It seemed the right thing to do
You always do the right thing?
I was wrong about you
Save it, okay?
I just kept on thinking about you
so hot
-------------------------------------------
MujjO - Free Heart [Ascension NCS Release] - Duration: 2:42.
[Playing Music]
-------------------------------------------
【ボカロ】H@RVEST【オリジナル】 - Duration: 4:38.
For more infomation >> 【ボカロ】H@RVEST【オリジナル】 - Duration: 4:38. -------------------------------------------
BMW 2 Serie Gran Tourer 216d Centennial High Executive Direct leverbaar, PDC achter, Panorama dak, H - Duration: 0:41.
For more infomation >> BMW 2 Serie Gran Tourer 216d Centennial High Executive Direct leverbaar, PDC achter, Panorama dak, H - Duration: 0:41. -------------------------------------------
4 best sofa set 2017 - Duration: 3:03.
aponjonshop.com
4 best sofa set 2017
Let's see and The product details.
Dark brown bonded leather
2-piece sectional sofa
Polyurethane foam cushions
Pine frame with black legs and non-marking feet
Made in Malaysia
number 2
BEVERLY FURNITURE 3 PIECE MICROFIBER
Let's see and The product details.
Right-facing sofa, Microfiber & faux leather upholstery; seat cushion filled with comfort foam
Sectional overall dimension is approximately: 103" (L) x 75" (W) x 35" (H)
Storage orroman dimension: 37"(L) x 25"(W) x 16"(H);
Interlocking metal device between sofa and chaise to keep 2 pieces tight fit together
Easy assembly
Follow The Description and more details
number 3
BOBKONA HAMPSHIRE COLLECTION 3-PIECE SECTIONAL SOFA
Let's see and The product details
Features bonded leather match upholstery; patterned designed; reversible chaise/loveseat facing setup for any living room setting
Made with hardwood frame and each corner assembly is glued, screwed and corner-blocked
All legs are free of knots hardwood material elegant, classic and durable
All fabrics are special select for wearability and durability
All seats cusions are made by highest standard lite weight form and spring material for easy arrangement if needed
Follow The Description and more details
number 4
BOBKONA HUNGTINTON MICROFIBER/FAUX LEATHER 3-PIECE SECTIONAL SOFA SET
Let's see and The product details
Spacious 3-piece sectional sofa with L/R-reversible chaise, 3-person sofa, and oversized 38-by-26-inch ottoman; includes 2 accent pillows
Hardwood frames covered in dark brown faux leather; cushions upholstered in stain-resistant microfiber
With pocket inner spring coils for supportive seats; quality poly fiber fill in seat and back cushions; Ottoman is in space-saving package--allow time for cushions to establish their original form
Home assembly required; cushions, parts, hardware, and tools packed under fabric flap in base frames
assembly
Thanks For Watching About 4 best sofa set 2017
Please Like share Subcribe Our Channel
-------------------------------------------
Reggaeton Estrenos Mix 2017 J Balvin , Pitbull, Maluma , Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Nicky Jam - Duration: 1:01:54.
Hello friends ! If you like this mix please Like & share, sub channel. Thanks you very much !!
-------------------------------------------
Reggaeton Mix Estrenos 2017 Abril Luis Fonsi ft Daddy Yankee , Maluma, Wisin, Nicky Jam, J Balvin - Duration: 1:03:49.
Hello friends ! If you like this mix please Like & share, sub channel. Thanks you very much !!
-------------------------------------------
Comment séparer le Nom et le Prénom dans deux colonnes différentes sur Excel - Duration: 5:30.
For more infomation >> Comment séparer le Nom et le Prénom dans deux colonnes différentes sur Excel - Duration: 5:30. -------------------------------------------
Choisir son président en 100 millisecondes - Duration: 12:33.
For more infomation >> Choisir son président en 100 millisecondes - Duration: 12:33. -------------------------------------------
Bad Religion - Frogger (español) - Duration: 1:20.
For more infomation >> Bad Religion - Frogger (español) - Duration: 1:20. -------------------------------------------
TMI Tag (Thanks Rikki) - Duration: 4:15.
So my friend Rikki tagged me in this "TMI Tag".
And I already have all my videos for
April filmed and planned out.
So this is for you Rikki because I love you so much
I made an extra video.
The first question is "What are you wearing?"
This...and sweatpants.
"Ever had a terrible breakup?"
Yeah.
Yeah.
"How tall are you?"
I am 5'0.
"Any tattoos?"
I just have this tattoo.
"Any piercings?"
I just have the piercings on my ear.
"OTP?"
(whines)
Jane and Rafael in "Jane The Virgin".
"Favorite show?" Jane The Virgin.
"Favorite band?"
(exhales)
Oh...I don't really listen to like...bands.
I think just because Ismael's watching
I'm going to say "Iron Maiden" because that's
what he makes me listen to.
"Something you miss?"
My dog Scotty, he lives at my parents house
in Florida.
And I miss him terribly.
I also miss my parents but I miss Scotty more.
"How old are you?" I'm 24.
"Zodiac sign?" I'm a Scorpio.
"Quality you look for in a partner?"
Someone that is open...
to ideas and willing to discuss things.
"Favorite quote?"
It's from Avatar: The Last Airbender.
It's said by Prince Zuko.
It's: "You're going to fail a lot before things work out.
Even though you'll fail over and over and over again,
you have to try each time.
You can't quit because you're afraid you might fail."
"Favorite actor?"
Lin-Manuel Miranda and Gina Rodriguez.
"Favorite color?" Black.
"What do you do when you're sad?"
I just go to sleep.
I don't want to think about anything.
And I just...I just want my mind to go blank
so I go to sleep.
"How long does it take you to shower?"
It takes like 15-20 minutes.
Sometimes longer if I'm singing in the shower.
"How long does it take you to get ready?"
If I'm not putting on make-up,
it takes me like 5 minutes.
If I am putting on make-up, takes like 20 minutes.
"Ever been in a physical fight?"
Yes.
And unlike Rikki, I have lost them all.
Because it's usually fights with my sisters and
they beat me up and I'm just a little weakling.
"Turn off?" People who are rude to waiters.
"Turn on?"
Oh, when a person clenches their jaw and you
see like the clench right here.
Such a turn on.
"The reason you joined YouTube?"
It just seemed fun and I thought it would be a good
place for me to be creative and continue acting.
"Fears?" I am scared of the dark.
"Last thing that made you cry?"
I saw a picture of a manatee and I always cry when I see
a manatee because they're super cute
and I love them so much!
That you just can't help but cry!
"Last time you said you loved someone?"
Uh, I actually said it today.
I said it to my mom.
Meaning behind your YouTube url.
It's...it's my name.
The meaning is my parents gave it to me.
"The last book you read?"
I haven't...I'm re-reading "Delirium".
"The book you're currently reading?"
"Delirium"
"Last show you watched?"
"Fresh Off The Boat"
"Last person you talked to?"
My friend Elijah.
Elijah: She's filming in my room right now.
I'm trying to edit videos and she's just...she's just here.
"The relationship between you and the person you last texted?"
I'm dating him.
"Favorite food?"
Ropa Vieja
"Place you want to visit?" Tokyo.
"Last place you were?"
The AT&T store.
"Do you have a crush?" Yes.
"Last time you kissed someone?"
Uh last week but that's going to change tomorrow
because I'm going to see him tomorrow.
"Favorite flavor of sweet?"
I don't like sweets so I don't have a favorite flavor.
"Favorite piece of jewelry?"
Um, it has to be my Caridad Del Cobre.
My mom gave it to me.
"Last sport you played?"
Um, that was when I was still in Florida.
So I played Fútbol with a lot of my Latinx friends.
"Last time you hung out with anyone?"
I'm not making him come back in frame but
I'm hanging out with Elijah right now.
Elijah: What? Are you talking about me again?
What happened?
Andrea: It said "Last person you hung out with?"
Elijah: That was me. We're hanging out right now actually.
"Who should answer these questions next?"
My friend Abby Sams.
And my other friend Elijah.
So that's it, Rikki I hope you are satisfied.
I hope all of you liked this video.
Maybe you learned a little bit more about me.
And I'll see all of you next time.
Bye!
(folk music)
-------------------------------------------
O. Ya. Su. Mi. - Duration: 0:24.
Song: Bo En "My Time"
Dikobear
IetsMeeaAenDiie
HunnyB
flare-tale
Yuki142080
Splen-Up
pugqueen146
SmileyFacee
NyanDogeKat
MayumiReizee
BusteRalph
Zeecless
draggyy
OblivionDarkness
Kittydraw
FidgetFox
Animation Created on Toonator.com
No comments:
Post a Comment