Thursday, January 12, 2017

Youtube daily report Jan 13 2017

Hi Kids,

Today we will see video for kids with Superheroes

Iron Man

Thor with his Hummer

And Hulk

Please subscribe under the video and like it

Let's start with Iron Man

Now let's unpack Thor.

Please see his magic hummerPlease see his magic hummer

And finally Hulk

Hulk is very strong superhero

He has big muscles

But Thor has magic hummer

Iron man has nuclear energy in his hart

But Hulk is stronger

No, Thor and Iron Man together will bit Hulk

It is crazy Battle

Wow, look, Joker is here

Clown Bingo ask Hulk to calm down

Clown explains superheroes, that it is better to be friends and together fight with Evil!

Please subscribe under the video and like it

Click on the picture to see other funny videos

For more infomation >> Iron Man vs Hulk vs Thor | Superheroes Battle | Video for kids | Funny Clown & Superhero Toys play - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Don Cheadle & Mase's "Mo Money Mo Problems" vs. Wanda Sykes's "Faith" | Lip Sync Battle - Duration: 4:04.

(crowd cheering)

(Mo Money Mo Problems by Notorious B.I.G)

(♫)

Now, who's hot who not?

Tell me who rock, who sell out in the stores.

You tell me who flopped, who copped the blue drop,

who jewels got robbed, who's mostly goldie down.

No PhD hold me down,

schooled me to the game, now I know my duty.

Stay humble, stay low, blow like hootie.

True pimp spend no dough on the booty.

And then ya yell there go mase, there go your cutie.

- I don't know what they want from me,

it's like the more money we come across

the more problems we see

- From the D to the A to the D-D-Y

Know you'd rather see me die than to see me fly.

I call all the shots

Rip all the spots, rock all the rocks,

cop all the drops, I know you thinkin now

Ain't enough time here, ain't enough lime here

for you to shine here,

deal with many women but treat dimes fair.

And I'm bigger than the city lights down in Times Square.

Yeah, yeah, yeah

- I don't know what they want from me

it's like the more money we come across

the more problems we see

- B-I-G

P-O-P-P-A

No info for the DEA

Federal agents mad 'cause I'm flagrant.

Tap my cell, and the phone in the basement.

Your man ain't got to know,

I got to go,

Got the flow down pizat, platinum plus

like thizat, dangerous

on trizack, leave your blizzack

- I don't know what they want from me

it's like the more money we come across

the more problems we see.

(crowd cheering wildly)

(harp playing)

(audience applause)

(Faith by George Michael plays)

- Well I guess it would be nice

if I could touch your body

I know not everybody

has got a body like you.

But I gotta think twice

before I give my heart away

and I know all the games you play

because I play them too.

Oh, but I need some time off from that emotion.

Time to pick my heart up off the floor.

(crowd cheering)

Oh, and when that love comes down

without devotion

well it takes a strong man, baby,

but I'm showing you the door.

'Cause I gotta have faith

I gotta have faith

'Cause I gotta have faith, faith

'Cause I gotta have faith, faith, faith

(guitar strumming) (crowd cheering)

Before this river becomes an ocean,

before you throw my heart back on the floor

Oh oh baby, I reconsider

my foolish notion

well I need someone to hold me

but I'll wait for something more.

(crowd cheering)

'Cause I gotta have faith

Mmm I gotta have faith

Because I got to have faith, faith, faith

I gotta have faith, faith, faith

- [Narrator] Lip Sync Battle,

new episodes Thursdays at 10 on Spike.

(upbeat music)

No comments:

Post a Comment