Exercise 1 - A Modern Method for Guitar Vol. 1
-------------------------------------------
Malloy taps former Obama official for early childhood post - Duration: 0:18.
MISSED.
3
A FORMER MEMBER OF PRESIDENT
OBAMA'S ADMINISTRATION -- WILL
NOW LEAD THE "OFFICE OF EARLY
CHILDHOOD" HERE IN
CONNECTICUT. GOVERNOR MALLOY
HAS APPOINTED DAVID WILKINSON
-- FROM HARTFORD -- TO THE
POSITION. WILKINSON SERVED AS
-------------------------------------------
Renault Mégane berline 1.6,bj.99,rood,airco,NAP uitdraai met 164674 km.en APK tot 04/2018,5 deurs,s - Duration: 1:00.
For more infomation >> Renault Mégane berline 1.6,bj.99,rood,airco,NAP uitdraai met 164674 km.en APK tot 04/2018,5 deurs,s - Duration: 1:00. -------------------------------------------
Voici Pourquoi Vous Devez Eviter d'Utiliser Les Séchoirs À Main Dans Les Toilettes Publiques - Duration: 2:20.
For more infomation >> Voici Pourquoi Vous Devez Eviter d'Utiliser Les Séchoirs À Main Dans Les Toilettes Publiques - Duration: 2:20. -------------------------------------------
Kia cee'd 1.6 GDI BUSINESSLINE - Duration: 1:01.
For more infomation >> Kia cee'd 1.6 GDI BUSINESSLINE - Duration: 1:01. -------------------------------------------
Kia pro_cee'd 1.0 T-GDI GT-Line met Panoramadak en 7jr. Garantie!!! - Duration: 0:57.
For more infomation >> Kia pro_cee'd 1.0 T-GDI GT-Line met Panoramadak en 7jr. Garantie!!! - Duration: 0:57. -------------------------------------------
Sky stream #001 mit Neo - Duration: 44:34.
For more infomation >> Sky stream #001 mit Neo - Duration: 44:34. -------------------------------------------
Nissan Micra 1.4 Acenta - Duration: 0:47.
For more infomation >> Nissan Micra 1.4 Acenta - Duration: 0:47. -------------------------------------------
Roblox Game Play: Murder Mystery 2 - Duration: 12:33.
Hope everyone is well I do apologies for not uploading for a few month's. I have been feeling sick from allergies because it's spring time but beside that guys I will be posting more soon.
But for now enjoy this random video I did with noob's in roblox I got a kick out of it XD
-------------------------------------------
A Online Message to Criminal Search Organizations - Duration: 4:28.
Hello all of you?
I Hope you all are fine and fit
But guys, many of you are not fine
Their life's are suffering from terrorism
There are many countries, like..
Libya, Syria, Yemen, Pakistan, Nigeria, Afghanistan and Iraq.
They are facing terrorism at huge level
Millions of people died
and millions got injured around the world
So if, I ask you who is responsible
You will say that,
They are responsible
Some of you say that
They are responsible
They are responsible
and bla-bla..
These gossips will never end
Just come to point
And the point is to be united
Every country should be united with every other country
Help each other's
And guys subscribe this channel
and watch a poem on innocent peoples
Stay tuned !
Blood flowing in the veins freeze
Eyes are innocent but wide with fears
An aroma of violence in silent breeze
Some terrorists are enjoying few tears
Baby is crying for no one to be found
Brother is watching, witnessing her sister's killing
Mother is heartbroken over her children martyrdom
No one to blame, for the terrorists around!
People innocently sipping the death
Their life's are curse and worth unknown
Criminals are guarding our beloved territory
Hearts desperate, minds are blank
No one to surrender or stop the terrorist's attack
Politicians enjoying the personal interests
Army taking over the civilian departments
Game of profit and nothing to lose
Conspiracies win and rights are deprived
Unfortunately justice is ruined
Religion is spoiled in the name of false beliefs
Blood is not worthy for souls are filthy
Power owns false freedom and no one guilty
In the oceans of cruelty Syria is drowning
The Mist of violence covering the Falestine lands
The face of Kashmir (a beautiful city in Pakistan)
is losing its beauty
The faith of lives in the hands of terrorists
Blood shed & devastation defines our safety
No life is guaranteed, for the cities where
innocent's live
No one knows what's?
Next
But hope wins!
The efforts of army courts and the rumoring operations
Soon, all the herror drama be vanish
with its frustration's actions
-------------------------------------------
✅ Legend of the UMIBOZU MAKEUP TUTORIAL (Japanese Mythology) NsomniaksDream MYTHS CONTEST - Duration: 9:04.
What's up makeup minion I'm Kim witte
from Witte Artistry and welcome back to
my youtube channel! if you're new here
please hit that subscribe button below
to become part of the witte artistry
family! this is a very special makeup
tutorial for the NsomniaksDream myths
and legends contest let's get this Umibozu
makeup tutorial going! go ahead and
block out your eyebrows using the glue
stick method .just spoolie your eyebrow
hairs upward and outward, cover em with
glue, wait for them to dry, powder them, and
then apply foundation over them and then
color them again. I put on three layers
of glue just to make sure my eyebrows
are really smooth for painting and now
i'm going in with my Ben Nye eyebrow
pencil and I'm going to be outlining all
of my designs for my Umibozu. the
Umibozu is always said to have giant eyes
and it's a sea creature so I took my own
creative spin on it and wanted to add
tentacles and I wanted to make sure that
the face had lots of wrinkles because I
really wanted to paint that texture.
mixing together blue white purple and
black I'm creating a nice little cool
tone that's slightly purple and slightly
blue that I'm using as the mid-tone to
cover my entire face and all of my
squid-ly tentacles! for my design for
this creature I really wanted to
accentuate the eyeballs so I'm going to
be designing the wrinkles around that
basically i'm going to have large
forehead wrinkles that sort of merge
into a wrinkly crease in between my
giant eyes and then just sort of morph
around my head to make it a little bit
more narrow. Yup yup. looks good? yup you agree?
yes. adding a little bit more blue to the
mixture i made a darker color and i'm
going to be outlining the edges of all
the wrinkles and then filling in all of
the negative space that remains with the
original mid tone color. really aged
Umibozu with lots of facial
wrinkles go around the lower sockets of
your eyes and then fill in your eyebrow
shadow
mix up a light gray blue color and fill
in the rest of your tentacles. time to gave
yo tentacles some dimension! so I'm
going in with a dark purple and I'm
outlining all of the tentacles and also
shading their underside .I decided to try
something new I got a white cream paint
and I'm dabbing it over all of the
center of the tentacles because cream
seems to blend in better than eyeshadow
and then tapping it out with my finger.
this really helps round out the
tentacles and created a very realistic
highlight and I absolutely loved using
this but you have to powder after you're
done otherwise it will smear. mkay so
following a very similar process to the
tentacles I am just going in with the
cream paint on each and every wrinkle on
my face and blending it out with a brush.
I'm following a very similar process
that I did on the tentacles by going in
on each and every one of the high points
of the wrinkles with that cream paint
and just dab dab dab in and out with a
brush !I have some spare time in this
tutorial so I figured why not tell you
what it an umibozu is. its a Japanese sea
spirit that lurks in the ocean on calm
days and is known for causing severe sea
storms this frightening creature is
known for capsizing ships and drowning
sailors and occasionally asking them for
riddles its appearance changes per story
you look at but what is always
consistent is they have giant scary
eyeballs and sometimes they have
tentacles too! it's time to add small
dimension to your squiddlly- puss! squiddly
puss? octopus ? Umibozu? whatever .anyway
I'm going in with a blue grey white
mixture to add a little bit of subtle
dimension to the undersides of the
tentacles and I'm adding some little
stumbling in between the middles of them.
create a little bit of a drop shadow I'm
going in with grey eyeshadow on the
undersides of all the tentacles and
where the tentacle is overlap. when using
eyeshadow to create shadows you want to
make sure you apply it in very thin
layers because it tends to clump and
stick on the body paint and create an
unrealistic look. finish up by shading in
between your tentacles and underneath
the tips of all of them this is where
things get a little bit complicated so
please stick with me and follow a
reference photo! it's time to create
little suction cups! I am using a greyish
mixture and I
starting at the tips of all the
tentacles in tiny little ovals and then
they gradually get larger and larger the
closer to the base that they become.
after making the mid tone color I am
adding dark little disks on the inside
to create these suction cup shapes. then
very meticulously add a tiny little
highlight on all of the upper portions
of the suction cups and then a shadow on
the underside. and then do some little
squid dance moves! because why not?
octopus tentacles tend to have a little
bit of texturing so I went in with a
dark purple and created some lines that
follow the contour of the tentacles.
however they looked a little too harsh
so I decided to go back over them and
make them a little more subtle with my
cream white. *whispers* dab dab dab dab!
with a highlight color I am creating little wrinkles on my upper
eyelid or what will be my upper eyelid
of my squiddly ball!l I wanted my highlight
a little bit more stark so I went over
my eyebrows and then their wrinkles I
created on my cheekbones again.
Don't forget to highlight your little side
vent thing. in between suction cups is a
little bit concave so I went in with a
grey eyeshadow and added a little bit
more dimension. I was having way too much
fun with this look .no shame! I was super
sick while filming this so I left my
nose and mouth open for like blowing my
nose but it's time to fill it in with
the mid-tone and then go over with the
dark shade and create wrinkles with a
little highlight color. the original plan
was to have a downward turned shark mouth
but I didn't really like it so i ended
up wiping it off and then adding some
creepy teeth and i added a little bit
of gills on my tentacle tops just to
blend in the wrinkling of the face with
the tentacle smoothness. over line your
upper lips and underlying your lower lip
to make a really puffy and then add a
nice highlight on the top and the bottom
just to make some big fishy lips!
lips *chuckles*
don't forget to highlight all your
wrinkles!
take a really dark purple and go in just the deepest crevices of all
the tentacles and underneath your lips
moving on to the Umibozu eyeballs which
are its signature characteristic. I went
in with an orange red and brown mixture
to really make some vibrant eyeballs
that really stood out from this muted
purpley blue color. fill in the remaining
skin with that color. to create a
separation from the lids I want to
create a little cash shadow so I mixed
in a little bit more red and went over
the tops of the eyeball rim and the
bottom rim a eyeball .eyeballs have a
ton of detail so I was following a
reference image of I think an alligator
and I went in with the dark Reds added
some speckling and then some lighter
oranges and added some speckling I'm
just trying to create the little
striations that are founded in iris of
an eyeball and then add some highlight!
make sure you let your eyelids dry
before you open them! basically this is
just a layering game and a lot of
patience to wait for it to dry. add a
little bit more red to the mixture and
go in with some really define striations.
I wanted to create a slit pupil so I
went in with black very carefully in my
upper lid and had to line it up with my
lower lid and make sure it still looks
like a diamond when your eyes are closed.
you'll probably need somebody to check
that it's lined up properly and you are
going cross-eyed with your Umibozu!
Be patient and careful so you don't poke
your eye. when things with the eyeball
are all said and done i added a very
stark white highlight to create the
illusion of gloss.
*whispers* little baby highlight!
*whispers* so beautiful.
Umibozu Selfie!
Then for the final step that always is crazy
is outlining everything in black
including my hair to really block out
the remainder of my skin so I look like
this floating creepy sea monster in
front of a black background. this part
can always be a little frustrating
because you just want to be done but
that's okay take your time and outline
it because you do not want to ruin all
the work you did!
and you're done go capsize some ships!
thanks so much for watching this video
if you like it please give it a thumbs
up and drop me a comment below please
hit that subscribe button to become part
of the Witte Artistry family and don't
forget the bell! thank you so much for
watching and I had so much fun being an
Umibozu! Nom nom nom!
you
-------------------------------------------
Free Sports Pick – Cleveland Cavaliers vs Indiana Pacers Prediction Vernon Croy of Doc's Sports - Duration: 1:52.
hi guys this Vernon croygets here
free sports pick for sunday april 23rd
in just a moment first of all make
surely be yourself and your bankroll
favor subscribe to my youtube channel
right now i'm currently on a 43 and 33
free picks run and youtube subscribers also
get my bonus play alert i'm
currently on a nine and three run of
those make sure that you subscribe to my
youtube channel right now as of saturday
i currently on my hundred dollar clients
off 60 605 dollars Major League Baseball
dating back to august / 2016 may truly
be on my MLB package right now
exclusively at doc sports com I have
all my MLB systems in place I look
forward to absolutely epic season I have
a goal to make my hundred dollar clients
$10,000 this season make sure you get my
MLB package right now exclusively at
doc sports com you're a free sports pick for
sunday april twenty third we're taking
the indiana pacers game spread plus
three and a half over Cleveland
Cavaliers the Pacers are eight and one
against the spread in their last nine
games overall they're also 10 3 and 1
against the spread there are lost 14
games in Cavaliers the Cavaliers are
just one and four against the spread in
their last five games from playing with
two days rest while the Pacers are 21
and 7 against the spread and their last
28 games when playing with two days rep
I look for the Pacers to win this one i
right so grab the points with Panthers
plus three and a half from the Cleveland
Cavaliers is your free for spec for
sunday april 23rd make sure you get my
pics right now exclusively at doc
sports com we have the best guarantee in
the business you win or you get fixed
for free until we make you a profit make
sure you get my pics right now
exclusively at docsports.com make sure
you also give this video a thumbs up I
appreciate it thank you in winning VCroy
No comments:
Post a Comment