Thursday, January 12, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 12 2017

Teclast H30 Bluetooth 4.0 Heart Rate Monitor Smart Wristband - Review

After several months of usage

The battery life is about one week

And the bracelet behaves very well

You can update the firmware of the bracelet in the application

The bracelet shows time

Date

Steps

calories

Distance

Sleep time

Phone finder. When you shake the hand phone rings

Software version

Measurement of heart rate

The app

Thank you for watching

For more infomation >> Teclast H30 Bluetooth 4 0 Heart Rate Monitor - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Kia Picanto 1.0 CVVT 5D First Edition - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> Kia Picanto 1.0 CVVT 5D First Edition - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Paw Patrol transformación Rubble into the Hulk 28 Series. Coloring for kids and toddlers - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Paw Patrol transformación Rubble into the Hulk 28 Series. Coloring for kids and toddlers - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

역도요정 김복주 메이킹making film 남주혁을 뛰게 하는 이성경의성경의 뽀뽀~♡ - Mi Now TV - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> 역도요정 김복주 메이킹making film 남주혁을 뛰게 하는 이성경의성경의 뽀뽀~♡ - Mi Now TV - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

DJ SODA REMIX 2017 ✓ - Duration: 44:08.

For more infomation >> DJ SODA REMIX 2017 ✓ - Duration: 44:08.

-------------------------------------------

Styx: Shards of Darkness

For more infomation >> Styx: Shards of Darkness

-------------------------------------------

Silence

For more infomation >> Silence

-------------------------------------------

Fiat Grande Punto 1.4-16V Dynamic - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Fiat Grande Punto 1.4-16V Dynamic - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

The Bye Bye Man

For more infomation >> The Bye Bye Man

-------------------------------------------

"La La Land" Trailer

For more infomation >> "La La Land" Trailer

-------------------------------------------

#7 日本語字幕 DT K 韓国ドラマ - Duration: 58:58.

<i>Timing and subtitles brought to you by The Romantic Doctors ♡ @ Viki</i>

<i>- Episode 7 -</i>

What is this, now?

<i>You have to go to Doldam Hospital.</i>

<i>You mean, as me working there?</i>

<i>Make a team of your own and head over there.</i>

<i>Go and make sure you stop Chairman Shin's surgery.</i>

Hello, Doldam Hospital staff.

I'm the Chief Surgeon Song Hyun Chul, assigned to work at Doldam Hospital from today.

<i>Nice to meet you all.</i>

<i>If you can, ruin his career and make him disappear from my life for good,</i>

<i>so he can never be a doctor again.</i>

<i>But how do I do that?</i>

<i>That's why I'm sending you over.</i>

<i>You must find a way.</i>

<i>I will try my hardest.</i>

<i>How can I look at this?</i>

It seems like your hospital is short staffed, so I just sent you some support crew.

Support? Are you sure that's all?

Why? Are there any problems in my decision?

Even if there are, shut up and do nothing. For your sake, Director Yeo .

<i> A generation of infinite competition. </i>

<i> It's a fight between consuming or getting consumed, trample on or getting trampled on. </i>

<i>We are heading over to Doldam Hospital for innovation.</i>

<i>Make sure to remember that the future 50-year plan of Geodae Hospital, lies on our shoulders.</i>

<i>Fighting!</i>

<i>- Fighting.<br>- Fighting.</i>

<i>Come on. Fighting!</i>

<i>- Fighting!<br>- Fighting!</i>

My name is Ji Min Jung. I've worked as the chief nurse at Geodae Hospital for 10 years.

I'm Oh Myung Shim. It's my 18th year here at Doldam Hospital as the head nurse.

From now on, I will be in charge of distribution of work.

You're okay with that?

<i> We are the pride of Geodae Hospital. </i>

<i>No matter what! Do not get pushed aside in the struggle for leadership!</i>

No. I will be in charge of the administration of our doctors.

I have better knowledge of our doctors than you.

You're okay with that, right?

<i>Those who believe winning over the opponents is the matter of pride. And the world insists this is the right answer.</i>

<i>Prove it to me. Whether in academic grades or in skill,</i>

<i> you've never won against Kang Dong Joo, right? </i>

<i>It doesn't matter if it's only once. Try winning against him.</i>

<i>Father, I—</i>

<i>There's no fun in having a child that loses. Do you understand?</i>

<i> The reality in which you won't get recognized unless you win against someone else. </i>

<i>The fear of becoming a loser the moment one loses,</i>

<i>pushes people into an even more fierce competition.</i>

It'll be best if you take caution, Dr. Boo Yong Joo.

<i> [To Dr. Master Kim] </i>

Just try me.

<i>Chapter 7: The Unstable Factor</i>

You don't know? Do you really not know?

I really don't. I was just called out of the blue and had to pack my things quickly

and because of that my wife made a fuss saying she can't live with me.

My kids were right there crying, my mother-in-law came in the middle of the night and--

No, I'm saying that it doesn't make sense.

How does a whole squad just suddenly barge in here and you don't know why you came?

That's what I'm saying. What kind of personnel appointment is this kind of mess?

If I get divorced because of this, do you think the hospital is going to take responsibility?!

I-In Bum, you're here?

Which one can I use?

Would you like to use this one? This one seems to be in a nice spot.

What happened? Why are you here, too?

Is it because of the surgery from last time? Is it because of that—

Excuse me. Can you not talk to me like you know me?

Ah... I was just curious...

So why are you being concerned about me? It's making me uncomfortable.

Hey. Why are you being so rude?

Did I make you uncomfortable? If so, then I apologize.

In Bum, wait for me! Are you angry?

What is this? A junior is acting so rude, yet you're just going to leave him like that?

Did he? Was he being rude?

Really?

What is your relationship with him? Are you really not going to tell me?

I have similar relationship with him as I do with you. Just like you're a junior, he's a junior.

No, how did— How can he be on the same level as I am? We aren't in that kind of relationship though.

If we're not, then what are we?

At least we're... in a special relationship.

You're saying it's special?

Then is it not special?

Why?

What?

Just because. You're kind of cute.

Geez. You're calling an adult cute. It's not like I'm a kid.

You are a kid! Did you not know?

Me?

Yeah. You act just like a middle schooler. Did you really not know?

- Sunbae. <br> - Let's stop and get to work now.

You know... I don't know why I make you so uncomfortable.

But since we're working in the same hospital, let's try to get along.

If you have anything that you're curious of or don't know, ask me anytime.

Ah, I also know good...

places to eat nearby.

If you don't want to know, then never mind.

Wow. What era is that cabinet from?

Vintage is the trend these days.

I apologize. Funds are always short in our hospital.

If you want, I will switch it out with a new cabinet right away.

It's fine. I'm not staying here too long.

Pardon?

Oh, right.

And this...

Congratulations on your promotion, General Manager Jang.

Ge-General Manager?

[Letter of appointment from Geodae University Hospital]

A letter of appointment asking you to take care of the operations of Doldam Hospital.

It's a special request per Director Do.

I look forward to working with you.

Leave everything to me.

I'm prepared to give myself wholly for the future of Doldam Hospital.

And while we're on this topic...

Yes, Chief Song?

I would like to know more about Doldam Hospital in detail.

Pardon?

Some inside news here and there or hidden difficulties.

Master Kim seems to be the pivotal role in this hospital.

Is there any unstable factors about him?

An unstable factor?

Me? Are you talking to me?

Yes. You.

What position are you responsible for at this hospital?

Oh... That's... I'm emergency...

<i> - Order! <br> - Orderly. </i>

<i> You're an orderly. </i>

...emergency medicine board-certified. Preparing to be a certified CS (cardiothoracic surgeon).

You must to be the hidden gem of this hospital.

No, not exactly. I try my best—

I understand. From now on, as I work at this hospital, I'll remember that.

<i> It doesn't matter what it is. </i>

Anything that could ruin Master Kim in one shot.

No matter what, let's share them.

Ruin in one shot?

If you do well on this, General Manager Jang,

I'm thinking about recommending you to the main hospital in Seoul.

Think about this well.

You have plenty of time.

Are you just going to leave those people like that?

Just let them be.

Even though you can see right through them,

as to why they've pushed themselves down here.

Just let them be, they say they're here for support.

Are you going to be stabbed in the back once again?

It's not just you this time, Master Kim.

The entire staff of Doldam Hospital could suffer, too!

I know. You scared me.

Are you sure about that?

I'm positive. So just leave them be.

Then you do know that if not here, there will not be

another hospital that will accept you, too?

Where are you taking that to?

New machines came in. So I'm taking this to storage.

May I ask who she is...?

She's going to be helping around in the hospital temporarily. Her name is Woo Yeon Hwa.

Nice to meet you.

Ah, nice to meet you, too. I'm Yoon Seo Jung.

Where are the new machines?

They're in the Hybrid Room.

Okie dokie.

She's the second person I like, after Head Nurse Oh.

Ah, is that so.

Wow!! Nice to see you ultrasound machine.

Is this where we just let the time and space pass by? It's not like we are in the Stone Ages.

Hey, that ultrasound machine they just took away looked like an artifact from a museum.

A chest portable? You are here, too? Oh, yes.

It's been such a long time since I've seen you, too! Nice to meet you. This is so great.

It's a miracle that people were able to survive in a place like this.

Who's this?

External cooling device.

These days therapeutic hypothermia has become a hot item.

It became famous because some conglomerate chairman used it a short time ago.

Hello, it's a new face!? Nice to meet you, too.

Hey, let me ask one thing. Why did you stay in this kind of hospital for five whole years?

The mountain's nice, the water's nice, and the air's nice.

And Master Kim. Have you heard of him? He's a legend in the world of surgeons.

He was a legend.

He's still a legend, okay?

He's tough. But if you stick around long enough, your life is bound to change, too.

No. I don't want to change.

The fact that I am here already makes this the most rapid change of my life.

Most chaotic ever. I don't ever want to endure it.

<i>Where do I put the ECMO?</i>

ECMO? ECMO is here, too?

Wow, awesome! Wow.

Wow! You're so pretty!

Geez... stop dancing.

- You like it?<br> - Don't you?

Oh, it's so pretty.

Yes, this is Master Kim.

So... did you receive the equipments well?

Yes. I've received them well.

My patience can only go up to here.

If you act out one more time,

it won't be entertaining.

What date will my surgery be scheduled for?

I'll contact you when we finish preparing.

Hurry and pick a date.

Give me a call.

This rude bastard.

He thinks of me way too lightly.

Isn't that why you like him?

It's jujube tea, sir.

Jujube tea?

<i>He killed a person. A student that worshiped him like a god.</i>

<i> In one word, he's a psychopath! </i>

<i>I'm more of a knife wielder.</i>

<i> I'm asking you if you're a real doctor! </i>

<i> How many people have you killed? </i>

<i>Timing and subtitles brought to you by The Romantic Doctors ♡ @ Viki</i>

Yes, this is Doldam Hospital.

Yes. Yes, I understand.

A CPR patient will arrive in three minutes.

Master Kim! Master Kim.

What happened?

He was stabbed. He fainted in front of my store, so I brought him over.

<i> Do Il, are you okay? </i>

Ah, it's just blood from when I carried him. I'm good.

Yoon Seo Jung. Scissors.

Yes.

I'm going to have to contact the police first.

Vitals.

BP is 100/70 and heart rate is 130 bpm.

Get the IV, 2 liters full drop.

Three on the right aren't that deep but the left two go all the way through.

Use the ultrasound to check for hemoperitonium.

We got a new one today.

Doctor, oxygen saturation level is at 88%

Geodae Hospital! You do the intubation.

Are you talking to me?

Ah, yes!

Hey, you're too slow!

Ah, yes!

All done, sir.

His blood pressure is 80/40.

Okay. Watch his pulse and prepare two RBC packs for emegency.

Prepare for a RIS (Rapid Infusion System).

It's ready.

We got a new portable chest x-ray machine. Should I bring it?

No, let's do the ultrasound first. And just in case, we'll do a CT scan once his BP is over 100.

I got it.

There's a patient who needs a chest x-ray done here.

<i> Yes! </i>

<i> It's an urgent patient! </i>

Let's move him. 1. 2. 3!

Hey, Yoon Seo Jung. First treat his wounds then get his identity.

Call a GS (General Surgeon). Both Kang Dong Joo and the new guy.

- Yes, I understand. <br> - Geodae Hospital!

- Yes! <br> - Follow me, the both of you.

Yes.

Get me some saline and dressing for the wound please.

<i> - Yes. <br> - Look for the patient's wallet or phone, too. </i>

Yes.

Can someone call a GS? Both Kang Dong Joo and Do In Bum.

I will!

I'll go get them!

She's quick on her feet.

Yes, she also has a nice personality.

Ah, you scared me!

I'm sorry! There's an urgent patient.

An emergency patient?

Oh, Doctor Kang Dong Joo.

This hospital is much more lousy than I thought.

How can Chairman Shin get a proper surgery at a place like this?

So...

Have you made a decision? Which is it?

Is it me or Boo Yong Joo? Hm?

Oh? Oh, Doctor Do In Bum!

Did you unpack all your stuff? How about your office? Is it manageable?

Yeah, it's so-so.

It's always just so-so.

But what can we do? Now that we work here, we have to do what we have to do.

Let's work hard together.

We'll talk again another time.

Kissing feet all the way here?

Then what are you doing here?

I am here because I have no one backing me up.

Your father is a director.

Why were you dumped here?

I wasn't dumped here, I'm just getting some life experiences.

I can go back whenever I want to, but not you.

Exactly how are you better than me besides your father?

If you have anything better, show me something.

<i> Prove it to me. It's good even if it's just once. </i>

<i> Go and win against Kang Dong Joo. </i>

A**hole.

I might be an a**hole but you're insignificant.

Why? Are you going to hit me?

You're not even worth hitting. Only my hand would hurt.

You don't even have skill in performing surgeries. So what if your hand gets hurt?

<i> Excuse me! </i>

Doctor is calling for you to the ER.

Doctor, your lips are bleeding!

Excuse me...

Are you a GS, too?

Master Kim called you both.

V Fib (Ventricular Fibrillation). Compression.

Charge to 200 joules.

- It's ready. <br> - Move away.

Shock! Compression.

I'll do an intubation.

Tube.

Okay.

Bring the Ambu bag.

Remove your hand.

Okay. Give him one millilitre of epinephrine every three minutes.

And pump the Ambu bag every six seconds.

<i> I got it. </i>

It's been two minutes. Switch your hand to check his pulse.

Yes.

- There's no pulse. It's a PEA (Pulse-less Electrical Activity). <br> - You do the compression.

What time was the call for him received? 15:48 sir.

He was standing at a bus stop when he suddenly fainted. Somebody reported it to 119.

A witness was already preforming CPR on the patient when we arrived at the scene of the accident.

- What was his initial pulse?<br>- Because he had ventricular fibrillation, we used the defibrillator on him twice..

That was 17 minutes before arriving at the hospital.

What about the patients' personal information?

There was an identification card in his wallet, so I talked to his wife already.

She is on her way to the hospital now.

Okay. I understand. Thank you for your work.

Doctor! There is another injury on his back.

- Geodae Hospital! <br> - Yes, this is Geodae Hospital.

Continue compressing until the patient arrives. Do not give up.

Yes, sir!

I'll check his pulse.

It's an asystole (no electrical activity from the heart).

I believe it's near the T-L junction. I felt something hard in that area.

Aigoo... it feels like a blade of a knife.

It must've have broken inside when he got stabbed.

Why aren't the GS here? They're so slow.

Just grab and drag them down here!

Yes, I understand.

What were you doing that you're so late?

- What's the patients story? <br>- It's a stab wound patient that Doctor Nam brought here.

He has stab wounds in five places and a blade stuck near his T-L junction.

What about nerve injuries?

There's abnormal findings in both his lower motor areas.

But why is your lip injured?

What about his abdomen? Ah, it looks like he has two perforations on the left side of his bowel.

I can't tell if it's the large bowel or small bowel with CT results.

But according to the ultrasound wounds seems to be close to his blood vessels.

Did you fight with someone?

Am I a kid?

What's up with him?

Did he get angry at that?

Yes, Manager Song. I think you have to come down to the ER for a second.

- Father! <br> - Honey!

What are you two here for?

We got a call that my dad had fainted at a bus station.

The ambulance told us to go to Doldam Hospital.

Oh, the doctors are currently treating him right now. Please wait here for a moment.

Oh god, what is going on? Honey! Honey!

Don't cry, Mom.

I'll switch hands and check his rhythm now.

There's a pulse. It's an ROSC (Return of Spontaneous Circulation).

His BP (blood pressure) is 90/60.

Are you not going to attach a C-Line?

Pardon?

Ah, yes. Yes. Please pass me a C-Line.

<i> - Isn't it this? <br> - Yeah. </i>

This isn't good.

Doctor Kang Dong Joo has arrived.

Why are you alone? Where's the other guy?

The other guy? Who?

The staff from the surgery department in Geodae Hospital came here today.

What's up with Director Do? Supporting us like that?

I'm asking you where the other guy is. I called the both of you.

I'm not sure.

I'm right here.

We have an unidentified patient on our hands. There are five wounds in his stomach.

He has three shallow wounds on his right side but the other two on the left are deep.

He has perforated bowels and has a knife that broke off on the right side of his T-L junction.

Then are we having a combined operation?

<i> - Then which side will you start on? <br> - The stomach. </i>

He might have a paralyzingly spinal injury but he won't die.

Okay. Then I'll go ahead to the OR and prepare for surgery.

Wait a moment. I just got word of this situation.

Are you going to preform on a patient that has no relations nor a guardian?

Aigoo, this is just.

This isn't a surgery that a small hospital can handle.

Don't kill an innocent person. Just send him over to a bigger hospital.

A surgery doesn't depend on the size of a hospital. It depends on the surgeons.

I'm saying this just in case something goes wrong. What are you going to do if something goes wrong

after preforming a surgery that the guardian hasn't even approved of?

Its not like we can ask Doctor Teacher Kim to take responsibility.

Excuse me...

Based on emergency medicine laws,

when an emergency patient is not able to make decisions regarding medical care

and has nobody to stand in for them , the law on consent is void in this case.

Well, I'm just saying.

Hey, did you hear her?

That's how the law is.

What are you going to do?

Move this patient to the OR as planned. Go make preparations.

Okay.

- You're Do In Bum, right? <br> - Yes, sir.

You take lead on this surgery. Kang Dong Joo will assist.

Why am I the assistant?

What do you mean?

Are you saying that you don't want to do it? If so, then stay out of the surgery.

Then is it fine if I enter?

You stay with the guy with the cardiac arrest.

I'll take care of the spine surgery. Dismissed!

You saw it, right? That's what he's like.

His eyes light up like a crazy person when he smells blood.

Nurse Eun Tak, let's move the patient.

Yes.

Please excuse us.

Oh, hey! Watch it!

Oh, I'm sorry.

What are you doing? Hurry and follow Master Kim!

I'll take care of my business.

I'm not a kid!

Geesh, he's really holding a grudge.

Are guys all like that, Nurse Eun Tak?

I'm not sure.

Ouch!

Excuse me!

Watch where you are going.

Are your eyes accessories?

Gosh!

It's waterproof. Put it on your hand.

It's not right to go into a surgery with an injured hand.

Did I do something that offended you?

Tell me so that I'd know. What don't you like?

I'm not fond of your existence in general.

Are you happy now?

Wait, wait.

What about my existence? Did my existence commit a sin or something?

Are you not going to let go of me?

Tell me. What about my existence? What don't you like about it?

Ah, geez. Are you really asking because you don't know?

Am I supposed to know?

Are you being naive or are you just ignoring it?

What are you talking about?

I mean, despite having a director at Geodae Hospital as a father,

the fact you being a child out of wedlock.

I guess it's a bit awkward talking about that openly.

Out of what?

I got it. I'll understand it like so.

I'll pretend to understand it as such,

so please don't pester me.

Out of wedlock?

Who? Me?

Huh...

No way, did he...

<i>Timing and subtitles brought to you by The Romantic Doctors ♡ @ Viki</i>

Don't use your hands when you fight next time.

If you really want to punch someone, kick with your feet.

Or just take the punches.

Why me?

What?

For making me come to Doldam Hospital and

making me lead the surgery as soon as I arrive.

Why? You think we brought you here deliberately,

and make your life miserable to get at your father?

Isn't it like that?

Cut the chatter and concentrate on the surgery.

Where's Kang Dong Joo? Why isn't he coming?

Are you okay?

I'm sorry.

[Emergency Treatment Center]

Page Dr. Kang Dong Joo one more time.

No, there's no need to call him.

I'll assist instead.

You, personally?

Master Kim.

Oh, he's here. Doctor Kang Dong Joo!

I apologize for being late.

Forget it. We don't need you. Leave.

- Doctor. <br> - There's no need for you, so leave!

Let's start.

Master Kim.

Go for it as far as you wish.

Let's have a look at your skills today.

Well then, let's start the surgery.

Scalpel.

Bovie.

Focus!

<i> Yes. </i>

The heart was revived. But from what I see, there's only a slim chance for him to wake up.

Even if he does, it will be hard for him to get back to normal activities.

What about his brain?

First, the hypoxic brain damage is not insubstantial.

If there is only little brain damage, isn't it worth doing TTM (Targeted Temperature Management)?

TTM?

The cost of the procedure could be a problem.

I'll try talking to his guardian.

Pardon? A TTM treatment?

Yes. No matter the reason, once the heart stops

there is a high chance that the heart could stop again within the next twenty four hours.

And to figure out the reason behind it, we did blood tests and a brain CT scan.

A brain CT? Isn't that expensive?

Mom, what are you talking about? It's necessary for treatment.

The result of a CT scan shows that the brain damage is much less than we'd originally thought.

Ah.

In situations like this, the TTM treatment,

keeps the temperature of the patient lower than normal,

in order to minimize the damage to the brain.

Then if we agree, will he be able to wake up?

It's not definite that the patient will wake up after doing the treatment.

Statistically speaking of all people whose heart stopped outside of a hospital facility,

the rate of survival is about 4 out of 100.

And among them, only one person is able to survive and live a normal life.

Then if he does the treatment?

The chance of success could double.

Then, of course, he has to do it.

The problem is the cost.

How much will it be?

Just the material cost is $1,600.

To be honest, we are on social assistance.

We are protection category 1.

Insurance companies do not acknowledge the ingredients used in this treatment,

so they do not cover it.

The patient's family has to take 100% responsibility of the costs.

What should we do?

Please do that treatment on him.

Seon Ah.

Mom, don't worry. I'll do whatever it takes to get the money.

You're going to have to get enough money for the hospitalization fees, too.

Mom! Dad became like this after taking care of us for his entire life.

If we don't do at least this for him, he'll be too pitiful.

Doctor, please take care of him. Please save my father.

I will do my best.

You can not! That treatment is 100% non-deductible.

That's what I'm saying!

How can such an important treatment be non-deductible? This isn't a cosmetic treatment!

How am I supposed to know what the people above are doing? No matter what, you can't do it.

It's just a loss of money in a case in which the chance in waking up is sparse. What if he doesn't wake up?

For a chance of success at barely 8 out of 100!

One out of a hundred. Shouldn't you try even if there is 0.1% chance?

What if you fail.

How can the family bare the economic consequence of the treatment cost?

What if they insist that they can't pay back?

What do we do about the negative financial impact on our hospital?

This isn't something a doctor should be concerned of, but rather something the higher ups should be of.

Doctors fix patients, and the higher ups fix society.

If you dislike the things that the higher ups do, then

why don't you get up there and try to fix this sick society yourself?

Doctors don't have time for those. People like you, Chief, should go and do that instead.

I'm not a chief, I'm a general manager.

I've been promoted to a general manager as of today.

Ah, really? Congratulations.

Thank you.

I'm going to go on with his treatment, just know that!

No, you can't. Absolutely. Most definitely not!

Chief Jang!

I told you that I'm a general manager. General Manager!

I apologize, General Manager Jang.

There are police outside right now. I think it's because of the patient that was stabbed.

I understand.

You can not. Understood?

Mana— No, General Manager Jang!

Let's do it.

Are we really going to do it?

Sunbae, do you believe my instinct?

I just feel like he's going to wake up. Let's do it.

What if I get blamed for it after believing your instinct? Are you going to take responsibility?

You're going to do it, right? I'm going to head out now, I got a call from the station.

- Hey, hey! <br> - Sunbae!

Seo Jung! Mad Whale.

I shouldn't have met up with you again.

Where is this place?

Who am I? Damn it.

Miss! You should come give treatment if a patient is here.

What is it?

I don't know. He's asking for vitamins or something. I'm busy enough already.

Him?

Yeah, it's me.

He's in surgery right now, gosh.

Aigo, don't worry.

I'll finish the loose ends well.

Just prepare the soup well. Add some meat to it.

Patient, how's your condition?

It's the pits. Why?

You seem fine; you can go back home.

Be quiet. Just get me some nutrition drips. The ones that go like Vitamin A, B, C, D, E, F,

G. Don't you have those? Go get some and give me some.

I'll just receive the treatment and go.

If you are a traveling patient please go to outpatient.

You have so much to say.

Just give it to me if I ask for it. Do you want to die?

Mister, will you leave while I'm being nice?

If not, I'll contact the police. Shall I call them?

Do you really want to die?

No. I want to live long. Mister Goo?

<i> -Yes? </i> <br> - Ah, geez.

This person is ready to leave. Can you help him out?

What is Mister Goo? Gosh.

Why are you here? Did the surgery end already?

I got kicked out.

Kicked out? By whom?

Who else from the surgery room would kick me out?

Hey, why would you just leave the room. You should have stayed put no matter what.

Let me see.

Is it the first time Master Kim yelled at you?

It's about time you adapted to it after going through it so many times.

That's not a run of the mill surgery. If you could just be in the room watching,

it would be such good training and experience, right?

Be my girlfriend, Yoon Seo Jung.

What are you talking about?

I'll look over the fact that you called me a kid going through puberty, so

let's date.

Look at you. You even dropped the formalities when talking to a senior.

You act like a peer, huh?

Can't we?

No thanks. Go back into the surgery room.

Go and tell him that you were wrong. Beg him. You have to beg him.

Tell him that you're going to work hard whether it be an assistant or whatever. Okay?

Three times lucky. I'm going to ask you two more times.

Think about it thoroughly, then give me an answer.

My words didn't even go through, didn't they.

I'm leaving first.

One wants to date as soon as our eyes meet,

another creates a makjang (absurd) family.

Ah, I'm so tired. Ah.

<i>Timing and subtitles brought to you by The Romantic Doctors ♡ @ Viki</i>

Things got complicated because of a stupid ass.

That, tenacious shoe, b!@#h.

♬ There will be a day when the sun comes out. ♬

♬ <i> There will be a day when the sun... </i> ♬

Hey, buddy!

Yes?

Do you have a light?

I don't smoke.

This is a no-smoking area.

So heartless for a doctor.

Where is Manager Jang?

He went to meet the police.

The police came?

Yes.

I think the patient that got stabbed is related to a gang.

<i>Are your eyes accessories?</i>

<i>The patient Dr. Nam brought in on his back has five stab wounds on his stomach,</i>

<i>a knife blade stuck on the TL line.</i>

♬ <i> comes out </i> ♬

Where are the police and Manager Jang right now?

They're near the ER.

Where did they go?

Doctor Kang Dong Joo, what are you doing here?

Manager Jang—

I'm a general manager now. I got promoted today.

Where are the police?

What? They've left. Did you have something to say to them?

I think a gangster is in our hospital right now.

A gangster?

The emergency patient that came in today with stomach wounds.

Didn't the police say it seemed that there was a connection to a gang?

Yes, what about it?

I saw someone with something like a scythe wrapped in a newspaper on his waist.

Hurry and call the police and notify the staff.

I'll head over to the surgery room.

Yes, I understand.

Hello? Is this the police, this is Doldam Hospital.

Chairman, it is me again.

This hospital appears to be more troubling than I'd thought.

This time, it's a gang.

[Access Limited: Operating Room]

Who are you looking for?

Where is Doctor Yoon Seo Jung?

She's in the Hybrid Room. She's looking over a patient.

Yes.

I think some shady people have entered the hospital,

please take care of the ER.

Yes, I actually got a call from Manager Jang— ah, General Manager Jang already.

- Don't worry, Doctor Kang. <br> - Yes.

- I'll leave it in your hands. <br> - No problem.

No. Check outside, hurry.

Did you see the guy? Don't get shaken.

Come out!

Come in, come in. Hurry, hurry!

Thoroughly, thoroughly, go through everything.

Ah!

- It's the small bowel. <br>- Irrigation.

Suction.

Pad.

Please bring 5 more packs of RBCs.

<i>Yes.</i>

Will it be fine?

So far.

I've found the point of bleeding.

Hemostat.

Give me the tie.

Doctor Kang Dong Joo!

What is this?

Why did you come back after I told you to leave?

It's an emergency.

An emergency? What kind of emergency?

I think there is a gangster who assaulted this patient in our hospital.

Why?

You think that gangster will barge into this Operating Room or something?

You never know. As a preventive measure...

I hear you, so get out!

I will stay.

What? Hey!

Even if that gangster barges in here,

you're no help here anyway. So leave and stop distracting me!

I will stay.

<i> Go and tell him you're sorry. Beg him. You have to beg him. </i>

What exactly did I do so wrong?

Is it that wrong to be late a few minutes to the surgery room?

You're wrong to be here late.

And you're wrong to be here late with a head full of useless thoughts.

Useless thoughts?

After hearing that you'd assist Do Im Bum, what did you feel?

Annoyed? Pissed off? Did you not want to do it?

Do I have to do it or not? You had those thoughts, didn't you?

<i> Do you think this is a playground for you guys? </i>

Whether you fight each other or not is an outside matter.

When you're here, you drop everything and focus on taking care of the patient.

How dare you come in here with your head full of shit and unload here?

You think you can give your best to the patient here in that state?

You...

You have no right to stand here and breathe here. Get lost!

I've controlled the bleeding.

I will do a segmental resection (procedure to remove part of an organ or a gland) and follow up with an end-to-end anastomosis (formation of a connection between two structures).

I will finish as soon as I can and move on to the spine.

Okay.

Peko.

I hope he persists.

Let me ask one thing.

- What is it? <br> - You could've just given the order if you wanted a TTM.

Why are you pushing it my way?

It was your patient, that's why.

No. It seems like there's another reason behind it. What is it. Spill it out.

Why would I? I don't have any.

I'm going to get myself a drink.

Why do you suddenly want water?

There's something suspicious about her.

Doesn't it seem so?

She says she's the EM specialist and CS certified,

<i> But from the looks of it, she's only taking on the jobs of an intern. </i>

As expected. There's something fishy.

Don't you think so, Doctor Jung?

I'm not sure.

[Emergency Room]

How can I tell them that I'm now an orderly?

No way I can say anything. No way, no how.

[No Access: Operating Room]

<i> [In Operation] </i>

I want to go in.

Where is he? Why isn't he coming out?

- He's not there? <br>- No, he isn't.

- Did you look thoroughly? <br>- Do you think Dr. Kang was mistaken?

Really? Ah, geez.

Excuse me. Look here.

Why haven't you left?

He's in there right now, right?

- What? <br> - I'm talking about the guy that got stabbed.

He's in surgery in there, right?

Am I right?

It's finished once I finish the suture.

We'll change positions once he's done.

Dr. Nam. Vitals?

He's been fine since the bleeding was under control. Prone (patient's chest lies down and the back faces up)?

Yeah, prone.

Is it okay if his stomach is pressed?

It will be ok if you keep the pelvic bone a little higher.

- Cut.<br>- Cut.

- I've finished. <br> - Okay.

Change his position.

<i>Timing and subtitles brought to you by The Romantic Doctors ♡ @ Viki</i>

Are you ready?

<i> Okay. </i>

Sunbae.

Ah, really. These guys.

How dare you enter looking like that?!

I'm sorry, Doctor.

I didn't want to come in because I wanted to.

I'm sorry, Doctor. I'm really sorry.

Go in slowly.

Very slowly.

You could be sliced, if you are not careful.

Hey, dude, step back a little.

Stand back. Right now!

Sunbae, are you okay?

Who are you?

Who are you to be barging into the surgery room and to be doing this?

Who's the captain here?

Who is the boss among these people in the surgery room?

It's me.

What is it?

Stop the surgery now.

If you don't stop it right now, she dies.

Get away from that bastard!

No!

<i> Romantic Doctor Kim <br>~Preview~<br>♬ <i> Well we all have a face </i>♬</i>

<i> I don't plan on giving up on this surgery. </i>

<i> I'll tell you again, but you have a chance in losing your doctor's licence in the worst case. </i>

<i>Why don't you stop with me? Instead of cowardly bringing everyone else along?</i>

<i> From today on, Dr. Boo Yong Joo is banned from giving any medical treatment. </i>

<i>In specialty language, it's called acting cool.</i>

<i>In more sophisticated language, it called romantic.</i>

For more infomation >> #7 日本語字幕 DT K 韓国ドラマ - Duration: 58:58.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] VICTON diary EP.05 (1st Mini Album Behind the Scene of Last Broadcast Part 2) - Duration: 8:32.

EP.05: 1st Mini Music Core, Inkigayo Last Broadcast!

Music Core Last Broadcast waiting room

Sejun too tired to stay focus..

Oh yeah!

Oh my god

Almost a heart master

I can't go to sleep

Uh Sejun didn't take the tape off

Hyung... I don't know where I am

Save me I'm going to take it off

A... a weird person came

Looks tasty

No they're celebrities!

No it's sad

There is nothing worse than being alone. I'll send it off as well. Give me one

Is there more? There is, wait

I'm going to eat it all. New World! Hello I'm Victon's... No the seven..!

seven members.. Victon..

I brought.. Victon..

It tastes like Seungsik hyung Who is this?

That's you

[Victon having fun playing with gummy bears] I want Seungwoo hyung's

What are you doing?

Which one is Seungwoo hyung? I want Seungwoo hyung

We'll enjoy our meal!

We'll enjoy it

It's food~

I just woke up

I'm not sure if I'm suppose to say it

Thank you. There's food

Mine's written, "It's Sejun"

it's "it's"?

meal? royal table? mine's "it's"

I'll eat it well!

meat meat

Everyone, I was sleeping in the waiting room

Support came in. I'll eat it well. Thank you!

Daebak. It's so good!

I'll eat it well. Thank you!

Thank you

I'll eat it well. It's so good

I'll eat it well

2..3... New World. Hello we are Victon

It's finally our last broadcast

I know. It's sad. Our six weeks journey ended

But still for our last stage a lot of fans showed up, so we gained so much strength

I'm not sure if it was okay, but I hope you go home after enjoying the stage

It's not over so we'll come back with a better album and stage so please look forward to that

Please show us your love, interest, and support. Till now it has been Victon. Thank you

Thank you~ please wait a little longer

What are you here for?

Inkigayo..

Are we suppose to call this a last stage?

Last stage... Special performance

Today is a special stage

We're going to perform 'What Time is it Now'

We miss our fans so much

We're thankful that a lot of people showed up

It's January 1st, Thank you for coming even though it's a holiday

You should spending time with your family, but coming out for us. I feel really bad. Say something

Thank you. What is that? This? A mic

He's bothering me

Hyung why are you holding hands?

The hyungs affectionately holding hands while Subin by himself...

Today we are standing on the stage after a long time

It feels nice

Hello everyone,

today

we're at Inkigayo

my eyes look sparkling?

For today, let's go find the members

our Sejun hyung is laughing

the babo laughter

He's doing something weird. Show us Sejun hyung

Look at the camera as well

Fans came in the morning. Thank you so much everyone

It's only 50 days since debut, but by year we are in our second year. Yes in one word we're middle aged

We're... yea...

the stage is our daily life

(During live stage) There was a piano for the next stage our position was funny.In the middle Subin sat on the pano chair

I think we had a fun stage

Seungsik hyung fell today~ He fell again!!

Subin kicked him, so Seungsik hyung fell

That's why you should have done better~

I'm just joking

So Seungsik hyung got flustered. That's right

Hyung, when you fell I freaked out. I freaked out as well

How do you think I felt?

It was as if he was doing judo. You really fell today?

You know that leg part? during "I'll be your baby" part he fell backward

That's not it. The part where we cross our legs

"I'll be your baby baby" you know how we take our leg out? Subin kicked over here

So he collapsed

As a witness next to him it was bad II couldn't see

It was a relief that it was pre-record If it was during live, it would have been really bad

It hurt so much When was it? During Show Champion, you fell because the floor was slippery

It's correct that I slipped and fell

but this time, I was kicked

That can happen Sejun is soooo cute

[Maknae receiving a lot of hyungs' love] Subin doesn't look that great

He usually receives a lot of love

How is it. am i coming out good?

Everyone, We weren't able to have our Inkigayo last stage, but we were able to have this great opportunity! Applaud!!

January 1st

It's great to be able to perform at Inkigayo at the start of a new year

Our pre-recording was announced suddenly, thank so much everyone.

Thank you for coming out,

let's see each other a lot this year. Hope you have a great year and stay healthy everyone! Hwaiting!

Victon hwaiting! Our fans hwaiting!

For new year? be blessed!

Happy new year and receive a lot of potato!!

Go potato

Here's bossam kimchi, sweet potato, apple!

Apple is the best. Apple is the fresh [out of all the food name] Onion~

Our carrot is asleep

so rough, like a dad's mustache

Happy new year everyone

Happy New Year and be rich TVicton hwaiting

No comments:

Post a Comment