Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 10 2017

What the heck?!

Now I know how this happens xD

Dead babies are glitch ragdolls.

Angelka goes ahead and attempts to attract someone here.

And we're going to attack!

I hope that someone will be there

Let's hunt him down!

How much stamina does he have?

and he is done.

YEY! Angelka can eat! xD

Hey bros!

Can I eat this dead stego? :)

OOPS!

I ate it whole...

I have to leave quietly...

I think they don't mind that I ate their lunch.

I don't have much to do...

I'll just lie here and watch the wildlife around. xD

Stay back!

Hmm...

Do you want to die?

As you wish.

I like this hurt animation ^-^

I have to see this up close :O

Teach me SENPAI!

How to meditate like you :3

I think I've got fans xD

Why did you jump into the NOwater?

I think he is mad.

Calm down.

ouch... I think, someone bite my butt D:

Spinos are running away... because the T-Rex pack is comming.

I will be fine, I hope XD

OMG! there is an Anky!

Please, make your HONK sound :)

OMG! I love that sound XD

Now, I can die xD

or not...

LOL xD I love when the Utahs are jumping around xD

Sorry!

Utahs are cheaters xD they don't have fall damage.

For more infomation >> The Isle | Fans are following me! xD | #58 [Early Access] - Duration: 11:49.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Meriva 1.4 TURBO EDITION,140PK, AIRCO,LM VELGEN,CRUISE C, - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Opel Meriva 1.4 TURBO EDITION,140PK, AIRCO,LM VELGEN,CRUISE C, - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Steins;Gate [VN] VOSTFR : Episode 7 : Daga otoko da! - Duration: 30:44.

For more infomation >> Steins;Gate [VN] VOSTFR : Episode 7 : Daga otoko da! - Duration: 30:44.

-------------------------------------------

Pokedraw - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> Pokedraw - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

LEARN AMAZING STREET SOCCER SCISSOR AKKA COMBO - Duration: 1:20.

hi everyone this is Kieran welcome to

today's tutorial, today we're taking a

look at this is a combo. Please like

comment share and subscribe. stage one

what you're gonna do is perform v as you

perform a v, going to let the ball come

around your the other leg and come back around

and perform a step-over with the leg

that's performed the v.

so just step over, from there stage two is

quite simple as you plant that foot down

and perform a scissor over the ball and

then a scissor with your other foot

so you're going to do a double scissor

straight after you plant at the

step-over and then into a ground akka

which is your big toe immediately

followed by it with your little toe out

away from your body

take your time to learn it and try and

practice with both feet nice little

simple combo that you can put together

hope you enjoyed this tutorial please

like comment share and subscribe if you

did

Oh one tip try not flick it up too much

into towards your camera rather expensive

it was fine though i hope you enjoyed it

see you next week with another ground

moves combo tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment