Saturday, January 21, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 22 2017

Hey Guys, Its k-rec.

I just Had a training session.

I'm still in my first week of training, but it was prophesied that I would break this

world record in the 100 meters. you know the current world record is 9.58s set by you know

who, okay. it was prophesied that i'm gonna be the next world's fastest man and I was

even told the time.

it would be 9.17s, okay that's impossible, right?

cause, scientists what they said was that the fastest a human being could run is 9.4s

and the world record is 9.58 so nobody should be able to do that, right?

so I'm saying this, when the time comes, right now its January, I'm in January.

if you check the date that this was posted, its in January and I'm gonna comment on it

in January.

okay? so just give me a couple months I should get there.

right? this is k-rec the prophecy 9.17s.

Look around me, I'm at the track.

see there's nobody here, exept those kids messing around with the football, American

football.

I don't have a coach GOD said He'd be my coach.

If I can run 9.17s, which is imposible, without even a coach then you'd know for sure that it was true.

GOD said he has a message for me to deliver, Right?

I don't even know what it is yet but, if I can prove myself in this thing, this prophecy,

then you can be rest assured that its true.

And for all the atheists out there let this be a testimony to you, Okay?

alight this is K-rec the prophecy 9.17s, alright guys

For more infomation >> K-rec (The Prophecy 9.17s)- a must see - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Shadow - Inertial Mocap

For more infomation >> Shadow - Inertial Mocap

-------------------------------------------

Silence

For more infomation >> Silence

-------------------------------------------

2. Ich dank' dir, lieber Herre, BWV 347 (Bach) - Guitar - Duration: 1:11.

2. Ich dank' dir, lieber Herre, BWV 347 (Bach) - Guitar

For more infomation >> 2. Ich dank' dir, lieber Herre, BWV 347 (Bach) - Guitar - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng.Sub] 日常碧池 Daily Bi**h - Duration: 4:33.

Hi guys

Today's theme is Daily Bitch

First I am going to apply Laura Mercier's foundation primer

apply the primer evenly on face

Then use By Terry's Terrybly Densiliss Concealer

I'm in shade 1

The foundation I use is Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

In shade 2

I'll apply the foundation on my hand

The use my finger to dot the foundation on my face

Then I'll use Beauty Blender to blend it out

The brow pencil I use is Hourglass's

Brow Sculpting Pencil

Shade is Brown Brunette

I'll use the pencil to shape the shape I want

Then I will fill it in

The brow gel I use is

Shu Uemura's Eyebrow Manicure

Shade is Ash Brown

When I apply brow gel

I'll apply it with opposite direction first

in order to fill in the color

then I will brush it in other direction

you can brush your brow upwards at the part that is closer to the inner corner of your eyes

So the brows will look more natural

The only eyeshadow I use is

Bobbi Brown's Eyeshadow

In shade Taupe

I'll apply it from the bottom of the eyelid

to the top

Then in same shade

I will apply it under my eyes' too

You can make it wider (thicker)

Then I'll use a brown eyeliner

I like thinner eyeliner

and this is what the shade looks like

Only apply the eyeliner in the end of my eyes

the eyeliner will go downward

not upward

I'm using Kat von D

Shade Light Face Contour

The shade is Subconscious

This makeup has no glitter at all

So contour is very important

Because I am not going to highlight

Then I'll use Shu Uemura's Eyelash Curler

Using Benefit's They're Real Mascara

in shade black

the first lipstick I use is

By Terry's Rough Expert Click Stick

in Shade 2

The second lipstick is

Giorgio Armani's Lip Maestro

Shade is 405

it's a orange reddish color

The video ends here!

If you like it

Please subscribe to my channel

And give me a thumbs up

And I'll see you next time! Bye <3

For more infomation >> [Eng.Sub] 日常碧池 Daily Bi**h - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Egypt vs Uganda 1: 0 - All Goals - Duration: 4:37.

Substitute Abdallah El Said scored a late winner for Egypt to knock Uganda out of the Africa Cup of Nations

After a drab game with few chances for either side, Mohamed Salah teed up El Said,

who struck firmly past Uganda keeper Denis Onyango on 89 minutes

Uganda's Joseph Ochaya earlier had a goal correctly disallowed for offside.

The win means Egypt play Ghana on Wednesday with top spot of Group D still at stake

while Uganda are out of their first tournament since 1978

Ghana secured their place in the quarter-finals with a 1-0 victory over Mali

earlier on Saturday.

On a deteriorating pitch in Port-Gentil, seven-times champions Egypt

failed to break down a resolute Cranes defence for long periods..

Onyango made an impressive clearing header to deny

the onrushing Salah at the end of an otherwise lifeless first half

Uganda began the second half brightly, forcing veteran Egypt goalkeeper Essam

El Hadary to punch several set-pieces clear but ultimately failed to register a shot on target

as Ochaya turned in Faruku Miya's through ball from a clearly offside position on 52 minutes

El Said blasted a shot well over when unmarked and Marwan Mohsen went close for the Pharaohs with a header, but Egypt appeared to be heading for their second consecutive goalless draw

However, an otherwise quiet Salah showed great composure late on to check his shot and play in El Said with a reverse pass, the substitute's close-range shot evading Onyango. Uganda now face Mali in the final round of group games on Wednesday, with Mali needing a win and for Ghana to beat Egypt by two goals or more if they are to qualify.

No comments:

Post a Comment