Saturday, April 22, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 22 2017

Noriben♪ ~I worked hard to make it~

This time, I am going to make Noriben. Bento (弁当) is a single-portion takeout or home-packed meal common in Japanese cuisine.

Noriben (the word comes from nori and bento mashed together) is one of them. It's a really basic bento, consisting of just 3 or 4 ingredients: rice, nori seaweed, soy sauce, and often dried bonito flakes.

It's very delicious, so please try it yourself.

I would appreciate it if you could add subtitles or title & description for this video!

Make Sakura Daikon.(Pickled Japanese radish.)

200 g of Japanese radish.

Dry them for a day.

Next day.

Pour 200 ml of water.

Home made red pickled ginger called "Beni Shoga".

4 tbsp of plum vinegar called "Ume-zu".

Some Beni Shoga and red perilla.

Once boilling, cook for 5 minutes on low heat.

1 tsp of sugar.

Put them in plastic bag after cooling down.

Place in a fridge for overnight or more.

Make Chikuwa.(a tube‐shaped fish paste cake.)

Remove the skin and small bone form 300 g of whitefish.

Soak it in iced water for 10 minutes.

Ground it using food processor.

1 tbsp of egg white.

1 tbsp of sake.

2 tbsp of potato starch.

Mix for 1 minute.

6 g of salt.

Ground it for 5 minutes.

Divide it into four equal sections.

Wet the work table and stick a cooking sheet.

Roast it on medium heat.

Turn the heat high and form a proper scorch on the surface.

Remove the cooked Chikuwa from the stick after slightly cooling down.

Taste just in case.

Delicious!

Make Tartar sauce.

Mince 1/8 of onion.

Sprinkle some salt and leave it for about 5 minutes.

Pour some water after 5 minutes.

Put some mayonnaise.

Some pepper.

Some Parmigiano-Reggiano.

Put more mayonnaise to adjust the thickness..

Some dried parsley.

Taste just in case.

Delicious!

Make Kimpira Gobo. (Kimpira-style sautéed burdock)

2 tbsp of sake.

2 tbsp of mirin.

1 tbsp of soy sauce.

1 tsp of sugar.

Some chopped red chili pepper.

Simmer it until sauce is reduced by half.

50 g of carrot.

100 g of burdock.

Don't soak the burdock into the water.

1 tbsp of sesame oil.

Stir-fry it right away after cutting.

Stir-fry it for a minute.

Pour the sauce and stir-fry them further until all the moisture evaporates.

1 tsp of sesame oil for seasoning.

Some sesame seeds.

Taste just in case.

Delicious!

Make Okaka.

15 g of dried‐bonito shavings.

1 tbsp of soy sauce.

1 tbsp of mirin.

1 tbsp of sake.

1 tsp of sugar.

Microwave it for 1.5 minutes.(500W)

It's done.

Make white fish fries and Isobe-age. ※Isobe-age:deep-fried chikuwa flavored with green laver.

Remove all the bones form codfish and sprinkle some salt and pepper.

Beat 1 egg.

Then coat with flour.

Deep-fry in 170℃(338F) oil.

Leave it in oil without turning over for 1 minute.

Turn over after 1 minute and deep-fry it 2 minutes.

Pour 40 ml of cold water.

Put 20 g of flour into eftover beaten egg.

10 g of potato starch.

Put 1 piece of ice.

2 tbsp of green laver.

Stop mixing while there are still lumps of flour.

To fry finely, remove panko fallen into the oil frequently.

Dip the Chikuwa in the batter and fry them in oil at 170℃(338F)

Deep-fry Chikuwa for 1.5 minutes.

Serve.

Squeeze the Sakura Daikon.

Slit the toasted laver seaweed to eat it with ease.

L:Lunch box of HottoMotto. R:Lunch box of Hokka-Hokka Tei. ※HottoMotto and Hokka-Hokka Tei is famous luncheon-provider.

It's ready to eat♪

I had plans to go hanami bringing, but unfortunately it was rainy. ※hanami:cherry‐blossom viewing.

Homemade Chikuwa has a simple flavor and delicious.

Put some special tartar sauce.

It gives you a good appetite for beer, isn't it?

Okaka tastes nostalgic.

This Kimpira Gobo is chewy and tasty!

My wife really likes Noriben.

Please Subscibe Soon!

Cuisine with seafoods↖  ↗Donburi or rice plate

Volvo V70 D5 Momentum Automaat Dealer Onderhouden Leder NW Model - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Volvo V70 D5 Momentum Automaat Dealer Onderhouden Leder NW Model - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Civic 1.8I 5D SPORT - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Honda Civic 1.8I 5D SPORT - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 3 2.0 GT-M NAVI,LEDER, XENON,HEAD UP DISPLAY,18'' LM VELGEN, PDC,CRUISE C ETC. - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Mazda 3 2.0 GT-M NAVI,LEDER, XENON,HEAD UP DISPLAY,18'' LM VELGEN, PDC,CRUISE C ETC. - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Nissan NV200 1.5 DCI ACENTA, AIRCO,ACH CAMERA,PARROT, ELEK RAMEN,CENTR VERGR,IMPERIAAL MET ROL - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Nissan NV200 1.5 DCI ACENTA, AIRCO,ACH CAMERA,PARROT, ELEK RAMEN,CENTR VERGR,IMPERIAAL MET ROL - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

科幻般的移動享受 TOYOTA PRIUS PHV | 新車試駕 - Duration: 19:19.

For more infomation >> 科幻般的移動享受 TOYOTA PRIUS PHV | 新車試駕 - Duration: 19:19.

-------------------------------------------

Benjamin Button 3rd conditional subbed - Duration: 3:34.

Sometimes we're on a collision course and we just don't know it.

Whether it's by accident or by design, there's not a thing we can do about it.

A woman in Paris was on her way to go shopping.

But she had forgotten her coat, went back to get it.

When she had gotten her coat, the phone had rung.

So she had stopped to answer it and talked for a couple of minutes.

While the woman was on the phone,

Daisy was rehearsing for a performance at the Paris Opera House.

And while she was rehearsing, the woman, off the phone now,

had gone outside to get a taxi.

Now, a taxi driver had dropped off a fare earlier,

and had stopped to get a cup of coffee.

And all the while, Daisy was rehearsing.

And this cab driver, who dropped off the earlier fare

And this cab driver, who dropped off the earlier fare

and had stopped to get the cup of coffee,

he picked up the lady who was going shopping

and had missed getting the earlier cab.

The taxi had to stop for a man crossing the street,

who had left for work five minutes later than he normally did

because he forgot to set his alarm.

While that man, late for work, was crossing the street,

Daisy had finished rehearsing and was taking a shower.

And while Daisy was showering,

the taxi was waiting outside a boutique for the woman to pick up a package

which hadn't been wrapped yet,

because the girl who was supposed to wrap it

had broken up with her boyfriend the night before and forgot.

When the package was wrapped, the woman, who was back in the cab,

was blocked by a delivery truck.

All the while, Daisy was getting dressed.

The delivery truck pulled away, and the taxi was able to move

while Daisy, the last to be dressed,

waited for one of her friends who had broken a shoelace.

While the taxi was stopped, waiting for a traffic light,

Daisy and her friend came out the back of the theater.

And if only one thing had happened differently,

if that shoelace hadn't broken

or that delivery truck had moved moments earlier

or that package had been wrapped and ready

because the girl hadn't broken up with her boyfriend,

or that man had set his alarm and got up five minutes earlier

or that taxi driver hadn't stopped for a cup of coffee

or that woman had remembered her coat and got into an earlier cab,

Daisy and her friend would have crossed the street

and the taxi would have driven by.

But, life being what it is,

a series of intersecting lives and incidents

out of anyone's control,

that taxi did not go by,

and that driver was momentarily distracted.

Daisy!

And that taxi hit Daisy.

Daisy!

Help!

And her leg was crushed.

For more infomation >> Benjamin Button 3rd conditional subbed - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

【売主施工例】K社―富士屋不動産 - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> 【売主施工例】K社―富士屋不動産 - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to My Channel | مرحبا بكم - Duration: 0:14.

For more infomation >> Welcome to My Channel | مرحبا بكم - Duration: 0:14.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】[Thank You] Received A Lot Of Sweets & Snacks! Honey Butter Chip,Popcorn..etc[CC Available] - Duration: 8:26.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (English subtitles by ~Me~)

So today! tadaa everything you see here is from Korea apparently a bunch of my Korean fans got together to

send me all of what you see here OMG I can't even... you guys...

they sent me 3 huge boxes and I can't even fit what you all sent me on this table

just look at the abundance that is in front of me here I think I have about 5X more stuff off camera here

Thank you so much you guys you guys make me the happiest ever..

I would love to eat all this on camera for you guys but... ~ well I know I could eat it no probs ~

it might be a bit difficult to capture eating all of this on camera so I'll choose a few things and eat them

what to eat though.... I don't know where to start here

itadakimasu this has really caught my eye its a honey 'saki ika'

it says its a 'saki ika' (dried squid) made with honey!!! well ain't that something new and different

it does smell like honey! it looks like this .... sort of looks like marmelade

mmm delish you can taste a bit of butter and its very sweet

next is this.... look there is a giant box of them here are these like a 'manju' (sweet bun)

looks like this

mm inside a manju it contains a bit of mochi

tadaa this is bacon chips and on here there is a little note

apparently they knew how much I loved bacon they picked this out especially for me

it smells something like BBQ look it even sort of looks like bacon as well

delish! its so tasty and has that smoky bacon flavor

tadaa this is cream cheese popcorn lets give it a taste

tastes of cheese with a hint of sweetness next is this cheese cracker

looks so delish there's so much cheesy snacks here

did they pick these out knowing I love cheese I wonder? this is what they look like

its got a slightly sweet cheese cream flavor to it and it goes so nicely with the salty cracker

is this a cake? it has a pic of cheese on it as well there's this many varieties of snacks over there

omg I don't think I've eaten this many kinds of Japanese snacks before

it is a cake

its like a baked cheesecake feel to it its cooked perfectly and tastes delish

next is this a choco biscuit I've been sent this from another korean viewer before

are these a real popular snack I wonder? there are so many in a single box, it feels like a great value

they look like this

the cookie is loaded with delish chocolate tadaa this is a purple potato chip

sweet with a slight salty finish is what it says I know I'm gonna love this

wow.. for reals its so purple

mmm so delish we have sliced potato chips here in japan

but we don't have many things like this were they've crushed and flattened potatoes like this

they're so crunchy and delish

it says that this is a taiwanese snack I've had a taiwanese viewer send me one of these before

I even made it into a video this is a famous snack

its a cracker with cream in it its got a bit of onion on it

oh wait the cream in this is different from the one before is this a cream or caramel?

its sort of like a hardened caramel like syrup

I've had a chance to try that hardened syrupy candy before from Taiwan

its both salty and sweet... so delish

next is this it looks like a choco pie looks like this

cream filled choco cake such a tasty choco cake

next is this some honey butter chips apparently this was quite popular for a time

I've tried this on my second channel I TOTES LOVE THIS !!

this just might be the third time a Korean viewer has sent this to me

it was crazy popular over there in Korea the manufacturer is Calbee... I want them to sell these here

inside it looks like this

without a doubt honey and butter are a perfect pairing and then you got that potatoey flavor... I can't stop eating these

these are cheese chips the cheese looks so rich

the cheese flavor is strong and despite being a bit thicker its very nice and light to eat its so delish

tadaa this is so Kawaii are these fish shaped cakes?

look at how KAWAII these guys are its like a 'Tai Yaki' made overseas

there are black bits inside

oh there is choco and some sort of mochi like thing inside of it

do Koreans have a lot of snacks with mochi inside of them I wonder?

guys look! these are so tiny.... can you see them? these are so Kawaii!! a viewer made these stickers

you guys are so talented! next is a cheese cracker

they sent me all the cheezy things I love everything cheesy

this is what it looks like a slightly reddish cheese cookie

the cracker itself is slightly sweet but its salty and so delish

the cheese cream inside goes great with this

I think these are cookies I thought these were cookies but I was mistaken

look its so beautifully drawn and inside is....

tadaa I think these are called ? ? they're so KAwaii

they made little mochikos you guys are so talented

its soooo Kawaii I'm so happy RN

these are so tough to make!! I feel so happy

K, choco chip cookies its packed with bits of choco it looks so delish

its a softer sort of cookie its so packed with delish chocolate bits

this is a candle so KAWAII is it handmade?? hmm I wonder...

I was unable to show you guys everthing all at once everything was so delish and I loved everything you sent me

I feel so blessed right now it makes me so sad that there are so many things

here that are yet to be opened and it makes me so sad but everything you sent me was so delicious

gochisosamadeshita and I'll take my time to enjoy the snacks I opened up today

it was so full of letters you guys sent me and they were all written in Japanese

I kept feeling "I can only write Japanese, you guys are all so amazing"

thank you for sending me your warmest of thoughts it really cheered me up

and to all of you that are always watching and to those of you who sent me all this from Korea I want to Truly Thank you all

and all of you who are watching, be you from Japan or any other country in the world... I want to Truly thank you all... you guys make me so happy

for all of you guys who have made it a habit to watch my vids or those viewers who have had troubles in their

day but who say they watch my vids to cheer them up or those viewers who eat vicariously through me

I read all your comments and they all make me so happy Thank you all so much for all your kind words and thoughts

you leave me on Twitter or in the YT comment section I'm truly living a blessed life

thank you each and every one of you I look forward to bring you more and more content

everything here tasted so amazing everyone if you ever get a chance to try some Korean

snacks won't you please give them a try? and as always thanks for watching and if you liked

this video please hit the like and sub button BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】[Thank You] Received A Lot Of Sweets & Snacks! Honey Butter Chip,Popcorn..etc[CC Available] - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

Here is what BLACKPINK's Jennie looks like when she gets to pick her own clothes - Duration: 2:15.

Here is what BLACKPINK's Jennie looks like when she gets to pick her own clothes

BLACKPINK's Jennie is definitely one of the most fashionable girls in K-Pop, and even when she's not on stage, she really shows it.

As a part of the YG family, style is in Jennie's DNA, and while BLACKPINK amazes at every public appearance with their unique and powerful outfits, Jennie's casual look is entirely different from what she shows on stage.

The young idol is regularly spotted in outfits that give off a trendy, hip-hop vibe and are always perfectly balanced between casual and chic. She often wears the perfect balance of simple, elegant accessories to match the minimal patterns on her clothes.

Check out these photos of BLACKPINK Jennie's true style:.

She strikes a pose wearing a stylish black skirt and fashionable sneakers.

The crop top and boyfriend jeans look is definitely her signature.

She looks gorgeous in pink.

The perfect look for shopping.

The black leather jacket is another staple of Jennie's wardrobe.

She is a fashion princess!.

For more infomation >> Here is what BLACKPINK's Jennie looks like when she gets to pick her own clothes - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Harajuku style cute and beautiful makeup | Ayaka Sugiura|原宿系キレイめメイクに挑戦!【杉浦アヤカ】 - Duration: 7:56.

This time making it a little cute,

with Harajuku style and beautiful type makeup

so using this wig

Hello, I am Ayaka Sugiura

Usually I am modeling for a genre called the Danso Joshi or Ikemen model

Today I am doing something new, a Harajuku style cute and beautiful makeup

Please take a look. Let's start

The color contacts used this time is from Qualite

One day 14.5mm in brown

Since it is girly like Harajuku beautiful makeup

I usually use a red or blue colored flashy looking ones

but using the brown color to make it cute

The eyelid glue this time is from Elizabeth

Cutie cutie Eye tape

It's a tape type

Since I have quite a sharp looking eyes and want it to make it round,

so using this today

Usually for the eyelid glue, I use the glue shape and the stretch type called Mezaiku

Those will actually make it look too sharp

so I am using these eye tapes that will make it look round

For the eyebrows K-Palette lasting two way eyebrow pencil #101

This one I use daily

The color is light

Since I'm wearing this short bobbed blond hair wig,

so to match the color I am using this one

The way to draw is, usually I would have sharp lines going upwards but

since I wanted to have cute looking eyes this time,

so I made a parallel droopy looking eyebrows

The eyeshadow is CanMake's Jewel Star eyes #06

This is also applied with the finger. Right above the eyelids gently

Not too dark even when I usually add it dark

This time I am adding slightly on top

Next eye shadow is KATE's Dual Brand Eyes SV01

This one I usually use only the black

but since I wanted it look cute,

and since I wanted the overall to look vague rather than sharp

So I'm not drawing the eyeline

This black eye shadow is used to trace the shape of the eyes to look like the eye line

When you draw the line, I'm using a thin brush like this

trying to circle around the edge of the eyes in thin lines

For the eyeliner is Koji Dolly Wink pencil eyeliner

in color brown

Since this is a pencil tape, I need to make it vague

The eyeshadow before was to circle around the inner corner of the eyes

This one is slightly tracing around the inner corner of the eyes

and to show the shape of the eyes

The next shadow is from CanMake. Perfect Stylist Eyes

no. 14

The color used this time is the second brightest pink folor

Adding this overall to under the eyes,

adding the even lighter pink color over it since the pink is too strong

and to make it a pink which is much sweeter

The fake lashes this time is from I love magic eyelashes

Barbie series

This thing seems a little bushy,

but has a gap between

and it makes around the eyes light and natural,

so I used this one

The way to apply it is, since I made the eyes round with eye tape,

so to almost trace around it, making the shape in a curve

and making the fake lashes round as well

Mascara is TS from Kingdom

Only the black side

Since I already have the top lashes on, it's just to lightly create fake lashes for the bottom

The foundation is Le Cushion Encre De Peau from Yves Saint Laurent

in B20

This one is pretty light and lighter than the normal color

Since I have blonde hair this time and wanted the color to be lighter,

That is why I'm using this foundation

The concealer is the Magic Concealer from Calipso

Since this is a concealer, it is added to the red parts of the skin

blend it in to cover the redness or pimples

The powder foundation is Silk Fit Powder refill from Cefine

It is added slightly on places where you feel is glaring

The blush is Lip and Cheek from Candy Doll

The color in Apple red

This can be used on the lips, but using on the cheeks this time

It's actually quite a dark red

so to make it visible, I'm adding to the high and outside position of the cheekbones

The lip cream is from Maybelline

I do have lips which become dry easily,

so before adding lipstick or lip gloss, I apply these lip cream

The lipstick is from Candy Doll

The color is not too pink nor not too red and looks natural

It's probably easy to use

I used this color to make it look sweet

The lip gloss is Day's Lips gloss

This looks red, but when you apply it, it actually isn't so reddish

Just a little bit will also give a shine so I'm using it this time

The highlighter is Compact Eye from Pole and Joe

The color is in square doll

This is a highlighter so to make the nose look higher,

so just to trace slightly on the bridge of the nose and under the chin

As a finish, using KATE's designing eyebrow N

in color light brown

I added at this on the end of the eyebrows a bit

The reason for this is, after seeing the overall balance,

I wanted to know how much I need to add to make it droopy

so I added this at the very end

The wig this time is the blonde bobbed cut like wig from Airy

This time it is suppose to be girly, as well as beautiful like the one in Harajuku

and to do that was this wig

How to set this on is, just wear it normally

and to give a little volume, using a brush to make the hair stand by brushing it reverse way

and at the same time combing it so other hair won't stick out

in short bobbed cut. If you twist the hair a little,

The beautiful shape with the bobbed hair will appear

Since it's a wig, making it a little cuter with a hat might be nice

How was this?

This time it was a cute girly type Harajuku beautiful makeup

I didn't pull the eyeliner but used eyeshadow to make it vague and cute

and one other thing that I do not do

I tried on a short bobbed blond hair wig

There are other makeup videos so please check them out

Bye bye

For more infomation >> Harajuku style cute and beautiful makeup | Ayaka Sugiura|原宿系キレイめメイクに挑戦!【杉浦アヤカ】 - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

دوريات المخلاب PAW Patrol - الحلقة 1 - انقاذ القطار السريع باو باترول ريدر و إفريست HD كامل Gameplay - Duration: 18:17.

I'm so glad you're here welcome to our

friendship garden it's friendship day so

we're making appt awesome friendship

garden will you help us thanks friend

plays need your help to collect the

gardening tools we need help Molly and

Gil gather the seeds to plant you can

help rocky find the decorations to make

our garden extra friendly and shimmer

and shine could use your help to

magically bring it all together I'll

follow on on the top bag to keep

everyone on track I'm pretty good at

that you know friend Patrol is on a roll

help please collect all the gardening

tools we'll need you'll need to collect

the watering can rake and shovel to help

blaze move right press the right arrow

key on your keyboard way to go now you

can get those tools that helps please

jump over things in his way nice jump

collect the golden tires for blazing

speed watch out for those rocks settle

please jump extra high press the

spacebar twice on your keyboard way to

go

[Music]

warrington great job only two more left

and right nice only one more left right

on show mission complete the hell and

blaze collected all three gardening

tools all right those are just the tools

we need late can you use your blazing

speed to get them to the garden you and

I should go help Molly and Gil gather

seeds now held Molly and Gil gather

seeds to plant in the garden we need

four red heart-shaped seeds for the

Friendship Garden press the right arrow

keys to move Gil to the right awesome

press the left arrow key to move Dyl to

the left awesome tap the flower Molly

collect OC

one two three tap the flower Molly 40

copies awesome job we need for rainbow

heart-shaped seeds for the Friendship

Garden try to catch those things go one

two three have to flower Molly one

select those seeds before awesome now

let's collect more see we need for pink

and red hush its seeds for the

Friendship Garden you're ready to catch

the thieves guild come on those feet one

two three tap the flower Molly where'd

it go you collected all four pink and

red heart-shaped see the Friendship

Garden is going to be so colorful with

all these flowers thanks Molly and Gil

can you swim them over to the garden you

and I need to go help rocky with the

decoration

rocky needs your help finding things in

the recycling center to decorate the

Friendship Garden click this arrow to

move left click this arrow to move right

first we need to find all of the wind

chime I think there's one here click on

it to grab it with rockies go nice

finding can you out rocky find the rest

awesome find three bird baths for the

garden awesome

[Music]

one nice fine fine three balloons for

the garden one nice fine one nice fine

sons will look great in the Friendship

Garden Rocky see you there it's time to

add all the things we collected through

our friendship garden then shimmer and

shine will use their magic to get

everything growing let's plant our seeds

to dig a hole first select a shovel by

clicking on it and then click on the

dirt in the flowerbed to dig to add the

Seas select the seats out by clicking on

it and then click on the whole to shake

out the sea to cover the hole select a

rake by clicking on it and then click on

the whole to rake the soil seeds need

water to make them grow select the

watering can by clicking on it and then

click on the planted seed to water it

clicks you're growing sprout then

shimmer and shine will use their magic

to grow the flowers let's decorate click

on a decoration then move it into the

garden outside the flowerbed and click

again now let's add the most important

thing a friendship garden needs friend

click on them then move them into the

garden outside the flowerbed and click

again you can move items after they are

placed by clicking them again you can

remove items by dragging them here

keep adding items to the garden or

select the green gun button to see our

finished friendship garden click reset

to clear the garden and start over this

friendship garden looks awesome happy

Friendship Day everyone but where's

chase maybe Zuma can find out if you

help him tell you that so time

[Music]

oh k this boat is floating away press

the up and collect along the way is

really not so x really click on chases

bowtie to granny great go you helped the

bill defines chases bowtie pop tag now

it's time to find cape looks like you

and Zuma also discovered a clue keep an

eye out for more clues to help find that

crown oh it looks like rubbles found

chase in another part of the castle

you

rubble use the mission pot infrared

scanner and track down shape he's behind

one of those doors but I sneaky bleeding

knocked over the nice armor and now it's

blocking the way to him will you help

rubble put all the armor pieces back

together to clear the way to chase click

on a piece to grab it to place the piece

click on the sand where it should go

match the colors of the pieces to the

stand awesome one suit of armor complete

two more to go keep going that piece

goes things the two suits done excellent

almost there awesome that's all three

suits of armor possum great job it's

chase alright you found him safe and

sound great work you helped trouble

feisty and another clue to hopefully

misleads right to the crown

take the sound sweetie paw prints

leading as an example basement try to

find her Oh sweetie it turned up all the

light super spy chase can use his

night-vision goggles to find her paw

prints use the use the up and down

follow sweetie pawprints to find out

where she's hiding his crossing top

three hey clapping country practice

space bar to use chases winch to open

the bookshelf Oh sweetie paw turns to

find out where she's hiding that's the

lawn keep going keep an eye out for

sweetie she's hiding down behind one of

each book she'll shut behind the

bookshelf collecting country press the

spacebar to use chases winch to open the

bookshelf that's the one keep going keep

an eye out for sweetie she's hiding down

behind one of these bookshelves nothing

concrete check behind the book stuff you

get it you and chase sound sweetie look

another clue these three clues will lead

to where sweetie stash the missing crown

help the pups figure it out the clues

are door window throne door window

throne what room do you think the crown

is in the rooms are the library the

throne room the bedroom throne

window there it is you use the clue to

find the crowd in the stroll room good

job way to go you help the pup fine

chase and return the royal crown to the

princess sweetie is sorry for causing

such a problem and barking Burgess saved

missin pop complete to play again click

the arrow oh Jesus boat is floating away

help so much attempt to it press the up

followed a sound wave to find that

bowtie and collect countries along the

way gozu was really doing is really

caught a hot girl mom son full time is

really caught on

not photon is really click on chases

bowtie to gratis

[Music]

you

No comments:

Post a Comment