Saturday, April 22, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 22 2017

What's up makeup minion I'm Kim witte

from Witte Artistry and welcome back to

my youtube channel! if you're new here

please hit that subscribe button below

to become part of the witte artistry

family! this is a very special makeup

tutorial for the NsomniaksDream myths

and legends contest let's get this Umibozu

makeup tutorial going! go ahead and

block out your eyebrows using the glue

stick method .just spoolie your eyebrow

hairs upward and outward, cover em with

glue, wait for them to dry, powder them, and

then apply foundation over them and then

color them again. I put on three layers

of glue just to make sure my eyebrows

are really smooth for painting and now

i'm going in with my Ben Nye eyebrow

pencil and I'm going to be outlining all

of my designs for my Umibozu. the

Umibozu is always said to have giant eyes

and it's a sea creature so I took my own

creative spin on it and wanted to add

tentacles and I wanted to make sure that

the face had lots of wrinkles because I

really wanted to paint that texture.

mixing together blue white purple and

black I'm creating a nice little cool

tone that's slightly purple and slightly

blue that I'm using as the mid-tone to

cover my entire face and all of my

squid-ly tentacles! for my design for

this creature I really wanted to

accentuate the eyeballs so I'm going to

be designing the wrinkles around that

basically i'm going to have large

forehead wrinkles that sort of merge

into a wrinkly crease in between my

giant eyes and then just sort of morph

around my head to make it a little bit

more narrow. Yup yup. looks good? yup you agree?

yes. adding a little bit more blue to the

mixture i made a darker color and i'm

going to be outlining the edges of all

the wrinkles and then filling in all of

the negative space that remains with the

original mid tone color. really aged

Umibozu with lots of facial

wrinkles go around the lower sockets of

your eyes and then fill in your eyebrow

shadow

mix up a light gray blue color and fill

in the rest of your tentacles. time to gave

yo tentacles some dimension! so I'm

going in with a dark purple and I'm

outlining all of the tentacles and also

shading their underside .I decided to try

something new I got a white cream paint

and I'm dabbing it over all of the

center of the tentacles because cream

seems to blend in better than eyeshadow

and then tapping it out with my finger.

this really helps round out the

tentacles and created a very realistic

highlight and I absolutely loved using

this but you have to powder after you're

done otherwise it will smear. mkay so

following a very similar process to the

tentacles I am just going in with the

cream paint on each and every wrinkle on

my face and blending it out with a brush.

I'm following a very similar process

that I did on the tentacles by going in

on each and every one of the high points

of the wrinkles with that cream paint

and just dab dab dab in and out with a

brush !I have some spare time in this

tutorial so I figured why not tell you

what it an umibozu is. its a Japanese sea

spirit that lurks in the ocean on calm

days and is known for causing severe sea

storms this frightening creature is

known for capsizing ships and drowning

sailors and occasionally asking them for

riddles its appearance changes per story

you look at but what is always

consistent is they have giant scary

eyeballs and sometimes they have

tentacles too! it's time to add small

dimension to your squiddlly- puss! squiddly

puss? octopus ? Umibozu? whatever .anyway

I'm going in with a blue grey white

mixture to add a little bit of subtle

dimension to the undersides of the

tentacles and I'm adding some little

stumbling in between the middles of them.

create a little bit of a drop shadow I'm

going in with grey eyeshadow on the

undersides of all the tentacles and

where the tentacle is overlap. when using

eyeshadow to create shadows you want to

make sure you apply it in very thin

layers because it tends to clump and

stick on the body paint and create an

unrealistic look. finish up by shading in

between your tentacles and underneath

the tips of all of them this is where

things get a little bit complicated so

please stick with me and follow a

reference photo! it's time to create

little suction cups! I am using a greyish

mixture and I

starting at the tips of all the

tentacles in tiny little ovals and then

they gradually get larger and larger the

closer to the base that they become.

after making the mid tone color I am

adding dark little disks on the inside

to create these suction cup shapes. then

very meticulously add a tiny little

highlight on all of the upper portions

of the suction cups and then a shadow on

the underside. and then do some little

squid dance moves! because why not?

octopus tentacles tend to have a little

bit of texturing so I went in with a

dark purple and created some lines that

follow the contour of the tentacles.

however they looked a little too harsh

so I decided to go back over them and

make them a little more subtle with my

cream white. *whispers* dab dab dab dab!

with a highlight color I am creating little wrinkles on my upper

eyelid or what will be my upper eyelid

of my squiddly ball!l I wanted my highlight

a little bit more stark so I went over

my eyebrows and then their wrinkles I

created on my cheekbones again.

Don't forget to highlight your little side

vent thing. in between suction cups is a

little bit concave so I went in with a

grey eyeshadow and added a little bit

more dimension. I was having way too much

fun with this look .no shame! I was super

sick while filming this so I left my

nose and mouth open for like blowing my

nose but it's time to fill it in with

the mid-tone and then go over with the

dark shade and create wrinkles with a

little highlight color. the original plan

was to have a downward turned shark mouth

but I didn't really like it so i ended

up wiping it off and then adding some

creepy teeth and i added a little bit

of gills on my tentacle tops just to

blend in the wrinkling of the face with

the tentacle smoothness. over line your

upper lips and underlying your lower lip

to make a really puffy and then add a

nice highlight on the top and the bottom

just to make some big fishy lips!

lips *chuckles*

don't forget to highlight all your

wrinkles!

take a really dark purple and go in just the deepest crevices of all

the tentacles and underneath your lips

moving on to the Umibozu eyeballs which

are its signature characteristic. I went

in with an orange red and brown mixture

to really make some vibrant eyeballs

that really stood out from this muted

purpley blue color. fill in the remaining

skin with that color. to create a

separation from the lids I want to

create a little cash shadow so I mixed

in a little bit more red and went over

the tops of the eyeball rim and the

bottom rim a eyeball .eyeballs have a

ton of detail so I was following a

reference image of I think an alligator

and I went in with the dark Reds added

some speckling and then some lighter

oranges and added some speckling I'm

just trying to create the little

striations that are founded in iris of

an eyeball and then add some highlight!

make sure you let your eyelids dry

before you open them! basically this is

just a layering game and a lot of

patience to wait for it to dry. add a

little bit more red to the mixture and

go in with some really define striations.

I wanted to create a slit pupil so I

went in with black very carefully in my

upper lid and had to line it up with my

lower lid and make sure it still looks

like a diamond when your eyes are closed.

you'll probably need somebody to check

that it's lined up properly and you are

going cross-eyed with your Umibozu!

Be patient and careful so you don't poke

your eye. when things with the eyeball

are all said and done i added a very

stark white highlight to create the

illusion of gloss.

*whispers* little baby highlight!

*whispers* so beautiful.

Umibozu Selfie!

Then for the final step that always is crazy

is outlining everything in black

including my hair to really block out

the remainder of my skin so I look like

this floating creepy sea monster in

front of a black background. this part

can always be a little frustrating

because you just want to be done but

that's okay take your time and outline

it because you do not want to ruin all

the work you did!

and you're done go capsize some ships!

thanks so much for watching this video

if you like it please give it a thumbs

up and drop me a comment below please

hit that subscribe button to become part

of the Witte Artistry family and don't

forget the bell! thank you so much for

watching and I had so much fun being an

Umibozu! Nom nom nom!

you

For more infomation >> ✅ Legend of the UMIBOZU MAKEUP TUTORIAL (Japanese Mythology) NsomniaksDream MYTHS CONTEST - Duration: 9:04.

-------------------------------------------

Chivas se queda con 10 por la expulsión de Miguel Ponce - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Chivas se queda con 10 por la expulsión de Miguel Ponce - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

😍 Người Dân Đồng Tâm Thả 19 CẢNH SÁT CƠ ĐỘNG | Vụ Người dân Đồng Tâm Mỹ Đức Bắt Nhốt Người Công An - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> 😍 Người Dân Đồng Tâm Thả 19 CẢNH SÁT CƠ ĐỘNG | Vụ Người dân Đồng Tâm Mỹ Đức Bắt Nhốt Người Công An - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Voici Pourquoi Vous Devez Eviter d'Utiliser Les Séchoirs À Main Dans Les Toilettes Publiques - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> Voici Pourquoi Vous Devez Eviter d'Utiliser Les Séchoirs À Main Dans Les Toilettes Publiques - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

3 Hitting Drills You Should NEVER DO! - Duration: 5:47.

What's up guys, Coach Madden, official trainer, YouGoProBaseball.com and today I've got for

you three hitting drills you should never do.

Of course I wouldn't leave you hanging in that way I want to just show you what you

shouldn't do but i'm going to offer you some alternatives to these hitting drills then

I see done a lot which shouldn't be done and then I'll give you a three alternatives; so

three good drills, 3 bad drills, 3 good drills.

Here we go, the first hitting drill you should never do I saw this on Instagram the other

day, a guy was sitting down and had a tee out here and he's just going he was actually

doing this rapid speed which is even worse in my opinion but he was just here swinging

and hitting these balls like this.

Now I don't know if you can tell but my hands were getting out and away from my body; it

seems like a good drill because I'm working on my hands here but my hands when I'm sitting

like this, my hands are getting away from my body and I'm really working on a bad swing,

bad hand path, bad arms everything is bad in this drill.

So you never really want to do this drill.

An alternative to this is to set your hips going forward a little bit okay get a little

bit closer to the tee and you want to promote the correct hand path.

So now I'm going to be set up here I can get a little bit loaded now I can get to a good

contact point.

When I'm sitting so far back like I was before, getting out and around, I'm doing more harm

than I am good especially if I'm doing that drill in rapid speed.

Now if we slow it down and go one ball at a time I've got my hips turned in already

a little bit and now I could work on the proper contact point so you got to find that good

spot which for me is going to be right about here and then I'm just going to work on loading,

staying inside, and driving.

So similar drill we're just turning the hips in a little bit working on a load and a good

contact point thinking about line drives.

The second hitting drill you should never do I saw a couple times online and it's where

guys will drop that back knee all the way down to the ground and then work on hitting

okay.

Now I get the idea behind this drill it's to work on having that knee come down and

in because that's what you want to do in the swing but it doesn't happen like that.

You don't just drop that knee and to get to that position.

You want to drive that knee in.

So there's a big difference and this movement is working on kind of collapsing and falling

when this movement is working on driving that back knee in so here's the bad drill, I'm

gonna have to lower this down a little bit, here's the hitting drill you should never

do.

I'll show you again.

This drill is bad because you're changing your I levels you're working on collapsing

your backside she's no good all around.

The alternative to this drills to really just be conscious of your back knee and what it's

doing and think about driving it in okay really driving that back knee so it should look like

this when we're swinging I drove that back knee and I didn't collapse it.

Now when checking yourself after you swing your head does want to be over your back knee

but I drove in to get there not collapsed.

And the third hitting drill you should never do is swing off the Griffey tee.

I don't know if you guys remember the Griffey tee but it was a elongated u-shaped at a downward

angle I don't have one here because I never used it and you should never use it too if

you have one because in theory it's a good idea because you want your hands coming down

like that to the ball but what happens is we created create enough energy in your swing

you're going to get that lag and if you were to use this device you'd be smashing into

the bars that it has all the time and you would think that your swing is bad in fact

you would have a good swing so you never want to do a hitting drill where you're swinging

down on that ball chopping down on that ball.

In fact I used to play baseball with Josh Donaldson one of the best hitters in the game,

we went to Auburn University together, and he says he never does a hitting drill that

doesn't promote a good swing plane, so obviously the Griffey would not fall into this category

because we're chopping down at the ball.

A good swing plane means that we're getting in the zone early and staying there for a

while getting through that baseball so we always want to focus on having a good swing

plane no matter what hitting drill we're doing.

If you guys like this video please give me a thumbs up.

If you're a coach that used one of these three bad hitting drills and you think I'm a big

idiot, give me a thumbs down.

I know this video is going to be a little controversial because there's a lot of I see

a lot of these drills being done out there so if you if you got something to say in the

comments go ahead I'd love to talk to you there I would just never do these three hitting

drills myself were with my guys they don't make sense to me and that's what I try to

think of when I'm doing these things like Donaldson says, you know every hitting drill

that you're doing should focus on swing plane okay, should be really focusing on practicing

a good swing.

If you're working on drills that are what you should be doing.

So leave a comment below let me know whether you liked it or you hated it, let's talk a

little bit down there.

Of course if you haven't already hit that subscribe button because I got a bunch more

videos coming real soon, some stuff that I think you're really like so I'll talk to you

guys in the next video!

For more infomation >> 3 Hitting Drills You Should NEVER DO! - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

10 Creepy Things That Kids Have Said To Babysitters - Duration: 7:08.

People claim, that children have the gift to see things , adults often times are not

able to.

Their mind is still pure and they are open to anything that might reach out to them.

In this video, we want to take a look at 10 creepy things, Kids have said to their babysitters.

When I was still in high school, I was babysitting a friends little daughter.

She was a very cute little girl.

The family was living in an apartment with a big patio window.

When I was watching her that night, relaxing on the sofa a bit..

I saw her walking up towards the glass door.. leading out to the patio.

She just stood there and stared into the night.. without moving once.

I think this went on for several minutes, until I asked her if she is seeing something

specific.

She instantly ran into my arms and told me that it is very scary.. too scary.

She demanded that I hold her and rock her.

I then asked her again if she had seen something.

All she replied was: The dark coming inside now.. the dark coming inside now.

Jolene was taking care of her cousin April at her Aunt's house.

When Jolene was heading towards the bathroom, she found her little cousin sitting on the

stairs.

April was 5 years at the time and very animated.

She was laughing and making funny faces on the stairs.

When Jolene asked her, what she was doing here all by her own, she said that she was

merly copying the lady with the braid.

Obviously Jolene knew that no one else was in the house but the two and asked April,

where exactly the lady was.

April pointed to a beam, running parallel to the stairwell.

After asking what the lady was doing, April answered that she is till making funny faces.

Jolene thought nothing of it, smiled and slowly walked back towards the bathroom.

Suddenly April was running towards Jolene.

Her braid is around her neck.. the little girl stumbled in a small voice.

The lady is hanging by her braid.. she's making funny faces.

She then made a face again.. and Jolene was realizing at that point, that the face looked

like as if something was gasping for air.

Natasha was looking though her old elementary school book one day, with her 5 year old cousin.

After they came across the page with the 2nd grade class photos, her cousin pointed at

a boy's photo and said: That looks just like Franklin!

Confused, Natasha smiled and asked what Franklin her cousin was talking about.

The girl made wide eyes and told Natasha, that there was a little boy in her closet..

and he calls himself Nicolas.

This sent chills down Natasha's spine.

He sometimes scratches the door, when I try to sleep, her cousin continued.

Frank was taking care of his little cousin over the weekend in Montana, and they both

were watching TV in the living room.

His little cousin then started talking about the Creeper Man, who likes to visit him in

the middle of the night, and who lives in his parents closet.

Frank was amused at first and asked the little boy if who knows who the man was and how he

looks.

He then shrugged and replied that the Man calls himself D.. and that he sometimes stands

in front of his bed.

But he could not tell Frank how he looks like, because the Creeper Man does not have a face.

Anne was taking care her older sisters daughter on Tuesday night.

After they had Dinner together, the child was drawing with crayons in the kitchen.

After cleaning the dishes, Anne asked her what she was drawing.

The girl showed her the picture.

It was a scribble of a woman, hanging from the ceiling.

She added that she always sees the woman in the attic, when she is upstairs with her dad.

And the woman had told her to draw this for Anne and that she will visit her tonight.

Troy was taking care of Ben, the son of a family friend, who was on a business trip.

They both were staying at the house of Ben's dad, while he was gone.

They had a large old house with a quite big backyard. in the evening, Ben was saying that

he wants his shovel, because he knows where they are.

Troy was confused and asked, who he was talking about.

Ben replied that he knows where the 3 boys are buried and that they told him where he

can find them.

Melissa was watching 4 kids while their parents were at a movie.

She later put the youngest kid to sleep and went on the couch afterwards to watch some

tv.

A few hours later, the parents arrived back home.

Everything seems fine that night.

The next day the parents of the young child called.

And according to the 4-year old kid, Melissa was standing in the doorway for a while..

staring at it and smiling.

Melissa was shocked for a second and told the parents that she was downstairs with the

other children during the rest of the evening.

Tammy and Monique, two very good friends were babysitting their 4 year old cousin one night.

Their cousin was always talking about reincarnation stuff, which was already a bit creepy on it's

own.

They were having a little conversation about the whole topic, which was pretty much one

sided, since the little boy didn't understand most questions they were asking him . But

when Tammy asked him, what he was before he was born into this life, the boy replied that

he was a conductor and waved his hands in the motion that a conductor would.

The strange thing is, that the kid was born blind and that he had never seen a conductor,

nor would he know what movement to make with his hand.

Lisa was talking to her little nephew one evening.

She used to babysit him a lot and they somehow stumbled over the topic of how he liked to

sleep in their families house.

He wasn't to found about sleeping in his parents place because apparently it was very old and

he had trouble sleeping at night.

Lisa of course wanted to know, why he had such a hard time sleeping in that place.

He looked at her and said, that a woman is visiting almost every night.

She wore a red dress and that her name was Frannie.

She was floating above the ground.. and always started singing after he had woken up.

Thank you guys for watching.

Please leave a like and subscribe, should you have enjoyed this episode.

If you have your own creepy stories to tell, please feel free to email them to me.

The address is in the description.

Stay frosty!

For more infomation >> 10 Creepy Things That Kids Have Said To Babysitters - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 Avant 1.8 TFSI SPORT EDITION 2X S-LINE NAVI XENON AUTOMAAT SPORTSTOELEN - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 Avant 1.8 TFSI SPORT EDITION 2X S-LINE NAVI XENON AUTOMAAT SPORTSTOELEN - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

(ENG CC) Study with me: at a café&library ☕️📚 [VLOG] after school - Duration: 6:12.

a warm coffee

a good day

a french homework

im studying at this cafe today

this cafe is really nice

and the atmosphere's good as well

at first i wanted to do some editing but i dont have time anymore

i have class now so gotta go...

it's already april but the weather is so cold?!

it's as if it was not spring but winter lol

so ridiculous fml

quick!!(bc i was late for class)

oh i think this is the tram that im supposed to take??

(the wind tho...)

y'all i was wrong, this wasn't the right tram

last week some of you said that i was yevely(yerin+lovely hehe)

im not yevely.im yepid(yerin+stupid) #socreative

ahh what should i do...

it's here!!

i screwed up~~

school ended!!

im going to the library rn

since i have a math exam tomorrow(that totally sucked)

i should quickly get to studying

i didnt eat anything besides a sandwich today i

i was too busy TT

let's enter together

math=hahahah felt my death coming

finished studying!!now it's time to eat dinner

this was my dinner!kinda sad haha...

y'all know it already but recently i've had many worries

i dont know who i am truly

and i dont know what im seeking in life

so that's why i've been thinking a lot

but as im just walking around in the city

my mood became better

time for books~

books in german!i wish i had enough skills to read them lol

paying paying paying

i came back home!

this is the end of this vlog

im sorry for not being able to show my usual bright self

but dont worry

the bright ellie will make her comeback in the next vid again

thanks for being her with me today

let's see each other in then next vid~

byebye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment