMENT - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Musique Pour Nettoyer Complètement L'énergie Négative - TRÈS PUISSANTE - Duration: 1:08:44.

For more infomation >> Musique Pour Nettoyer Complètement L'énergie Négative - TRÈS PUISSANTE - Duration: 1:08:44.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Equal Opportunities - Duration: 0:20.

Canada is not only a country, it's my

home. It's our home. And what kinda means

to me is that everybody has an equal and

fair chance and opportunity to get the

education they need to succeed in what

they want to be.

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Equal Opportunities - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

Advice for Parents of Kids With Learning Disabilities | Real Parents, Tough Topics - Duration: 2:35.

When we started on the journey through the schools,

I had no idea what to expect, none.

And I'm just wondering what you wish that you had known about dealing with the schools.

What would you have wished you knew earlier?

An IEP is a blueprint, but it is not a guarantee for services.

I had to learn the law.

I had to learn to put my emotions aside.

I had to learn not to necessarily discount things I may have heard about my child that I didn't like hearing,

or didn't align with my experience of him.

Because they're also seeing a different aspect of the child.

The district knew far more about services and resources than I did,

but they did not know anything about my child.

If there were one thing I wish I had known, it was that I had more of a voice,

and it didn't have to be an adversarial voice.

That I could have said, "You know what? This relationship isn't working for me or for my son."

I think stepping in at the beginning and speaking to outside people, outside professionals,

about what the issues were, how the issues needed to be handled,

probably would have made that beginning stage a lot more smooth as well.

I think it's also important for people to keep in mind that,

and I'm an attorney, and so very often when I walk into an IEP meeting they're like,

"Oh we have an attorney here!" You know, they're very careful.

But don't necessarily enter into these conversations in a contentious kind of way.

If you know what you're talking about, and you're willing to work with the school district,

the school district more often than not will be willing to work with you.

If I were to do it all over again, I would have gone straight to the pediatrician and said,

"These are the things that we have been encountering."

You know, what kind of tests are available that you can refer us to?

To be able to get to the root issue of why he's struggling in this way.

So taking a little more control [yes] back to you. Yes, earlier. Earlier.

For more infomation >> Advice for Parents of Kids With Learning Disabilities | Real Parents, Tough Topics - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Meilleur Ecran Gamer 4K - 2017 - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Meilleur Ecran Gamer 4K - 2017 - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Tanki Online V-LOG: Episode 131 - Duration: 7:51.

Hey tankers!

In today's episode, we'll be reviewing this week's game update.

We'll also be telling you about the mobile version of Tanki Online,

and launching a new contest where YOU can win your Dream Tank.

This week's update brought a lot of changes to the game.

In this episode,

we won't be focusing on the balance changes that were implemented.

For that, we've made a special video with our game-designer Semyon Strizhak.

In it, he explains in detail what has been changed, and why.

The link to the video, is in the description.

In addition to the balance changes,

the latest update also introduced a new type of daily missions.

To complete these missions, you will need to earn crystals in battles.

You might have to do it in a specific game mode

such as DM, CTF or others, or in regular battles.

In December of 2016, battle creation became a PRO-only feature.

Unfortunately, this reduced the variety in Daily Missions.

But now, we have implemented a new kind of mission to make up for it.

The update did not affect the percentage chance of getting supplies or crystals prizes.

The update also brought a cool surprise for Premium account users,

who will now be receiving a daily bonus.

This will consist of 2500 crystals,

3 Repair kits, and 10 of each of the other supplies,

with the exception of gold boxes.

This bonus is constant and is not connected to rank.

Oh! A bonus! Cool!

But it gets better.

Now, those who wish to buy crystals, have two options.

They can either buy one of the crystal packs, or buy Premium.

For example 90 days of Premium cost roughly the same as crystal pack number 4.

But even with a double crystal card,

the 90 days of Premium is STILL more profitable.

Additionally with a Premium account,

you also get lots of supplies, plus a boost in experience,

extra crystals in battle, and all the advantages of a PRO-pass.

Of course, to get the maximum benefit out of your Premium account,

you will need to log into the game and claim your daily bonus every day.

And finally, the flag in Tanki Online has received a well-deserved makeover,

to make it consistent with the futuristic style of its base.

The old flag was kind of a legacy of the very first version of Tanki.

It had a simple look, a piece of fabric hanging on a pole.

This new design makes it look like a piece of technology with lots of flashing lights.

And now there's a logical reason why it glows.

The latest update also brought changes to the Siege map.

This map always had a problem.

One team could trap the opposing team in their base.

This problem became even worse with the release of the Magnum turret.

So here's what we did.

We made the hill in the center of the map, bigger.

This makes it harder to see opponents and fire at them.

We also spread out the respawn points further,

to make it impossible to trap a team inside their base.

Two weeks ago, we had a live Q&A session, instead of the regular V-LOG.

In it, we mentioned that our developers are working on the mobile version of Tanki Online.

With the release of Tanki Online on mobile devices

such as smartphones and tablets,

we want to make the game more accessible for everyone

and of course, attract new players.

The task is definitely NOT a simple one,

and for everything to work as it should, we first need to complete at least 3 tasks:

The first one is the matchmaking system.

Besides the obvious advantages that it brings to the game,

it will also allow mobile phone players to find battles with just one click.

The second thing is switching the game to HTML5,

because mobile devices are not very friendly with flash technology,

and browsers are now moving away from it too.

And the third is controls.

Right now, we are testing different versions of controls for the game.

The main difficulty is to fit everything you need for the game, on a smartphone screen.

We still don't know how the game will be launched on mobile devices.

There are two main options.

The first is to launch the game via the mobile browser, just like you do now.

You go to tankionline.com, press "Play" and so on.

The second option is much more common for smartphones users

to launch the game via an application

that you need to download from the AppStore or GooglePlay.

Closer to the launch date,

we will tell you which version will be included in the first release.

The important thing

is that this will be the same game that you play on your computer.

You won't have to create a new account, and

you'll be able to play on your existing ones.

For now, we don't have a clear release date.

As we've already said, we need to do a number of things first.

We have to sort out the controls, switch to HTML5,

and roll out the matchmaking system.

Once we've done all of those things, we should be able to set a release date.

Video of the week!

Last time we asked you to shoot a video using Magnum in a REAL battle.

Let's check out the best entry.

For next episode, show us something cool on a space map.

Remember, you can activate Space mode in ANY map, not just Silence.

And this mode isn't just for parkour.

You can play regular battles too!

Just make sure you're wearing the Red paint.

Tanki's birthday is in 6 weeks.

To keep you entertained while you wait, we're launching a cool new contest.

If you've been following our V-LOG for a while,

you'll be familiar with how it works.

We'll be hiding a special code in every one of our upcoming V-LOGs,

including this one.

You will need to find the code and submit it,

along with your nickname, in a special form.

The link to this form is in the V-LOG's description.

Those of you who manage to submit all the correct codes,

AND do it faster than everybody else, will win awesome prizes.

The first tanker to submit all the correct codes,

will get a fully upgraded Dream Tank including a hull, turret and module of his or her choice.

The next 8 tankers,

will get a fully upgraded hull OR turret OR module of their choice.

And finally, all tankers who manage to submit all the correct codes,

will get 3 gold boxes and 3 days of Premium account.

Good luck and happy hunting!

That's it for today.

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel!

See you next Friday.

Last week, 5 Magnums fired shots at different angles and velocities.

You had to guess whose projectile would travel farthest.

The correct answer is...

tank number 3.

Here are our winners,

who were randomly chosen from among those who answered the question correctly.

And now, here's the new question.

For more infomation >> Tanki Online V-LOG: Episode 131 - Duration: 7:51.

-------------------------------------------

Les ZONES MORTES - Sois pas si bêêête #29 - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Les ZONES MORTES - Sois pas si bêêête #29 - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

BORUTO EST PLUS PUISSANT QUE NARUTO ? - Duration: 8:28.

For more infomation >> BORUTO EST PLUS PUISSANT QUE NARUTO ? - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

Quesadilla mexicaine au blanc de poulet احلى وجبه صحيه مكسيكيه - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> Quesadilla mexicaine au blanc de poulet احلى وجبه صحيه مكسيكيه - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Why I want to attend Spark.me 2017? - Duration: 3:59.

My name is Božidar Ševo and I work

as iOS developer but in my free time I

really like to make cool videos about all

sorts of topics. Recently I've been doing

more and more videos and really focusing

on the quality. When I saw an article about

spark.me calling for people to apply to be

official bloggers, and I was like come on!!

I've been two times in Budva

for the spark.me conference. First time to be

exact it was called webfest and I was

there with my app called BackWay. Second

time I was a partner of the conference

and I went there with my brother. We stayed in

the five-star hotel, enjoyed the pool, relaxed,

chilled, but also we listened to some great

talks and met really cool people. So why not go

spark.me again? I really want to go to

the spark.me conference so I can have fun

with people I met a few years ago but

also to meet new cool people, new

proactive people, listen to some great

talks, but in general to be surrounded

with positive energy of people and

really great atmosphere. So why not take this chance

and become an official blogger for the

conference, meet really great new

people, make really cool videos about the

conference, spread the word about the spark.me

conference, about Budva. Now let's

look at the things that you get by being

an official blogger for the conference.

First you of course get a free ticket

for the conference, you get four nights

at four star hotels, you get to go

to the cruise in the Bay of Kotor

and of course you get the recognition by the

organizers on their website and on their

social media outlets. By looking at the

list of things that you get, all I want to say

is sign me up! Sign me up now man! Come on,

sign me up now!! Of course you need to

publish one content before, during and

after the conference, but c'mon, with all

sorts of people around you, having that

beautiful views from the coast, there

will be more videos from me for sure, not

just that three videos that I "need to do".

Since I've been to Budva for the conference

two times now I know what is it like to

attend, to pitch there, mingle and relax so I

think I am perfect candidate for

official blogger for the conference.

Be sure to check out links in the

description, for videos and photos I made

when I wasn't an official blogger, just a

"regular" attendee. Also last year I was at

Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), it is

the main conference

for Apple platforms and I made one video

per day every day for the conference,

what I did, what I visited, for

example Stanford, Apple campus, Steve

Jobs house. So please check it out so you

can see what kind of videos I can make.

Hope to see you all in Budva and I would

like to finish this video with video

that I made in 2013 about having fun

at spark.me conference, enjoying and

relaxing in the pool. Enjoy and hope to see you soon! Bye!

[Music]

For more infomation >> Why I want to attend Spark.me 2017? - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

⭕️COMO DESCARGAR JUEGOS DE PAGA GRATIS SI NO APARECE EN LA LISTA DE DESCARGA⭕️ - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> ⭕️COMO DESCARGAR JUEGOS DE PAGA GRATIS SI NO APARECE EN LA LISTA DE DESCARGA⭕️ - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Пиратский самозамес #103 / HUSTLE Checkmate / Сломался свет - Duration: 5:38.

For more infomation >> Пиратский самозамес #103 / HUSTLE Checkmate / Сломался свет - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Onirism Dev'Log #1 - Duration: 1:47.

Hey everybody ! I am Narr and it's my pleasure to introduce you the first "Onirism Dev'Log"

Over Time, I will make you discover Crearia and its mysteries..

But before that, I think that it would be nice to introduce you Onirism itself !

So, Onirism is an action/adventure game created by a team of old school games enthusiasts

Such as Rayman, Banjo Kazooie or Super Mario 64 !

Of course, creating a pure 3D platformer is not our purpose.

Onirism is also a real action game, exploration game with lots of secrets to find,

a big variety of enemies, and lots of weapons, each more crazy than the last

From the laser hair-dryer to the water-bomb cannon, including Carol's magic umbrella,

You will have a lot of options to defeat your foes !

But right now, you're probably wondering :

"Hey, but, who do you think you are !?"

"You don't just have to put anything that cross your mind to make a great video game !"

First, you'll calm down right away..

So..

This is why we are going to the second part of this video :

"The Story of Onirism"

Carol is a very creative girl who loves to imagine stories and live adventures..

One night, while she was drawing in her bedroom,

a magic gate appeared and sucked up her plushie Bunbun,

Relying only on her courage, she jumped through the gate to rescue it

She landed in Crearia, a fantastic and colorful world..

But which seems to her strangely familiar..

You will have to accompany her during her journey, defy many dangers and mysteries to save Bunbun..

.. and who knows ? Maybe Crearia itself...

So, you've been introduced to Carol and Onirism !

We will meet again very soon in other videos to show you more about the project's creation,

and its progress.. Take care !

For more infomation >> Onirism Dev'Log #1 - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

6 Most Wanted Cars - Duration: 3:40.

hi

For more infomation >> 6 Most Wanted Cars - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Which Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ is Best || Exynos 8895 VS Snapdragon 835 || Full Details - Duration: 2:58.

Samsung Galaxy S8 is smashing pre-order records over the globe.

Now this also available in India.

In case you've somehow missed it we'll tell you again that the Galaxy S8 and S8+ have

two distinct versions - one powered by the company's own Exynos 8895 chipset and another

one equipped with a Snapdragon 835.

Samsung has repeatedly reassured us that the two are perfectly on a part when it comes

to performance.

Yet we know better than taking such statements for granted and had to check for ourselves.

Hey, Guys, This is Ankit From Tech Flix Let Get started

The Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset has its eight custom Kryo 280 cores in two clusters, working

at 2.35 and 1.9 GHz, respectively.

Samsung's solution, on the other hand, employs four redesigned M1 "Mongoose" V2 custom cores,

clocked at 2.3 GHz and a less power-intensive cluster of four Cortex-A53 units, running

at 1.7 GHz.

There are some differences in the graphics department as well: an Adreno 540 on the Snapdragon

835 and a Mali-G71 MP20 on the Exynos 8895.

And now that we finally managed to test a US unit and diving right into the numbers,

we kick off by saying both chips perform almost identically in the CPU department.

GeekBench favored the Exynos 8895, although performance deltas are small.

Then again, the older GeekBench 3 gave an edge to the 2.35 GHz Kryo 280 core in the

Snapdragon over a 2nd-gen Mongoose 2.3 GHz one in single-threaded loads.

This could partially be attributed to the higher clock speed, but we believe newer and

updated test scenarios and procedures are at play more than anything else here.

It's only natural, as both hardware and software improve, you can't expect to continue grading

performance with the exact same workloads and tests.

The same logic can be applied to AnTuTu.

AnTuTu 5 gave the Snapdragon 835 a very slight edge, while AnTuTu 6 sees the Exynos on top.

Overall, we are willing to agree with Samsung that CPUs are perfectly on par between the

chipsets, yet, the graphics units tend to have a wider difference between them.

The Mali-G71 GPU, inside the Exynos 8895 consistently manages to output a few more frames than the

Adreno 540 in the Snapdragon.

Still, in the real world usage, gaming is a smooth experience on both the international

and US versions of the handsets.

If ultimate frame rates are what you are after, you can choose to lower a games resolution

though Samsung's Game Launcher or not force full-screen stretching on older titles.

But, during our time with the S8 and S8+, we never really felt the need for any such

adjustment.

Even demanding titles adapt themselves seamlessly and play great on the devices.

Indian Pre Booking Links are Available In description

I hope you like This video Hit like and Subscribe button and Click on

bell icon for regular updates.

Comments your view in comment section Share this video with your friends.

Signing out now.

Have a nice day.!!

For more infomation >> Which Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ is Best || Exynos 8895 VS Snapdragon 835 || Full Details - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

SEHBP Review April 2017 Part 1 - Duration: 1:41.

Hello this is John DiMartino, President

of Liberty Benefit Advisors and today

we're going to take a minute to speak

about something that is affecting

everyone in the school board marketplace.

As you know the state plan is required

to conduct an analysis of their

financials every year, most recently

Connor strong and Buckelew, one of the

premier brokerage firms in the state, has

conducted a review of that review and

uncovered some very interesting findings.

The most alarming of which, is that the

state plan doesn't have anywhere close

to the amount of money it needs in

reserves to pay out claims for the total

year! What does that mean? Potentially it

could mean a very high renewal for any

group in the SEHBP. Now some of the

things that we need to talk about are the

marketplace as a whole, some of the

conversations you're going to be having

with your decision makers and with the

constituents in the area that you

represent are going to be very technical.

So in order to help you better

understand some of these different

things that could be popping up in the

near future, we're going to be releasing

short one to two minute videos every

week to let you know a little bit more

about: pooling, loss ratios, the 8020 rule,

everything that you are going to need to

know as a decision maker in order to

have an intelligent conversation with

your consultant and with the people that

you represent. Liberty Benefit Advisors

is very much so looking forward to

speaking with all of you in the future

and please if you have any questions my

contact information is in the comments.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Take care.

For more infomation >> SEHBP Review April 2017 Part 1 - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

1994-2004 Mustang GT, Cobra Vogtland Sport Spring Kit Review & Install - Duration: 3:54.

Hey, guys.

Adam here with americanmuscle.com.

Today, I'm bringing you a detailed overview and installation of the Vogtland Sport spring

kit, fitting all convertible '94 to '04 GTs and '94 to '98 Cobras.

I'll top the video off with the installation, which I'll let you know up front here gets

a two out of three wrenches on our difficulty meter.

The Vogtland Sport spring kit I have with me today will be for any '94 to '04 GT or

'94 to '98 Cobra owner, looking to lower the center of gravity for a better handling and

suspension performance, but also a very aggressive ride stance and a more muscle car-looking

appearance.

So the first thing I want to touch on right off the bat is how low exactly is it going

to drop your car when adding a Vogtland spring kit?

Well, it comes in at 1.6 inches for the front and 1.6 inches for the rear.

Not the biggest drop in the world, but it is a little bit bigger than some of the other

options out there.

One of the other benefits is going to be the progressive spring rate.

The progressive spring rate allows it to be a lot more street-friendly, while also being

acceptable for the strip.

If you're not too familiar with what progressive exactly means, well progressive means the

springs will react very normally under normal driving conditions, giving you a comfortable

ride height, while also reacting very differently in hard cornering situations or hard driving

situations.

Now, on the other hand, it's going to be the standard, which some of the other options

on the site will offer.

The standard spring rate is linear, allowing the driver to accurately predict or more accurately

predict how the springs will react to each situation, because it will always stay the

same.

If you want to pick the Vogtland spring kit up for yourself, you can pay just north of

the $200 mark.

Not the biggest expense in the world.

But of course, in my personal opinion, one of the better ride heights.

Now, shifting gears over to the install process of the video.

Now, like I said in the beginning, not the hardest job in the world.

But it does require a little bit more know-how.

Now, you can get the job done in about two hours or so.

It does get a two out of three wrenches on our difficulty meter, and as far as tools

you want to have a simple ratchet and socket set on deck, as well as a prybar to get out

those old springs that might be rusted in there.

Of course, a jack and jack stands, or a lift if you have one available.

So kicking off this process, I've found that one of the easiest ways could be just jacking

up the rear end and removing one of those wheels.

Once it's up in the air, you're going to have to put a jack under the differential pumpkin

or differential housing, and jack that up to relieve the tension off of the bottom shock

bolts.

Remove those bottom shock bolts, and then of course slowly, and I mean ever so slowly,

lower down that differential in order to relieve the pressure off the spring.

You don't want to do it too quick, because the spring might just shoot out of there,

and of course that can be extremely dangerous.

So once you lower it down and you remove that factory spring, which might take a prybar

if it is rusted in there, you can swap it out with the Vogtland spring.

Once the Vogtland is into place, redo that process in the opposite order and you're good

to go for the rears.

Now, the front process is extremely similar.

It only has one extra step in the process.

Now, what you're going to do is jack up the front of your car, remove one of the wheels,

of course, and instead of supporting a differential pumpkin, you're going to support the lower

control arm.

Now, once that lower control arm is supported and jacked up in the air, you're going to

remove the sway bar end link bolt, and then of course the bottom bolts on the strut tower.

Once those bolts are out of place, you can slowly, and again slowly, lower that lower

control arm down to relieve the tension off the front spring.

Remove that front spring.

Swap it out for the Vogtland spring, and swap everything back in, in the reverse order.

Repeat the process for the other side of the vehicle, and you're good to go.

Overall, about two hours' worth of time in the driveway at home and a two out of three

wrenches on our difficulty meter.

Just to wrap things up here, if you're the owner of a convertible '94 to '04 GT or a

'94 to '98 Cobra, you might be looking to pick up a set of lowering springs to give

you a very, very aggressive muscle car stance, while lowering the center of gravity to improve

the handling and suspension performance.

If that sounds like your case and you want a progressive spring rate, you might want

to check out the Vogtland Sport spring kit available right here at americanmuscle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment