Friday, April 21, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 21 2017

hi the dreamer !

September 2016 I decided to leave everything to start living my dream

I decided to leave for a year abroad. My goal was to get out of my comfort zone

and find things in me that I did not know specially.

After a fairly quick reflection

I chose the countries where I wanted to go!

Japan, Cyprus, Thailand, Malaysia, Spain, The Philippines, Indonesia, Australia and Sicily

were the destinations I had chosen.

At the same time I decided to open a youtube channel to share my adventures with my family and friends.

And finally, I figured why not share all that as many people as possible !!

And as I was in full personal development, an ardent desire to live my dreams

whatever happens remain free, I ended up finding the theme of this channel!

I share today with you, my state of mind, my good humor,

advice that I consider important to be happy and live his dreams.

As well as tips for better travel and VLOG to make you travel!

One can say that I did not just leave my comfort zone

I totally atomized !!

I'm not lucky, I made choices!

And his choices pushed me to leave everything, family, friends, work, money,

to try my luck and tried to do something completely new and exciting!

even if i fail

So if you too wish to live your dreams and follow my adventures abroad,

subscribe to this channel because you will not be disappointed !!

And if not, whatever happens, be happy and live your dreams!

For more infomation >> The Youtube Channel of Happiness - SUBSCRIBE !!! - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Stockton University Resiliency Project - JAKE - Duration: 4:13.

Living with depression like every time I fail I really take it hard on myself and

start to feel like I really can't contribute anything

For all my life I've been going through symptoms of

anxiety which have been tough I've always been the

nervous kid like if somebody asked me to stick my

hand out ninety percent of the time it shakin' like a leaf

I always have something on my mind like I always think

way too far ahead and like that's good for me because

I have a lot I feel like I can look forward to

the things that I want to but also you have the work

that's going to cause you stress and it really shouldn't

be causing you stress right now you just have to

take it a day at a time.

And then in eighth grade I started getting symptoms of depression I actually remember

the day that I first realized I might have some

problems with that I failed an eighth-grade advanced

algebra math test or whatever and like I just felt

like a failure and then when I went home I just couldn't

shake it off I cried for hours and hours and hours

and I'm like what I just I at the moment I just wanted to die

because like I just thought that I was a failure and

sometimes like I do feel that way still.

So that's my experience with anxiety and depression but also in my sophomore year

just a little personal experience my dad's best friend

who was an uncle to me committed suicide he was always a happy guy

willing to help anybody and then to have this happen

it was just really shocking to me and then from that point

on I was like I need the take care of myself

but also I need to take care of everybody else to make sure

they still they feel comfortable and have somebody to

talk to Just last night I texted a friend who I felt

like he was going through some trouble and just to talk

to him for a little bit made me feel better.

I really get joy out of helping people and making people

feel comfortable because I know that's how I would

want to feel to have somebody there for me and I do

I have a family back home in Cinnaminson that are there for me and really just make

me feel warm and welcome and it's just it's so nice to

have somebody make you feel like that that that's

what that's a person that I want to be to everybody.

Active Minds is a national organization dedicated to

fighting the stigma of mental health we unfortunately aren't a support group so we were obviously

not trained doctors or whatever we can't give expert advice

or medical advice but we can get you the resources

to seek help if need be talking about mental

health and asking those kinds of questions can only help

people it's not going to hurt people and that's that's

what I feel like is the main mission of Active Minds

For more infomation >> Stockton University Resiliency Project - JAKE - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Stockton University Resiliency Project - EDWARD - Duration: 5:06.

I guess it was from seventh grade to eighth grade

I had a very very dark time.

When I was in middle school, I started to think I might be gay

and to me I was raised Catholic not terribly religiously

but to me this seems like a terrible problem how could I be gay this can't possibly you

know be the scenario and so I struggled with this immensely

I struggled with the idea that oh my gosh what if i go to hell

or and it really came to a point where it wasn't what if

I go to hell was when I die and go to hell you know what do I do? I was a petrified to

talk to anybody you know because I mean it was something

very personal it was something that I thought was you know I thought that to

be gay with something to be ashamed of you know because of the sorts of

messages that we get from society about that and so I didn't think that I could

talk to anybody I certainly didn't think I could talk to my parents and what had

happened so in order to do that what I would do

is I would just write and I'd write it as though it were a letter to a friend or

something like that and one time I wrote this letter and and in this letter I

talked about you know sometimes you know I'd be in the shower and I want to you

know I just want to end it or I'd be in class and I'd be thinking you know

that I'd be thinking about this dilemma this problem and I just wanted to die

and it happened that after I wrote that I didn't do anything with that I threw

it out and it happened that my mother quite fortuitously had lost her wedding

ring and so my family went through all the garbages trying to find you know did

she accidentally you know did it her ring slip off into the garbage and my

parents found this folded up note and they opened it and they read it and they

confronted me about it

We spoke with the school guidance

counselor and the school guidance counselor recommended a professional

to speak with and it was really within you know two or three meetings you know it

with this counselor for me it was sort of just I needed to change my

perspective I was coming at life from this negative perspective and and what

he told me was basically don't do that I think about this differently don't don't

think about this so negatively and once I started doing that you know I felt so

much better and it was just such a lucky

set of circumstances that my parents happened to come across that because

frankly if they hadn't I don't know that I would be here

and this counselor sort of turned my my perspective on life on its ear and I

started to view life from a more positive lens and I I think it sort of

comes back for a lot of people to the element of time you know back then I was

what 13, 14 years old and I thought that what I was experiencing was all that

there would be to my life and it was it was a it was I don't want to call the

silly perspective but it was certainly a false perspective and so there's

that element of time there of sort of giving your chance giving yourself a

chance to grow a chance to see things differently a chance to experience life

differently and I think that's what sort of key to this this this element of time

and recognizing that what you're facing now there's this line from Avenue Q a show

that I like it says everything in life is only for now and certainly for me

that was true that this depression I was going through this inability to accept

who I was it was only for them it's over and of course everybody has you know

their dark days you know regardless but we always have to

remember that this is only for now that there is so much more to happen that

we'll never know until we get there.

For more infomation >> Stockton University Resiliency Project - EDWARD - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Stockton University Resiliency Project - STEPHANY - Duration: 7:50.

Mental health professionals can't be there all the time

so we need people in the community to kind of if they see something say something

I have Cerebral Palsy, I was born with it.

I was born like 3 months premature, had complications and a lot people come up to me and they'll

say you know I don't know how you do it every

day the thing that they want to tell people who

say that to me is when you have a disability

yes there will be days where you're like oh my body's not cooperating

this is taking ten times longer than it would quote unquote normal person

you know you have those days where you just really frustrated but then

having a disability also can give you great experiences

that you wouldn't have otherwise.

For example I always volunteer with the Elks

I do adaptive rowing in Brigantine I do, well I used to do adaptive horseback

riding before I aged out

I'm involved in the Wellness Center which I probably wouldn't have looked at

Social Work is my field because part of the thing that drew me to it was

well part of the principles of social work is

you accept everyone you know you find the best in everyone you

look at the strengths the weaknesses

and you help the person find it in themselves to work with you to fix the problem.

So me as a disabled person said well maybe maybe going into Social Work means that I

won't have all the stigma of you know people thinking

oh, she won't be able to do this she uses a wheelchair.

I had some problems in the past with anxiety and for the longest time like

first it was like test anxiety then it was self esteem

then it was worrying about the future you know it took me a long time to actually

get help for a lot of my issues and then once I did it was like

I didn't feel so alone anymore like there was

like when talking about mental illness there's

so much silence that goes on because people think oh

I shouldn't mention it because then people will think I'm weak

people will think I'm crazy but once you mention it it's like

for a lot of people not for everyone obviously but for a lot of people myself included

it's like this big weight lifted off your shoulders just

to say the words you know like I'm depressed or what have you.

I realized that Active Minds, the club on campus that deals

with reducing the stigma of mental illness does

there's programs on all sorts of things like they had the Suicide Prevention panel

and I was like wow I know so many people who are not able to talk about this and

there's gonna be a panel where people talk about it freely and

I just found that really amazing and really you know it kind of opened my eyes to a lot

of things.

When I got to Stockton I like the fact that there were just

so many different certifications and programs for free available to students like

for example the Mental Health First Aid

which is awesome because they offer a couple times each semester on

campus but it's great because it basically tells

you how to handle when a person says

I'm thinking of taking my own life or I'm thinking of

killing myself.

You know it helps you to know what to do in those situations.

You know it just brings us back to the fact that

Stockton likes everyone to be well rounded and

know a little bit about everything.

You know you never know what kinds of situations you'll come up in life

even if you have no other background in mental health or psychology if you take

a seminar or training and remember some of the things

and you tried to implement it that is great

because the sooner a person gets help the easier it's

going to be to work through those issues

For more infomation >> Stockton University Resiliency Project - STEPHANY - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A4 Avant 1.8 TFSI PRO LINE BUSINESS Navi, Trekhaak, Cruise, Airco - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Audi A4 Avant 1.8 TFSI PRO LINE BUSINESS Navi, Trekhaak, Cruise, Airco - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Stockton University Resiliency Project - JANELLE - Duration: 5:56.

I had been diagnosed with mental illness when

I was in my teenage years and it's been a struggle you know up and down

some people get to have their struggle and get beyond it

and get well and some of us handle their relapses and

rebuilding your life over and over.

It's about looking towards the future and then not looking back

and finding the strength each time to rebuild your life

and maintaining your wellness as much as you can

but it's... recovery is an active process it doesn't just happen and it goes away

sometimes you know for certain people sometimes it does

and that's wonderful but for me I've had a couple times

where I was in crisis and I was able to receive help

and now each day I keep finding a reason to live

finding a reason to go on. And it can be small you know it can be

learning something new having tea with a friend.

And so I wanted to

speak out and let other people know that recovery is

possible but if it doesn't happen the first time around

you can have good times and it can come back but we have to take responsibility for our

own wellness.

Most importantly as long as you're alive it's never too late

to get help but it's also never too early.

Some people wait and think well it's not bad enough I don't really need the

help yet and then it spirals and then once they do

need the help they're in a major crisis

or they don't get help you know because you know it's gotta beyond that stage

and whoever they are they're always worth getting help for

they deserve that help and reaching out for help

you find people and you meet people who have been where you are and have moved

on.

And they can be the most unexpected people I met a very successful businesswoman

who shared her story with me and I was just shocked

and then so grateful and so inspired that she had been where I was literally

and pulled herself out of it though medication through therapy

and now she runs a very successful company.

But walking down the street you would have said oh this woman has it all

together yeah I could never be like that

but yet she had been.

So even if we continue living with mental illness

with proper maintenance we can live well and we can succeed.

Well this is Matty he's beloved around Stockton

he enjoys coming to school everyday when I pick up my book bag

in the morning he goes running to the door because he loves meeting people and being

active.

He helps me with an anxiety disorder I was unable to get out of the house

many years ago and I had an earlier service dog who has since

retired.

He helps me to manage the anxiety symptoms he helps when a panic attack is coming on

he helps to manage and alert me to the panic attack so I can

get out of a social place and get to a quiet spot

and he also helps me to interact with people because

I get very nervous in social situations and he's so happy to meet people

that he just makes the interactions easier he facilitates

everything

and he's always happy!

The biggest lesson I've learned from him is that he lives right in the moment

he doesn't think about what happened yesterday and he doesn't think about what happens tomorrow

he lives right now so he practices mindfulness

naturally without any coaching

and he's also unconditional of course that unconditional love.

For more infomation >> Stockton University Resiliency Project - JANELLE - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

Volvo S40 2.4 D5 EDITION II Xenon, Aut, Airco - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Volvo S40 2.4 D5 EDITION II Xenon, Aut, Airco - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

World of Tanks PS4 / XBOX - Centennial - High Caliber, Steel Wall - subtitle commentary - Duration: 6:32.

Centennial T95 - Siegfried Line - Standard

top tier game

only 3 tier VIII on each side

enemy team has 2 more tier VII tanks

Centennial T95 is a heavy medium tank

it is not as quick as your average medium

has a very good turret (albeit big cupola weakspot)

upper plate that auto bounce everything on level ground

the gun is standard tier VIII medium 90mm gun

average alpha, average aim time, average accuracy

below average reload

I am massively top tier

and first I am going to check out the 6-line

tier VI heavy there

I am being pretty patient

even in a heavy medium, you don't just drive out

like a heavy and risk all your hit points early on

and I am pretty convinced someone will come here

sooner rather than later

couple of enemy heavies in the middle

and I can poke out to put flanking shots in

however enemy tier VIII medium appears

time to pull back a bit

in case he got friends with him

I am quite confident to fight a Centurion in the 6-line

Tiger II suddenly pop up and I missed a shot

tried to aim for his drive wheel and it worked

get into sidescraping position

this guy is sooo screwed

I don't know why he doesn't have a repair kit

pretty sure he is using the 17-pdr given the RoF

sidescraping with a medium can work if you do it right

STA-1 is also here

can't save his British friend though

I should shoot STA-1 first if I don't want to take damage

but you always take guns out of the game first

top tier guns? top priority, World of Tanks 101 here

and this stupid STA-1 is making the same mistake

not that I am complaining but why would you poke out!?

aim for the drive wheel again

and the Bert finished the job

two top tier medium tanks gone

with me taking only 257 damage

ARL 44 going into the field, top positioning mate

also noticed 2 enemies have advanced through the field

I am hull down mate, RIP

just bounced a shot from the side of my turret

ARL 44 hit my cupola from this distance...

and I missed 2 shots in a row

phew.

RIP

now time to smash these guys

you can see me choosing targets

always shoot higher tier tanks first

especially those with armor but you got side shots

some poor aiming but this guy is not going to matter

jeez...

this guy set me on fire

so get rekt

wait for it...

RIP

21 pens, very decent result

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> World of Tanks PS4 / XBOX - Centennial - High Caliber, Steel Wall - subtitle commentary - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

Hyundai i20 1.2 HP i-Motion Comf - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Hyundai i20 1.2 HP i-Motion Comf - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Muh Ke Chalon Ka Asan Ilaj Gharelo Totkay | Mun K Chalon ka Behtareen ilaj m | kamran sultan - Duration: 2:48.

Muh Ke Chalon Ka Asan Ilaj Gharelo Totkay | Mun K Chalon ka Behtareen ilaj m | kamran sultan

Muh Ke Chalon Ka Asan Ilaj Gharelo Totkay | Mun K Chalon ka Behtareen ilaj m | kamran sultan

For more infomation >> Muh Ke Chalon Ka Asan Ilaj Gharelo Totkay | Mun K Chalon ka Behtareen ilaj m | kamran sultan - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

The Hardy Hammer: Anvil Mounted Homemade Power Hammer and Plans - Duration: 7:23.

The Hardy Power Hammer

Hello everyone, welcome to Christ Centered

Ironworks. I'm Roy Adams. Allow me to

take a few moments before this video

begins. I know everybody is going

to like it. As you can tell, it's a power

hammer video and it's one of my latest

creations. I've been working at designing

this hammer now for about two and a

half years. I just got to the point

that I was available

enough that I could actually

put this thing into motion and create

plans. I believe they are acceptable plans that

everybody will benefit from.

Allow me to share a little bit of

backdrop about myself and the reason why

I'm creating this YouTube channel in

the first place and releasing these plans.

Thank you to all of you that bought plans for The Da Vinci Cam Hammer

or the Revisted design. As you all

know, they are paid plans.

The reason behind this is because

I have these professionally drafted and they

cost me money to make. I'm

hoping to use that money to

further these videos into the future and

be able to design even more economical

options for guys such as the hobbyist blacksmith or

for the intermediate blacksmiths to even the more

advanced blacksmiths that are looking to take

blacksmithing to the next

level and make it a business. That's my

goal and my aim of these videos.

If you would like to support this

channel and support what I do in this

creation of mine, please consider

purchasing it at www.blacksmithpdfs.com

It's a great website.

It's got some free downloads there.

I also have payable downloads too,

which are these homemade power hammers

that I've designed and created.

I hope this helps help the guys that

were like me when I got started in

blacksmithing. It seemed like every

single power hammer that could

have made my production go a lot quicker

was always without a doubt

out of my grasp. You know how they are-

cost $3,800 for

a used machine that you know is wore out

and needed a lot of service.

With me being new to it, I didn't know how to

service those, and Isuspect that you don't

either. So this power hammer is for you

guys. Yes there's power hammers out there

that will be able to work two and three

inch stock and you'll pay $6,000

for those hammers.

This homemade power hammer hammer is a great intermediate to

advanced hammer for a blacksmith to

build for himself to take his business

to the next level. Although (the design) is not

unobtainable for a guy with a welder in

his garage and simple hand tools. When

I put this hammer together, I kept that

in mind for you guys as well. So I hope

you guys really enjoy this video. I put a

lot of work into it, a lot effort into

this design. In the video I'll explain a

little more about the power hammer and a

few more details about the

actual power hammer plans themselves. So anyway, thank you

for taking this moment to listen to

me ramble. I hope you guys enjoy the video

and if you want to support this,

I'd greatly appreciate if you'd consider

purchasing a set of plans yourself or at

least sharing this video

with as many guys as you can.

And maybe we can bring the cost of hammers down

for all. Thank you once again. God bless

you and we'll catch you on the

next video.

Introducing The Worlds First

Lightest, Portable, Anvil Mounted,

Handicap Accessible, Do it yourself, Power Hammer!

Let's make some metal dice!

These pages are an example of the type of detailed plans you will find within the plans.

Measurements in the plans are given in both Imperial and Metric.

The Hardy Hammer

Weight: 82 pounds

Ram Weight: 12 pounds

Max working capacity: 1 inch round (25mm)

Hammer Blows per minute: 50 to 350

Features:

Electric Clutch Control

Variable Speed Electric Motor

Fits anvil sizes 150 pounds and up

scaleable to fit larger or smaller anvils

portable

inexpensive build cost

Approximate cost to build:$425 USD (397 euro)

Cost of plans:$25 USD

Thanks for watching!

visit www.blacksmithpdfs.com

or www.hardyhammer.com

If you would like to purchase these plans

If you would like to support this channel in another way,

please share this video with your friends!

Designed by:Roy Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment