Thursday, April 6, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 6 2017

My name is shyam

this is my story,

its not a big story,

but a small one,

a story about my fear.

I have 100 rs with me. What about you?

Come lets go!

I am not scared.

Ok!There are 2 big spiders in your room,

make sure you kill them too.

Aargh!

Mother!Can you kill them for me,please!

Hmm!ok,ok!

Thank you!

<i>Its not only spiders that I am scared of,</i>

<i>I am also scared of height,</i>

<i>water,</i>

<i>doctors,</i>

<i> and train.</i>

<i> But one day,i will overcome atleast one of them.</i>

(Bell Rings)

I think its your father.

Did you get back the keychain that you lost?

No

<i>(Cartoon sound)</i>

You are early today,

Hmm

come in!

I think a family has moved into the house besides ours,

there are a lot of household stuff kept outside the house.

Its not a family,it's a muslim man.

mm

Shyam!Can you <i>please</i> reduce the volume!

That guy looks really suspicious,

he has a huge beard and looks like a terrorist too.

(<i>clears throat</i>)

What is it,that is not suspicious in your eyes!

Yea right!Living alone,and that too a muslim man,

I am sure even you must have come across newspapers,

its people of this age that fall into terrorist groups.

Shyam!You Dare talk to him!

I am sure he must be carrying a gun or knife with him.

Is this the way you are supposed to talk to him!

<i>Living alone,and that too a muslim man!</i>

<i>I am sure he must be carrying a gun or knife with him.</i>

Are you sure this way leads to the park?

Yes!just come with me.

Hey

Do you know anything about terrorists?

They are bad people.

So,are all Muslims bad?

That's what the thurump says.

Who's that?

Current American president!

OO!Trump!

WOw!

Hey!that lady waved at me!

Oh Damn!I din see her!

I came across a news in tv where a lot of terrorists were arrested by police,

They all were muslims and had long beard too!

There is a muslim man who lives besides me,

He looks like the people you described now.

Does he live alone there?

Yes!

That's really suspicious.

The plans that terrorists make are kept a secret,

they fix their target and then on one fine day BHOOM!

The other day,he stared at me,

picked up his mobile phone and called someone.

Then,you could be his next target.

But I am innocent.

That does'nt matter to them.

Stop scaring me!

You know that I easily get scared.

Make sure you don't jump into him,

just be carefull.

How long are you going to run away from him.

Yesterday,at 3 am,there was light in his room,

I am sure he is making his plans to kill me!

The greats have always told us to face our fear.

Now its not just fear,

but I am angry too.

My dad has told me that,

fear leads to anger

and anger leads to hate!

What to do now?

Arn't you scared of water?

(Agrees)

Come with me

No way!

Just come!

By overcoming this fear you may get the confidence to face everything else.

(Agrees)

What next?

I want to badly tell him,

"you b****y terrorist I am not scared of you,

if you dare come infront of me I will beat you up",

but my knees tremble when I see him!

Lets try out something.

I have heard my father telling this to my brother,

shall we do it?

(Agrees)

Come!

(Agrees)

Get up

You have to follow my instructions.

Imagine you have a boxing gloves in your hand!

Can you imagine?

(Disagrees)

Try harder!

Now,imagine this hand to be your worst fear,

and punch it as hard as you can, till u feel confident about it.

punch!

come here,come!

Punch!

Punch!

after doing that,

did you get the confidence to tell your dialogue?

Yes I do,

I feel a lot more fearless now,

I feel like going and speaking to him.

Good!

Imagine this whenever you get scared again.

(Agrees)

And so,the next day

I decided to face my fear.

Did he go?

No!

Make sure your tell the dialogue,when I ring the cycle bell.

Ok!

I hope he tells.

There he comes!

The next day also.

I have brought it.

Gun!

This is not going to work out! I am leaving

No!NO!please!It took a great effort to take this from my father's cupboard

just hold this

what if that guy gets intimidated.

Ok!

Please!Please!

Ok!

Take fast,he is coming,

Run if he comes towards us.

Did he get scared?

Are you sure he got scared?

He saw the gun in your hands yesterday,

That's sure!

Hey!

I think he is coming with a gun in his hand!

Hey!

Run!

Just hold on,

I will call my dad and come.

Why did you run away from me?

Why did you call me?

Is this your keychain?

Wow,My keychain!

Hey!

Can I ask you something?

Ask

Why do you always keep your room light on, the whole night?

That...

Simply

ok

(Agrees)

Mother!

Don't turn off the lights,Mother!

Mother!

Mother!

What is wrong with you?

Darkness is not going to come and eat you up!

Stop being afraid of the dark!

I am scared mother.

I have lit the lantern for you,

don't get scared,

now go to sleep.

sleep!

sleep.

<i>That day,I understood that fear is just an illusion.</i>.

<i>I also understood something my father always used to tell me,</i>

<i>Humanity!</i>

For more infomation >> PHOBIA - ഭീതി (2017)|Mayalam short film - Duration: 17:13.

-------------------------------------------

5 Dấu Hiệu Cảnh Báo Ung Thư Vòm Họng Ai Cũng Phải Biết Trước Khi Quá Muộn - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> 5 Dấu Hiệu Cảnh Báo Ung Thư Vòm Họng Ai Cũng Phải Biết Trước Khi Quá Muộn - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

H Gamer | FO3 REVIEW [DE GEA LP] | Thánh Tôn Ngộ Gea - Duration: 5:59.

For more infomation >> H Gamer | FO3 REVIEW [DE GEA LP] | Thánh Tôn Ngộ Gea - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0 COMFORT 4WD, LEDER,DUB PANODAK,AIRCO,LM VELGEN - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0 COMFORT 4WD, LEDER,DUB PANODAK,AIRCO,LM VELGEN - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI MATCH,DSG AUTOMAAT NAVI,17''LM VELGEN,XENON,AFN TREKHAAK,PDC,CRUISE C SCHUIF - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI MATCH,DSG AUTOMAAT NAVI,17''LM VELGEN,XENON,AFN TREKHAAK,PDC,CRUISE C SCHUIF - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

What If You're Born Without Sympathy & Empathy? - Duration: 3:34.

Hey there, and welcome to Life Noggin.

You're watching a friend hang a picture on the wall of your house.

She swings the hammer.

Her hand slips, and she smashes her thumb.

You rush to her side to make sure she's okay, not just because you don't want her

to sue you, but because she's your friend and a fellow human.

You can imagine what she's going through.

What's happening in your brain is a complex process that we've evolved to help us survive

as a species.

It's called empathy, and it's 'the capacity to understand or feel what another person

is experiencing.'

It's different from sympathy in that you're putting yourself in someone else's place

and understanding what they're going through, not just feeling sorry for them.

While empathy can be seen in other species--dogs and primates come to mind--it's actually

rare in the animal kingdom.

So how did you lucky humans develop it?

Well humans gained empathy in three steps.

First, humans began pair bonding with our mates as a way of raising our young.

The need to cooperate with another person to keep babies alive encouraged our brains

to grow.

Second, humans started living in communities.

Having to regularly deal with other people made us smarter.

If you've ever had roommates who refused to /pick up after themselves on occasion/,

then you know how important it is to be able to live together in peace AND THROW OUT THE

GARBAGE ONCE IN A WHILE!

Third, human tribes had to cooperate to survive in harsh environments, where food was scarce.

Here, we learned the importance of putting the good of all over our own desires.

Essentially, /relationships/ are at the core of why we evolved the way we did.

Isn't that beautiful?

Everybody reach out and hug somebody.

I mean, someone you know, if they're cool with it.

Don't hug strangers.

Studies have shown that people seeing images of others in pain experience activity in the

anterior cingulate cortex and the anterior insula, areas of the brain that process pain.

When you tell your friend, "I feel your pain," you're not just being cliche.

You kinda /do./ And that's amazing.

Human beings are still naturally self-centered, however.

We project /our/ life experiences and emotional states on others.

To compensate for that, another part of our brains, the right supramarginal gyrus, separates

/our/ emotions from those we see in others.

It keeps us from going full Johnny Bravo on people and helps us understand what /they're/

going through, even if it's different than our own experiences.

Knowing this about human development, it seems obvious that empathy is part of our nature,

that it's not something we /learn./ But that's not the whole story.

We're born with the basics of empathy, but it takes work to make us empathy pros.

See, children need to be empathized /with/ in order to fully experience empathy themselves.

If your caretakers empathize with you, you're more likely to be an empathetic person.

On the other hand, you can be taught /not/ to empathize, or be born with a disconnect

in the empathetic centers of the brain.

Some researchers believe those who lack empathy due to, say, a difficult childhood suffer

from sociopathy, and those who are /born/ with an inability to empathize suffer from

psychopathy.

Words like "sociopath" and "psychopath" get thrown around casually, so it's important

to know these are real conditions that people deal with, even if it's only a small percentage

of the population.

Are you an empathetic person?

What other mental processes that we take for granted do you want to see covered?

Let me know in the comments.

Have you ever wondered if humans are naturally born good or bad?

Check out this episode.

Make sure you come back every Monday for a brand new video.

As always, I'm Blocko and this has been Life Noggin.

Don't forget to keep on thinking!

For more infomation >> What If You're Born Without Sympathy & Empathy? - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Need for Speed - Schnelle Autos, Tuning und Autorennen I Y-Kollektiv Dokumentation - Duration: 12:46.

For more infomation >> Need for Speed - Schnelle Autos, Tuning und Autorennen I Y-Kollektiv Dokumentation - Duration: 12:46.

-------------------------------------------

POP LATINO 2017 Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Pop En Español J Balvin, Sebastián Yatra, CNCO - Duration: 1:03:04.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> POP LATINO 2017 Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Pop En Español J Balvin, Sebastián Yatra, CNCO - Duration: 1:03:04.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Auris 1.6-16V LUNA Navigatie - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Toyota Auris 1.6-16V LUNA Navigatie - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Voici mon Canada: J'aime ma vie - Duration: 0:09.

For more infomation >> Voici mon Canada: J'aime ma vie - Duration: 0:09.

-------------------------------------------

Alabama Governor Robert Bentley Referred For Prosecution | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC - Duration: 2:50.

>>> SO WE HAVE BREAKING NEWS TONIGHT FROM THE GREAT STATE OF

ALABAMA WHERE WE APPEAR TO BE THIS CLOSE TO THE DOWNFALL OF A

REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR AT THE HANDS OF HIS FELLOW REPUBLICANS.

ALABAMA GOVERNOR ROBERT BENTLEY HAS BEEN UNDER THREE SEPARATE

INVESTIGATIONS SINCE LAST YEAR STEMMING FROM AN ALLEGED AFFAIR

WITH A TOP STAFFER. PART OF THE REASON WE KNOW OF

THIS ALLEGED AFFAIR WITH A TOP STAFFER IS BECAUSE OF THE TAPES

THAT WERE PUBLISHED IN ALABAMA OF HIM TALKING TO HIS TOP

STAFFER ABOUT IT. READY?

DEEP BREATH. OKAY.

>> YOU'D KISS ME. I LOVE THAT.

YOU KNOW, I DO LOVE THAT. THAT -- WHEN YOU KNOW, WHEN I

STAND BEHIND YOU AND I PUT MY ARMS AROUND YOU AND I PUT MY

HANDS ON YOUR BREASTS, AND I PUT MY HANDS ON YOU AND PULL YOU IN

REAL CLOSE, I LOVE THAT TOO. BABY, LET ME TELL YOU WHAT WE'RE

GOING TO DO WHEN I START LOCKING THE DOOR.

WE'RE GOING TO DO -- IF WE'RE GOING TO DO WHAT WE DID THE

OTHER DAY, WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO START LOCKING THE DOOR.

>> I KNOW. THAT WHATEVER IT IS HAS NOT JUST

BEEN GOSSIP IN ALABAMA. IT'S BEEN BIG POLITICAL NEWS

BECAUSE THE QUESTION WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS ACTUALLY A CRIME,

WHETHER THE GOVERNOR USED STATE OR CAMPAIGN FUNDS IN CARRYING

OUT OR COVERING UP THAT ALLEGED EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITY.

NOW THE GOVERNOR HAS BEEN UNDER INVESTIGATION BY THE STATE

ATTORNEY GENERAL, BY THE STATE ETHICS OFFICE AND BY A STATE

HOUSE IMPEACHMENT COMMITTEE. THE STATE ETHICS COMMISSION

TONIGHT HAS FOUND PROBABLE CAUSE THAT GOVERNOR BENTLEY IN FACT

BROKE THE LAW. AL.COM DETERMINING THAT THE

GOVERNOR VIOLATED ONE COUNT OF STATE ETHICS LAWS AND THREE

COUNTS OF CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS. NOW THE ETHICS BOARD IS

REFERRING THE CASE FOR PROSECUTION, REFERRING THE CASE

TO THE LOCAL DISTRICT ATTORNEY. IF CONVICTED, GOVERNOR BENTLEY

WOULD FACE BETWEEN TWO YEARS AND 20 YEARS IN PRISON ON EACH

COUNT. AN ATTORNEY FOR THE GOVERNOR

SAYS HE'LL DEFEND HIMSELF AGAINST THESE CHARGES, BUT THIS

IS NOT SHAPING UP TO BE A GOOD DAY OR GOOD WEEK FOR ROBERT

BENTLEY. ON FRIDAY THE HOUSE IMPEACHMENT

COMMITTEE WILL BE PRESENTING HIS REPORT AND THEN THEY'LL START

IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS FOR THE ALABAMA GOVERNOR ON MONDAY.

IF THE NATIONAL NEWS

For more infomation >> Alabama Governor Robert Bentley Referred For Prosecution | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

karobar me barkat ka wazifa | wazifa for success in business | kamran sultan - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> karobar me barkat ka wazifa | wazifa for success in business | kamran sultan - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Arancini de riz intégral et petits pois| Riches en protéines - sélénium - Duration: 5:12.

Hello and welcome to my kitchen

today I am going to prepare Arancini

which are rice balls stuffed with peas

ingredients: brown rice (500g / 17.5oz, cooked in 1 L / 34 fl oz of water with saffron and salt)

when cooked, add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil

stuffing ingredients: green peas (300g/10.5oz), tomatoes (300g/10.5oz, diced)

sun-dried tomatoes (2 tablespoons, minced), salt and pepper

cook the stuffing ingredients in a pan for a few minutes

Tomatoes must be well cooked

Cooked rice should get very sticky

let it cool down and make rice balls with your hands

make some room for the stuffing

and fill it with a tablespoon of peas and tomatoes

cover with more rice

this small rice ball is known as Arancino (small orange) in Italy

cover the Arancino with a layer of flour-water mixture

(2 tablespoons of flour for 100ml/3.4 fl oz of water and some turmeric)

turmeric is optional but it adds color to the dish

cover with a layer of breadcrumbs

now it's time to fry the Arancini

Following my instructions you will obtain about 7 Arancini

you can make different sizes of Arancini of course

fry in hot olive oil

Our Arancini are ready

they are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside

as always, I hope you enjoyed my recipe. Until next time!

For more infomation >> Arancini de riz intégral et petits pois| Riches en protéines - sélénium - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Caddy 1.6 TDI MAXI | BTW | Airco | Nieuwstaat!! | 1e Eig - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Caddy 1.6 TDI MAXI | BTW | Airco | Nieuwstaat!! | 1e Eig - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Ex-presidential aide Woo Byung-woo called in for questioning for third time - Duration: 2:07.

Staying with the investigation, prosecutors are closing in on aides that allegedly played

a considerable role in the political corruption at the presidential office.

Kim Ji-yeon has the latest.

Former senior presidential secretary for civil affairs Woo Byung-woo came to the prosecutors'

office for questioning on Thursday... as a suspect who is considered a key player in

the corruption scandal.

This is Woo's third time to be called in for questioning after he was summoned by authorities

in November and February.

This time, however, Woo's usual light step and confidant expression were not to be seen.

"I will faithfully answer investigators' questions.

I am truly heartbroken about former President Park's arrest.

I still don't know about Choi Soon-sil."

Prosecutors say, in addition to some ten charges he faces already, Woo is newly suspected of

using his influence to remove people from their posts who got in the way of Park's longtime

confidante Choi Soon-sil expanding her business into the establishment of 'K-Sports" clubs.

Prosecutors are expected to seek an arrest warrant for Woo for the second time after

the interrogation... since an earlier request for his arrest in February was rejected.

Woo is accused of overlooking Choi's intervention in state affairs... and using his authority

to target state officials who did not follow presidential office orders to remove people

from their posts... as well as exerting undue influence over the prosecution to disrupt

a probe into the sinking of the Sewol-ho ferry in 2014.

In addition to Woo, the Seoul Central District Court held its first hearing for two of Park's

former presidential aides on Thursday... who were indicted in February.

Former chief of staff Kim Ki-choon and former Culture Minister Cho Yoon-sun are both

accused of blacklisting cultural figures deemed critical of the Park administration,... allegedly

excluding them from state support.

Both Kim and Cho denied the charges in their hearing.

Kim Ji-yeon, Arirang News.

No comments:

Post a Comment