Saturday, April 22, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 22 2017

There are only 16 of us-

including the host

It's starting!

None of you guys have loaded yet right? Can't choose car yet?

Not yet...

I loaded, 42 sec left

Don't press ready

Others have pressed ready.

What the heck I disconnected!?

Ghost DC'd??

I disconnected!

Ghost DC- What the actual fuck shit game never mind then...

You guys race on.

You have to be careful on the start!

Oh shit???

Fuck, I also disconnected, what the heck?

Catchup with them.

I DISCONNECTED.

Oh.

Coach disconnected?

Dawg, let's catch them my Dawg!

Berry didn't disconnect?

Don't slipstream on the turn.

Did Berry crash?

There is an accident!

Berry, I'll follow you.

Don't be impatient on the overtake.

Just follow them.

You see, I knew they are gonna have issues.

Woa! Berry please don't get any issues!

Oh shit all 3 of them in front of me crashed...

Okay!

Nice!

Berry I am going to overtake you from the right!

Shit...

You hit me and didn't wait!

Host: Hitting the camera car is fine, no need to wait

I mean the dude in front wiped me out!

Host: Note down his username.

Dawg can you catch up to here using their slipstream?

Do you really think I am going to let myself draft you?

Don't go off-road...

Keep your tires on the tarmac

The dirt is slowing you down

Berry don't drive over the road shoulder.

There are curbs on the side, you baka why aren't you curb boosting?

I am at top speed, why do I need curb boosting?

You can go even faster.

At least this part is top speed.

Don't you see I am catching up to Berry?

Berry you should go light on the throttle so we can pull away from the group.

I am already right behind Berry.

Well Berry slowed down for you...

Yeah I saw that

I saw that backfire.

Speed up first, we do it after the turn.

He got it

Drafting.

Berry, just follow him, don't brake!

Berry, I am too far for draft

Too fast- Never mind, you guys are on matching speed right now anyway

We managed to pull a 10 second lead!

Be careful at the pier later.

I am not recording.

Wow, I am getting frame drops!

No no no no no, I didn't disconnect.

Didn't DC.

Host: Who is the random?

Host: Which two were in the incident?

Host: Spectators please help me check too.

Dawg is in 6th place... Shit!

(?????)

Dawg rammed me.

I am ??????? at the pier

Oncoming traffic...

Berry, there is traffic at the entrance.

Berry cleared.

Now it's me...

Uhhh....

You be careful, 3 cars coming your way

I also cleared it just like Berry.

Berry doesn't know the shortcut!

I can't believe Berry didn't take the shortcut...

Wow! Please don't! No! No!

Bad9 disconnected too?

Hurry!

Berry doesn't know the shortcut!

For more infomation >> Tour de Los Santos Qualifier: Group stage A10 1st place - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Corsa 1.3 CDTi EcoFlex S/S Anniversary Edition, Navigatie, Cruise, LM velgen - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Opel Corsa 1.3 CDTi EcoFlex S/S Anniversary Edition, Navigatie, Cruise, LM velgen - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Ford S-Max 1.6 TDCI TITANIUM | VERKOCHT - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Ford S-Max 1.6 TDCI TITANIUM | VERKOCHT - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Lyžičky, vidličky, my // The game we played [trailer/teaser] - Duration: 1:07.

THE GAME WE PLAYED

Do you still remember it?

"Mommy, turn off the lights!"

"Daddy, sing me to sleep!"

And when he couldn't, it was my turn.

(singing) Climbers, hikers, little rock climbers

avoid climbing mountains

with sharp peaks for your toes.

written & directed by Emilia Ondriasova

For more infomation >> Lyžičky, vidličky, my // The game we played [trailer/teaser] - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

ধর্ষিত হল নায়িকা GAMING MAN - Duration: 4:15.

মামাতো বোনের দুধ টিপে সেই ভিডিও ইঊটিউবে ছাড়ল। লুচ্চা শালা হারামি । ২০১৬

For more infomation >> ধর্ষিত হল নায়িকা GAMING MAN - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

তরুণীকে নিয়ে সারা GAMING MAN - Duration: 5:21.

মামাতো বোনের দুধ টিপে সেই ভিডিও ইঊটিউবে ছাড়ল। লুচ্চা শালা হারামি । ২০১৬

For more infomation >> তরুণীকে নিয়ে সারা GAMING MAN - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

ধর্ষনের প্রতিবাদ GAMING MA - Duration: 4:15.

মামাতো বোনের দুধ টিপে সেই ভিডিও ইঊটিউবে ছাড়ল। লুচ্চা শালা হারামি । ২০১৬

For more infomation >> ধর্ষনের প্রতিবাদ GAMING MA - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

জোর করে চুদলো GAMING MAN - Duration: 5:21.

মাসীমনিকে নিয়ে চোদাচুদি অবৈধ সম্পর্ক

For more infomation >> জোর করে চুদলো GAMING MAN - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Air - Opening - V.F. - Parodie - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Air - Opening - V.F. - Parodie - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

The Very Short Explanation of Everything The Hidden History of D - Duration: 7:27.

The

Very Short Explanation of Everything: The Hidden History of Debt Slavery in the �USA�

In March of 1933, a bank operative elected as President (FDR) declared the United States

of America, Inc. insolvent.

A process of debt assumption expedited by the use of similar names fraud was instituted

as a means to seize assets and bankrupt millions of Americans and their states of the union.

In November of 1999, this bankruptcy ended.

The United States of America, Inc. emerged from bankruptcy the same way you might, battered

and worn and clipped clean, sporting a bad credit rating, but still alive even though

its enemies had gratuitously vacated its public offices and shanghaied its people into foreign

jurisdictions.

In March 2009, the purported �successor� to the United States of America,Inc.� another

governmental services corporation dba UNITED STATES, INC. declared itself insolvent�

but amazingly, the banks continued to loan it vast amounts of money even after it declared

insolvency.

This was done to create insurmountable debt to force liquidation (not just bankruptcy)

of the UNITED STATES and all its sureties including the STATE OF

and COUNTY and JOHN HENRY DOE, and give the banks an excuse to claim virtually all private

property in America without paying much more than the administrative cost of doing so.

The banks had cause to know they were lending money to a bankrupt entity.

They also had cause to know that more than $20 trillion has been embezzled out of this

country.

Faced with this reality, I complained to the head of this whole corporate shooting match,

Pope Benedict XVI.

His response?

�Nobody told me!� He promptly retired from his office as Roman Pontiff and handed

the heavy lifting to FRANCISCUS.

So, I claimed back my property and good name and claimed all the fifty states owed to the

United States of America, Inc. and put the entire country back on the game board.

Then, I rolled the entire thing back into the flag ship, the united States of America

Trading Company.

Then I followed up and in the name of Jesus, the Nazorean, acting as His Fiduciary, I placed

His Credit on the books of the Vatican Chancery Court which is the bank for the Holy See and

the highest Equity Court on Earth.

Mr. Obama is meeting with Pope Francis on April 15.

It doesn�t take rocket science to figure out the topic of conversation.

Mr. Obummer and his mostly British pals will be asking the Roman Pontiff to find in their

favor and commandeer the United States of America, Inc., once again, so that their fraud

game and false claims can continue.

The Roman Pontiff no longer has a say.

The united States of America is a Trading Company and always has been.

It doesn�t deal in commerce and isn�t subject to the Roman Pontiff.

I already by-passed the United States of America, Inc. and placed the actual assets of this

country back in our undelegated international domain.

Francis is also precluded from assuming any ownership position with respect to the United

States of America, Inc., (which is a derelict corporation owned by the Holy See) because

of the records placed before the Holy See and my claim against the value of the entire

Unam Sanctam Trust.

They claimed to own everything in Jesus� Name- Corpus Christi, the dead body of Christ.

Fine.

So we placed the infinite credit that they self-admittedly owe to Jesus squarely on the

books of their corporation and demanded full settlement and closure for the next 1000 years.

They don�t own the United States of America, Inc. anymore.

Jesus does.

I am his Bondswoman and Fiduciary.

I have called their bluff with a Royal Flush.

So Mr. Obummer�s begging trip must fall on deaf ears and Pope Francis� prediction

that he would not be in office� as Roman Pontiff�for very long, has indeed come true.

Behold, I am the new �Roman Pontiff� and I am dispensing with all this fraud and debt

in short order.

Last but not least, we have already figured out how to diffuse the so-called �Debt Bomb�

that the perpetrators left behind in an effort to cover their tracks� and do so without

harming anyone.

The way is clear for Mankind to have a glorious future and the long-foretold 1000 years

of peace has come.

For more infomation >> The Very Short Explanation of Everything The Hidden History of D - Duration: 7:27.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz GLA-Klasse GLA 180 d Lease Edition Automaat - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz GLA-Klasse GLA 180 d Lease Edition Automaat - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd SW 1.6 CRDi/136pk BNS GT-Line Navi+Camera Pano-dak Xenon Trekhaak 7jr.Garantie - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd SW 1.6 CRDi/136pk BNS GT-Line Navi+Camera Pano-dak Xenon Trekhaak 7jr.Garantie - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

BMW 3 Serie Touring 3-Serie 2.0D Leder Navi 2xChrome | VERKOCHT - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> BMW 3 Serie Touring 3-Serie 2.0D Leder Navi 2xChrome | VERKOCHT - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Sky stream #001 mit Neo - Duration: 8:24.

For more infomation >> Sky stream #001 mit Neo - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

THE BADDEST GUYS 43 | LE TRAILER | SOUS-TITRES VF - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> THE BADDEST GUYS 43 | LE TRAILER | SOUS-TITRES VF - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Monstrum l Stream highlights - Duration: 12:38.

I really thought was it ghost and I saw

his big fat asses like run what da fuck

was that why the fuck did you lock...

the fuck was that one door locked

because I locked it yeah but how the

fuck to you locked it from the

outlet I was like how the fuck did you

lock it inside but then also get outside

same fucking time o.o

Oh shit NOOOO I hope you know I'm still a

fucking noob oh shit time to bring out

the artificial light because because

you're in the in the fucking dark!

place right for the lights are on

My pussy itch!!!!x2

My best friend's gay Oh fucking kors yeah

ha! he just like *opens door* RAAWWR Oh he's not in here

your foot fashion oh yeah thank you sir

he's like wait look at this I got a light :D

ok if miss a fire extinguisher I woulda been fucking stupid

What if our guy just walk the entire game haha *just walks in silence*

This is some real gameplay boys this is a realistic

gameplay

*JIZZ SOUNDS*

HEEELLLOOO!!!

ANYBODY HOME!!!!

I got your I got you cups! came to return it

your cup of sugar no fuck you creepy

family motherfuckers

Drink some fucking drinks bitch

*Slurps the shit out of cup*

Ocean WATER!!!!!

HEELLLOOO!!! Trick or tweeaaat!!!!

*Screems like girl*

HISSSS REPTILIANBROTHERHOOD!!!!!

oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck my dick

WTF!!!

Why would you do that?

He wasn't even chasing you all you had to do is hide!!!!!

Suck my sloppy dick!

Oh fucking side with a fuckin bitch

fucking like a pussy

GET THE FUCK IN THERE!!!!!

He's gonna bust down the doorx2

holy shit i am fucking scared

you're fucked he's gonna get you bitch oh

shit come for you comin for you bitch oh shit

Close the fucking DOOR!

He's coming for you XD

shut the fuck up

Aw shit

Its so cold in here XD

If he does I'll still have a chance to run away

Hey sugar tits!

Run bitch

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh shit doodx2

We gotta get the fuck outta here doood!

That chair will protect them XD

Another jizz noise

Arctic: Holyfuck! Roguebiscuit: OHHH SHIT!

Haha stops to turn off steam XD

I'm a fucking plummer man! Leave me alone!!!! DX

Oh shit plumer!

Get the fuck in there!

HO HO HO HO!!!

CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR

OHHHH SHIT

the fuck he is the plumbing for the

He's like fuck man I don't know where the fuck he is!!! XD

Aw fuck you not again ._.

He like I know you in there

FUCK YOU BITCH FUCK YOU!!!

GET THE FUCK UP!X2 JUST RUN BY EM!

*SCREECH OF FEAR* LMAO XD

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT!

I...I was like hmm I'm not sure if I should take that with me or not

oh shit

WTF!

*lots of yelling*

Holy shitx2

I think you lost him

We lost him :D

Jukes! J-jukes

He crush the fuck outta that door XD

Oh shit that bitch can roll!

that bitch can roll XD

wait wait I thought of something

You're wasting your fucking time

He's climbing the fucking wall!

Yes he's climbing the wall he's gonna be on the edge waiting for you

OH SHIT!!!!

YOU WEREN'T FUCKING LYING!

he knows bitch!

HA! you fucking CUNT!

OMG how am I alive XD

I've been token out of the fucking locker twiceXD

I've been fucking struck by fire what is keeping me alive GOD BITCH?

Holy shit

NNNNOOOOOOO

OH SHIT OH FUCK

NO NOOOO STOP IT!!!!

OMFG!

FASTER BITCH FAST READ *WTF?*

GET THE FUCK IN THERE!

*childish laughter*

oh my fucking god guys! This is fucking scary DX

I'm so fucking scared ;-;

*crying* Arctic: shut the fuck up XD

*more crying*

*some more crying*

I'm not sure if I should go out there or not you know what fuck it I've been playing this game for to long

*more fucking crying XD*

*crying again*

Oh you're fucked

Oh shit thats fucking loud dood

I'm gonna double check every fucking room

wait thats where you started off XD

Is it? Yes XD

You didn't grab the fucking fuse

you were given a fuse but you never grabbed it

Oh shit that mean like fucking I don't need it

wait

For more infomation >> Monstrum l Stream highlights - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

LES ADAPTATIONS RATÉES - Silver Talks #1 - Duration: 10:14.

Hello everybody, my name is Silversoul and I'm here with

SigmaRho

And today, I've found a very interesting subject to talk about

Failed film adaptations.

We all know at least one failed film adaptation, but first, let us see what is an artistic adaptation.

So I think anyone of you guys can tell me what is an adaptation in the artistic sense ?

Well that's when you adapt...Actually no...actually when you take a book and you make a movie out of it, it's a film adaptation...

But there are a lot of other ones, like literary adaptations, theatrical adaptation...

uuuurm....(--')

Go fuck yourself....

Thanks you very much !

In fact, there's no such thing as an artistic adaptation, I made that up.

In English, you don't have a word that regroups, all film, literary or theatrical adaptations under one single definition.

A distinction is made. It is therefore much more easier to understand.

Adapting a book into a movie is a film adaptation and adapting a movie into a book is a literary adaptation.

Piece of garbage

But now we'll talk about film adaptations, which is

when you turn into a movie a story coming from an other medium.

Film adaptations have been part of cinema since it was born.

Take a movie like Nosferatu, A symphony of Horrors out in 1922

It is already a screen adaptation of Dracula

Coming back to the first film adaptation ever made would be too difficult

be cause we do not always keep track of such old movies

It is possible that Moliere's "Imaginary Invalid" directed by George Melies in 1897

is the first movie adaptation ever made.

The first movie adaptation of a book on the other hand, would be Frankestein in 1910 and was 16 minutes long.

Yeah you can forget about the LOTR's full versions...Back in the days movie adaptations

were not that long...

I wanted to tell you about bad screen adaptation,

because if I was talking about the good ones, it wouldn't be funny, right ?

Because after all, human beings prefer to hear critics, because it so

much easier to find flaws rather than positive views in this godamn world !

[Sigma] Wow....That was beautiful man (#Irony)

(Music of Star Wars in the background, nah I'm kidding, it's silence)

Thanks dude...

For this video I will only talk about movie adaptations of books and mangas.

I will not talk about video games screen adaptation

Amongst all the ones there has been, most of them are garbage

but I will talk about them in a future video.

And if I will only focus myself on recent movies,

be sure that many films through cinema's History

have taken inspiration from pre-existing stories.

Yup ! Cool isn't it ?

Let's take a movie that everybody knows like Blade Runner

Well it is sort of a screen adaptation of

this novel, "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep"

I think we can all agree that "Blade Runner" is a much better title.

Because, if someone would ask me:

Tell me, have you seen that beautiful movie Blade Runner ?

Now I'll answer:

Well, I'm not sure, but I've played Pokemon !

...No ? It doesn't work ?

Anyway, every movie is taking inspiration from other universes, consciously or not

But of course, there is a huge difference between taking inspiration, and adapting the whole thing, obviously.

[Chipmunk voice] But with so many movie adaptations dear Silversoul

how are you gonna be able to make this video ?!

you're asking yourself.

[Sigma] Well no, we just don't give a f... [Silver] That's an excellent question !

It would take me days, even weeks, just to tell you about all those movie adaptations

957 movie adaptations, at least, were made between 2006 and 2013

I don't know if you guys realize...

Plus, take a character like Dracula,

who's getting more than 45 different films

the numbers end up rising pretty high.

Again, I've been sidetracked, sorry...

So, I wanted to talk about terrible movie adaptation, well

we're about to enter, ladies and gentlemen, what I call

THE SHITTY PANTHEON (sounds better in French trust me)

I hope you're all ready...Cause I'm not...

Never (lik if u cri 3vry tim)

To be honest, adapting something on screen is pretty tough

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...

And sometimes we don't want it !!!

When you're adapting....Oh...What ?

Yeah yeah I know, I changed clothes, I shaved, but we filmed that video during two seperate days

I'm not gonna explain every detail !

What was I saying ?

Oh yes...

When you're making a movie adaptation of a story, and particularly a succesful one

the number one risk is the fanbase.

The fanbase of a screen adaptation is usually the one deciding if a movie is good or not.

because fans know everything about the original work

and will want to find the characters and heroes that they love so much in the movie.

Here comes the first step to a movie adaptation

Find a proper cast.

You cannot take too much freedom regarding the appearance and personnalities of the characters.

You'll probably have a headache when I'll mention the movie Dragonball which is a failure in many ways

but amongst all the flaws of that movie

there is an obvious one that is the choice of actors.

Goku is a kid when the story starts, not a random teenager with a shitty haircut

Come on it's not that hard to see !

Or Tom Ward in the 7th Son.

Tom Ward is 14 at the begining of the adevtnure, not 20 !

Concerning Grover being played by a black guy in this one, it's no that much of a problem

but it's bringing back the stereotype of the african-american funny sidekick.

You must therefore be very careful about how the characters will be presented

Because the casting is one of the first things the spectator will see

through posters, trailers or merchandise.

However when you create a movie, casting is not the first step, and I think I'll have to explain a few things here

[Sigma] Another one ?

When you're creating a movie, you go through multiple steps, but the spectator will

see all those steps in a different order than the director or the film crew.

And the cast, as I was saying, is one of the first things a movie reveals.

Because through trailers and ads, the futur public will discover who will play who,

and this without even knowing the way the story will be told.

So even if the scenario is the first step to create a movie,

the spectator will discover it only when he will be watching the movie at the cinema.

So when you decide to change a scenario,

You need to have a good cast ready to compensate for all the changements the fanbase might not like.

For me the best example to illustrate what I just said is The Hobbit,

The trilogy has almost nothing to do with the book sometimes, it is evident.

But the movie worked pretty well, and even the hardcore Tolkien fans watched it, despise it being way different.

The cast saved this movie !

It would have been completely annhilated without the original actors;

without Martin Freeman as Bilbo.

without all the great performances of those actors

And the voice of Benedict Cunpterback for Smaug is a pretty good bonus.

Wait, what did you just say ?

Again please ?

Again ?

Let's talk about the next characteristic of a failed movie adaptation.

Not respecting the script

But more especially, the "Scripwriting shortcut"

In the movie Eragon which is terrible (mostly because of the actors),

the scriptwriters took mutliple "shortcuts" to make the movie go faster, without any coherence or explanations.

In the books you have a couple of chapters with a baby dragon

a young dragon and finally an adult one.

But in the movie (and I've counted) it doesn't take more than 20 seconds to Saphira to go from "Baby dragon" to

MOTHERFUCKING BADASS DRAGON IN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING FACE !!!

And the worse thing is that we don't even have a montage showing us how seasons pass,

There is not even an ellipsis ! Nothing !

It was easy to do !! Really easy !!

Well who am I to talk...I'm terrible at montage, but whatever !

Because if I summarize this scene:

A dragon flies away and come back a few seconds later, adult size.

Oh and it can talk (telekinesis) !

And she knows everything about the story, cause why the f. not ?!

Go to hell...Seriously ! Demon's waiting for you there !

In the book it takes time....

I don't think it would have been hard for a professional to do a bit of montage

to show us time going by or something...It was not that hard !

Even Sigma could do it...

See ? Not that hard !

And now, the last condition to fail a movie adaptation.

Not knowing the universe you are trying to adapt on the big screen.

Looks obvious huh ?

But I don't think it is for some movie directors.

I think the seventh son is the most recent example. There are others of course.

The Seventh Son is a movie based on the books "The Spook's apprentice"

A very good saga that I recomand you read.

The universe is a mix of celtic legends, witchcraft, sorcery and heroic-fantasy.

and it is strangely coherent. Monsters in the books, musn't be killed otherwise they grow stronger

It requires technic and finess, not a green screen and a sword !

What I mean is that, letting the director of 300 taking care fo the project

is a little bit like having Shwarzenneger in Gossip girl, it's icompatible and if you try, it doesn't end well !

But I'll tell you about that movie in details in another video (maybe).

If you really want to adapt on screen a certain work, sometimes it might be preferable to just adapt

the universe and not the story, it would only be a semi-movie adaptation, but a better movie.

We can also mention some movies that are unfairely judged as failed screen adaptations

Sometimes it's just not your day...

To finish I will talk about a certain thing.

Adapting a Comic in cinema.

It's been a while since we started having comics on the big screen

and amongst them, we have some failures.

Why is that so ?

It's because it's nearly impossible to make a movie adaptation of a comic

There are too many of them.

It would take hours or days of films.

I know some of you would like it, but it is pretty hard to do.

Most of the stories are full of twists, crossovers and really hard things to put on screen

Therefore, Hollywood has been simplifying the stories

and just kept some basics for the new story. We can therefore ask ourselves two questions:

First: Is adapting a comic in cinema the same as adapting something else ?

And secondly.... [Sigma]: Can bacterias be considered as movie directors 'cause they're always adapting ?

Huh huh huh....My god my jokes are terrible...

That was not really what I was thinking about, but it is a very interesting question.

Secondly:

Why would a failed movie adaptation get a particular status ?

Let me make it clear:

If we sum up,

A movie adaptation is a failure when:

The cast is not worthy; the universe is not truthfully respected; the scenario is bad; the construction of the movie is even worse

and the public is disapointed

but all of those...Are the characteristics of a failed movie.

So a bad movie adaptation, would only be a bad movie with an angry fanbase as a nice little bonus.

So a movie adaptation might be diffirent but also very similar to a regular movie...

Because creating a movie with a brand new and original story is as hard as adapting one on the big screen.

It has never been easy to make a good movie...

but an adaptation is even harder

because the fanbase is far more demanding than for a random original movie.

I would say to conclude that adapting a work into a movie might actually be harder then just making a movie

and we cannot complain to have failled movie adaptations...It is a risk if we want some good ones,

and I'm glad some directors took those risks...Even you with the Hobbit Peter...Yup...Even you...

For more infomation >> LES ADAPTATIONS RATÉES - Silver Talks #1 - Duration: 10:14.

-------------------------------------------

عاجل رشيد نكازمظاهرة ضد تذاكرالخطوط الجوية الجزائرية باهظة الثمن كالة باريس وامام في العالم - Duration: 2:16:15.

For more infomation >> عاجل رشيد نكازمظاهرة ضد تذاكرالخطوط الجوية الجزائرية باهظة الثمن كالة باريس وامام في العالم - Duration: 2:16:15.

-------------------------------------------

Why Do Some People Tolerate Spicy Food? - Duration: 2:50.

You've probably noticed that people have wildly different tolerances, when it comes

to spicy food.

Your friend can eat an entire bowl of chili -- doused with extra hot sauce -- while you

or said me, maybe we have to send that bowl back to the kitchen, and order something little

less spicy.

Like buttered noodles.

What gives?

Well, scientists don't know for sure what allows some people to gulp down habanero salsa

like it's water, but it's probably a mix of several factors.

For one thing, some people may simply be born with less sensitivity to spice.

That's because spiciness is detected by a sensory receptor called TRPV1.

TRPV1 is a little protein that opens up in response to physical temperature, but also

when fiery molecules like capsaicin bind to it, which is why a bite of jalapeño will

make your tongue feel like it's on fire.

Scientists know that gene sequences that produce the TRPV1 protein vary from person to person,

so it could be that certain versions of the receptor are more or less responsive than

others.

There's also the matter of how much you use your TRPV1 receptors.

Lots of studies have documented a kind of desensitization effect, where people who eat

a lot of capsaicin -- the compound that makes hot peppers spicy -- will have to eat even

more capsaicin in order to taste the same level of spiciness.

So, people might have higher spice tolerances because as they eat spicy food more regularly,

they literally aren't feeling as much burn.

So just hit it with that siracha!

Another theory suggests that it's not that spicy food burns less for some people -- instead,

it's that some people like the burn.

If you grow up eating tamales or curry, it could be that you simply learn to enjoy the

sensation because of repeated exposure.

Or, the burn itself could be the real draw.

After all, ask any chili-head if they can feel the heat, and they most certainly tell

you that they can... that's what they love about it!

One psychologist calls this phenomenon benign masochism.

Like a roller coaster ride, it's a safe way to do something dangerous.

One study has even linked this to personality type.

Among a group of mostly white college students, people who reported liking spicy foods were

more likely to be sensation-seekers.

So, if you have a high spice tolerance, it could be partly because of your genes, or

because you're on a constant diet of Tabasco sauce that lowers your sensitivity...

But it's most likely to be because you've simply learned to enjoy that tongue-tingling.

Thanks for asking, and thanks especially to all of our patrons on Patreon.

Patreon is the site where people can go and give money to things that they want to keep

existing.

So if you'd like to keep these answers coming, or if you'd like to submit questions for

us to answer, you can go to patreon.com/scishow.

And if you wanna help us out just by watching, and watching whenever a new episode comes

out, we would love that, hopefully you would too, and you can do that,by going to youtube.com/scishow

and subscribe!

For more infomation >> Why Do Some People Tolerate Spicy Food? - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Luton Town v Notts County (Sat 22 April 2017 Match Summary) - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> Luton Town v Notts County (Sat 22 April 2017 Match Summary) - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Air - Opening - V.F. - Parodie - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Air - Opening - V.F. - Parodie - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Новый проект на канале "ПЛАГИАТ" Minecraft Galaxy | MCGL😀 - Duration: 5:52.

For more infomation >> Новый проект на канале "ПЛАГИАТ" Minecraft Galaxy | MCGL😀 - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

New "nanaco" is now available in the "Android Pay" - Duration: 2:52.

New "nanaco" is now available in the "Android Pay"

Hello everyone

This time, we will discuss "Android Pay" to the newly added electronic money "nanaco"

"Android Pay" is to start the support of electronic money "nanaco" the Seven & i Holdings on April 20, 2017 has been expanded,

, It can now be used as an electronic money settlement following the "Rakuten Edy"

However, it will be so far with the same Android 4.4 equipped with the "Felica" after the "mobile wallet" service that can only be used in compatible models

How to register a "nanaco" to "Android Pay" is the same as the registration method of "Rakuten Edy"

Select the "nanaco" from the start the "Android Pay" application "add an e-money"

If If you are using the "nanaco" already "mobile wallet", it will be able to share the same "nanaco" information in the "Android Pay"

The case of performing the charge to "nanaco" was registered in the "Android Pay" is,

You need to use and charge terminal of the over-the-counter and Seven Bank ATM, such as Seven-Eleven, "nanaco" at the moment

In the case of "Rakuten Edy" but you can make a charge with a credit card that is registered in Google Play,

"Nanaco" In the current will not be able to use the function

However, if you have installed the distributed and are "nanaco" app on Google Play,

Using the "nanaco" application it is possible to carry out a "credit charge" of the charge by credit card

"Credit charge" is done from the "nanaco" app "charge", but you need to pre-register a credit card

Also If you want to register a credit card with the new, it is impossible to carry out the charge and not later after 24 hours from the registration,

The charge can not be carried out only from 5,000 yen

Are not mounted on the auto-charge function performs the charge automatically be "nanaco" If it falls below this addition to setting the balance

In the case of that is "nanaco", you need to make a charge at each time manually from the over-the-counter or ATM such as whether "nanaco" app

"Nanaco" but is "Rakuten Edy" electronic money which is also available in stores that support,

In a production of through the "Android Pay" there are many is "Rakuten Edy" is different from the

Taking into account the electronic money that are popular in your own region, would be if such environment in which it is possible to perform the charge also use both in terms of the consideration is good

Above, it was the discussion of the newly added electronic money to the "Android Pay" "nanaco"

No comments:

Post a Comment