Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 5 2017

Subscribe our Channel for new Movies

For more infomation >> Jangali Aadmi (2017) Full Hindi Dubbed Crime Thriller | Nassar, Vijay Menon, Shruthi, Eden, Mukesh - Duration: 1:48:22.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A6 3.0 TDI Pro Line S - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Audi A6 3.0 TDI Pro Line S - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 3 2.0 skyactiv-g skylease+ 88kW - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Mazda 3 2.0 skyactiv-g skylease+ 88kW - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-3 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 120 TS 2WD demo - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-3 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 120 TS 2WD demo - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Škoda Rapid 1.2 TSI 63KW HB ELEGANCE - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Škoda Rapid 1.2 TSI 63KW HB ELEGANCE - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Homemade Condensed Milk Recipe | How To Make Condensed Milk - Duration: 1:45.

today we are going to make condensed milk

the ingredients: 500 ml full fat milk & 100 grams of sugar

keep heat on high. add the milk & sugar to the wok.

keep stirring till the sugar dissolves & milk comes to a boil

once the milk comes to a boil we will reduce heat low & let the milk simmer

the milk has started to boil now. reduce heat to low

we will simmer the milk till it becomes thick. it will lose about 50-60% of its volume

keep stirring the milk occasionally & let the milk reduce gently.

the sugar will caramelize & the condensed milk will get a lovely golden brown color as it reduces & becomes condensed

our condensed milk is ready. it took about 20-25 minutes of heating the milk

we will put off the heat & allow the milk to cool down completely

you can see the condensed milk has thickened quite a bit & it will thicken further once it cools down completely

here you can see the consistency of the condensed milk

making condensed milk is very simple as you just saw so do try making it & give your feedback

store it in an airtight bottle in the fridge & it will keep good for about a month

if you like the recipe please share our video & subscribe to our channel

use it in making cakes, desserts etc. thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Homemade Condensed Milk Recipe | How To Make Condensed Milk - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Building Your Tomorrow Today

For more infomation >> Building Your Tomorrow Today

-------------------------------------------

get buff for summer 2015

For more infomation >> get buff for summer 2015

-------------------------------------------

[FREE] Joey Bada$$ x J. Cole Type Beat - "Waves" (Prod. By Swamiq) - Duration: 2:57.

www.swamiq.com

For more infomation >> [FREE] Joey Bada$$ x J. Cole Type Beat - "Waves" (Prod. By Swamiq) - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Letter J song for kids (music video) - english alphabet song for children/beginners/kindergarten - Duration: 2:16.

Letter J song for kids (music video) - english alphabet song for children/beginners/kindergarten

For more infomation >> Letter J song for kids (music video) - english alphabet song for children/beginners/kindergarten - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Babelio rencontre Val McDermid - Les suicidées - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> Babelio rencontre Val McDermid - Les suicidées - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

J'ai l'accent de sourd // Lucas Wild - Duration: 8:05.

For more infomation >> J'ai l'accent de sourd // Lucas Wild - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse 180 K Avantgarde - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse 180 K Avantgarde - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Thumbnail From YouTube Video Hindi Tutorial | PhotoShop | - Duration: 11:19.

Plz SubScribe Or Channel

For more infomation >> How To Make Thumbnail From YouTube Video Hindi Tutorial | PhotoShop | - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Captur 1.2 TCE Dynamique, Automaat, Navi, Camera, Pdc, R-Link, 11.000 km !! - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Renault Captur 1.2 TCE Dynamique, Automaat, Navi, Camera, Pdc, R-Link, 11.000 km !! - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Using Only Potato Starch And Milk With Red Bean Paste ! About 2Kg, 2507kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 4:38.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx~) (Change font size color and transparency via options menu)

So, Today! tadaa I've made Milky Mochi with starch (Change font size color and transparency via options menu)

I topped this with Anko (sweet bean) it was so fun and crazy easy to make

alrighty lets see how its made

this is how its made

I didn't have any milk handy today so I've substituded it with soy milk instead

sugar, starch. combine all 3 and mix while heating Milk - 250ml, Sugar - 20g, Starch 35g

careful not to burn it as you mix you'll start to feel it clumping up

starting to get tougher and tougher to mix it

K, its reached a mochi like consistency I'll now turn off the heat

now transfer the mochi to ice water

K, looks like this

and in the water tear it into sizes you like

they didn't quite form the dumpling like shape I was hoping for.. hopefully they'll taste better than they look

and for toppings I'll use some sweet bean Anko

tadaa its complete since I love mochi so much this looks so delish

if I had some kinako soy powder I'd have used it but since I had none on hand I used ths anko bean instead

the anko looks good nonetheless itadakimasu

look at how jiggly it is

dip it in anko~

its so nice and chewy and since its cold its more like a dumpling rather than mochi

and perhaps its because we've made it from milk its got a richer taste than mochi

these are just clumps of starch... I never knew starch could make amazing things like these

its just too bad these turned out so ugly

the anko goes great with these I added salt to it... Anko tastes so good when you add salt

I really really like this I love things like mochi or dumplings so much that

I sometimes get these killer cravings for them late at night.... its nice to know that for those late night

cravings I don't have to run out to a convenience store but make them so easily with starch at home

these would probably taste great with honey as well

these are delish almost like real mochi

whats the deal with starch? is it made from some sort of food? Wat do?

they're so jiggly these are legit easy to make and they're so cheap as well

all you need is milk and starch.... in a pinch you can prolly make it with water

and they're quite filling as well well... I haven't finished this yet so we'll see about that

but as I'm eating these I'm thinking they just might be pretty filling and its even more filling because of all

the Anko bean we're using

last mouthful itadakimasu

all done gochisosamadeshita

this milk mochi was so delish they were so easy and fun to make

if you had kids these would be the perfect thing to make with them

and there are so many choices open for toppings like kinako soy powder or honey and the Anko bean we had today

with all these toppings it opens up so many avenues of enjoying this mochi

also this is so easy on the pocketbook ~Aint it wonderful?~

well it might be lacking nutrients.... well for that you can make up for it with the toppings

well... its also a treat so we just won't think about that sort of stuff with snacks AMIRITE

these milky mochi were so delish won't you all give them a try as well?

and as always thanks for watching and if you liked this video please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

No comments:

Post a Comment