Saturday, April 22, 2017

Youtube daily report Apr 22 2017

Balancing the offensive effectiveness of Blackbeard

Health reducted of the shield

AFTER

Change

IT

For more infomation >> How 2 BlackBeard : Rainbow 6: Siege (Parody, clutch, drop shot, ...) - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

TMI Tag (Thanks Rikki) - Duration: 4:15.

So my friend Rikki tagged me in this "TMI Tag".

And I already have all my videos for

April filmed and planned out.

So this is for you Rikki because I love you so much

I made an extra video.

The first question is "What are you wearing?"

This...and sweatpants.

"Ever had a terrible breakup?"

Yeah.

Yeah.

"How tall are you?"

I am 5'0.

"Any tattoos?"

I just have this tattoo.

"Any piercings?"

I just have the piercings on my ear.

"OTP?"

(whines)

Jane and Rafael in "Jane The Virgin".

"Favorite show?" Jane The Virgin.

"Favorite band?"

(exhales)

Oh...I don't really listen to like...bands.

I think just because Ismael's watching

I'm going to say "Iron Maiden" because that's

what he makes me listen to.

"Something you miss?"

My dog Scotty, he lives at my parents house

in Florida.

And I miss him terribly.

I also miss my parents but I miss Scotty more.

"How old are you?" I'm 24.

"Zodiac sign?" I'm a Scorpio.

"Quality you look for in a partner?"

Someone that is open...

to ideas and willing to discuss things.

"Favorite quote?"

It's from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

It's said by Prince Zuko.

It's: "You're going to fail a lot before things work out.

Even though you'll fail over and over and over again,

you have to try each time.

You can't quit because you're afraid you might fail."

"Favorite actor?"

Lin-Manuel Miranda and Gina Rodriguez.

"Favorite color?" Black.

"What do you do when you're sad?"

I just go to sleep.

I don't want to think about anything.

And I just...I just want my mind to go blank

so I go to sleep.

"How long does it take you to shower?"

It takes like 15-20 minutes.

Sometimes longer if I'm singing in the shower.

"How long does it take you to get ready?"

If I'm not putting on make-up,

it takes me like 5 minutes.

If I am putting on make-up, takes like 20 minutes.

"Ever been in a physical fight?"

Yes.

And unlike Rikki, I have lost them all.

Because it's usually fights with my sisters and

they beat me up and I'm just a little weakling.

"Turn off?" People who are rude to waiters.

"Turn on?"

Oh, when a person clenches their jaw and you

see like the clench right here.

Such a turn on.

"The reason you joined YouTube?"

It just seemed fun and I thought it would be a good

place for me to be creative and continue acting.

"Fears?" I am scared of the dark.

"Last thing that made you cry?"

I saw a picture of a manatee and I always cry when I see

a manatee because they're super cute

and I love them so much!

That you just can't help but cry!

"Last time you said you loved someone?"

Uh, I actually said it today.

I said it to my mom.

Meaning behind your YouTube url.

It's...it's my name.

The meaning is my parents gave it to me.

"The last book you read?"

I haven't...I'm re-reading "Delirium".

"The book you're currently reading?"

"Delirium"

"Last show you watched?"

"Fresh Off The Boat"

"Last person you talked to?"

My friend Elijah.

Elijah: She's filming in my room right now.

I'm trying to edit videos and she's just...she's just here.

"The relationship between you and the person you last texted?"

I'm dating him.

"Favorite food?"

Ropa Vieja

"Place you want to visit?" Tokyo.

"Last place you were?"

The AT&T store.

"Do you have a crush?" Yes.

"Last time you kissed someone?"

Uh last week but that's going to change tomorrow

because I'm going to see him tomorrow.

"Favorite flavor of sweet?"

I don't like sweets so I don't have a favorite flavor.

"Favorite piece of jewelry?"

Um, it has to be my Caridad Del Cobre.

My mom gave it to me.

"Last sport you played?"

Um, that was when I was still in Florida.

So I played Fútbol with a lot of my Latinx friends.

"Last time you hung out with anyone?"

I'm not making him come back in frame but

I'm hanging out with Elijah right now.

Elijah: What? Are you talking about me again?

What happened?

Andrea: It said "Last person you hung out with?"

Elijah: That was me. We're hanging out right now actually.

"Who should answer these questions next?"

My friend Abby Sams.

And my other friend Elijah.

So that's it, Rikki I hope you are satisfied.

I hope all of you liked this video.

Maybe you learned a little bit more about me.

And I'll see all of you next time.

Bye!

(folk music)

For more infomation >> TMI Tag (Thanks Rikki) - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Choisir son président en 100 millisecondes - Duration: 12:33.

For more infomation >> Choisir son président en 100 millisecondes - Duration: 12:33.

-------------------------------------------

C. Mantione: "Limes" Syrah Ensemble-Daniela Carlino - Duration: 17:54.

For more infomation >> C. Mantione: "Limes" Syrah Ensemble-Daniela Carlino - Duration: 17:54.

-------------------------------------------

Persona 5: Last Surprise - Jazz Cover || insaneintherainmusic (feat. Adrisaurus, Brandon S & Chris A - Duration: 6:03.

helo im adri

You try to run me through

Hold on

Think again

Don't you know

What you're starting

But...

You sure ain't got a clue

How bad

This will go

Don't you know

Know my art

(Art of war)

And as you look to the horizon

Not a cloud

But then stormy weather's caught you cold

Seems like it crept up out of nowhere

All around

You it's not quite what you foretold

You'll never see it

coming

you'll see!

that my mind is too fast for eyes

You're done in

by the

time it's hit you, your last surprise

[backing vocal ooh's]

You think you got your game

planned out

to a T

Yet I'm two

steps ahead, yeah

so..

You step into my way

stand down

It's a trap

One more step,

and you're dead.

(yeah you're dead)

Why just a picosecond ago

clear blue skies

But now lightning's struck your last resolve

It's not an accident that no one

Hears your cries

As your last strength seems to dissolve

You'll never see it

coming!

You'll see!

that my mind is too fast for eyes

You're done in

by the

time it's hit you, your last surprise

I'm coming

for you!

My game's always so fast, so fine

You're spun in

by the

net you didn't catch it in time.

[Backing vocal ooh's]

Better think

about your game

Are you sure

your next move's the right one for you?

Are you sure

You won't get outmaneuvered again and

again my friend?

You'll never see it

Coming!

You'll see!

that my mind is too fast for eyes

You're done in

by the

time it's hit you, your last surprise

I'm coming!

for you!

My game's always so fast, so fine

You're spun in

by the

net you didn't catch it in time

[Backing vocal ooh's]

For more infomation >> Persona 5: Last Surprise - Jazz Cover || insaneintherainmusic (feat. Adrisaurus, Brandon S & Chris A - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

Suzuki S-Cross 1.6 Exclusive - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Suzuki S-Cross 1.6 Exclusive - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Limousine 1.4 TFSI 110kW AUTOMAAT S-LINE PANORAMADAK - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Limousine 1.4 TFSI 110kW AUTOMAAT S-LINE PANORAMADAK - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Games for Nintendo Switch - May 2017 - Duration: 1:59.

All Nintendo Switch games, which will appear in May

May 11th, 2017 - Minecraft

Mai 2nd, 2017 - ThumbleSeed

May 23th, 2017 - Disgea 5 Complete

May 2017 - Rime

May 26th, 2017 - Ultra Street Fighter II The Final Challengers

May 2017 - NBA Playgrounds

For more infomation >> Games for Nintendo Switch - May 2017 - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

The Making Of Drake's "Teenage Fever" With Hagler | Deconstructed - Duration: 3:35.

I was going through a crazy situation.

I lost my nephew in a fatal car accident so that just pulled everything out of me.

So I put everything into the beat and that's where that came from.

So one day I pulled up to the studio and 40 was like, "I need some beats."

So I just did what I had to do.

Sat down, put a folder together for Drake and the rest is history.

First thing I did was take the rhodes and that chord progression

and then I applied gross beat to it in FL studio.

And that's what gave it that slow vibe.

So before that it was like this [Plays beat].

So I applied gross beat [Plays beat].

Before it was Reason and New Window.

Or Cubase.

But now it's strictly FL Studio and ProTools.

I played all of that.

And then I slowed it down half time.

So when I combined the two now [Plays beat].

This sound right here so this is actually a stock sound.

And i just think it sounded so crazy like, it was the perfect blend. Everything just

made sense.

And then what I did to this baseline, I added decapitator to it and tweaked it a bit just

so it has that extra.

So basically what I did, I went back to the rhodes, the same rhodes that I had brought into

the session and I then I reversed it.

Once I got to this point, I was like this is over when I get to the drums.

I swear.

And then the bass…

Right here, when it did that sound, that's when I knew it was crazy.

Like little things like this.

That…

So for the hats, it's pretty simple I made a simple pattern but then what I did after

is like I ran it through effectrix which gave it that vibe.

I just added the snare and kept it simple and the kick.

And the clap.

Then an open hi hat.

Just kept it simple.

Everything is melodics first.

And then the drums.

That's like the easiest thing for me.

So I try to find that sound, create melody and like all of that vibe.

And that's pretty much it.

For more infomation >> The Making Of Drake's "Teenage Fever" With Hagler | Deconstructed - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Peugeot 206 CC 1.6-16V Premium - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Peugeot 206 CC 1.6-16V Premium - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Make a force shield around you with command blocks in Minecraft PE - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Make a force shield around you with command blocks in Minecraft PE - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

TMI Tag (Thanks Rikki) - Duration: 4:15.

So my friend Rikki tagged me in this "TMI Tag".

And I already have all my videos for

April filmed and planned out.

So this is for you Rikki because I love you so much

I made an extra video.

The first question is "What are you wearing?"

This...and sweatpants.

"Ever had a terrible breakup?"

Yeah.

Yeah.

"How tall are you?"

I am 5'0.

"Any tattoos?"

I just have this tattoo.

"Any piercings?"

I just have the piercings on my ear.

"OTP?"

(whines)

Jane and Rafael in "Jane The Virgin".

"Favorite show?" Jane The Virgin.

"Favorite band?"

(exhales)

Oh...I don't really listen to like...bands.

I think just because Ismael's watching

I'm going to say "Iron Maiden" because that's

what he makes me listen to.

"Something you miss?"

My dog Scotty, he lives at my parents house

in Florida.

And I miss him terribly.

I also miss my parents but I miss Scotty more.

"How old are you?" I'm 24.

"Zodiac sign?" I'm a Scorpio.

"Quality you look for in a partner?"

Someone that is open...

to ideas and willing to discuss things.

"Favorite quote?"

It's from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

It's said by Prince Zuko.

It's: "You're going to fail a lot before things work out.

Even though you'll fail over and over and over again,

you have to try each time.

You can't quit because you're afraid you might fail."

"Favorite actor?"

Lin-Manuel Miranda and Gina Rodriguez.

"Favorite color?" Black.

"What do you do when you're sad?"

I just go to sleep.

I don't want to think about anything.

And I just...I just want my mind to go blank

so I go to sleep.

"How long does it take you to shower?"

It takes like 15-20 minutes.

Sometimes longer if I'm singing in the shower.

"How long does it take you to get ready?"

If I'm not putting on make-up,

it takes me like 5 minutes.

If I am putting on make-up, takes like 20 minutes.

"Ever been in a physical fight?"

Yes.

And unlike Rikki, I have lost them all.

Because it's usually fights with my sisters and

they beat me up and I'm just a little weakling.

"Turn off?" People who are rude to waiters.

"Turn on?"

Oh, when a person clenches their jaw and you

see like the clench right here.

Such a turn on.

"The reason you joined YouTube?"

It just seemed fun and I thought it would be a good

place for me to be creative and continue acting.

"Fears?" I am scared of the dark.

"Last thing that made you cry?"

I saw a picture of a manatee and I always cry when I see

a manatee because they're super cute

and I love them so much!

That you just can't help but cry!

"Last time you said you loved someone?"

Uh, I actually said it today.

I said it to my mom.

Meaning behind your YouTube url.

It's...it's my name.

The meaning is my parents gave it to me.

"The last book you read?"

I haven't...I'm re-reading "Delirium".

"The book you're currently reading?"

"Delirium"

"Last show you watched?"

"Fresh Off The Boat"

"Last person you talked to?"

My friend Elijah.

Elijah: She's filming in my room right now.

I'm trying to edit videos and she's just...she's just here.

"The relationship between you and the person you last texted?"

I'm dating him.

"Favorite food?"

Ropa Vieja

"Place you want to visit?" Tokyo.

"Last place you were?"

The AT&T store.

"Do you have a crush?" Yes.

"Last time you kissed someone?"

Uh last week but that's going to change tomorrow

because I'm going to see him tomorrow.

"Favorite flavor of sweet?"

I don't like sweets so I don't have a favorite flavor.

"Favorite piece of jewelry?"

Um, it has to be my Caridad Del Cobre.

My mom gave it to me.

"Last sport you played?"

Um, that was when I was still in Florida.

So I played Fútbol with a lot of my Latinx friends.

"Last time you hung out with anyone?"

I'm not making him come back in frame but

I'm hanging out with Elijah right now.

Elijah: What? Are you talking about me again?

What happened?

Andrea: It said "Last person you hung out with?"

Elijah: That was me. We're hanging out right now actually.

"Who should answer these questions next?"

My friend Abby Sams.

And my other friend Elijah.

So that's it, Rikki I hope you are satisfied.

I hope all of you liked this video.

Maybe you learned a little bit more about me.

And I'll see all of you next time.

Bye!

(folk music)

For more infomation >> TMI Tag (Thanks Rikki) - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Dragon Ball Super: What's Going On With Super Saiyan Blue? 💥 - Duration: 5:20.

what is going on with super saiyan blue

what's up everybody lee the fourth

coming at you once again with another

dragon ball super discussion video so

Android 17 and Goku finally got to me in

the most recent episode as we all know

they never got to meet before because

Android 17 got absorbed by cell back in

the cell arc so this is the first time

that they're meeting each other but I

wanted to bring up something that I've

been noticing there's been a little bit

of a pattern with the last episode when

Goku face off against majin buu skinny

majin buu the new edition of him I guess

you could call it I don't think is going

to stay like that for long it's probably

going to end up showing up at the main

tournament off fat but anyway that's

besides the point the episode prior to

that with Krillin and then now with

Android 17 what is going on with Goku

why is he getting his ass whipped by

everybody now you could argue that maybe

Goku is holding back and everything like

that but I just don't understand how

Krillin of all characters I love krill

and everything but Krillin of all

characters can give Goku a run for his

money Krillin launched all those

Destructo disk that Goku and Goku was

actually struggling I don't understand

it and then he basically came to the

conclusion that you know if I continue

like this I would lose and I understand

that they're trying to allude to the

whole tactical aspect of this new

tournament of power that they need to be

more strategic or else you know they're

going to lose they need to use teamwork

and you know all these different

strategies and tactics and that's the

only way they're going to win this I

understand that but that was still a

one-on-one match Goku was able to handle

Krillin back in the day during the first

tournaments we ever saw the man no

matter what tactics Krillin tried to use

I don't care what kind of training that

clones been doing it doesn't make sense

that goes who would have trouble with

him made me go who's thinking okay you

know if I go all out super saiyan blue

and really show my friends what I'm made

of and then tell them that there is a

you know fighters that have equal power

levels if not greater in this tournament

maybe they were just completely back out

say screw it maybe Goku is under the

impression that they utilize a certain

you know strategy that despite the fact

that you know his friends aren't as

strong as him or nowhere near as strong

as him maybe they can still pull up a

win and then when Goku wind up against

majin buu you know the new edition of

him the skinny version like I said I

don't think he's going to stay like that

but anyway I understand that majin buu

used a different strategy as well that

Goku wasn't expecting any lost but just

doesn't make sense Goku is able to

handle majin buu back into majin buu

and go who has grown exponentially times

like 10 so I don't understand how he's

having a problem with these characters

even if they do train and get stronger

it doesn't matter the other thing that

makes sense to me like I already said is

that Goku must be holding back and if

that's not the case maybe the creator's

Akira Toriyama Toei are trying to retcon

something in some way I just I just

don't understand it and then we see him

going up against Android 17 in the most

recent episode and Goku struggling with

him too and he wasn't even as strongest

cell I don't care how much training

Android 17 has done there's no way that

he got all the way up to that God level

tier especially just being on some

Island you know doing what god knows

what with some animals and stuff like

that well we don't really know android

17 story from the cell saga up until now

where he could have been doing what he's

you know capable of or whatever but i

just don't see that he is matching goku

and then during the whole fight goes was

like you know you're probably holding

back huh let's ramp it up full power and

then he claims to go full power in the

android 17 claims do the same and then

the fights over goes was like yeah

you're probably holding back the android 17

several teams like yeah you're probably

holding back too so it's just not making

any sense to me the only person that

could realistically be holding back is

goku at this point because i don't

understand what's the point of you know

breaking all these barriers and getting

all these different levels going all the

way up to super saiyan blue if you know

your compatriots can do like the most

minimal training possible and just

completely catch up with you like it's

nothing so what I'm hoping is that goku

is just holding back what do you guys

think you guys think that goku is

holding bag do you guys think that these

characters are actually catching up to

him do you guys think that toei a and

akira toriyama are trying to retcon the

different power levels or something you

know because we all know that there's

plot holes and you know plot and

congruence ease and whatnot and Dragon

Ball super and Dragon Ball Z and Dragon

Ball but it's just like this one seems

to be a little bit too ridiculous i

understand that they're trying to you

know fill the roster with characters but

there's no reason to try to make us

believe that all these characters are so

much stronger than they really are now

of course they're powerful but they're

nowhere near god level powerful so

whatever i don't understand it do you

guys think is being reckoned you can go

who's holding back or using these

characters are actually realistically

catching up to him go ahead and comment

down below let a brother know if you

liked this video be sure to attack that

like button also share this video with

your friends and your family go ahead

and so

subscribe join the rebel community and

tap that building to be notified when I

post my videos I post videos every week

so keep checking back for that and as

always remember to stay positive until

the next encounter

For more infomation >> Dragon Ball Super: What's Going On With Super Saiyan Blue? 💥 - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

PAW PATROL TRANSFORMERS TOYS - Nick Jr PAW Patrol Mission PAW Save the Race - Duration: 20:12.

rubble rubble on the double this race is

going to be so much fun rocky I can't

wait to see who wins. Don't lose it reuse

it that's right Rubble it's gonna be lots

of fun racing I wonder who's gonna win

well since we've got the finish line set

up we need to get back to the lookout

and help Ryder and Chase any others

with the other part of the setup it's

going to be really fun starting from mr.

Porter store to race. but little did the

Transformer PAW patrol mission pups

know that Romeo was watching everything

Those PAW Patrol puppies are having a race

day in adventure bay and they did not invite me

well I've got a plan to stop race day

robot we're gonna steal all the finish

line if they can't cross the finish line

they'll be no winner except for me oh that

is brilliant Romeo you will only be the

winner aha and those Transformer PAW patrol pups

will never win a race again oh no well

Romeo's devious villainous plans end the

adventure day race for the PAW patrol

transformer pups I don't know but we'll

find out later in this episode of toy

time TV so be sure to watch it all the

way through and if you like the PAW

patrol and you like the Transformers and

pj masks

give this video like right now and also

be sure to subscribe to toy time TV by

clicking the little subscribe button

below toy time tv oh boy I wonder how our

adventures gonna end Wow look at these

really cool PAW Patrol toys these are pull

back pups is rubble you pull him back and

he jumped up he Transformer it we got

Zuma Chase Rocky and Marshall and Skye

this pups gotta fly let's go go go don't

lose it reuse it Chase is on the case

let's dive in rubble rubble on the

double wow these cool new toys looks

really awesome you pull them back and

then they jump up and they stand I can't

wait to take these outer packaging

they're gonna be so much fun look at

this oh man this rebel one looks awesome

just pulling back and you're released

can go through and hit is a badge

like that wow it's really cool and we've

got all of them we got Chase Marshall

Skye Rocky and Zuma message we can track

the fun making transformer adventures with

these hey pull back and release wow

these are awesome from Spin Master wow

look at rubble rubble rubble on the

double oh wow this is really neat it was

a key you got little tires in anything

so you can roll on his belly like he

does right there wow this is so neat hey

Zuma look it Zuma whoa them is really

cool these are underwater rescue lab Wow

either so awesome I want to open them

all up but we need some toy time TV

magic to do that hmm so do you know that

has that that's right is Bobby

we need to give Bobby out here to help

open them up and you not to do that

right kids we see three times hey Bobby

come on out and play oh gee do it with

me dude we right now here we go ting

Bobby come on out and play hey buddy

come on out and play hey Bobby come on

out and play hi kids hey Bobby wow you

with your Papa your toys Wow me cheering

in oh whoa is right they look really

cool let's finish this crap oh yes ma'am

accent in case and left it and Marshall

Skye whoa in there pull back boys yes

they are they're really cool Paul bag

toys body we called you out here because

we need your help we need some point I'm

TV magic to help unbox these really cool

new paw patrol toys yeah I think that

can help yourself at is again okay chuck

it you know how it works right well I do

but tell the kids at home how to do it

where you can sit through can do you say

the magic word haha ok we count to three

and then same as the magic word Oh

what's the magic where Bobby hey brah ok

all right kids do this with us at home

all right here we go we're gonna start

right

yeah they did they did awesome all the

toys on Fox using toy time TV magic for

these brand-new PAW patrol puppies Wow

mr. head stare like the chorus in the

West look at skype in lipid work out

better karate can face your mother yeah

yeah they're really really cool they

look really awesome and I think it'd be

really fun to go finish up our wonderful

pretend time I know the kids went to you

too yeah I want to go see each other for

King James Jameson okay will les go user

imaginations and Burton when we last

left our adventure Romeo and his robot

we're stealing all of the paw Patrol

transformers finish lines for the race

day in Adventure Bay killer robots you'd

almost get them all together let's get

back to my evil there with all the

finish line's did we can see the paw

patrol to as former pops never waste in

Adventure Bay's way say I have them all

romeo let's go this is gotta be the most

simple plan night head so far can i

robot this Joe oh boy bubs this is gonna

be a fun fun fun race day Chase is on

the case writer this is going to be a

really fun way were you thinking where

are the finish line rubble rubble on the

double play will right here a while ago

rocky and I brought them out where did

they go and who would have taken them

this dive in huh I don't know what

happened to the meeting but hey why is

this guy Chase is on the case I know

what that is writer I do to chase it

looks like the remote control Romeo uses

to control his robots and as

can't you rubble rubble on the double so

does that mean Romeo took all the finish

line I'm afraid you're right rubble this

looks like a job for the paw patrol

mission pod transformer pubs it's a

mission pod transformers chase it on the

key ok let's go transformer public

rubble rubble on the bubble it's dr. to

help Robert all I am coming to tell you

I have done something really great for

your paw patrol mission Paul

transformers you can now roll on your

belly and transform into the transformer

mission pop up paw patrol mission power

transformer pad get ready to go find

Romeo transform I'm Optimus Prime and

I'm gonna take care of Romeo transform

I'm Marshall and I'm psyched right to

transform hey bumblebee good guys in

transform I'm out of line drift and I'm

gonna get Romeo paw Patrol we're on a

roll as the transformer Bubba troll

thanks dr. Q you did a really good job

at they're rolling transforming now it's

time to go get from you sideswipe up to

his prime bumblebee autobot drift I need

you to go to romeos Blair and see if we

can find those finish line's writin Skye

I need you to be support because we'll

need something to bring those signs back

don't lose it

reuse it those kinds of people really

well in my mission paw recycling trucks

paw patrol pup transform and roll out

you know robot the widget ever on the

race day we did Romeo's race day

adventure but I don't know I guess it's

really great that I barbital transformer

pad squash be able to do a race and

they'll never really transform again but

I get it oh no what's that noise it's

the paw patrol mission for transformer

pass oh no paw patrol mission Paul

transformer RESCUE BOTS transform sweat

these paw patrol mission pulp transform

of hub found me again how robots I guess

you're doing a race anyways because we

need to get out of here Papa blow

mission pile transform a half you may

have won this time but I'll be back come

on robot come on Frank juices on the

case wow he did take all of the finish

line's rocky go and load them up and

let's get back to Adventure Bay so that

we can raise don't lose it reuse it this

is gonna be a fun race day I've got them

all guys are you ready put go whoa bub

that was a fun race day and all of you

pups are where's we defeated Romeo and

got all the finish line's back and had a

fun race day

paw patrol pups we're on a roll whoa

there was a really fun adventure I love

the paw patrol transformer bubs it was

really cool how they rolled on their

bellies and then transformed to defeat

Romeo well did you have fun with that

one Bobby yes we can oh well these are

all of the pullback and go pups we get

revolt rocky dumbass chase Marshall and

sky and they come with your little

waiting game now this is really cool

because each of them come with their own

little pup tag on their racing gate and

they do really cool things like looky

here it's a rubble rubble on the devil

he's head James hey said and he's got

little wheels on the bottom so we pull

his legs out like this and then we pull

him back like this and let him go and he

takes out whoa he's a quick pup isn't he

but I show you how it works with hook no

racing gate you're pulling back like

this there he goes and whoa rubble

rubble on the double rubble is really

fast wow he's a fast pup I thought these

would pop up and they'd be able to stand

but be dunk they just roll sounds really

cool well rebel comes with rubble and

his little pup badge deep which rocks

back and forth now these were a pup

badge gate dude come apart so they're

easy for storage see I think there's an

apart so you can see it whoa it's all in

a big pile oh no we need to fix it okay

this fixer speak do-do-do-do look at

their that's easy you just put that on

like that and put this on

and you put this on like this and it

Wiggles around so we can make it little

take its sturdy suits that when rubble

goes through it rubble rubble on the

double teeny doesn't knock it over well

let's look at the other ones and we get

here too we get rocky and his game ryky

don't lose it reuse it and they have a

little tire in the front there to help

them move around and a little tires

underneath which I like that let's make

him go through his key okay here we go I

think this pup don't lose it reuse it oh

let's try it again okay I think it's

dragging let me see if I can get him to

thank you hey there you go wow this a

thought was causing some problems you

gotta make sure when you when you put

their legs up they got to go up all the

way so you don't have that problem like

i just did whoa rocky is really cool

well so he was good so fast he knocked

over his one gate okay let's move on

Jack next pop my next pup is Zuma he

wants to dive in action and just do some

underwater rescue resume is like the

other ones his legs girl like that we're

gonna make sure they're totally up and

get little wheels there and his pup is

definitely ready for some racing action

here he goes whoop whoa that's good the

other way ready dinner woof heh he's a

quick puppy okay let's move on to our

next pub which is chase chase is on the

case with his racing gate and racing pup

badge he's ready for some racing action

quit and move his legs up Lou there we

kill and watch Jace look you fell down

hold on

whoa oh he ran into rubble rubble rubble

on the double you had to be careful when

you're racing really fast cuz you may

run into your friends scene and watch

out when you do that Oh Jace akiza took

his raising thing with him that's funny

well chase has his badge on that and

here's this can take apart like all the

other ones you can just take it apart

and put it in storage so it's really

nice and neat ok let's look at other two

we've got Marshall Marshall let's get

fired up okay hmm there's my show let's

go ahead what makes him race too all

right both legs back deck and he's ready

to go my show my show here you guys

ready Marshall yes yeah mr. hands okay

you whoa oh oopsie thanks just like

Marshall to have a gue be mistaken

follow have arisen it these silly okay

Marshall let's try it again see if we

can get it right oh now he's been it

again Marshall ah third time's a charm

hey rachel is silly bump when you're

done where Joe enjoying his dreams okay

Marshall keep Marshalls ID like he

doesn't it garden this is so silly oh

okay Marsha we're just gonna stop with

you is silly dalmatian puppy and let's

live on to sky this pups gotta fly this

is our last one now guys ready to get to

she got her look wheels on the bottom

and she's ready to fly through the

finish line here we gather yes sky does

whoa this guy was quick let's try that

again its fingers guy to go right in the

middle whoa skies really fast

this pups gotta fly fast wow that was

really cool oh man i love these new paw

patrol belly racers so what do you think

about a Racing crew wow maybe I got

cotton UCD they race on their belly I

think you're right kill well I think

they're really cool too and if you have

a paw patrol collection this is

definitely a cool sent you want to add

to it cuz these are racing pumps yeah

and they transformer box yeah we pretend

and turn them into transformer RESCUE

BOTS clubs don't we buddy yeah

transformers poppies and sky bodies

imagination is so cool so which one of

these pups is your favorite is it rubble

rocky Zuma chase Marshall or sky you can

leave which one is your favorite in the

comments and if you like this video and

you like the paw Patrol be sure and give

this video a like and subscribe to our

own here on toy time TV former cool

adventure paw Patrol toy videos like

this wind yeah and we'll see you in the

next show

that was lots of fun you can subscribe

the tweet I'm TV by touching the little

photo of body in the middle of your

screen and you can also touch the other

photos to watch more videos right now

For more infomation >> PAW PATROL TRANSFORMERS TOYS - Nick Jr PAW Patrol Mission PAW Save the Race - Duration: 20:12.

-------------------------------------------

4 best frying pans 2017 - Duration: 4:10.

4 best frying pans 2017

best frying pans 2017

best frying pan

best frying pans

frying pans 2017

frying pan

frying pans

cookware

cookware reviews

non stick frying pan

frying pan nyc

frying pan tower

frying pan park

frying pan shoals

non stick

frying pan pizza

non stick frying pan review

non stick frying pans

non stick frying pans reviews

For more infomation >> 4 best frying pans 2017 - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Kia cee'd Sporty Wagon 1.6 X-tra - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Kia cee'd Sporty Wagon 1.6 X-tra - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Verso 2.2 D-4D Sol - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Toyota Verso 2.2 D-4D Sol - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

The "Knuckle" Inferno | ANIMATION | Sonic - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> The "Knuckle" Inferno | ANIMATION | Sonic - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Meilleur Ecran Gamer 2017 | 300 - 600€ - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Meilleur Ecran Gamer 2017 | 300 - 600€ - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

"Hello" Lyric Video | TROLLS - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> "Hello" Lyric Video | TROLLS - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Porsche Panamera 4S Diesel 2017 Review 505 HP RaceChip by AutoTopNL - Duration: 7:02.

We've again been invited by RaceChip

In the area of Stuttgart

to come and drive one of their showcars

2017 Porsche Panamera 4S Diesel

The fastest diesel in the world!

but..

We are at RaceChip

So it has even more power..

We got a phone

in AutoTop blue!

very nice RaceChip

Lets open the app

we go to "car profile"

and here we see the specs

of the Porsche Panamera 4S diesel

Now we go to "Driving Mode"

It's now off

lets turn it on

You can set it in

Efficiency, Sport & RACE

We go for race ofcourse

which means

ladies and gentlemen

we now have 505 HP

and 1037 NM of torque

Which is a lot..

In contrast to the stock

422 HP and 850 NM

We've drivin it as standard

without the RaceChip

Which is one of the great things about Racechip

the ability to turn the tuning off with the app

So you can experience stock power

and then the power of the tuning

It already is a fast car

that diesel torque is so nice

It's quite heavy

just a bit over 2000 Kg

But it really coops

We have a 4.0 liter

TwinTurbo V8 diesel

Same as in the Audi SQ7

But it has different turbo's

because that one is made for torque

and this is for sporty driving

and peak power

Which means that as standard

you can go from 0-100 km/h in 4.3 seconds

if you have the Sports Chrono pack

Otherwise it's 4.5

because you don't have Launch Control

The luxury inside is very tasty!

It looks excellent

very nice finishing

The centre console is a beauty

There are tons of options in the system

You can configure all the driving modes

with the screen

or the little manetinno

with which you can switch from Normal to Sport

Sport+ and Individual

You even have a boost function

It's not as explosive as the Panamera Turbo

but

You get an amazing push of torque

and it's nicest when you're in a gear too high

So this corner should be done in third..

but I'm taking fourth

You than really feel the push

Which is available from 1000 RPM!

That's the full torque..

bizar..

The torque is much more than that of a Panamera Turbo

So you have the benefits of a diesel

fuel economy

and comfort

but you still have more torque than the Turbo!

And this RaceChip 4S diesel

feels faster

than the previous Panamera Turbo

Look at this..

traction control kicking in

even though it's AWD

This is very fast!

And not just for a diesel..

another plus of the RaceChip

is that they add a secondary ECU

instead of flashing the standard ECU

Which is why it can be turned on/off

So it's nice that the standard ECU

is left alone..

The new Panamera 4S diesel

is a very impressive car

Because we're able to drive it as standard

You feel what the RaceChip adds to that!

And the nice thing is

that it doesn't change a thing

Just that the very impressive Panamera 4S Diesel

gets even more impressive!

that torque is just insane..

It never feels like a different car than a stock Porsche

in a good way..

If you're interested

in one of these RaceChip boxes

They have three different versions

The most expensive, the ultimate

is available with the phone app

For more info

go to the Racechip site (www.RaceChip.com)

there's a link in the description..

For more infomation >> Porsche Panamera 4S Diesel 2017 Review 505 HP RaceChip by AutoTopNL - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

Concours canadien ‎de ‎vidéo à l'occasion de la Journée mondiale de l'environnement - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Concours canadien ‎de ‎vidéo à l'occasion de la Journée mondiale de l'environnement - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Make a force shield around you with command blocks in Minecraft PE - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Make a force shield around you with command blocks in Minecraft PE - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Giant Cactus and US Border Patrol Caught Us Smuggling! - San Felipe, Baja California, Mexico - Duration: 11:12.

For more infomation >> Giant Cactus and US Border Patrol Caught Us Smuggling! - San Felipe, Baja California, Mexico - Duration: 11:12.

-------------------------------------------

PAW PATROL TRANSFORMERS TOYS - Nick Jr PAW Patrol Mission PAW Save the Race - Duration: 20:12.

rubble rubble on the double this race is

going to be so much fun rocky I can't

wait to see who wins. Don't lose it reuse

it that's right Rubble it's gonna be lots

of fun racing I wonder who's gonna win

well since we've got the finish line set

up we need to get back to the lookout

and help Ryder and Chase any others

with the other part of the setup it's

going to be really fun starting from mr.

Porter store to race. but little did the

Transformer PAW patrol mission pups

know that Romeo was watching everything

Those PAW Patrol puppies are having a race

day in adventure bay and they did not invite me

well I've got a plan to stop race day

robot we're gonna steal all the finish

line if they can't cross the finish line

they'll be no winner except for me oh that

is brilliant Romeo you will only be the

winner aha and those Transformer PAW patrol pups

will never win a race again oh no well

Romeo's devious villainous plans end the

adventure day race for the PAW patrol

transformer pups I don't know but we'll

find out later in this episode of toy

time TV so be sure to watch it all the

way through and if you like the PAW

patrol and you like the Transformers and

pj masks

give this video like right now and also

be sure to subscribe to toy time TV by

clicking the little subscribe button

below toy time tv oh boy I wonder how our

adventures gonna end Wow look at these

really cool PAW Patrol toys these are pull

back pups is rubble you pull him back and

he jumped up he Transformer it we got

Zuma Chase Rocky and Marshall and Skye

this pups gotta fly let's go go go don't

lose it reuse it Chase is on the case

let's dive in rubble rubble on the

double wow these cool new toys looks

really awesome you pull them back and

then they jump up and they stand I can't

wait to take these outer packaging

they're gonna be so much fun look at

this oh man this rebel one looks awesome

just pulling back and you're released

can go through and hit is a badge

like that wow it's really cool and we've

got all of them we got Chase Marshall

Skye Rocky and Zuma message we can track

the fun making transformer adventures with

these hey pull back and release wow

these are awesome from Spin Master wow

look at rubble rubble rubble on the

double oh wow this is really neat it was

a key you got little tires in anything

so you can roll on his belly like he

does right there wow this is so neat hey

Zuma look it Zuma whoa them is really

cool these are underwater rescue lab Wow

either so awesome I want to open them

all up but we need some toy time TV

magic to do that hmm so do you know that

has that that's right is Bobby

we need to give Bobby out here to help

open them up and you not to do that

right kids we see three times hey Bobby

come on out and play oh gee do it with

me dude we right now here we go ting

Bobby come on out and play hey buddy

come on out and play hey Bobby come on

out and play hi kids hey Bobby wow you

with your Papa your toys Wow me cheering

in oh whoa is right they look really

cool let's finish this crap oh yes ma'am

accent in case and left it and Marshall

Skye whoa in there pull back boys yes

they are they're really cool Paul bag

toys body we called you out here because

we need your help we need some point I'm

TV magic to help unbox these really cool

new paw patrol toys yeah I think that

can help yourself at is again okay chuck

it you know how it works right well I do

but tell the kids at home how to do it

where you can sit through can do you say

the magic word haha ok we count to three

and then same as the magic word Oh

what's the magic where Bobby hey brah ok

all right kids do this with us at home

all right here we go we're gonna start

right

yeah they did they did awesome all the

toys on Fox using toy time TV magic for

these brand-new PAW patrol puppies Wow

mr. head stare like the chorus in the

West look at skype in lipid work out

better karate can face your mother yeah

yeah they're really really cool they

look really awesome and I think it'd be

really fun to go finish up our wonderful

pretend time I know the kids went to you

too yeah I want to go see each other for

King James Jameson okay will les go user

imaginations and Burton when we last

left our adventure Romeo and his robot

we're stealing all of the paw Patrol

transformers finish lines for the race

day in Adventure Bay killer robots you'd

almost get them all together let's get

back to my evil there with all the

finish line's did we can see the paw

patrol to as former pops never waste in

Adventure Bay's way say I have them all

romeo let's go this is gotta be the most

simple plan night head so far can i

robot this Joe oh boy bubs this is gonna

be a fun fun fun race day Chase is on

the case writer this is going to be a

really fun way were you thinking where

are the finish line rubble rubble on the

double play will right here a while ago

rocky and I brought them out where did

they go and who would have taken them

this dive in huh I don't know what

happened to the meeting but hey why is

this guy Chase is on the case I know

what that is writer I do to chase it

looks like the remote control Romeo uses

to control his robots and as

can't you rubble rubble on the double so

does that mean Romeo took all the finish

line I'm afraid you're right rubble this

looks like a job for the paw patrol

mission pod transformer pubs it's a

mission pod transformers chase it on the

key ok let's go transformer public

rubble rubble on the bubble it's dr. to

help Robert all I am coming to tell you

I have done something really great for

your paw patrol mission Paul

transformers you can now roll on your

belly and transform into the transformer

mission pop up paw patrol mission power

transformer pad get ready to go find

Romeo transform I'm Optimus Prime and

I'm gonna take care of Romeo transform

I'm Marshall and I'm psyched right to

transform hey bumblebee good guys in

transform I'm out of line drift and I'm

gonna get Romeo paw Patrol we're on a

roll as the transformer Bubba troll

thanks dr. Q you did a really good job

at they're rolling transforming now it's

time to go get from you sideswipe up to

his prime bumblebee autobot drift I need

you to go to romeos Blair and see if we

can find those finish line's writin Skye

I need you to be support because we'll

need something to bring those signs back

don't lose it

reuse it those kinds of people really

well in my mission paw recycling trucks

paw patrol pup transform and roll out

you know robot the widget ever on the

race day we did Romeo's race day

adventure but I don't know I guess it's

really great that I barbital transformer

pad squash be able to do a race and

they'll never really transform again but

I get it oh no what's that noise it's

the paw patrol mission for transformer

pass oh no paw patrol mission Paul

transformer RESCUE BOTS transform sweat

these paw patrol mission pulp transform

of hub found me again how robots I guess

you're doing a race anyways because we

need to get out of here Papa blow

mission pile transform a half you may

have won this time but I'll be back come

on robot come on Frank juices on the

case wow he did take all of the finish

line's rocky go and load them up and

let's get back to Adventure Bay so that

we can raise don't lose it reuse it this

is gonna be a fun race day I've got them

all guys are you ready put go whoa bub

that was a fun race day and all of you

pups are where's we defeated Romeo and

got all the finish line's back and had a

fun race day

paw patrol pups we're on a roll whoa

there was a really fun adventure I love

the paw patrol transformer bubs it was

really cool how they rolled on their

bellies and then transformed to defeat

Romeo well did you have fun with that

one Bobby yes we can oh well these are

all of the pullback and go pups we get

revolt rocky dumbass chase Marshall and

sky and they come with your little

waiting game now this is really cool

because each of them come with their own

little pup tag on their racing gate and

they do really cool things like looky

here it's a rubble rubble on the devil

he's head James hey said and he's got

little wheels on the bottom so we pull

his legs out like this and then we pull

him back like this and let him go and he

takes out whoa he's a quick pup isn't he

but I show you how it works with hook no

racing gate you're pulling back like

this there he goes and whoa rubble

rubble on the double rubble is really

fast wow he's a fast pup I thought these

would pop up and they'd be able to stand

but be dunk they just roll sounds really

cool well rebel comes with rubble and

his little pup badge deep which rocks

back and forth now these were a pup

badge gate dude come apart so they're

easy for storage see I think there's an

apart so you can see it whoa it's all in

a big pile oh no we need to fix it okay

this fixer speak do-do-do-do look at

their that's easy you just put that on

like that and put this on

and you put this on like this and it

Wiggles around so we can make it little

take its sturdy suits that when rubble

goes through it rubble rubble on the

double teeny doesn't knock it over well

let's look at the other ones and we get

here too we get rocky and his game ryky

don't lose it reuse it and they have a

little tire in the front there to help

them move around and a little tires

underneath which I like that let's make

him go through his key okay here we go I

think this pup don't lose it reuse it oh

let's try it again okay I think it's

dragging let me see if I can get him to

thank you hey there you go wow this a

thought was causing some problems you

gotta make sure when you when you put

their legs up they got to go up all the

way so you don't have that problem like

i just did whoa rocky is really cool

well so he was good so fast he knocked

over his one gate okay let's move on

Jack next pop my next pup is Zuma he

wants to dive in action and just do some

underwater rescue resume is like the

other ones his legs girl like that we're

gonna make sure they're totally up and

get little wheels there and his pup is

definitely ready for some racing action

here he goes whoop whoa that's good the

other way ready dinner woof heh he's a

quick puppy okay let's move on to our

next pub which is chase chase is on the

case with his racing gate and racing pup

badge he's ready for some racing action

quit and move his legs up Lou there we

kill and watch Jace look you fell down

hold on

whoa oh he ran into rubble rubble rubble

on the double you had to be careful when

you're racing really fast cuz you may

run into your friends scene and watch

out when you do that Oh Jace akiza took

his raising thing with him that's funny

well chase has his badge on that and

here's this can take apart like all the

other ones you can just take it apart

and put it in storage so it's really

nice and neat ok let's look at other two

we've got Marshall Marshall let's get

fired up okay hmm there's my show let's

go ahead what makes him race too all

right both legs back deck and he's ready

to go my show my show here you guys

ready Marshall yes yeah mr. hands okay

you whoa oh oopsie thanks just like

Marshall to have a gue be mistaken

follow have arisen it these silly okay

Marshall let's try it again see if we

can get it right oh now he's been it

again Marshall ah third time's a charm

hey rachel is silly bump when you're

done where Joe enjoying his dreams okay

Marshall keep Marshalls ID like he

doesn't it garden this is so silly oh

okay Marsha we're just gonna stop with

you is silly dalmatian puppy and let's

live on to sky this pups gotta fly this

is our last one now guys ready to get to

she got her look wheels on the bottom

and she's ready to fly through the

finish line here we gather yes sky does

whoa this guy was quick let's try that

again its fingers guy to go right in the

middle whoa skies really fast

this pups gotta fly fast wow that was

really cool oh man i love these new paw

patrol belly racers so what do you think

about a Racing crew wow maybe I got

cotton UCD they race on their belly I

think you're right kill well I think

they're really cool too and if you have

a paw patrol collection this is

definitely a cool sent you want to add

to it cuz these are racing pumps yeah

and they transformer box yeah we pretend

and turn them into transformer RESCUE

BOTS clubs don't we buddy yeah

transformers poppies and sky bodies

imagination is so cool so which one of

these pups is your favorite is it rubble

rocky Zuma chase Marshall or sky you can

leave which one is your favorite in the

comments and if you like this video and

you like the paw Patrol be sure and give

this video a like and subscribe to our

own here on toy time TV former cool

adventure paw Patrol toy videos like

this wind yeah and we'll see you in the

next show

that was lots of fun you can subscribe

the tweet I'm TV by touching the little

photo of body in the middle of your

screen and you can also touch the other

photos to watch more videos right now

For more infomation >> PAW PATROL TRANSFORMERS TOYS - Nick Jr PAW Patrol Mission PAW Save the Race - Duration: 20:12.

-------------------------------------------

Δωρακι απο το Kiki Crochet #11/ Worldwide Giveaway (english subs) - Duration: 1:28.

Hello everyone and welcome to Kiki Crochet!

This video is for our worldwide giveaway.

This the gifts are going to be two (2).

The first one is the Virus Blanket. Which has been made with yarn donated from a store here in Greece.

And the second gift is the summer shawl, which has been made with yarn that was donated to Kiki Crochet from the Channel's fans.

The steps as always are simple:

1) Subscribe.

2) Leave a comment under this video.

3) Share this video.

So, don't forget those three (3) steps in order to participate!

You can participate up until May 10, 2017, next day, May 11, we'll have the draw.

I wish everyone Good Luck!!! :)

For more infomation >> Δωρακι απο το Kiki Crochet #11/ Worldwide Giveaway (english subs) - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Descend qui veut, remonte qui peut - Duration: 13:25.

The Mediterranean Sea

The cradle of free-diving

Where the greatest champions were born and bred

Depths rapidly reaching 100 meters

Ship wrecks

And warm weather make it an ideal training ground

It is here

In these famously ill-tempered and dangerous waters

That as a child, I once drowned

To this day, a traumatizing memory

Paradoxically, however

It is by free-diving that I find the power and determination to overcome my paralyzing fear

The most straightforward way to come face to face with the sea

And my own demons

At first, your body unconsciously sets the limits

It prevents you from reaching greater depths

And pulls you back to the surface before exhausting your air limits

Fear motivates this form of self-protection

My progress was therefore slow and strenuous

Many will claim that

In order to break these mental barriers and push beyond the limits

One should spend hours practicing yoga, discovering the secrets of ventilation

And most importantly, not smoke

I think the real secret is here

In my head

I set everything aside

I take advantage of everything around me, of everything the sea has to offer

I only dive down when I feel ready

Goes down who want, goes up who can

Going beyond the mundane

Setting your fears aside for just a few moments

The time it takes to reach bottom of the sea

To be left with nothing but this feeling of fullness

You see

On Earth, I would have to climb up this cliff

Here

I can just take off

That is the essence of free-diving

Arrogance - I underestimate my fear

And dive, once more, into the blue

That is where the call of the depths is strongest

Today, my plan is to go beyond 70 meters in NO LIMIT

The concept is straightforward, and yet terribly risky

To reduce the effort to the bare minimum by literally sinking myself to the bottom using a weighted sled

To the bare aluminium bar

I attach a bottle of oxygen which will inflate a lift bag and send me back to the surface once I have reached my goal

I dive into space

In this barren landscape

I'm an explorer

For each meter I conquer

I have to give up some light

Sunlight will soon be nothing but a memory

When I hit the disk

Each square centimeter of my body will be carrying 8 kilos of pressure

My lungs will be the size of an apple

The pressure increases

Raising my speed exponentially

The dive is challenging

But the thrill only intensifies

I feel alive

But this is a bad sign

My body already carries me back to the inhuman reality above with painful spasms

It is far too early

I should only feel these a few moments before reaching the surface

A deep anguish seizes me

What if I didn't make it

What if I had gone too far

I must go back up

I need air

I am afraid

But I must remain focused

There is no second chance

To abandon here is to die.

I can see the surface, but my consciousness fails me

The call of the depths is more terrifying than it seems

The moment you underestimate the sea

It strikes back

Reminding you where you truly stand

I was arrogant, and the syncope was brutal

I could have drowned a second time

Perhaps arrogance was a necessary tool to conquer my fears

But I no longer want to dive this way

In order to progress, I must stop denying them

I have to confront them, once and for all

In order to face my fears

I need to explore something else

A relic from the past that still haunts me

This time, I must be true

And my body is the only way I have to overcome this test

I need to be alone

Alone to fight my fears

In order to defeat our fears, we must face them alone

This wreck embodies my trauma

Cold, desolate, dark

Something ancient, buried in the deepest recesses of my soul which I've always run away from

Without realizing that I had only found a shortcut to meet it anew.

What I discover today is fascinating

What dwells in the darkness of the abyss is no living creature

But a sanctuary which has survived the tests of time and elements

Patiently expecting my visit.

I understand, perhaps too late

That I did not need to run away from it or confront it

I have to carry it with me

Underwater, only fear binds you to the surface

It cannot be obliviated

I know it will always lurk here

Ready to resurface

From now on, however

I will be ready to welcome it

For more infomation >> Descend qui veut, remonte qui peut - Duration: 13:25.

-------------------------------------------

Chef Robert Irvine's Healthy Chicken Recipes 3 Ways - Duration: 5:08.

Hey, Chef Robert Irvine here

with Bodybuilding.com and today

I'm going to show you three

simple recipes with chicken:

a marinated

herb and mustard chicken,

a curry chicken, and a

garlic and fresh herb

over here.

We're going to start with the

first one, which is our mustard.

Now, mustard is a great

emulsifier or a great flavor.

We've got a protein from the

chicken, but also every cup

of mustard that you use is 11

grams of protein added.

Really simple.

We're going to take some fresh

dill,

chop it up nice and rough.

Over here we've got some

stone-ground mustard, but you

can use any mustard that you

want.

Into the bowl.

Take the dill ...

Put that in there.

Now, I'm a big believer in

Citrus, so I want to get some

lemon over here.

Citrus helps digestion.

It also helps with flavor.

Remember, when you're using

mustard, you've got to add lots

of flavor to overcome the power

in the mustard.

Simple as this,

look.

Mix it up.

I'm going to add a little touch

of water.

Because after all, we're

marinating chicken now.

And you can make this in the

morning, which is really good.

Takes about 5 seconds.

Put it in a refrigerator with

the chicken in the marinade and

when you come home ...

Simple. 5 minutes on the

grill or in the oven,

bingo!

Now look,

it's finished. No salt,

no pepper. We don't need that.

But brush the chicken

nice and liberally.

Boom. There it is: marinated

mustard and dill chicken.

And this is what it looks like

when it's actually cooked.

Simple right?

We look for lots of different

flavors. I'm going to show you

how to make a curried rub--a

dry rub--that goes on chicken

that will help you, again,

enhance that flavor,

give us a different take on

chicken.

And it starts with curry

powder,

already made.

Cumin.

I'm going to take--a spoon over

here--a little garlic,

and mix

together. Now,

the juice from the garlic

is going to actually wet this

dry powdered mix.

You can see it starting to

crumb up there.

And if you could smell this

right now, it's very,

very intense.

Now, we're looking for--the

heat in curry powder is

what we call a thermogenic.

So it helps you burn fat while

you eat.

Here we are.

All we're going to do,

take our chicken breasts,

rub it

in, dip it in,

and when it comes out,

give it a little rub.

We can put this onto a plate,

plastic wrap it,

leave it in the refrigerator

till you come home from

work....

Grill it. Simple.

This is what it looks like when

it's grilled.

Very simple.

Very easy.

The last one is one of my

favorites.

I love fresh herbs.

Now, when we use fresh herbs, we

don't need to use salts

or peppers or anything like

that. We take fresh herbs.

In this case we've got oregano,

Thyme, and rosemary.

Into a bowl,

already chopped, roughly

chopped. Now here's a little

trick.

If I take a knife,

and look at the stems of the

rosemary.

If you break the stems of the

rosemary with the back of the

knife,

it actually releases the

natural oils in

the actual herb.

Lots more flavor and

it's really intense.

Add a little bit of garlic to

this--chopped garlic--some

lemon juice,

and some oil.

Again, they're simple marinades

that help you give flavor to

what would normally be a very

dull meat or a dull protein,

which in this case is chicken.

But we could do this with

steak, we could do it with

anything else that you like.

Into the refrigerator,

leave it till you come home,

grill it.

Again, this is what it looks

like when it comes either

off your grill or from

an oven.

Simple tricks: Using citrus

speeds up metabolism.

The thermogenic from the curry

gives us that great,

great, intense fat-burning

property, and the mustard

adds to the protein of the

chicken.

Well, that's three simple ways

to use chicken.

For more information on healthy

foods, go to Bodybuilding.com.

See you next time.

For more infomation >> Chef Robert Irvine's Healthy Chicken Recipes 3 Ways - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A3 Sportback 1.9 TDI Attraction 5drs, Climate - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Audi A3 Sportback 1.9 TDI Attraction 5drs, Climate - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

4 best frying pans 2017 - Duration: 4:10.

4 best frying pans 2017

best frying pans 2017

best frying pan

best frying pans

frying pans 2017

frying pan

frying pans

cookware

cookware reviews

non stick frying pan

frying pan nyc

frying pan tower

frying pan park

frying pan shoals

non stick

frying pan pizza

non stick frying pan review

non stick frying pans

non stick frying pans reviews

For more infomation >> 4 best frying pans 2017 - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Borrado Remoto sin Internet Genial Aplicación Android - Duration: 4:25.

hello welcome to a new video today I show an application that I think should

Preinstalled have all android phones and we will serve you if

stealing our phone to erase all our stored data, as many times

This data is more valuable than the value the phone itself

many will think that there is already an application of Google Device Manager

Android Device Manager does in English this function but the truth is that it only works

If the phone is connected to the Internet so if the thief is not off internet

You can erase the contents of the phone.

the application that we will see is called eradoo and we ask for a password access so

hello I put it is that I put to show how it works

From this button you can enable or disable the application

and adjustments have up to introduce the access password hello in my case

and below comes the interesting and are triggers or activators ie the

eradoo eliminate application content phone if we choose it to receive

sms sms I have chosen is blurring as and you can see we can choose only one contact

agenda have the privilege to delete I'm content to leave things around after

I'll make a test by sending an SMS to this phone because I think it's the best oopcion send a

sms before you switch off the phone,

below we removed sim option is say that if they remove our sim card eradoo

erases phone data automatically also erased by sim locked by entering

the thief pin code repeatedly crashes SIM and the phone is erased and can also

clear the contents of phone replaced by sim in the case that the change, if we enter

the option to see an option replaced sim very interesting payment and is that we

eradoo notify that phone number have inserted in order to have a talk with

who has our phone below we can choose whether we want to delete

SD card to erase our photos Personal I'm going to turn, and also

Delete these pipeline applications installed by the user, so I will also mark

cotactops could erase the card sim, for proof that I do not

I'll delete but we see that we have the option to delete contacts

below we have the experimental mode with more I have disabled functions slightly

fear because if it is experimental because who knows the same erase my phone without my envie

SMS or anything but this and everyone who put whatever. below we have options

payment as is shipping from this phone a confirmation SMS that you received

delete sms

something I also liked a lot of application is that we can not uninstall

Force stop or from applications settings installed, we can not erase data

user to disable cotrasea and access settings eradoo very

important in these applications. if we can hide the application

use nova launcher or in my case as nova launcher hides in version aplicaiocnes

pay for I used Evie launcher that has that function freely and as we

watching this option does not appear

Now if we do the test as we see I have the phone with many pictures and as ye

It has also seen a few aplicaiocnes you installed

no internet or WiFi network for data so I proceed to send the sms with the word

erasing

I put the phone number and write erasing , Well and practically it is to get the sms and

off the phone and as we see appears So effectively cleaning is cleaning

the system will forward a little video because it will take a while to start

and good has already been started with the typical screen first system startup and here we see that

This totally clean with applications except factory contacts

sim card not check the delete option everything else is as factory

if I enter gallery no photos or video and empty all good friends hope I bring you results

This great application useful to avoid we steal data from our phone,

take the phone but not our data

For more infomation >> Borrado Remoto sin Internet Genial Aplicación Android - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Dragon Ball Super: What's Going On With Super Saiyan Blue? 💥 - Duration: 5:20.

what is going on with super saiyan blue

what's up everybody lee the fourth

coming at you once again with another

dragon ball super discussion video so

Android 17 and Goku finally got to me in

the most recent episode as we all know

they never got to meet before because

Android 17 got absorbed by cell back in

the cell arc so this is the first time

that they're meeting each other but I

wanted to bring up something that I've

been noticing there's been a little bit

of a pattern with the last episode when

Goku face off against majin buu skinny

majin buu the new edition of him I guess

you could call it I don't think is going

to stay like that for long it's probably

going to end up showing up at the main

tournament off fat but anyway that's

besides the point the episode prior to

that with Krillin and then now with

Android 17 what is going on with Goku

why is he getting his ass whipped by

everybody now you could argue that maybe

Goku is holding back and everything like

that but I just don't understand how

Krillin of all characters I love krill

and everything but Krillin of all

characters can give Goku a run for his

money Krillin launched all those

Destructo disk that Goku and Goku was

actually struggling I don't understand

it and then he basically came to the

conclusion that you know if I continue

like this I would lose and I understand

that they're trying to allude to the

whole tactical aspect of this new

tournament of power that they need to be

more strategic or else you know they're

going to lose they need to use teamwork

and you know all these different

strategies and tactics and that's the

only way they're going to win this I

understand that but that was still a

one-on-one match Goku was able to handle

Krillin back in the day during the first

tournaments we ever saw the man no

matter what tactics Krillin tried to use

I don't care what kind of training that

clones been doing it doesn't make sense

that goes who would have trouble with

him made me go who's thinking okay you

know if I go all out super saiyan blue

and really show my friends what I'm made

of and then tell them that there is a

you know fighters that have equal power

levels if not greater in this tournament

maybe they were just completely back out

say screw it maybe Goku is under the

impression that they utilize a certain

you know strategy that despite the fact

that you know his friends aren't as

strong as him or nowhere near as strong

as him maybe they can still pull up a

win and then when Goku wind up against

majin buu you know the new edition of

him the skinny version like I said I

don't think he's going to stay like that

but anyway I understand that majin buu

used a different strategy as well that

Goku wasn't expecting any lost but just

doesn't make sense Goku is able to

handle majin buu back into majin buu

and go who has grown exponentially times

like 10 so I don't understand how he's

having a problem with these characters

even if they do train and get stronger

it doesn't matter the other thing that

makes sense to me like I already said is

that Goku must be holding back and if

that's not the case maybe the creator's

Akira Toriyama Toei are trying to retcon

something in some way I just I just

don't understand it and then we see him

going up against Android 17 in the most

recent episode and Goku struggling with

him too and he wasn't even as strongest

cell I don't care how much training

Android 17 has done there's no way that

he got all the way up to that God level

tier especially just being on some

Island you know doing what god knows

what with some animals and stuff like

that well we don't really know android

17 story from the cell saga up until now

where he could have been doing what he's

you know capable of or whatever but i

just don't see that he is matching goku

and then during the whole fight goes was

like you know you're probably holding

back huh let's ramp it up full power and

then he claims to go full power in the

android 17 claims do the same and then

the fights over goes was like yeah

you're probably holding back the android 17

several teams like yeah you're probably

holding back too so it's just not making

any sense to me the only person that

could realistically be holding back is

goku at this point because i don't

understand what's the point of you know

breaking all these barriers and getting

all these different levels going all the

way up to super saiyan blue if you know

your compatriots can do like the most

minimal training possible and just

completely catch up with you like it's

nothing so what I'm hoping is that goku

is just holding back what do you guys

think you guys think that goku is

holding bag do you guys think that these

characters are actually catching up to

him do you guys think that toei a and

akira toriyama are trying to retcon the

different power levels or something you

know because we all know that there's

plot holes and you know plot and

congruence ease and whatnot and Dragon

Ball super and Dragon Ball Z and Dragon

Ball but it's just like this one seems

to be a little bit too ridiculous i

understand that they're trying to you

know fill the roster with characters but

there's no reason to try to make us

believe that all these characters are so

much stronger than they really are now

of course they're powerful but they're

nowhere near god level powerful so

whatever i don't understand it do you

guys think is being reckoned you can go

who's holding back or using these

characters are actually realistically

catching up to him go ahead and comment

down below let a brother know if you

liked this video be sure to attack that

like button also share this video with

your friends and your family go ahead

and so

subscribe join the rebel community and

tap that building to be notified when I

post my videos I post videos every week

so keep checking back for that and as

always remember to stay positive until

the next encounter

No comments:

Post a Comment