Saturday, April 22, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 23 2017

Hi, Clément here

in this video, I'll show you an intro in major

that you'll be able to play on many pieces to start them off

So, I'll play this intro

and then I'll explain how it's made with which chords

and how you can play it

I'll think you're going to recognize it

it's an intro of a well known piece that we play very often in gypsy jazz

this intro sounds like that

I think you recognized it, it's the intro of "Hungaria"

So this intro is in G

So, the first chord is a G6

this position right here

So my middle finger is on the 3rd fret / E string

the forefinger 2nd fret / D string

the little finger, 4th fret / G string

and the ring finger, 3rd fret / B string

So, G6

we can also play it like that

but I have it easier to use this position

so that's a G6/9

So right there I'm playing the 3rd fret / E string with my thumb

My middle finger is doing a barre chord 5th fret / A and D strings

the forefinger is on the 4th fret / G string

and the ring finger does a barre chord on the 5th fret / B and E strings

As I said on a prior video

I'm not really comfortable with thumb chords so I rather do it like so

So, G6

the second chord will the be a diminished A

we can play it as a triad

I personally do it like so

So middle finger, 5th fret / E string

forefinger, 4th fret / D string

and the ring finger is 5th fret / G string

and then we shift this position of two frets

and we lower the forefing of one fret, at the 5th fret / D string

so here I have my middle finger on the 7th fret / E string

the forefinger 5th fret / D string

and the ring finger, 7th fret / G string

So in fact this chord

if we put the little finger here

we obtain a G/B

Here again I play it as a triad, so it's just a G

where the root note is different

as it is a chord inversion

it's a G with E as bass note

the third chord is this one, it's a triad

we can think of it as either a diminished C or Cm6

as we only play the triad

here we'll have a diminished chord

here a Cm6 chord

I personally play three notes

Middle finger, 8th fret / E string

Forefinger, 7th fret / D string

and the ring finger, 8th fret / G string

and then we go back down

and there we play

a double note

we play two strings in fact, so I have middle finger 5th fret / A string

and open D string

with a small slide note

and then we restart, G...

and then the piece goes on the chord chart

So that's the intro of "Hungaria"

here the key is G

but we can also do it in other keys, for example in A

on the other hand here we can't do the double note

or it won't sound good, it won't work

but we can just do the E 7th fret / A string for example

or in C

So the key's piece is G but we can play it in other keys

it's nice intro to start a piece that are major

That's it for this video

if you liked it think about giving it a thumb-up on Youtube

if you are on the website you can download the summary PDF

at the end of the page

if you are on Youtube you can click in the description there is a link that'll lead you to the website

on which you can download the PDF

See you soon for an upcoming video

Hey! Did you like the video?

So think about liking it, it's always appreciated

You can also subscribe to my Youtube channel by clicking on the big red button just below, there

And if you want to receive 3 free lessons on gypsy jazz guitar

with videos, PDF and many really amazing things

In the right corner, it's free

See you soon for an upcoming video

Ciao!

For more infomation >> A typical INTRO of GYPSY JAZZ in G - Learning Gypsy Jazz - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Insurgency [Hardcore Coop Checkpoint] Map:BLOCK PARTY part.2 - Duration: 12:16.

For more infomation >> Insurgency [Hardcore Coop Checkpoint] Map:BLOCK PARTY part.2 - Duration: 12:16.

-------------------------------------------

A typical INTRO of GYPSY JAZZ in G - Learning Gypsy Jazz - Duration: 5:50.

Hi, Clément here

in this video, I'll show you an intro in major

that you'll be able to play on many pieces to start them off

So, I'll play this intro

and then I'll explain how it's made with which chords

and how you can play it

I'll think you're going to recognize it

it's an intro of a well known piece that we play very often in gypsy jazz

this intro sounds like that

I think you recognized it, it's the intro of "Hungaria"

So this intro is in G

So, the first chord is a G6

this position right here

So my middle finger is on the 3rd fret / E string

the forefinger 2nd fret / D string

the little finger, 4th fret / G string

and the ring finger, 3rd fret / B string

So, G6

we can also play it like that

but I have it easier to use this position

so that's a G6/9

So right there I'm playing the 3rd fret / E string with my thumb

My middle finger is doing a barre chord 5th fret / A and D strings

the forefinger is on the 4th fret / G string

and the ring finger does a barre chord on the 5th fret / B and E strings

As I said on a prior video

I'm not really comfortable with thumb chords so I rather do it like so

So, G6

the second chord will the be a diminished A

we can play it as a triad

I personally do it like so

So middle finger, 5th fret / E string

forefinger, 4th fret / D string

and the ring finger is 5th fret / G string

and then we shift this position of two frets

and we lower the forefing of one fret, at the 5th fret / D string

so here I have my middle finger on the 7th fret / E string

the forefinger 5th fret / D string

and the ring finger, 7th fret / G string

So in fact this chord

if we put the little finger here

we obtain a G/B

Here again I play it as a triad, so it's just a G

where the root note is different

as it is a chord inversion

it's a G with E as bass note

the third chord is this one, it's a triad

we can think of it as either a diminished C or Cm6

as we only play the triad

here we'll have a diminished chord

here a Cm6 chord

I personally play three notes

Middle finger, 8th fret / E string

Forefinger, 7th fret / D string

and the ring finger, 8th fret / G string

and then we go back down

and there we play

a double note

we play two strings in fact, so I have middle finger 5th fret / A string

and open D string

with a small slide note

and then we restart, G...

and then the piece goes on the chord chart

So that's the intro of "Hungaria"

here the key is G

but we can also do it in other keys, for example in A

on the other hand here we can't do the double note

or it won't sound good, it won't work

but we can just do the E 7th fret / A string for example

or in C

So the key's piece is G but we can play it in other keys

it's nice intro to start a piece that are major

That's it for this video

if you liked it think about giving it a thumb-up on Youtube

if you are on the website you can download the summary PDF

at the end of the page

if you are on Youtube you can click in the description there is a link that'll lead you to the website

on which you can download the PDF

See you soon for an upcoming video

Hey! Did you like the video?

So think about liking it, it's always appreciated

You can also subscribe to my Youtube channel by clicking on the big red button just below, there

And if you want to receive 3 free lessons on gypsy jazz guitar

with videos, PDF and many really amazing things

In the right corner, it's free

See you soon for an upcoming video

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment