Saturday, April 22, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 22 2017

8 Bollywood Stars Who Went To Jail For Crimes

For more infomation >> 8 Bollywood Stars Who Went To Jail For Crimes - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

【魚乾】偷錄精華 - 胖虎與老田的Gmod初體驗! - Duration: 7:52.

For more infomation >> 【魚乾】偷錄精華 - 胖虎與老田的Gmod初體驗! - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

рейс LV-S-LV заканчивается (ENG subs) - Duration: 15:15.

$%^*####$

time to go to next place

140km

I have now this part in the trailer

and half of this I need to load in my trailer... all of this should be loaded in 2 trailers max

and I am now thinking how to do that

I think I will take this and

and in the second trailer could load this part, its the biggest one, 7.2m

but now I dont know where and how to put this part

maybe to put it on this one, but I doesnt look it will be possible

need to think some more time, maybe will find a way how to do it

loaded up more as I planned at the beginning

I dont like this part, its not standing safely

I will probably strap it to this huge part, so it would stay together

this one stays nice

will take this strap now

it goes like this and it looks ok

with this strap I will secure the part that stays at the bottom

this place needs a corner as well

in my opnion it will be safe

theese parts I straped together

this strap is not straight, needed to strap this box but I couldnt put a key if I would put the strap straight

this part is easier, will put 4 straps there, 2 for the bottom part and 2 for the upper part

Usually I put cover on the seats if my cloths are not so clean as now after loading, didnt change them because I will stop to take shower

yesterday there was no possibility to take a shower, today I have one place on the route, hate this thing in Scandinavia that is not so easy to find a shower

took a shower so life is great again

Overall time will end up faster than I will get to the unloading place

stupid driving rules...

it would be very nice to get to the unloading place, sure that there wont be anyone to steal my diesel or damage the curtains on trailer... safe place with shower and kitchen

but I cant get there because of lovely rules

will need to stop at unknown place

and will need to get up early in the morning..

looks like I can pass the Sundvall but there are not so good with the parkings, mostly not so good places

I stopped for 9h break, it will count as 11h because I stayed more then 3h at second loading place -was waiting there very long till they started to load up

on the right side there ar parking for trucks but I didnt stay there - no lanterns there, so I think Its more safe to stay there closer to the fuel station

will go to sleep. oh no, need to eat something too

you know what is surprising - at the end of the day after working I relax watching some videos about trucks and cars in youtube - cant relax from theese things at all

new day

will take a walk around the truck

looks ok

didnt sleep enaugh, this time wasnt ok with 9h

now the break of 9h will end up and I will be able to continue

soon I will come to the loading place where I will take a cargo to Latvia

will se if they will load me up today

it looks that I am at the right place

For more infomation >> рейс LV-S-LV заканчивается (ENG subs) - Duration: 15:15.

-------------------------------------------

{| Produce 101 |} S.2 Ep3 Ong Seong Woo Cut Vietsub - Duration: 5:59.

For more infomation >> {| Produce 101 |} S.2 Ep3 Ong Seong Woo Cut Vietsub - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki S-Cross 1.6 Exclusive - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Suzuki S-Cross 1.6 Exclusive - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost 100PK 5D S/S Titanium - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Ford Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost 100PK 5D S/S Titanium - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

ERASMUS IN SPAIN - On the way back after Easter Holidays |SUB ITA| - Duration: 15:22.

For more infomation >> ERASMUS IN SPAIN - On the way back after Easter Holidays |SUB ITA| - Duration: 15:22.

-------------------------------------------

엑소 (EXO) - 약속 (Promise) | Miwori - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> 엑소 (EXO) - 약속 (Promise) | Miwori - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Pojďme Hrát Dungeon Siege 1 (VYMÓDOVÁNO, 100%) - 69 - Ulořin Záchvat {CZ} - Duration: 22:54.

For more infomation >> Pojďme Hrát Dungeon Siege 1 (VYMÓDOVÁNO, 100%) - 69 - Ulořin Záchvat {CZ} - Duration: 22:54.

-------------------------------------------

Jah Weedy - Ain't Nun (Promo Track) - Duration: 2:31.

ain't nun nigga .... aain't nun

Ain't nuun nigga...

Ain't Nun Nigga A1, Saying Some? Nigga Owe Nun fuck your bitch I'm in the run smoke weed nigga have fun

this is why I still shine, takin in the white line

breakin out Wavin Out...... I Be Doin Fiine

I just need that hine trippin my design all you fake niggas lyin never ever tryin

see me what I'm Doin takin off like an airline You ain't even on my base line , base line

BISH.

(Ain't Nothin, Ain't Nothin Ain't Nothin, Ain't Nothin

Ain't Nothin, Ain't Nothin Ain't Somethin, Sayin Somethin

Ain't Nothin, Ain't Nothin Ain't Nothin, Ain't Nothin

Ain't Nothin, Ain't Nothin Ain't Nothin, Smokin Somethin)

see me hella slo mo gettin lo co all I see is cho lo smokin on that gogo

future bright like the sun , Stoner 101 smokin like it ain't nun Smokin like it ain't

nun

I be eatin Sally Lunn, Gettin all the taste I don't need no gun, You ain't even bun hun

catch me at the top, In the long Run you say you got heat, But It ain't Nun.

(Ain't Nothin, Ain't Nothin Ain't Nothin, Ain't Nothin

Ain't Nothin, Ain't Nothin Ain't Somethin, Sayin Somethin

Ain't Nothin, Ain't Nothin Ain't Nothin, Ain't Nothin

Ain't Nothin, Ain't Nothin Ain't Nothin, Smokin Somethin)

For more infomation >> Jah Weedy - Ain't Nun (Promo Track) - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition - Leon Story Chapter 5-4 (Full Play) - Duration: 35:17.

For more infomation >> Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition - Leon Story Chapter 5-4 (Full Play) - Duration: 35:17.

-------------------------------------------

Annan skönhet hejar SD - another beauty supports racism :D - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Annan skönhet hejar SD - another beauty supports racism :D - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Jumpy 1.9 d 3 pers 126196 km !!!!!!!!! 4-2018 apk !!!!! - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Citroën Jumpy 1.9 d 3 pers 126196 km !!!!!!!!! 4-2018 apk !!!!! - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

엑소 (EXO) - 약속 (Promise) | Miwori - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> 엑소 (EXO) - 약속 (Promise) | Miwori - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Pianomatyk House Concerts - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Pianomatyk House Concerts - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Petite BALADE improvisée dans le MARCHÉ de TATAOUINE ! - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Petite BALADE improvisée dans le MARCHÉ de TATAOUINE ! - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

HEART ATTACK - Demi Lovato (Cover) - Bak Ne Söylicem! - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> HEART ATTACK - Demi Lovato (Cover) - Bak Ne Söylicem! - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

TRAVEL LOG 2.0 - TANDEM BIKE TRIP IN COLOMBIA | Ep.#4: Los Nevados National Parc - Duration: 5:34.

Hello everybody, welcome to this new episode of our travel log 2.0 in Colombia.

We cycle towards Villa Maria

a small town built on a hill.

We need internet to find a host for the night

and a child passing by invites us to his home

We then climb onto the central square of the village

and an official of the tourist office "falls on us" = we met

We quickly make an interview for local news

and find our hosts who are preparing their future bike trip.

We decide to take a road passing in the national park of los nevados.

On the road we are warned against the difficulties of the road

and against a dog with a reputation as a man killer.

We're gonna kill a disgusting dog

who's gonna attack us ! We hope that he doesn't exist...

We're gonna fight!

In short, we prepare as a can ...

In the evening, we stop at "El 8"

and meet Hugo

The nice guy invites us to drink,

to eat

then to plant our tents in his garden for the night.

And besides, it helps us to subdue the demonic beast named Teniente (the lieutenant)

The next day we live the hardest day of our entire tandem bike trip.

The start goes pretty well

We're pushing the bike

We're pedaling

We're having fun

We're derailed

And start again...

Then we pass our first pass at 4000 meters on a road rather steep but asphalted.

A little interview please

to eat the microphone sir!

What do you think about your first 4000 meters on a bike?

I think he's getting mad!

Unfortunately, the tar road quickly turns into a rather trash road.

After a good meal in the middle of this deserted road

we continue to pedal when suddenly

We hear a bad noise coming from the back of our tandem bike

The luggage carrier is broken in two parts!

because of the weight of our stuff...

Dear Tubus, we are looking for a carrier systems sponsor. Greetings ;)

An ingenious repair is then attempted

with a beam folded in 3 parts

"L tools"

and some tape in order to continue on this devil road

The road continues to get worse

We cross some rivers in a lunar landscape

And here is the drama!

Oh shit! Are you fine?

Any and Alexi's tandem hub is stuck and they can no longer pedal ...

It starts to rain and we are lost in the middle of nowhere with our two broken tandems...

We try to stop a bus and then decide to continue pushing

We are at 4000 meters above sea levels!

in a park under the rain

there is no car

And one part of our tandem bike is broken...

We can not pedal anymore...

It's raining and we only have one onion left to eat!

Luck smiles us

and after 1km of walk we reach a 80km road of pure downhill

Our luggage carrier break again!

and we gave our big saddleback to Any & Alexi.

It's been almost 6 hours that we are pedaling in this dirt road

Our tandem is broken, the luggage carrier is broken

I have to carry this huge saddleback bag

but the beauty of the day

There is some amazing turkey

and just before nightfall

we put our tents in the garden of a family and sleep under a storm rather tough

Thank you for following this new episode

. We will meet you very soon to share the continuation of our adventures.

And if you liked the video

do not hesitate to the like the video, to share it and to subscribe to our channel

Find us also on our Blog, FaceBook or Instagram.

For more infomation >> TRAVEL LOG 2.0 - TANDEM BIKE TRIP IN COLOMBIA | Ep.#4: Los Nevados National Parc - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

1 FTM Transition Timeline - Duration: 2:34.

Hi, I'm the guy behind the YouTube channel Kater Schnurz.

Transsexuality.... *sigh* well, at least something new.

Sometimes I just don't know, how sure do I need to be...

for making the decision "Yes, I'll start my transition" or "Nah, I leave it."

And when it comes to the name Jan it really is the case...

...that I introduce myself as "My name is Jan and my pronouns are..."

That means, tomorrow on April 20th I'll have my.... T-Day is it called? Yeah. T-Day.

I don't like sweets anymore.

I don't have this muscle soreness of hell anymore.

Yesterday I had really bad mood cycles.

Now I have the first pimples and spots at the temples.

Yesterday my buddy told me, he already can see a little bit of fluff in the mustache area.

I think I'm getting wider.

Some T-Shirts are getting tight around the neck.

She said, I sound sick. As if I caught a cold or something like that.

... how it is possible to feel not "like a woman."

Well, there we have the September.

...Because my thighs getting larger...

...Besides my acne, whichs expands like nobodys business...

You can now see my receding hairline.

My voice did a little drop.

But I'm just going into the women changing room.

Maybe there is my degree of suffering not as bad as other people's.

Hair, hair and hair...

...that I just have passing during phone calls. But not just by accident but permanently.

The hair line on the back of my head changed.

I don't know, what happend to my face. It looks wider.

Goodbye acne. Finally.

My butt is getting smaller. Yeah. Yeah! YEAH!

The hormone replacement therapy was a good decision. I don't regret it.

I'm feeling meanwhile... *ahem*

I'm feeling this itch in my throat.

The Shirt is stretching around my biceps.

Well... "biceps", ha!

For more infomation >> 1 FTM Transition Timeline - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Project Proshow most beautiful Wedding of all time - Project Wedding Proshow - Duration: 4:14.

download link below the description

For more infomation >> Project Proshow most beautiful Wedding of all time - Project Wedding Proshow - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 323 1.5i F GLX - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Mazda 323 1.5i F GLX - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

5 WEAPONS OF U.S. THAT NORTH KOREA MUST FEAR - Duration: 6:57.

The U.S Military could launch strikes against specific North Korean targets as early as

next month if North Korea continues threats of nuclear weapons and long-range missile

development.

Reported elevated readiness of Chinese, South Korean and U.S military assets in the region

have increased tensions and speculation about the likelihood of either the U.S or North

Korea launching a preemptive strike.

In this video, Defense Updates looks at 5 weapons of U.S that North Korea should fear,

and think about before any acts of aggression.

Lets get started.

The Arleigh Burke class of guided missile destroyers (DDGs) is the United States Navy's

first class of destroyer built around the Aegis Combat System and the SPY-1D multifunction

passive electronically scanned array radar. These are considered to be one of the most

potent destroyers in the world.

These displace around 9000 tonnes, and have a length of 505 ft (154 m).

The Arleigh Burke design incorporates stealth techniques, which make the ship more difficult

to detect, in particular by anti ship missiles. A Collective Protection System makes the Arleigh

Burke class the first U.S warships designed with an air-filtration system against nuclear,

biological, and chemical warfare. These warships were designed as multi mission

destroyers and can perform the following roles: 1. Air Defense (AD) role with their powerful

Aegis radar and surface-to-air missiles like SM2.

2. Anti Submarine Warfare (ASW), with towed sonar, anti-submarine rockets, and ASW helicopter.

3. Anti Surface Warfare (ASW) with their Harpoon missile and strategic land strike role with

the Tomahawk missiles.

The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor is a 5th generation, single-seat, twin-engine, all-weather stealth

tactical fighter aircraft developed for the United States Air Force (USAF).

F22 raptor is considered to be the most deadly operational fighter aircraft, having combined

supercruise, supermaneuverability, stealth, and sensor fusion in a single weapons platform.

Its technology is so advanced that F-22 cannot be exported under American federal law.

The Raptor has 3 internal weapons bays: a large bay on the bottom of the fuselage, and

two smaller bays on the sides. These bays can accommodate air to air as well as air

to ground attack missiles as well as bombs.

The MiG-29 is the KPAF's (Korean People's Army Air Force) most modern fighter and North Korea operates approximately 40

of these. F 22 is a generation ahead of Mig 29, and coupled with U.S fighter pilot's better

training and strategy, is expected to quickly get air superiority over North Korean skies.

The Nimitz-class super carriers are a class of 10 nuclear-powered aircraft carriers in

service with the United States Navy. Nimitz-class displaces about 100000 tonnes and spans 333

meters long. It is capable of carrying more than 60 fighter jets.

The Nimitz strike fighters are primarily F18 Hornets, and F18 Super Hornets. These are

twin-engine carrier-capable 4th generation multirole fighter aircrafts designed for land

and air attacks.

Being nuclear powered Nimitz-class has unlimited range, and hence is capable of projecting

power far beyond U.S coastlines. North Korea has no platform, which can project

power like the Nimitz class.

In case of eventualities, the U.S may decide to bring Minuteman III on the table.

For the knowledge of viewers, the Minuteman III was the world's first M.I.R.V Inter Continental

Ballistic Missiles, and Minuteman series of missile are the only land based ICBM

in United States arsenal.

It has an approximate range of 13000 km (8100 miles) and a speed of more than 24000 km (15000 miles) per hour.

Minuteman III can carry a maximum of 3 warheads with a cumulative weight of 1150 kg. So a

single missile can target 3 independent locations. North Korean missles have much smaller range

and the missile tests have been unsuccessful many times, showing that it has long way to

go before mastering this technology.

The Ohio class is a class of nuclear-powered submarines that is considered to be one of

the most lethal platform in the world. The U S navy has 18 Ohio-class submarines: 14

ballistic missile submarines (SSBN) and 4 that were later converted to guided missile

submarines (SSGN).

The 14 Ballistic Missile Submarines of Ohio class together carry approximately 50% of

the total U.S active inventory of strategic thermonuclear warheads. The Ohio-class submarines

are the largest submarines ever built for the U.S Navy having a displacement of 16,764 tonnes.

It has a range of 11,000 km and carries 24 Trident Submarine Launched Ballistic Missiles.

Each of these missiles has 12 MIRV (Multiple Independent Reentry Vehicle) nuclear warheads,

and each of these warheads have explosive power equivalent of 300 to 475 kilo tonnes

of TNT. This lethal destructive power makes Ohio class

Ballistic Missile Submarines the most potent asset of U.S Forces.

North Korea has no platform even somewhat close to this.

For more infomation >> 5 WEAPONS OF U.S. THAT NORTH KOREA MUST FEAR - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

How I Line my Soap Molds - For Cold Processed Soaps - Duration: 7:58.

Hello everybody and welcome to La Fille

de la Mer, Handmade Soap Shop in the

Magdalen Islands. My name is Ariane Arsenault

and today I'm going to show you

how I line my wooden soap molds. The

first thing I recommend is that when you

choose a slab mold, whether it's wood or

HDPE plastic or whatever the material is,

just make sure that it is cold process

soap safe. I always like to buy or

or you can make it yourself

a soap mode that is 14 inches wide.

The reason for this is, I'm

going to show you, the freezer paper that

I use is 24 inches wide which is perfect

to line 14 inch wide soap molds. This

is what I get, you buy a stand and then

this is the 24 inches wide freezer paper!

Tt's very practical to have the stand as

you can just roll the paper out, trim

and cut it right on the stand. It's heavy!

Buying such a big roll of freezer paper

can be quite expensive but they will

last you practically forever! Well not

forever but my first roll lasted for a

couple years and I've been on my second

year with this one: if you're a small

scale hobbyist soapmaker you will have

some freezer paper to line your soap

molds for a long time so it's a

good return on investment! Whatever the

length of your soap mold as long as it's

14 inches wide: those are inside

measurements, I measure my freezer paper

10 inch longer than the length so if

your mold is 16 inches long, then you're

going to cut at 26 inches.

I'm gonna have to fold this paper to fit

it into my wooden mold and I am going to

trace with a marker just a little dot, or

pen whatever, at FIVE INCHES from the

side and I always like to do a couple

ahead of time so I don't need to do this

process every time I make a batch of soap.

I'm just going to fold on the dot

and I need to be aligned if I want

everything to be straight. All right

again take the ruler, take your marker

and just trace another small dot at five

inches from the other side and I fold

again. Now I will repeat the process with

all of my sheets and then I will show

you how I line my mold. You should be

folding the glossy side up because this

is the side that will be in contact with

the cold processed soap. My mold opens

like this, there are different types of

mold, so I just swing open the door

I place one of the folded papers that has

been folded on two sides with

the paper right in the corner and I will

show you better... Okay like this and then

I make it fit and I fold again. Then

I do the same thing for the excess. Fold

it back in along the edge of the paper!

It's like doing origami I just lift up

each corner and I place the other

corner inside of the other one just like

this and I pinch to form a triangle and

you kind of have to pinch it very neatly

so that it doesn't make a bump into

your soap. I do the same for every

corner: put both corners together or both

folded lines and then pinch to form a

triangle. And I fold very neatly! Now the fourth

corner.

Okay now once this is done, with some

scissors I just cut the part that is

above the soap mold like this and I

fold the paper along the edges of the

mold and voila! The mold is ready

to make soap in!

Now removing the freezer paper, you will

be able to see that the edges of the soap

are all nice and neat!

thank you so much for watching this video!

I really hope it helped you figure

how to line a slab mold and if it did,

please leave me a comment below this

video. You can also give me a thumbs up,

subscribe to my channel and also you can

follow me on Social Media: all the links

are below. Thank you very much, I will see

you again very soon bye bye

For more infomation >> How I Line my Soap Molds - For Cold Processed Soaps - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

My shoes collection for girls kids showing shoes amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:38.

My shoes collection for girls kids showing shoes amazon shopping online

No comments:

Post a Comment