Sunday, January 22, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 22 2017

It seems that liking this video makes more Happy and sharing it extends life expectancy

=)

So you have to play.

Yoo, Goood morning guys, I have leave the South Island

I will do a Vlog about my trip in the North Island

so I'm back to my first point... Wellington.

Enjoy this video.

INTRO*

I'm still in Wellington,

more exactly in the Suburbs, I will put a map to show

Where I am.

I was advised to go in this place. II did not know what

j'a I was going to find.

A small abandoned place that I Offers to visit with me.

So, as you can see, there are Graff a little everywhere, it is apparently a

Meeting place for graffiti artists and Tags.

It looks like an old fort, I was told Precisely that it was an old

Military structure.

So we will continue to explore.

Yes, it was a fort, for as you Can see behind me, we must imagine

that behind the trees one sees the whole bay of Wellington so it served as a defense.

And then here we can see that there are small Wooden mark that allowed to support

the machine gun that can turn left To the right to machine the enemy

when they arrived.

We continue to visit...

We are in the second place.

Sorry but as you can see it's very steep.

So the interesting things here is not the beautiful view point on Wellington.

Hi Welly.

But this is the second abandoned military building.

As you can see this building they are little less tags than the other, because

It is more difficult to access.

On the other hand there is plenty of other small building.

I will continue the exploration and I will put pictures after.

I'm going to do research on what this building really was,

it looks more like a watch-tower with, if I can climb,

with what's in the middle one will say a support of an old turret,

because That there we have a view of the whole (of the bay) when they were attacked they were obliged to pass

by there.

So I think it was a surveillance center with weapons to defend or attack,

knowing that Matiu Island which is right behind this tree

was a former prison and served as the defense of Wellington.

What can I tell you about the life of a backpacker in road trip,

He spends his time driving, walking. Occasionally he eats and he sleeps,

actually there I just leave Wellington, I'll put you a card

tout au as throughout these videos.

There I am in the Pinnacles Reserve and I make a small quiet track

So I drove two hours, with pause as I stopped to take pictures

in an not bad lookout.

So there I do a little hike Of 2 3 hours with return

As it is not a loop.

I'll take you back a bit later to show you that.

hey guys, , so I discovered an exceptional things...

I did not discover it since I came for that ... I came to look for that sight.

It may tell you something?

Well, I have given you the excerpt from where you may have seen it.

I took advantage of this extract

to go to the lookout for a better view point, more high.

So, here they are the Pinnacles

Which, as you could see in the excerpt, to use for the lord of the rings.

And in the other side

the Ocean (Pacific)

So. it's 6:30 PM; I will prepare my stuff, cook pasta

watch a movie on my phone and

going to sleep.

The program is that tomorrow I return to Wellington to go and look for my two

"traveling companions" to be able to start tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow evening the trip

I will recording all the trip;

I would present them to you tomorrow, there will be a German and a Scottish girl.

See U guys...

For more infomation >> Vlog North Island Ep1 - Duration: 9:07.

-------------------------------------------

Daughter of Lebanon civil war hostage meets with father's captor on journey to find his love - Duration: 3:46.

NEW YORK — She tried drugs. She tried arguing. She tried writing a book.

After a quarter century, the daughter of the longest-held American hostage during Lebanon's civil war says she's found her father's love.

And it took coming face-to-face with one of his captors to do it.

"I was searching and searching and this search, the journey, brought me closer to my father," said Sulome Anderson, a Brooklyn journalist whose father, Terry Anderson, was seized by Shiite kidnappers in Beirut in 1985 and held until 1991. "I love my dad very much. My dad has always loved me.

I just didn't know that because he wasn't able to show it to me."

Her recently published book, "The Hostage's Daughter," chronicles what happened after she met her father for the first time, at age 6, after his release from his long imprisonment. Anderson, then the chief Middle East correspondent for The Associated Press, was among around 100 foreign hostages taken during the war.

Sulome Anderson said she expected him to be a "superman" as a young child. Real life was more turbulent. Before she turned 10, the two were having screaming fights.

"One of the problems that we had after I came home was communication," Terry Anderson said in a telephone interview from his Orange, Virginia, home. "I was not able to express my feelings well and of course she was a very small girl in a very confusing and often scary world. So we didn't really connect very well."

Sulome, now 31, said she escaped into drugs and depression for years, growing so distant from her father that they went weeks and months without speaking.

They became more estranged as Terry Anderson and his wife, Sulome Anderson's mother, divorced. Sulome Anderson hated when he married a horse trainer only six years older than herself. At the peak of her rebelliousness, she cranked up the volume of the song "Gold Digger" by Kanye West, a passive aggressive message to the wife of a man who received tens of millions of dollars after suing Iran.

The money, through bad investments, eventually disappeared. The new marriage fell apart.

Terry Anderson carries his daughter Sulome, 11, as they leave Beirut airport in 1996.

(SALEH RIFAI/AP)

Sulome said her father gave her a Rolex after she graduated from New York University with a 3.7 grade point average, but she pawned it for drugs within a month. She attempted suicide three times.

Her climb out of darkness began after learning she suffered from borderline personality disorder.

By 2009, she had given up plans to be an actress and decided to become a journalist. Before long, she headed to Lebanon, her mother's birthplace, and began trying to reconstruct the events surrounding the Lebanese hostage crisis that tore her family apart.

The trail she followed led her to a Hezbollah official in one of the southern towns near the Israeli border.

That man revealed himself to have been one of her father's teenage captors. Sitting in a room with the man's wife and children, she confronted him, and then forgave him.

Terry Anderson said he was amazed at the encounter.

Terry Anderson, who was the longest held American hostage in Lebanon, grins with his 6-year-old daughter Sulome as they leave the U.S. Ambassador's residence in Damascus in 1991.

(Santiago Lyon/AP)

"I was just astounded that she found somebody who had been there on the other side and interviewed him, which I thought took a fair amount of guts," he said, adding that he'd never discouraged the pursuit.

"I think she did some extraordinary things, went on a very difficult personal journey, but also accomplished a pretty important piece of journalism doing it," said Anderson, now 69 and retired. "She's is now a better journalist than I ever was."

He said he'd been scared for his daughter as she pursued her career, but he never tried to interrupt her journey.

In the book, Sulome Anderson tells of nearly entering Syria last year to report on developments there when an FBI agent warned her intelligence officials believed her life was in danger. She didn't go.

Terry Anderson said his daughter had not told her in advance of that trip "because I would have screamed and hollered."

"We seem to have moved up an entire level in evil since my day," he said.

For more infomation >> Daughter of Lebanon civil war hostage meets with father's captor on journey to find his love - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

CORTEX LE GANGSTER #1 - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> CORTEX LE GANGSTER #1 - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

The Space Between Us

For more infomation >> The Space Between Us

-------------------------------------------

Rings - In Theatres February 3

For more infomation >> Rings - In Theatres February 3

-------------------------------------------

FOLLOWED BY NATIONAL GUARD AT THE AIRPORT - Duration: 9:43.

I think they following us

the army people

because we've seen them in the front we

seen them in the front right and now they

following us

look behind us

is this delta airlines

hey what up bra? whats up? ay i see you, ayy take my ugly picture, naw ur

beautiful man, its hard to tell, lol, i don't have any girls

its all good you don't need no girls man

ay time square is live right now man

its lit look at this bad boy it's lit out

here Adam saleh where you at boy, you

be out here you'll be in Times Square

all the time where you at, your from here

holla at your goulla son, we out here

wow beautiful, im trying to get an instgram pic

that's what people be sitting over there

but yeah

what a beautiful city times square is

beautiful new york is beautiful everything is beautiful

we still can't find something to eat

what do you want to eat McDonald's

trying to get some money so probably

right now

so we times square right now about to go

to this halal food, there go our hotel right there

our hotel right on time square

yeah youtuber man, thank yo man

appreciated

excuse me sir

excuse me can my dad get a picture

with you guys appreciate it thank you so

much

Pop's got a picture with NYPD yeah

let's go eat halal, i always see

adam saleh eating halal

how you doing brother

good good good, trying to get some halal

you recording me, yeah im recording

time square is always busy

we just checked out the hotel now we're

were going to the Moroccan consulate to

freaking see if they're open and see if I

can register my daughter into my family

book so she can be a Moroccan citizen

its gone be a long walk

but yeah, lets do this

good morning america

hey good morning america we gonna be on

TV we about to be in good morning america

cheer

hey catch me on good morning america i was

i just made, i just was on the news, i was one

of them crowds

good morning america baby we caught them

just on time

moroccan consulate I give them

everything everything every single peace of paper and

he said come back at 1 o'clock so now

we just gotta kill time at 1 o'clock

he said i brought everything, i didn't

miss one single paper i brought everything

and yeah he's gonna register my daughter

to be a Moroccan citizen at 1 o'clock

so when we come back at 1 o'clock

hopefully everything will be done so right now we've gotta kill

some time we're gonna get something to eat

what else can you do, we gotta go back to the

Moroccan consulate at 1pm and hopefully

everything's is done and then we can just

take flight and i can go see my family

my daughter she's registered she's moroccan

naturalized she's moroccan citizen now

my daughter registered officially she is

Moroccan

citizen right dad she's moroccan citizen

now

moroccan citizen

Moroccan citizen

yeah we did it through all that hassle

through all that mess we finally made it

now it time to go back to the airport

and go home and I can see my baby my

daughter I'm coming Enas whats up

that dude pretty cold i wish i can do that

i don't have no talent but its all good

its gucci bandana

if my daughter was here

in new york this what she will be riding

man thank you

man shout out to them people shout

outs to the guys man

so right now we gotta wait at the bus

stop take the bus Q72 to Laguardia

airport hopefully everything goes smoothly, you feel me?

let's go to the airport so we just got here

Laguardia airport trying to take off

i think they following us the army people

because we've seen them in the front we

seen them in the front right and now they

following us

look behind us

is this delta airlines

yeah it's up there and check in and hopefully i make

this flight

if I don't it's gonna be you guys fault

shoot so we are at the wrong terminal

man our flights is gonna leave i got to

get to terminal a laguardia this is

terminal c in Chicago if you flying

Chicago you need to go to terminal a

excuse me you know excuse me so you know

how to get the terminal a

it's coming right now we're trying to

at this green red it is it called the

red line bus thank you

we at this bus terminal a, we just trying to get home

we just cleared tea, they give me two

tickets one for an early flight one for my

regular flight i told them im trying to get as

early as possible so they said that

plane is full right now but go to the

gate and see if it's if there's some

spots open hopefully i'll get into an

early flight if I don't I gotta wait on

my flight my flight got pushed back

because of the delay from 515 to 615

yeah hopefully we have a good flight

I see you when I get on the plane or

maybe to the gate if im bored team enas k

boi

yes sir

so this is our flight, finally i get to go home, i get to see my baby man

20 b were the last ones, i thought they were going to tell me im on the waiting list

For more infomation >> FOLLOWED BY NATIONAL GUARD AT THE AIRPORT - Duration: 9:43.

-------------------------------------------

Why I'm Vulnerable – Autism & Me | Just A Skinny Boy - Duration: 6:35.

Hello again!

Welcome back to another episode of–

what I'm going to share with you today

is something that i have only shared

with one other person before this.

Today I want to talk about vulnerability

now i'm not talking about the act of

being vulnerable or being open about who you are

this is a different kind of vulnerable.

This is the kind of vulnerable that is

very synonymous with gullible this may

come as a surprise to many people but i

am actually an extremely vulnerable

individual and I guess in some ways you

could say I'm very colorful a little

difficult for me to kind of be honest

about it because growing up there was a

lot of shame in the idea of being

gullible we've all heard that saying

like oh hey look goals written on the

ceiling

well you know kind of how it creates

this kind of shame of like if you're

gullible then you're dumb or or or you

are easily manipulated or or whatever up

until very recently I never really

considered the idea of me being

vulnerable or gullible because i always

saw that as a bad thing as something

that you should be ashamed of or is

something that is embarrassing and to be

honest I i still feel a lot of that

shame and that's kind of part of why i

feel like i need to make this video

because i need to be honest about that

aspect of who i am because simply

pretending that I'm not like that isn't

going to get me anywhere there are many

examples of how this has played out in

my life but there's one in particular

that I want to share with you because i

think it really shows how problematic

this vulnerability can be if it's not

taken seriously when I was about 15 or

16 years old I got scammed out of about

four hundred dollars from somebody

online now what you have to understand

about this is i had already been buying

and selling things online for quite a

few years so this wasn't really a new

world to me it wasn't that I was naive

or ignorant it was the fact that I was

vulnerable

I'm not going to go into a lot of the

details but this scam was set up in such

a way that made it look very logical and

rational and not too good to be true

so when I say that I was vulnerable what

I really mean in this situation was that

I thought so rationally about it that it

didn't make sense for it to possibly be

a scam but it turned out that it was and

i lost four hundred dollars for me being

vulnerable means that i almost always

assume that people have good intentions

i almost always assume that people are

being honest and that people are being

true and what they're doing or saying

and if you've spent any time on the

internet you know that that's definitely

not true

a lot of people on the internet are not

being honest and a lot of people on the

internet do not have good intentions and

as much as i can know that in my head my

thought processes are still always going

to be that kind of rationale for why

would they lie to you or why wouldn't

they be good kind of thought processes

because whether I like it or not as

someone on the spectrum that's just how

my brain works I guess what I'm trying

to say is that i am very vulnerable and

that means i have to be very careful

about who i am friends with and who I

talk to and how I talk to them because

most of the time I'm probably not going

to get scammed out of four hundred

dollars but it is pretty likely that i'm

going to think that somebody is being

serious when they're not going to think

they're joking when they're being

serious and here's the thing being

vulnerable is actually a very very

common thing for people who are on the

autism spectrum and unfortunately a lot

of them get taken advantage of

just like I did many years ago when i

flossed four hundred dollars and

obviously I can't make a statement about

all of these people's situations because

everybody is different but I feel like

in my experience a lot of why this

happens is that because we tend to be

rational thinkers we usually just think

it wouldn't make sense for them to be

lying and I don't just mean in

situations where you might get scammed

out of four hundred dollars

I'm also referring to situations where

someone might be being sarcastic and

then you think that they're being

serious and then there's a disconnect

that is a kind of less serious example

of how people on the spectrum can be

kind of vulnerable so if you know

someone who has an autism spectrum

disorder chances are pretty good that a

lot of what I said about myself can also

be applied to them what we need is just

a little bit of patience and a little

bit of protection maybe because

sometimes we just can't help but assume

the best and that isn't always what we

should do and if you're someone who is a

lot like me

please know that it's okay to be this

way you are not wrong for being

vulnerable it can make things difficult

sometimes that is true but it doesn't

mean that who you are is bad and if you

haven't already

i highly encourage you to have a

conversation with those who are close to

you about this topic

this is very important to be able to be

honest about who you are and I know it

can be scary to talk about this stuff

believe me I mean I'm only just now

making this video about it and I'm

almost 25 years old it's nothing to be

ashamed of because it's who you are you

should never be ashamed of who you

really are

thank you for letting me share this with

you it was a bit hard to talk about this

but I think it's really important I

don't want other people to have to wait

25 years to be able to be honest about

who they are if you'd like to watch any

more of the videos that I made in this

series i will put a link to a playlist

in the description below this video

where you can see all of the other

videos that i made in the autism and me

series that just about wraps up this

autism me video so until next time I

hope that you take care of yourself and

i hope you have a wonderful day thanks

for watching bye

No comments:

Post a Comment