Friday, April 21, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 21 2017

Every One

Every Hope

The silver lining that you've ignored

It won't be the same

Anymore

Anyway

Anyhow

Bring me back to life

Everything I've done before

Comes crashing down , I'm feeling low

But is this the reality

Or just another Dream

Maybe I'm falling

Believing

And Dreaming

Or am I Dead?

ahhh

Everything is gone Now

I'm six feet Under

Regrets and Memories , for

Me to Wonder

Rest In Peace

They say to me

But I just wanted

to be free

FREE...

Maybe falling

Believing

I'm Dreaming

Or am I Dead?

ahhh

And this Silence

Bred into my Selfless Violence

What have I done to myself?

Just to kill my Pride

And now I am Dead

Why cant you hear me

For more infomation >> ReZero ☣.AMV.☣ - Dead V ᴴᴰ + LYRICS - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea, U.S. militaries sign deal to transfer land for THAAD - Duration: 2:21.

Seoul and Washington sign a deal that transfers control of the land that'll host the THAAD

missile defense battery... to U.S. forces.

The South's defense ministry will conduct an environmental impact assessment before

the deployment is complete.

Kim Jung-soo has our top story.

After weeks of negotiations over 1-and-a-half million square meters of land in Seongju County,...

US Forces Korea now assumes operational control over a fifth of it -- the area that will host

the anti-missile defense system, THAAD.

But there are still a number of steps left to be taken.

According to the Status of Forces Agreement signed by the two nations...., South Korea

will provide the U.S. forces with basic infrastructure such as water and electricity, made easier

by the fact that the site had previously served as a fully functional golf course.

Once the core infrastructure is fully in place, U.S. Forces Korea will use its own assets

to equip the base with strategic radars and other equipment needed for the THAAD battery.

But before the former golf course is transformed into a military base.... the U.S. will have

to wait for South Korea's defense ministry to complete its own environmental impact analysis,

which has to be approved by the country's environment ministry.

That process can take up to a month, or even a year.

They'll need to look at the effect on nearby residents as well as the surrounding ecosystem.

To speed things up, last December the defense ministry pre-selected a private company to

prepare for the environmental analysis rather than wait until the land transfer agreement

was finalized.

The move was controversial -- some saying the ministry was focused only on speed, with

little regard for the residents of Seongju county, who have expressed concern that that

THAAD's radars could emit dangerous electromagnetic waves.

Since then, the private company has reportedly undertaken its own mock-analysis of the site,

assuming that the land transfer will involve around 150-thousand square meters of land,

not too far-off from the final 300-thousand.

At this rate, observers speculate that the THAAD battery will be operational for sure

sometime after the presidential election on May 9th.

Kim Jung-soo, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> S. Korea, U.S. militaries sign deal to transfer land for THAAD - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 6 2.0 S-VT BUSINESS PLUS - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mazda 6 2.0 S-VT BUSINESS PLUS - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 2.0 TFSI 190pk ULTRA SPORT PRO LINE S Automaat Schuifdak-Matrix led-Digitaal display-Trekhaa - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 2.0 TFSI 190pk ULTRA SPORT PRO LINE S Automaat Schuifdak-Matrix led-Digitaal display-Trekhaa - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 1.8 TFSI S EDITION - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 1.8 TFSI S EDITION - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A5 Cabriolet 1.8 170PK TFSI PRO LINE S (FABRIEK GARANTIE T/M 22-04-2019!!!) - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Audi A5 Cabriolet 1.8 170PK TFSI PRO LINE S (FABRIEK GARANTIE T/M 22-04-2019!!!) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 1.8 TFSIE EDITION S-Line 19.088KM!!!!! - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 1.8 TFSIE EDITION S-Line 19.088KM!!!!! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki S-Cross High Executive 1.0 BOOSTERJET - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Suzuki S-Cross High Executive 1.0 BOOSTERJET - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse 320 Automaat * Schuifdak * Leer * Navi * - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse 320 Automaat * Schuifdak * Leer * Navi * - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki S-Cross 1.6 DDiS Exclusive Navigatie/Panoramadak - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Suzuki S-Cross 1.6 DDiS Exclusive Navigatie/Panoramadak - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSi S tronic G-tron Pro Line S / S Line / B&O - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Sportback 1.4 TFSi S tronic G-tron Pro Line S / S Line / B&O - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Focus 1.0 EcoBoost Titanium Style Groot navi / Clima - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Ford Focus 1.0 EcoBoost Titanium Style Groot navi / Clima - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

HUSBAND BUYS MY MAKEUP | OMG! $350 SEPHORA MAKEUP HAUL 2017 - Duration: 7:54.

alright guys I don't have any makeup on

and today I'm going to be doing the

husband buys my makeup challenge so

I've got my gorgeous husband right there

there's sephora the only thing i want

to tell you is i need a full face of

makeup so good luck you can ask anyone

for help okay i'm totally going to win

this then just take yes so I know Micah

like Bobbi Brown

birthday he got an entire bag I have no

idea what's in here and she was actually

really really mad he's read it you are

going to be a happy positive person that

way absolutely okay cool um he went into

sephora and I guess they kicked him out

because you had a cam really wish they

did I was filming and like doing it

blocks down and guy said that I guess

they've had problems with people tell me

so I went back in don't worry that I

went back in I picked up everything I

thought that I would work was it hard

for you it was harder than I thought of

you because I didn't even give them like

a let beside we just need a little bit

of this product a little bit of that but

i do first of all we have a bobbi brown

skin foundation Bobbi brown actually

one of my favorite make up

brands and I knew that our next section

ok let's do any guys oh wow I'm now this

will be you will see it it's called warm

sand do you like to see but just looks

like really really incredibly wait but

we'll see you know I don't know next I

got a brightening brick let's see what's

happened so what did you do it was sorry

were you really like is it would be so

funny it would be so funny is like a guy

went into sephora and picked out like

without any help on anybody like picked

out all the brands that like you

oh wow that's really funny I really is

that something this is blush and

shimmer sure what I wanted to see what

you pick I think its sham be good right

that looks pretty I mean oh my gosh it

looks like a reasonable thing that you

got from Bobbi Brown yeah and then we

got eyeliner gel eyeliner let's see what

it looks like steel gray I have not used

grey eyeliner sounds like high school so

who's going to be really fun to kind of

see how this works turns out but I

figured black was too dark to television

oh my right and then this is eyebrows

brush let's see what this looks

like in mahogany oh you have no idea

i've never used an eyeball since like

this would be kind of fun they had like

five different types like I picked what

I thought looked like the Brow thing

to talk about this is so funny to hear i

got the only another phone I've got guy

I was it such a really pretty color

those sugar lip gloss that's really

pretty actually let's see what other win

for me another one I don't know until

you try it on it's like really hard to

get your favorite mascara

yeah that's it ok this is finishing

powder what's the difference between

that and a bright new brick the shimmer

goes on top but the only thing I think

that he didn't get any like eye shadow

oh wow numbers been in packaging news

happening from Bobbi brown oh this is

just a shimmer like this is nothing to

it that this is you pretty much got two

bricks like once or peachy tone and once

that works so I mean we're going to make

it happen since i don't have an

eyeshadow i'm gonna have to use some of

the bricks yeah recording into my eye

look so i guess those do something up

that's why i was thinking the whole time

right right and then i got some lip

color oh wow this is definitely a darker

color well that's a cute little color

you could kind of deep end time well now

i'm going to go ahead and create a

little look with all of the things that

he is picked out i'm really hoping that

this will oxidize and maybe actually

look really nice does look really really

light yeah it's definitely lightning at

my skin color and i'm not even that

color so that's it just

see what I mean like my skin's this

color is my natural skin color and this

is like really really fair okay I'm

going to go for make up like kate moss

or something together which made in

genetics is normally I would go straight

into contour or you didn't even get

concealer I do it no you know I don't

have any concealer so I'm playing with

some difference okay what we're going to

do is I'm going to use one of these

pallets like his shimmer palette and I

kind of tries to incorporate little eyes

look I feel like this doesn't have much

pigment at all actually you spent

planning to college too and you missed

half I'm not ungrateful at all I just

don't know what I could get started so

here we go I'm really impressed with

this this is I like this to a lot

actually wow that is a win for me I mean

this took me five seconds instead of

taking like 10 minutes I was like a

really easy quick route I'm really

impressed forget blending here we

go I might just use a little bit of a

blush for some eyeshadow I don't mind

the mess care at all actually wow that's

like we're more pigment in their own

imagine it's loose okay now i'm going to

try this shimmer like I'm looking at

right now and it's like doing nothing

it's not good no it doesn't do anything

mm-hmm looks nice though but it really

doesn't do anything but you bought this

little finishing powder

i'm tryna all right so this is my

finished look what do you think I like a

like a pretty cool it's honestly not bad

there's he picked out a lot of great

products in a great brand I do love

Bobbi Brown I'm not going to lie but I

think it was really hard cuz you have

any concealer I had the wrong color

foundation and have any eyeshadow I

didn't have I didn't have any bronzer

which is like like I literally break and

bronzer and we used to products through

an absolute bus I bet you a million

dollars that each of them were fifty

dollars each I almost over

because these were they really look so

beautiful looks so pretty but they do

nothin have no pigmentation and I would

not repurchase either of these but I

think the one part but actually

surprised you the most i really love and

I was like oh my gosh or some brow pen

this made my brow game like super easy

and I usually have to spend like with

the brow gel I usually spend like 10

minutes on my brow and I feel like this

was done in like two minutes I feel like

it just you're welcome it really went on

so easy and I feel like it gave me a

decent anyone browse around for I'm not

a I'm not good at makeup so like

anything that makes it easier for me I'm

like right I don't like that some girl

group it is look great it actually looks

like a salt black so I'm too little for

a little bit classier than I would have

got like it doesn't look great at all

and I'm she looks like just a very

natural not overdone black I like it

maybe is that is my entire makeup looks

let me know what you think how he did I

think that you did a really good job

alright and if you liked this video give

it a thumbs up and leave a comment down

below I read every single one of my

comments and I would love to hear from

you guys thank you so much for watching

LC you next time bye guys

For more infomation >> HUSBAND BUYS MY MAKEUP | OMG! $350 SEPHORA MAKEUP HAUL 2017 - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

Anti-Gay Judge's Co-Workers Want Him Gone: April 21 Debrief - Duration: 3:48.

Anti-gay Chief Justice Roy Moore is lashing out against his colleagues on the Alabama

Supreme Court, who this week told him, essentially, "get out and stay out."

A lawmaker says he wants to expand opportunities for adoption, but his solution is to prevent

gay couples from adopting.

We'll cover the latest from Chechnya, including new measures from US officials that don't

go nearby far enough.

All that and more on Weekly Debrief, a roundup of top LGBT stories and how they affect you.

Judge Roy Moore, you are fired and everybody knows it -- except, apparently, you.

Roy Moore was removed from the Alabama Supreme Court after he told clerks around the state

to turn away gay couples seeking marriage licenses.

He's been appealing his removal in one court after another, but not even his colleagues

want him back -- this week, the other Supreme Court justices ruled that he should kicked

off the court for good and not allowed back.

His response was that The Supreme Court justices, of which he was one, have no authority to

remove him from his job because they are "mere humans."

That's really a quote from Roy Moore, and not Skeletor.

Moore declared, quote: "I remain chief justice of Alabama Supreme Court."

Yeah, technically he still has the title, but he can't actually rule on anything anymore,

which means he has as much legal authority as Skeletor.

Here's some more strange logic from Alabama: Senator Bill Hightower just introduced a bill

that would allow adoption agencies to turn away gay couples.

His explanation, quote: "The need for adoption is so high.

We need to have every avenue available."

Okay then why did he introduce a bill to turn people away from adopting?

Bill's explanation is that fewer organizations will want to do adoptions if they have to

serve same-sex parents.

But here's the thing: currently Alabama adoption agencies already serve same-sex couples, and

there's been no problem.

So this bill enables discrimination, reduces available homes, and doesn't create any new

avenues for adoption.

But its main effect is pandering to Bill Hightower's homophobic base, which will be very comforting

to foster kids unable to find loving homes.

How about some good news?

A court in Pennsylvania just ruled that a gay couple, together since the mid-90s, qualifies

as having been common-law married for most of that time, even though marriage wasn't

legalized until years later.

This is the second such recent ruling, and it could mean that soon, couples all over

the country could qualify for decades of benefits, from taxation to inheritance, that they never

thought they'd be able to access.

And some more good news: the Falkland Islands just legalized marriage equality, with 90%

of citizens in favor.

To celebrate, the island is throwing a Rainbow Fun Day on April 29 -- the southernmost Pride

event in the world, and the most penguinful.

We also need to talk about the latest from Chechnya, where indications are that gay men

are still in grave danger.

This week UN Ambassador Nikki Haley issued a statment calling for Chechen authorities

to investigate, which is a really mild response.

This week Chechen leaders held a meeting where they denied there was any violence, and then

called for violent reprisals against the journalists reporting on it.

So it's hard to put a lot of faith in local officials.

Chechnya is part of Russia, and it's Russian officials who need to investigate at a federal

level.

For now, the Russian LGBT Network is doing what it can to evacuate queer people from

Chechnya.

And this week's action item: if you're able, donate at LGBTNet.ru.

They're working to get dozens of people out of harm's way but it's expensive work.

I know that not everyone can donate, but you can still take action by signing Amnesty International's

petition.

That'll show international officials that there's strong public support for intervention.

I'll have a link to both in the description.

And please share this video to spread the word about what's happening -- the crisis

is far from over, and it won't improve unless people know what's happening and keep demanding

action.

Subscribe to stay up to date and I'll debrief you next week.

For more infomation >> Anti-Gay Judge's Co-Workers Want Him Gone: April 21 Debrief - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

ANZAC double choco biscuits Australian food recipe #2 澳洲ANZAC雙巧克力餅乾 - Duration: 4:53.

Hey guys, here is Yi

Can't believe it's almost a year

Around the same time last year

at the very beginning of this channel I made a classic ANZAC biscuit

for ANZAC day obviously

Once again, it's the time of the year

next week on Tuesday, on the 25th of April, it's ANZAC day

In today's video, I'm going to make some chocolate, double choco ANZAC biscuits

with chocolate chips & a layer of chocolate cream on top

Hopefully you will enjoy today's video

firstly, let's prepare our dry ingredients

we will need 1 cup of oats

1 cup of flour

You can also use wholemeal flour

3/4 cup of shredded coconut

3/4 cup of sugar

& a pinch of salt

100g of chocolate chips

Now let's mix all the dry ingredients together one by one

then we can mix everything together with a spatula

for our wet ingredients, we will need 125g of butter at room temperature

2 tbsp of golden syrup

warm up our butter & syrup in a small milk pot at low heat

try not to burn the butter

we can occasionally stir it with a spatula

we will also need 1 tsp of baking soda

mix it with 1.5 tbsp of hot water

then a pinch of salt

made a small well in the middle

pour in our butter mixture

mix it well with our spatula

once it's done, we can add in our baking soda water

once everything is cooperated, we can take about 1 tbsp of the biscuit mixture

roll it in our hands like a ball, press it firmly

then flatten it to about 3-4 cm diameters & about 1 cm thick

we want to leave a bit of space in between each biscuits

then we can turn our oven to 170 degree celsius

& we're going to bake them for about 12-15 mins

then it's how they look like after

I also made a bit of chocolate cream,

mix with 150ml of warm cream & 100g of chocolate

Here is one of my ANZAC biscuits

You can see the chocolate

I also have a cup of tea ready here

gutten appetit

It's a lot softer because of the chocolate chips

& the layer of chocolate cream on top

but it's also very addictive

Just like the classic ANZAC biscuits

Hopefully you enjoyed today's video, please give me a thumb up

& leave your comments below, if you want to see more videos like this one

Please sub to my YouTube channel & share this video with others

Thanks for watching, see ya

For more infomation >> ANZAC double choco biscuits Australian food recipe #2 澳洲ANZAC雙巧克力餅乾 - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

MINI Cooper S 2.0 COOPER S Cooper Business line - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> MINI Cooper S 2.0 COOPER S Cooper Business line - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

(이벤트❣) 레드 코랄 무드 메이크업 Red Coral Mood Make Up (Eng sub) - Jody 조디 - Duration: 13:47.

Hi this is Jody :)

Today, the red-coral mood make-up!

Shortened as record make-up.

The overall soft coral toned eye make-up and red-coral lip make-up is the feature.

I used my curling iron for hippy perm, and it really suits this make-up.

Let's start!

Lately during this in-between season, for my dry, complex skin, I use this to keep moisture.

The URIAGE Xemose Mosturizing Toner.

It's hot on social network as dry skin toner.

It has all the 8 necessary gentle ingredients and formula and has the strong moisturizing effect.

I'm going to start with gently wiping the skin texure.

The mineral water base similar to the concentration of moist in skin keeps the skin moist wthout stimulating, and gets rid of that tightness on the inside.

Usually people use 7 toner skill. This skill really does give positive effect than just putting it on, but depending on the ingredients or skin type,

too much toner could be overwhelming for the skin.

That's why I use 3-4 toner skil, morning and night, giving more details when wiping.

It has the feeling of moisturizing without being sticky so it's good to use before using base make-up.

I have this ready for the subscribers' event, so please watch till the end!

Next is my love, HANYUL Pure Artemisia Watery Calming Cream!

I've really felt the goodness after using this properly since spring came.

You all know that Artemisia is good for calming effect!

Artemisia mist really fit my skin, and this one also is moist without being too shiny.

I'm sure oily skin can use this, but I feel like it doesn't have enough oil, so I'm going to use face oil after this.

I use a face oil which tightens the skin on the inside and gives oil after using 3 toner skill to give moisturizing effect.

This one isn't too light, but not too rich.

Wipe the eyes and eyebrows with a cotton pad to remove oiliness.

Next, I'm going to use my love, CNP Tone-Up Protection Sun

It has the effect of modifying the skin tone by half, and it's not too shiny but wears on with moist.

It's a combined sunscreen, and it fits my skin well without too much trouble, so I've settled on to this one for my sunscreen.

Nars has made another miracle everyone. This primer!

I used Smooth & Protect Primer.

I didn't see any differences to other primers' textures, but this one has amazing feature of blurring out even the smallest wrinkles.

Except it's a little difficult to adjust the amount.

Next is a newly bought WAKEMAKE Dual Filter Stick No.2 Conceal 23!

Wakemake has really good quality products.

This one, I thought was similar to Luna overall.

It's not as tightly adhered as Luna, but it doesn't have that spotting or darkening on my skin.

Before wearing foundation, I covered up the bags under eyes, red vessels around the nose, and the zit on my chin.

I'm going to mix 2 different types of foundation.

I actually wanted to use a moist foundation, but I had to give up because of my skin today.

Instead, I used a semi-matte, light, and covering foundation.

LANCOME Teint Miracle Foundation O-01 is light vanilla with lemon yellow, and TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL ARTCLASS STUDIO DE TEINT LIQUID AIR No.3 is the color of honest no.23.

For those of you who were having difficult time finding the right no23 foundation at roadshops, this is might be the oasis for you.

Starting from the center of my face, I used wet sponge.

The ratio of Too Cool For School and Lancom Teint Miracle is 2:1.

When you have bad skin days, use a wet sponge.

Use the concealer we used before for the darkest dark circles.

Next, use a concealer brush with a straight edge to roughly spread, and move on to the eyebrows.

I'm going to use Aritaum IDOL Brow Powder Cake No.1.

These powder types really gets that oil around the eyes, so it lasts longer than eyebrow pencils.

Use the brow brush and start from the lower brows for shaping.

You have to start from the lower brows so it doesn't get too thick.

I said this too many times, you probably memorized it.

Next, I'm going to use the mascara that I always use, Aritaum IDOL Brow Mascara 05 Dark Brown.

Those of you with chocolate brown dyed hair should try this reddish, yellowish color!

Those of you with chocolate brown dyed hair should try this reddish, yellowish color!

The tip is straight so it smears out too much, but use a concealer brush to neat it out.

Next, I'm going to use MAC Full Lash Curler that I haven't used in a long time.

Compared to the Shiseido curler, this one has lower curvature.

Shiseido is a little longer on the side and is flat.

Adjust the angle to precisely curl the lashes.

Next, I'm going to use the eyelash iron curler!

Finally I have changed the batteries and am using it with a fresh mind.

The effect that makes your eyes look bigger and clearer is not eyeliner, it's mascara everyone!

Those of you who don't like that feeling of fake lashes should use these eyelash curling irons to fix the curls.

For shading, I'm going to use MAC Eye Shadow WEDGE.

This has really fine particles and it hardens if you use your fingers because of the oil.

So for these matte lines, use a brush.

Give shade starting from the front of eyebrows to the end of eyes for dimension, and the nose too.

This color is a little reddish so before eye make-up, it might look too much but after you finish, it really does its job.

Next, I'm going to use Etude House Look At My Eyes BE113.

This is light butter beige that reminds me of fine foam.

It's skin tone and it doesn't make your eyes look swollen.

It might not show on dark skin but if you're looking for a beige shading eye shadow, this is it.

Starting from the middle, widely spread to the front and under.

Next, I'm going to use Mamonde Vivid Touch Eyes MATTE No.09.

This is light orange brown, and with gold pearls, it's perfect for daily make-up.

Spread on top of the area we used BE113, but narrower.

Then, touch with a brush so the triangle zone and the area for the tail.

It'll give that calm, soft feeling of a spring afternoon.

I'm going to use Lilybyred Starry Eyes am9 to pm9 No.9.

Fairydrops changed its name to Lilybyred.

This brand's eyeliners really don't smudge.

It's the best! Anyway, follow the double eyelid line to the tail to draw a line.

Fill in the lower waterline, just the center, for more dreamlike feeling.

If you fill in the lower waterline with these rose coral colors, it makes it look deeper.

I randomly grabbed eyeliners for testing, and I thought these colors went together the best, which were all Lilybyred hehe

This Lilybyred Starry Eyes am9 to pm9 No.12 is an ordinary deep brown without red.

It doesn't have to be the exact same color, just use a brown eyeliner to draw from the waterline to the tail.

But really, the mellow coral(no5) was really the best without being too dull or bubbly.

Anyway, don't draw the triangle zone, just gently touch like you're drawing spots.

Next, I'll use Bbia Last Pen Eyeliner No.2.

It's liquid like reddish brown ink, and I always have to arrange the tip of the brush.

Starting from the 2/3 of the waterline to the tail, make sure there isn't any empty spots.

Then, draw out the line.

The pearl shadow that I really love lately! Aritaum Monoeyes No.113.

It's a combination of pink, gold, and silver pearls that reminds me of Wedding Peach.

Gently tap on the center of eyelid with finger, and the rest goes not too close to the eyebrows.

Next, use a small brush for lower eyes.

The white gold opal pearl liner that gives the look of camera flash!

Lilybyred Starry Eyes am9 to pm9 No.10.

Spread starting from the middle of under eyes, which you filled in with coral.

If you add these types of pearl liner on the center of lower eyes, it adds a little marvelous look.

And THE mascara! The bestest of the bestest mascara, shuuemura Petal Lash Mascara BLACK.

If you fill in the waterline with brown and use black mascara gives a unique look than just unifying the colors.

It made me happy that the mascara wore on sooooo much better than the last video!

Touch the roots many many times to emphasize with thickness, and make sure it thins out towards the end.

This mascara really doesn't clump, sag, or even smudge no matter how much you wear on.

I really like the fact that I can always make that false eyelash look whenever I want.

Put on the lower lashes, and use the eyelash curling iron to use heat for that false eyelash look.

With this method, the top has stronger curls, and you can get rid of the clumps.

I really rarely never put on make-up without using these two haha

We're going to finish eye make-up here.

Next, the lip! This is another love of my life, WAKE MAKE Skinny Lip Crayon No.11

This fixes the tone to the dark lip lines.

I use this for the outer line to make a little thick, overlip.

Next, I'm going to use my favorite eSpoir lip, eSpoir Nowear Luster Lipstick BAD ROMANCE.

It's calm orange brown, and it softly sticks on.

Don't rub the lipstick on to your lips, gently tap entirely and lightly.

For the outer line, use a brush for clean color.

With the outer line being neat, the lip make-up looks complete.

Next, I'm going to use bright apple red color that will brighten your face.

This one also softly sticks on and has velvety matte texture.

Wear on focusing on the center of your lips.

Just for the look of the smearing of color.

Touch the lips multiple times for clear color.

And the next! I first saw this and thought what kind of texture is this?

TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL Jelly Blusher No.5 Apple Red

It's soft and fluffy, and really, this is the first time I've ever seen such perfect product with such texture.

It's peachy coral without being too nudy.

Today, we're going to spread out the blush to the cheeks.

Apply on with the 90 degree angle.

For highlighter, let's use Benefit Dandelion Twinkle.

It's peachy highlighter, and it goes really well with the Jelly Blusher no5.

Lightly touch the top of cheekbones, top lip and philtrum for dimension to finish.

Tada!

Red coral mood make-up like a lazy spring afternoon. I'm going to finish the record make-up.

The Instagram selfie that I uploaded with this make up had such good response so I edited the video with a little more speed.

If you like this make-up, please subscribe and like!

Next, I'm going to introduce an event for subscribers, so please apply! Thank you :)

For more infomation >> (이벤트❣) 레드 코랄 무드 메이크업 Red Coral Mood Make Up (Eng sub) - Jody 조디 - Duration: 13:47.

-------------------------------------------

Apsley - Fear - Duration: 3:22.

You know what it is that I've been running, running from

Fear is all is all I have and now it won't let go

I can't help but wonder how it got this far

I can't help but wonder when I lost my heart

I never wanted you to see my demons

I never wanted it to be this way

And now

I'm afraid of my mind

And now

I'm afraid of my mind

I've been hiding here but you would never, never know

I thought if I just kept this close It'd never go

I know that I let you down, but I was never one to have it figured out

I know that I let you think that I was doing fine inside these veins

And now

I'm afraid of my mind

And now

I'm afraid of my mind

For more infomation >> Apsley - Fear - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

UFO: Afterlight (Reticulan 2.0 mod) - Walkthrough / Videonávod - 69 - [ENG/CZ] - Duration: 34:20.

Ehm ... it didn't want us to go inside for some reason.

For more infomation >> UFO: Afterlight (Reticulan 2.0 mod) - Walkthrough / Videonávod - 69 - [ENG/CZ] - Duration: 34:20.

-------------------------------------------

Jaymes Young - Feel Something - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> Jaymes Young - Feel Something - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

The Youtube Channel of Happiness - SUBSCRIBE !!! - Duration: 1:51.

hi the dreamer !

September 2016 I decided to leave everything to start living my dream

I decided to leave for a year abroad. My goal was to get out of my comfort zone

and find things in me that I did not know specially.

After a fairly quick reflection

I chose the countries where I wanted to go!

Japan, Cyprus, Thailand, Malaysia, Spain, The Philippines, Indonesia, Australia and Sicily

were the destinations I had chosen.

At the same time I decided to open a youtube channel to share my adventures with my family and friends.

And finally, I figured why not share all that as many people as possible !!

And as I was in full personal development, an ardent desire to live my dreams

whatever happens remain free, I ended up finding the theme of this channel!

I share today with you, my state of mind, my good humor,

advice that I consider important to be happy and live his dreams.

As well as tips for better travel and VLOG to make you travel!

One can say that I did not just leave my comfort zone

I totally atomized !!

I'm not lucky, I made choices!

And his choices pushed me to leave everything, family, friends, work, money,

to try my luck and tried to do something completely new and exciting!

even if i fail

So if you too wish to live your dreams and follow my adventures abroad,

subscribe to this channel because you will not be disappointed !!

And if not, whatever happens, be happy and live your dreams!

For more infomation >> The Youtube Channel of Happiness - SUBSCRIBE !!! - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd 1.4 ExecutiveLine - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd 1.4 ExecutiveLine - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso 2.2 D-4D Luna - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso 2.2 D-4D Luna - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën Berlingo 1.9 D 600 (DW8)/165000 NAP - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Citroën Berlingo 1.9 D 600 (DW8)/165000 NAP - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda CX-5 2.2D HP GT-M 4WD Schuifdak / Leer - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Mazda CX-5 2.2D HP GT-M 4WD Schuifdak / Leer - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo C30 2.0D MOMENTUM EX BPM EXPORT - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Volvo C30 2.0D MOMENTUM EX BPM EXPORT - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Mazda 6 Sportbreak 2.2D 150 SKYLEASE+ *GARANTIE 2026* RIJKLAAR!! - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Mazda 6 Sportbreak 2.2D 150 SKYLEASE+ *GARANTIE 2026* RIJKLAAR!! - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd Sportswagon 1.6 Comfortline Gratis LM velgen - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd Sportswagon 1.6 Comfortline Gratis LM velgen - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

BMW X3 2.0D xDrive High Executive (Glazen dak/LEER/NAV./Xenon/19''LMV/M-PAKKET/NL AUTO!!) - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> BMW X3 2.0D xDrive High Executive (Glazen dak/LEER/NAV./Xenon/19''LMV/M-PAKKET/NL AUTO!!) - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

THE BIGGEST ART MUSEUM OF LATIN AMERICA! - Daily Vlog #08 - Duration: 13:29.

It's almost 7 in the morning,

and...

I'm so tired, omg help

Marina will arrive here soon.

It means I have to get up and get ready fast.

Daily Vlog Episode 08: Inhotim!

Now I can say Good Morning properly.

Good Morning!

Starting today's vlog in the car of a sassy girl.

I'm here with this princess who's driving her "MariMachine",

And our good friend Matias who's right there.

And I have this feeling that I am their passenger,

All by myself in the backseat, marvelous.

We're going to Inhotim,

Guys how can I explain...

- What is Inhotim? - Inhotim is the biggest Art Museum of Latin America.

Oh is it a Museum??

Woooo

- There it is something... - It's a patrimony.

Is like a Historical Patrimony.

This is something I didn't know about it.

So we are going to Inhotim,

Which is the biggest Museum of Contemporary Art...

...right?

Of Latin America. Look at this

The funny thing we had this idea out of nowhere.

Right, Marina?

Like, before yesterday we were chatting...

So Marina had this idea,

Like "what about going to Inhotim?"

"yea, let's go"

"Yea, let's go"

So let's go, right!

Inhotim is about...

like.... what?

It's 1 hour from Belo Horizonte.

It's only 1 hour away, right?

It's not very far from our city.

I decided to take you guys with us!

Look at this!

Feel lucky about it.

So, apparently,

The road for Inhotim

Is a non-sign road,

Covered in mud.

*Marina's dying*

This kitty here washed her car...

It's been what?

It was before yesterday.

She will need to wash it again!

I will really need to!

Guys, what about that other road over there?

Is a decent road, there's even a truck there!

There's a minimum of civilization there.

- Where?? - It's not only mud!

Over there.

Truck??

In the middle of that mountain.

Geez!

The road there is asphalted.

The real Inhotim road must be that one.

There's even a near avenue there:

Governador Magalhães Avenue.

- An avenue! How fancy! - But we are down below on the map.

The map is a little better now,

We were in a eternal blank map before.

Something like that.

Now we can see a little more props on the road.

Like that creepy pipe over there.

Hey, Sir!

Is this the only route for Inhotim?

So, guys...

We're stuck now.

Why?..

...there's a train in the middle of the road.

- Now we need to wait for the train to move! - No, guys, like

That's so 'mineiro',

"ow, there's a train...

...a train in the middle of a train!"

- The road is a train... - Welcome to... *Túlio's dying*

There's a train in the train! *Marina inception*

Welcome to Minas, right?

And the guy on the truck said,

That the fastest they can move the train...

...is in 40 minutes.

Did he say that??

Yes.

"Sometimes the train leaves faster, like 40 minutes."

Maybe he was joking about it?

Look...

Nope, he was pretty serious about.

Guys the thing is not even moving, look.

- Guys... - He's not moving, okay??

Ow, I think it's moving really fast.

"I think it's moving really fast." LOL

Now we gonna do a photoshoot in the middle of this mud,

Because... right.

We gonna do it like Shakira in "Wherever Whenever".

*Túlio's dying*

- In the middle of the mud. - help

Guys I'm gonna

Stop the car in front of this truck.

Ow Marina...

Marina girl you can wash your car with a Windex,

get 3 steel sponges... and it's done.

Look my pretty car which I just washed it.

I drove it into deep mud...

The poor thing is like this now.

What's the problem on living in Minas Gerais?

...this.

What a princeeesss

We just arrived at Inhotim!

We're in the very beggining,

Just passed by the concierge,

And guys here is so pretty, so cute!

Lots of plants...

...and bushes...

- right? - "and bushes" lol

And bushes!

Take a look at this place.

Check it out.

This lagoon, guys.

Look how beautiful!

Tree trunk messing my footage tho.

And here's extremely big,

We're searching on this exact momment...

Some attraction to see.

There's one here already.

There's one here already!

Guys this is a water mirror.

Look how cool!

Look how big it is!

And two chicks over there.

Like they said,

It's a perfect place to shoot your Quinceañera book.

Yas!

Wanna see it? Go over there dude.

Do your Quinceañera book pose, Marina.

That's how you do it!

Quinceañera photobook pose.

This is your reflection, guys.

The water is kinda dirty, tho.

Look at this, dudes.

Death's hall, this thing.

Very Nazi thing, this hall. Ew.

Ew, guys! Gross!

Let me show you guys,

This bench,

Or this white thing supposed to be a bench.

With lots of birds, look how cute guys!

And we got some hot chicks right at the end.

lol I'm dead, guys.

What you're supposed to do at Inhotim,

When nobody's around,

On a Wednesday which the entrance is free!

That's what you do.

Is so hot,

But here is fresh, now.

- Yea, now it's very breezy. - It is a dome of trees.

Now that we're under those trees is very breezy,

- It's so hot today, - *Matias just said something*

I'm all sweaty already and we haven't even started it yet.

...say it. lol

So,

We have this little problem with the map.

This is the whole place, can you see it?

Here's like a Central Park...

...of Minas.

Yep.

Although there's some details here,

Cool, the routes... shows somethin here,

But the map doesn't show the places in detail.

Like, there's a gallery here...

There's another gallery here, and a gallery there...

Gallery.... gallery...

So we are trying to find the places, but...

We can't find anything. Right?

Here's better than Central Park, tho.

It really is!

Central Park is only nice because it's in the middle of...

...of the metropolis.

And because it's in New York?

...right.

Those flowers doesn't even look like they're real!

Right, dude!

It seems like they're made of plastic.

Yes.

The bigger ones all look like they're made of plastic.

Yep.

Guys, so, we are...

On this...

Bus icon "1" here.

And we gotta walk until...

...here, the "15" one.

Will we walk a lot?

Maybe. Just a little walk.

And after, the girls wanna go to this place which

Is riiiiight in the very end of the map.

This one. The "10".

That's why we're here, right?

Guys, what is this building for you?

Is that a castle...

Are those the Peru's ruins like Marina said.

Where are we now.

This place is inside those huge cubes

Which I recorded in a few moments ago,

- And these are 5 interactive rooms... - Woo it's here!!

Is it here??

This is the net room, apparently.

This is a room only with nets!

Guys that's so relaxing!

And it's freakin hot outside!

Laying on a net,

With no shoes on,

Right under this air conditioning, guys.

Geez, there's nothing better.

Shoot everything.

Let's get into the second room now.

What it might be?

*gasps*

Mattress room!

Ohh that's so relaxing!

Look at this!

Can I jump on those?

They're normal mattress, lol

Guys,

Tell me if this isn't the best museum ever!

There are beds on it!

Yea, just to think that this is a museum...

- Wonderful. - So cool!

Third room...

Of 5? Is that it?

Look!

Guys the rooms are getting better!

I'm shook!

Look at this!

Look at this, guys!

It's like a bouncy house, right!

Hold this, Marina!

Catch, Marina!

What now?

Go!

I think this is the 4th room, now?

I lost the count, already.

Oh,

Is the room Marina wanted.

Ok. The balloon room was very boring, uh.

But let's check this one out.

Take a look at this.

I'm enjoying, already.

Look at this, guys.

Dude, it does really look like glass!

Yes!

Is this water?

It's water.

This is a pool.

Guys, that's crazy.

So,

Let me give you some explanation

About

This place that we just got out,

And you just watched it.

It was 5 rooms,

Right, with 5...

Expositions?

- Yep, 5 interactive expositions. - 5 galleries.

Alright.

I don't know if you could see them right, because

My handycamera doesn't help a lot, right.

But

The last room we went to,

It was a pool.

Internal pool

That has some pretty cool lights inside.

And you can swim on there!

You can go inside, if you want to.

We just didn't want to, lol

Or else we would be completely wet now.

It was really cool, guys. I love interactive museums,

I think they're so cool.

Woa! Look how weird

This part that we're inside,

Those are all mirrors,

Check this out.

And I don't know if you can see it on camera,

But when you stare at it,

Directly in the mirror,

Your image got distorced in a way, that

It makes a twist in your brain!

Guys, look how cool.

I haven't even realized this,

It was these two that told me...

Not me dude, it was Matias.

Exactly, it was Matias who saw that, not Marina.

But look guys,

It's all little chairs!

- There's a little chair. - Shoot in front of them.

A normal chair...

With a big chair...

And a huge chair...

- And a table. - And a table.

And other smaller tables,

And even smaller tables.

Look how fancy.

It gives a super nice effect.

So, we just went out of this thing, but

I'm gonna edit out and put this part before.

We're about to enter in this pod,

That

Has this flashing light just like in a nightclub.

So, warning:

People who are watching this now that has any

Epilepsy medical conditions or anything related,

Please skip this part of the video.

I'm gonna give you some seconds to do that.

(Jump to the minute 10:28! Tulioakar96 team).

You know those horro movie clips?

uh?

When the lights start failing,

Oh yea!

And everytime the light comes out,

The killer stabs the victim in a different place.

lol yes!

*Matias pretends he's killing Marina*

What?

The grid is inside the wall, can you see it?

The artist seems like he pushed the grid into the wall!

- Geez! - Cool, but why he did this?

- It's true! - That one is not in the wall!

Guys that's totally nuts!

Look at this.

This room is totally empty.

And all the walls are covered with grid,

And the grids are all pushed into the walls,

Except for that part over there.

You can see the grid is in front of the wall.

Same for that part right there, dude.

Same for that part, look.

That part is also not into the wall.

Dude, this room is pure nuts.

Really...

I don't even have any explanations to give.

After 84 years...

After 84 years for real.

We're here.

So,

I need to talk very low now.

Because we can't make any noise here, but

We're not on this attraction,

Which is this very very very deep hole.

Which you can hear the Earth's sound through it!

I'm gonna record it so you can hear which sound the Earth does!

Look how cool!

*This is the sound that Earth does*

*not fake, do not dare the mother nature*

Guys I was clearly joking with your faces,

The Earth's sound,

Is already this deep thing, listen.

Just because I said "listen" the noise stops.

I think there's someone dragging...

...an ax down there.

No, it was exactly like this.

We were talking about this.

We arrived there there, and before I get the camera

It was that very loud noise,

and then I was like "ok, let me get my camera to vlog"

She's shy.

Earth's shy.

"You won't have my noise."

"I won't allow copyright."

"You won't record me."

Yea, Earth's really shy to vlog.

She really performed Britney, girl!

Live!

- She really did Britney Live - In the moment of shooting...

- Yea! - Totally muted!

I think this is an attraction, right.

With lots of pretty colorful walls.

I loved this one, is my favorite.

I'm gonna say the truth for you, guys. I'm so...

I'm so tired...

I can't even vlog right anymore

The video image must be very shaky now.

But gezz, we walked a lot!

We...

That stuff there... the Earth thing...

The screaming Earth thing...

Is in another galaxy of Inhotim,

We have to walk down all the park, it's almost closing.

But that's it, guys

Look, lots of walls,

Some hot chicks here...

The other one went there...

...here.

This one got lots of holes on it.

A vlog of mine,

Would never be complete without food, right guys?

So, as always

Showing Tulioakar96 is not a healthy person.

right.

Now I'm gonna give a closeup at Marina's fries,

And I'll keep filming this for 20 seconds.

So the final screens can show up.

And then the video can end properly.

Then, this closeup on Marina's fries will be...

The end of this video.

The end of this video. <3

For more infomation >> THE BIGGEST ART MUSEUM OF LATIN AMERICA! - Daily Vlog #08 - Duration: 13:29.

-------------------------------------------

Charlie Puth - Attention (Lyrics / Lyric Video) - Duration: 3:28.

[Verse 1] You've been runnin' round, runnin' round,

runnin' round throwin' that dirt all on my name

'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you up

You've been going round, going round, going round every party in LA

'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd be at one

[Pre-Chorus] I know that dress is karma, perfume regret

You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine And now I'm all up on ya, what you expect

But you're not coming home with me tonight

[Chorus] You just want attention

You don't want my heart Maybe you just hate the thought of me with

someone new Yeah, you just want attention

I knew from the start You're just making sure I'm never gettin'

over you

[Verse 2] You've been runnin' round, runnin' round,

runnin' round throwing that dirt all on my name

'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you up

Baby, now that we're, now that we're, now that we're right here standing face to face

You already know, already know, already know that you won

Ohh

[Pre-Chorus] I know that dress is karma (dress is karma),

perfume regret You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine

(you got me thinking 'bout when you were mine) And now I'm all up on ya (all up on ya), what

you expect (oh baby)

But you're not coming home with me tonight (oh no)

[Chorus] You just want attention

You don't want my heart Maybe you just hate the thought of me with

someone new Yeah, you just want attention

I knew from the start You're just making sure I'm never gettin'

over you Ohh

[Hook] What are you doin' to me?

What are you doin', huh?

(What are you doin'?)

What are you doin' to me?

What are you doin', huh?

(What are you doin'?)

What are you doin' to me?

What are you doin', huh?

(What are you doin'?)

What are you doin' to me?

What are you doin', huh?

[Pre-Chorus] I know that dress is karma, perfume regret

You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine And now I'm all up on ya, what you expect

But you're not coming home with me tonight

[Chorus] You just want attention

You don't want my heart Maybe you just hate the thought of me with

someone new Yeah, you just want attention

I knew from the start You're just making sure I'm never gettin'

over you (over you)

[Outro] What are you doin' to me?

(heyy) What are you doin', huh?

(What are you doin', what?)

What are you doin' to me?

What are you doin', huh?

(Yeah, you just want attention) What are you doin' to me?

(I knew from the start) What are you doin' huh?

(You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you)

What are you doin' to me?

What are you doin', huh?

For more infomation >> Charlie Puth - Attention (Lyrics / Lyric Video) - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

OUSU | THE HE BILL - What's Happened? Whats Next? - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> OUSU | THE HE BILL - What's Happened? Whats Next? - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

button - Duration: 0:15.

Why are we still here?

Just to suffer?

For more infomation >> button - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

МАКСИ ЧЕЛЛЕНДЖ - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> МАКСИ ЧЕЛЛЕНДЖ - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Japanese Try American Snacks (Oregon, USA) PART 2 - Duration: 16:28.

For more infomation >> Japanese Try American Snacks (Oregon, USA) PART 2 - Duration: 16:28.

-------------------------------------------

Floral Card colored with COPIC MARKERS - Duration: 11:16.

For more infomation >> Floral Card colored with COPIC MARKERS - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

HUSBAND BUYS MY MAKEUP | OMG! $350 SEPHORA MAKEUP HAUL 2017 - Duration: 7:54.

alright guys I don't have any makeup on

and today I'm going to be doing the

husband buys my makeup challenge so

I've got my gorgeous husband right there

there's sephora the only thing i want

to tell you is i need a full face of

makeup so good luck you can ask anyone

for help okay i'm totally going to win

this then just take yes so I know Micah

like Bobbi Brown

birthday he got an entire bag I have no

idea what's in here and she was actually

really really mad he's read it you are

going to be a happy positive person that

way absolutely okay cool um he went into

sephora and I guess they kicked him out

because you had a cam really wish they

did I was filming and like doing it

blocks down and guy said that I guess

they've had problems with people tell me

so I went back in don't worry that I

went back in I picked up everything I

thought that I would work was it hard

for you it was harder than I thought of

you because I didn't even give them like

a let beside we just need a little bit

of this product a little bit of that but

i do first of all we have a bobbi brown

skin foundation Bobbi brown actually

one of my favorite make up

brands and I knew that our next section

ok let's do any guys oh wow I'm now this

will be you will see it it's called warm

sand do you like to see but just looks

like really really incredibly wait but

we'll see you know I don't know next I

got a brightening brick let's see what's

happened so what did you do it was sorry

were you really like is it would be so

funny it would be so funny is like a guy

went into sephora and picked out like

without any help on anybody like picked

out all the brands that like you

oh wow that's really funny I really is

that something this is blush and

shimmer sure what I wanted to see what

you pick I think its sham be good right

that looks pretty I mean oh my gosh it

looks like a reasonable thing that you

got from Bobbi Brown yeah and then we

got eyeliner gel eyeliner let's see what

it looks like steel gray I have not used

grey eyeliner sounds like high school so

who's going to be really fun to kind of

see how this works turns out but I

figured black was too dark to television

oh my right and then this is eyebrows

brush let's see what this looks

like in mahogany oh you have no idea

i've never used an eyeball since like

this would be kind of fun they had like

five different types like I picked what

I thought looked like the Brow thing

to talk about this is so funny to hear i

got the only another phone I've got guy

I was it such a really pretty color

those sugar lip gloss that's really

pretty actually let's see what other win

for me another one I don't know until

you try it on it's like really hard to

get your favorite mascara

yeah that's it ok this is finishing

powder what's the difference between

that and a bright new brick the shimmer

goes on top but the only thing I think

that he didn't get any like eye shadow

oh wow numbers been in packaging news

happening from Bobbi brown oh this is

just a shimmer like this is nothing to

it that this is you pretty much got two

bricks like once or peachy tone and once

that works so I mean we're going to make

it happen since i don't have an

eyeshadow i'm gonna have to use some of

the bricks yeah recording into my eye

look so i guess those do something up

that's why i was thinking the whole time

right right and then i got some lip

color oh wow this is definitely a darker

color well that's a cute little color

you could kind of deep end time well now

i'm going to go ahead and create a

little look with all of the things that

he is picked out i'm really hoping that

this will oxidize and maybe actually

look really nice does look really really

light yeah it's definitely lightning at

my skin color and i'm not even that

color so that's it just

see what I mean like my skin's this

color is my natural skin color and this

is like really really fair okay I'm

going to go for make up like kate moss

or something together which made in

genetics is normally I would go straight

into contour or you didn't even get

concealer I do it no you know I don't

have any concealer so I'm playing with

some difference okay what we're going to

do is I'm going to use one of these

pallets like his shimmer palette and I

kind of tries to incorporate little eyes

look I feel like this doesn't have much

pigment at all actually you spent

planning to college too and you missed

half I'm not ungrateful at all I just

don't know what I could get started so

here we go I'm really impressed with

this this is I like this to a lot

actually wow that is a win for me I mean

this took me five seconds instead of

taking like 10 minutes I was like a

really easy quick route I'm really

impressed forget blending here we

go I might just use a little bit of a

blush for some eyeshadow I don't mind

the mess care at all actually wow that's

like we're more pigment in their own

imagine it's loose okay now i'm going to

try this shimmer like I'm looking at

right now and it's like doing nothing

it's not good no it doesn't do anything

mm-hmm looks nice though but it really

doesn't do anything but you bought this

little finishing powder

i'm tryna all right so this is my

finished look what do you think I like a

like a pretty cool it's honestly not bad

there's he picked out a lot of great

products in a great brand I do love

Bobbi Brown I'm not going to lie but I

think it was really hard cuz you have

any concealer I had the wrong color

foundation and have any eyeshadow I

didn't have I didn't have any bronzer

which is like like I literally break and

bronzer and we used to products through

an absolute bus I bet you a million

dollars that each of them were fifty

dollars each I almost over

because these were they really look so

beautiful looks so pretty but they do

nothin have no pigmentation and I would

not repurchase either of these but I

think the one part but actually

surprised you the most i really love and

I was like oh my gosh or some brow pen

this made my brow game like super easy

and I usually have to spend like with

the brow gel I usually spend like 10

minutes on my brow and I feel like this

was done in like two minutes I feel like

it just you're welcome it really went on

so easy and I feel like it gave me a

decent anyone browse around for I'm not

a I'm not good at makeup so like

anything that makes it easier for me I'm

like right I don't like that some girl

group it is look great it actually looks

like a salt black so I'm too little for

a little bit classier than I would have

got like it doesn't look great at all

and I'm she looks like just a very

natural not overdone black I like it

maybe is that is my entire makeup looks

let me know what you think how he did I

think that you did a really good job

alright and if you liked this video give

it a thumbs up and leave a comment down

below I read every single one of my

comments and I would love to hear from

you guys thank you so much for watching

LC you next time bye guys

For more infomation >> HUSBAND BUYS MY MAKEUP | OMG! $350 SEPHORA MAKEUP HAUL 2017 - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

The Hardy Hammer: Anvil Mounted Homemade Power Hammer and Plans - Duration: 7:23.

The Hardy Power Hammer

Hello everyone, welcome to Christ Centered

Ironworks. I'm Roy Adams. Allow me to

take a few moments before this video

begins. I know everybody is going

to like it. As you can tell, it's a power

hammer video and it's one of my latest

creations. I've been working at designing

this hammer now for about two and a

half years. I just got to the point

that I was available

enough that I could actually

put this thing into motion and create

plans. I believe they are acceptable plans that

everybody will benefit from.

Allow me to share a little bit of

backdrop about myself and the reason why

I'm creating this YouTube channel in

the first place and releasing these plans.

Thank you to all of you that bought plans for The Da Vinci Cam Hammer

or the Revisted design. As you all

know, they are paid plans.

The reason behind this is because

I have these professionally drafted and they

cost me money to make. I'm

hoping to use that money to

further these videos into the future and

be able to design even more economical

options for guys such as the hobbyist blacksmith or

for the intermediate blacksmiths to even the more

advanced blacksmiths that are looking to take

blacksmithing to the next

level and make it a business. That's my

goal and my aim of these videos.

If you would like to support this

channel and support what I do in this

creation of mine, please consider

purchasing it at www.blacksmithpdfs.com

It's a great website.

It's got some free downloads there.

I also have payable downloads too,

which are these homemade power hammers

that I've designed and created.

I hope this helps help the guys that

were like me when I got started in

blacksmithing. It seemed like every

single power hammer that could

have made my production go a lot quicker

was always without a doubt

out of my grasp. You know how they are-

cost $3,800 for

a used machine that you know is wore out

and needed a lot of service.

With me being new to it, I didn't know how to

service those, and Isuspect that you don't

either. So this power hammer is for you

guys. Yes there's power hammers out there

that will be able to work two and three

inch stock and you'll pay $6,000

for those hammers.

This homemade power hammer hammer is a great intermediate to

advanced hammer for a blacksmith to

build for himself to take his business

to the next level. Although (the design) is not

unobtainable for a guy with a welder in

his garage and simple hand tools. When

I put this hammer together, I kept that

in mind for you guys as well. So I hope

you guys really enjoy this video. I put a

lot of work into it, a lot effort into

this design. In the video I'll explain a

little more about the power hammer and a

few more details about the

actual power hammer plans themselves. So anyway, thank you

for taking this moment to listen to

me ramble. I hope you guys enjoy the video

and if you want to support this,

I'd greatly appreciate if you'd consider

purchasing a set of plans yourself or at

least sharing this video

with as many guys as you can.

And maybe we can bring the cost of hammers down

for all. Thank you once again. God bless

you and we'll catch you on the

next video.

Introducing The Worlds First

Lightest, Portable, Anvil Mounted,

Handicap Accessible, Do it yourself, Power Hammer!

Let's make some metal dice!

These pages are an example of the type of detailed plans you will find within the plans.

Measurements in the plans are given in both Imperial and Metric.

The Hardy Hammer

Weight: 82 pounds

Ram Weight: 12 pounds

Max working capacity: 1 inch round (25mm)

Hammer Blows per minute: 50 to 350

Features:

Electric Clutch Control

Variable Speed Electric Motor

Fits anvil sizes 150 pounds and up

scaleable to fit larger or smaller anvils

portable

inexpensive build cost

Approximate cost to build:$425 USD (397 euro)

Cost of plans:$25 USD

Thanks for watching!

visit www.blacksmithpdfs.com

or www.hardyhammer.com

If you would like to purchase these plans

If you would like to support this channel in another way,

please share this video with your friends!

Designed by:Roy Adams

For more infomation >> The Hardy Hammer: Anvil Mounted Homemade Power Hammer and Plans - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

The Youtube Channel of Happiness - SUBSCRIBE !!! - Duration: 1:51.

hi the dreamer !

September 2016 I decided to leave everything to start living my dream

I decided to leave for a year abroad. My goal was to get out of my comfort zone

and find things in me that I did not know specially.

After a fairly quick reflection

I chose the countries where I wanted to go!

Japan, Cyprus, Thailand, Malaysia, Spain, The Philippines, Indonesia, Australia and Sicily

were the destinations I had chosen.

At the same time I decided to open a youtube channel to share my adventures with my family and friends.

And finally, I figured why not share all that as many people as possible !!

And as I was in full personal development, an ardent desire to live my dreams

whatever happens remain free, I ended up finding the theme of this channel!

I share today with you, my state of mind, my good humor,

advice that I consider important to be happy and live his dreams.

As well as tips for better travel and VLOG to make you travel!

One can say that I did not just leave my comfort zone

I totally atomized !!

I'm not lucky, I made choices!

And his choices pushed me to leave everything, family, friends, work, money,

to try my luck and tried to do something completely new and exciting!

even if i fail

So if you too wish to live your dreams and follow my adventures abroad,

subscribe to this channel because you will not be disappointed !!

And if not, whatever happens, be happy and live your dreams!

For more infomation >> The Youtube Channel of Happiness - SUBSCRIBE !!! - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

CURSO BÁSICO CROCHET | PUNTO ALTO | ZURDA | CHIC DIY - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> CURSO BÁSICO CROCHET | PUNTO ALTO | ZURDA | CHIC DIY - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

DFRobot LattePanda | Maker Minute - Duration: 1:07.

The LattePanda from DFRobot is a complete Windows 10 single board computer.

It comes pre-installed with a full edition of Windows 10 Home Edition, so you can run

powerful tools such as Visual Studio, NodeJS, Java, and Processing.

LattePanda is turbocharged with 1.8 GHz quad-core processor, up to 4 GB RAM, and 64 GB of onboard

flash memory.

You can connect to your products remotely, deploy firmware, and collect data via its

integrated WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI, and USB 3.0 interfaces.

LattePanda also includes an integrated Arduino compatible co-processor, so physical computing

is easy.

To learn more, visit this product page on digikey.com.

For more infomation >> DFRobot LattePanda | Maker Minute - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Russia's Newly Improved Avionics & Upgraded Sukhoi PAK-FA - Duration: 4:50.

For more infomation >> Russia's Newly Improved Avionics & Upgraded Sukhoi PAK-FA - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i40 Wagon 1.7 CRDI BUSINESS ED - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i40 Wagon 1.7 CRDI BUSINESS ED - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

HUSBAND BUYS MY MAKEUP | OMG! $350 SEPHORA MAKEUP HAUL 2017 - Duration: 7:54.

alright guys I don't have any makeup on

and today I'm going to be doing the

husband buys my makeup challenge so

I've got my gorgeous husband right there

there's sephora the only thing i want

to tell you is i need a full face of

makeup so good luck you can ask anyone

for help okay i'm totally going to win

this then just take yes so I know Micah

like Bobbi Brown

birthday he got an entire bag I have no

idea what's in here and she was actually

really really mad he's read it you are

going to be a happy positive person that

way absolutely okay cool um he went into

sephora and I guess they kicked him out

because you had a cam really wish they

did I was filming and like doing it

blocks down and guy said that I guess

they've had problems with people tell me

so I went back in don't worry that I

went back in I picked up everything I

thought that I would work was it hard

for you it was harder than I thought of

you because I didn't even give them like

a let beside we just need a little bit

of this product a little bit of that but

i do first of all we have a bobbi brown

skin foundation Bobbi brown actually

one of my favorite make up

brands and I knew that our next section

ok let's do any guys oh wow I'm now this

will be you will see it it's called warm

sand do you like to see but just looks

like really really incredibly wait but

we'll see you know I don't know next I

got a brightening brick let's see what's

happened so what did you do it was sorry

were you really like is it would be so

funny it would be so funny is like a guy

went into sephora and picked out like

without any help on anybody like picked

out all the brands that like you

oh wow that's really funny I really is

that something this is blush and

shimmer sure what I wanted to see what

you pick I think its sham be good right

that looks pretty I mean oh my gosh it

looks like a reasonable thing that you

got from Bobbi Brown yeah and then we

got eyeliner gel eyeliner let's see what

it looks like steel gray I have not used

grey eyeliner sounds like high school so

who's going to be really fun to kind of

see how this works turns out but I

figured black was too dark to television

oh my right and then this is eyebrows

brush let's see what this looks

like in mahogany oh you have no idea

i've never used an eyeball since like

this would be kind of fun they had like

five different types like I picked what

I thought looked like the Brow thing

to talk about this is so funny to hear i

got the only another phone I've got guy

I was it such a really pretty color

those sugar lip gloss that's really

pretty actually let's see what other win

for me another one I don't know until

you try it on it's like really hard to

get your favorite mascara

yeah that's it ok this is finishing

powder what's the difference between

that and a bright new brick the shimmer

goes on top but the only thing I think

that he didn't get any like eye shadow

oh wow numbers been in packaging news

happening from Bobbi brown oh this is

just a shimmer like this is nothing to

it that this is you pretty much got two

bricks like once or peachy tone and once

that works so I mean we're going to make

it happen since i don't have an

eyeshadow i'm gonna have to use some of

the bricks yeah recording into my eye

look so i guess those do something up

that's why i was thinking the whole time

right right and then i got some lip

color oh wow this is definitely a darker

color well that's a cute little color

you could kind of deep end time well now

i'm going to go ahead and create a

little look with all of the things that

he is picked out i'm really hoping that

this will oxidize and maybe actually

look really nice does look really really

light yeah it's definitely lightning at

my skin color and i'm not even that

color so that's it just

see what I mean like my skin's this

color is my natural skin color and this

is like really really fair okay I'm

going to go for make up like kate moss

or something together which made in

genetics is normally I would go straight

into contour or you didn't even get

concealer I do it no you know I don't

have any concealer so I'm playing with

some difference okay what we're going to

do is I'm going to use one of these

pallets like his shimmer palette and I

kind of tries to incorporate little eyes

look I feel like this doesn't have much

pigment at all actually you spent

planning to college too and you missed

half I'm not ungrateful at all I just

don't know what I could get started so

here we go I'm really impressed with

this this is I like this to a lot

actually wow that is a win for me I mean

this took me five seconds instead of

taking like 10 minutes I was like a

really easy quick route I'm really

impressed forget blending here we

go I might just use a little bit of a

blush for some eyeshadow I don't mind

the mess care at all actually wow that's

like we're more pigment in their own

imagine it's loose okay now i'm going to

try this shimmer like I'm looking at

right now and it's like doing nothing

it's not good no it doesn't do anything

mm-hmm looks nice though but it really

doesn't do anything but you bought this

little finishing powder

i'm tryna all right so this is my

finished look what do you think I like a

like a pretty cool it's honestly not bad

there's he picked out a lot of great

products in a great brand I do love

Bobbi Brown I'm not going to lie but I

think it was really hard cuz you have

any concealer I had the wrong color

foundation and have any eyeshadow I

didn't have I didn't have any bronzer

which is like like I literally break and

bronzer and we used to products through

an absolute bus I bet you a million

dollars that each of them were fifty

dollars each I almost over

because these were they really look so

beautiful looks so pretty but they do

nothin have no pigmentation and I would

not repurchase either of these but I

think the one part but actually

surprised you the most i really love and

I was like oh my gosh or some brow pen

this made my brow game like super easy

and I usually have to spend like with

the brow gel I usually spend like 10

minutes on my brow and I feel like this

was done in like two minutes I feel like

it just you're welcome it really went on

so easy and I feel like it gave me a

decent anyone browse around for I'm not

a I'm not good at makeup so like

anything that makes it easier for me I'm

like right I don't like that some girl

group it is look great it actually looks

like a salt black so I'm too little for

a little bit classier than I would have

got like it doesn't look great at all

and I'm she looks like just a very

natural not overdone black I like it

maybe is that is my entire makeup looks

let me know what you think how he did I

think that you did a really good job

alright and if you liked this video give

it a thumbs up and leave a comment down

below I read every single one of my

comments and I would love to hear from

you guys thank you so much for watching

LC you next time bye guys

For more infomation >> HUSBAND BUYS MY MAKEUP | OMG! $350 SEPHORA MAKEUP HAUL 2017 - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

世田谷区三軒茶屋(若林駅・西太子堂駅・松陰神社前駅・三軒茶屋駅・駒沢大学駅)の中古マンション、フドウ三軒茶屋ハイツ 購入・売却相談は世田谷フロンティアへ【仲介手数料最大無料のコンサルティング】 - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> 世田谷区三軒茶屋(若林駅・西太子堂駅・松陰神社前駅・三軒茶屋駅・駒沢大学駅)の中古マンション、フドウ三軒茶屋ハイツ 購入・売却相談は世田谷フロンティアへ【仲介手数料最大無料のコンサルティング】 - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

The Hardy Hammer: Anvil Mounted Homemade Power Hammer and Plans - Duration: 7:23.

The Hardy Power Hammer

Hello everyone, welcome to Christ Centered

Ironworks. I'm Roy Adams. Allow me to

take a few moments before this video

begins. I know everybody is going

to like it. As you can tell, it's a power

hammer video and it's one of my latest

creations. I've been working at designing

this hammer now for about two and a

half years. I just got to the point

that I was available

enough that I could actually

put this thing into motion and create

plans. I believe they are acceptable plans that

everybody will benefit from.

Allow me to share a little bit of

backdrop about myself and the reason why

I'm creating this YouTube channel in

the first place and releasing these plans.

Thank you to all of you that bought plans for The Da Vinci Cam Hammer

or the Revisted design. As you all

know, they are paid plans.

The reason behind this is because

I have these professionally drafted and they

cost me money to make. I'm

hoping to use that money to

further these videos into the future and

be able to design even more economical

options for guys such as the hobbyist blacksmith or

for the intermediate blacksmiths to even the more

advanced blacksmiths that are looking to take

blacksmithing to the next

level and make it a business. That's my

goal and my aim of these videos.

If you would like to support this

channel and support what I do in this

creation of mine, please consider

purchasing it at www.blacksmithpdfs.com

It's a great website.

It's got some free downloads there.

I also have payable downloads too,

which are these homemade power hammers

that I've designed and created.

I hope this helps help the guys that

were like me when I got started in

blacksmithing. It seemed like every

single power hammer that could

have made my production go a lot quicker

was always without a doubt

out of my grasp. You know how they are-

cost $3,800 for

a used machine that you know is wore out

and needed a lot of service.

With me being new to it, I didn't know how to

service those, and Isuspect that you don't

either. So this power hammer is for you

guys. Yes there's power hammers out there

that will be able to work two and three

inch stock and you'll pay $6,000

for those hammers.

This homemade power hammer hammer is a great intermediate to

advanced hammer for a blacksmith to

build for himself to take his business

to the next level. Although (the design) is not

unobtainable for a guy with a welder in

his garage and simple hand tools. When

I put this hammer together, I kept that

in mind for you guys as well. So I hope

you guys really enjoy this video. I put a

lot of work into it, a lot effort into

this design. In the video I'll explain a

little more about the power hammer and a

few more details about the

actual power hammer plans themselves. So anyway, thank you

for taking this moment to listen to

me ramble. I hope you guys enjoy the video

and if you want to support this,

I'd greatly appreciate if you'd consider

purchasing a set of plans yourself or at

least sharing this video

with as many guys as you can.

And maybe we can bring the cost of hammers down

for all. Thank you once again. God bless

you and we'll catch you on the

next video.

Introducing The Worlds First

Lightest, Portable, Anvil Mounted,

Handicap Accessible, Do it yourself, Power Hammer!

Let's make some metal dice!

These pages are an example of the type of detailed plans you will find within the plans.

Measurements in the plans are given in both Imperial and Metric.

The Hardy Hammer

Weight: 82 pounds

Ram Weight: 12 pounds

Max working capacity: 1 inch round (25mm)

Hammer Blows per minute: 50 to 350

Features:

Electric Clutch Control

Variable Speed Electric Motor

Fits anvil sizes 150 pounds and up

scaleable to fit larger or smaller anvils

portable

inexpensive build cost

Approximate cost to build:$425 USD (397 euro)

Cost of plans:$25 USD

Thanks for watching!

visit www.blacksmithpdfs.com

or www.hardyhammer.com

If you would like to purchase these plans

If you would like to support this channel in another way,

please share this video with your friends!

Designed by:Roy Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment