Thursday, January 12, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 12 2017

What do you know of the Crack of the Ass?

I mostly dig into it in the afternoon

And as us homos are illuminated by the light of the moon

I pierce through the narrow "Sakurada Gate♂"

Hoi♂Hoi♂

Awhile ago, I saw a Jizo

In that area, I became a homo,

A Priest, which in that Summer and into the fall,

Dug into that Jizo!

I fancied a special someone

A man who was kind of hetero

( How slovenly! )

So with a male hand I coaxed him to homo (Sutra)

So is this now not a homo who'll put it in my gate?

Now no one was no longer able to evade this ass,

My throwing knife: "The Iga Stick o' Meat"

And as we were illuminated by the glimmer of the moon

I thought he would've been more than ~2 cun (6cm)

Now although thou surely musn't perish

I'm going to live as a hermit, "going solo"

So in case thou dost perish

I'll buy you 2 jizo as a stand-in

And I think somehow thou shalt get over it

For more infomation >> 【歪音エナ】 The Consummation of "Suguki" and the "Rose Monk"【English Subs】 - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

"La La Land" Trailer

For more infomation >> "La La Land" Trailer

-------------------------------------------

Rings - In Theatres February 3

For more infomation >> Rings - In Theatres February 3

-------------------------------------------

Honda Civic 1.8 Type S Advantage - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Honda Civic 1.8 Type S Advantage - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 3 1.6 S-VT Touring - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Mazda 3 1.6 S-VT Touring - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar S-Type 2.7D V6 Idition ( Navi, Org.Ned.Auto) - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Jaguar S-Type 2.7D V6 Idition ( Navi, Org.Ned.Auto) - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

The Story of Bolvar Fordragon [Hearthstone Lore] - Duration: 5:57.

Hello everyone!

I've counted the votes and the card you wanted me to talk about most is

Bolvar Fordragon: "Come forth, coward!"

Let's begin shall we?!

Highlord Bolvar Fordragon is a true hero of the Alliance and to understand his story,

we'll have to talk a little bit about Varian and The Black Dragon Onyxia.

She was send by her father to mess up things in the kingdom of Stormwind.

Under the disguise of lady Katrana Prestor, she infiltrated Stormwind and had the defias

brotherhood kidnap Varian.

She planned to split Varian in two, one weak willed varian which she would as a puppet

to rule the kingdom from behind the curtains and 1 embodying his will which she would simply

kill.

Just as she split Varian in two and was planning to make her strike, the naga attacked.This

allowed the strong willed varian to jump into the ocean and escape while the weak willed

Varian would be taken by the naga and later ransomed back to stormwind.

With Varian away someone had to rule the kingdom which fell on the young shoulders of prince

Anduin Wrynn, but thankfully he had Bolvar to back him up and help him rule.

The weak willed Varian was ransomed back to Stormwind and Bolvar noticed that his king

was not the same.

This Varian seemed enchanted by Lady Prestor so Bolvar send Marshall Reginald Windsor to

investigate a lead that might explain the king's behavior.

Windsor discovered Onyxia's secret, but was captured by the dark iron dwarfs before

he could make his report.

We were the ones ingame who saved his life and brought him back to stormwind, but in

the comics it was the strong willed varian who survived his escape and had eventually

started to make his way back home.

His party liberated windsor, revealed that prestor was actually onyxia, onyxia burned

windsor to a crisp, kidnapped anduin and took him back to her lair.

Bolvar was left in charge as both varian including their allies go to Onyxia's very lair to

save Anduin and thankfully they were able to take out Onyxia and in the process turn

Varian into 1 person again.

The next time that Bolvar plays a part is during Wrath of the Lich King.

He leads the alliance forces into the cold heart of Northrend itself to take the battle

to Arthas, he even defeats the lich Thel'zan the Duskbringer, but then tragedy struck.

At the Wrathgate, Grand Apothecary Putress betrays Sylvanas and the Horde and unleash

their developed plague upon not only the Lich King, but also the Alliance and the Horde.

Both sides suffer incredible losses, Bolvar thinks that this is the end, but the red dragonflight

show up and breathed cleansing flames across the battlefield.

Naturally tensions run high between the alliance and the horde after this moment, but Bolvar

wasn't dead yet.

The red dragons actually knew that he was still alive, yet Alexstraza told Krasus that

we could not discover the fate of the young paladin.

Not quite yet.

What was his fate you might ask?

That is to be taken by the Lich King.

"AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHH, I am not afraid of you.

I will break you as I broke...him!"

The other that was broken was Dranosh Saurfang, another who had fallen at the Wrathgate and

had been turned into a deathknight.

Bolvar was able to resist and upon the Lich Kings defeat, he stopped Tirion from placing

the helm of domnation upon his head.

"The dragons flame sealed my fate, the world of the living can no longer comfort me."

He took on the grim destiny of being the jailor of the damned for there must always be a lich

king, while he told everyone to not say a word about what happened here today.

"Tell them only that the lich king is dead and that bolvar fordragon died with him...

Now go.

Leave this place, and never return!"

For several years Bolvar was left alone on the frozen throne, according to his card description

he got melted, sits on an ice throne and everyone forgets about him, but that's not exactly

what happened.

With Legion, Bolvar the Lich King made his way back into the story as an ally of the

Death Knights.

He has offered his allegiance to the Knights of the Ebon Blade where in return for our

assistance, he will keep the scourge confined to northrend and offer aid in obtaining weapons

powerful enough to end the legion once and for all.

Death Knights are pointed towards powerful artifact which they wield in the war against

the legion while they also gain the power to make their very own horseman.

Fire mages also deal a little bit with bolvar as Felo'melorn is picked up within Icecrown.

Time will tell if Bolvar will play a roll in the next chapter of the order hall or perhaps

in the future, but his story is very much open for speculation.

With the helm of domination on his head, who are we dealing with here?

Is it the paladin that surrendered his life for the safety of the world or is it more

the dark force of the Lich King, pushing events for his own schemes and benefit?

"You believe that you're in control.

That your will is your own, yet you do as he commands."

His power in hearthstone only grows whenever a friendly minion dies while he's in your

hand.

A hint perhaps at Bolvar manipulating us?

Sending us to our deaths so his power and his army of the undead can grow?

He was in the hands of Arthas for quite some time and even yogg-saron seems to have some

sort of influence on the events...

Who knows, but I really hope that we'll see more of Bolvar the Lich King in the future

and if you want more details on the whole Lich King's story arc, check out the linked

video since it's quite a story.

For now though, that's where we'll end bolvar's story so as always I'll leave

it up to you guys and girls to decide what card we're going to talk about next so leave

your suggestions in the comments down below and who knows?!

Your card might be used in the next video!

Subscribe if you like my videos, leave a like if you enjoyed this one and until next time

guys….see ya!

For more infomation >> The Story of Bolvar Fordragon [Hearthstone Lore] - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

FLORIDA Pier Fishing: Catch Fish Fast! - Duration: 5:36.

Wow! Brendon, the striped fish just came up to the surface

Do you see them?! Oh my Goodness!

This week we are at South Point Pier in Miami Florida

and we're attempting to catch that many

species of fish is possible. And a little

bit of sunshine.

Some people spend their entire lives

chasing monster fish, but when you're in

a new area it is hard to catch those big

trophies. This episode is about catching

what's the over quality. This week I want

to share my way to quickly and easily

figure out what kind of fish are biting

an area and, catch a lot of fish in a

short amount of time. I will be putting

my recommendation in the description

below.

"My go to rig...Very easy-to-use...Guaranteed

fish almost every time." This is a Sabiki Rig.

It is a line with 3-6 hooks and a bunch of

tiny flies attached to the Sabiki

rig is an excellent fish finder. It is

really easy to use and it comes in a

variety of hook sizes. All you really have

to do is Bait up the hook,

drop the rig down and wait for a tug! If

there are fish around, the Sabiki Rig

Will catch them. I'm using cut

shrimp because I've heard Florida Fish

love shrimp, but you can use whatever

kind of bait you like. I told Erin to

use a sabiki, because it's really easy

and it's really fun to use and

ultimately she had a really great time.

"Okay.. you are tangled immediately..."

"How did you mess that up already??"

"What did you do?"

"Oh! I did it!"

"I just pulled it right out!"

"Oop, nope you got one."

"Oooo thats the first one!"

"Caught a little fish, what kind of fish is this?"

"No idea"

My family caught a bunch of

different fish that day, but i love it

when you guys tell me what they're

called.

If you could share your knowledge with us

us please comment below. This fish had a

really weird mouth, maybe with some kind

of bottom feeder? My dad caught a fish

with a big black spot on his tail,

does anyone have any guesses as to what

kind of fish this is? "Caught right at the rocks.

Another species. that spot on the tail"

"What was it.?....What did you get?"

"I dont know! I just

like it when they pull. It makes me

excited!"

"Got a bite?" Yup! "Get it!"

"EEK! ITS A NEEDLEFISH! "

"Oh you snagged it tho, did you snag it?"

"Dont touch it, dont touch it, its gonna bite you."

"Ok what do I do Brendon!?"

"Alright put it down."

"This is a tiny one."

"Its weird tho, its cute!"

"Yeah It has a lot of teeth

on the inside."

"Oh wow, its like a baby, so cute!"

"Alright so we've caught four species now

within like 10 minutes something like

that?"

"It is so easy."

"I see Needle Fish in there!" Don't catch another one!

they're not fun to catch. They are so big!

"They are like a foot long."

"Whats that??"

"Over there"

"AHHH!"

*Shrieks "BRENDON"

"I diddled the line"

"Give it a cast out there!"

"I thought I caught the fish of my life!"

"YEA RIGHT. Cast it over there"

"Brendon Brendon!"

"WOW, Brendon! Go Go!"

Now Im not exactly sure what kind of fish this is...

maybe you guys to tell me.

"Whoa! Oh this is a Parrot Fish.

"Look its changing colors...

"It's changing colors. See it? Its turning from

blue to red oh no its turning blue.

"Am I seeing things?"

"Wow. Ok I'm going to throw the rig right

by the rocks and see if there's anything

hiding in there."

"Got one already??"

"Another species, this is like species number...6"

"Look at this one"

"Thats beautiful. Species number 6"

"We were here for probably 15 to 20 minutes"

"We caught like seven different species

of fish. Just goes to show why I really

like the Sabiki rig. Again it's not it's not

a very challenging ring I mean it's very

easy casual kind of fishing rig but I

catch the whole bunch of different kinds

of fish and its really great at catching

bait fish and it's so fun. It is so fun and

it's so easy.This is the kind of

fishing that I love where you just go

and you just catch bunch and it's over

and this was like so much fun I'm so happy.

Now the hardcore fisherman

would argue that is very

boring kind of fishing but this is not

for everybody who ever wants to chill

out,

catch a bunch of fish, kick back and

relax, the sabiki rig is for you."

For more infomation >> FLORIDA Pier Fishing: Catch Fish Fast! - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Jacob Sartorius - Last Text (Official Music Video) Subtitulado al Español - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Jacob Sartorius - Last Text (Official Music Video) Subtitulado al Español - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

"La La Land" Trailer

For more infomation >> "La La Land" Trailer

-------------------------------------------

The Bye Bye Man

For more infomation >> The Bye Bye Man

-------------------------------------------

Jaguar S-Type 2.7D V6 Idition ( Navi, Org.Ned.Auto) - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Jaguar S-Type 2.7D V6 Idition ( Navi, Org.Ned.Auto) - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie Touring 2.0D UPGRADE NAAR 194PK VOOR €300 - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie Touring 2.0D UPGRADE NAAR 194PK VOOR €300 - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

THE BACHELOR BOOK TAG [CC] 🌹 - Duration: 3:40.

Hi everyone!

My name is Caroline, welcome to my channel CarolineReads, and today, I'm going to be

doing The Bachelor Book Tag.

First thing is, The First Impression Rose: a book you bought because of its cover.

No secret for that one, I got The Selection because of its cover.

It's so pretty, isn't it?

It's so pretty it's so pretty!

Number two is, Two on one date: the best and worst books in a series.

I'm staying with The Selection, the first book was, I think, the best in the series,

and the worst one was the second.

This book is the worst, oh boy!

Umm...yeah.

Uh uh.

I...nope!

This one's the best, though.

Number three, the book that starts so well and ends in a hot mess.

I couldn't think of a good one for this one, because I've had a lot of good books I've

been reading, they've had strong beginnings, they've kind of had strong endings.

And if they're terrible books, they have terrible beginnings and terrible endings.

I'm gonna say, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, because, it's a novella, if you don't

know, and it's about Bree Tanner, a character who shows up for like, 2 minutes in Eclipse,

the third book in Twilight.

You kind of already know how her story ends in Eclipse, so you know it's gonna end in

a hot mess, so I thought I'd just include this in here, I don't really know what else

I would use.

Bachelor in Paradise, your favorite light read.

And for that, I think I'm going to have to go to If We Kiss by Rachel Vail.

It's a fun read, you can't take it too seriously, it's just like a contemporary, you know, kind

of thing, and I just, I like it!

The Most Dramatic Season ever: A book that is just so crazy, it's on a rollercoaster

ride of your emotions, oh boy!

It goes out with a bang!

I'm going to say, Cassandra Clare's Clockwork Princess.

Because this book, boy!

It was a rollercoaster of emotions.

It's so good but it's so crazy!

The Fantasy Suite: the book that had the best romantic build up and release.

And I'm going to go with Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare, because the romantic stuff

in this story got better as you moved along, and the release?

Oh boy!

Umm...

I wouldn't say the release is so great.

I'm not super happy with where the romantic relationships ended up in this book, but the

build up was great!

It got good!

It got real good.

The last one is, The Final Rose: the best book you read in the past month.

And I'm going to have to go with Winter by Marissa Meyer.

I just finished it, it was my second book of the new year that I read, and it was so

good!

It was so long, but it was so good.

And it just made me wanna know more about the world, and reread the books all over again,

and I loved it.

The Lunar Chronicles.

If you haven't read them already, you got to.

So those are the questions from The Bachelor Book Tag, if you don't know, I'm a total fan.

I'm hoping to do more videos about The Bachelor in the future, but I just really love anything

to do with The Bachelor.

I saw this video originally on Katie's channel, Kate's Book Date, and the book tag was originally

created by Monica from shemightbemonica.

So I will link both of their videos down below, you guys should go check out their videos

and subscribe to their channels, cause they're awesome!

I followed Katie's suit and put on my prom dress from 2015, and I got my pearls on, you

know, rocking the pearls.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this book tag, thank you for watching.

If you liked it, be sure to like, comment, and subscribe, so you can be notified whenever

I post new videos.

All of my social media links are listed down below, if you wanna check those out.

Also, check me out on Goodreads, we can be friends, we can talk about books.

So, thank you guys so much for watching, I hope you have a wonderful reading day, and

I will see you in my next video!

Bye!

Ahh!

I can't form a heart with my hands!

This is sad!

For more infomation >> THE BACHELOR BOOK TAG [CC] 🌹 - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

[Sous-titré FR] Nuzlocke UHC - S06E03 : Purified in a Spark - Duration: 21:38.

For more infomation >> [Sous-titré FR] Nuzlocke UHC - S06E03 : Purified in a Spark - Duration: 21:38.

-------------------------------------------

"Another Horizon" premier LP par Syker - Ulule - Duration: 1:09.

Hi everyone

I introduce myself

My name is Syker

I produce electronic music since 15 years

And today

I would like to shape my projet

With you

Thanks to you

My project in a few words

It's about produce my first electronic music album

With various tracks like

Like electro-house

Trip-Hop

Electro Hip-Hop

Electronica

You will discover my universe

tinged with nostalgia and dreams

The best would to check my soundcloud page

To give you an idea

Of course, I will finance a part of the project

And your part will be use for mixing and mastering

CD and Vinyl pressing

About the vinyl

It will be collector edition release at few exemplary

So don't wait anymore ... and click!

I hope that many of you will support me

And I hope to find you soon with great news

Thanks for watching this video

See ya !

Support Syker

For more infomation >> "Another Horizon" premier LP par Syker - Ulule - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Machine Gun Kelly & Camila Cabello-Bad Things Pt:1 - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Machine Gun Kelly & Camila Cabello-Bad Things Pt:1 - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

How To: Remove & Reapply iPhone Battery Adhesive Strips - Duration: 3:18.

Many of our community members use our guides for battery replacement but we get a lot of

comments on those pesky adhesive strips.

How to apply them and how to remove them safely.

Well users we hear you and today i'm going to show you the best practices for battery

adhesive strips.

You can use this video if you have a phone as old as an iphone 5s and up to the the latest

iphone 7 plus!

Be sure to follow our step by step guide on ifixit.com.

Let's get started!

Let's start with battery adhesive removal.

I'm sure watching our video and looking at our guides make it look easy and you get

frustrated when the strips break.

Not to worry, we've done our fair share of breaking strips too.

First, if you are removing tabs from a iPhone 5s/5c/SE be sure you cut the strips in the

middle so you can remove them individually.

Second make sure you are doing the removal correctly by pulling out and not twisting

or bunching the strip.

IF you did everything right and it still breaks here are a few things you can do before resulting

in the heat and scrape method.

First, try to use your pointy tweezers to get the strip back.

If it's really resistant it might just be a "dry" strip.

Hit it with a little heat and then try grabbing the strip again.

This method has worked for me almost 100% of the time.

But it takes patience and you have to be careful not to bend the battery too much or puncture

it with your tool.

If that doesn't work you will have to resort to the Heat and scrape method.

First hit the back of the phone with heat.

Flip the iPhone back over and insert a plastic card between the case side of the battery

and the rear case.

Do not pry against the logic board and keep your card as flat as possible.

If you are met with too much resistance heat up the rear case again until the adhesive

is loose enough to pry up.

When your bad battery is finally out of the phone, it's time to apply new adhesive strips

Steps: Start by removing the small plastic film covering

the flat ends of the adhesive strips.

For iPhone 5s/5c/SE adhesive strips, grab the large blue film backing instead and peel

it back slightly to expose a small amount of adhesive near the flat ends of the strips.

With the battery facing up, carefully align the exposed portion of the adhesive strips

along the lower edge of the front of the battery, and press them gently into place.

Place the battery face down on a flat surface.

Starting at the pointed end of the adhesive strips, peel off the large blue film covering

the strips.

Using your fingertip, gently roll the adhesive strips over the bottom edge of the battery,

toward the back.

Lay the strips down flat and let them stick to the back of the battery.

Use your fingers or a cloth to gently press the strips into place along the back of the

battery.

Peel away the remaining piece of film, fully exposing the adhesive strips.

With the strips facing down, align the top edge of the battery into your iPhone.

When the battery is correctly positioned, lay it down in the iPhone and press it firmly

into place, allowing the adhesive strips to stick to the rear case.

If there is anything else you wana see on a video tutorial let us know in the comments

below!

Don't forget to follow us on twitter, make sure you give us a like on facebook, and if

you haven't already subscribed go ahead and click that subscribe button.

Thanks for tuning in and see you next time!

For more infomation >> How To: Remove & Reapply iPhone Battery Adhesive Strips - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

CHiPs Trailer (HD) (English & French Subtitles) - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> CHiPs Trailer (HD) (English & French Subtitles) - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Tratto da una Storia Vera | S01E01 - L'Esorcista - Duration: 21:45.

For more infomation >> Tratto da una Storia Vera | S01E01 - L'Esorcista - Duration: 21:45.

-------------------------------------------

Taiwan Night Market - Eating Taiwanese Street Food in Taipei along Raohe Street (饒河夜市) - Duration: 14:01.

Greetings from Taipei, Taiwan.

Another day and another night market.

And we brought our appetite.

Today we are visiting the Raohe Night Market (饒河夜市) and they are renown for their

street food.

If you want to have street food this is the one market you need to visit.

And earlier this week we visited Shilin night market (士林夜市) where we got to try a few different

treats.

Yeah.

But we're on the lookout for more Taiwanese street food (Xiaochi - 小吃).

It is all about the food tonight.

Let's go eat.

Okay so we found our first snack of the night.

Before we even entered the market.

Yeah, so we're trying a pork bun (胡椒餅) that was cooked in the oven.

And this is just freshly made so really exciting.

It is like pipping hot.

I can feel it warm in my hands.

And it was cooked in what resembled like one of those Indian tandoori ovens where the bread

just sticks to the side.

That is really good.

And this is filled with pork and chives.

So I'm not getting a lot of pork on the first bite but it is very thick and condensed.

So very doughy.

Let's see if we can get a better look.

Alright, so we've finally made it to the point where I can get some meat here.

Alright.

Mmmm.

Bite number two.

Oh yeah.

Nice big piece of pork.

A big piece of pork.

What?

Is it ground pork?

It is ground pork.

It is ground pork.

Mmmm.

The pork is a little bit sweet and also a little bit spicy.

But the dough is savory and salty.

It is a nice contrast.

It tastes really good.

And it was also really cheap.

It was only fifty Taiwan dollars which is I think about a dollar fifty.

A little bit more than a dollar fifty US.

So Sam got the giant pork bun but they also have options for vegetarians in the form of

mini-buns.

So I'm going to try that one.

Look at it.

Yeah.

Covered in sesame seeds.

That was just stuffed at the bottom of our package.

So pretty cool.

There you go.

It is just the chives.

That is all that is in it.

That is your vegetable.

The chives.

The green onions.

Is it tasty?

Really tasty.

And I like that it is a small bite.

And I like that is was a bonus.

We didn't pay for it.

Or I feel like we didn't pay for it.

It was just like stuffed in the bottom of the bag.

We like free things.

What is next?

Okay, next we're having something sweet so we stopped at Anna's egg tart (蛋撻).

And these are like the miniature egg tarts (蛋撻) that you might find in Portugal or

Hong Kong or Macau.

Except these are like mini bites that you can just pop them right in.

Yeah, you can pop them in.

One each.

Mmmm.

How is that?

That is really nice.

It is like creamy and smooth and custardy.

It is really good.

I'll have this one too.

Hey!

Hahaha.

That is so mean.

I'm not sure this is going to be enough for Sam the giant.

Show us that tiny little.

Look at how small that is.

These are really mini.

When they said they were mini they weren't kidding.

But I love these.

Like you've said I've had them in Portugal, I've had them in Hong Kong.

I've had them in Macau so really cool to try egg tarts here in Taiwan.

Yeah.

Big enough to fill a cavity, right Sam?

Mmmm.

Oh man.

What do you think?

That is really good.

The thing I really like about it is that it is really creamy and sweet.

I can tell that those are freshly made because it is still warm.

Yeah.

Mmmm.

And they were so cheap.

Flaky pastry.

How much did we pay?

They were only twenty each.

So you're talking like just over a dollar US for us to both have.

Maybe like a dollar twenty.

Really really good.

Nice little bite.

But yeah that is not going to fill me up.

Alright, let's keep moving.

Red bean.

Okay.

(Speaking Chinese)

And now it is time for a mystery sample that caught our eye but we have no idea what it

is.

We're being a little adventurous here.

We have no idea what this is.

It is cold in the hand.

And it feels kind of slimy.

And we got ten of these for thirty five Taiwan dollars so that is just over one US dollar.

So let's just hop right in and try it.

Um, I think I heard him say red bean.

Yes, one of these are red bean.

And this was sitting on ice.

It looks like a dessert that was sitting on ice.

Mmmm.

Okay.

Sweet.

Yeah.

The red beans obviously has some sugar added to it.

And if I had to guess I think it is something the consistency is sort of like a rice cake

on the outside.

Do you think it is like a miniature mochi ball (麻糍 - 麻糬), maybe?

It could be.

It might be little mochi balls (麻糍 - 麻糬).

Quality control.

Quality control.

Mmmm.

Is it passing quality control?

It is.

I like it.

It is kind of like a I would consider it to be a little bit more like a dessert than.

It is definitely not savory.

It is sweet.

Good stuff.

My hand is actually freezing holding this bag because it has chunks of ice in it.

Um, but I'm going to try a different one.

Sam was having the red bean.

And this is another mystery one.

It is yellow.

I have no idea.

The lady was trying to explain what it was but I don't get it.

We didn't catch.

We didn't catch it.

Does it taste like anything familiar?

No?

It has like the texture of bean paste.

Yeah.

White bean paste?

Is there such a thing as a white bean?

Hahaha.

I don't know.

It is good though.

It reminds me a lot of red bean paste just different color.

But it is sweet.

And it is cold.

My hands are so cold right now.

So this next snack was purchased solely for its cute factor.

Let's take a look in the the bag.

They're like these little egg waffles (雞蛋仔) or pancakes shaped like a cartoon.

So here I've got Sponge Bob Square Pants.

Let's see who else is in there.

We've got this is like a Pokemon.

That is a Pokemon.

I don't really follow it.

I have no idea.

If you guys follow Pokemon tell us who it is.

And if it a Pokemon.

Hahaha.

This looks like a cow with giant nostrils.

No, that is panda bear.

That is a panda bear.

Anyways let's try it and see what it is like.

A cow with giant nostrils.

Nice.

Oh how is that?

Okay.

So no filling whatsoever.

But it is super light and fluffy and it has like pockets of air inside.

Is it sweet?

It is pretty nice.

This would be good with ice cream.

Oh, it is sweet.

Oh yeah.

It is like cake.

Fluffy cake.

Okay Sam, who will you be devouring tonight?

So I'm going to bite in to Sponge Bob here.

Sponge Bob.

Square Pants.

Those are really good.

They're freshly made.

That is what I'm loving about this night market so far.

Everything we've had has been pipping hot.

Freshly made.

Gotta love that.

And it was cheap too.

So we paid forty five Taiwan dollars for this one.

Which is less than one dollar and fifty cents US.

So and we got five.

We got five of them.

Yeah.

We'll be snacking on these for a while.

Alright.

Please put the whole cookie deep in your mouth and chew it.

So what are you having Audrey?

It is smoking.

Smoking cookie.

I have to put this whole thing in my mouth, chew with my teeth and not with my tongue.

Alright.

Woah!

It is smoking out of your mouth.

Haha.

You look like a dragon.

Haha.

Is it good?

It is cold.

It is ice.

Oh wow.

It kind of gets stuck to your tongue.

That is why they tell you to eat it with your teeth and eat it fast.

Because it wants to get stuck to your tongue.

So you probably just saw me try a smoking cookie.

We also got some ice cream from the same place.

This is called Smoking Molecule ice cream.

I got the bubble tea (波霸奶茶) flavor and this is the bubble tea sauce in a syringe.

An injection of it.

An injection.

Let me inject that.

He said do it slowly.

There we go.

That looks good.

And it has the pearls.

This is bubble tea (波霸奶茶) which I love.

Let's see is this going to make me smoke as well?

Like this ice cream is super cold.

It was so cold it was freezing.

I don't know what they're putting into it.

Let's try.

Mmmm.

How is that?

Ha!

It is not making me smoke.

No smoke this time.

No smoke this time but the ice cream is really good.

It is dripping down the sides but it is tasty.

Mmmmm.

Yeah.

That place was a lot of fun.

It is kind of like a performance while they're making your food.

Yeah, that is what I thought too.

I thought it was just fascinating to see how it was made and just it is such a charismatic

performance and a lot of attention to detail.

A lot of fun.

It is called Cooler Bear (酷樂熊).

Yeah.

Definitely check this one out.

Yes.

One of our coolest things yet.

The sugar high continues.

Yeah, we've had a really imbalanced ah ratio of sugary things versus savory things so I

think after this we're going to have to hit up some savory stuff for sure.

Yeah.

Alright.

Let's try that.

And it is also starting to rain here at the market.

Mmmm.

So you can probably notice a few droplets on the camera.

Oh that has got a nice really rich flavor.

It almost it does taste like bubble tea (波霸奶茶) but it also tastes a bit like a coffee flavor

to me as well.

Yeah.

Yeah.

I noticed that too.

Did you notice that too?

Yeah.

Mmmm.

Love that.

Love that stuff.

Even the spoons are cute.

They're shaped like little hearts.

Yeah.

This is one my favorites so far.

Time to bring out the big guns.

Yeah, so this is the one we've been trying to hunt down for a long time.

This is fried chicken steak (大雞排) and it is so popular that there is like a order

list.

So we're just waiting for our number.

We're 253 and the current order I think is 250 so we've got three more to wait for.

Alright.

Big meal for the big boy.

What are you having next Sam?

This is the chicken steak (大雞排) and this thing is a behemoth.

Like look how big this is.

And look how thick it is.

I think it is fresh out of the fryer.

It is pipping hot.

Like it is actually too hot on my hands.

I have to put the plastic bag around it.

Yeah.

Anyways, without further adieu let's try this.

Oh and we got the chili version of it too.

Yeah, the spicy one.

Don't burn yourself on the wait.

Woah.

You can see the steam coming off.

Oh my gosh that is good.

Oh my gosh that is good.

How was that chicken steak (大雞排)?

Pure magic?

Pure magic.

It is so crispy on the outside.

It tastes like the crunch and then you also taste the spiciness - the chili.

But then the chicken is so thick and juicy on the inside.

It is like that contrast between crunchiness and juiciness.

And it is so good.

I love this.

I love this.

Mmmm.

So I don't know if you can see this right now but seriously check out the chicken.

It is such a thick juicy cut.

I know.

You can just oh.

There is so much more generous than what I thought.

It is massive.

You're going to like this.

Oh.

Hot?

Mmmm.

That is so good.

The spicy coating on the exterior has got this crunch.

It is almost like you're having chips.

Like crisps.

I know.

It is so so good.

And that is my favorite savory dish of the night so far.

How about you?

Yeah this is one of the best things we've had tonight.

And the price was really reasonable.

Sixty five Taiwanese dollars.

So two dollars.

Yeah.

Two US bucks for that bad boy.

This giant piece of meat.

Like seriously that is really good value.

Imagine going to a restaurant and getting this much meat.

This much chicken.

Amazing.

It costs a lot more.

Value for sure.

So that is a wrap from the market for us.

We're going to call it a night and head back.

It has started pouring rain and it is basically just masses of people like bumping into each

other with their umbrellas.

So we're like okay probably time to call it quits.

But we have lots of snacks that we're taking back with us.

And oh gosh just as we were leaving we made the most horrible mistake.

I wanted to order bubble tea (波霸奶茶) with milk and I got the original without milk

so it is just black tea with tapioca balls.

But I think there is brown sugar too.

So it should be sweet.

Yeah.

But it is not what I wanted so I'm so disappointed.

But anyways that was fun.

We ate really well so I would definitely say this is a market worth checking out if you're

in Taipei (臺北市).

And yeah that was good.

So if you want to check out this really cool night market in Taipei, Taiwan you're going

to come to Songshan station (松山車站) and then you're going to take exit one and

it basically takes you right there.

You just walk for like a couple of minutes and you'll see the market right away.

Yeah, and you turn left.

There is a huge temple at the entrance.

Yeah.

So I mean you can't miss it seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment