Friday, January 13, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 14 2017

So this morning we quit La Spezia.

We take a train to Rimini then we will find a way to go in San Marino.

San Marino is a country inside of Italy.

I spot this country a while ago.

We are heading on the train station.

Today is a train day.

We should arrive at 17:55 this evening at the last train station where we will take a bus

to travel to San Marino.

Currently we are on the first train and our second train leaves in nine minutes.

We'll have to make a quick change.

Our next train arrives in a minute.

Open the door.

Was he on delay?

We got it.

In Italy, not every train are built for luggage storing.

So sometime it look like this.

We stuck a little bit.

In Italy, for number one or two, you have to spend a Euro.

We just found the buss ticket for San Marino.

We wait for the buss.

And when I travel if there's one thing I like to see it's how people pronounce

stuff that we know, in their own way.

They said we can find the buss ticket just beside burgurkigni.

Burgurkigni.

I thought it was not sound Italian but we were looking for Burkurkigni.

Until we realize that...

Burgurkigni.

Burgur

Kigni

Burger King

We just arrived in San Marino.

As I said earlier San Marino is a country.

So this is a country inside Italy.

And they have such an incredible sightseeing.

Wow!

I challenge you to find a better sightseeing from any hotel room.

The only thing is that...

There is that thing that when release it, it felt all the way down.

We're going to visit the city.

The country of San Marino is delimited by the mountain we are on top now.

It end o the houses over there that you probably don't see because it's to small.

About 33 000 peoples live here which just under a hundred living in the

castle area on top.

Here there is wi-fi everywhere for free.

There is a strange thing in San Marino.

There is...

Several stores, that's the second one we saw in very few time.

They sell weapons.

A lot of weapons.

Many many many weapons.

They are not real gun it's pellet gun.

But still...

Just beside a toy store

Of Christmas.

In July.

And the Christmas and Bar.

It's special San Marino.

It's beautiful, it's beautiful !!

That's wonderful.

At the top of San Marino there is two castles, one of them is particularly impressive.

And a tower.

We will try to visit them tomorrow.

Today we can see them from the outside.

Soldiers who worked here could see the enemies come from far away.

We can see the sea over there and all of the land.

We eat in San Marino, we have a great view on the darkness, lasagna and ravioli.

Hmmm smells good!

By night it's not bad bud...

We can't see anything.

But I love San Marino.

It's clean, people are friendly, it is cozy as it is beautiful.

We feel there is a story here.

See you tomorrow!

For more infomation >> Europe Day 6 : San Marino - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

Gym visage #31 - Remonter les paupières tombantes, le coin des lèvres et lisser les bajoues - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> Gym visage #31 - Remonter les paupières tombantes, le coin des lèvres et lisser les bajoues - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Gigantic O.T.N. Soraru x Mafumafu English Sub ギガンティックO.T.N (まふまふ//そらる) - Duration: 3:19.

Gigantic O.T.N

Vocals: Soraru // Mafumafu

Contrary to expectations, it's all a mere show

A romance full of bluffs

And recombining genes

This is only a lonely emergency

Being attached, attached, that nonsense rides on emotional discord

Don't overlook my appeal

Don't, don't, don't, don't

All human beings seem to like it like this

A self-satisfied orgasmy-nation

It's overflowing, over and over

Entering an unscrupulous terms of service, plaster me with "I love you"s

Decide on my 8 point love Valigarmanda!

It's swollen up, it's a dangerous situation

Hurry up and make me climax!

I'll tease you with words like "I love you"

And ambush your identity

Don't come to hate this dreamy boy

What was that? Was it unexpected?

Realize the frustration of delusion

I can't stop going berserk, intentions aside - it's gigantic!

Looking away is forbidden, luh-luh-luh-look at it, okay?

3,2,1, wake up and fall in love or something

Grab me, keep this our secret, ahh- What's this? I knew you were easy.

Pick me, I'm solid, an absolute monarchy

Therefore, that's why you like me, right?

I'll let you see paradise, my very own domain

The breathing, the throbbing, be gentle, stupid

A heaping full "I WANT YOU"

It's gone up, but it's a bit shy

Once crazy, it's easy mode

But "unpreparedness is one's greatest enemy", serious mode

With one touch, a rich, dirty rich bitch

Will sleepily melt

Ai need you

Oh, I totally miscalculated it! Such is my "error trap"

Don't lick it, I'm going to break through the limit here of this love game

It's getting faster, a dangerous situation

I'll show you who's the bestest!

I rule with tactics and skillfulness

I'll shoot you with a plus-minus-plus

There's no turning back now, it's just our little secret

What was that? It happened a bit early?

Are you aware of it? The love potion of sin

Without reserve and never ceasing is the gigantic-

Don't be distracted, okay?

It has swollen up, a dangerous situation

Hurry up and make me climax!

I'll tease you with words like "I love you"

And ambush your identity

Don't come to hate this dreamy boy

What was that? Was it unexpected?

Realize the frustration of delusion

I can't stop going berserk, intentions aside - it's gigantic!

Take your pinky out and swear, if you lie

I'll take a 40 caliber pistol and go trigger happy

No comments:

Post a Comment