Saturday, April 22, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 22 2017

HIS BELOVED CAT SURVIVED.

KOCO'S KELSEY POWELL IS AT

SOUTHWEST 27TH AND SHARTEL WITH

THE STORY NEW AT 10:00.

REPORTER: WHEN FIREFIGHTERS

ARRIVED AT THIS HOUSE NEAR

SOUTHWEST 27TH AND SHARTEL SMOKE

COULD BE SEEN COMING OUT OF THE

BACK OF THE HOME.

THERE WAS NO ONE INSIDE AT THE

TIME OF THE FIRE.

NEIGHBOR, PATRICK ENGEL SAYS A

MAN WHO LIVES NEARBY KNOCKED ON

HIS DOOR AND ALERTED HIM TO THE

FIRE.

>> IT WAS ALREADY TOO INVOLVED,

AND DANGEROUS TO ENTER.

AT THAT TIME THE FIRE DEPARTMENT

WERE PROMPT AND SHOWED UP.

REPORTER: ENGEL SAYS THE FIRST

THING HE DID WHEN HE HEARD ABOUT

THE FIRE WAS TO GRAB HIS WATER

HOSE AND TOSS IT OVER THE FENCE.

>> I THREW HIM THE HOSE, WENT

AND GOT ANOTHER HOSE AND THEN

CAME BACK AND CRANKED IT ON.

REPORTER: ENGEL SAYS HE TOLD

FIREFIGHTERS THAT THE MAN'S CAT

MIGHT STILL BE INSIDE.

>> THEY GAVE IT OXYGEN FOR ABOUT

10 TO 15 MINUTES AND IT STARTED

KIND OF COMING AROUND.

REPORTER: ENGEL TOOK THE CAT TO

THE EMERGENCY VET WHERE IT IS

GETTING TREATMENT.

IT'S EXPECTED TO BE OK.

FIREFIGHTERS ESTIMATE THERE IS

ABOUT $20,000 IN DAMAGE TO THE

HOME.

For more infomation >> Man thankful cat survived fire that damaged SW OKC home - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR - ALTERNATIVE! SENSITIVE SCHOOLGIRL cares of a sick FRIEND!♥ Ru with SUBs - Duration: 26:41.

Hello.

Do you maybe know where the nurse is?Can't find her. Not there? Thats good because I needn't to pretend that I'm sick.

I take a sit next to you if you don't mind, do you?

And which lesson do you truancy? Oh... you're really sick?

Let me have a look... yes... right... you have such a red cheeks..

I think you have some fever...

And there's no nurse to take care of you...

I think that's not right! How about I take ca re of you today. If you don't mind ofcourse!

Just a bit care of you!

Don't worry! I'll be very gently with you!

But at first... My name is Pelagea.

But for you just Polina. Polina, Polina, Polina...

And what's your name?

What a nice Name! I like it very much!

So now we're frends and I can take care of you!

But... to be honest I don't like that you have such a red cheeks. I think it's because of the feever...

I have very cold hands and it should be very nice for you if I touch you like this.

Cold hands make you feel much better when you're sick! They're just relax you.

Usually people are complaining about my cold hands! But it fits now. I can warm up my hands and it's a pleasure for you as well!

Both handy onto your cheeks.That's nice, isn't it?

Now I'm here to take care of you and everything is going to be fine!

I've got even a better idea!

I'll put a wett towel onto your forehead.

And don't be surprised... I'm just going to repet some words because it's so relaxing!

It feels good when someone touch your face and repet slowely some words.

It gives the feeling of propinquity and that's nice because it's so much easier to be sick when there's someone to take care of you.

So let me look for a towel and some whater.

This here is a nurse room so I think I can find everything I need to make you healthy!

I found one! It's already here in this cool whater.

I'm just going to wring it out.

So that you don't get whater onto your neck. Somewhere here, you know?

Just like this.

Is everything ok? Your cheeks look like they're even more red now.

I think I should meassure your fever later.

Maybe I become a nurse someday.

I like to take care of people. Especially to take care of you.

I put the whater away.

I towel up your whole face and neck at first. To make the fever fall, you know?

It feels so cool, cool, cool on your skin!

And that's so nice....

So now onto your forehead here...

It's ok? A little bit up so that it isn't on your eyes so much...

Better? I'm glad!

And now I will be looking for a thermometer to measure your fever.

We have to make you fever fall if it's too high.

I'll be back soon!

I just need to find where it could be...

Have a look at what I've got!

A thermometer and a few other things. But at first the thermometer.

It's a little bit blue... anyway...

Everything ok here? Needn't to be changed so far? Ok.

Ther's someone walking.

Ther's a butterfly.. so cute!

With orange wings. It'll help you to be healthy!

Just lift your arms.

That's it.

We have to wait a little bit now.

You you maybe have headacke?

I've seen some tablets to cure headacke. Let's have a look at them and choose something for you.

Look. I have different stuff to cute headacke.

At first this one. Paracetamol.

Has god a well sound.

This Paracetamol.

I don't like it's taste but it helps me well when I'm sick.

Beside of that I can offer you Cytramon.

But it is actually made of Paracetamol and Aspirin I think.

And I myself don't like this one because I'm not allowed to take Aspirin.

And here...

This one sound good!

It helps well with head ache.

But I have something which is...

... the best thing in the whole world to fight with head ache! It's even sounds great!

Do you know what it is?

Condenced milk with sugar!

And the word celnyoe stands for healing!

So thats why I prefer a spoon of this condensed milk... with sugar.

That's better than tablets!

Here is a nice ornament! Just have a look at it!

But you have maybe some trouble to see it because fo your headache. It's very small...

But it's beautifull!

So what do you think? You take those untasty tablets or you prefere this healing sugar milk?

The milk? Right? It's so tasty, sweet and you'll feel immediately great!

Good!

Now you can choose between to different spoons!

This classic, little tee spoon.

And... this!

Which one do you prefer?

Both?

And I think without bread? (It's just a russian joke :)))

I think we should use the tea spoon. And if it's not enough we can take an other one.

I'm going to open it now.

Sounds good.

And the thing here.

The spoon now!

I'm going to close it at first. It's stiky so I have to be carefull!

Here's your medicine!

So open your mouth very wide and say "Aaa."

Better now, isn't it?

The headache is already gone!

Now I have something very alternative for you! It's an unusuall way to heal! I'm going to use an easter egg.

Healer are usually using a raw egg but this here is coocked.

But I think I will be succesfull with this one.

Let's try it? Great!

Look how beutyfull it is! With leaves on it! This one is strawberry!

I made it myself! I think it was especially for you!

I just put this towel away.

Let's start.

I'm going to whisper into your ears while healing you. Some pleasant... nearly inaudible words.

Your forehead...

You can just relax...

From your forehead to your temples.

And from the other side...

With my hand...

With my cool fingery... tap, tap, tap...

And now the egg...

Carefully...

You have to relax and to imagine how your disease and your tiredness lives your body.

I start on your legs... over the whole body... around your head...

This egg takes your disease and... I blow it away.

Very carefully...

All your headache... and away...

Can you hear the leaves?

They take your pain.

They're so tender on your skin.

And those soft flowers...

I stroke your ears with those flowers!

And pull your headache out from your ear!

And It takes your fever from the other ear!

What a beautifull aroma!

It makes you want to fall asleep deeply!

What a nice idea!

You will fall asleep now and you will be healthy when you wake up again!

So fall asleep...

Fall asleep... everything is ok... sleep, sleep, sleep...

Everything is ok.

Have nice dreams.

For more infomation >> ASMR - ALTERNATIVE! SENSITIVE SCHOOLGIRL cares of a sick FRIEND!♥ Ru with SUBs - Duration: 26:41.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.0 TURBO EDITION 5D - INT.LINK - CAMERA - LMV - 61.968KM - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.0 TURBO EDITION 5D - INT.LINK - CAMERA - LMV - 61.968KM - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Filmlerdeki yeşil perde hilesinden 10 örnek - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Filmlerdeki yeşil perde hilesinden 10 örnek - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

RADIO GA GA STORY REVIEW (ENG.SUBS) - Duration: 3:12.

Welcome back to Queen Recensioni Fan

This is the beginning of a new cycle of reviews dedicated to the works album

And I would like to start from a very famous song that could be considered the best single of the queen in the 1980s, I'm talking about radio ga ga.

Queen came from the hot space album that had been a flop and according to the band the audience was not yet ready to accommodate this type of musical style

The song is written by roger, the single was released in January 1984 and as side b it had "i go crazy" and was very successful

In a Roger's interview, the drummer says this track came out after some studio sessions lasting 3 days with a synthesizer and an electronic drum

the synthesizer was taking foot in the queen albums already from the album the game, though in 1984 many bands used it.

Radio ga ga has some resemblance with the song titled video killed the radio star by buggles released in 1980 also referred to the decline of this broadcast medium, that is, the radio

The inspiration for the title of the song comes from the roger's son named felix that while he was listening to the radio says RADIO KA KA, in fact if you listen carefully to a part of the chorus it is pronounced this way, then the title was changed to radio ga ga .

Freddie mercury liked this track and at first he realized that it had the potential, to roger unlike the song that compared it to the others, then with the consent of roger who went to ski for a week he put hands on the text.

For the video, freddie were contacted by giorgio moroder and asked if he was interested in providing some music for fritz lang metropolis remake, and made: love kills.

For the radio video ga ga asked the moroder to use some fragment of the film, they had to go through the German government but eventually obtained the necessary sequences.

The video shoot by david mallet on the 23rd and 24th November 1983 where we can see the band is on this roger-driven spacecraft with the black and white background,

then switch over to a color sequence with the band facing a Wave of people dressed in a white suit (fan club members) with their hands raised at the rhythm of music.

For the live shows became very popular in 1984 with great public participation about the fans, we recall their best performance ever in the live aid of 1985, where they performed in front of an audience not made up of only queen fans. Was also performed at the Sanremo and Montreux Golden Rose Festival festival.

That's all about radio ga ga, well see you in the next video byeeeee

For more infomation >> RADIO GA GA STORY REVIEW (ENG.SUBS) - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Air - Opening - V.F. - Parodie - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Air - Opening - V.F. - Parodie - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

عاجل رشيد نكازمظاهرة ضد تذاكرالخطوط الجوية الجزائرية باهظة الثمن كالة باريس وامام في العالم - Duration: 2:16:15.

For more infomation >> عاجل رشيد نكازمظاهرة ضد تذاكرالخطوط الجوية الجزائرية باهظة الثمن كالة باريس وامام في العالم - Duration: 2:16:15.

-------------------------------------------

BOMB LAGDI (FULL SONG) Dilpreet Dhillon | Amrit Maan | Desi Crew | Latest Punjabi Song 2017 - Duration: 3:38.

SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment