Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 5 2017

Vivegam teaser on Thala birthday | Vivegam teaser| Vivegam Movie| Vivegam | Ajithkumar | kajal | Siva

Vivegam Ajith Third Look |Vivegam movie latest | Vivegam Movie| Vivegam teaser Release Date | Vivegam latest Update

Vivegam Ajith Third Look Review | Ajith Kumar | Vivegam New Still | Siva

Ajith Vivegam Official Third Look Motion | Vivegam NewLook | Ajith Kumar

Vivegam 2nd Look Shocked Celebrity | Thala Fans Show Mass | Thala57 |Tamil Cinema News Updates

Ajith Vivegam Official Third Look Motion | Vivegam NewLook | Ajith Kumar

Ajith's Vivegam Business Starts| Vivegam Teaser Release Date| Vivegam Update news| Vivegam

Thala 57 movie News |Vivegam updates| Kollywood News| Thala Ajithkumar

Thala 57 Biggest movie update| Tamil Cinema Updates| Latest News| Vivegam Director interview

Ajith Vivegam Official Second Look | Vivegam Movie Latest Update| Vivegam Biggest Update | Vivegam Release Date

Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood News | Tamil Cinema Updates| Latest Tamil cinema News | Trailer Teaser First Look

Check out our site for latest news http://www.newsspy.in

Vivegam teaser on Thala birthday, Vivegam teaser, Vivegam Movie, Vivegam , Ajithkumar , kajal , Siva,

Vivegam Latest update, Vivegam Movie is Hollywood Level Technique, Vivegam 57 Latest, Vivegam News Updates, Vivegam,

Vivegam Ajith Third Look, Vivegam movie latest, Vivegam Movie, Vivegam teaser Release Date, Vivegam latest Update,

Ajith's Vivegam Business Starts, Vivegam Teaser Release Date, Vivegam Update news, Vivegam,

Vivegam Official Second Look, Vivegam Movie Latest, Vivegam Biggest Update, Vivegam Release Date,

Vivegam release date, Vivegam Movie Update, Vivegam Movie news, Vivegam Latest update, Vivegam Movie Update, Thala 57 Movie News, Vivegam Director Interview,

Thala Ajithkumar , Vivegam Ajith, Vivegam Firstlook , Vivegam First Look ,Ajith's Vivegam , Vivegam Six pack Ajith , Six Pack Ajith , Ajith News ,Ajith Updates ,

Vivegam Video , Vivegam News , Vivegam Updates , Kollywood Cinema News, Latest Cinema News , Latest Cinema Updates, Vivegam Firstlook , Vivegam ,

Vivegam Songs, Vivegam Teaser, Vivegam Trailer, Latest Vivegam, Latest Ajith, Recent Vivegam, Recent Vivegam Official Trailer ,

Vivegam Official Teaser , Vivegam Official Trailer , Vivegam Shooting Spot Video, Vivegam Schedule , Vivegam Latest Updates ,

Vivegam Latest News, Ajith , Latest Vivegam Updates, Latest Vivegam News, Ajith Next Movie,

Vivegam Tamil Movie , Vivegam Movie Updates , Vivegam Movie News, Teaser of Vivegam, Vivegam Fanmade,

Ajith Fans , Vivegam Fan made Teaser , Vivegam Fan made Trailer, Vivegam BGM, Ajith's Vivegam Official Teaser,

Vivegam Release , Vivegam Teaser Release Date, Vivegam Release Date, Vivegam Version, Vivegam Teaser Version,

Vivegam Official News, Vivegam Official Updates, Vivegam Ajith Movie, Ajith Movie Vivegam, Vivegam Six pack Workout ,

Vivegam Anirudh Ravi chander , Vivegam Kajal Agarwal , Vivegam Siva , Vivegam Akshara Hassan , Vivegam 2017,

Vivegam Tamil Movie 2017, Ajith's Vivegam Movie, Ajith Full Movies, Ajith Movie Video Songs, Vivegam Video Songs,

Anirudh About Vivegam Songs, About Thalaajith, Ajith Hindi Dubbed Movies, Ajith Telegu Dubbed Movies, Ajith Next Movie Director, Thala58,

Thala 58 Director, Ajith kannada Dubbed Movies, Thala 58,AK58 , AK 58 , Ajith's Vivegam First Look, Ajith's Vivegam Official Teaser,

For more infomation >> Vivegam teaser on Thala birthday | Vivegam teaser| Vivegam Movie| Vivegam | Ajithkumar - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

BMW M4 GTS technical walk around - Duration: 4:34.

Well here we are, face to face to the new BMW M4 GTS.

We're going to build 700 units and 25 of those units, it's a good message, are coming

to Australia, but I think they are already sold.

I think with the M4 GTS there are two main innovations in the car.

Of course, one is the water injection, but the second one is that for the first time

ever we have organic LED taillights, so organic LED lights in a series production car.

So, that is a world first in the M4 GTS as well.

Well, what does water injection do?

Water injection means that we inject water into the intake manifold.

And why do we do that?

Normally if you are in a super sports car or in a sports car and you drive very fast

the air intake temperature goes up, so you have to put compression and injection and

ignition in a way that you don't have any knocking, not even at high rev high temperature

situations.

Now by using the water injection we can cool down the temperature and keep it at a lower

level, which means we only need it if we go over 5,500rpm at race track circumstances.

But by doing that we can change the engine to a situation where it has more horsepower

and more torque, without using more fuel, by the way.

So, that's why it got forbidden for racing in the past.

If you look at the front splitter and the rear spoiler, they are adjustable so that

you can use different aerodynamics for different racetracks, depending on what track you are

on.

And also, you can see at the bonnet that we have a steady airflow which is also good,

not only for cooling but also for aerodynamics.

For the first time ever we offered a carbon fibre wheel as an option from a manufacturer's

side, not as an after-market solution.

Almost half of our customers ordered this wheel.

Well, carbon ceramic brakes on this car are mainly for two reasons.

Of course, performance, because this car goes up to 305km/h and has absolute track capabilities.

And on the other hand, of course, weight reasons, because we took out approximately 6kg regarding

the, in regard to the compound steel aluminium brakes that we do have as a standard.

If we talk about lightweight it's all about carbon fibre, it's about aluminium, it's

about titanium.

And if you look at the car behind me it starts with the front splitter which is made out

of carbon fibre.

It continues with the bonnet which is made out of carbon fibre.

It continues with the roof made out of carbon fibre.

On the side you see the wheels made out of carbon fibre on this car.

And it ends with the plastic tailgate and also a diffuser in carbon fibre and an exhaust

system in titanium.

So, that's what you see right away if you look at this car.

It definitely sounds different than a normal M4 because it's got a titanium exhaust system

which weighs 12kg less, which is a lot of weight taken out.

But also, you hear it because the vibrations are completely different.

This is the first M4 that comes with a fully adjustable suspension.

You can adjust the right height at front and rear axle and you can adjust compression and

rebound from the dampers as well.

We changed the door panels.

We took out all the not necessary parts for racing and made very simple lightweight interior

parts for the door panels, and those door panels are made from the Navarro material

which is also used on the I3 project.

Well, the devil definitely is in the detail and the most simple way to look at that is

to look at the Nürburgring lap time, because that's 7 minutes 28 seconds.

There's a nice YouTube live video of that and you can see how easy it is to drive that

car very fast on the Nürburgring, but 7 minutes 28 seconds is in the super sports car segment.

It is my favourite M car when I want to be very fast and have fun.

If I go for longer distance I take another one.

For more infomation >> BMW M4 GTS technical walk around - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

9 Celebs Who Can't Stand Ariana Grande - Duration: 6:24.

Singer and actress Ariana Grande rose to fame as innocent and lovable Cat Valentine on the

Nickelodeon shows Victorious and Sam & Cat.

But these days, the pint-sized starlet seems to spend most of her time making enemies — and

not just because of that donut-licking scandal.

Here's a look at just some of the many celebs who can't stand Ariana Grande.

Victoria Justice

It is perhaps one of the worst kept secrets in Nickelodeon history that Grande and fellow

Victorious co-star Victoria Justice were not huge fans of each other.

The drama started in 2013, when Grande seemingly chucked Justice under the bus for alleged

bullying on the set of Victorious.

Grande then upped the stakes, seemingly blaming Justice for the show's cancellation, claiming,

"...the only reason Victorious ended is because 1 girl didn't want to do it.

She chose to do a solo tour instead of a cast tour.

If we had done a cast tour Nickelodeon would have ordered another season of Victorious

while Sam and Cat filmed simultaneously but she chose otherwise."

In a since-deleted tweet, Justice seemed to fire back at Grande, saying, "Some people

would throw some1 that they consider a friend under the bus just 2 make themselves look

good #StopBeingAPhony #IfTheyOnlyKnew".

Since then Justice has denied there's a feud at all, but the fact that Grande reunited

with the Victorious cast for her 23rd birthday — and didn't invite Justice — suggests

where there's smoke, there's still burning hatred.

Jennette McCurdy

Justice should take solace in the fact that she's not the only co-star who's ended up

in a public spat with Grande.

This time, things kicked off because of a TMZ report alleged Grande was making more

money than her Sam & Cat co-star Jennette McCurdy, even though they shared top billing.

Grande denied the pay rumors on her Facebook page: "I am NOT making more money than my

costar, nor do I think I should be.

So we can all move on and get out of our heads that this was a money thing cause I don't

play like that at all.

I am, have always been and always will be about equality and fairness."

McCurdy's Twitter feed, though, hinted at a different story after she chose to opt out

of Nickelodeon's Kid's Choice Awards in 2014.

"I was put in an uncomfortable, compromising, unfair situation (many of you have guessed

what it is) and I had to look out for me.

I chose to not go because sticking up for what is right and what is fair is what my

mom taught me is ALWAYS the most important thing."

Just days later, Sam & Cat went on hiatus and by July 2014, the show had been nixed.

To add insult to injury, following the show's cancellation, Grande shared a lengthy post

expressing her love and gratitude for the short-lived show but conveniently neglected

to give a shout-out to co-star McCurdy.

Big Sean

In August 2014, Big Sean and Grande were spotted holding hands backstage at the MTV Video Music

Awards.

After eight whirlwind months, though, they reportedly ended the relationship "quietly

and amicably."

Things weren't all rainbows and puppies, though.

On Kanye West's song "Champions," Big Sean apparently threw some shade at his ex, saying

he was "Subtractin' the negative energy."

Still sounds pretty negative to us, dude!

Giuliana Rancic

One of Grande's dumber celebrity feuds was with Giuliana Rancic, who went on an epic

rant in 2014 about how Grande had acted like a total diva in an interview by demanding

they switch seats so the camera could show off her good side.

One problem: Rancic needed to sit there to show off her good side.

She complained in a video that she "had to fight 13 years to get this side to the camera."

It's almost too sad to even think about.

Bette Midler

Legendary singer and actress Bette Midler has never been shy about sharing her opinion.

And in an 2014 interview, she shared the opinion that Grande symbolizes pretty much everything

wrong with both music and society at large, saying Grande's videos are symptomatic of

the "pornification" of music.

"It's terrible!

It's always surprising to see someone like Ariana Grande with that silly high voice,

a very wholesome voice, slithering around on a couch…looking so ridiculous.

[...] But it's not my business, I'm not her mother.

Or her manager.

[...] Sex sells.

Sex has always sold."

Needless to say, Grande, who is very vocal about being in charge of her own sexuality,

was not impressed.

The pop star clapped back with a not-so subtle tweet, which she later covered up with a photo

of Midler: "Bette was always a feminist who stood for women being able to do whatever

the F they wanted without judgement.

not sure where that Bette went…

For her part, Midler pretty much just laughed it off.

Alex DeLeon

As the lead singer for The Cab, Alex DeLeon has only met Grande once, but apparently once

was enough.

He kept his dislike for the pop star short, not-so sweet, and to the point in a tweet:

"hope none of my fans ever have the displeasure of meeting ‪@ArianaGrande.

most stuck up, disrespectful person I've ever met in this industry."

Wow, tell us how you really feel!

Chrissy Teigen

The undisputed queen of Twitter, Chrissy Teigen can spin 140 characters into pure gold, and

when the mood strikes her, she can really dish it out.

After Grande's 2014 appearance on Saturday Night Live, which, of course, involved her

infamous cat ears, Teigen descended from her throne to bestow on us the following: "I love

your cat ear headband it alerts me to immediately hate you."

*purrr* "Eh heh."

Mayim Bialik

The Big Bang Theory star Mayim Bialik was introduced to Grande through the singer's

billboards, and, well, she wasn't impressed.

Bialik wrote a blog post saying "no idea who she is or what she does.

Based on the billboard, she sells lingerie.

Or stiletto heels.

Or plastic surgery…"

Yikes!

Even people who don't know who Grande is can't stand her!

Mariah Carey

Memes have been comparing Grande to Carey for years, so it's only fitting that Carey

referenced another popular meme to subtly diss Grande.

Back in the day, as you probably know, Carey dismissed rival Jennifer Lopez by simply saying,

"I don't know her."

Well, after that became one of the hottest memes of 2016, Carey went back to that well

to similarly deny any knowledge of diva wannabe Ariana's existence.

"Ariana Grande, do you know her?"

"No, I really don't --- honestly I'm not familiar with, I-I listen to hip hop more than I listen

to pop."

Of course, considering Carey sometimes doesn't even know when she's performing live, she

might have just been telling the truth.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift/ icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> 9 Celebs Who Can't Stand Ariana Grande - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

The Ruined Maid - Thomas Hardy (Poem narrated by Jordan Harling) | Jordan Harling Reads - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> The Ruined Maid - Thomas Hardy (Poem narrated by Jordan Harling) | Jordan Harling Reads - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

料理シーンに合う!調理はかどるクッキングBGM【クラシック】 - Duration: 45:59.

Joplin: The Entertainer - The Entertainer ~

Gosek: Gavot

Grieg: Lyrical Psyche Vol. 1 Collection 2. Waltz Op. 12-2

Haydn: String Quartet No.17 to November Op.3-5 2nd movement "Serenade"

Gabrielle Mary: Golden Wedding - La Cinquantaine-

Schubert: Wild Op. O.3-3 D.257

Dolbe: Ballet "Coppelia" 1st Act 2. Waltz (Waltz of Swanirada)

Wail: From the opera "Sanshou Opera" to "Song of Milky Mackie (Mac the Knife)"

Dorrigo: Serenade of Love

Mozart: Divertiment No. 17 in D major K.334 3rd movement Minuet

Beethoven: Minuet 2nd G Major WoO.10

Mozart: Horn Concerto No. 1 in D major 1st movement K.412 + K.514 (386b)

Beethoven: The accompanying music "The Ruins of Athens" 5th Song "Turkish March" (A. Rubin Sitaine Edition)

Mozart: Sonatine No. 1 C Major K. V.439 b 4 th movement

Arthur Pliers: whistling and dog

For more infomation >> 料理シーンに合う!調理はかどるクッキングBGM【クラシック】 - Duration: 45:59.

-------------------------------------------

8 Bước Đơn Giản Biến "Cam Thành Bưởi" Ngay Tại Nhà Cực Hiệu Quả Cả Đời Chẳng Cần Đi Bơm Ngực - Duration: 5:30.

For more infomation >> 8 Bước Đơn Giản Biến "Cam Thành Bưởi" Ngay Tại Nhà Cực Hiệu Quả Cả Đời Chẳng Cần Đi Bơm Ngực - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 207 SW 1.4 XR AIRCO,PDC,CRUISE C,ELEK RAMEN,CENTR VERGR - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 207 SW 1.4 XR AIRCO,PDC,CRUISE C,ELEK RAMEN,CENTR VERGR - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Kia pro_cee'd 1.4 CVVT X-TRA, NAVIGATIE,XENON,AIRCO,CRUISE C,LM VELGEN - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Kia pro_cee'd 1.4 CVVT X-TRA, NAVIGATIE,XENON,AIRCO,CRUISE C,LM VELGEN - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time 100% - Waterfall (Part 22) - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time 100% - Waterfall (Part 22) - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Opel GT GT/J Sport Originele Nerderlandse Opel, Schuurvondst !!!!! - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Opel GT GT/J Sport Originele Nerderlandse Opel, Schuurvondst !!!!! - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

QUOI APPORTER EN VOYAGE DANS UN BACKPACK DE FILLE | Alex & MJ - On the GO - Duration: 8:58.

You've asked many times: "What do we bring in our backpacks when we travel?".

Today, girls, I'm going to show you what I have in my backpack.

Wether it's for 3 weeks, 6 months or even a full year, I pretty much bring the same things.

I always have 2 backpacks:

I have my small day-pack

and my big backpack.

In my daypack, I carry my laptop,

my camera,

my cellphone

and my passport.

So what do I have in my big backpack?

First off, it's a 65L bag.

To be honest, I find it to be a bit too big. A 55L bag would probably be better.

But on the other side, if I need to buy things during my travels, I have spare room for the new items.

Ok, let's take off the rain-cover which I have on my backpack all the time.

It protects my bag.

If it brakes, well, I can just by another one. It's cheaper than having to buy a new backpack!

I always carry hiking shoes

and sandals.

The first thing I have at the top of my bag is all my bathroom stuff.

I keep all the essentials close-by together in my blue pouch.

I always choose the Diva cup when traveling...actually I use it all the time.

It's a lot easier to deal with my period using the Diva Cup.

That way I don't have to buy and carry tampons and pads all the time.

I carry all of my underwear in a small laundry bag.

That way, if I need to wash delicates, I can put them in this bag and throw it the washing machine.

I always carry my big scarf!

I always keep it close when going from one destination to an other

because I never know if i'll be in a bus with too much AC and be very cold.

So I can either us this as a scarf

or like a cover to shield me from the cold.

I also carry this small bag just in case I want to go for a walk in town or whatever

and don't want to bring a big backpack. It's only to carry one or two things.

So I bring this very light back wherever I go.

My hat.

My rain coat which is also a windbreaker jacket.

So I can wear this when it's cold or when it rains.

We never know when it's going to be cold...even in warmer countries!

This is new.

It's an extension cord.

It saves my life!

I have 3 spots to charge my devices.

Often times, in Hostels, there's only one or two power outlets that are available

and we always have 4-5 things to charge.

This is a must.

Peanut butter!

For a quick breakfast.

Light 10L compression bag.

I put my dirty clothes in here.

I can compress it and it doesn't take much space in my bag.

Also, the odour will be trapped in.

Bug repellant and sunscreen.

Very important. I also recommend that you buy your sunscreen before leaving Canada as it will

probably be cheaper than if you buy it in the country your visiting.

Ok, this is an empty plastic bag.

But there's always a time during my trip that I need a plastic bag.

I often pick them up as I go.

It's very convenient if you have shampoo or soap bottles.

Sometimes they can open in your bag while you're moving around

So, travel tip, carry all your liquids in a plastic bag.

Clothes. I have too much clothes.

1 pyjama

1 sport kit

4 tank tops

long pants

dress and jumper

long sleeve shirts

long sleeve shirt and long sleeve pants made of Merino wool.

These dry super quick!

They also don't smell. This means that if I'm doing something that makes me sweat a lot

or if it's cold outside

I can wear this.

I also have a buff that I use as

a hat

or as a neck cover if it's cold.

I also have 2 pairs of shorts and 2 t-shirts.

The other pair is what I'm wearing right now.

Large compression bag.

I split my backpack in 2:

Section #1 is my everyday clothes

and section #2 is everything I might use at some point in my trip.

That way, it doesn't take up a lot of space in my bag.

In this section, it's usually my winter clothes.

All my summer clothes is easily accessible

and all my clothes for colder weather is in my compression bag.

Winter hat and small gloves!

You never know when it's going to be cold and when you'll need a hat.

I like to keep my head and ears warm when it's cold.

Feather coat!

You can pack it up in a small ball... doesn't take a lot of space!

It saves my life when it's cold.

I'm now ready for winter with my hat, my gloves and my coat.

I often use my coat as a pillow.

I roll it in a ball, and if i'm sleeping somewhere that doesn't have a pillow

I can use my coat as a pillow.

I also bring a pair of jeans. There's always a time when it's a little cooler and jeans are great to have.

In here, it's my little electronics kit.

It's small little random things that I carry with me. I put in a plastic bag to protect it from water.

I have an international adapter

A USB key

A pen. Very useful for the plane. There's always a form we need to fill out.

A USB charger

Spare batteries for my head lamp

My camera charger

and ducktape!

There's always something that's going to break so now, you can fix it!

Towels. I always carry 2 sizes:

A large towel for the beach

and a small towel for the shower.

I carry two because if you use your towel for the beach, then it gets dirty and you can't use it for the shower.

And if I didn't go to the beach, then I use the big one to dry myself after a shower

and the small towel to dry my hair.

Bathing suits.

Sometimes I bring two, sometimes I bring 3.

For this trip I brought 3.

A nice pair of sandals that I can wear in town so that I don't always look like a backpacker.

Usually I have a pair of Crocs. That way I have "shoes" that cover my whole feet.

Practical if I don't feel like wearing my hiking shoes

but too cold to wear my flip-flops.

I have a secret pocket.

I won't show it to you because it's secret.

This is where I keep copies of my passport

or my vaccination card.

I always bring it with me

because I never know when I might need it, especially if i'm going from one country to the next.

I also carry a small wallet

in which I keep a bit of US dollars.

Just in case I might need it.

I really don't carry a lot. But at least I have some in case of an emergency.

Sunglasses, obviously.

I always bring a book that I keep in a plastic bag.

Honestly, I don't read a lot, but i'm always happy to have one when I feel like reading.

Head lamp.

Sometimes, when you're staying in a dorm with other people, and you need to find things in your backpack

you can use this instead of turning on the light in the room

and disturbing everyone sleeping.

A small padlock.

It's important that it's small. Sometimes, depending on the hostel you're staying in,

the wholes on the lockers in the room are really small.

If you only have the "school padlocks"

it won't fit.

So this size is perfect and keeps your personal belongings safe.

Carabiner.

I always hook one on the front of my backpack.

If ever I take my shower in the morning and have to leave the hostel for the next destination,

I can't put my towel back in my backpack

because it won't dry well (and stink).

With the carabiner, I can hook on the outside of my bag.

If I want to change quickly between my flip-flops and hiking shoes

I can hook my footwear on the outside of my bag.

There you go! That's what's in my backpack!

I created a list of all the things I mentioned in the video

to help you pack for your next trip!

if you think of other things that are useful for you,

write it in the description below so that we can share the info if everyone!

See you guys next time, ciao!

The first time I saw Spider-Man, I had to try it.

Even now, at 27, I still try it sometimes.

For more infomation >> QUOI APPORTER EN VOYAGE DANS UN BACKPACK DE FILLE | Alex & MJ - On the GO - Duration: 8:58.

-------------------------------------------

TU N'ES PAS DE TAILLE - 5 FAITS SUR KYUREM, LE POKÉMON LÉGENDAIRE - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> TU N'ES PAS DE TAILLE - 5 FAITS SUR KYUREM, LE POKÉMON LÉGENDAIRE - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

wazifa for husband job|wazifa for job in 3 days in urdu|job k liye asan wazifa|wazifa for good job - Duration: 3:59.

Asslamualikum

from This 100% Successful wazifa you can get job in few days you must try this wazifa and you will get 100% Success

For read these wazaif you are not allowed of any permission.These wazaif are of according to Quran Hadis and every person can read these wazaif easily.These wazaif are best treatment of every Disease and of all problems of life

You can get and find our all new wazaif on daily basis every day on our channel Qurani wazaif

If you did not Subscribe our Youtube channel Qurani Wazaif now yet so please First Subscribe our channel so that you can get alert and can find our all new wazaif every day

Audience Today i want to told you of about very 100% successful wazifa and from doing this wazifa you can get job in few days

This is Qurani wazifa

You daily read Ayat no Eighty Two of Surah Yaseen with praying any namaz in a day and you do this wazifa till Fourty days

For more infomation >> wazifa for husband job|wazifa for job in 3 days in urdu|job k liye asan wazifa|wazifa for good job - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Actors Who Refused Huge Star Wars Roles - Duration: 7:04.

It may be hard to believe, but there have been quite a few actors who've turned down

the chance to appear in Star Wars.

It's only the biggest movie franchise in human history, so what's the big deal?

Here are a few actors who, for whatever reason, refused to appear in Star Wars at one time

or another.

Benicio del Toro

Before Ray Park portrayed the virtually mute Darth Maul in The Phantom Menace, Benicio

del Toro was expected to appear as the horn-headed bad guy.

He reportedly walked away after most of his lines were cut from the script, whittling

the part down to a few spoken words, doing double-ended light-saber ballet, and getting

unceremoniously cut in half and thrown into the space garbage.

Perhaps his decision was wise: Maul has yet to return to the big screen, and Del Toro

got a second chance at the franchise by way of 2017's Star Wars: The Last Jedi, alongside

Mark Hamill and Daisy Ridley, in which he plays an "intergalactic villain."

Hopefully one with some actual dialogue.

Burt Reynolds

'70s superstar and professional mustache Burt Reynolds didn't suffer a shortage of work

due to his decision to skip out on 1977's Star Wars.

In fact, one of his most memorable appearances, in Smokey and the Bandit, dropped just days

after the first Star Wars hit theaters.

Reynolds was originally offered the role of space-smuggler Han Solo, which of course ultimately

went to Harrison Ford.

He explained on Good Morning America that he really didn't have a good reason.

"Yeah."

"You were busy."

"I was busy.

But, no, I wasn't so busy I couldn't have done it."

At the time, Reynolds was only choosing films by where they were being shot and whatever

girls he might get to kiss during filming.

Which, as far as choosing job opportunities goes, isn't the worst short-term strategy.

But then again, Harrison Ford didn't have to appear in Delgo.

Point, Ford.

Al Pacino

Another big-timer who declined the chance to play space cowboy was Al Pacino, who'd

already earned four Oscar nominations by the time 1977 rolled around.

In 2014, he explained his decision to decline the opportunity to MTV News.

"So they offered me this movie.

And I remember not understanding it when I read it."

"Right"

"And ah..

So another missed opportunity."

He also said that it was really a matter of choosing between a wealth of opportunities,

since he was being offered every possible role after starring in The Godfather.

Still, there's no explaining why he turned down Star Wars, and still… did this.

"It's not Al anymore.

It's Dunk!"

"Dunkaccio?"

"Don't mind if I do!"

"What's my name?

"Dunkaccino!"

Kurt Russell

Famously, Kurt Russell also had a shot at journeying out to a galaxy far, far away as

Han Solo before Harrison Ford landed the role.

He even filmed an audition.

"You can't find Organa Major?"

"Oh I found it… it's… it's just not there."

Instead, he walked away after securing a part in his TV series The Quest, which lasted just

a season.

In 2015, he told Vanity Fair that he doesn't regret the decision, saying,

"As an actor you can't dwell on those things or you'll go crazy.

Things happen for a reason and I'm happy how things turned out in my career.

My life and career may have been different, maybe for better or for worse, if I did Star

Wars, but you can't focus on it.

You move on."

Hey, there's always a sequel to circle back to like Benicio Del Toro did, right?

Speaking of which…

Christopher Lee

Long before he became the unfortunately-named Count Dooku in Attack of the Clones, Christopher

Lee was offered the role of Grand Moff Tarkin in A New Hope.

The part ultimately went to Peter Cushing: his frequent co-star, fellow Hammer Horror

legend, and close friend.

Lee later said that he joined the prequel trilogy because of his admiration for the

imagination that went into the movies, telling TheForce.net,

"I naturally was amazed at the brilliance of George Lucas.

What makes Star Wars so extraordinary is that all the stories, the special effects, the

whole concept, comes from the mind of one man: George Lucas.

The vision is quite amazing."

Sounds like someone signed on before seeing The Phantom Menace.

Gary Oldman

Another actor who walked away from the Star Wars prequel trilogy was Gary Oldman, who

was hired to voice the Jedi-hunting cyborg General Grievous in Revenge of the Sith.

Ultimately, however, Oldman departed due to union conflicts.

A rep for the actor explained,

"George Lucas and gang agreed to hire Gary Oldman if he in fact would become a union

buster, and perform work illegally overseas.

As a resident of America, and also a member of SAG, out of respect and solidarity with

the other members, he could not and would not consider violating his union's rules."

We don't want to know what George Lucas' "gang" looks like, but it probably looks a lot like

bingo night.

The role ultimately went to Matthew Wood, who'd already voiced various Star Wars characters.

Jim Henson

Master puppeteer and gentle soul of Kermit the Frog Jim Henson is owed some serious credit

for the very existence of Yoda.

The Muppet Show was being filmed across the street from Star Wars' London production location,

and Lucas saw an opportunity to work with Henson on a character.

Lucas reportedly consulted with Henson about Yoda's creation, and ended up utilizing some

of the same tech which would later come in handy for Henson's own The Dark Crystal and

Labyrinth.

Lucas even offered Henson the role of Yoda, but Henson was already pressed for time with

his own projects.

Both turned to frequent collaborator and voice of Miss Piggy, Frank Oz, with the opportunity

to star in The Empire Strikes Back instead.

Oz said that when he first saw the character, he just felt right.

Probably because they're basically twins.

Toshirô Mifune

It's no secret that Lucas was inspired by Akira Kurosawa's films, so perhaps it shouldn't

be too surprising to learn that he originally tried to recruit one of the director's biggest

alums to appear A New Hope.

Toshiro Mifune was offered not one but two roles in the Star Wars series: Obi-Wan Kenobi

and Darth Vader.

His daughter revealed to The Hollywood Reporter that he turned down the roles because,

"...he was concerned about how the film would look and that it would cheapen the image of

samurai, on which George Lucas had based a lot of the character and fighting style.

At the time, sci-fi movies still looked quite cheap as the effects were not advanced and

he had a lot of samurai pride."

As far as reasons for turning down Star Wars go, "samurai pride" sure beats Burt Reynold's

"I wanted to lock lips with Sally Field."

Leonardo DiCaprio

While Hayden Christensen would ultimately nab the role of Anakin Skywalker in Attack

of the Clones, George Lucas had originally approached future Oscar winner Leonardo DiCaprio

for the role.

"ah!"

As DiCaprio later told ShortList Magazine,

"I did have a meeting with George Lucas about that.

[I] just didn't feel ready to take that dive.

At that point."

DiCaprio has never been much of a franchise movie guy, but the prequels might've been

very different if he'd made a different decision.

"I'll try spinning that's a good trick"

Thanks for watching!

Click the Grunge icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Actors Who Refused Huge Star Wars Roles - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

ダグ・マレー氏、キリスト教徒とイスラム教徒の反応の違い述べる。 日本語字幕 - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> ダグ・マレー氏、キリスト教徒とイスラム教徒の反応の違い述べる。 日本語字幕 - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

料理シーンに合う!調理はかどるクッキングBGM【クラシック】 - Duration: 45:59.

Joplin: The Entertainer - The Entertainer ~

Gosek: Gavot

Grieg: Lyrical Psyche Vol. 1 Collection 2. Waltz Op. 12-2

Haydn: String Quartet No.17 to November Op.3-5 2nd movement "Serenade"

Gabrielle Mary: Golden Wedding - La Cinquantaine-

Schubert: Wild Op. O.3-3 D.257

Dolbe: Ballet "Coppelia" 1st Act 2. Waltz (Waltz of Swanirada)

Wail: From the opera "Sanshou Opera" to "Song of Milky Mackie (Mac the Knife)"

Dorrigo: Serenade of Love

Mozart: Divertiment No. 17 in D major K.334 3rd movement Minuet

Beethoven: Minuet 2nd G Major WoO.10

Mozart: Horn Concerto No. 1 in D major 1st movement K.412 + K.514 (386b)

Beethoven: The accompanying music "The Ruins of Athens" 5th Song "Turkish March" (A. Rubin Sitaine Edition)

Mozart: Sonatine No. 1 C Major K. V.439 b 4 th movement

Arthur Pliers: whistling and dog

For more infomation >> 料理シーンに合う!調理はかどるクッキングBGM【クラシック】 - Duration: 45:59.

-------------------------------------------

Kas yra tikėjimas? (L. Jacevičius) - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> Kas yra tikėjimas? (L. Jacevičius) - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

MEGA Globe LED pærer - dæmpningstest hos Greenline.dk - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> MEGA Globe LED pærer - dæmpningstest hos Greenline.dk - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

wazifa for pain in urdu|dard ka wazifa|dard ki dua in hindi|dua for pain reliefpair dard ki dua - Duration: 3:59.

Asslamualikum

From 100% Successful name of Allah every pain from your body will be terminate forever from your body

For read these wazaif you are not allowed of any permission.These wazaif are of according to Quran Hadis and every person can read these wazaif easily.These wazaif are best treatment of every Disease and of all problems of life

You can get and find our all new wazaif on daily basis every day on our channel Qurani wazaif

If you did not Subscribe our Youtube channel Qurani Wazaif now yet so please First Subscribe our channel so that you can get alert and can find our all new wazaif every day

Audience Today i want to told you of about very 100% successful wazifa and from doing this wazifa you can get relief from every pain which you feel in your body

This is Qurani wazifa

If you feel pain in your body then you or any other person write seven time Ya Allahu with doing wazu with finger in the part of body where you feel pain

No comments:

Post a Comment