Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 11 2017

And who are you, the proud Lord said That I must bow so low?

Only a cat of a different coat That's all the truth I know

In a coat of gold or a coat of red A lion still has claws

And mine are long and sharp, my Lord As long and sharp as yours

And so he spoke, and so he spoke That Lord of Castamere,

But now the rains weep o'er his hall With no one there to hear

Yes, now the rains weep o'er his hall And not a soul to hear

And so he spoke, and so he spoke That Lord of Castamere

But now the rains weep o'er his hall With no one there to hear

Yes, now the rains weep o'er his hall And not a soul to hear

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones - The Rains of Castamere | Cover by Aries - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd - [PV] "Cantarella ~Grace Edition~" (English Subs/Sub. Español) - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd - [PV] "Cantarella ~Grace Edition~" (English Subs/Sub. Español) - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Rings - In Theatres February 3

For more infomation >> Rings - In Theatres February 3

-------------------------------------------

Disney Style Unboxing

For more infomation >> Disney Style Unboxing

-------------------------------------------

S-098 Montage (Halo 5: Guardians) - Duration: 3:32.

That was pathetic.

(Laughs)

Feel the power of Friendship!.

Friendship?.

Don't make me laugh...

One.

Two.

Three.

Three...

Excellent!.

Outstanding.

Prepare to die!

Oh ma ...

Brutality

Round one ...

FIGHT!

It's official, you suck.

Again?

Friendship!

Friendship?, Again?

Narrator: Perfect.

No!

Excellent!

You will never win.

Again?

Are you still trying to win?...

I win

(Sinester laugh)

You suck!.

Crispy!

Don't make me laugh.

You three suck!.

(More evil laugh)

Fatality!

Frienship wins!.

For more infomation >> S-098 Montage (Halo 5: Guardians) - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Das war FIT FOR 2016 in Berchtesgaden / Feuerwehr Training powered by S-GARD Schutzkleidung - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Das war FIT FOR 2016 in Berchtesgaden / Feuerwehr Training powered by S-GARD Schutzkleidung - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Renovació de l'Acord del Botànic - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Renovació de l'Acord del Botànic - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

En Güzel Bebek Gülüşleri (Bebeklerin Komik Tepkileri) 😍😍/ Komik Bebekler #17 / Komik Videolar #99 - Duration: 7:44.

For more infomation >> En Güzel Bebek Gülüşleri (Bebeklerin Komik Tepkileri) 😍😍/ Komik Bebekler #17 / Komik Videolar #99 - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

''DESENHOS DO PICA PAU'' -PICA PAU O AGENTE SECRETO - Duration: 5:36.

For more infomation >> ''DESENHOS DO PICA PAU'' -PICA PAU O AGENTE SECRETO - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Rings - In Theatres February 3

For more infomation >> Rings - In Theatres February 3

-------------------------------------------

Silence

For more infomation >> Silence

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] Alice: Boy From Wonderland [2015] HD - Duration: 1:57:34.

Uploaded by saaapiiikaa

People become adults while they're losing their memories.

Jung So Min

So those memories that we can't remember forever

Hong Jong Hyun

disappear into the sea of the subconscious.

Jung Yeon Joo

From those vague memories, there is one...

I've killed someone,

only once. [Seo Kap Seok, Lee Go Eun]

Alice: Boy From Wonderland.

Timing and Subtitles brought to you by the Lost in Wonderland Team @ Viki

Sign of Hare (the 4th of the 12 Earth Branches), Flower, Blood

3, 28, 24.

What are you doing? You're still sick.

You hurt your hand again?

It's okay, since it's a wound that is an honor for someone I love.

What honor?

Why does your hand get hurt whenever you cook a meal?

Auntie, I thought you were going to investigate with Reporter Kim. Aren't you late?

That was the day before yesterday.

You've been sick in bed for three days. It's no wonder you don't know what the date is today.

Really?

Don't pretend you're fine. It won't work today.

Hey! Don't go to school. I made an appointment at the hospital.

I'll probably be late today because I have to do some errands for my professor.

What did that crazy woman order you to do?

You don't need crawl to her. Even if you don't get a master's degree, I can feed you.

You're starting again. I'm leaving first because I'm late.

Hey, hey!

After you did such a lousy job, you haven't shown up at school for a few days?

We couldn't find the scripts that I asked to proofread at all.

The publisher kept calling us all day long.

I'm sorry.

I wasn't feeling well.

Did you have an abortion or something?

What?

Kids these days...

They don't have brains but have such a debauched lifestyle.

I don't want to see you, leave.

Paju Children's Literature Award D - 15 days

Sunbaenim, what was the most sad memory of your childhood?

Who was the main character from your favorite fairy tale? Mine was Alice.

They say I would often run away from home to follow a rabbit.

I can't remember.

You're lacking a childlike mind and imagination, Sunbae.

The children's literature writers must be the ones who spent a childhood that remained in their memory.

So it should be the ones who have the innocence of childhood.

Unni.

I'm bored.

Hye Joong.

Hye Joong.

It's time to go home.

Hye Joong!

- What's wrong? Are you hurt?

Auntie, with these hands, I-I killed Professor Lee.

I have never killed a person... even though I watched someone else dying. I never killed...

I'll come to kill a person... Auntie, you know that...

W-What should I-I do?

Hye Joong, it's just a nightmare.

It's just a dream.

I have to cut. Cutting is how to make it stop.

Hye Joong! No!

She came.

I should've just gone to Brazil yesterday.

Oh my god!

Ha Ran.

Please save Hye Joong.

She used to get up in three days at longest. But this time she doesn't awaken even after one week.

I've done everything to check on her, but these stupid fools say that there's nothing wrong.

If there's nothing wrong, why is she slowly dying?

I'm scared to death Hye Joong will pass away. Ha Ran, Huh?

You are more scary, wench.

Look at her properly. What is this? Are you a crow?

Try spending all year with ghosts. Do you know how cold it is?

That's why I was going to go to Brazil.

I should've left here yesterday. You're really not helpful at all.

You... If it's severe, ghosts live in your blood and cells.

Find the will to live.

There isn't enough time.

Since she was a child, she's been plagued by nightmares.

She collapses because of nightmares, but when she wakes up, she is fine again.

But she's gotten worse this year. Why exactly is she suffering from nightmares?

It's because things that were lost are finding their way back.

What is it?

I don't know either. If we make her return to her memory's origins, we'll know.

Explain it simply.

The place where her memories started is not here

but inside here.

It's a place where the wind blew,

where something was flying like a tornado... I couldn't see it well.

Maybe I'll be able to see if I eat this.

You, come here.

Is it Hwa Ryeong's story?

What? Hwa Ryeong?

Flower Ghost? Is it pretty?

Hey, you stupid. It's called Hwa Ryeong because the flowers fall down like snow.

Anyway, she can't go there. My mom said to never go there.

That's strange.

Your mom said she has to go soon because there's not enough time.

You can see my mother?

Are you possessed by my mother's ghost?

How is she doing?

- Is she here?- She can't even come here.

She committed an eternal crime so she is being wrapped in a coarse straw mat (paying for her sin).

Why does Hye Joong have to go to Hwa Ryeong?

How many times do I have to say it? She has to go there to find what she's lost.

What is it?

What happens if she can't find it?

Everybody will die! It's not only one or two fates that became entangled.

It looks like all of those fates will gather this year.

You wench! How can you swallow carrots while saying such a story?!

You wench, do you add something else on me while I'm eating carrots?

Ghosts don't even bother me when I'm eating! You petty, bitch.

You come to the shrine tomorrow. I'll make a talisman.

3, 28, 24. Does it ring any bells?

3, 28?

Does your house have a safe?

I don't think so.

March 28th, it seems right.

What's 24 then?

Humans have 24 vertebrae. They also have 24 ribs. Twenty four is the number of humans.

On March 28th, my brother?

Regardless of East or West, 3 is the number of 'birth and growth'

that connects the past, the present, and future. Then what is 28 for?

Regardless, the combination is ominous. It's strong.

March 28th is the day my brother died.

There is an old item in your house.

It seems it doesn't belong here.

Have a good look around.

Was that storage drawer Grandma's?

Yeah. Your grandma treasured it very dearly.

Grandpa made it.

If you look carefully, you'll find decades-old cat hair from Grandma's cat, Nabi.

Why? Should I change the storage drawer for you?

No.

1987- 1988

1991-1992

There's no diary from 1989 to 1990.

1989 - 1990

Ganwon-do (Province), Hoengseon-gun (County), Guiyeo-myeon, Hwaryeong-ri

3, 28, 24. Does it ring any bells?

Flower petals, the spirit's tears, Wind, the spirit's love. The pension house, Wonderland

Wonderland?

They said that villa burned down.

- You are going to die exactly the same way.- Hye Joong!

Let's... go home.

Hye Joong, what's wrong with you?

I can't live without you.She's living simultaneously in the real world and the dream world.

She'll die as the boundary becomes blurred.

- Diary...- What?

No matter how much I've searched, the diary from 1989-1990 isn't there.

That's when we lived there.

Hye Joong wrote a diary when she was four?

My Brother's diary.

He wrote in his diary everyday.

I guess that's not it. There must be something else that only Hye Joong can find there.

But, if Hye Joong goes there,

she'll have to endure even worse nightmares.

Amongst those, if she has a nightmare that doesn't seem like a nightmare,

she must open this talisman in order to survive.

A nightmare that doesn't seem like a nightmare?

Is it a nightmare or not?

I don't know either.

As a shaman, how can you not know this much?

Hey! Do you think the shamans know every principle of the world so they can do pow-wows or tell fortunes?

Hurry and put this away. I wrote this without your mom knowing.

Without my mom knowing?

Why?

It's a talisman that kills souls.

Also, there's another talisman. She can get it when she's there.

From whom?

That...

That would be the person who started or witnessed this circle of ill-fated destiny.

Everyone died.

My mother and sister-in-law slowly died from illness within a year after leaving that place.

The concierge, too.

His corpse was found in the forest within a week of going missing.

My brother, on the ship returning to France,

cut his wrists.

There was more.

There must definitely be another person who died or went mad.

There wasn't.

Can't I just go with her? She's never lived without me.

You want to save Hye Joong right? Then don't say anything and do what I tell you.

If that number is pointing at March 28th, you don't have time to be doing this.

Your coming too right?

Are you crazy? I need to go to Brazil.

- Then let me take this.- Hey!

Un...Un...Unni, don't do that. If I don't have this, I'll be too scared to live. Why are you being like this?

Then just come with us!

Crazy bitch, I don't want to. Am I crazy? Don't you know I hate wandering around.

You, wench who is scarier than ghosts.

Timing and Subtitles brought to you by the Lost in Wonderland Team @ Viki

Make sure to keep the talisman with you.

When you have a nightmare that doesn't seem like a nightmare, you must open that talisman for sure.

- The other talisman...- I know.

You said that I have to receive it here.

If you have a nightmare or see something weird, just shut your eyes tightly and open them again,

because what you see isn't everything.

Yes.

From now on, you must go alone.

If you go straight up this road, someone will be waiting for you at the pension.

When you arrive, contact me.

Let's go.

Let's go.

Hye Joong, let's go home.

Do you think you'll die just because of some nightmares?

Auntie will protect you. I've done that so far!

Last night,

I had a dream that I died.

You already know, my nightmares become reality.

You died?

You said that I need to find what I lost here if I want the nightmares to stop.

It's fine.

I'm fine.

I'm telling you there isn't enough time.

Hwa Ryeong villa?

The place that went up in flames about 20 years ago?

I heard that this real estate agent introduced that house.

It seems like the rotten luck of that house is going to be transferred to me.

Why are you looking for that place now?

I want to know what happened

there before the fire broke out.

I'm sorry. I'm hungry. Plus, I don't really have anything to do.

Would you like one?

Ahjumma,

That villa.

It's said in this area that unlucky things will happen if we even talk about it.

If you want to protect your life and to live sanely, just act like you know nothing about it.

I need to know it

to save my niece. Please, I ask of you.

Shall we go and see the rabbits?

She said to eat this while waiting for the cleaning to be done.

Where is this place? Why can't I locate this place?

My cell phone's reception is not working either...

Because it isn't important.

Do you not have a phone, computer, internet?

I need to call my Aunt to tell her I've arrived.

You fall so easily you haven't changed at all.

Do you know me?

Do you really,

not know who I am?

Then can you hug me once after a long time?

? Petals, the spirit's tears, ?

? The wind, the spirit's love, ?

? The beautiful dazzling memory, ?

? of when she and I started together. ?

The phone cannot connect. After the tone?

Hello? Is this Lee Sun Ja's residence?

Yes, I... about the Hwa Ryeong villa that Lee Sun Ja used to take care of?

Hello?

I'm telling you it's all pointless. You really don't listen.

Do you like Alice in Wonderland?

I like Captain Hook.

I also like him... hmm... Peter Pan.

But why is this place Wonderland and not Neverland?

What's wrong with Wonderland?

Alice goes to Wonderland,

and Peter Pan lives in Neverland.

Well, it's not important.

Both of them are beautiful places.

Beautiful, my ass.

Wonderland is full of weird things.

In Neverland they are all dementia patients.

Let's go.

I'll take you to your room.

Never go in that forest alone.

The sun sets quickly, so it's easy to lose your way.

How many rooms are there?

Not counting the bathroom, five.

All the rooms are open, so you can get in whichever room you want.

However, before entering a room, you must knock.

Are there other guests besides me?

No.

- When the petals are falling down, no one comes to this place.- Why?

Because the wind blows a lot, they keep losing their way.

So, when you're here, you need to do everything with me.

Why should I?

Because you need to find only

pretty and happy things.

Is that what my aunt told you?

Your eyes are the same.

If you have a nightmare or see something weird, just shut your eyes tightly and open them again,

because what you see isn't everything.

Petals, the spirit's tears, the wind, the spirit's love, Wonderland Mansion

March 16th

Water.

Does it hurt?

Shall we go and see the rabbits?

Here.

Why are you like that? It's just a harmless animal.

You've grown up badly...

Are you alright?

I'm fine.

Why does it keep on like this?

Hey!

Where did you go?

Hey, you wench! Once you get old, you even try to kidnap me now. Why should I go there?

Excuse me, please open the door!

Is anyone there? Excuse me!

Please meet me once. It concerns someone's life!

Aigoo, you're not helping me in life at all. You're just foolishly brawny.

Aigoo, I, who got involved with her...

I'm the crazy one. I'm a crazy woman. Aigoo, dizzy...

Are you crazy?

She is a dementia patient right now.

She was a psychiatric patient 20 years ago.

Use this money for buying medicine.

Put it away. I don't want to touch any of your house stuff, not even a hair.

Soo Ryeon came.

Soo Ryeon?

She is a relative unni whom my mother raised like her own daughter.

Don't ask anything else. She doesn't know anything.

Soo Ryeon, your baby was taken away again?

That damned shaman probably gave a talisman to her.

- I have to find it. - Please just wait a little longer.

Hwan, you know this isn't what we wanted.

This is right.

Trying to live together, even just for a day...

There aren't even 15 days left until the 28th. If she's not able to recognize you until the end, you'll die.

You can't live again like this.

It's okay because I recognized her.

I'm not fine. If only she disappeared, everything would be solved...

You promised that if she was brought here, you wouldn't cause her to be hurt.

Alright, you should leave now.

I want to stay with her.

I don't know when you'll change your mind again.

Hwan, please.

Like that, "Hwan-ah..."

It would be nice if she called me like that one more time.

March 17th

Timing and Subtitles brought to you by the Lost in Wonderland Team @ Viki

Where should I start searching?

He is Myodori.

Myodori likes you.

Look at him. He's always just staring at you.

What... He can't even speak.

Even though he doesn't say it, you can tell.

Where are you going?

To the bathroom.

- Let's go together. - What?

While you are here, you should always go around together with me.

I'm going crazy.

Unni, I'm bored.

It's for someone I love.

? Sleep soundly. Sleep soundly

? My baby sleep soundly

? Sleep in the mother's arms

Is there really not anyone else here?

- A girl or? - What are you talking about?

The way that woman looks at me...

It's Soo Ryeon.

Her name is Soo Ryeon.

It's a pretty name, right?

What about you? What's your name?

I told you it's Myodori.

No, you. What's your name?

Hwan, Kim Hwan.

Hwan.

When did you start living here?

Do you possibly... know what the numbers 3, 28, 24 represent?

Why are you crying?

Because I'm happy.

Why... Don't you know me?

Hwan!

Dad. Unni. I'm bored.

Hwan!

Die!

All the rooms are open, you can go wherever you want.

Two cat whiskers, two mouse whiskers.

This much.

This much.

That.

Old lady!

Hwan!

Where is the talisman?

Where did she put it?

I'm going to kill her.

That crazy human.

Why do you keep calling my name? Making my heart flutter.

It's milk.

It's good for insomnia.

I should not sleep. I keep having strange dreams.

It's alright. I'm going to protect you.

My dad and my mom weren't able to protect me. How would you?

Is finding what you lost going well?

You know it, right?

Where is it?

Is it perhaps in that room? Is that why you locked it?

Did you go into that room?

- I told you not go anywhere alone. - Why did you lie?

- There are a total of six rooms, not five. - That's not important.

Don't ever go into that room again.

You said that all the rooms in Wonderland are open.

- Why is that room locked? - Because there is no key!

- Key? - That room,

can only be opened by one person.

Please, don't go into that room.

March 21st

There is another talisman. You'll have to get that one, there.

Two cat whiskers, two mouse whiskers.

Why are you doing this to me?

Because you have no chance. You can't find anything by yourself.

What do you want me to find?

Something more valuable than your life! Something you should have protected with your life!

There's nothing like that in this world.

That's why you have to die.

I'm going to find it! I will find it!

Shut up, and just give me the talisman.

This much. This much.

You can't go anywhere!

If you go, Hwan will die.

I told you to knock. Why didn't you listen?

Let's go.

Where?

That woman is going to kill you. Let's hurry. Let's just leave.

I can't.

Let's go, Hwan. Please.

Please, let's go.

Timing and Subtitles brought to you by the Lost in Wonderland Team @ Viki

Okay, let's go.

But the wind is blowing too hard, so I can't go outside for a while.

I can't distinguish anything because of the wind.

The sky, the ground, the living, or the dead...

Does it hurt?

You get hurt so easily.

You're hurt, too. I saw you bleeding.

It's just a nightmare.

I'm fine. I'm just a little tired.

You... How can you sleep in this situation?

Why are you always sleeping?

Don't go anywhere. You must stay by my side.

Mom, why are you like this again?

I left my Bible. Stay here for just a moment!

Grandma, that bundle, give it to me.

What are you doing?

I told you not to appear in front of us again!

It's okay.

Do you think the husband that cheated on you and left you will return just because you pray day and night?

When the rotten-luck item is seated on the house.

Don't blab your mouth around carelessly.

If you vaguely mention Hwa Ryeong, it'll be hard for you to live until when you're supposed to live.

If you give me that bundle, I'll disappear.

If you have the skill, try to take it.

You probably won't be able to take it before this old lady dies.

Grandma, how did that woman die?

You said her name was Soo Ryeon, right?

I'm going to kill her.

Unni, let's play.

If you don't find what you lost, all will die, you and your aunt.

- What are you telling me to find? - Something that it more valuable than your life!

Something that you should have protected with your life!

There's more.

There were more people who died or went crazy.

I need to find it. If there are six rooms, there's one I haven't been in.

The locked room.

That's right. A small room.

Before entering a room, you must knock.

I'm going to kill you.

- Hye Joong. - Aunt.

Aunt, I think I found something.

Hye Joong... Hello?

Hello?

Hye Joong...

I'm going to kill her.

I'm going to kill her.

One girl!

What are you doing?

A girl went into this room

There isn't anyone else but you.

Look. You will know when you see.

I definitely saw it.

I told you not to come to this room.

Hey! Let me down.

What are you doing? This isn't the time for you to do this! It's a moment of dying or living.

Hey! Let me down!

Hey!

You got better.

It's a present.

Myodori and I made it.

Stop it. It's not the time to do this.

It must be uncomfortable.

You can't see well in front of you.

I told you to hug me like this.

Timing and Subtitles brought to you by the Lost in Wonderland Team @ Viki

No road ahead.

When I charge you after this case is done, you'd better know you'll need to sell your house to pay.

Omo, it hurts. What now?

Hey, I told you already, we can't even go there.

Ah, how many times do I have to tell you? Where are we? Soo Mi!

Soo Mi!

Hey, crazy wench!

I seriously.

I'm a crazier wench for following that crazy wench.

Aigoo, seriously. That ill-mannered girl going by herself.

Hye Joong! Hye Joong!

Are you alright? Are you hurt?

Ah, really! You went by yourself ahead...

That old lady... gives out that bundle after dying.

No, wait until it's time.

Why not? Why are you here?

This is just a hollow shell. Even if you open it, you can't even see anything.

No, I have to see what's inside of here.

Get ahold of yourself!

All of the people that were involved in this went crazy and died! Even Hye Joong...

Hye Joong is not dead nor alive right now.

If she can't find what she's looking for, she'll die,

and if she stays still, she'll die as well.

That's why Hye Joong has to find it out by herself.

There's nothing that you can do, Soo Mi.

No, I think that something happened to our Hye Joong.

Wonderland disappeared and I couldn't call our Hye Joong.

Ha Ran, just once. Let's go there together just once.

This is not a world that we can interfere with.

Until the time is over, we can't even enter Wonderland.

Where's Hwan?

Stop it.

Stop it.

Please, please.

Find only the pretty and happy things.

It's you, Hwan.

Why... are you there...?

Put her down.

No.

- I told you to put her down. - She's my person. You already promised

that if I brought her here, she wouldn't get hurt.

If you do that one more time,

I will give everything up and leave.

Don't forget your promise.

When the last moment comes, you'll end it by yourself.

Water.

March 24th

All done.

What is this?

Can I eat?

How do I wash my face?

I can feed you and wash you.

Are you telling me not to dig in the dirt? Is there something in that forest?

Are those the only clothes you have?

No.

Why do you always wear your socks mismatched?

This is not a mismatched pair of socks. I have one more pair of socks like this one.

Do you want to see it?

That must be.

Look! I have a lot of clothes.

That woman is weird.

What is?

That woman

will die soon.

In your dreams

they are all about dying.

You don't believe me.

It might gather a bad omen. I told you to wait!

March 27th

Just stop now. Tomorrow, everything will be finished.

I'm sorry,

because I love her.

It can't be helped,

because she was the only one there, by your side, at that time.

By any chance, was I ever here before.

Maybe.

Maybe a long time ago.

Why are you telling me this now?

Because whatever you're looking for,

you have to find it yourself.

Then if I keep doing so, everybody will die.

Including Myodori.

So?

I have to find what I lost.

March 28.

Tomorrow is my birthday.

How old are you?

24 years old.

Let's leave here.

What are you so afraid of?

Dying?

You and Myodori will die.

Understand?

If anEskimo's neighbor dies,

the Eskimos sit down together and talk about that person for one week.

And then, they never speak of that person again.

But if you keep talking about that person,

they believe that the spirit can't ever leave this world.

Even though they remember that person to the deepest depth, the reason they don't talk about it is

that it is the love for a dead person, and it is manners.

What are you talking about?

I'm not afraid of dying.

I'm afraid of being forgotten.

Please, Hwan. You know, right?

What I lost and where I put it.

Of course I know.

How do you know that?

Someone I love taught me.

That makes no sense.

All of the people have something that they have lost.

You have to find it by yourself. You have to do it that way.

It's still not time yet.

Please stop it now.

Time's up.

Step back, Hwan.

That woman is going to kill us. I found the evidence in the forest.

You are the murderer.

You are the one that killed someone.

Don't do that.

No! I haven't killed anyone! It's just a dream!

This isn't a dream! It's reality!

Thinking that the memory you want to erase is a dream, is your dream.

No! No! Don't come close to me!

Let's go quickly.

Don't do it!

Look. After all, even you couldn't protect me.

Die!

Hwan!

You die, too!

Everything is okay now.

March 28th

It's been a while. Shall we kiss?

Timing and Subtitles brought to you by the Lost in Wonderland Team @ Viki

No, no Hye Joong.

Going to Brazil is impossible, this wench.

Don't forget your promise.

When the last moment comes, you will end it yourself.

If you end up dreaming a nightmare that's not like a nightmare, you must open that talisman.

No, this is just a dream.

Everything is not a dream but reality.

No, that's not possible.

Then how about Hwan?

How could you forget him? That's why you have to die.

Mom, I'm bored.

I'm sick.

Dad, I'm bored.

I need to paint.

Honey, I'm not sick anymore.

Can you hug me?

Don't be like this.

Honey.

You know I have to send a picture by tomorrow.

Honey.

Please hug me.

Stop it.

Are you still missing her?

Please hug me!

Until when are you going to be like this?

Unni, let's play.

Unni, I'm bored.

Unni, does it hurt?

It's alright, because it's for someone I love.

Someone you love?

That's no good.

Unni, I'm bored.

Nobody plays with me. I'll play with baby.

Baby,

since you can't talk,

I'll always watch you.

I love you deeply.

From now on, let's play a fun thing. This is a game that lovers play.

Hwan,

this is Myodori. I'll give him to you.

Here, this is Myodori.

You still don't have teeth. I'll feed you.

Hye Joong

Hwan

Are you still bored,

Noona?

The baby is being born into the world.

Hwa Ryeong Ri, a village where flower petals fall like snow.

Because Hye Joong's mother's illness has gotten worse and my drawing has not been going well,

we've decided to stay here for a while.

On March 21st, 1989, - As I mentioned...

the villa concierge brought a lady who'd take care of the household.

A lady who says little and only smiles shyly.

You've grown a lot!

Unni, let's play.

You couldn't see the front well.

- Shall I give you some candy? - Yeah.

Take it away!

Mom!

Your mother is sick so shall we play later?

Hye Joong, even without me, you can take good care of Hwan, right?

Unni, where are you going?

Let's go.

Let them keep their mouths shut!

Hwan...

Timing and Subtitles brought to you by the Lost in Wonderland Team @ Viki

You crazy old woman! Do you think you can hurt me even though you're dead?

- I'm sorry. - Shut up.

I'm sorry!

Shut up! Look properly! At who this is...

This dirty and terrible appearance of she, who has changed like this, paying for her sins!

Your Grandmother.

This old dirty woman who took everything away from Hwan and me.

Die!

Go! Now, it's time for you to use...

Don't use the talisman for Hwan!

Die!

Die!

Soon Mi. Soon Mi.

- March 28th... - The child's 24th birthday.

The spirit of someone who has died, never dies nor ages to someone who remembers them.

However, if they end up being forgotten by someone who loved them, their spirit will roam this world while aging.

The age of rebirth is 24 years, when a human body is completed, with the bones and spirit, and is resurrected and becomes human.

Hye Joong...

Hye Joong is in danger...

- I need to go to Hye Joong. - Soon Mi! Hey, Soon Mi!

You can't go right now.

You must leave Hye Joong alone to solve it by herself.

- Why? What has she done wrong? - Why has she done nothing wrong?

She lost someone precious to her. Someone who loved her unconditionally... That pure spirit...

Then what should I do?

If Hye Joong ends up finding what she lost... No, if she finds them too late,

she must open the sealed talisman. Then she can survive.

However, if the spirits are sealed in the talisman,

even the spirits will die.

The spirits must repeat dying every day to resurrect.

Even so, if there is no one who remembers them, they will disappear.

Have you found them all now?

Even those spirits will disappear forever.

It would have been nice to remember only moments that were pretty and happy.

The times we were together, Myodori you gave me,

the petals falling to the ground, and this wind sound...

Are you coming to take revenge on me?

March 28th, the birthday I become 24 years old.

I was told if someone I love remembers me by that time,

I can resurrect to the next life.

If not, I have to kill the person who killed me.

But both of those for me... were you.

By the way, why...

I've remembered you, so why?

Because it was too late.

That's not possible, it's just a dream.

Okay...

No, it's just a dream.

Just think that way

and forget it.

Hwan!

You have to open the talisman.

Please.

You probably won't be able to stop Mom for long.

I shouldn't have brought you here though...

I shouldn't have missed you that much...

Do you know what you did wrong? It wasn't killing Hwan.

It was erasing Hwan from your memory.

I did wrong.

Do you know how that feels?

While I'm cleaning his body soaked with blood every night,,

I have to watch him not even making a groaning sound in pain.

For 24 years, dying every single day,

searching for you every night. He says he misses you.

But you.. Selfish humans like you

distort the memories as you please and erase them.

You're dying, too.

Just the same as him.

I'm sorry.

Hwan!

Don't do that, Mom.

She loved me. We slept together every night and

she also sang me the lullabies.

She soothed me with the mint candies.

I wished I could've done that for you as well.

You said you wanted to stay together with her, right?

Mom will do that for you.

I'm begging you.

There's still something I haven't said to her yet.

I will hold you.

From now on, we'll be playing something fun.

A game you play for someone you love.

There has never been a moment

when I have forgotten you.

There was something that I've always wanted to say.

When I grow up to be able to speak.

I will always

watch over you.

Deep in my heart...

because I love you.

Because I love you.

Buddha said that.

Forgive them.

They don't even know what they're doing right now.

You dummy, that's what Jesus says.

I guess you still get confused between Wonderland and Neverland.

That kind of stuff is not important. Both of them are the beautiful places.

What part?

In Neverland the dementia patients are all around.

Wonderland is full of strange things...

Why?

The world is entirely full of wonderful things.

It's just that people don't know that

because they keep losing their memories.

Just like you.

I've killed someone, only once.

The one who loved me at risk of his own life.

My brother.

I will never forget it for a moment.

Hwan, will you hug me just once more?

Hwan.

Yes, I'm on the way there right now.

Since I have a business card, I'll contact the writer directly. - One year later -

And after reading proofs, I'll go directly home from the print shop.

So they said?

I'm sorry.

? Petals, the spirit's tears

? The wind, the spirit's love

? The beautiful dazzling memory

? Disappeared together with her

? I'll always being looking over her

? My spirit always with her

? Petals, the spirit's tears

? The wind, the spirit's love

Alice: Boy From Wonderland.

? Petals, the spirit's tears,

? The wind, the spirit's love ?

? The beautiful dazzling memory ?

? Started together with her ?

? Find the things that you've lost?

Hwan, it's a present.

Myodori and I prepared it.

? That painful love like wind ?

? The times that we spent together ?

You ate something.

? The wind ?

Ah, your hands are dirty.

Daddy promised, right?

I will always watch over you

because I love you deeply in my heart.

You did well.

Okay, Noona will hug you.

Hye Joong, why did you put Hwan's socks on him mismatched?

They're not mismatched. There is another pair of socks like this.

? Petals, the spirit's tears ?

? The wind, the spirit's love ?

? If the petals fall ?

? My tears reach you ?

? If the wind blows ?

? My love meets you ?

? Petals, the spirit's tears ?

? The wind, the spirit's love ?

? The beautiful and dazzling ?

? The happy ?

? memory ?

I often live and forget...

How much I missed you...

How much I loved you...

This time, for real... Goodbye.

Thanks for watching! Uploaded by saaapiiikaa

Say hye to me on twitter and feel free to request trans or video. ^^

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] Alice: Boy From Wonderland [2015] HD - Duration: 1:57:34.

-------------------------------------------

Put garlic under your pillow and this will happen to you - Duration: 4:36.

Place garlic under your pillow and it will happen to you

Garlic is a very common food found in many kitchens worldwide and has been

placed on many home remedies for years.

Being such a versatile ingredient, it It has many beneficial qualities. Garlic has

It has been used to taste dishes and get rid pests. Whatever the reason, we know

that garlic is a food rich in nutrients. It has many important qualities and can benefit

your health in many ways.

Garlic is actually a food that is rich in calories up to 100 calories per 100 g.

However, no one really consuming garlic so it's almost impossible to win

weight by eating garlic alone. It has carbohydrates and protein complexes that can improve

their physical and mental health performance.

It is also rich in vitamins and minerals, as vitamin B, sodium, potassium and magnesium.

It is also rich in allicin, which is a compound sulfur.

Garlic can treat infections, disorders metabolic and respiratory problems. He

It contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that help cardiovascular health. it reduces

cholesterol levels in the body and regulates blood pressure of the body. He too

can help increase blood flow the body and prevent premature aging.

It can also kill germs better some prescribed antibiotics. And also

can help combat the accumulation of fluids Body and inflammation in body tissues.

Garlic can considerably improve each aspect of their bodily functions.

But why should you put garlic under your pillow?

This is an old family secret that has It has been used to improve sleep for generations.

This is especially useful for people who They have difficulty falling asleep.

Garlic to contain sulfur, characteristic its strong aroma, has a calming effect

and can help your sleep quality.

The garlic aroma is strong and can be difficult to bear. However, after a few

days, you will get used to it and you will be sleeping so deeply that

you will not even notice.

Garlic also has a positive effect on its performance throughout the day and night

It helps to recharge for the day following.

Another way to experience the benefits Garlic's ability to help you sleep

It involves the preparation of a natural beverage that will help you relax:

ingredients:

- 250 ml of milk - 1 clove garlic, crushed

- 1 tablespoon of honey

Instructions: - Mix the garlic and milk in a saucepan

and heat until boiling. - Simmer for 3 minutes, then

Remove from heat and let cool. - Add honey and drink.

- You should drink about 30 minutes before bedtime for best results.

Besides being one of the best spices, garlic It is a powerful ally for your health and

will treat sleep problems.

For more infomation >> Put garlic under your pillow and this will happen to you - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Les Premières dames de la mode - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Les Premières dames de la mode - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Kagamine Len - True Love Restraint Türkçe Altyazı - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> Kagamine Len - True Love Restraint Türkçe Altyazı - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Prenez chaque matin une cuillère de ceci à jeun et observez votre corps mincir et se transformer - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Prenez chaque matin une cuillère de ceci à jeun et observez votre corps mincir et se transformer - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

5 Great LEGO Hack Ideas for Easy Life - Duration: 1:19.

5 Great LEGO Hack Ideas for Easy Life

For more infomation >> 5 Great LEGO Hack Ideas for Easy Life - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Population health overview featuring Rick Shepardson - Duration: 2:41.

Hi, my name is Rick Shepardson,

Director of Optimazation Solutions here at Nordic,

and I focus in population health and value-based care.

Today I want to talk to you a little bit

about some of the services that we offer,

some of the challenges and struggles that we've seen

in the industry,

and how we help our clients.

So right now the population health

and value-based care space is evolving.

MACRA was recently released, and many of our organizations

and clients we work with are involved in ACOs

and other risk-based contracts.

Well, as we involve into the space,

it's really important for IT to play a complementary role

to executive leadership and operations,

to help support recording, to help customize the EHR

to support these needs.

But a lot of times as these changes

and as these requirements pivot, it's really important

for you to be able to be agile and pivot with them.

So here at Nordic, one of the things

that we help our clients do is understand

what's happening with bundled payments,

understand what's happening with MACRA,

and how to maximize reimbursement from areas like HCC

and RAF if you have a high Medicare advantage population.

We not only understand those strategies, but we also

have the consultants with the technical expertise,

the operational expertise, the leadership,

and the project management skill set

to help drive your organization forward

faster than you might be able to otherwise.

We are able to help you implement Healthy Planet or MyChart

or some of the Epic application tools

to best meet those needs.

We're also able to leverage our best consultants

to put together our standard methodologies and tools

to help you implement strategic projects more efficiently.

We can help you implement quality measure improvement.

We've addressed seven or eight quality measures

in a matter of weeks.

We can help you implement a registry in 60 hours.

We can help you make sure that your RAF scoring

is built into a dashboard and you're targeting patients

as effectively as possible.

We take all of these solutions,

we package them together to really meet client needs.

It's really not a one-size-fits-all approach here.

It's really important that we understand

where you're at in your journey

and that we partner with you to position our consultants

and our services to best meet your needs.

So I'd love to talk to you about what you're working on

and how we might be able to help you.

So click the link below, and I hope to hear from you soon.

For more infomation >> Population health overview featuring Rick Shepardson - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Nail Mail @WhatsupNails 📦💅🏻 (Subt. Español) - Duration: 8:01.

For more infomation >> Nail Mail @WhatsupNails 📦💅🏻 (Subt. Español) - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

En Güzel Bebek Gülüşleri (Bebeklerin Komik Tepkileri) 😍😍/ Komik Bebekler #17 / Komik Videolar #99 - Duration: 7:44.

For more infomation >> En Güzel Bebek Gülüşleri (Bebeklerin Komik Tepkileri) 😍😍/ Komik Bebekler #17 / Komik Videolar #99 - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

Silence

For more infomation >> Silence

-------------------------------------------

Get more Views and Subscrib...

For more infomation >> Get more Views and Subscrib...

-------------------------------------------

BT Daily: Minor Prophets - Amos and Hosea - Duration: 2:56.

[Darris McNeely] We've been going through a series on the Beyond Today Bible studies

through the Minor Prophets of the Old Testament.

I recently did one on the prophet Amos, covering that book, and Gary just recently completed

the study on the prophet Hosea.

And Gary, what I was really struck by as we were going through both of those, listening

to yours here recently, that those two prophets were near contemporaries as they both went

and prophesied to the ancient nation of Israel.

And the message that they gave there has some important implications for our world today.

[Gary Petty] Real important.

When Hosea and Amos went to Israel, it was during the time of Jeroboam II, and Jeroboam

II helped have a great economic revival inside of Israel.

They were rich and there was money coming in, and they were making all kinds of deals

all over the country or all over the world, all over the Middle East, and as they did,

they actually did not respond to God.

All this wealth had them so sure of themselves and they accepted all these other religious

ideas, and the result was it seemed like a major, positive time in Israel, and yet these

prophets come along and say, "No, God is not happy with you."

[Darris] What it was was a period of revival, an economic revival.

In reality, the nation Israel did literally become great again –

[Gary] Yes.

[Darris] – under Jeroboam II.

It was a global trade period.

I mean, the highways were bustling with traffic, Israel was trading with foreign nations and

everyone was getting wealthy.

But there was also the have-nots of the nation.

There were deep social problems.

And what I found interesting was, I was going through Amos and looking at it – Amos prophesied

for about ten years, and yet the good times kept rolling, but within 40 years, less than

a generation after Amos, Israel didn't exist any longer.

Deep issues.

[Gary] Right, yes.

And what you also see is a political collapse.

Because after Jeroboam II, you see where each king came along, and most of the kings for

the next 70 years were assassinated.

And so what you have is an economic boom, but political and social, religious, moral

collapse that eventually leads to them being invaded twice by Assyria, and the third time

the Assyrians totally destroyed them.

[Darris] The ancient prophets, those Minor Prophets, have a message that's very, very

important for us in the modern world today.

We encourage you to go online at beyondtoday.tv and look for our Beyond Today Bible Studies

on the Minor Prophets to go deeper into these topics that Gary and I and Steve have done.

You'll learn a great deal and they will help you to understand the biblical application

and connection to our world today.

That's BT Daily.

Join us next time.

For more infomation >> BT Daily: Minor Prophets - Amos and Hosea - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

2015-2017 F-150 Barricade Brush Guard Review & Install - Duration: 3:23.

What's going on, guys?

I'm Alex from American Muscle.

This is my quick view and install of the Barricade Brush Guard in Polished Stainless fitting

the 2015 and 2016 F-150.

So in this video, I'm going to talk about the construction and materials used with this

brush guard, as well as a little bit later on the installation.

But right off the bat, despite this size, I'm going to be giving this a very easy one

out of three wrenches on the difficulty meter, and you should have this on your truck in

about an hour, tops.

So if you're the owner of a brand new F-150, and you're looking to maximize the protection

over that of a bull bar, I would definitely suggest taking a look at this brush guard.

As you're going to be offering the maximum amount of protection for your headlights and

your grille from anything you might come across, be it on your daily commute, job site, or

even doing some heavy-duty off-roading.

So, taking a look just at the materials alone we're gonna see that this is made up of a

heavy-duty stainless steel tubing which is then polished to a mirror finish.

Now, in my opinion, this meshes very well with the factory trim on the F-150.

But if chrome isn't your thing, you can definitely take a look at some other options on the website

where we're going to have this listed in black.

So the great thing about this finish on this brush guard is that it's going to hold up

over time to any type of exposure to the elements.

But I would add that with any type of chrome parts that you're gonna have on your vehicle

it's always a good idea to wax it every now and then, just to ensure it's gonna have a

great shine as well as be protected.

All right guys, so taking a look at the pricing here we're going to see that this is going

to fall in line right around the $500 price range, which is definitely gonna be in the

middle of the road in comparison to some of the other big-name brands out there.

Now they could easily tip the scales at around $1200 based on their style, finish, as well

as how they're optioned.

Now, for the money here, you're definitely getting away with a huge bang for the buck

as you're going to be giving your truck the maximum amount of protection, protecting your

headlights, your grille, and your front end either on your daily commute, running off-road,

or your job site.

Now, again, just to hit this home one last time, for the money here you're definitely

getting away with a huge piece of equipment that's going to protect your investment from

anything that you might be coming across on your daily commute.

Doing some light to heavy-duty off-roading, as well as making this look that much more

aggressive and different than any other F-150 you're going to be seeing on your daily commute.

So taking a look at the installation here guys, just like I had said in the beginning

of the video, you're gonna be looking at a pretty easy one out of three wrenches on the

difficulty meter and about one hour, tops, to get this on your truck.

Now, while it's not completely necessary to have a second set of hands here to get this

installed, I would definitely suggest doing it as this is gonna be a little bit on the

heavier side and it's always a good idea to just have them there.

All right guys, so one thing I do want to add, during the installation is that while

Barricade suggests that you don't need to pull the grille to install this.

I would definitely suggest taking the extra 10 to 15 minutes to do it, as getting access

to the top bumper bolts for the brackets can be a little bit on the challenging side as

there's only about this much space to get a hand down there.

Again, take the extra 10 to 15 minutes, pop out your factory grille, and it's going to

make your life that much easier when getting this on your truck.

All right guys, so just to wrap things up here, I really like this option from Barricade,

not only because I have a couple of their parts on my own truck, but for the fact that

you're going to be getting away with a piece that not only looks tough but actually is

tough.

You're going to be protecting the front of your brand new truck from anything that you're

going to come across on some light to heavy-duty off-roading, job site, farm, or even on your

daily commute.

So that's my review and install of the Barricade Brush Guard available in polished stainless

fitting your 2015 and 2016 F-150 right here at americanmuscle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment