Saturday, April 22, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 23 2017

Kinda lonesome back here.

Yeah, little help.

Okay, um, just, I have to keep my hands on the wheel.

Excuse me. Whoo!

Ah, Dopinder.

Pool. Dead.

Hmm, nice.

Smells good, no?

Not the Daffodil Daydream. The girl.

Ah, yes. Gita.

Hmm. She is quite lovely.

She would have made me a very agreeable wife.

But, um...

Site's heart has been stolen by my cousin Bandhu.

He is as dishonorable as he is attractive.

Dopinder, I'm starting to think

there's a reason I'm in this cab today.

Yeah, sir, you called for it, remember?

No, my slender brown friend. Love is a beautiful thing.

When you find it, the whole world

tastes like Daffodil Daydream.

So you gotta hold onto love...

...tight! Ah.

And never let go.

Don't make the same mistakes I did.

Got it? Yeah.

Or else the whole world tastes like Mama June after hot yoga.

Sir, what does Miss Mama June taste like?

Like two hobos fucking in a shoe filled with piss. Okay, enough.

I can go all day, Dopinder. The point is, it's bad!

Hmm, it's bad.

Uh, why the fancy red suit, Mr. Pool?

Oh, that's because it's Christmas Day, Dopinder.

And I'm after someone on my naughty list.

I've been waiting one year, three weeks...

six days and, oh...

14 minutes to make him fix what he did to me.

And what did he do to you, Mr. Pool?

This Shit...

Boo!

Oh, shit!

I forgot my ammo bag.

Shall we turn back?

No, no time.

Fuck it. I got this.

9,10,11,12 bullets, or bust.

Right here!

That's, uh, $27.50.

I...l never carry a wallet when I'm working.

Ruins the lines of my suit.

Oh. But, uh,

how about a crisp high five?

Okay.

Merry Christmas.

And a convivial Tuesday in April to you too, Pool!

For more infomation >> Deadpool Meets Dopinder | Deadpool-(2016) Movie CLIP 4K ULTRA HD (+SUBTITLES) - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

SMILE - Doctor Who S10 Ep02 - A CHAUD ! (Review) - Duration: 1:40.

Hey, hi!

"Smile" is over,

it's time to react "A Chaud"! (Instantly)

The Doctor and Bill arrive in a heavenly colony

only inhabited by microscopic robots and emoji-speaking interfaces.

The episode starts well,

even if I couldn't resist to think about "Happiness Patrol",

a Seventh Doctor's episode in which everybody has to be happy,

but it quickly takes a different path.

I was a bit worried about an emoji-based episode,

but it's actually well handled.

I even would have like to see more about them.

For example to see the badges on people's backs even if it's not necessary.

At the beginning of the episode, the Emojibots are well used,

but I'm not 100% convinced.

The Vardies are not much used.

They should attack more

and they should be more important than the Emojibots,

but it doesn't look like that.

Bill stays in the continuity of the previous episode,

she learns to know the Doctor and he learns to know her.

There's a great tutor/pupil relationship,

and she asks relevant questions all the time.

She's less in the spotlight than in the first episode and she gains her companion part.

Now let's talk about the Doctor as we forgot to talk about him last week. Shame on us!

We get back to series 9 Capaldi's Doctor, but more nutty and overexcited.

It's such a pleasure to listen to him and to watch him shaking his arms

and running like a penguin with its arse on fire.

The directing is fluid and pleasant to watch,

but there are many elements and everything seems rushed and too simple.

This feeling is enhanced by the final plot twist,

way too easy so disappointing.

It's a classic episode with a good start and a funny concept,

but who suffers unfortunately from its too simple ending.

Kisses Zarbis and see you next week!

For more infomation >> SMILE - Doctor Who S10 Ep02 - A CHAUD ! (Review) - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd 1.6 T-GDi GT 5 drs met Panoramadak 204PK en 7jr. Garantie!!! - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd 1.6 T-GDi GT 5 drs met Panoramadak 204PK en 7jr. Garantie!!! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

UNH football preparing for Spring Game - Duration: 1:05.

JASON: THE UNH FOOTBALL TEAM

WILL WRAP UP ITS SPRING SEASON A

WEEK FROM TODAY WITH THE ANNUAL

BLUE-WHITE SPRING SCRIMMAGE.

THE WILDCATS TRYING TO FILL SOME

HOLES ON THE OFFENSIVE AND

DEFENSIVE LINES THIS YEA

KYLE REISERT OF PLYMOUTH WILL

LIKELY STEP INTO MORE OF A

LEADERSHIP ROLE ON THE DEFENSIVE

SIDE OF THE BALL.

THE JUNIOR DEFENSIVE END WILL BE

ONE OF THE MORE EXPERIENCED GUYS

UP FRONT.

>> WE ARE MISSING SOME OF THE

GUYS WHO GRADUATED, BUT A LOT OF

PEOPLE HAVE REAL SNAPS IN THE

GAME.

COMING BACK, THOSE OF US WHO ARE

RETURNING HAVE PLAYE BEFORE,

HAVE EXPERIENCE, AND ARE

BRINGING THAT TO THE FIELD.

DEFENSIV AND POSITION WAS, WE

ARE LOOKI TO GET AFTER THE

PASS A LITTLE MORE INTO THE

QUARTERBACK ON THE PASS RUSH.

For more infomation >> UNH football preparing for Spring Game - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Star Wars Libertarien ( Parodie ) - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> Star Wars Libertarien ( Parodie ) - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Miracle Switchwords ASMR Whispers: Change, Together, Divine - Duration: 10:02.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change

together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change

together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

Change together divine.

For more infomation >> Miracle Switchwords ASMR Whispers: Change, Together, Divine - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Ep. 30 Cruising Around Esperance - Everywhere Together - Duration: 11:19.

Hi guys!

Before we jump into this weeks episode,

I wanted to tell you that we made a little video about how we decorated the car.

It should be here.

By the way, we also started Patreon,

in case you wanna support us and the production costs.

You can find the link, here.

And hope you guys enjoy this weeks episode!

Last time on Everywhere Together:

We tasted some wine in Barossa Valley,

headed to the Gawler Ranges,

and climbed the Pildappa Rock!

And now the story continues!

So, we've just crossed the border of Western Australia.

Finally, now we are in WA!

We are heading to Eucla now.

We're gonna refill the tanks and not stop until Madura.

Hey guys!

So, this is day #3 on the Nullarbor,

we drove all day yesterday.

And we still have about, I think 900 kms until Esperance.

We could take the highway up till Norseman, or something like that,

and then head south.

But instead, we tought we will take the track from Balladonia to Israelite Bay.

Just to shake up things a little, because this main road is just so boring.

It says we should turn back clocks for 45 minutes.

It's a weird time zone here in the Nullarbor!

We are here at Balladonia, and this is the museum.

We're just having a quick break and lunch before turning left to Balladonia Road.

And apparently, this is a place where a sky rocket crashed!

And they have a nice little museum next to the diner.

3 tonne limit! Phew!

We just left the Shire of Esperance sign, and the road immediately changed to a better condition.

The previous 60k was very corrugated.

and we just saw a lizard, a really big one!

Wow!

Wow!

Bye!

After 22ks on the nice road, we took the turn off for Israelite Bay.

And, according to the GPS, it'll take us about 10 hours to get there.

But we only have about 100ks left.

Exactly 100ks. 100ks.

So, we'll see how it goes!

Look at that red moon!

It's 7 o'clock, and we finally arrived to the bay.

We don't see much of it, so I hope it was worth the driving.

It took us 6 hours from Balladonia.

See you tomorrow!

Good bye!

Good morning!

Hello Peter!

Good morning!

So, we'll drive down to the other side of Israelite Bay.

Take a look at the beach there, and then head to Esperance.

It is Easter Sunday, we've been in Esperance for about 4 days now.

We are not lucky with the weather.

We only had one sunny day.

And that day we spent working on the videos.

As the library was not open, we just put out the solar, and relied on our inverter to support us.

Now we are going and checking out the coffee shop.

If it's open, then I'm going to have a really good coffee, I think!

If not?

Then I have my own coffee!

Yay, it's open!

Since the rain has just stopped, we decided to come out and check the Easter market.

Don't hide your spring roll!

Where are you?

Is it good?

Yeah, tasty. Want a bite?

What can we do at the Whistling Rock?

Do you wanna know?

Yes! Let's find out!

You can here how the rock amplifies the sound of the sea!

It's crazy!

Huy guys!

I hope you liked this episode!

If so, give us a thumbs up!

And don't forget to hit subscribe!

See you next week!

Thanks for watching!

Please give us a thumbs up! And don't forget to hit subscribe!

See you next week!

For more infomation >> Ep. 30 Cruising Around Esperance - Everywhere Together - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

How to set up studio lighting for YouTube videos at home by Craphy - Duration: 3:56.

okay what we got today in the mail

What we've got here is a complete lighting studio

Black screen green screens I can do

the fancy stuff, you know put meself in

Bermuda or Hawaii white screen same thing

the light box and you put this on top of

it. On top like that so it mutes the color

It's not so harsh.

There's two of those big bag for

carrying all this stuff around if you go out

on a shoot somewhere. It all fits into this

I'm guessing theses are light bulbs

120 watt 5500 Kelvin 50 Hertz 220 to 240

volts. Look at the size of that! You get two of them

I felt I just had to do it because you can't always

be relying on daylight I've got stuff that

I want to say and things that I want to

do and I need a reliable light source so

that's what I did. Two of those and now

the tripod two tripods loads of poles

this is the assembly for the green

screen you put up It's like a frame and

you put your green screen on there so thats

the green screen framework. Let's put one of these together

This is for that goes on there. Tightens

it up like that and you open this up

just pops on like that there. Now you need

your light bulb goes in there. And that's it so

now that's with one light on facing me

directly you should be able to see a nice clean me

okay so I've got one light sitting over

to the side it's lightning me and it looks

okay and it's getting pretty dark over

here but now I've got light I can work whenever I want.

So that's it. Proper studio lighting

and what do you think?

okay so I've got one

down low and one up high so you should be

getting a fairly decent picture I just wanted

to test this thing out to see how it works. It looks okay

Thanks to my son Michael for his patience and skill

okay that's how you set up a home studio

in no time flat just like that luckily

I've got a son who's a photographer and

he knows all about how to set things up

and where to put things and all that

kind of stuff and er... brilliant you

can follow this simple video and do

this yourself it's quite simple

No comments:

Post a Comment