Saturday, April 22, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 23 2017

Loccent! Typhoon...

...and Alpha are in trouble.

We're moving in!

You are to hold your ground. Do not engage.

We need you to carry that bomb.

Do you copy?

Jesus, we can't just sit here...

...and watch them die. Come on!

Screw this.

Loccent, we're moving in...

...now!

Chemo Alpha, we've been hit with some type of acid!

- Come on! - Hull has been compromised.

We need backup immediately!

Just hold on, Chemo!

We're on our way!

Our power move! Yeah!

We just lost Chemo, sir.

Engaging...

...air missiles!

What's going on? What happened?

The blast. It jumbled all the Jaegers' electrical circuits.

What the hell was that?

I've never seen that before.

- Loccent! - They're adapting.

This isn't a defense mechanism, it's a weapon!

Get me Striker.

Nothing, sir. The Mark 5's digital's fried.

It'll take me two hours to reroute the auxiliary. All the Jaegers, they're digital!

For more infomation >> Crimson Typhoon/Cherno Alpha/Striker Eureka vs. Otachi/Leatherback | Pacific Rim-(2013) 4K UHD - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Dope without denominations, Natural dough boost, Curcumin - Duration: 2:25.

Hello.

Are you SPORT SCIENCE Doping without denominations: simple to the complex.

The idea of ​​this release us in the comments below

Video offered Nikolai K, for which he had a special

Thank you.

curcumin is a natural colorant

origin who part of the plant

ginger family.

This substance is a very long time used as

drug component.

In Chinese medicine it used as a tonic,

analgesic, stimulant and hemostat.

At constant use Curcumin in the body increases

Protein concentration cathelicidin, which enhance protection

organism against fungi, bacteria and viruses.

Polish scientists have proved, Curcumin shows

excellent results in the fight with stomach cancer and esophagus,

It has antioxidant Effect.

Acceptance allows curcumin reduce blood pressure

accelerate lipolysis, lower cholesterol,

thereby improving performance seredechno-vascular system.

It reduces the level of stress cortisol hormone, the

thus indirectly increasing anabolic opportunities

body.

It has anti-inflammatory effect.

It reduces the production of estrogens, increases the activity of insulin

and increases production natural testosterone,

as well as improves spermotogenenz.

As a rule, do not recommend to the use of more than 2.5

1 mg per kg body weight.

Conducted research showed no side effects

even with repeated exceeding these doses, however,

we recommend not to get involved experiments with excess

servings.

If you have had the experience of receiving curcumin in sports

order, then write about their impressions in the comments.

There, as well as in our pablike vkontakte email

Themes for the next issues.

If you like the video, then support us huskies

and share this video with friends.

This will greatly help the development of our channel.

On our site are gathered mengen.ru all editions and text

articles to them.

Not to miss the next Video - subscribe

to our feed and Public VKontakte, all references in the description to

video.

And yes, one more thing.

If you still do not done, then click on the bell

near the subscribe button.

Put a tick "report me all the news of this

Channel "and click save.

So you will not miss our new release.

For more infomation >> Dope without denominations, Natural dough boost, Curcumin - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd Sportswagon 1.6 GDI Comfort Plus Line - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd Sportswagon 1.6 GDI Comfort Plus Line - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd 1.0 T-GDi DynamicLine CLIMA/NAVI! 120PK - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd 1.0 T-GDi DynamicLine CLIMA/NAVI! 120PK - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Quick Column Quilts (Part 3 of 3) - SEWING WITH NANCY - Duration: 26:47.

I really like to sew

but I'm not patient enough to spend months on a project.

Quite by accident, I started to design a quilt

with columns instead of blocks.

Then my mind began to spin with ideas.

Welcome to the third program of "Quick Column Quilts."

The wind chimes hanging from our deck

served as the inspiration for this quilt by the same name.

Just like the real wind chimes

the angled accent pieces seemed to move

as if gently nudged by the wind.

"Quick Column Quilts,"

that's what's next on Sewing with Nancy.

Sewing with Nancy,

TV's longest-airing sewing and quilting program

with Nancy Zieman is made possible by

Baby Lock, a complete line of sewing, quilting

and embroidery machines and sergers.

Baby Lock, for the love of sewing.

Madeira, specializing in embroidery, quilting

and special-effect threads

because creativity is never black and white.

Koala Studios

fine sewing furniture custom-built in America.

Clover, making a difference

in sewing, quilting, crafting, and needle arts

for over 30 years.

Amazing Designs and Klassé needles.

The colorful accent pieces of the wind chime quilt

were found mainly in my fabric stash.

I started with this fabric.

This is all I have left at this point.

It's a print that had many different colors in it

that allowed me to choose other colors from my stash

to include in this quilt.

As we go to the quilt, you can see the big striped piece

and how, when I was auditioning fabrics

I chose geometric prints that had kind of a modern feel

because this is the way this stripe works.

You can see how I came to choose some of these fabrics.

Honestly, I had other fabrics that I was working with

but they just didn't look right after I cut them out.

So this is a very visual process.

A hint I have for working with dark colors

intensely dark colors

for example this polka dot with a black background.

I like those in smaller portions.

I think they add more pop to the quilt

when they're not in big, strong elements.

The larger pieces have a lot of white background

or have some air with them.

The background fabric, I ended up purchasing.

I used, obviously, the aqua or turquoise color.

The columns are this.

They have a wind chime column next to a narrow column.

Here's the wind chime column.

It has the background fabric in it.

Then there's a solid strip of just the background fabric

giving these chimes a floating effect.

That's why I called it wind chime.

There are three sizes of crosswise strips of fabric

that I cut, 2-1/2", 3-1/2"--

Excuse me, 2-1/2", 4-1/2", and 6-1/2".

I've cut many strips throughout this program

so being the last program, I'm not cutting the other two.

If you missed the first two programs of this series

you can always watch them online at nancyzieman.com

or on a DVD.

So here are the crosswise strips.

Then you're going to be cutting a lot of background strips

the same size, 2-1/2", 4-1/2", and 6-1/2".

We're going to angle cut these.

But before angle cutting

we're going to sew each strip into a tube.

Here you can see I met right sides together.

Then with a 1/4" seam allowance

I chain stitched the fabrics in the tube.

You'd do the same with your accent pieces.

Clip the threads between the tubes.

This tube has been turned right side out.

We're going to do the angle cutting.

You may wonder why I'm sewing it into a tube

and then cutting it apart.

Why not just cut the ends?

Well, I found that I was wasting a lot of fabric.

For example, if you would just cut off the angle

you'd be wasting quite a bit of fabric.

And I was using scraps

so I needed every morsel that I could handle.

So I'll show you what I did for these.

You know, truth be told, I don't sew all these things.

My staff and I work together on this

but I say "I," because it's the collective I.

So here we have the right side of the fabric

that's rolling down my table!

Okay, there we go.

Just a single layer, you're going to cut at first.

Along the 45-degree angle

I have some tape, so I can see that line right away.

Just indiscriminately, in the middle of it

just cut a 45-degree angle.

So it's now cut open.

Then you're going to make this into two pieces.

It can be approximately a third and two-thirds

a half, it doesn't matter.

Just cut another angle.

Try to have the angles all go in the same direction.

That will make it easier to lay out your quilt and plan.

So, you're going to be cutting all these pieces

in many different sections.

You just don't want them even.

Keep cutting away.

After you've cut the pieces for the accents

the background pieces

you're going to cut in the same manner.

Then do some laying out of your fabric.

Let me just stack all my samples away.

Here we have some pieces.

I have the three column sizes.

Here's the 2-1/2".

Between each of the accent pieces

I have placed a solid color.

Let's move this up a little bit.

Let's see, if you didn't like one of these colors

you can replace them.

I'll show you how that works in a little bit.

Here's a 4-1/2"

and this piece.

So now you'd put a 4-1/2 at the top.

I'm going to overlap them just to conserve some space.

Then here we go for the wider piece.

You just lay it out.

See if you like the color combination.

You're going to be changing as you go along.

Meet right sides together of your pieces

after you've come up with an arrangement that you like.

Overlap the pieces by 1/4".

My little gauge is here.

You overlap so you have that little extension by 1/4".

Make sure that it's just 1/4".

You're going to pin your whole column together.

Here's a close up

of just stitching that 1/4" seam allowance.

You do that time and time again

until you have your whole column stitched.

Then, you lay out your pieces.

Between the pieces, you're going to be placing

a solid 2-1/2" strip.

When we were making these, we did tossing and turning

flipping around to make sure we had the right arrangement.

It's going to take you some time to get that arrangement correct.

But then, you sew your columns together.

You'll have to straighten out the top and the bottom

but it's a fast way of making a quilt.

You can use some of your extra pieces

on the back of the quilt to make the quilt backing.

Make it scrappy.

It's a fun way of working with quick column quilts.

So that's a brief review of the wind chime quilt.

No half-square triangles are needed

to make these artistic flying geese.

Start with squares, fold three times

and presto, 3-D folded triangles.

You can create the dimensional geese

and change the size and direction with ease.

I'd like to show you how.

Our flying geese wall hanging is made with batik fabrics

a batik background.

The columns, I think by now you can kind of see

how the columns are going down in various sizes

from a very narrow 2-1/2" column

it started out 2-1/2", now it ends up 2",

up to 6".

Then every size in between 2", 3", 4", 5", and 6" widths.

This is a very artistic way of quilting.

There are no wrong or right ways of doing it

but some suggestions.

The background strips are cut first.

You can determine the size that you'd like

but cut it longer than you need

because there's going to be some folding and stitching

that will take up some length.

Here we have a couple of examples

a 4-1/2", 6-1/2", 3-1/2", and 5-1/2".

This kind of mimics a little bit

the left side of the quilt that's behind me.

It shows a little bit like this, with just a coloration change.

So, you're going to cut the background strips

with the 1/2" widths

in other words, the 4-1/2", 5-1/2", you get the picture.

The dimensional geese are made with squares.

But rather than cutting them the same size as the background

they're going to be cut 1/2" smaller.

So, for a 4-1/2" strip, all your squares will be cut 4".

Here, they'd be cut 6", 3", and of course, in this instance 5".

The fabric is going to be folded in half

meeting the wrong sides.

Now I'm just going to finger press this.

Then fold the centers to the middle.

Now I'd really press this, but I'll just finger press right now

and take it to the ironing surface

and do the final pressing.

That was three presses.

As I mentioned earlier

that's what it would take to create the triangles.

A perfect project

for someone who has never made triangles before

because if you can fold and press, you can make triangles.

Here you go. Here's the triangle made.

You're going to make a lot of flying geese.

On the background strip

it's now time to mark the placement.

If you'd like to copy the quilt that's behind me exactly

it's in the book that accompanies today's program

and gives all the dimensions.

But yet, you can make it any dimension, size

and spacing that you'd like.

The keys are to mark horizontal lines

making certain that they're square with the fabric.

There has to be distance between the points, at least 1/2".

You can make it much greater than that.

You can have space close together or far apart

staggered, the choice is yours.

Then after you have positioned them

and centered the geese in the middle

then meet right sides together

align the edges, and place a pin.

You want to make sure you're snug around that fold

because that fold

is going to enclose the raw edges of the square.

Here, I'm stitching just 1/4" seam along the edge.

You keep doing this along the edge.

When we go to this narrower 3-1/2" width

I'd like to show you that after taking up a seam

of 1/4" or 1/2" each time, notice how much it shrinks.

So, that's why you have to cut this strip longer.

Then I'm going to press this

the way that I'd like my geese to be flying.

You could have them fly either way.

Now's the time to decide

which way you're going to have them fly.

After you get all of your columns stitched

you're going to meet right sides together

and sew the vertical seam.

We had this professionally stitched, or long-arm quilted

that the stitching between the spaces

picked up some of the designs from the batik.

It had kind of a flight design.

You have many interesting designs

that you can place in here.

We had the option to add a nice, narrow little border

and inner border and then an outer border.

I like the lighter outer border.

It just gives it some air.

You're not closing in.

And since these are flying geese

you can see what a pretty design this has.

So, up or down, make sure

that you stitch down the middle of the triangles

to hold the points in place.

Place it in your home in a place where you can enjoy it.

This double size quilt

may look difficult to make, but not so.

The darker squares float

on the light background of the quilt top

made with some creative cutting and sewing

of crosswise strips.

Not to worry, you will not be required to cut squares

and piece with rectangles.

I've opted for a quick way of making a column quilt.

When I looked at this quilt

I was thinking in all my years of sewing and quilting

I don't think I've made a quilt with a white background before.

But it's quite brilliant.

The royal blue squares really pop out.

If you followed throughout this three-part series

you know that the columns just follow along down

with a 2" square, and then a solid white strip

a 4-1/2" square with a different spacing between the blocks

then, the 2", then another spacing narrow strip

and these happen to be 6" squares.

I've scattered them at different heights, different positions.

There's really nothing perfectly symmetrical about this.

It's the floating square quilt.

I like it. It's fresh.

If you're wondering how we're going to get these squares

in the middle of the rectangles

we're going to make stratas.

A strata is a term used

to stitch two or more crosswise strips together.

We'll start with a 2" block.

We're going to start, really, with a 2-1/2" crosswise strip.

So, whatever color

you'd like for your floating squares

this is 41"-42" of the crosswise fabric

cut 2-1/2" wide.

Then for this particular background

I cut 12-1/2" of the white background.

I charted this out on a piece of graph paper.

You can make it any size you'd like.

Just use this concept, so 2-1/2" and 12-1/2".

They're going to be sewn together

right sides together, along the edges.

You'll see that piece in a minute.

For the 4-1/2" size

the strip is cut 4-1/2" of the royal blue.

I used 8-1/2", and I have my little numbers

written on here so I could remember.

So, 4-1/2" with 8-1/2".

Then, the larger blocks, this is a 6-1/2"

and a 10-1/2" background strip.

All three stratas are sewn in the same manner.

Right sides together, 1/4" seam.

Then you'd press the seams toward the darker fabric

which in this case is, of course, is the royal blue.

Then we're going to do some cutting, cutting of strips.

I have smaller stratas to show you.

Here we go.

This is the 2-1/2" with the 12-1/2" white background.

I have the edges straight and square.

I'll just overlap the two together.

For cutting the strips, or subcutting them

whatever size you cut the floating block

in this instance, 2-1/2"

that's what you're going to subcut this long length.

I'll get my ruler lined up at 2-1/2" on the mat

as well as we have the fabric.

I'll make sure I've got it straight.

Then subcut.

When you're working with the 4-1/2"

you'd fold it right sides together

and cut 4-1/2" strips.

The same principles apply

when you're working with the 6-1/2" blue strip

you'd cut 6-1/2" subcuts.

Now, we're going to create the floating columns.

As soon as I lay this out, you'll get it

if you haven't figured it out already.

If we place these end to end, you can see how

this would be sewn together, how the columns come to be.

When I sew these together, I usually do it in pairs.

I meet opposite color ends together.

This would be the same way, opposite color ends together.

If you had them lined up, you could chain stitch together

open up, and then put these two together again.

You're just making one long 2-1/2" strip

one long column that you can see right in this area.

Do the same thing with all colors--

Not all colors, all sizes, 4-1/2" and 6-1/2".

Then do the layout.

I have a layout ready.

Here's where you're going to maybe

get a quilting buddy to come over

and ask him or her to help you lay this out.

It's kind of fun to do some adjusting.

There's no right or wrong answer here.

Here's the larger 6-1/2".

I'm going to place down a 2-1/2" and then a 4-1/2".

Between the columns, I've been consistent

and cut just white strips that are 4-1/2".

You don't want the blocks necessarily to line up

exactly across from each other.

Sometimes, we found that if we flipped the columns

you can adjust these.

You'll have to straighten out the end.

You'll have a little waste of the fabric, but you could--

Hang on a minute here.

I guess that would help.

Generally lay it out and see what you have.

See if you like it.

Then just sew these long columns together.

It's pretty simple.

Just by making the stratas

cutting the stratas the same width

as you cut the predominant floating square

sewing those subcuts together end to end

and presto, this is the layout.

Make it sporadic, make it linear

the choice is yours, whatever you'd like.

I chose not to put a border around it

just to have it be open and free, more of a modern look.

But I'd like to try it next

in a different color combination,

or even in a print.

It would make a total change

but you'd use the same technique.

A floating column quilt, I hope you'll give it a try.

Do you ever feel inspired by a challenge?

Well, if so, you can take a quilting challenge online.

Here to tell us about it is Kim Lapasak.

Kim is with Project Quilting.

Welcome to Sewing with Nancy, Kim.

Thank you for having me.

This your brainchild, Project Quilting online.

Give our viewers a review of how that happened.

Well, it was in 2010.

I was hanging out with my husband and my brother

and I had recently discovered Project Runway

and I just loved it.

I watched episode after episode

and I wanted to learn how to sew clothing.

Then I realized

that I really don't have time for another project.

But I do know how to quilt, so why not start Project Quilting.

I gave my mother-in-law a call, Diane Lapasak

and I asked her if she would do challenges

if I would run it on my blog.

She agreed, and that's how Project Quilting began.

That's quite a few years ago.

You would choose interesting topics

for each week of a challenge.

Yep, Diane actually does the brainstorming.

I'd try to not to know much about the challenge beforehand.

I get about a day notice so I can get the blog ready

but I like to be as uninformed

as the rest of the people I'm challenging

so I don't have any advantage

when I'm trying to make the quilt.

These are not necessarily bed quilts.

They can be small.

Anything that is physically quilted.

Quilted, or patchwork is one of our options.

We've had people make skirts.

Oh, sure.

The big challenge with Project Quilting

is you only have a week

to do the challenge.

A week is not very long, but yet, what great things.

This challenge was entitled, tell our viewers.

"My Favorite Color."

Here's a cute table runner.

So, you could pick one color and white

that you could put together in a quilt.

There could be different shades of that color.

This one was done by my mother-in-law Diane.

I did challenge her, because she's been

doing the challenges for so many years

but she never actually had a complete one herself.

This was the first one she tried to fit in.

Of course, she was at a conference all week.

There was a ton of challenges in her life outside of the quilt.

Here's a quilted piece.

This is a pillow.

I made this one.

I didn't have a lot of time either that week

so I knew I needed to keep it simple.

That's one of the things, you look at your week

and you decide, how much time to work on this piece.

Now, we don't have lots of samples here

because these entrants are online.

They're online, so there is no boundary

on who can participate.

We've actually had participants from 38 different states

four provinces, and seven other countries

so this has gone worldwide.

It's quite exciting.

We would like to show a couple of other challenge topics.

One is architecture.

That was the first challenge in Season 3.

It was one of my favorite challenges

of all of Project Quilting.

The pieces people came up with were just inspiring.

Architecture has got so many different shapes

and patterns in it

that you could really do a lot of different things.

You were inspired by this photo the bare bones of a barn.

Yep, actually, the challenge came out

and I thought in my head

I'm like, oh, my goodness, there is a barn down the road

that's getting taken down.

Honey, watch the children, I have to go take a picture!

I was so grateful I did that day, too

because by the next day, the barn was down.

So I really lucked out and got it.

I did hear that the barn was moved somewhere else.

Here's the image, your interpretation

of that inspiration.

Yes, and I really just tried

to loosely look at the picture and use what I saw

to create something.

We'd like to show a fabric pack challenge.

We have two examples.

We were given a pack of fabric

and we had to do the same quilt block in three different sizes

so it was tradition times three.

You can see how these quilts

they're the same fabrics

but they're completely different quilts.

You mentioned you have a week.

The challenge is a week long.

The fabric pack one was more than a week though.

But most of them are a week.

Explain how the voting takes place and entrance.

So, the challenges all go up Sunday

at noon my time, which is Wisconsin time.

Central time.

You have until noon the next week to finish the challenge

so you have seven days.

I do like to do countdowns, so you're aware.

It sort of helps, too, if you have some time zone issues

I try to give hints like, how much longer that it's going on.

Then we have a week break

because everybody needs to breathe again

and actually maybe do some dishes, the laundry.

Isn't that fun?

This is a fun thing, Kim, thank you for being with us.

I'm inspired to maybe do that, who knows when.

Yeah?

I would love it.

Come back and tell us more about it some time.

Thank you so much.

If you'd like to learn more about Project Quilting

you can go to nancyzieman.com

where you'll find all things Sewing with Nancy.

Click on Nancy's Corner

and you'll be able to find Project Quilting

and find out how you can participate

in Diane and Kim's great program.

Well, this wraps up the three-part series

on "Quick Column Quilts."

I hope you enjoyed that

and maybe will do that in a challenge.

Thanks for joining me. Bye for now.

Nancy Zieman has written a book

entitled "Quick Column Quilts"

that includes instructions for 13 quilted projects

and all the techniques featured in this three-part series.

It's $18.99, plus shipping and handling.

To order the book, call 1-800-336-8373

or visit our website at sewingwithnancy.com/2804

Order Item Number U8743 "Quick Column Quilts."

To pay by check or money order

call the number on the screen for details.

Visit Nancy's website at nancyzieman.com

to see additional episodes, Nancy's blog, and more.

Sewing with Nancy

TV's longest airing sewing and quilting program with Nancy Zieman

has been brought to you by

Baby Lock;

Madeira Threads;

Koala Studios;

Clover;

Amazing Designs and Klassé Needles.

Closed captioning funding provided by Pellon.

Sewing with Nancy  is a co-production

of Nancy Zieman Productions and Wisconsin Public Television.

For more infomation >> Quick Column Quilts (Part 3 of 3) - SEWING WITH NANCY - Duration: 26:47.

-------------------------------------------

A typical INTRO of GYPSY JAZZ in G - Learning Gypsy Jazz - Duration: 5:50.

Hi, Clément here

in this video, I'll show you an intro in major

that you'll be able to play on many pieces to start them off

So, I'll play this intro

and then I'll explain how it's made with which chords

and how you can play it

I'll think you're going to recognize it

it's an intro of a well known piece that we play very often in gypsy jazz

this intro sounds like that

I think you recognized it, it's the intro of "Hungaria"

So this intro is in G

So, the first chord is a G6

this position right here

So my middle finger is on the 3rd fret / E string

the forefinger 2nd fret / D string

the little finger, 4th fret / G string

and the ring finger, 3rd fret / B string

So, G6

we can also play it like that

but I have it easier to use this position

so that's a G6/9

So right there I'm playing the 3rd fret / E string with my thumb

My middle finger is doing a barre chord 5th fret / A and D strings

the forefinger is on the 4th fret / G string

and the ring finger does a barre chord on the 5th fret / B and E strings

As I said on a prior video

I'm not really comfortable with thumb chords so I rather do it like so

So, G6

the second chord will the be a diminished A

we can play it as a triad

I personally do it like so

So middle finger, 5th fret / E string

forefinger, 4th fret / D string

and the ring finger is 5th fret / G string

and then we shift this position of two frets

and we lower the forefing of one fret, at the 5th fret / D string

so here I have my middle finger on the 7th fret / E string

the forefinger 5th fret / D string

and the ring finger, 7th fret / G string

So in fact this chord

if we put the little finger here

we obtain a G/B

Here again I play it as a triad, so it's just a G

where the root note is different

as it is a chord inversion

it's a G with E as bass note

the third chord is this one, it's a triad

we can think of it as either a diminished C or Cm6

as we only play the triad

here we'll have a diminished chord

here a Cm6 chord

I personally play three notes

Middle finger, 8th fret / E string

Forefinger, 7th fret / D string

and the ring finger, 8th fret / G string

and then we go back down

and there we play

a double note

we play two strings in fact, so I have middle finger 5th fret / A string

and open D string

with a small slide note

and then we restart, G...

and then the piece goes on the chord chart

So that's the intro of "Hungaria"

here the key is G

but we can also do it in other keys, for example in A

on the other hand here we can't do the double note

or it won't sound good, it won't work

but we can just do the E 7th fret / A string for example

or in C

So the key's piece is G but we can play it in other keys

it's nice intro to start a piece that are major

That's it for this video

if you liked it think about giving it a thumb-up on Youtube

if you are on the website you can download the summary PDF

at the end of the page

if you are on Youtube you can click in the description there is a link that'll lead you to the website

on which you can download the PDF

See you soon for an upcoming video

Hey! Did you like the video?

So think about liking it, it's always appreciated

You can also subscribe to my Youtube channel by clicking on the big red button just below, there

And if you want to receive 3 free lessons on gypsy jazz guitar

with videos, PDF and many really amazing things

In the right corner, it's free

See you soon for an upcoming video

Ciao!

For more infomation >> A typical INTRO of GYPSY JAZZ in G - Learning Gypsy Jazz - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Dope without denominations, Natural dough boost, Curcumin - Duration: 2:25.

Hello.

Are you SPORT SCIENCE Doping without denominations: simple to the complex.

The idea of ​​this release us in the comments below

Video offered Nikolai K, for which he had a special

Thank you.

curcumin is a natural colorant

origin who part of the plant

ginger family.

This substance is a very long time used as

drug component.

In Chinese medicine it used as a tonic,

analgesic, stimulant and hemostat.

At constant use Curcumin in the body increases

Protein concentration cathelicidin, which enhance protection

organism against fungi, bacteria and viruses.

Polish scientists have proved, Curcumin shows

excellent results in the fight with stomach cancer and esophagus,

It has antioxidant Effect.

Acceptance allows curcumin reduce blood pressure

accelerate lipolysis, lower cholesterol,

thereby improving performance seredechno-vascular system.

It reduces the level of stress cortisol hormone, the

thus indirectly increasing anabolic opportunities

body.

It has anti-inflammatory effect.

It reduces the production of estrogens, increases the activity of insulin

and increases production natural testosterone,

as well as improves spermotogenenz.

As a rule, do not recommend to the use of more than 2.5

1 mg per kg body weight.

Conducted research showed no side effects

even with repeated exceeding these doses, however,

we recommend not to get involved experiments with excess

servings.

If you have had the experience of receiving curcumin in sports

order, then write about their impressions in the comments.

There, as well as in our pablike vkontakte email

Themes for the next issues.

If you like the video, then support us huskies

and share this video with friends.

This will greatly help the development of our channel.

On our site are gathered mengen.ru all editions and text

articles to them.

Not to miss the next Video - subscribe

to our feed and Public VKontakte, all references in the description to

video.

And yes, one more thing.

If you still do not done, then click on the bell

near the subscribe button.

Put a tick "report me all the news of this

Channel "and click save.

So you will not miss our new release.

For more infomation >> Dope without denominations, Natural dough boost, Curcumin - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon Network Is Try To Get Rid of Steven Universe Conspiracy - Duration: 12:37.

buckle up kitties we're getting all

Ronaldo up in this shit

fair warning to any new viewers or subs

first hi I'm TVC or as some call me the

female version of Vox, second I curse

swear yell and can be incredibly

sarcastic third I have dubbed my fans

viruses or the viruses and to all you

asking I'm 21 damn you think it was

illegal for a girl on YouTube to be

older than 18 god damn it i'm old i know

i can also go from being bone-crushing

lee depressed and go from that to be

happy and peppy in seconds okay Nala we

are all aware and cleared up on my

insanity let's get into the video the

only thing universe has been going

through the gutters within the fandoms

reason which insanely really incremental

fights about what ifs around what isn't

but hey better death than the rapid

route / paris pike so yay we will pass

that bullshit now let me bring up a

topic that I hope blows up causes mass

panic and destroys everything awesome

winning the rest is rightly known as

been one of the most diverse

game-changing progressive and

interesting cartoon programs on TV since

ever the show is known for its colorful

cast hundreds of every kind of

relationship possible mysteries

peripheral undertones awesometastic

music and its ability to just push the

envelope it has gained a lot of praises

and scoring from all angles because not

only does speaking universe represent a

lot of people and a ton of the masses

feel represented by ratio it has also

alienated so many more a generous

controversy caused the scandal and has

gotten all that in people into a lot of

trouble is not the most toxic but some

kind definitely argued that it is in the

top three for having a slightly negative

fandom its audience is more mature than

Cartoon Network had intended and has

resulted in a lot of adult artwork we

produced for it the dimension my channel

is not for kids the show does not skimp

out on being dark and twisted and we can

give thanks to all this fuckery to

Rebecca sugar the Creator official and

the first you don't want to do so

independently on Cartoon Network so yeah

to get a lot of milestone and has been

dominating for the longest time and is

an incredible inspiration to all

me included Rebecca sugar also

surprisingly has complete one hundred

percent creative control over her show

she decides what happens when it

happened and how it should happen

without any interference from Cartoon

Network i rightly so because the Cartoon

Network tried to interfere or tell her

to stop there'd be an outcry from the

women chanting operation in the

workplace so yeah Becky really lucky and

is in a great position but I'd like the

deal alex hirsch hybrid disney / gravity

falls but unlike gravity falls or maybe

even too similar to it both shows have

great story plus mystery and a large

audience elektrische decided to draw his

show to an end in my opinion prematurely

due to the sense of you do not want the

show to be drawn out and that someone

must come to an end hey Alex ever heard

of Phineas and Ferb summer is as long as

you want it to be baby surrounding back

to Rebecca's show it's correct the

universe will have an end it can't be

drawn out forever and the two craters do

have similar mindsets and approaches to

the respective shoes but I've noticed a

lot of things that I just flat-out odd

recent events popping up around Steven

universe lead me to believe the show is

trying to be sabotage someone is out to

get Rebecca or more specifically her

show off the air or cartoon network at

least it's not see Christy never have a

problem with leaks on cartoon network

has from off channel chadron I mean the

Cartoon Network scheduling in my country

is different but I hear there's a real

problem with the Teen Titans go

infestation going on another region

lucky teen titans go is hands down one

of Cartoon Network's most popular

cartoons airing now and it likes that

cartoon network likes the fact that Teen

Titans go is popular and they're doing

everything in their power to keep it

that way and then constantly updating

constantly you know the routine Teen

Titans go is easy to produce market and

air it's safe predictable and oppose all

of Cartoon Network's values it doesn't

cause controversy doesn't have a toxic

fanbase and doesn't present a likelihood

of having parents stage petitions to

take the showdown same thing could be

said for regular show gumball and

adventure time but Teen Titans go is a

cut above these because each show either

has some serious undertones

diversity or an older audience but in

tactical is so safe Cartoon Network can

I help both shove it down people's

throat they don't care that the show has

tons of hitters they don't care the

archive from the masses they care about

one thing and one thing alone protecting

Cartoon Network because it's a business

after all and no business wants to

undermine themselves yes they may take

risks and we light show the are on GNU

and edgy but they don't do it because

they love the cartoon and believe it

could become something great now that's

the creator's dream not the network the

network green light shows that can be

taught me enough to wreck in the big

green those Christ hunger data bells

they're a company for God's sakes what

did you think so how does this affects

giving universe where's the conspiracy

well it's hiding in plain sight let me

ask you something between these three

channels which have you found yourself

watching more of and which have you been

lifting away from I personally have been

tuning in to Nick and Disney a bit more

what with the lad house my recent

interest in my little pony star versus

the forces of evil and the new Milo show

i think is Milo's world on Milo's law

and I don't know I have a higher

likelihood of catching new episodes from

these channels but with cartoon network

is as an eighty-five percent chance of

what is playing beat or even heck let's

make a ninety-five percent just for good

measure i watch cartoon across malna

expression comes to newburgh throwback

to an old episode I probably forgot now

I will process that at this point and

basically speculative but with the

recent success of style versus the

forces of evil season two and decline in

the interest in see the universe season

for other people may be shifting their

leadership and when I networks is a

change it on legs they will scramble to

find what it is and fix it and they may

look to Steven universe as the culprit

look at it this way you're a parent you

come home from work you find your

expensive base broken on the floor who

would you blame or suspect your perfect

child who's always in their cream

reading the religious texts and studious

at school or the one who's outside

playin in the mud always run around

constant sugar high for the love of God

because you had to use the technicality

of ruby and sapphire being non genders

NPN truck for Cartoon Network to let her

to pick the couple as she did the

network cannot interfere with her

because the feminazis are just lying in

weeks so while Becky run wild and free

there's only one other way that may

allow the network to breach their

agreement and pull the plug on the show

and what is the one thing i can get a

plug post faster than the speed of light

for any TV show ratings it's all about

ratings and well meeting merchandise the

line readings follow by March and what

is the one thing happening to Steven

universe that has not happened to any

other cartoon network show leaks those

goddamn leaks I have never in my entire

life had the displeasure of dealing with

the show that has had more problem with

leaks that's giving it worse it's

insanity from episode leaking first a

few days to a week and now hold months

ahead of fucking time bloody hell we had

entire episode leaking on YouTube what

is happening now we may get explanations

here and there but it seems like the

whole that these leaks are coming out

from hasn't been plugged up yet like for

god sakes every time I hear about a leak

is basically a whoops are bad situation

over and over again you'd think someone

has made the connection by now how does

no one seemed to notice nothing wrong

here I've never witnessed a regular show

link or a Teen Titans go lick or even a

gum ball one well PVC all the shows

don't have the massive audience and five

SPD universes and each other I guess the

particle air gets elata shut the hell up

and sit your ass down first off leaks

are supposed to be a rare occurrence to

happen the only leak that i can

confidently say I remember being worse

than speaking universe was like Game of

Thrones the first four episodes of

season five speed and when that matters

happened it was a bunch of errors

involved and at the end of the day I

think it had to do with someone wanted

to screw the show over and what do you

mean

universe has a more massive audience let

me tell you something when you have a

room of 100 people and ask only 20 of

them to screen then one will look a lot

less full compared to an area of them

are screaming vocality matters and yes I

made up that word with a bunch of time

and regulation loudly let a dog actually

Karen to talk about it and just watch it

for leisure than Steven universe Regular

Show has cake viewership numbers see the

universe has yet to achieve and only Jim

cool to do so in its infancy even our

regular shows were strange it's suffice

to completely speaking universes average

numbers I'm gumball has those been

enjoying life to the fullest with his

admirably steady reading numbers and

only recently began to pitch and see the

universe has slowly shifted to a sort of

Midway adult his show I don't think kids

losing their shit to watch it but hey

Molly reference here is my

eight-year-old sister and don't forget

to my Jack recently came back and if any

show should be overrun with leagues I'd

bet my adsense that that would be it and

there was a screening of three whole

episodes before the release date and

none of those leaks heaven forbid the

same thing happened with evening

universe they try to screen two episodes

at once and we'll have season five links

to facebook it's not like tickle I will

all know what happens when a show leaks

the ratings just rough as the universe's

last two episodes are evidence of that

pack right bother watching the same

episode again when you already have one

that you may not have liked and seen as

in some places in universe only heirs

once a week and now one time a week

being the new episodes that just happen

to coincidentally leak coincidence i

think not i'm making any sense people i

hope i am because even i am a bit lost

at this point so let's recap do you

believe cartoon network is trying to

sabotage sleeping universe's areas by

leaking new episodes and given the shoe

terrible airing time in an attempt to

damage this recent enough to have an

excuse to pull the plug on it it's all

secret that cartoon network doesn't like

the content that the show put out and is

more welcoming to shoot that pander to

the lowest form of intellectual

standards for children I don't talk for

a minute that cartoon network would not

undermine one of their own shows it

would prefer shows easy to make on a

recruitment and have a younger audience

and don't get me wrong I believe a lot

of people working for Cartoon Network

globe this show just as much as the

creators its understand the top dogs who

run the whole thing may not like seeing

what they're on the network and I

certainly can what they can to change

the scene but hey that's just a

conspiracy theory and no I'm not turning

this into a series world knows I have to

manually how cool would it be if this

video gets a million views and Cartoon

Network had to issue a statement

denouncing what I said and also issuing

an apology for the lid and then treating

steam universe better because of it

let's make it happen people tweet this

video at them and let's give the people

running the account a heart attack

hashtag Cartoon Network a Steven

universe hashtag Steven universe

sabotage conspiracy hashtags PVC is a

sleigh Queen let's go viral people and

with that being said i am going to wrap

up this video here folks apologies to

anyone suffering from my audio quality i

am fully aware of it and i'll fix it

first chance I get thanks your virus is

so much for clicking to watch please not

forget read my books on wattpad to put

me on patreon and follow me on Twitter

and other even if I get to like comment

subscribe and stay awesome this is P b/c

sign up

For more infomation >> Cartoon Network Is Try To Get Rid of Steven Universe Conspiracy - Duration: 12:37.

-------------------------------------------

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting - Duration: 55:10.

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

Colorful Colors Cartoons For Children Funny Horse Riding Fail Compilation Kids Colour Horse Fighting

No comments:

Post a Comment